Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38830 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Tt was so very interesting ...thanks! that helped me a lot. I am going to find more on this link .

I am not Catholic, but the link has good info. If you want to find dirt on the JW it is not hard to find. Youtube has hundreds of videos from former JW telling their horror stories. that is just one example.

There are also countless self help/support groups for former JWs, most of them run by former JWs.

Some of them are a bit fanatical in their JW hatred. JWs are just misled, not necessarily bad people.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38831 Feb 8, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Catholic, but the link has good info. If you want to find dirt on the JW it is not hard to find. Youtube has hundreds of videos from former JW telling their horror stories. that is just one example.
There are also countless self help/support groups for former JWs, most of them run by former JWs.
Some of them are a bit fanatical in their JW hatred. JWs are just misled, not necessarily bad people.
I am not a catholic either . I know JW's hate them and all of us that are not JWs'''

Yes..I know a lot of them on youtube and have put some on here....just had not delved in on the 144,000 on them.. I have always been leary if it was true or not, since it came from them
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38832 Feb 8, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, February 9

As soon as the thousand years have been ended, Satan will be let loose out of his prison.—Rev. 20:7.

By the end of Christ’s Millennial Reign, the earthly subjects of the Kingdom will have been brought to perfection. They will follow Jesus’ example and humbly and willingly acknowledge Jehovah’s sovereignty. They will have the opportunity to demonstrate their desire to do that by successfully passing the final test.(Rev. 20:8-10) Thereafter, all rebels—human and spirit—will be eliminated forever. What a joyful and jubilant time that will be! The entire universal family will happily praise Jehovah, who will be “all things to everyone.”(1 Cor. 15:28; Ps. 99:1-3) Will the glorious Kingdom realities just ahead motivate you to focus your attention and efforts on doing God’s will? Can you avoid being sidetracked by the false hope and comfort that Satan’s world offers? Will you strengthen your resolve to support and uphold Jehovah’s sovereignty?(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Blind Idiot

Baltimore, MD

#38833 Feb 8, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you mean 144,000 not 1,440,000.
I am number 42 of the 144,000. You might be one of the 1.44 million but that does not count for anything.
you are number 42 lost screw inside own brain,
stupid

you get my age,for sure you be not only vegetable, but also old shaking POS hated by own old not f...by you wife
Blind Idiot

Baltimore, MD

#38834 Feb 8, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Short discussion on the 144,000 error.
http://www.catholic.com/quickquestions/how-do...
this stupid linek discussion,is like yourse discussions without of any clue, pretending to be inffalaible spokesman appointed by God,
but links from RCC and like you are simple deceived and idiots having not any influence to change eternal plan of God and remove 144000 new spiritual government for heaven above new earth,

idiotism and stupidity of wordwide churches claim to be chosen one and yours childlish idiotism never are able to put new light on this or against this group of officials taken from the earth as NEW GOVERNMENT ABOVE FUTURE NEW EATH FROM NOT CORUPTIBLE HEAVENS

without of internet links,you are worthless low IQ PRIMITIVE pos,NOT ABLE EVEN DISCUSS BASIC BIBLE FROM YOUR OWN BIBLE KNOWLEDGE,

what a hell stupid like you is doing here among 1000% more smart Student JW??

I honestly urinate on your denials of genesis week creation, and urinate on your stupid worship satan called monk jesus de maria yehovaho your spanish god

you seat here like maggot,and try to deceive this lady, mock Student,and send BS in responds to us ,you poor blind idiot
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38835 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not fully understanding the 144,000. I ask no technical questions .
John 3:16 tells us to Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and we will be SAVED. Now, I know that I am SAVED...and I know that their is a HEAVEN....all the real technicalities of Heaven ..and the ORDER in which God will PREPARE us a place, I don't know....their are many mansions....and HE has prepared a place for me.....
I can FEEL the "Kingdom of God" within me.....I can talk to God, now , today, right this minute, tomorrow and yesterday.
Last prayer of Jesus to His father,is excelent explanation who is saved who not?
I DOUBT YOU ARE INCLUDED IN THIS PRAYER
READ CHAPTER 17

This chapter doesn't say anything as"we"

many mansions is limited number sounds as"many" not as huge without of end,

I have not clue of your heart feelings only answer is Romans 18;16-17
and if Kingdom is within you?
do you fit HIGH MORAL FLESHLY AND SOUL SPIRITUALY KINGDOM OF GOD PRINCIPLES FROM 2 COR 7;1 AND GAL 5;22-24??

please?for the sake of your own hope,
stop use hates against others human single beings ,
rather focus on christianity evil leadreship and leaders of JW,defeat their errors,

I honestly like you,young lady?are you 100% saint in body and soul to have Kingdom within you??? 2 Cor 7;1
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38836 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I like this part :
for the union with God promised to all in Christ Jesus
I wonder you young lady
you claim not to be RCC or anychurch attendant,but you relay and feed your mind with all those misleaded full of man Lies demands and ends claiming by man who try to deceive humans that THEY ARE MORE SMART FROM GOD,AND ARE ABLE TO DICTATE GOD WHAT HE HAS TO DO,INSTEAD BEING OBEY GODS ONLY WORD.

INSTEAD STUDY BIBLE AND DEPENDENT FROM HELP OF HOLY SPIRIT,YOU SPEND TIME TO READ SUCH MAN MADE SERMONS AND POISON DENYING SIMPLE BIBLICAL TRUTH WHO IS WHO?
Be carefull dear milk drinker young lady?

milk drink are those who are not adult mature children of God feed by good Biblical spiritual food of ABSOLUTE TRUTH FREE OF ANY CHURCH BABLINGS AND THEIR FASE SATANIC DOCTRINES
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38837 Feb 9, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>

I honestly like you,young lady?are you 100% saint in body and soul to have Kingdom within you??? 2 Cor 7;1
I am glad that you like me.. and I like your funny self also. lol

No, I am certainly no saint. Jesus took me , just as I am. But now I am a new person in Christ.

Unlike what the JW's think of themselves as PERFECT...they are not. They actually believe that they will have to strive to be PERFECT. This is such a lie !

I am not a Catholic and do not believe in a lot of the Catholics doctrine...but I do not feel that they are a cult, like the JW's are. Catholic do have some insights that I am very interested in the history .

I have read some of Josephus , and found him to be pretty truthful ....he was interesting.
I do watch some on discovery and on the Bible History channels.

I do not watch TV evangelist at all. or send in money for their donations...I had much rather just go out and help where I can for a family, with food, children and etc

I am just a true believer...., that Jesus walked the earth in the flesh, that He died for our sins, that He rose in 3 days. Simple

I do NOT believe that you have to be knowledgeable on the Bible, to be saved.......like the JW's say...this is so wrong for them to think this way, and is a LIE

I do NOT think everyone is of SATAN if they don't believe the way I do...like the JWs do.
I do not HATE anyone.....like the JW's do., I don't feel that our Military are of SATAN!

None of us are perfect...until the perfect comes.!
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38838 Feb 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am certainly no saint. Jesus took me , just as I am. But now I am a new person in Christ.
Unlike what the JW's think of themselves as PERFECT...they are not. They actually believe that they will have to strive to be PERFECT. This is such a lie !
I am not a Catholic and do not believe in a lot of the Catholics doctrine...but I do not feel that they are a cult, like the JW's are. Catholic do have some insights that I am very interested in the history .
I have read some of Josephus , and found him to be pretty truthful ....he was interesting.
I do watch some on discovery and on the Bible History channels.
I do not watch TV evangelist at all. or send in money for their donations...I had much rather just go out and help where I can for a family, with food, children and etc
I am just a true believer...., that Jesus walked the earth in the flesh, that He died for our sins, that He rose in 3 days. Simple
I do NOT believe that you have to be knowledgeable on the Bible, to be saved.......like the JW's say...this is so wrong for them to think this way, and is a LIE
I do NOT think everyone is of SATAN if they don't believe the way I do...like the JWs do.
I do not HATE anyone.....like the JW's do., I don't feel that our Military are of SATAN!
None of us are perfect...until the perfect comes.!
Bible is only Teacher and Quidance of all true believers
also God design radion so called family radio to daily listen beautifulsongs,hymna and Bible readings,plain and clea without of comments
are you listening this broadcast as true believer
or look daily at www.familyraradio.com ?
Thank you sweet,let me correct,
I don't say about myslef,I only tell from Bible,on the base of OT holy Tabernacle where was serving 144000 literal High Priests Levities at the tabernacle behind literal curtain'
it is identical same,only in spiritual Tabernacle Temple in Heaven by 144000 spiritual chosen first fruits spiritual holy priests being new government of new perfect earth Rev 7'1-8
and great resurected crowd like literal Isreaelities will eternaly worship God not from heaven .before dark curtain(dark visible Universe)covered Holy Light of Gods Tabernacle heave
IT IS VERY SIMPLE AND WITH BIBLICAL LOGICS,IF YOU KNOW OT CEREMONIAL LAWS OF JEWS,AND SPIRITUAL LAWS OF NEW TESTAMENT,new means something new reversible,inherited by same only spiritual humans chose by God to eternity
IT MEANS THIS OLD EARTH,POLITICIANS AND RELIGION HAVE TO STEP DOWN AND DISSAPEAR WITH THEIR CORRUPTIONS,
when I read posts I feel their faith,heart,nature, and who they are
IT IS POSSIBLE YOU ARE BLESSED WOMEN BY GODS GRACE?
HAVE BEAUTUFUL SUNDAY
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38839 Feb 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
let me correct
New person in Christ is adopted child of God
also from 1st day of spiritual birth John 1;12-13 this child is Saint and Adopted Son of God from this earth called gods Psalm 82;6

but long as you live on this earth,commit sins can make you everyday not His child nor any saint,only waist thrown away from Gods Family.2 Peter 2;19-22
be careful dear

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38840 Feb 9, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
She is actually quite correct, but you have to understand the idiom that Jesus was using.
you are retard and low class spiritual criminal,abusing Gods Word to spread BS of hates
start read Bible,from Genesis and pray for repentance
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38841 Feb 9, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>

but long as you live on this earth,commit sins can make you everyday not His child nor any saint,only waist thrown away from Gods Family.2 Peter 2;19-22
be careful dear

I am sorry but:

Our Heavenly Father , does NOT throw His children away if we happen to sin (which we will)
even after we have been born again and repented.

He does not throw us away like the JW's do their children. We have forgiveness through the Lord Jesus Christ and ASK for forgiveness. Our Heavenly Father knows His children and doesn't give up on us.

Do you have children? and if you do ....if they do something wrong ...do you throw them away? Give them up?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38842 Feb 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but:
Our Heavenly Father , does NOT throw His children away if we happen to sin (which we will)
He does not throw us away like the JW's do their children. We have forgiveness through the Lord Jesus Christ and ASK for forgiveness. Our Heavenly Father knows His children and doesn't give up on us.
Do you have children? and if you do ....if they do something wrong ...do you throw them away? Give them up?
please?your sorries are below Inspired Gods Warning sent to all His children,not even mention satan kingdom this world,because Jesus didn't die for citizen of satan kingdom

please read 2 Peter 2;20-22.....
and never put your sorries before Gods Word

Romans 6;23.....clearly say wages for sin is death.......in this case your soory and defending who is God,is nonsesnes
Because own sin separate such CHILD FROM THEIR OWN FATHER

read please 2 Peter 2;20-22

And never put before Gods Word Bible,you own human sorry,

maybe yon of Dogen peasant agree with you
I DON'T BECAUSE YOUR POST IS YOUR OWN HUMAN GUESS,NOT BIBLIE STATEMENT
as addition Gal 5;17-21, Exclude those who transgress against Gods Laws

such OASIS,Once A saved always saved is earthly churches Lies and deceivings

nowhere Bible support such american christianity Lies like OASIS?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38843 Feb 9, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but:
Heavenly Father is not earthly father,and compare God to earthly love and father is just unspiritual and out of clue of Most High Monarch Creator of all things to whom He is DIVINE FATHER,not earthly father no spanking own baby because fear of jail term,or penalty from GAY JUDGE

please?example by you is simple nonsense

please read isaiah 40; 15,16,17-18
isaiah 40;22-26

please?read?build up true mind who really this FATHER IS, for sure none of those examples what you just gave in your post

I suspect,you don't read Bible,and not nourish your "new heart" according to your claim my dear

trust me at end you will understaand this, but it will be to late to see reality and send sorries before Gods Word who dissagree with you?

it would be nice for Hitler to have such your description loving father and save him for killing 60 millions people,or lenin human Gods Child saved because Our Heavenly Father don't throw this baby Stalin,Hitler or Pol ot from His lovely house heaven,
keeping all ages murders,criminals war mongers dictaros etc....enjoy His Fatherhood to them???

WHAT A NONSENSE YOU WRITE MY DEAR YOUNG LADY
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38844 Feb 9, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

Heavenly Father is not earthly father,and compare God to earthly love and father is just unspiritual

it
john 3:12

If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

Did you really think I was comparing as equal , our Heavenly Father, to our earthly Father ?
No

Jesus spoke of MANY earthly situations in His parables for BETTER understanding.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38845 Feb 10, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry but:
Rom 11

20 True, but so what? They were broken off because of their lack of trust. However, you keep your place only because of your trust. So don’t be arrogant; on the contrary, be terrified! 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he certainly won’t spare you! 22 So take a good look at God’s kindness and his severity
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38846 Feb 10, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Rom 11
20 True, but so what? They were broken off because of their lack of trust. However, you keep your place only because of your trust. So don’t be arrogant; on the contrary, be terrified! 21 For if God did not spare the natural branches, he certainly won’t spare you! 22 So take a good look at God’s kindness and his severity
They were broken off because of their lack of trust......BECAUSE of what ?
Because of their LACK.....Lacking in what ?
TRUST.......Their lack of Trust in God.

I don't want to get on OSAS.....but "Salvation is a GIFT...it is not earned...if we accept it...we will want to KEEP it and it will show in us by our fruits we put off. God will not take that gift back.

This does NOT mean we can do what ever we want to do!!! NO! But we will not want to DELIBERATELY sin. I repeat.... deliberately

God KNOWS His true children....and will never give us up!
Student

Magdalena, Mexico

#38847 Feb 10, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, February 10

A prostitute is a deep pit.—Prov. 23:27.

An improper romantic relationship could develop at your place of employment. In fact, a secular study revealed that more than half of adulterous women and nearly 3 out of 4 adulterous men had illicit relations with a workmate. Does your secular work require that you associate with members of the opposite sex? If so, what is the nature of your relationship with them? Do you have boundaries in place that keep it professional and that do not allow it to become something more? For example, a Christian sister might make a male coworker her confidant, even telling him about her marital problems. In another situation, after becoming friendly with a female coworker, a Christian man might reason:“She values my opinion and really listens when I talk to her. And she appreciates me. I wish I got more of this kind of treatment at home!” Can you see how Christians in such situations could be vulnerable to committing adultery?(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38848 Feb 10, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, February 10

A prostitute is a deep pit.—Prov. 23:27.

An improper romantic relationship could develop at your place of employment. In fact, a secular study revealed that more than half of adulterous women and nearly 3 out of 4 adulterous men had illicit relations with a workmate. Does your secular work require that you associate with members of the opposite sex? If so, what is the nature of your relationship with them? Do you have boundaries in place that keep it professional and that do not allow it to become something more? For example, a Christian sister might make a male coworker her confidant, even telling him about her marital problems. In another situation, after becoming friendly with a female coworker, a Christian man might reason:“She values my opinion and really listens when I talk to her. And she appreciates me. I wish I got more of this kind of treatment at home!” Can you see how Christians in such situations could be vulnerable to committing adultery?(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
A prostitute is a deep pit.—Prov. 23:27.?????????

Student....do you really think your post is the example of a PROSTITUTE?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38849 Feb 10, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
"Salvation is a GIFT...it is not earned...if we accept it...we will want to KEEP it and it will show in us by our fruits we put off. God will not take that gift back.
This does NOT mean we can do what ever we want to do!!! NO! But we will not want to DELIBERATELY sin. I repeat.... deliberately
God KNOWS His true children....and will never give us up!
Righto. Deliberate sin is knowingly transgressing the Torah Law starting with 10 Commandments. So the "gift" is a reward for obedience. NOT DISOBEDIENCE, like ignoring Sabbaths, Holy Days, and eating unclean foods.

Heb 10:26 For if we go on sinning deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins.

1 John 3:4
Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 855,850
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 16 min Paul Porter1 1,466
How to find a Top Freight Forwarder (Jul '10) 24 min Michael 3
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 34 min winthanga 1,809
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 41 min andet1987 6,166
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 43 min winthanga 7,341
Limousine Service Singapore 1 hr findinglimo 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr USaWarringIDIOTSo... 177,230
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr marge 596,695
The Christian Atheist debate 4 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,076
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 7 hr Bella Italia 612,652
More from around the web