Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38791 Feb 8, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the expression “also in me,” if Jesus were God himself?

But JWs don't understand that expression any more than traditional Christians do. You misunderstand it because of your cult covering over your eyes via the power of Satan.

Where is the kingdom of heaven at this very moment?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38792 Feb 8, 2014
Student wrote:
While most major books of religion say very little, if anything, about God

SAY WHAT?!?!??!?!?

ignorance truly is bliss.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38793 Feb 8, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK HOW YOU HAVE TO TWIST YON's WORDS.
He SPECIFICALLY stated WHERE he meant and YOU had to LIE to cover your cult.
Does it feel good to lie? Who has authority over lies and who do they come from?
Sounds like you better learn more before you post lies!
I was noticing the same thing...... I didn't see at all a REPLY to yon's post..

student just makes up stuff....when he cant use the watch towers EXPRESSIONS
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38794 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
, Student ...why do you think Jesus made that statement ?
student....that is a STATEMENT ..not an expression
dear
Jesus expressed such word in greek expression "I AND MY FATHRE ARE ONE9greek explain clearly that Onenenes doesn't make Egual those who are ONE AGREEMENT WITH THEIR CREATOR AND FUTURE

it is like President and Part are One in their government Governing Body above nation

look dead at John 10;30......and compare Scriprture with Scripture according to 2 Tim 3;16

JESUS WORD ONE IS EXTENDED TO HIS DISCIPLES TOO,
JOHN 14;28,16;6
17;20-21,23.

also question is,if Jesus describe Disciples as ONE WITH FATHER AND HIM?does they are
GODS YAHVEH OR GODS LIKE JESUS,ACCORDING TO LIES OF CHRISTIANST TRINITARIANS CHURCHES OR BELIEFS THAT OT YHVH GOD IS GOD JESUS BASED ONLY ON JOHN 10;30

not understandable blind fase christianity of Spiritual Idiots

dear instead argues,please follow 100% Bible and advise of searching Scriptures like Berans did it?

I ONLY AGREE WITH BIBLE ,NOT WITH ANYONE EARTHLY DECEIVING HIMSELF AND OTHERS WHO LISTEN THEIR LIES

look at Psalm 82;6.john 1034,,,,all of Gods children are gods,and Jesus is same such god ELL GIBBOR,THE THEOS.not equal to His Ancient of days Father YHV,and not YHVH

but anyway this is all of you own buisness and own road leading nowhere?

May God bless you
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38795 Feb 8, 2014
Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN us
Student

Mexico

#38796 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
student.....
Since the Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jehovah is the one true name of God, any passages that apply the term Jehovah to Christ would conclusively destroy the watch tower men entire theology.
Student ...are there any verses that would help show this ????
There certainly are. Psalm 23:1, for example, says, "Jehovah is my shepherd." Jesus very clearly applied this passage to Himself in John 10:11, 14 when He said, "I am the good shepherd." And the writer of Hebrews also applied this passage to Christ in Hebrews 13:20, when he wrote, "The God of peace ... brought up from the dead the great Shepherd of the sheep through the blood of the eternal covenant, even Jesus our Lord"— Jesus our Jehovah.
Student ....can you EXPLAIN what your watch tower would say about those scriptures?
Jehovah (Yahweh) >>>>> also translated Lord ????
:“No man can come to me unless the Father, who sent me, draws him.” Thus, Jehovah is drawing peole of humble heart toward himself through his appointed “fine shepherd,” Jesus Christ.(John 6:44; 10:11, 14-16)

It is important for you to know the truth about Jesus. Why? Because the Bible says:“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”(John 17:3)

Yes, knowing the truth about Jehovah God and about Jesus Christ can lead to everlasting life on a paradise earth.(John 14:6)

Furthermore, Jesus sets the best example of how to live and how to treat others.(John 13:34, 35)

Cont...
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38797 Feb 8, 2014
“Jesus Christ” THE PROMISED MESSIAH
.
An examination of the Christian Greek Scriptures reveals that much was foretold in the Psalms concerning the activities and experiences of the Messiah, as the following examples will demonstrate.

When presenting himself for baptism, Jesus signified that he had come to do his Father’s “will” in connection with the sacrifice of his own “prepared” body and with reference to the doing away of animal sacrifices offered according to the Law, as written at Psalm 40:6-8.(Heb 10:5-10)

Jehovah accepted Jesus’ presentation of himself, pouring out his spirit upon him and acknowledging him as his Son, as foretold at Psalm 2:7.(Mr 1:9-11; Heb 1:5; 5:5)

Also, as had been foretold at Psalm 8:4-6, the man Jesus was “a little lower than angels.”(Heb 2:6-8)

During the course of his ministry, he gathered and trained disciples. These he was not ashamed to call his “brothers,” as had been written at Psalm 22:22.(Heb 2:11, 12; compare Mt 12:46-50; Joh 20:17.)

In accord with what had been foretold in the Psalms, Jesus spoke with illustrations (Ps 78:2; Mt 13:35), manifested zeal for Jehovah’s house by cleansing it of commercialism, and did not please himself.(Ps 69:9; Joh 2:13-17; Ro 15:3)

Yet he was hated without cause.(Ps 35:19; 69:4; Joh 15:25)

The ministry of Christ Jesus in behalf of circumcised Jews served to verify the promises made to their forefathers and, later, moved people of the nations to glorify and praise Jehovah. This too had been foretold.(Ps 18:49; 117:1; Ro 15:9, 11)

When Jesus rode into Jerusalem on the colt of an ass, crowds hailed him with the words of Psalm 118:26.(Mt 21:9)

When the chief priests and scribes objected to what boys at the temple were saying in acknowledging Jesus as “the Son of David,” Jesus silenced the religious opposers by quoting Psalm 8:2.(Mt 21:15, 16)

The book of Psalms pointed forward to Jesus’ betrayal by an intimate associate (Ps 41:9; Joh 13:18), for whom, as foretold, replacement would be made.(Ps 69:25; 109:8; Ac 1:20)

Cont...
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#38798 Feb 8, 2014
Even the ranging up against Jesus by rulers (Herod and Pontius Pilate) with men of nations (such as the Roman soldiers) and with peoples of Israel had been foretold (Ps 2:1, 2; Ac 4:24-28), as had his rejection by Jewish religious builders.(Ps 118:22, 23; Mt 21:42; Mr 12:10, 11; Ac 4:11)

And false witnesses testified against him, as Psalm 27:12 foretold.(Mt 26:59-61)

Upon arriving at the place of impalement, Jesus was offered wine mixed with gall.(Ps 69:21; Mt 27:34)

Prophetically alluding to the impalement itself, the psalmist wrote:“Dogs have surrounded me; the assembly of evildoers themselves have enclosed me. Like a lion they are at my hands and my feet.”(Ps 22:16)

Roman soldiers distributed Jesus’ garments by casting lots.(Ps 22:18; Mt 27:35; Lu 23:34; Joh 19:24)

His religious enemies mocked him in the words recorded by the psalmist.(Ps 22:8; Mt 27:41-43)

Suffering from intense thirst, Jesus asked for a drink.(Ps 22:15; Joh 19:28) Again he was offered sour wine.(Ps 69:21; Mt 27:48; Joh 19:29, 30)

Just before his death, Jesus, quoting Psalm 22:1, cried out:“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”(Mt 27:46; Mr 15:34) Breathing his last, he drew on Psalm 31:5 as he said:“Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.”(Lu 23:46)

As the psalmist had further foretold, none of his bones were broken.(Ps 34:20; Joh 19:33, 36)

Though laid in a tomb, Jesus was not forsaken in Hades nor did his flesh see corruption, but he was raised from the dead.(Ps 16:8-10; Ac 2:25-31; 13:35-37)

Upon his ascension to heaven, he was seated at God’s right hand, waiting until his enemies would be placed as a stool for his feet.(Ps 110:1; Ac 2:34, 35)

He also became a priest according to the manner of Melchizedek (Ps 110:4; Heb 5:6, 10; 6:20; 7:17, 21) and gave gifts in the form of men.(Ps 68:18; Eph 4:8-11)

All these details were prophesied in the Psalms.

Jesus’ coming in the role of God’s executioner to dash the nations to pieces is yet future.(Ps 2:9; Re 2:27; 19:14, 15) Thereafter Christ as King will bring lasting blessings to his loyal subjects.

Though originally written regarding Solomon, the description of his rulership at Psalm 72 applies to an even greater degree to the Messiah. Testifying to this fact is the prophecy of Zechariah (9:9, 10), which echoes Psalm 72:8 and is applied to Christ Jesus.—Mt 21:5.
For other fulfillments of the book of Psalms, compare Psalm 45 with Hebrews 1:8, 9; Revelation 19:7-9, 11-15; 21:2, 9-11.

*** it-2 p. 709 Psalms, Book of ***
Prophecies fulfilled in the Messiah,
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38799 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN us
also where Jesus enter after His resurection as Spirit?

you wrong dear,

it is same when american are in Germany,and Germans say America is within us?

IS THERE AMERICA AT ALL WITHIN THEM????

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38800 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Kingdom of Heaven is WITHIN us

Shush. I wanted him to figure it out.

:)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38801 Feb 8, 2014
Student wrote:
Even the ranging up against Jesus by rulers (Herod and Pontius Pilate) with men of nations (such as the Roman soldiers) and with peoples of Israel had been foretold (Ps 2:1, 2; Ac 4:24-28), as had his rejection by Jewish religious builders.(Ps 118:22, 23; Mt 21:42; Mr 12:10, 11; Ac 4:11)
And false witnesses testified against him, as Psalm 27:12 foretold.(Mt 26:59-61)
Upon arriving at the place of impalement, Jesus was offered wine mixed with gall.(Ps 69:21; Mt 27:34)
Prophetically alluding to the impalement itself, the psalmist wrote:“Dogs have surrounded me; the assembly of evildoers themselves have enclosed me. Like a lion they are at my hands and my feet.”(Ps 22:16)
Roman soldiers distributed Jesus’ garments by casting lots.(Ps 22:18; Mt 27:35; Lu 23:34; Joh 19:24)
His religious enemies mocked him in the words recorded by the psalmist.(Ps 22:8; Mt 27:41-43)
Suffering from intense thirst, Jesus asked for a drink.(Ps 22:15; Joh 19:28) Again he was offered sour wine.(Ps 69:21; Mt 27:48; Joh 19:29, 30)
Just before his death, Jesus, quoting Psalm 22:1, cried out:“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”(Mt 27:46; Mr 15:34) Breathing his last, he drew on Psalm 31:5 as he said:“Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.”(Lu 23:46)
As the psalmist had further foretold, none of his bones were broken.(Ps 34:20; Joh 19:33, 36)
Though laid in a tomb, Jesus was not forsaken in Hades nor did his flesh see corruption, but he was raised from the dead.(Ps 16:8-10; Ac 2:25-31; 13:35-37)
Upon his ascension to heaven, he was seated at God’s right hand, waiting until his enemies would be placed as a stool for his feet.(Ps 110:1; Ac 2:34, 35)
He also became a priest according to the manner of Melchizedek (Ps 110:4; Heb 5:6, 10; 6:20; 7:17, 21) and gave gifts in the form of men.(Ps 68:18; Eph 4:8-11)
All these details were prophesied in the Psalms.
Jesus’ coming in the role of God’s executioner to dash the nations to pieces is yet future.(Ps 2:9; Re 2:27; 19:14, 15) Thereafter Christ as King will bring lasting blessings to his loyal subjects.
Though originally written regarding Solomon, the description of his rulership at Psalm 72 applies to an even greater degree to the Messiah. Testifying to this fact is the prophecy of Zechariah (9:9, 10), which echoes Psalm 72:8 and is applied to Christ Jesus.—Mt 21:5.
For other fulfillments of the book of Psalms, compare Psalm 45 with Hebrews 1:8, 9; Revelation 19:7-9, 11-15; 21:2, 9-11.
*** it-2 p. 709 Psalms, Book of ***
Prophecies fulfilled in the Messiah,

So, you are saying you got nothing. You didn't even understand the question because you did not cut and past anything relevant to the issues at hand.

Deceit is of Satan and you are Satan's child.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38802 Feb 8, 2014
Student wrote:
-43)

Just before his death, Jesus, quoting Psalm 22:1, cried out:

“My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”(Mt 27:46; Mr 15:34) Breathing his last, he drew on Psalm 31:5 as he said:“Father, into your hands I entrust my spirit.”(Lu 23:46)
Student try to understand the Bible scriptures okay ??? read with UNDERSTANDING

Though fully and truly GOD, Jesus did not exercise s powers as GOD. He (Jesus) Knew His equalities would not grasped by u HUMANS!, Jesus ACCEPTED the Human limitations.
He would NOT b tempted....like the theif on the cross beside Him tried too.....
Do you remember what that theif said?

God can not die. Jesus came to earth in HUMAN form to be able to DIE like a HUMAN does....for salvation to be FULFILLED!

Jesus could have very much had the POWER of GOD...on the CROSS.....
Jesus went by the RLES..
Jesus lived in complete DEPENDANCe of God Powers as mankind is designed to do!
Jesus remained FULLY Human.

God the Father, one of the entities, can not die
GOD can not look upon sin...or be TEMPTED! Jesus had to emain completely HUMAN
Jesus was dieing for our SINS.

Jesus was FLESH AND BOnES as we Humans are.....He remaned HUMAN to US.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38803 Feb 8, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dear

Jesus expressed such word in greek expression "I AND MY FATHRE ARE ONE9greek explain clearly that Onenenes doesn't make Egual those who are ONE AGREEMENT WITH THEIR CREATOR AND FUTURE
but anyway this is all of you own buisness and own road leading nowhere?
May God bless you
Jesus does not quote or say statements He doesn't mean....He means what He says, and says what He means.....Jesus does not lie.

THREE different entities....but all are ONE.....
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38804 Feb 8, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
also where Jesus enter after His resurection as Spirit?
you wrong dear,
it is same when american are in Germany,and Germans say America is within us?
IS THERE AMERICA AT ALL WITHIN THEM????
If I ( and I am an American ) went to Germany or Russia .....I could very easily make a statement and say : America is within me! I have America in my Heart! I will never forget America! I love my America! etc and etc.

The Kingdom of GOD is within me!!! The Kindom of GOD is at Hand!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38805 Feb 8, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Student try to understand the Bible scriptures okay ??? read with UNDERSTANDING
Though fully and truly GOD, Jesus did not exercise s powers as GOD. He (Jesus) Knew His equalities would not grasped by u HUMANS!, Jesus ACCEPTED the Human limitations.
He would NOT b tempted....like the theif on the cross beside Him tried too.....
Do you remember what that theif said?
God can not die. Jesus came to earth in HUMAN form to be able to DIE like a HUMAN does....for salvation to be FULFILLED!
Jesus could have very much had the POWER of GOD...on the CROSS.....
Jesus went by the RLES..
Jesus lived in complete DEPENDANCe of God Powers as mankind is designed to do!
Jesus remained FULLY Human.
God the Father, one of the entities, can not die
GOD can not look upon sin...or be TEMPTED! Jesus had to emain completely HUMAN
Jesus was dieing for our SINS.
Jesus was FLESH AND BOnES as we Humans are.....He remaned HUMAN to US.
corrections

Jesus went by the RULES
Jesus did not exercise HIS powers as God
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38806 Feb 8, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you are saying you got nothing. You didn't even understand the question because you did not cut and past anything relevant to the issues at hand.
Deceit is of Satan and you are Satan's child.
JW's just do not listen to question or anything! that they cant have a watch tower
answer to give..

The LIES of the watch tower sounds good enough for them...they are ROBOTS to this YES, this Santanic cult.

A child could actually know that they are a cult., and know that they are lie----ing!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38807 Feb 8, 2014
Student an
Analogy ,,,,,,,

This is NOT in the Bible...so don't try to find it...it is Just an analogy !

The Bright Sun in the sky.......lets say this is GOD
The rays from the Sun .......... lets say this is Jesu
The rays hits the earth and a connectivity happens., and warms our body ..lets say this is Holy Spirit

THREE different entities but ALL are ONE...... SAME

It take ALL 3 of these entities to WARM our BODIES.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38808 Feb 8, 2014
Only for about 14 years!
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been to our Kingdom Ministry School? Last week Bible reading was Gensis chapter 6 to chapter 10.
Sounds like you better learn more before you post lies!
THIS IS FOR PERSONAL READING!
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK HOW YOU HAVE TO TWIST YON's WORDS.
He SPECIFICALLY stated WHERE he meant and YOU had to LIE to cover your cult.

Does it feel good to lie? Who has authority over lies and who do they come from?
Sounds like you better learn more before you post lies!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38809 Feb 8, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
How can someone type so many words (many of them in English) without actually saying anything?
I am sorry for your poor satan god,
who got his servants idiots and uneducated trolls like you, poor poor idiot
lovewithi

Denver, CO

#38810 Feb 8, 2014
Luke 17:20, 21:

“And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, the kingdom cometh not with observation: Neither shall they say, Lo here, or lo there! for behold, the kingdom of God is within you.”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min Bobby E Lee 24,658
Boone County/Petersburg Distillery workers in B... 14 min Boone County Bourbon 1
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,825
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr armchair lawyer 985,585
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Just Think 685,463
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 6 hr e williams 3
Sarah George 7 hr Rememberboys 1
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 32
More from around the web