“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38652 Feb 2, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM means "Unsolicted email"

Is English not your primary language? I know your location says Mexico and very few JWs are bilingual.

No, Virginia, reposting like you do is considered to be spam.

I won't report you, but it is spam and is against topix rules.

The fact that you usually refuse to to defend your posts makes it more egregious.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38653 Feb 2, 2014
Spam: irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

" spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages (spam), especially advertising, indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social networking spam, social spam, television advertising and file sharing spam. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_ (electronic)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38654 Feb 2, 2014
Topix terms of service:

"You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. "

"You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited.

You agree that discussion threads are not intended for commercial use. You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards. You understand that the use of any automated systems, software and/or code related to post/thread creation constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.

By using Topix, you also agree to the following important terms and conditions, which are included in and made a part of these Terms of Services. Please read them carefully."
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38655 Feb 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is English not your primary language? I know your location says Mexico and very few JWs are bilingual.
No, Virginia, reposting like you do is considered to be spam.
I won't report you, but it is spam and is against topix rules.
The fact that you usually refuse to to defend your posts makes it more egregious.
It is all lies and junk anyway ....

JW's don't know how to defend their Faith, Family, Children, etc... so don't think they would be able to defend a word that they say.

They don't know how to mean YES is YES and NO is NO.....!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38656 Feb 2, 2014
JW's ... have a form of godly devotion, but proving false to its power."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38657 Feb 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
JW's ... have a form of godly devotion, but proving false to its power."
I fully agree my dear,
you are smart lady,
only JW are mislead by their diabolic earthly spirit of gread,, hipocrisies, Lies only to gain own personal powers and riches

but 80% JW like 1/3 rd of this world are only godly true believers humble humans loving God with their heart compassion

the problem is heads of this christinaity body,is infected deadly by satan spirit,

if head stinks very soon whole body will be deadly sick,and soon or latter will die

SO ?BIBLE SAY ABOUT CHURCH AGES DEAD AFTER ALMOST 2000 YEARS THEIR ESTABLISHMENT BY JESUS AND APOSTLES, AND WAS HIJACKED BY PAGAN DEMON SPIRIT 300 YEARS LATTER BY PAGAN WICKED CEASAR CONSTANTIN(325 AD)SERVANT OF SATAN

now at end times
true most spiritual honest believers listen Gods Warning .Rev 18;4
and run away from whole earthly christianity to Gods Word Only,seperate yourselves far away from satan spirit deadly sick churches and sects included JW,

and worship as singles ons true God through His Holy Spirit Tabernacle on this earth-GODS INSPIRED WORD BIBLE

dear with my love of belever,listen warning of Rev 18;4
read whole rev 17,and 18 chapter to get a clue what and who Babilon Great is as Imperium of satan- pseudo jesus god master deceiver,father god of all lifes ,since human creation?

I pray always for good humble humans believers like you, to be save by God and be a part of great immortal crowd new heaven and new earth future?Rev 7;9

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#38658 Feb 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, February 2
They did not give ear.—Neh. 9:30.
We cannot rightly conclude that Jehovah automatically forgives all humans for their sins.
Why not?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#38659 Feb 2, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text> ..........Duh......
.God will only FORGIVE a repentant heart, through Jesus Christ. NO MATTER what you have done in life....if you TRULY REPENT, and GOD will know if it is a true repentance, and ONLY God would know.! We might can see outside appearance of a repentant heart......but not always a sure sign...it can be FAKE....like JW's show.
Did you know that Jesus Christ died for your sins?
So Student....don't conclude that your Heavenly Father will do this without going through
Jesus Christ and ASK for forgiveness of your SINS.
Why do you always sound like a 4 year old, trying to tell a story, you have a little silly question...then a little 4 year old answer...
Have you not GROWN in Christ?
Now let's get this straight. If all someone has to do for a free pass into Heaven, is to believe in a fictional fairy tale character called jesus. And that's it, done deal. They die, woosh, off to heaven on the magic jesus bus they go. All for DOING NOTHING their entire lives, just believe in the man made MYTH.

So how, and why, does one need to "GROW" in christ?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38663 Feb 3, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
The Jehovah's Witnesses organization will take away your freedom to think, your freedom of expression and your liberty of action.
Admittedly, at the beginning when you start attending their meetings and assemblies, the Jehovah's Witnesses will be pleasant with you. But as time passes they will become increasingly firm with you, with zero tolerance.
If you dare to contest the Jehovah's Witnesses organization guidelines or its representatives, the Jehovah's Witnesses will reprimand you, make feel guilty, humiliate and make fun of you.
They will destroy your self esteem and will call it “humility”. Jehovah's Witnesses will make you undergo all that, it regardless of what you have endured or done for this cult. Is this the way you would want to be treated? Do you not deserve better? Do not trust appearances.
Although they are well dressed and smiling when going door to door and are clean on the outside, the inside the Jehovah's Witnesses are generally malicious, hard, cruel, heartless, without compassion, intolerant, misogynistic, homophobic, full of prejudices and preconceived opinions.
Jehovah's Witnesses don't feel pity for the poor, the weak and the sick. The Jehovah's Witnesses scorn and judge those who do not follow the Watchtower guidelines.
Why would anyone think that THIS is from the Holy Spirit?
Wake up, Student....Do some thinking for yourself! You still have time
to get your FREEDOM back.
Satan is imitating GOD, through the watch tower. Remember he wants to be LIKE the "Most High" and get the WORSHIP! that is his ultimate GOAL.
It starts out like a sanctuary but turns into a prison.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38664 Feb 3, 2014
You're like the frog getting cooked. You don't realize the water that the water is getting warmer. No matter how much you've done it's not enough.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38665 Feb 3, 2014
The result is burn out - missing meetings - openly expressing concerns about the organization - apostasy - and under the bus you go.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38666 Feb 3, 2014
yon wrote:
The result is burn out - missing meetings - openly expressing concerns about the organization - apostasy -

and under the bus you go.
That is a good thing!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38667 Feb 3, 2014
yon wrote:
You're like the frog getting cooked. You don't realize the water that the water is getting warmer. No matter how much you've done it's not enough.
Instead of being the "Bride of Jesus Christ" you MARRY the watch tower.

This water getting hotter....should be the "Wake up call !
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38668 Feb 3, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I fully agree my dear,
you are smart lady,
only JW are mislead by their diabolic earthly spirit of gread,, hipocrisies, Lies only to gain own personal powers and riches
but 80% JW like 1/3 rd of this world are only godly true believers humble humans loving God with their heart compassion
the problem is heads of this christinaity body,is infected deadly by satan spirit,
if head stinks very soon whole body will be deadly sick,and soon or latter will die
SO ?BIBLE SAY ABOUT CHURCH AGES DEAD AFTER ALMOST 2000 YEARS THEIR ESTABLISHMENT BY JESUS AND APOSTLES, AND WAS HIJACKED BY PAGAN DEMON SPIRIT 300 YEARS LATTER BY PAGAN WICKED CEASAR CONSTANTIN(325 AD)SERVANT OF SATAN
now at end times
true most spiritual honest believers listen Gods Warning .Rev 18;4
and run away from whole earthly christianity to Gods Word Only,seperate yourselves far away from satan spirit deadly sick churches and sects included JW,
and worship as singles ons true God through His Holy Spirit Tabernacle on this earth-GODS INSPIRED WORD BIBLE
dear with my love of belever,listen warning of Rev 18;4
read whole rev 17,and 18 chapter to get a clue what and who Babilon Great is as Imperium of satan- pseudo jesus god master deceiver,father god of all lifes ,since human creation?

I pray always for good humble humans believers like you, to be save by God and be a part of great immortal crowd new heaven and new earth future?Rev 7;9
Thank you.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38669 Feb 3, 2014
That's hard to say when you lose your family
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38670 Feb 3, 2014
and jw's hate you because you've been kicked out and worldly people hate you because you're a jw, in good standing or not.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38671 Feb 3, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good thing!
Above replies in regards to this

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38672 Feb 3, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of being the "Bride of Jesus Christ" you MARRY the watch tower.
This water getting hotter....should be the "Wake up call !

They are more like concubines than wives.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38674 Feb 3, 2014
Matt 22:10-14

10 The slaves went out into the streets, gathered all the people they could find, the bad along with the good; and the wedding hall was filled with guests.

11 “Now when the king came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who wasn’t dressed for a wedding; so he asked him, 12 ‘Friend, how did you get in here without wedding clothes?’ The man was speechless. 13 Then the king said to the servants,‘Bind him hand and foot, and throw him outside in the dark!’ In that place people will wail and grind their teeth, 14 for many are called, but few are chosen.”
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38675 Feb 3, 2014
Cults that think they are the Bride of Christ have another thing coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Bongo 751,500
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 6 min New Age Spiritual... 602,333
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 8 min New Age Spiritual... 441,452
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 11 min Toby 96,175
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Gods r Delusions ... 549,042
Snapchat couples and girls for fun (Apr '14) 21 min hhhotcouple 50
Kimmy Kardashian said she ain't givin' North-We... 26 min Doctor REALITY 1
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min superwilly 230,164
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 41 min WasteWater 261,738

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE