Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38703 Feb 4, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
You get not spirit at all
your 2 sentences only spam this thread,and negatively icon thread posts not liked by you,
WHO ARE YOU AT ALL TO BE SKUNK JUDGE OF OTHER POSTER???

I am free. Student is a prisoner.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38704 Feb 4, 2014
Student always hides when he is caught in a lie...always... or

when he doesn't want to answer a question we ask .

I would hate to go through life so warped!

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38705 Feb 4, 2014
Student...did you know the watch tower gave a LOT of false dates, saying Jesus will return ??? How does that scripture go about "False Prophets"? or the other one about "no one knows the time or hour? Do you know which one I mean?

Student... Do you know why these watch tower men tell so many of their members to leave their families if they don't BELIEVE the watcher tower rich guys ?

Student...how many members in mexico believed and gave their homes over to the watch tower when they falsely gave those dates??

Student....would you drink the poison koolaid if the watch tower boys told you too?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38710 Feb 5, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
I wonder why Student(and others) wants to believe a LIE. I don't think there is any Truth in him...he is just pure propaganda, and spread gossip and lies...
2Thes 2

9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them powerful delusions so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38711 Feb 5, 2014
2 Peter 2:22
It has happened to them according to the true proverb,“A dog returns to its own vomit,” and,“A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.”
lovewi

Denver, CO

#38712 Feb 5, 2014
yon wrote:
2 Peter 2:22
It has happened to them according to the true proverb,“A dog returns to its own vomit,” and,“A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire.”
The vomit of the watch tower men they love. and they do wallow in it.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38713 Feb 5, 2014
And others who condemn it on the one hand but defend it on the other.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38715 Feb 5, 2014
I thought topix had 86'd this thread. But then it was back.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38716 Feb 5, 2014
My comp key pad misses letters sometimes I see ! LOL
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38717 Feb 5, 2014
yon wrote:
And others who condemn it on the one hand but defend it on the other.
Yes.....I can see some of that....

Satan's rule is .....treat people in so many different ways....they are bound to fall for one of them !

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38718 Feb 5, 2014
If
I profess with the loudest and clearer exposition every portion
ot the truth of God(not JW)
EXCEPT PRECEISELY
THAT LITTLE POINT WHICH THE WORLD AND
THE DEVIL SATAN ARE AT THAT MOMENT ATTACKING

I AM NOT CONFESSING CHRISTS,HOWEVER
BOLDLY I MAY PROPFESSING CHRIST

1Tim 6;14-15
that thou keep comandment without of spot,unbrekable,until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ

which in His time,He will shew,who is the blessed and
ONLY POTANTATE,THE KINGS OF KINGS,AND LORD OF LORDS

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU THREAD ATTENDANTS
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38719 Feb 5, 2014
DEMONS

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38720 Feb 5, 2014
yon wrote:
DEMONS
WHO THEY ARE THOSE DEMONS
who works diligently to ban us from all threads???

For sure we don't loose Gods blessings
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38721 Feb 5, 2014
If ha satan thought he could tempt the master - what chance do we have engaging them in discussion?

Luke 4

The Temptation of Jesus

4 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led around by the Spirit in the wilderness for forty days, being tempted by the devil.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38722 Feb 5, 2014
They work by planting doubt.
Dr Shrink is Awesome

Baltimore, MD

#38723 Feb 5, 2014
yon wrote:
They work by planting doubt.
Trust me Yon
JW never are engage with us in ANY DISCUSSION,UNLESS YOU ACCET THEIR STUDIES WITH YOU,OR WRITE LETTER FOR FORGIVENESS
I slightes doesn't care about both of their superirities
God bless you Yon
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38724 Feb 5, 2014
And flattery.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38725 Feb 5, 2014
Then comes slander and lies, if you don't agree.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38726 Feb 5, 2014
Dr Shrink is Awesome wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me Yon
JW never are engage with us in ANY DISCUSSION,UNLESS YOU ACCET THEIR STUDIES WITH YOU,OR WRITE LETTER FOR FORGIVENESS
I slightes doesn't care about both of their superirities
God bless you Yon
I know this post was not for me....but had to butt in a little...lol!

Jw's job is to make each door they knock on to AGREE with their questions and answers.....they look for the person with the expression..."Wow , I didn't know or see this before" "What you are saying is right their in the scripture'! "Your so right"! "You must be the really true religion"!

Jw's can NEVER admit they are WRONG! I don't know why they think they are PERFECT.....

that is far from what they are!
Dr Shrink is Awesome

Baltimore, MD

#38727 Feb 5, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know this post was not for me....but had to butt in a little...lol!
Jw's job is to make each door they knock on to AGREE with their questions and answers.....they look for the person with the expression..."Wow , I didn't know or see this before" "What you are saying is right their in the scripture'! "Your so right"! "You must be the really true religion"!
Jw's can NEVER admit they are WRONG! I don't know why they think they are PERFECT.....
that is far from what they are!
thanks dear for answer,
I write to others around

let me tell blindness and blind obedience and believe that that man JW are and were able to help and open yeas for lost little human addicted from sins of this world,
this blindness is feed by proppganda of WTBSJW to keep them blind and more blidly fanatical loyalists not to God only to their man made structure

so,
for many this goes for few years, or whole life to death,
for some Gods Spirit directly open few of them their eyes, they are SAVED EPH 2;8-9
and with Gods Spirit help leave them freely and happy,leave them alone without of excuses or hate,

it is same like singles leave christianity and as children of God born again from ONLY GODS WILL enter only Bible enviroment,and lonely worship God with life compassion

those loneyo high called adopted earth Gods Children,are awesome happy
this happines is not understandable by this lost world and their churches together with false smily JW by the door?

anyway
they only look for complete lost and complete goofs what Bible is?
and don't return visits to those who got a lot of knowledge abdout spiritual understanding of Bible,

did you check www.familyradio.com
radio sings only hymns and plain Bible,
just dear,grow day by day in Gods Word, and you get joyful experience very soon how Bible can make you completly happy and separate from this wicked lusts of this world,

I pray for you to do this with complete daily grow love,emotion,and understang bIBLE LEADING YOU TO MATURITY AS GODS CHILD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Buck Crick 865,633
The Christian Atheist debate 9 min emperorjohn 2,039
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 10 min bad bob 177,614
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Just Think 600,108
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 29 min Grunt56 221,999
9/11&bin 1 hr REV CAROL 1
Christianity is fading away... 2 hr Truthiness 3
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 6 hr cute94 465
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 15 hr andy 45
More from around the web