Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38629 Feb 1, 2014
yon wrote:
I'm afraid you have churchianity in your system.
Romans 11
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written
Do you think all Israel and Gentiles are going to heaven?
Don't know what churchanity is ......so I don't know if I have it or not...lol
It will probably be a big surprise to know exactly who will be in Heaven, that is IF we
would get a chance to even KNOW ....which we WONT...lol.....we wont get a chance to say to anyone...."see, I told you so"....lol
Standing up for "righteousness " is a LOT different than just being good or doing good works...(like JW's do) I am sure there are "righteous Isralities...and Gentiles, that are in God's favor.
To turn against and give up your own child is NOT what God wants. God did not ever say to do this...Our Heavenly Father would never forsake us......but we could forsake ,HIM.....JW's do this......they do not LISTEN to God's word...they listen to the watch tower.
God judges the Heart, there is where the truth lies with us....He Knows.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38630 Feb 1, 2014
yon wrote:
jw's always have "adjusted understandings" - never errors!
Yes...they think they are PERFECT..like Satan thinks.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38633 Feb 1, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
sugar
good for you is to listen FR,their old hymns and reading Bible, this is radio mostly on AM
or www.familyradio.com
yon have right,not all people goes to heaven
Rev 7;9 ..say about great crowd who worship eternaly God before dark curtain(darkn Universe)covering Holy Heaven Gods taberncale where enter only 144000 saved and predestined children of God,annointed by God according to rev 7;1-8....chocen from CHURCH AGEAS AS SPIRITUAL FIRST FRUITS TAKEN FROM SPIRITUAL 12 TRIBES OF SPIRITUAL ISRAEL,\
Means they are chosen.predestines according to the Gods Plan,Pleasure of God and Gods purpose to create new heavenly government and new earth,were will exist great crowd without of number,from all nations,tribes, countries,languages(NONE OF THOSE PASSAGES SHOWS US THAT THEY ARE JW OR ONLY CHRISTIANS)
God bless you to understand such awesome truth
Eph 1;2-11.2;8-9,rev 7;1-8,Rev 7;9 ,Romans 8;28-30.2 PETER 3;10-14.destruction of this old earth 2Peter 2;10,Psalm 102,25-26. Isaiah 51;6.Rev 20;11
READ THEM DILIGENTLY AND TRY TO HAVE GODS MERCY AND BE ONE OF GREAT CROWD WHO NEVER WILL DIE ON THE NEW EARTH- CLOSE FUTURE?

I see you have good discussions,
trust me YON is spiritualy smart and logical spiritualy person, mostly honest,spiritualy and phisicaly morally clean are past JW are just like him,
Yes, I have read about some of the technicalities of the 144,000....but for me to say WHO those anointed will be...I don't know. It is God's decision alone and only GODs.

I don't know the Bible as good as some folks.....but better than some folks.....

I trust in Jesus's decision to put me where HE wants....lol!! As the old song goes "Trust and Obey" and there's no other way, than to trust and obey.(Have you heard that song?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38634 Feb 1, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
you right
because elders seat in their offices with adjustable wrenches and adjust every week new errors,and spread more light,
I wonder when electric bills come to pay,
HOW MUCH THEY WILL PAY FOR SO MUCH LIGHT PAST 130 YEARS???
Funny isnt?
LOL...

. oops wrong turn....

.recalculating
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38636 Feb 1, 2014
jw's changing light is like they have different color light bulbs. LOL

"Jehovah Gives Light to His Spirit Directed People"

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38637 Feb 1, 2014
That's why their "keeping up with present truth" doctrine is such a farce

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#38640 Feb 1, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you still have a lot of JW doctrine in you.
The main reply to Student.....was that he just had HOPE....hope he gets saved? Hope he gets to be on earthly paradise? or just HOPING .....not a SURE thing with him., that appears to not have a lot of TRUST in Jesus to me.
I have never died or talked to anyone that has, to KNOW for sure if it is a Heaven on earth Heaven......... or a Heavenly earth in Heaven. But reading scriptures , there are a lot on this subject that seems to be "A Heavenly earthly Heaven" It will look quite a bit like earth....but will be more than what we can fathom earth to be. Living waters, streets of gold.....etc....don't have time to talk on this ....but many scriptures tell us.
I have more than just HOPE. I believe and TRUST what Jesus Christ did for me.
I have to go....will talk more later.
But ALL the 30,000+ Christian denominations rely on "faith", which is no more than hoping their beliefs will pan out when they die. They won't.

And as to:

"Living waters, streets of gold.....etc.."

That's funny!

I have returned to life after dying, and there is what you call a Heaven. But it is all SPIRITUAL in nature, so there is no physical "earth" there. And in Heaven "you" will only be your soul, a spiritual energy entity, and so will all the other entities and deities.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38643 Feb 2, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, February 2

They did not give ear.—Neh. 9:30.

We cannot rightly conclude that Jehovah automatically forgives all humans for their sins. In this regard, let us compare the attitude of David and Manasseh with that of the wayward people of Israel and Judah. God sent Nathan to confront David and give him an opportunity to change his attitude. David gratefully accepted this offer. When Manasseh found himself in sore straits, he was moved to sincere repentance. Often, however, the inhabitants of Israel and Judah did not repent. Therefore, Jehovah did not forgive them. Instead, he repeatedly had his prophets declare how he viewed their disobedient conduct. Even after the exiles returned from Babylon to their homeland, Jehovah continued to raise up faithful messengers, such as the priest Ezra and the prophet Malachi. When the people acted in harmony with Jehovah’s will, they experienced great joy.—Neh. 12:43-47 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38644 Feb 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, February 2
We cannot rightly conclude that Jehovah automatically forgives all humans for their sins. In this regard, let us compare the attitude of David and Manasseh with that of the wayward people of Israel and Judah. God sent Nathan to confront David and give him an opportunity to change his attitude. David gratefully accepted this offer. When Manasseh found himself in sore straits, he was moved to sincere repentance. Often, however, the inhabitants of Israel and Judah did not repent. Therefore, Jehovah did not forgive them. Instead, he repeatedly had his prophets declare how he viewed their disobedient conduct. Even after the exiles returned from Babylon to their homeland, Jehovah continued to raise up faithful messengers, such as the priest Ezra and the prophet Malachi. When the people acted in harmony with Jehovah’s will, they experienced great joy.—Neh. 12:43-47 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Will the spam (which is against Topix rules) never stop.

Of course not. JWs do not respect other people or their rules.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38645 Feb 2, 2014
Student wrote:
We cannot rightly conclude that Jehovah automatically forgives all humans for their sins.
..........Duh......
.God will only FORGIVE a repentant heart, through Jesus Christ. NO MATTER what you have done in life....if you TRULY REPENT, and GOD will know if it is a true repentance, and ONLY God would know.! We might can see outside appearance of a repentant heart......but not always a sure sign...it can be FAKE....like JW's show.
Did you know that Jesus Christ died for your sins?
So Student....don't conclude that your Heavenly Father will do this without going through
Jesus Christ and ASK for forgiveness of your SINS.
Why do you always sound like a 4 year old, trying to tell a story, you have a little silly question...then a little 4 year old answer...
Have you not GROWN in Christ?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38646 Feb 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, dern !........rules are not from the watch tower boys.....maybe Student thought they were...??

you think?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38647 Feb 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, February 2
student ...what is your 'being in harmony , with your Heavenly Father .. mean to you?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38648 Feb 2, 2014
yon wrote:
jw's changing light is like they have different color light bulbs. LOL
"Jehovah Gives Light to His Spirit Directed People"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b0Sdh239AIIXX
lol

No.....they are "lights ON...but no one is home"

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38649 Feb 2, 2014
Psalm 48;14
FOR THIS GOD,IS OUR ONLY GOD YAHVEH(ENGLISH JEHOVA)
FOR EVER AND EVER,HE WILL BE OUR GUIDE EVEN UNTO DEATH.

without of help from hipocrities man leaders,Popes,preachers or JW hipocrities leaders?
ther is nothing literal enter this earth according to Bible,Gods Book of spiritual parables and methafors

Psalm 49'
I WILL ONLY INCLINE MY EAR TO A PARABLES,
I WILL OPEN MY DARK SAYINGS UPON THE HART
Psalm 78-2.Mat 13;34-35

ARE POOFS WHAT BIBLE IS, FOR SURE NOT GODS WORD DESIGNED BY EARTHLY GREEDY CHURCHES AND FALSE OGANIZATION OF JW
Student

Mexico

#38650 Feb 2, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, February 3

Just let your word Yes mean Yes, your No, No.—Matt. 5:37.

How serious is the matter of letting our Yes mean Yes? The Bible clearly warns that a person who is “false to agreements” is among those who are “deserving of death.”(Rom. 1:31, 32) Pharaoh of Egypt, Judean King Zedekiah, and Ananias and Sapphira are among the bad examples highlighted in the Bible of individuals whose Yes did not mean Yes. They all fared badly and stand as warning examples for us.(Ex. 9:27, 28, 34, 35; Ezek. 17:13-15, 19, 20; Acts 5:1-10) Living “in the last days,” we are surrounded by people who are “disloyal,” people “having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power.”(2 Tim. 3:1-5) As much as possible, we must avoid such bad association. Instead, we should regularly gather with those who strive always to let their Yes mean Yes.—Heb. 10:24, 25.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student

Imuris, Mexico

#38651 Feb 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

SPAM means "Unsolicted email"

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38652 Feb 2, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
SPAM means "Unsolicted email"

Is English not your primary language? I know your location says Mexico and very few JWs are bilingual.

No, Virginia, reposting like you do is considered to be spam.

I won't report you, but it is spam and is against topix rules.

The fact that you usually refuse to to defend your posts makes it more egregious.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38653 Feb 2, 2014
Spam: irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

" spamming is the use of electronic messaging systems to send unsolicited bulk messages (spam), especially advertising, indiscriminately. While the most widely recognized form of spam is e-mail spam, the term is applied to similar abuses in other media: instant messaging spam, Usenet newsgroup spam, Web search engine spam, spam in blogs, wiki spam, online classified ads spam, mobile phone messaging spam, Internet forum spam, junk fax transmissions, social networking spam, social spam, television advertising and file sharing spam. "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_ (electronic)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38654 Feb 2, 2014
Topix terms of service:

"You understand that no "spamming" is permitted anywhere on Topix at any time. "

"You understand Topix may, at any time, in its sole discretion, determine what user activity constitutes "spamming." and that Topix reserves the right to employ any means and methods of technology, including, but not limited to rate limiting, content filters, and captchas to prevent automated posting of duplicate content. Any attempt to reverse engineer, bypass, or publicize these systems is similarly prohibited.

You agree that discussion threads are not intended for commercial use. You will not engage in efforts of viral or "stealth marketing" on these discussion boards. You understand that the use of any automated systems, software and/or code related to post/thread creation constitutes an unauthorized use, is in violation of these Terms of Service and is prohibited.

By using Topix, you also agree to the following important terms and conditions, which are included in and made a part of these Terms of Services. Please read them carefully."
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38655 Feb 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Is English not your primary language? I know your location says Mexico and very few JWs are bilingual.
No, Virginia, reposting like you do is considered to be spam.
I won't report you, but it is spam and is against topix rules.
The fact that you usually refuse to to defend your posts makes it more egregious.
It is all lies and junk anyway ....

JW's don't know how to defend their Faith, Family, Children, etc... so don't think they would be able to defend a word that they say.

They don't know how to mean YES is YES and NO is NO.....!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Steve III 647,093
for fiend friend 21 min ravi 1
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 33 min Steve III 389
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Neville Thompson 281,295
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr nanoanomaly 49,688
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,118
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Annaleigh 105,693
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr The Hangman 971,830
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 14 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web