Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#38608 Jan 31, 2014
Dutch guy wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all a lot of the "prophecies" the Jehovah's Witnesses believe in, were changed by themselves on their own accord, and appeared to be false. They believed for example that Jesus' reign in heaven started in 1914, and that Jesus second coming would be in a generation since then. Clearly this didn't happen, because Jesus' second coming is unpredictable "Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. 36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only." (Matthew 24:35, 36).
Also, if the Jehovah's Witnesses truly believed in the value of the Scriptures, and God's commandments, they would keep the true sabbath (i.e. the saturday), as Jesus did.
"Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it." Exodus 20:8-11
God's law is eternal, and unchangeable. It represents the character of God, thus God Himself. God hallowed the sabbath, and kept it. Something consecrated by Elohim is not changeable by men. The sunday became the false sabbath under reign of Emperor Constantin, who ordained that the sunday was the national day of rest.
The Catholic Church is the only church that is able to defend it's keeping of the sunday rest, because they believe that the pope is the replacer of God on Earth, wich makes his word more important than God's Holy Scriptures.
By keeping the sunday, instead of the sabbat, the Jehovah's Witnesses accept the rule of the pope, and place him above God. Add the false prophecies, and the conclusion is self-evident: Jehovah's Witnesses are not the true disciples of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.
In all fairness, the JWs are no different than any other man made Christian based religion. They only believe in what they are brainwashed to believe in, and anything else is of the imaginary devil/Satan.

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#38609 Jan 31, 2014
Dutch guy wrote:
God's law is eternal, and unchangeable. It represents the character of God, thus God Himself. God hallowed the sabbath, and kept it. Something consecrated by Elohim is not changeable by men.
And who told you this crap, a talking jackass or a burning bush?

You don't seem to know the first thing about God. It surely didn't come from him. Yet you lie by making it seem that you are speaking for God. You are not. You are just another liar PRETENDING to be God's spokesperson.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38610 Jan 31, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And who told you this crap, a talking jackass or a burning bush?
You don't seem to know the first thing about God. It surely didn't come from him. Yet you lie by making it seem that you are speaking for God. You are not. You are just another liar PRETENDING to be God's spokesperson.
I see,you read Bible,because now a lot about Bible ,OT,NT,JESUS etc....

maybe I help you look at deeper

Amost wonderful characterisitic of Bible is its perfect consistency,This is,the entire Bible is perfectly true and trustworthy
Therefore,when any truth has been correctly learned from the Bible,
that Bible stop to be BOOK OF LIES,only the truth which never be negated or compromised by other Bible citations.
This perfect consistency of the Bible is to be expected because the Bible is God's Word

In these last years,by God's mercy,we have become aware of the truth that simultaneous with the beginning of great global tribulation,
the Church Ages, has come to an end few years ago.
The consequence of the end of Church Age is that God no longer use local congregations to evangelize world

In fact,the true Holy Spirit will no longer save anyone in local christianity church congregations in this world.
Moroever.since God no longer use christianity,it means He abandoned this worl global christianity and all congregations.

ENTER TO THEM SATAN AS THE MAN OF SIN,LAWLESNESS DESCRIBED IN BOOK DANIEL
SATAN LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL OF LIGHT,PSEUDO CHRIST,RULES IN EACH AND EVERY ONE CHURCH OF CHRISTIANITY,

Consequently true believers marked for eternal life,are alread drive out from those congregations and churches,they are obey Gods Voice of Rev 18;4

so>hope you get basic of spiritual Gods Bible methodology excluding all those who hijacked Bible 2000 years ago for their own glories,Lies,benefits,and global power above humankind lifes

be good boy,stop argue,start pray,and silent in secret start read Bible page by page after honest prayer to the true God YHVH Father of Son of God

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38611 Jan 31, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so spiritually off base, it's even >>>FUNNY<<<! !!
There is no such a place as "paradise".
Did you mean Heaven?
A soul does not need to rest. Nor does it have "infirmities". Nor does it have PHYSICAL senses.
You have NO idea what Heaven is like, or what WORK is being done there to help ALL the spiritually evolved souls still on the physical world/realm.
There is no such Jesus or Jehovah souls. They do not exist.
Where did you get all your lies, from a comic book?
Rutheford jw SECOND PRESIDENT
loved Comic books at 1920 thies
and he based JW movement on Comic books stories,
till today young JW free labor at Watchtower,bear names of taken from Comic Books,Superman,Brianiac 1, Braniac 2,General Zor,or gareth

it is funny for those who knows this and love makes jokes

those who got not clue, they just follow this Superman delusinal leaders JW

incredible business those leader JW MADE ON FABLES FROM SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS USING LITERALY BIBLE,AND REAP BILIONS OF DOLLARS FOR THEIR OWN FEW MAN LEADERS NEVER FULL POCKETS...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#38612 Jan 31, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Rutheford jw SECOND PRESIDENT
loved Comic books at 1920 thies
and he based JW movement on Comic books stories,
till today young JW free labor at Watchtower,bear names of taken from Comic Books,Superman,Brianiac 1, Braniac 2,General Zor,or gareth
it is funny for those who knows this and love makes jokes
those who got not clue, they just follow this Superman delusinal leaders JW
incredible business those leader JW MADE ON FABLES FROM SUPERMAN COMIC BOOKS USING LITERALY BIBLE,AND REAP BILIONS OF DOLLARS FOR THEIR OWN FEW MAN LEADERS NEVER FULL POCKETS...

Rutherford was also a drunk, womanizer and possibly bisexual.

You left out that part of the Bio.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#38613 Jan 31, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Amost wonderful characterisitic of Bible is its perfect consistency,This is,the entire Bible is perfectly true and trustworthy

Sorry, I got to call bullshit.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38614 Feb 1, 2014
12th New Moon Sighted 2014

January 31, 2014

Shabbat Shalom,

Blow the shofar!
Student

Imuris, Mexico

#38617 Feb 1, 2014
Daily Text

Saturday, February 1

Look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.—Rev. 7:9.

After 1914, The Watchtower made this significant statement:“Brethren, those of us who are in the right attitude toward God are not disappointed at any of His arrangements. We did not wish our own will to be done; so when we found out that we were expecting the wrong thing in October, 1914, then we were glad that the Lord did not change His Plan to suit us. We did not wish Him to do so. We merely wish to be able to apprehend His plans and purposes.” This attitude of humility and devotion still characterizes the Lord’s anointed. They are sticking close to God’s appointed channel for dispensing spiritual food. And now “a great crowd” of “other sheep,” Christians with an earthly hope, are imitating their watchfulness and zeal.—John 10:16.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38618 Feb 1, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, February 1
Look! a great crowd, which no man was able to number, out of all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb.—Rev. 7:9.
After 1914, The Watchtower made this significant statement:“Brethren, those of us who are in the right attitude toward God are not disappointed at any of His arrangements. We did not wish our own will to be done; so when we found out that we were expecting the wrong thing in October, 1914, then we were glad that the Lord did not change His Plan to suit us. We did not wish Him to do so. We merely wish to be able to apprehend His plans and purposes.” This attitude of humility and devotion still characterizes the Lord’s anointed. They are sticking close to God’s appointed channel for dispensing spiritual food. And now “a great crowd” of “other sheep,” Christians with an earthly hope, are imitating their watchfulness and zeal.—John 10:16.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Oh LOOK! 1914 .... Falsely prophesied by your watch tower men , or your idols.
There were several false dates...weren't there...student? do you know why they lied to their members?
Student ...is an 'earthly HOPE all you have? just 'hoping ???? So Student you don't think you are SAVED ...you just HOPE you are.
Student...why don't you know for sure???? You don't have much TRUST in Jesus do you?

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#38619 Feb 1, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
he was not heavy drunkard,only red wine lover,till today adopted to this 1 time a years so called memorial ceremonial law,wine and body of jesus(
earlier he was womenizer,but later not bisexual
he was heavy cigar smoker and suffer lack of breath allowing to use WTBS JW money to travel around the world under pretences of sure his clog lungs by smoking cigars.
he was just funny president,like next F.Franz psycho thinking that he got special revelations from God,during his all days closed doors of room before all visitor,
some of them heard strange voices from his room,like farts,snoring or cry-he was just sick on the top

Franz was a true man of good next to da judge. The judge was a KNOWN drunk and the had to make sure he had not been drinking before meetings.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38620 Feb 1, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Student ...is an 'earthly HOPE all you have? just 'hoping ?????
Man was not created in heaven - what is there to suggest that as his destiny? Were it not for sin no one would die.

Genesis 3:22-24

Then Yahweh said,“Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” therefore the Yahweh sent him out from the garden of Eden and placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38621 Feb 1, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Man was not created in heaven - what is there to suggest that as his destiny? Were it not for sin no one would die.
Genesis 3:22-24
Then Yahweh said,“Behold, the man has become like one of us in knowing good and evil. Now, lest he reach out his hand and take also of the tree of life and eat, and live forever—” therefore the Yahweh sent him out from the garden of Eden and placed the cherubim and a flaming sword that turned every way to guard the way to the tree of life.
I think you still have a lot of JW doctrine in you.

The main reply to Student.....was that he just had HOPE....hope he gets saved? Hope he gets to be on earthly paradise? or just HOPING .....not a SURE thing with him., that appears to not have a lot of TRUST in Jesus to me.

I have never died or talked to anyone that has, to KNOW for sure if it is a Heaven on earth Heaven......... or a Heavenly earth in Heaven. But reading scriptures , there are a lot on this subject that seems to be "A Heavenly earthly Heaven" It will look quite a bit like earth....but will be more than what we can fathom earth to be. Living waters, streets of gold.....etc....don't have time to talk on this ....but many scriptures tell us.

I have more than just HOPE. I believe and TRUST what Jesus Christ did for me.

I have to go....will talk more later.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38622 Feb 1, 2014
I'm afraid you have churchianity in your system.

Romans 11

25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written

Do you think all Israel and Gentiles are going to heaven?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38623 Feb 1, 2014
jw's are of the opinion that only some of them are going to heaven. LOL

They are the ones who write those magazines.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38624 Feb 1, 2014
Those jw's that aren't going to heaven will be Earth-bound and everybody else is going to hell unless they're first destroyed at Armageddon and then they'll get another chance to listen to jw propaganda. LOL
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38625 Feb 1, 2014
Correction :

Destroyed before Armageddon. If they are destroyed at the Big A it's final judgement for not listening to jw's. NUTS
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38626 Feb 1, 2014
yon wrote:
jw's are of the opinion that only some of them are going to heaven. LOL
They are the ones who write those magazines.
And most of them died about 50 years ago. They are the only ones who are permitted to partake of the Memorial(for which they usually have the wrong date) Sacraments and were supposed to be declining in numbers many years ago. Except the dubs have a problem because the numbers keep going up - they're called partakers. And they don't like to talk about it. LOL
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38627 Feb 1, 2014
Right student? Or have they changed that adjusted understanding too?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38628 Feb 1, 2014
jw's always have "adjusted understandings" - never errors!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38629 Feb 1, 2014
yon wrote:
I'm afraid you have churchianity in your system.
Romans 11
25 Lest you be wise in your own sight, I do not want you to be unaware of this mystery, brothers: a partial hardening has come upon Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And in this way all Israel will be saved, as it is written
Do you think all Israel and Gentiles are going to heaven?
Don't know what churchanity is ......so I don't know if I have it or not...lol
It will probably be a big surprise to know exactly who will be in Heaven, that is IF we
would get a chance to even KNOW ....which we WONT...lol.....we wont get a chance to say to anyone...."see, I told you so"....lol
Standing up for "righteousness " is a LOT different than just being good or doing good works...(like JW's do) I am sure there are "righteous Isralities...and Gentiles, that are in God's favor.
To turn against and give up your own child is NOT what God wants. God did not ever say to do this...Our Heavenly Father would never forsake us......but we could forsake ,HIM.....JW's do this......they do not LISTEN to God's word...they listen to the watch tower.
God judges the Heart, there is where the truth lies with us....He Knows.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min TsGln 59,983
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min Tellthetruth 994,081
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 2 hr Picky 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr dogs of war 695,641
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 6 hr Orion Spirit 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 6 hr MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 7 hr True 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web