Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38542 Jan 29, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>

I've been meaning to ask, living where "the need is great" (that's another wt privilege) are you conducting wt (I mean) Bible Studies?
HUH?? No watch tower studies that is for sure...LOL......!

I study the Bible quite a bit...but no, I don't give Bible studies with groups..
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38543 Jan 29, 2014
yon wrote:
I dropped a $20 bill on a sleeping homeless person the other day.
It felt good
nice!

I keep a lot of can stuff that you can open with a thumb pull on it...like veinna sauges, beanie weenies, etc.....if someone comes up asking for money to eat on...I give them a bunch of those...with plastic spoons...lol.....so fun ! lol

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38544 Jan 29, 2014
yon wrote:
Born The Feast of Tabernacles - October - killed early April - Passover

Ah, John 1:14. I have heard of the alternative reading and the Sukkot hypothesis. I don't know enough about it to agree or disagree. Other clues indicate Spring. But I can't get preachy when I don't know the facts.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38545 Jan 29, 2014
yon wrote:
I dropped a $20 bill on a sleeping homeless person the other day.
It felt good

Nice move.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38546 Jan 29, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice move.
his post is simple LIE
20 dollars never and nobody give up like this,
it is possible to give 25 cents,but late years mostly is given 1 dollar,or 5 dollars,
never 20 dollars,
Yon is Liar,and he lies almost on every corner of his posts,just little young joke?
he heeeeee

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#38547 Jan 29, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
nice!
I keep a lot of can stuff that you can open with a thumb pull on it...like veinna sauges, beanie weenies, etc.....if someone comes up asking for money to eat on...I give them a bunch of those...with plastic spoons...lol.....so fun ! lol
sugar
you never forget,that addicts or bums, are not only food hungry
Hunger also is to be hungry of little drink to live few hours normal,or 6 pack of beers allowing them to feel better and eat food
alcoholism or drugs is tragedy,disease

I got my younger brother in Europa, gangster and alcoholic=was killed by same scums like he was
many times he couldn't eat or freely breath without of drink, or hands were shaking incredible,
he hand towel on his neck and second hand pick up hand with beer to drink,after drink he start act normal

also not always can of food help them ,t is good to give for some poor street addicts,little cash like 1 dollars,or 2 dollars to buy drink allowing them to be more happy,
look at Bible,Bible even encourage to give them such people wine or a
little alcohol
Proverbs 31;6-7
Give strong drink unto them,that are ready to perish,and wine unto those that be of heavy hearts9unsaved,drug addicts,alcoholics etc)
let them drink,and forget his poverty,and remember his misery no more

Good advice isnt?
little financial help,help them lot better,than can of free food who can get from church or city shelter?

have mercy and try feel inside those people,lost anyway without of Gods grace existing in complete darkness?

have good night dear?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38548 Jan 29, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
his post is simple LIE
20 dollars never and nobody give up like this,
it is possible to give 25 cents,but late years mostly is given 1 dollar,or 5 dollars,
never 20 dollars,
Yon is Liar,and he lies almost on every corner of his posts,just little young joke?
he heeeeee
Demon!
Student

Imuris, Mexico

#38549 Jan 29, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, January 30

[Peer] into the perfect law that belongs to freedom.—Jas. 1:25.

We are living in a time of increasing greed, lawlessness, and violence.(2 Tim. 3:1-5) In response, governments make more laws, strengthen police forces, and install electronic surveillance. In some countries, private citizens try to increase their safety by installing alarm systems in their homes, as well as extra locks and even electric fences. Many refuse to go out at night or to let their children play outside unattended—day or night. Clearly, freedom is on the wane, and the trend will likely continue. Indeed, the more that people disregard the moral and spiritual boundaries established by God, the more society as a whole suffers. This worsening condition also affects us as Jehovah’s servants. Nevertheless, we have the hope of seeing an end to mankind’s enslavement to sin and corruption and of enjoying what the Bible calls “the glorious freedom of the children of God.”—Rom. 8:21.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38550 Jan 29, 2014
How many of the insane are the direct result of demon possession?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38551 Jan 29, 2014
Student wrote:
Clearly, freedom is on the wane, and the trend will likely continue. Indeed, the more that people disregard the moral and spiritual boundaries established by God, the more society as a whole suffers. This worsening condition also affects us as Jehovah’s servants.
The Messiah taught that the final days would be just like the days of Noah and that the two greatest commandments were to love Elohim and their fellow man. No doubt that just prior to the flood there were many like jw's who deplored the conditions they saw but did nothing to try to alleviate the wretchedness. The wtbt$$$$ has billions , but does nothing to help those in need - including their own - unless there's some natural disaster and some of the surrounding neighborhood gets a little of the largess. They teach and preach that distributing magazines is all that is required. They are utterly heartless. Constantly building bigger storehouses.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38552 Jan 29, 2014
They condemn others like me for doing a simple act of charity while they themselves do nothing except keep the presses rolling.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38553 Jan 30, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, January 30
[Peer] into the perfect law that belongs to freedom.—Jas. 1:25.
We are living in a time of increasing greed, lawlessness, and violence.(2 Tim. 3:1-5) In response, governments make more laws, strengthen police forces, and install electronic surveillance. In some countries, private citizens try to increase their safety by installing alarm systems in their homes, as well as extra locks and even electric fences. Many refuse to go out at night or to let their children play outside unattended—day or night. Clearly, freedom is on the wane, and the trend will likely continue. Indeed, the more that people disregard the moral and spiritual boundaries established by God, the more society as a whole suffers. This worsening condition also affects us as Jehovah’s servants. Nevertheless, we have the hope of seeing an end to mankind’s enslavement to sin and corruption and of enjoying what the Bible calls “the glorious freedom of the children of God.”—Rom. 8:21.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

I give you one little spanking and you are back to spamming.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38554 Jan 30, 2014
Student wrote:
This worsening condition also affects us as Jehovah’s servants.
)
Student....
Did you think for one minute that we thought you were any different than ALL mankind and families that suffer such violent changes in the world?
Student...you actually may be in worse shape...you are servants of watch tower...not Jesus Christ
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38555 Jan 30, 2014
Hey ! Student.......you know what JW's talk about when they are together?......... Knock knock jokes!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38556 Jan 30, 2014
Student.....did you ever find out why the watch tower told so many false dates of the end times? wow...they told a lot of false dates, didn't they? I think they said Jesus did come back , INVISIBLE though.
only they could see HIM,

Student..... did you see where the JW's use to celebrate Christmas? I wonder why they change their minds so many times?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#38557 Jan 30, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Demon!
according to yours cockroach brain of true demon acussations and malice?
yea,I am demon inside of your demonic twisted Lies

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#38558 Jan 30, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would have been born early April.
Jesus dies late Marz,begin April 14 Nissan
at ager 33.1/2 old age
come 6 month forwaard to end of September negin OCTOBER,AND RETURN 34 YEARS BACK TO END OF SEPTEMBER OF BEGIN OCTOBER
JESUS DIES AT THIS TIME BETWEEN SEPTEMBER

You dumb brain empty mathematician,and flood Noah calcualtor of big bang 50 milions years ago,or maybe 1432.1/2 billion years ago
WHERE FROM YOU GOT THOSE YEARS???

HE HE HEEEEEE theoligical fanatic appointed by sect of devil to torment poor heart of JW Student

talk you little demon to your cult members little devils seating like zombies before your imginary satan -jesus-angel of light 2 Cor 11;14-15

such d.....half heads like you is plenty around this visible world???

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38559 Jan 30, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus dies late Marz,begin April 14 Nissan
at ager 33.1/2 old age
come 6 month forwaard to end of September negin OCTOBER,AND RETURN 34 YEARS BACK TO END OF SEPTEMBER OF BEGIN OCTOBER
JESUS DIES AT THIS TIME BETWEEN SEPTEMBER
You dumb brain empty mathematician,and flood Noah calcualtor of big bang 50 milions years ago,or maybe 1432.1/2 billion years ago
WHERE FROM YOU GOT THOSE YEARS???
HE HE HEEEEEE theoligical fanatic appointed by sect of devil to torment poor heart of JW Student
talk you little demon to your cult members little devils seating like zombies before your imginary satan -jesus-angel of light 2 Cor 11;14-15
such d.....half heads like you is plenty around this visible world???

13.7 billion years old. Actually 13.8 if you want to round. The age of the material universe has multiple agreed on measures.

The JW cult, at least, does not argue with science on that point. They just say man is 6k years old and da flud was reel!

Why would the devil send anyone to torment his own? Your writing is not logical. Your facts are uncoordinated.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38560 Jan 30, 2014
Dogen wrote:
Why would the devil send anyone to torment his own? Your writing is not logical. Your facts are uncoordinated.
Oh, but he would - just like any other totalitarian regime. Nazis, communists, et al
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38561 Jan 30, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
yon wrote:
Born The Feast of Tabernacles - October - killed early April - Passover

Ah, John 1:14. I have heard of the alternative reading and the Sukkot hypothesis. I don't know enough about it to agree or disagree. Other clues indicate Spring. But I can't get preachy when I don't know the facts.
Thank you for your candor. The entire Tanakh, especially The Law, pointed to the birth, death, resurrection and 2nd coming of Messiah.

"Today many choose to memorialize the Messiah’s birth, even though He didn’t ask us to. And they do it on a day He wasn’t’ born. They also memorialize the resurrection. And they call that day ‘Easter’, which ‘Easter’ is the name of a pagan goddess….memorializing other god’s names.

You ever notice that? All the names of idols are preserved in the scriptures…even Satan himself…’Satan’- that’s still there…still in your bible. But the Creator of heaven and earth, the Author of the Scriptures, His name is absent. That’s wrong.

So they memorialize His birth on a day He wasn’t born, they memorialize His resurrection on the day He wasn’t resurrected, and they also divorce Messiah from Passover, an observance that Yahweh desired to memorialize Messiah’s death…as well as memorialize our own deliverances from own Egypts......."

http://www.eliyah.com/transcripts/html/121520...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Rider on the Storm 87,841
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Michael 665,085
The Future of Politics in America 5 min guest 125
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min karl44 977,178
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 32 min onemale 284,442
Things poping up while i was sitting on my dads... (Jun '11) 1 hr Joanne 82
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Sanctified 619,163
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Jedi Mind Master 421
More from around the web