Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38422 Jan 26, 2014
124.Believe in good luck or say things such as ‘Good luck to you’. Why?
125.Believe or say anything superstitious
126.Prophesy
127.Speaking in tongues
128.Laying on of hands
129.Energy healing such as Reiki
130.Read their horoscope
131.Study astrology or zodiac signs
132.Com bat training, boxing, or martial arts
133.Go to heaven unless they are part of the 144,000
134.Worship Jesus as God
135.Idolize any celebrity or love and admire them to excess
136.Women can’t be elders
137.Women can’t be ministerial servants (assistants to the elders)
138.Divulge secret information to enemies and those not entitled to know.
139.Greet or talk with disfellowshipped persons (with some exceptions)
140.Associate with disfellowshipped persons except for immediate family living in the same house
141.Keep secrets from the organization. Jehovah’s Witnesses report friends and family members breaking the rules

Five More Things Jehovah’s Witnesses Can’t Do.
1.Women cannot assume the role of a male and instruct the congregation.
2.A woman should not pray in the presence of a baptized male JW.
3.Jehovah’s Witnesses can’t be part of this world. They must be separate from the world
4.They can’t believe anything former Jehovah’s Witnesses say,– even if it’s factual.
5.Unless they’re an Elder, Jehovah’s Witnesses can’t read this book,–‘Shepherd the Flock of God’
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38424 Jan 26, 2014
Jw's life are truly are controlled by the watch tower organization.

I lost all respect for STUDENT when he said that our Military were of Satan.

When actually JW's are worshipping Satan. Lower than the dust.

Student..... has really disgraced the JW's ....he needs to get some help from another JW, that might know a little more knowledge about their religion.

He knows very little. It is probably a good thing he don't go door to door..he would embarrass the other JW's....

.come to think of it ...he probably should go door to door! ruin the whole job
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38426 Jan 26, 2014
some speak out on their cruelty

http://youtu.be/gKx_ky-cOTE

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38429 Jan 26, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
124.Believe in good luck or say things such as ‘Good luck to you’. Why?
125.Believe or say anything superstitious
126.Prophesy
127.Speaking in tongues
128.Laying on of hands
129.Energy healing such as Reiki
130.Read their horoscope
131.Study astrology or zodiac signs
132.Com bat training, boxing, or martial arts
133.Go to heaven unless they are part of the 144,000
134.Worship Jesus as God
135.Idolize any celebrity or love and admire them to excess
136.Women can’t be elders
137.Women can’t be ministerial servants (assistants to the elders)
138.Divulge secret information to enemies and those not entitled to know.
139.Greet or talk with disfellowshipped persons (with some exceptions)
140.Associate with disfellowshipped persons except for immediate family living in the same house
141.Keep secrets from the organization. Jehovah’s Witnesses report friends and family members breaking the rules
Five More Things Jehovah’s Witnesses Can’t Do.
1.Women cannot assume the role of a male and instruct the congregation.
2.A woman should not pray in the presence of a baptized male JW.
3.Jehovah’s Witnesses can’t be part of this world. They must be separate from the world
4.They can’t believe anything former Jehovah’s Witnesses say,– even if it’s factual.
5.Unless they’re an Elder, Jehovah’s Witnesses can’t read this book,–‘Shepherd the Flock of God’

I think there are more things that are not on your list. I specifically remember playing chess as forbidden, for example.

I have a PDF of 'Shepherd of the Flock of God'. It is pretty sick.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38430 Jan 26, 2014

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38431 Jan 26, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
to stupid to know basic Bible,and to stupid to prnounce hebrew tetragram YHVH
you are simple stupid,stupid and 3rd time stupid,together with all those marican professors after 2 weeks internet theological courses
learn you idiot ancient hebrew and basic arameic,or kwazi, and tha open your stupid mouth about God Almighty Name, you poor sick idiot,
sounds of rats are more truthful,than your low IQ rusted squicking screws inside your head without of brain

ibid

You don't even understand that 'Jehovah' is NOT a pronounciation! It is an ERROR because the translator did not understand HOW to translate Hebrew. The translator did not understand there is not a 'J' or Ja sound in Hebrew!
Jehovah has fallen out of favor even among the masses and no one except the JW say "Jehovah" any more except to be funny.
I know more Hebrew than nearly anyone in the group that did the "New World """"Transl ation"""" ".
How about that answer. I know some. I know more than a family member who is working on his Ph.D. in theology. He can crush me in Greek, however. He knows that the correct translation of YHWH is Yahwah.
Do bother to learn what the issues are. Learn WHY 'Jehovah' is wrong. Don't take the cults word on it. DARE to learn. Stop being such a sniveling coward all the time.
The truth is out there. Dare to discover it.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38432 Jan 26, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are more things that are not on your list. I specifically remember playing chess as forbidden, for example.
I have a PDF of 'Shepherd of the Flock of God'. It is pretty sick.
Yes, I do remember seeing that they couldn't play chess..(a war game) and I thought it was on this list.

I have never read that book...lol

If you get a chance ( and may have read it)......read "The Shack"
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38433 Jan 26, 2014
They cant shop at a "salvation army or work for 'salvation army!!

But they can work for the our GOVERNMENT,,,,how ironic!!!

which is MILITARY connected.......

JW's are not too smart.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38434 Jan 26, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do remember seeing that they couldn't play chess..(a war game) and I thought it was on this list.
I have never read that book...lol
If you get a chance ( and may have read it)......read "The Shack"

I have never read the shack. I will try to work it into my reading schedule.

JWs hate chess for reasons other than war. It has been demonstrated to teach logical thinking in both children and adults. JWs don't want anyone thinking logically!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38435 Jan 26, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never read the shack. I will try to work it into my reading schedule.
JWs hate chess for reasons other than war. It has been demonstrated to teach logical thinking in both children and adults. JWs don't want anyone thinking logically!
lol...that is so true....

It is a shame that they can not do some soul searching on their own...I just can not believe how a MAN can so easily be talked into this crap. Women are more vulnerable than a Man, I think (except for this women...haha)

There are a lot on the list that I don't do or care for either....but I don't because " I" don't want to ...NOT because someone has told me I can not do.....
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38436 Jan 26, 2014
Common sense is what JW's don't have...or, they loose it when they become one.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38437 Jan 26, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...that is so true....
It is a shame that they can not do some soul searching on their own...I just can not believe how a MAN can so easily be talked into this crap. Women are more vulnerable than a Man, I think (except for this women...haha)
There are a lot on the list that I don't do or care for either....but I don't because " I" don't want to ...NOT because someone has told me I can not do.....

Men are just as easy as women because they think they are logical. JW induction techniques start off with finding agreement and building up the marks ego. Suck up to a guys ego and you own him.

Surely you know that.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38438 Jan 26, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Men are just as easy as women because they think they are logical. JW induction techniques start off with finding agreement and building up the marks ego. Suck up to a guys ego and you own him.

Surely you know that.
ummmmm...lol

I love a good chess game....also a cribbage player.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38439 Jan 26, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
ummmmm...lol
I love a good chess game....also a cribbage player.

Chess is my main game. Never tried cribbage.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38440 Jan 26, 2014
Mine is bridge - but they've got so many rules it's become a parlor game, which is why the average age of players in the US is around 70.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38441 Jan 26, 2014
Dogen wrote:
http://jwleaks.org/boe-letters /
JW owners manual.
One thing that may be or interest is that elders have "elders only meetings" conducted by the society where they are to make hand-written notes in their "Shepherd the flock" books that amount to recent developments in the legal decisions of the organization in things like child molestation for which the wtbt$$$ doesn't want to be held accountable for anything in print.
Student

Cananea, Mexico

#38443 Jan 26, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
ibid
You don't even understand that 'Jehovah' is NOT a pronounciation! It is an ERROR because the translator did not understand HOW to translate Hebrew. The translator did not understand there is not a 'J' or Ja sound in Hebrew!
Jehovah has fallen out of favor even among the masses and no one except the JW say "Jehovah" any more except to be funny.
I know more Hebrew than nearly anyone in the group that did the "New World """"Transl ation"""" ".
How about that answer. I know some. I know more than a family member who is working on his Ph.D. in theology. He can crush me in Greek, however. He knows that the correct translation of YHWH is Yahwah.
Do bother to learn what the issues are. Learn WHY 'Jehovah' is wrong. Don't take the cults word on it. DARE to learn. Stop being such a sniveling coward all the time.
The truth is out there. Dare to discover it.
Jesus Christ name in Hebrew was:
Yeshua or Yehohshua

Matthew was a Jew and wrote the book of Matthew in Hebrew. I have not seen any translations calling Jesus by his Hebrew name Yeshua or Yehohshua ?

No "J" for Jehovah, but there is a "J" in Jesus. How do you explain this?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38444 Jan 26, 2014
INFORMATION CONTROL #6:
Witnesses forbidden to think for themselves:

No matter where we may live on earth, God's Word continues to serve as a light to our path and a lamp to our roadway as to our conduct and beliefs.(Ps. 119:105) But Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave," made up of spirit anointed ones, to help Christians in all nations to understand and apply properly the Bible in their lives. Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do.(The Watchtower; 12/1/1981; pp. 27)

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-internet.htm#notbible

Compare to Luke 7:50

“It is your faith that has saved you. Go in peace.”

(not believing some self-appointed channel of communication)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38445 Jan 26, 2014
Student wrote:
Matthew was a Jew and wrote the book of Matthew in Hebrew. I have not seen any translations calling Jesus by his Hebrew name Yeshua or Yehohshua ?
I wonder why people are so enamored with pagan Greeks

Matthew 5

Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

1 Seeing the crowds, Yeshua walked up the hill. After he sat down, his talmidim came to him, 2 and he began to speak. This is what he taught them:

"Our Savior’s True Name" http://www.yrm.org/yourfathersname.htm
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38446 Jan 26, 2014
Jeremiah 10:2
"This is what the Lord says:'Do not learn the way of the nations...'"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min It aint necessari... 28,654
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 637,550
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Ooogah Boogah 968,794
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min Pantheist 18,511
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 39 min Steve 618,186
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr okimar 53,709
foreign muslims and moloch 1 hr Scat 5
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 5 hr Paul is dead 3,642
More from around the web