Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38358 Jan 24, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
And they have rank.
Special Pioneers - very high hours and get a small stipend
Pioneers - regular and auxiliary - &
Publishers - regular, low hour and inactive.
There is also a good deal of emphasis on the Monthly Congregation Average
Dubs are constantly harangued into keeping up with the National Average
It's very bad for elders if they are below it, but group pride if above it.
They also make a big deal out of Vacation Pioneering
That's especially for kids in high school
There are also

I am aware of all this.

As I said, "sick, sick, sick"

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38359 Jan 24, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
but great fiacko and failure is you,you alone who try to win run to Everest mountain without of air bottle,or warm jacket-
it is stupid at first take deep breath,?what are you doing,it is only sef=lf idiocy and self destruction
rather you are first to drink kool aid to prove your worthless rights?

Hey Baltimore, you're posting under the wrong handle.

try to keep them straight.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38360 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Baltimore, you're posting under the wrong handle.
try to keep them straight.
whorever
if you read and accept to your brain.at least exist hope that you be still retarded only not more danger for yourselves
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38361 Jan 24, 2014
yon wrote:
Just think about the insanity - that the Creator of all that is beautiful and good wants you and the rest of the world dead because you don't believe a bunch of sociopathic old men in New York. Unbelievable.
His love,gave us Bible as codex of moral law and entry in environment of Gods Grace,

hell with all those human satanic earthly all churches and JW satanic spirit designs

God loves World of Obedience not children of satan and satan kingdom
gal 5;17-21

God loved ancient chose nation Israel
but God didn't love nations without of true God,their idols,Lies, and satanic worship?

Also God loves world chosen by Him in His grace eph 2;8-9
but God reject this wicked world taken over by father of all Lies having his own children in the world -satan kingdom
regardless who they are christianity,31001 sects,WTBS JW ,dogen or you,
all of you belongs to this satanic world spirit and are unsaved dammned for your own sins and iniquities commited day by day
wages for sin is only one punishment DEATH,Romans 6;23

go Bozo take brake and shower because screen of your computer stinks
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38362 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of all this.
As I said, "sick, sick, sick"
who made you aware of this,??
and who made you sick sick sick????
let me know?I try to find right amount of prescriptions to your fallen brain and health,or maybe onl 4 farts is enough to make your brain proper stability?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38363 Jan 24, 2014
yon wrote:
And Dr (Multiple Personality Disorder) Shrink coming to your defense.
You better pray for deliverance.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38364 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Student is a big, cry baby, coward. He cannot answer questions and has to hide behind WTBTS snippets. Like other week JWs he comes here because posting for his faith makes him feel better and because he can put this fraud on his monthly report.
Oh, did you know that JWs have to do reports on their brainwashing activities to their elders?
Sick, sick, sick.
Geez! they have to make reports who they talk too, and if they conversed with them????

I wonder if they tell them if any door gave them problems or tried to tell them how wrong JW's are? I doubt it...they probably don't, because they are suppose to 'walk away' to those kind ...lol

It is almost like being in prison , to be a JW, you have no life of your own. This is so wrong and so sad .

Yes, there MAY be some nice people that are JWs......but they soon turn very evil , the longer they stay. they IGNORE people that are not in their cult.(unless they knock on your door) or that they c an't convert.

Do they really think that JESUS CHRIST ignored people?

It is a MAN-MADE religion.

They follow MAN....not God.....

It is a one of the most dangerous cult.

And , yet, they think that they are PERFECT, and without sin, and follow Jesus's footsteps.

UNREAL!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38365 Jan 24, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, January 24
Time and unforeseen occurrence befall [us] all.—Eccl. 9:11.
We live in a time of adversities. The earth has been inundated with disasters. Earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, floods, volcanoes, tornadoes, typhoons, and hurricanes have wreaked havoc on humankind. In addition, family problems and personal dilemmas have brought fear and sorrow. How can we successfully face life with courage?(Rom. 15:4) Consider David. Among other things, he had to put up with the wrath of a king, enemy attacks, the abduction of his wives, treachery in his own ranks, and emotional distress.(1 Sam. 18:8, 9; 30:1-5; 2 Sam. 17:1-3; 24:15, 17; Ps. 38:4-8) The Bible accounts of David’s life clearly reveal the pain these adversities caused him. However, they did not destroy him spiritually. Full of faith, he said:“Jehovah is the stronghold of my life. Of whom shall I be in dread?”—Ps. 27:1, 5, 10 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student... does your parents come around you....or did they turn Jw's ?

Student....do you know why they pass around the microphones? are a lot of JW's hard hearing, maybe ?

Student...I heard that you don't sell at the kingdom hall the WT magazines anymore ...is that true?

Student....do you have children, wife,? Are you Spanish also?

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38366 Jan 24, 2014
Hey student......do you know a good song, that could be sung at
a JW's funeral??

"Knock, Knock, Knocking on Heaven's door"
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38367 Jan 24, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
You better pray for deliverance.
you better pray to be back JW,Because double edged sword hang above your head,prepared and sharen on the Bethel grinder for all abominable apostates?
so?cry laud and enter eleders room ask them for forgiveness,you poor dumb boy?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38368 Jan 24, 2014
WTBS Governing Body and Top Leaders are deeply involved with world globalists to establish New World Order,and New religion today named JEHOVA WITNESESS

FOUR TIME; WORLD WAR TO WORLD GOVERNMENT FORMULA

Obscuring three World War Continuum,So Far Including the Cold War Hides the Actual Quadruple UN Suoer-Cycle Active Since 1914-1918

There has developed since 1990 in increasing fashion a broader assessment of the actual final foundational cycle for a new world order actually being implement as seen in national government and JW WTBS membership in UNO, financial and military manipulations that must lead to a resolution which empovers globalized system of administration fully.
Many of these Luke 21;25 affirming"signs" are describing or implying the structual erosion of former nation-stae systems as now facilitated for a greater global dynamic at a unique multi-national global scale)
What is described below is a quadruple cyccle process already in world operation since 1914 and World War 1 LEADING TO lEAGUE OF NATIONS GLOBALIZING ENTITY THAT CONTAINS THA MAIN PATTERN OF ALL THESE 4 PHASES RESULTING IN A un WORLD GOVERNMENT PRESENTATION OF IT'S ADVANCEMENT AT THOSE TIMES 1919,1945,1990 AND THE FUTURE

such event are misteriously in darkness plot by UNO and by WTBS LEADERS since Ch.T,Russel establish such religion to take spiritual powers during New World order Time.since their last UNO membership at 1990.

means"new system of things" is not new term only different misleading term of NEW WORLD ORDER

so sad fact,
That Wtbs JW were and are never religion leaded by true God Jehova'h
or any new future new governement of Kingdom of God got nothing to do With JW organization,UN and their efforts to establish man made disaster New World Order
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38369 Jan 24, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks dear
whorever if someone keep records or not
they are not God,not judges,nor anyone whom we have to fear,
I remember communists kept records of every citizen and what today with those records,
whole world is laughing at them and their worthless nose sticking in someone records,
it is good to not post to much about yourselves,for the sake of own pleasure,and own secret corners that nobody learn
never forget
John 3;31
HE THAT COMETH FROM ABOVE IS ABOVE ALL;
HE THAT IS OUT OF EARTH IS EARTHLY
AND SPEAKETH OF THE EARTH;
HE THAT COMETH FROM HEAVEN IS ABOVE ALL,
we have to be obey and fear only of Him who is ABOVE ALL?
smile

let me ad ?to have friend female is good but to have friend female who mostly start to be girlfriend is not god according to perfect Gods Law
I do understand what you are saying, but I think of Wise Solomon that had many wives...was anything said to him about all those wives? Now I am not Mormon and I don't believe at all Mormon religion either....

I am a ' ONE man , woman...and I would not want my man to believe in more than one wife....I would not go with him at all, if he had a trace of that belief.

I know that Solomon could not have made that many wives...happy.....so what were they to do when Solomon could not be with them , as Man and wife???? That would be wrong also in my book!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38370 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez! they have to make reports who they talk too, and if they conversed with them????
I wonder if they tell them if any door gave them problems or tried to tell them how wrong JW's are? I doubt it...they probably don't, because they are suppose to 'walk away' to those kind ...lol
It is almost like being in prison , to be a JW, you have no life of your own. This is so wrong and so sad.

Being in prison is better. You can get paroled.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#38371 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I do understand what you are saying, but I think of Wise Solomon that had many wives...was anything said to him about all those wives? Now I am not Mormon and I don't believe at all Mormon religion either....
I am a ' ONE man , woman...and I would not want my man to believe in more than one wife....I would not go with him at all, if he had a trace of that belief.
I know that Solomon could not have made that many wives...happy.....so what were they to do when Solomon could not be with them , as Man and wife???? That would be wrong also in my book!
dear
if you read Salomon story very carefully,you will find that Salomn departed from worship true God,he worshiped devil gods of all his wifes and at end lost blessing of God to have everlasting future life,
read books of Kings,and Samuel, for sure you will realise how sad his end was

next 21 century very spiritual vurnable mankind can not follow ancient stories who brought those people to the deadly disasters,
2/ not women in ancient world was allowed to have few husbands,only man
,Jesus said //because of man heard hearts God allowed this, but from begin God created only 1 women for Adam,
and this way Jesus fulfill law of one marriage between man and women ,one by one,
not like Salomon,who lost his eternal inheritance because of pagan women wifes and worship their false gods
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38372 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

Lol !

Student must be getting ready for the big day tomorrow....it is Saturday!!

You know what the Chineses call JW's ..don't you

Ding-Dong
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38373 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
be sure yours name is registered in Files of JW leaders to take care you in proper and made by them time,to punish you severly and be in jail without of any parole,
mostly such like you,will be send to Arizona Suoermax,high security prison,one meal a day, 2 times a day leaks,walk for 15 minutes outside, not TV not Internet because they can completly spoil left over good human habits,,no parole,no visitation, just stack for life without of court,sentence,only sound of JW Security guard,his voice and love to you as JW, 1 time every evening spank you a...... to teach you proper manners and love all JW????

SO SO SAD FUTURE IS YOURS

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38374 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol !
Student must be getting ready for the big day tomorrow....it is Saturday!!
You know what the Chineses call JW's ..don't you
Ding-Dong

Student seems to lazy to get out and do any work. He will likely log a few hours online and put that on his report.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38375 Jan 24, 2014
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
be sure yours name is registered in Files of JW leaders to take care you in proper and made by them time,to punish you severly and be in jail without of any parole,
mostly such like you,will be send to Arizona Suoermax,high security prison,one meal a day, 2 times a day leaks,walk for 15 minutes outside, not TV not Internet because they can completly spoil left over good human habits,,no parole,no visitation, just stack for life without of court,sentence,only sound of JW Security guard,his voice and love to you as JW, 1 time every evening spank you a...... to teach you proper manners and love all JW????
SO SO SAD FUTURE IS YOURS

LOL. You spin a good yarn.

I have more respect for sewer rats than for you.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38376 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. You spin a good yarn.
I have more respect for sewer rats than for you.
sewer rat are Gods creature and are preapred to eat your wicked still alive corpse during Judgement of JW and throw you to SUPERMAX Arizona Prison basement full of such rats,

you even got not any clue
I despise all wicked ones and satan seed rambling around against anyone- you are simple worse than rat,just maggot,insect also created by God for destruction?

so/are you woodoo priest? or greek goat s... from the north greek border of Iraq country?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38377 Jan 24, 2014
If we ignore him, he'll go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min It aint necessari... 47,896
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 min AussieBobby 281,217
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min Brian_G 618,608
Vote for Euro 2016, free game 11 min Aaron0562 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Brian_G 971,568
White women leaving their white families in dro... (Aug '09) 18 min Colored Silicone 327
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Pad 646,326
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Annaleigh 105,574
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 8 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web