Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, I answer all questions from this forum with support from the Scriptures, just like Jesus Did.

I am truly his footstep follower.
Would you follow Jesus to the cross and be crucified?

You do not have ONE little smidgit of an example of Jesus Christ.

Student....do you really believe that Jesus HAD to have the scriptures with Him to answer his peoples questions?

Remember student........the watch tower told you NO independent thinking......continue to do as your master, the watch tower tells you.......you go THROUGH the watch tower to get to God ....right?
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the way I look at it...if your PARENTS , you know what Parents are, you know your Mommie and your Daddie, maybe you call them by their names, which you probably do ???
If they were not JW;s...then you were not BORN a JW....
Are your Parents ( your mom and dad) JW's now? or are you to not have anything to do with them since they aren't? Do you have to SHUN them?
I know , that you don't understand the "trinity"...that is okay. Not a real biggy...
your sentence above on the false prediction of watch tower , and their were many more than just 1975........yes, you are right.........they DULLED the senses of JW's.....
.I wonder why watch tower men told so many lies on the 'end of time'?. Yes many JW's turned over their realestate to the watch tower.......ASK watch tower ....they might tell you the truth......but I don't think they will...they haven't told you the truth yet!
Student , Do you have children?
Are you really a JW?......you don't really act like one ....you seem more like a Catholic.
" more like a catholic that doesn't believe in the trinity
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

demented LIES of your greedy power leaders

BS
You are so right!

It is beyond me how those people can believe such lies.....the more I think about it, yep, they would drink the koolaid , if watch tower told them too.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I sad about normal members of JW, NOT MAJORITY BLINDLY OBEY THEIR LEADERS.
mostly people who enter as adults ranks JW are completly different JW
and they doesn't give any s...if someone from their elders interfere in their private families affairs
next of all
american family life customs are completly different from overseas countries and JW overseas

They are all mindless zombies who have given their brain and hearts over to the WTBTS (one of satan's devices on earth).

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
So YOU ARE One of those who believe the prophecies of the Apocalypse to have been already fulfilled?
Here is some prophecy that has not been fulfilled…
.21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say:“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them.
********** 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”********
5 And the One seated on the throne said:“Look! I am making all things new.” Also, he says:“Write, because these words are faithful and true.” 6 And he said to me:“They have come to pass! I am the Al&#8242;pha and the O•me&#8242;ga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free. 7 Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I shall be his God and he will be my son. 8 But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”

All this was done. The Bible contains many metaphors including the entire book of Revelation. regarding it literally is just stupid.

John (whoever it really was) told of the tribulation (metaphor) that he had seen in his own lifetime. The kingdom has come. Jesus is not coming. Jesus and his kingdom are here now.

Let those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.......

The WTBTS knows nothing of spiritual truth. They simply follow Satan wherever he leads. The blind who are born that way are to be pitied but the blind who are blind because they keep their own eyes closed are fools.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I answer all questions from this forum with support from the Scriptures, just like Jesus Did. I am truly his footstep follower.

You make me sick you putrid satanist. Jesus spoke with the power of the spirit and rarely quoted old texts. When he did he also quoted sources that were not in the Bible (OT) of his time.

You have been deceived. You have not a mustard seed of the spirit planted in you.

lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I answer all questions from this forum with support from the Scriptures, just like Jesus Did. I am truly his footstep follower.
I have been told that they SELL the watch tower magazines to you JW"S
INSIDE your Kingdom Hall, your , church building??
Is this true? If it is TRUE, then why haven't you followed Jesus footsteps and
TURNED OVER ALL THE MONEY CHANGERS TABLES!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

What we have here is a failure to communicate.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told that they SELL the watch tower magazines to you JW"S
INSIDE your Kingdom Hall, your , church building??
Is this true? If it is TRUE, then why haven't you followed Jesus footsteps and
TURNED OVER ALL THE MONEY CHANGERS TABLES!
Not true any more. It all changed in 1988 when the wtbts became an ally of Jimmy Swaggart.
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

yon wrote:
<quoted text>

Not true any more. It all changed in 1988 when the wtbts became an ally of Jimmy Swaggart.
LOL!

They give 'donations though.....still inside the kingdom halls. This keeps them from paying TAXES on them....

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never believed in the trinity doctrine!!!!!!!

So what. Who does? It has long been known by scholars that the Trinity doctrine was a later invention, well after the gospels were originally written. That does not make your mind numbingly stupid cult any more profound.
Student wrote:
So I believe that I was born a Jehovah’s Witnesses.

No one is born to spiritual ignorance. That comes with believing concidences have some meaning.

[QUOTE who="Student "], my parents were not Jehovah’s Witnesses while I lived at home.

So you are a 1st generation dup. We get that. If you have children (I pray not) and you indoctrinate them they will likely see spiritual truth at some point and will reject JWism and the evil it harbors.
Student wrote:
I can only recall the year 1975 that some got scared and stopped coming to the meetings. I never heard of anyone selling their homes or anything else.

It happened and it happened because of the WTBTS FALSE PROPHECIES. Only the most foolish stayed with the cult after that.
Student wrote:
Prior to the latter part of the year 1914, many Christians expected Christ to return at that time and to take them away to heaven.

Why was that, do you think?

You go on to DETAIL the LIES of the WTBTS and YET YOU ARE TOO DENSE to total up the bill. They wrecked lives with Satanic Prophecies and you continue to drop your pants and bend over for them. What a spiritual fool you are. You are not a follower of Christ. You are a follower of the WTBTS. The Cult that keeps the JW minions in mental bondage. A more evil organization I cannot think of.
Student wrote:
Indeed, God’s promises can be trusted! It is humans who are prone to error.

The "humans" that lead the cult of the WTBTS lead the way in error. Who is more error prone than these false Christs who expect their dubs to answer to their every beck and call, no matter how UNBIBLICAL their demands.
Student wrote:
Therefore, true Christians will maintain a waiting attitude in obedience to Jesus’ command. They will keep awake and ready for Christ’s inevitable coming as God’s Executioner. They will not allow false predictions to dull their senses and cause them to ignore the true warning of the world’s end.(g95 6/22)

Nonsense. You have drank the kool-aid and are drunk in illusory power. You are nothing. God may still love you, but your rejection of the spirit seals your own fate.

Repent and find true salvation, while there is still time.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right!
It is beyond me how those people can believe such lies.....the more I think about it, yep, they would drink the koolaid , if watch tower told them too.

They would ask for seconds.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

2 Timothy 4:3
"For the time is coming when men will not tolerate wholesome teaching. They will want something to tickle their own fancies, and they will collect teachers who will pander to their own desires. They will no longer listen to the truth, but will wander off after man-made fictions."
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

yon wrote:
<quoted text>
no sir
WTBS never was ally of J.sWAGGART,
ONLY WTBS AND SWAGART GROUP WAS BROUGHT TO HELTH DEPARTMENT AND IRS FOR SELLING FOOD TO THEIR MEMBER,NOT HAVING HEALTH DEPARTENMENT INSPECTIONS, AND FREE OF TAX.and bot of those 2 groups stop offer food on their conventions or booths
this end was about 1989
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all mindless zombies who have given their brain and hearts over to the WTBTS (one of satan's devices on earth).
trust me,not all of them are blind zombies,
there is a lot whose hearts belongs to God and His Son Jesus

during God destruction of christianity and JW religion,God for sure will take all of them away from this evil religions and save those pure contrite broken hearts Psalm 51;17

I see this way, maybe Student is one of them.God only knows Rom 8;16-17

I only can not stand leaders Lies abusing Bible to fit their demonic greedy agendas,
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Something to ponder::::

Jesus Christ most assuredly had the credentials of being God.

He was not born the way mere man is born....two people KNEW this to be true.......Mary and Joseph

He said "when you see me, you see God. God reincarnated, the Bible says

He made the blind see, the deaf hear, and the crippled to walk...and more...told them you are FORGIVEN....get up and walk. many saw these true miracles, and heard what Jesus said.

He raised the dead...

Most of all BEFORE His arrest , Jesus said "I lay down my life, that I may take it up again, no one takes it from me, but I lay it down on my own accord, and "I" have the AUTHORITY to take it up again.
(who only can do this???)

He said He would rise in three days.....and He did .

He appeared to his disciples, in the flesh and bones. He spoke with them and ate with them. He proved to doubting Thomas and Thomas said " My Lord and God.

Jesus was known as the "Word" In the beginning was the WORD and the Word was with God and the Word WAS God.
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

If Mary had known the complete mission from beginning that He was fully God and fully man....the human side of Jesus would not have been filled......the human bonding could not have been.
The thought would have been too consuming to His family and disciples, that they actually spoke with GOD, and actually brought forth God on earth.
Only after His resurrection was this proven to His diciples.
lovewithin

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

No one has to believe a thing that I might write on here. But I am a questionnaire when it comes to finding the unknown

......and we don't have to KNOW everything to be saved...... we just need "To believeth on the Lord Jesus Christ , and you shall be SAVED"

I also think, for everything spiritual , their is an earthly situation , for better understanding.

I realize that earthly....before a WILL is fulfilled...that person HAS to die.......blood would have to be shed.

Blood was shed for God's WILL to be fulfilled.

I do realize an earthly Father could never be able to send his only SON to be crucified for anyones wrong doings.

It is commonly called "don't send a child to do a Man's job"

There are many things I put in earthly terms to UNDERSTAND the Bible ......After all, Jesus was on the earth and was earthly until age 33.

well, bottom line is,

"it makes sense to me
yon

Miami Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Judged:

Jehovah's Witnesses and Jimmy Swaggart

http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/84.htm

From The Watchtower - May 15, 1960, page 295: "The Scriptures justify the 'war strategy' of hiding true facts from the enemy."

Few Jehovah's Witnesses know the truth about The Watchtower Society and Jimmy Swaggart's day in court.

Why did the Watchtower Society change its literature distribution program in 1990, eliminating set prices for literature items? JWs believe the Governing Body instituted a "simplified" arrangement. Few know the change really took place because Jimmy Swaggart lost his case in court. In a February 21, 1990 letter to congregations, the Society explained the new policy this way:.........However, this is what really happened:

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtrut...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2014

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
trust me,not all of them are blind zombies,
there is a lot whose hearts belongs to God and His Son Jesus
during God destruction of christianity and JW religion,God for sure will take all of them away from this evil religions and save those pure contrite broken hearts Psalm 51;17
I see this way, maybe Student is one of them.God only knows Rom 8;16-17
I only can not stand leaders Lies abusing Bible to fit their demonic greedy agendas,

If they remain JWs then they are under the influence of Satan. if they escape then all credit goes to the spirit Yahweh sent to minister unto us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,921 - 35,940 of38,407
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

480 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Penis Size 4 min Ultra Dave 8
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 8 min Ultra Dave 5
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min June VanDerMark 530,184
This ~ or ~ That? (game) (Dec '12) 11 min Tehee Candor 1,484
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min dirty white boy- 716,816
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 25 min scirocco 114,670
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 26 min andet1987 3,882
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 45 min HipGnosis 171,470
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 255,737
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 2 hr SimmerExtreme 64
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••