Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38338 Jan 24, 2014
And then there was the UN thing and child molestation litigation.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38339 Jan 24, 2014
And Dr (Multiple Personality Disorder) Shrink coming to your defense.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38340 Jan 24, 2014
YUP - True footstep followers
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38341 Jan 24, 2014
And then there was the "repressed memory" fiasco.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38342 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
WOW! Nice .. lots of languages ..... I only speak English.
I didn't realize you, dr Shrink was the same person...lol...it doesn't matter ..but just didn't NOTE that .
I don't feel that having a friend of the opposite sex .....even though you may be divorced , is wrong. I don't get into technicalities. But I do Know our Good Lord wants us to be happy in this journey through life.....it is not good for man to live alone.
Now if you did the hanky-panky all time....might not go over with the Good Lord...lol
Sometimes, I feel the Good Lord wants us to use our ' Common Sense", and be mature in our thinking.
I don't have an avatar...haven't joined in topix...the reason for that...your info that you give topix....stays forever...you cant undo it.....they keep it on file. You can get different accounts, but they keep record of all.

Except I have seen some of his Hebrew and Greek translations and they are not good.

Amateurish at best.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38343 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't realize you, dr Shrink was the same person...l

I just call him Baltimore. Except for the times when he hides his location all of his posts show Baltimore for ALL of his pseudonyms.

His posts have very similar characteristics but Dr. Shrink is more high brow and make fewer grammar errors than most of his other pseudonyms (which are also much more vulgar and sociopathic). He may have MPD but I doubt it because he is aware of his other personalities. Rather his dissociation appears to be a deliberate canard.

You can tell he used to be a JW because he not only lies with impunity, but also does so very poorly.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38344 Jan 24, 2014
yon wrote:
"Since many JWs refuse to believe the Society actually filed a legal brief in Jimmy Swaggart's case, we reproduce pages here as evidence."
http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/84.htm

All this proves is that the WTBTS is a bunch of liars.

We already knew that.

At least those of us who have eyes to see and brains to think knew it.

That is why the society confiscates the brains of its dubs.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38345 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Student.....did you see some of the questions that we have asked you? Do you want to answer some of them? Does JW kingdom Hall still pass around the microphones? Why do they do this....?
I have never heard of a church doing this......it almost looks political , rather than Spiritual .
Do you know the reason behind the way your service is done?, I mean , the microphones .

Student is a big, cry baby, coward. He cannot answer questions and has to hide behind WTBTS snippets. Like other week JWs he comes here because posting for his faith makes him feel better and because he can put this fraud on his monthly report.

Oh, did you know that JWs have to do reports on their brainwashing activities to their elders?

Sick, sick, sick.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38346 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
Oh, did you know that JWs have to do reports on their brainwashing activities to their elders?
Sick, sick, sick.
And they have rank.
Special Pioneers - very high hours and get a small stipend
Pioneers - regular and auxiliary - &
Publishers - regular, low hour and inactive.

There is also a good deal of emphasis on the Monthly Congregation Average
Dubs are constantly harangued into keeping up with the National Average
It's very bad for elders if they are below it, but group pride if above it.

They also make a big deal out of Vacation Pioneering
That's especially for kids in high school
There are also
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38347 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Why do they do this....?
I have never heard of a church doing this......it almost looks political , rather than Spiritual .

Do you know the reason behind the way your service is done?, I mean , the microphones .
It's very political and run like an advertorial with a religious veneer.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38348 Jan 24, 2014
I've heard it compared to Amway meetings.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38349 Jan 24, 2014
But instead of financial incentive you get privileges.
Like being assigned to carry microphones or special territories.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38350 Jan 24, 2014
And it's all based on relationships with elders!
Not Yahweh or Yasha or Holy Spirit!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38351 Jan 24, 2014
And it's all or nothing. Either you believe that everything you hear from their meeting platform or read in one of their publications is inspired by God himself or you are an enemy of heaven - FOREVER - and are slated for everlasting destruction. SICK, SICK, SICK!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38352 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks
WOW! Nice .. lots of languages ..... I only speak English.
I didn't realize you, dr Shrink was the same person...lol...it doesn't matter ..but just didn't NOTE that .
I don't feel that having a friend of the opposite sex .....even though you may be divorced , is wrong. I don't get into technicalities. But I do Know our Good Lord wants us to be happy in this journey through life.....it is not good for man to live alone.
Now if you did the hanky-panky all time....might not go over with the Good Lord...lol
Sometimes, I feel the Good Lord wants us to use our ' Common Sense", and be mature in our thinking.
I don't have an avatar...haven't joined in topix...the reason for that...your info that you give topix....stays forever...you cant undo it.....they keep it on file. You can get different accounts, but they keep record of all.
thanks dear
whorever if someone keep records or not
they are not God,not judges,nor anyone whom we have to fear,
I remember communists kept records of every citizen and what today with those records,
whole world is laughing at them and their worthless nose sticking in someone records,

it is good to not post to much about yourselves,for the sake of own pleasure,and own secret corners that nobody learn

never forget
John 3;31
HE THAT COMETH FROM ABOVE IS ABOVE ALL;
HE THAT IS OUT OF EARTH IS EARTHLY
AND SPEAKETH OF THE EARTH;

HE THAT COMETH FROM HEAVEN IS ABOVE ALL,

we have to be obey and fear only of Him who is ABOVE ALL?
smile

let me ad ?to have friend female is good but to have friend female who mostly start to be girlfriend is not god according to perfect Gods Law

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38353 Jan 24, 2014
yon wrote:
And it's all or nothing. Either you believe that everything you hear from their meeting platform or read in one of their publications is inspired by God himself or you are an enemy of heaven - FOREVER - and are slated for everlasting destruction. SICK, SICK, SICK!
trust Bible
Heaven Gates doesn't have key,
or christians or JW stay before the door of Heaven and allowing to enter heaven according to their wishes,?
those maniacs are not only funny, but completly lost retarded brains and their lifes
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38354 Jan 24, 2014
Just think about the insanity - that the Creator of all that is beautiful and good wants you and the rest of the world dead because you don't believe a bunch of sociopathic old men in New York. Unbelievable.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38355 Jan 24, 2014
And that's their good news they want you to know!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38356 Jan 24, 2014
yon wrote:
And then there was the "repressed memory" fiasco.
but great fiacko and failure is you,you alone who try to win run to Everest mountain without of air bottle,or warm jacket-
it is stupid at first take deep breath,?what are you doing,it is only sef=lf idiocy and self destruction
rather you are first to drink kool aid to prove your worthless rights?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38357 Jan 24, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I have seen some of his Hebrew and Greek translations and they are not good.
Amateurish at best.
you are like foreign child trying to teach teacher who born with own language
like always pretending smart, makes you complete cyber breathless,faceless, namless without age and identity stupid childlish idiot.
that is what you are, Moron and self appointed with brain retard disturbances

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Catcher1 56,341
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min Phooey 650,725
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 18 min WasteWater 106,092
why have black people got no history? (Apr '11) 38 min Johnny 26
You can't get electricuted sticking a key in an... (Nov '09) 42 min Sparky 6
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 43 min X Pendable 182,982
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 56 min Half a twin 445,934
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web