Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38318 Jan 23, 2014
yon wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses and Jimmy Swaggart
http://www.bibletopics.com/biblestudy/84.htm
From The Watchtower - May 15, 1960, page 295: "The Scriptures justify the 'war strategy' of hiding true facts from the enemy."
Few Jehovah's Witnesses know the truth about The Watchtower Society and Jimmy Swaggart's day in court.
Why did the Watchtower Society change its literature distribution program in 1990, eliminating set prices for literature items? JWs believe the Governing Body instituted a "simplified" arrangement. Few know the change really took place because Jimmy Swaggart lost his case in court. In a February 21, 1990 letter to congregations, the Society explained the new policy this way:.........However, this is what really happened:
http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtrut...

Typical WTBTS manipulating reality for their minions.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38319 Jan 23, 2014
yon wrote:
From The Watchtower - May 15, 1960, page 295: "The Scriptures justify the 'war strategy' of hiding true facts from the enemy."
Few Jehovah's Witnesses know the truth about The Watchtower Society and Jimmy Swaggart's day in court.
Why did the Watchtower Society change its literature distribution program in 1990, eliminating set prices for literature items? JWs believe the Governing Body instituted a "simplified" arrangement. Few know the change really took place because Jimmy Swaggart lost his case in court. In a February 21, 1990 letter to congregations, the Society explained the new policy this way:.........However, this is what really happened:
Wow...thanks for showing this....I did not know this.

They do some pretty crooked stuff. I really think watch tower should be investigated again before something happens like Waco texas (?????
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38320 Jan 23, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
If Mary had known the complete mission from beginning that He was fully God and fully man....the human side of Jesus would not have been filled......the human bonding could not have been.
The thought would have been too consuming to His family and disciples, that they actually spoke with GOD, and actually brought forth God on earth.
Only after His resurrection was this proven to His diciples.
question?
to whom Jesus was prayed in John 17,and at end of His earthly death
"FATHER FATHER WHY ARE YOU FORSAKEN ME???????

according to You Jesus was God Almighty,
during His resodence on theis earth?
WHO WAS RULING THE WHOLE SPIRITUAL AND EARTHLY COSMOS,AND EARTH?
according to you God left His heavenly home and resided on this earth in the human body?
Also heavens were left without of God Supervisor of His Creation,
and God left in heaven also satan and satan evil angles??

you world christianis have stupid answer, not acceptable by Gods Word Bible(so called holy mistery the best answer to give not answer nowhere exist in Bible,

same trinity,
even first RCC Vulgate in latin language translated OT and OG NT never mention about such pagan trinity

IT IS NOT JW, TEACHINGS,IT IS BIBLE TEACHING REVEALED ONLY TO HIS CHOSEN BY GRACE CHILDREN
not saved by work- but free given from God faith believing in Jesus
Gal 2;16
knowing that a man is not justified( saved) by the works of the law'''''
BUT BY FAITH OF JESUS,
AND NOT BY WORKS,FOR BY THE WORKS OF THE LAW SHALL NOT FLESH BE JUSTIFIED

So,your last posts shows clear and plain,falacies of man made churches doctrines leading only to death not salvation at all
SORRY MY DEAR,I READ ALL POSTS,AND AM NOT ABLE SUPPORT UNMATURE THOUGHTS WRITTEN IN THOSE POSTS,

You need to pray ask God only for correction,and quit all earthly sins,
which sins only you know them,Like I know my?
God bless you dear

Student for sure will not take under lupe your poor spiritual posts??
But I do,because I do love you as true heart,and compasionate human being.discuss a lot about our Lord
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38321 Jan 23, 2014
yon wrote:
it is good you put more light on this change by JW?
I perfectly remember this time,
and some JW WERE TALKING THAT GOD SPREAD NEW LIGHT ON THEM
I WAS LAUGHING LIKE CRAZY
their lights are like old wax candles at end only worth to throw to the dumster????
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38322 Jan 23, 2014
Student......what do you say about this 'jimmy swaggart info..??

Has your little watch towers magazines got anything for you to comment on for this subject?

Can you 'check this out for us, please??, in your watch tower museum? sorry , I mean library .
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38323 Jan 23, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
question?
to whom Jesus was prayed in John 17,and at end of His earthly death
"FATHER FATHER WHY ARE YOU FORSAKEN ME???????
according to You Jesus was God Almighty,
I am not sure but some insight::

God is immortal...and cannot die
Jesus took on humanity in order to die.
Jesus said "A body , you have prepared for me." Hebrews 10: 4-5

God cannot be tempted, nor does God TEMPT anyone. Jesus had to become
Man , to be truly tempted in ways that we are... Heb 4 :15=16....but He was sinless

When Jesus calls out he spoke as MAN would..."My God, My God why have you forsaken me" not "My Father.....Jesus was doing EXACTLY like Man ..and dies on the cross like a MAN. God the Father, can not look upon SIN....Jesus was experiencing the 'wrath of God, He was forsaken in SIN , as a MAN., forsaken as our substitute.

This was not a cry of despair ...it was of submission and dependence...Christ had to experience every aspect of Man , to be truly our substitute for sinning.

In 2nd Corin 5:19...God was in Christ , reconciling the world to Himself.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38324 Jan 23, 2014
Strange bedfellows wouldn't you say?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38325 Jan 23, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're playing with fire.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#38326 Jan 23, 2014
Daily Text

Friday, January 24

Time and unforeseen occurrence befall [us] all.—Eccl. 9:11.

We live in a time of adversities. The earth has been inundated with disasters. Earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, floods, volcanoes, tornadoes, typhoons, and hurricanes have wreaked havoc on humankind. In addition, family problems and personal dilemmas have brought fear and sorrow. How can we successfully face life with courage?(Rom. 15:4) Consider David. Among other things, he had to put up with the wrath of a king, enemy attacks, the abduction of his wives, treachery in his own ranks, and emotional distress.(1 Sam. 18:8, 9; 30:1-5; 2 Sam. 17:1-3; 24:15, 17; Ps. 38:4-8) The Bible accounts of David’s life clearly reveal the pain these adversities caused him. However, they did not destroy him spiritually. Full of faith, he said:“Jehovah is the stronghold of my life. Of whom shall I be in dread?”—Ps. 27:1, 5, 10 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38327 Jan 23, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
God is immortal...and cannot die
Jesus took on humanity in order to die.
Jesus said "A body , you have prepared for me." Hebrews 10: 4-5
God cannot be tempted, nor does God TEMPT anyone. Jesus had to become
Man , to be truly tempted in ways that we are... Heb 4 :15=16....but He was sinless
When Jesus calls out he spoke as MAN would..."My God, My God why have you forsaken me" not "My Father.....Jesus was doing EXACTLY like Man ..and dies on the cross like a MAN. God the Father, can not look upon SIN....Jesus was experiencing the 'wrath of God, He was forsaken in SIN , as a MAN., forsaken as our substitute.
This was not a cry of despair ...it was of submission and dependence...Christ had to experience every aspect of Man , to be truly our substitute for sinning.
In 2nd Corin 5:19...God was in Christ , reconciling the world to Himself.
dear
your post is not answer
from Bible clearly and plain is one only meeage that FATHER GOD YAHVEH ANCIENT OF THE DAYS
created Word, this Word was by Father as His first beggoten Creation Son beloved above all creatures created after
JOHN 1;1-3
shows us that not God Almighty enter earth and came as born human flesh, only His begotten Son(WORD BECAME FLESH AND DWELL AMONG HUMANS)
Simple and clear
Not God Yahveh enter earth,only His first begotten Son sent by His Father to this earth to redeem His chosen people from all sins
GOD FATHER IS THE THEOS (EL SHADDAI) SON OF GOD IS THEOS (EL GIBBOR-mighty god)
2 of them are Gods not trinity,because Bible tell us only about 2
but Jesus is Mighty God through whom we can enter room of Mercy before not Jesus but before Almighty God Yahveh John 14;6

I hope,you understood John 1;1-4

4/ IN HIM(JESUS) WAS LIFE,AND THE LIGHT OF MEN(LIGHT OF MEN IS AND NEVER WAS YAHVEH CREATOR OF ALL LIGHTS)

dear read daily Bible,you will find incredible truthful treasure,if you are His adopted earthly child,(because now His children on this earth are orphans according to Bible) and God adopt us as His children and free Gift given to Jesus His begotten Son-SAR SHALOM-EL GIBBOR ISAIAH 9;5
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38328 Jan 23, 2014
yon wrote:
2 Timothy 4:3
"For the time is coming when men will not tolerate wholesome teaching. They will want something to tickle their own fancies, and they will collect teachers who will pander to their own desires. They will no longer listen to the truth, but will wander off after man-made fictions."
Yikes....This is SPOT ON!!! to the jw's
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38329 Jan 23, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

God bless you dear

Student for sure will not take under lupe your poor spiritual posts??

But I do,because I do love you as true heart,and compasionate human being.discuss a lot about our Lord
LOL! I do thank you for such a nice compliment...I love to talk about our Lord...

what nationality are you? Baltimore? german, irish, French ???

I don't think student boy, likes anyone...oh hold it..!...he does LOVE that watch tower magazine men.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#38330 Jan 23, 2014
TEMPLE JUDGEMENT
BOOK OF MICAH APPLIED TO MODERN CHRISTIANITY AND BETHEL LEADERS OF WTBS JW
UNDER"MAN OF LAWLESSNESS"
SPIRITUALY ILLEGAL CHRISTIANITY AND GOVERNING BODY OF JW

This concerns the invasion of Assyrian forces in culmination of the 740 BCE Israel attack as a divine judgement of God providing a prophecy applicable to the temple judgement first attack of 8th King(Assyrian synbol)external world christianity operation and GB WTBS Bethel infiltrators of former Christians in deflection apostasy centered at world christianity and at Bethel of JW WTBS leaders,
the target of divine judgement-infiltrating the Christian ministry and flockbof deceived:sheep" worldwide

The Assyrina attack on Israel in 740 BCE was the first of two attacks foretold by divine warning of divine judgement leading to Babilon attack and Jerusalem judgement of 607 BCE,
Therefore this prophetic record applies in final fulfillment mode to the first 8th King planned attack on the Christianity and on the JW worldwide organization.

This is coming temple judgement"trampling" of the"army" ( christianity and JW)"holy place"
(Christianity system and JW Bethel system"established place of God sancturay was thrown down)
of the Daniel 8;11-14 sequence to temple purification"right condition of daniel 8;14b

the references to the judgement of Jerusalem by Micah at Micah 1;1,5,9,12. 13;10 are implied(with one explicit references at Micah 3;120
The Micah prophecy of the Assyrian invasion was intended as a divine warning provided by that Israel Judgement that Jerusalem could consider for 133 years prior to the second judgement of God upon Jerusalem in 607 BCE by the Babilonians forces-in spite of what happened to Israel in 740 BCE divine judgement,Jerusalem followed a course of sin;

What is of special note is the deadly Christianity 2000 years Sins and modern JW WTBS Bethel influence on the spirituality of all of Juda'h and Jerusalem's literal spiritual communal system of the Jewish people of that time,
which:lawless"influencing typifies the"MAN OF LAWLESNESS"operations at modern day in Word Christianity and WTBS JW organization(Bethel) today affecting all"Judah and Jerusalem in the entire worldwide christianity and JW communal system of all christians and Jehova'h Witnesses-the '1/3"earth system of spiritual global crimes and spiritual wickedness of whole christianity and WTBS JW Bethel

be continue...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#38331 Jan 23, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I do thank you for such a nice compliment...I love to talk about our Lord...
what nationality are you? Baltimore? german, irish, French ???
I don't think student boy, likes anyone...oh hold it..!...he does LOVE that watch tower magazine men.
I am german from my father,and slovac from my mama
I did have polish wife JW for about 18 years,she left for another not JW MAN-(adultery)
according to Bible, I am alone,because my past wife is still alive, and girlfriend is against Bible High principles of 2 man and women
I speak fluent german,polish,and slovakish,as well as russian, hebrew and greek thos last two languages are from my great grand parents,
I used to study for many young years politics, religions of this world,ancient history, archeology,and languages
as well as Bible as my daily 3 times spiritual nourishment
I hope dear it is much enough to give to this public deepers details,there is not need,
I do have this awatar,you can t-mail message,I be glad to read your message?
have nice and blessed evening
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38332 Jan 23, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I am german from my father,and slovac from my mama
I did have polish wife JW for about 18 years,she left for another not JW MAN-(adultery)
according to Bible, I am alone,because my past wife is still alive, and girlfriend is against Bible High principles of 2 man and women
I speak fluent german,polish,and slovakish,as well as russian, hebrew and greek thos last two languages are from my great grand parents,
I used to study for many young years politics, religions of this world,ancient history, archeology,and languages
as well as Bible as my daily 3 times spiritual nourishment
I hope dear it is much enough to give to this public deepers details,there is not need,
I do have this awatar,you can t-mail message,I be glad to read your message?
have nice and blessed evening
Thanks

WOW! Nice .. lots of languages ..... I only speak English.

I didn't realize you, dr Shrink was the same person...lol...it doesn't matter ..but just didn't NOTE that .

I don't feel that having a friend of the opposite sex .....even though you may be divorced , is wrong. I don't get into technicalities. But I do Know our Good Lord wants us to be happy in this journey through life.....it is not good for man to live alone.

Now if you did the hanky-panky all time....might not go over with the Good Lord...lol

Sometimes, I feel the Good Lord wants us to use our ' Common Sense", and be mature in our thinking.

I don't have an avatar...haven't joined in topix...the reason for that...your info that you give topix....stays forever...you cant undo it.....they keep it on file. You can get different accounts, but they keep record of all.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38333 Jan 23, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, January 24
Time and unforeseen occurrence befall [us] all.—Eccl. 9:11.
We live in a time of adversities. The earth has been inundated with disasters. Earthquakes, tsunamis, fires, floods, volcanoes, tornadoes, typhoons, and hurricanes have wreaked havoc on humankind. In addition, family problems and personal dilemmas have brought fear and sorrow. How can we successfully face life with courage?(Rom. 15:4) Consider David. Among other things, he had to put up with the wrath of a king, enemy attacks, the abduction of his wives, treachery in his own ranks, and emotional distress.(1 Sam. 18:8, 9; 30:1-5; 2 Sam. 17:1-3; 24:15, 17; Ps. 38:4-8) The Bible accounts of David’s life clearly reveal the pain these adversities caused him. However, they did not destroy him spiritually. Full of faith, he said:“Jehovah is the stronghold of my life. Of whom shall I be in dread?”—Ps. 27:1, 5, 10 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student.....did you see some of the questions that we have asked you? Do you want to answer some of them? Does JW kingdom Hall still pass around the microphones? Why do they do this....?

I have never heard of a church doing this......it almost looks political , rather than Spiritual .
Do you know the reason behind the way your service is done?, I mean , the microphones .
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38334 Jan 23, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>

You're playing with fire.
Could be,... but .don't know if it hurts or changes anything , that I sincerely believe in, which is Jesus Christ as my Saviour

Quite sometime ago , I was listening to theologians on a special on tv, a lot of what the professors were talking about, I had contemplated before. and it was very interesting to me on this very subject.

Could Jesus be God. The studies were very deep and intriguing. It all made very much sense to me and I had to further my studies. I have read in depth , the Bible and theologians, to get a deeper perspective on it.....I am still studying ...the Bible truly points in that direction.(I feel, anyways)
Release The Info

Netherlands

#38335 Jan 23, 2014
Please, anyone who's reading this, GET THE WORD OUT!

This is very crucial and important, if this guy is a fraud, the WORLD needs to know!

Here are some helpful links to any one TRULY interested in the phenomenom!!!

If this guy is a hoax, then the WORLD needs to know how he fabricated his stories.

If not, then we need real physicists and scientists to analyze his documentation and evidence!

;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

https://twitter.com/StanRomanek

Just do some homework on this guy!!

You might be shocked, or in disbelief, either way pretty tripped out story!!!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38336 Jan 24, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, I answer all questions from this forum with support from the Scriptures, just like Jesus Did.

I am truly his footstep follower. <quoted text>

Student......what do you say about this 'jimmy swaggart info..??
Has your little watch towers magazines got anything for you to comment on for this subject?

Can you 'check this out for us, please??, in your watch tower museum? sorry , I mean library .
How bout it student? A wt answer from the museum? And Biblical too! Like lying to brethren.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38337 Jan 24, 2014
"Since many JWs refuse to believe the Society actually filed a legal brief in Jimmy Swaggart's case, we reproduce pages here as evidence."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min River Tam 63,730
$$$ Fedz Pimping Poisonous Meat - Don't Buy! 24 min HiddnNumbrz 1
Why Won't My Computer Let Me Adjust My Volume? (Oct '08) 36 min jacqueline P Cant... 35
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 38 min Statue 3,802
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul and the twins 445,463
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 281,858
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr pusherman_ 973,748
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr Steve III 653,904
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 7 hr lightbeamrider 106,490
More from around the web