Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe

#38257 Jan 22, 2014
yon wrote:
Welcome back..
Why thanks!

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#38258 Jan 22, 2014
yon wrote:
As for Matt 18 and the Living Bible - it's the only rendition I've found that does say excommunicate. The rest say treat as a tax collector, pagan, etc. Did Messiah shun such people?
All denominations of Christinsanity, even the JW cult, teach their mindless followers to hate their fellow man.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#38259 Jan 22, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
At jw inquisitions known as Judicial Committees, guilt has already been determined. Now the wtbt$$$ loves to say that only God can read hearts - but jw elders seem to think they can as they determine the repentance of the accused in secret. If the accused confesses it proves their unrepentance and if they don't confess it also proves their unrepentance. So under the bus they go.
Good point.

And that's the beauty of this excommunication ploy, it makes their followers afraid to question any of the elders, least they be excommunicated out of the JW "family".
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38260 Jan 22, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
shun children are not removed from their parents at all
parents only doesn't discuss or help spiritualy those children,
but obligation of parents is without of question
they have to be obey natural law as parents take care of their kids to adult age of 18 years old
many parents JW STOP ATTENDING MEETINGS BECAUSE OF SHUN CHILDREN
believe me ?I know this perfectly,
My past wife(JW) after 19 years of marriage comit adultery but never her mama,own sister or her father as JW
were or are separated from her
some people not JW, Just believe not always true stories about them?
I have heard , from a JW that has gotten out.....that he was shunned at home , by his parents during his teenage years...later, when he still didn't believe at all the doctrine of JW's ,,,his parents wants nothing to do with him..

Watch tower organization told them this is what they had to do , so they did what the organization told them...NOT for the heart felt love giving from God to their child.

should I believe this person's story?

I have heard this before and I tend to believe every bit of it.. I feel this is so wrong to break up families.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38261 Jan 22, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
All denominations of Christinsanity, even the JW cult, teach their mindless followers to hate their fellow man.
This in itself , is a hate statement.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#38262 Jan 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good that you got away from their hold on you.
My thoughts on this:
Maintaining their 'Truth , lies, and errors...you said. Combine the three words...is DECEIVING. Satan (the serpent) did these three to Eve. Serpent gave:
Truth......"Did God say you should not eat of the tree in the midst of the garden"?
Yes, that was the truth because God did say that to Adam and Eve.
Lies...... "you won't surely die! God knows when you eat it, you will be like God.
error.... A mistake, or a twist of the wording, of God. or the sound of how he said it to give way to "doubt" a laughter along with "ha ha you wont surely die!(making fun of someone)
We all know that the way you Sound when you make a statement, changes the way someone comprehends it. Deceiving can be done with actually telling someone a TRUTH....just done in the way you SOUND when you say it.....turns it into a lie, without them realizing what your doing.
This is how watch tower MAINTAINS and keeps their followers believing them....they show half truths.
Someone can laugh and not say a word at a statement you make...and let you know with that laughter , that they don't believe a word you are saying.
Also this laughter can be done in a way that means..."ha ha , I know exactly what you mean.
It is the TWIST that you put in it.
All true, but ALL of Christianity does that in their brainwashing methods, the JW's just are more ardent about it.

For at best, there are only a couple of spiritual half truths. All the rest is just an insane mis-match of convoluted lies, with no spiritual truths at all.

So basically, it makes no difference if the JWs are fed MORE brainwashed lies than the rest of Christianity, as ALL Christians are deceived with the lies of MAN.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#38263 Jan 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of all that the watch tower makes JW's believe.....The one thing I can never understand and need God's help to EVER understand and forgive is
"How can they give up or shun their own child.....their own family....friends would be easy but their OWN CHILD !
It looks like to me, THAT above all other watch towers lies...would make Parents leave the organization.
Well, that IS in the book of lies. So actually ALL Christians are suppose to do that. I'm not saying it's right, but if you are a Christian, you are suppose to do that also.

“Life Force One”

The Spiritual Universe

#38264 Jan 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
This in itself , is a hate statement.
Nope.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38265 Jan 22, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
All true, but ALL of Christianity does that in their brainwashing methods, the JW's just are more ardent about it.
For at best, there are only a couple of spiritual half truths. All the rest is just an insane mis-match of convoluted lies, with no spiritual truths at all.
So basically, it makes no difference if the JWs are fed MORE brainwashed lies than the rest of Christianity, as ALL Christians are deceived with the lies of MAN.
First:
If you listen to Man......you might be deceived..

I listen to God, through Jesus Christ ....this is from the heart. Only God knows our heart.
I am not one to try to force you , no one to believe that about me.

The JW's lies just POP out at you and it is easy to spot their lies.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38266 Jan 22, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that IS in the book of lies. So actually ALL Christians are suppose to do that. I'm not saying it's right, but if you are a Christian, you are suppose to do that also.
No, it is not. That is a misinterpretation .
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38267 Jan 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard , from a JW that has gotten out.....that he was shunned at home , by his parents during his teenage years...later, when he still didn't believe at all the doctrine of JW's ,,,his parents wants nothing to do with him..
Watch tower organization told them this is what they had to do , so they did what the organization told them...NOT for the heart felt love giving from God to their child.
I have heard this before and I tend to believe every bit of it.. I feel this is so wrong to break up families.
Believe it!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38268 Jan 22, 2014
jw's don't have love. They have group pride, the foundation of which is arrogance.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38269 Jan 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is not. That is a misinterpretation .
darling
Seen is known on internet as deceived hateful atheist, hating everything and Bible,
Bible doesn't teach to shun own members familiy from their family association because of not believe in their parents religion

this guy is Liar,just simple as he is

he enter this topic to confuse and mock you or others,
his cyber advices from breathless without of face,identity and location or name
MAKE HIM ZOMBIE,SON OF BELZEBUB,AND GODS MOCKER

when he mock God and Bible it is ok with him
when you mock him and his worthless posts full of BS?
than he complain to Mod Topices to ban posters

such abominable creature is not worth even to fart at his posts

be careful dear,
our Lord will always keep you in His Divine arms

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38270 Jan 22, 2014
yon wrote:
jw's don't have love. They have group pride, the foundation of which is arrogance.

That is so very well stated.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38271 Jan 22, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I sad about normal members of JW, NOT MAJORITY BLINDLY OBEY THEIR LEADERS.

mostly people who enter as adults ranks JW are completly different JW
and they doesn't give any s...if someone from their elders interfere in their private families affairs

next of all
american family life customs are completly different from overseas countries and JW overseas
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38272 Jan 22, 2014
As we've all heard, " a little knowledge is dangerous." jw's have a little knowledge compared with those who they recruit. And it is this self exalted opinion of themselves that is the cause of their arrogance. For as Scripture says

1Cor 8:1 - "...knowledge puffs up while love builds up."

And furthermore much of their knowledge is false.

1Tim 6:20 "..... Turn away from godless chatter and the opposing ideas of what is falsely called knowledge,"

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38273 Jan 22, 2014
1994 Man of Lwlesness Exposure Attempt

There were a group of WT dissenters that noticed what the WT had been doing

>they published a book titled"The Report" This was in 1994 and at the time did not know that WTBS had become associated with the UN DPL,They did notice
some unusual behavior by the WTBS and one of those things was very unusual
Article published by the WTBS regarding the UN.
That article was Sept 8th 1991 in Avake!
That article is 7 pages long and does not mention their previously held views on the UN.
being written in 1991 it is believed that the WTBS WOULD HAVE PRESENTED THIS ALONG WITH THEIR NGO application to the UN DPL

This is the beginning of the final sequence of Mesianic Kingdom announcement and warnings
Also at;

MYSTERY OF LAWLESENSS

When lawless activities and hipocrizy are in operation in the wordwide churches and congregation of JW it can be used to raise serious doubts about Mesianic Kingdom truths,Blame Christ and all Christianity included JWs
(Zech 3;1-13,and reproach God's name in oppositional work right from within the temple ministry
(2 Thess 2;3-4THE SINS OF THE LAWLESS ONES IN THIS FASHION,MASQUERADING AS CHRISTIANS AND ANOINTED IS THE IRONIC DUALITY OF THIS OPERATION(2 PETER 2;1-2. 2 COR 13;111-15)
But we have been forewarned (Mat 24;24)
And I say this meaning covertly the lawless"leadership" and the whole spiritual criminal operation is exposing the spiritual lawlesness of their own activities and policies to one global audience on the web for that purpose of sin and stumbling in Lies and Hipocrizy,
while isolating christianity and JW from web,and reducing chances of exposure by various methods of fear and denial and org busyworks to conceal the true nature and depth of this operation.

The use of lawlesness then with no connection to prophecy stumbles all people.;
by using it to hurt people;s faith in regard to GOD ALMIGHTY AND JESUS CHRIST HIS APPOINTED KING AND THE MESIANIC KINGDOM PROCLAMATION WHICH IS VERY REAL;

BUT IT'S PROPHECY=EXCERCISE FAITH TIME!

BE CONTINUE HIPOCRIZY,LIEAS AND MAN OF LAWELNESS IN WORLD CHRISTIANITY,SECTS AND JW WTBS ORGANIZATION
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38274 Jan 22, 2014

Daily Text

Thursday, January 23

To do your will, O my God, I have delighted, and your law is within my inward parts.—Ps. 40:8.

Throughout history, nations have waged brutal wars in the name of freedom. How much more, then, should you be willing to fight spiritually for your Christian freedom! Realize that your enemies are not just Satan, the world, and its poisonous spirit. You also have to contend with your own imperfections, including a treacherous heart.(Jer. 17:9; Eph. 2:3) Yet, with Jehovah’s help, you can win the fight. What is more, each victory—large or small—will have at least two positive effects. First, you will make Jehovah’s heart rejoice.(Prov. 27:11) Second, as you taste the liberating power of God’s “perfect law that belongs to freedom,” you will become even more determined to remain on the ‘narrow road’ to everlasting life. In time, you will enjoy the more expansive freedom that lies ahead for Jehovah’s loyal ones.—Jas. 1:25; Matt. 7:13, 14.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student

Mexico

#38275 Jan 22, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Armageddon was over 1900 years ago. Stop waiting for the past.
There is no end coming. No new beginning. This is it.
If you want to go to heaven then just ask yourself if you are there now. If not you will never get there being on the path you are on.
I am in heaven right now. I am saved right now. Angels are singing to me through my wall clock and dishwasher, at this very moment I am in the very presence of Yahweh. Can your patchwork quilt theology deal with that?
So YOU ARE One of those who believe the prophecies of the Apocalypse to have been already fulfilled?

Here is some prophecy that has not been fulfilled…
.21 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say:“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them.
********** 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”********

5 And the One seated on the throne said:“Look! I am making all things new.” Also, he says:“Write, because these words are faithful and true.” 6 And he said to me:“They have come to pass! I am the Al&#8242;pha and the O•me&#8242;ga, the beginning and the end. To anyone thirsting I will give from the fountain of the water of life free. 7 Anyone conquering will inherit these things, and I shall be his God and he will be my son. 8 But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and fornicators and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur. This means the second death.”
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#38276 Jan 22, 2014
yon wrote:
INFORMATION CONTROL #1:
Witnesses forbidden to study the Bible ALONE:
1967 "The Bible cannot be properly understood without Jehovah's visible organization in mind." (Watchtower, Oct 1, 1967, pg. 587)
Guess what I found that that library that you said is like a museum. This is the article that you are posting about, that right! And here it is,,,,,,,,,,

THE CHRISTIAN CONGREGATION AS AN ORGANIZATION
Jesus did not begin the Christian congregation while he was still on earth. He did, however, select twelve apostles at that time, although Judas, who betrayed him, was replaced by another follower after Jesus’ ascension to his Father in heaven. These “apostles of the Lamb” began to serve as foundation stones and pillars of the congregation after it was organized.(Rev. 21:14) This came on the day of Pentecost, 33 C.E., when the first Christian congregation was organized at Jerusalem. One hundred and twenty of Jesus’ disciples were assembled together with one mind and purpose when Jehovah’s spirit was poured out upon them, and the Christian congregation never lost this unity of thought as long as the apostles remained alive.—Acts 1:12-15; 2:1-4.

Though separated in person and groups assembling as Christian congregations, those composing the Christian congregation are still one united body, just as Israel was one typical theocratic nation. Paul said:“One body there is, and one spirit, even as you were called in the one hope to which you were called; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all persons, who is over all and through all and in all.”(Eph. 4:3-6; Gal. 6:16; see also 2 Peter 2:5.) It is impossible, however, to harmonize this description with the picture by some of Christ’s church being composed of individual members scattered throughout all the contradictory sects of Christendom, all interpreting the Bible according to their own way of thinking. How could they, in such an unrelated condition, fulfill any kind of unified “purpose of a holy priesthood”?

Cont...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do u think of Jesus Christ?(God) (Oct '06) 2 min RiccardoFire 70,225
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Catcher1 55,919
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min Michael 649,786
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 19 min WasteWater 2,293
dubai airport any gay men for sex contact me on... (Jun '15) 1 hr jelly 11
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr who 281,472
Ihaveagod.com - Christian Network - Connecting ... 2 hr israel96 11
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr River Tam 972,382
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web