Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38177 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes I will die, just like you. I do have hope of living through Armageddon if Jehovah chooses to fulfill his purpose in my life time.
JW's always answer that question ..... "I could possibly die" never have they answered

YES..I will die, just like you>

How long have you been a JW ? Do you know?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#38178 Jan 20, 2014
A book must be the ax for the frozen sea within us.
~Franz Kafka
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38179 Jan 20, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>

JW are true Disciples of Jesus Christ,only hijacked by satan spirit and man of lawlesenss completly ruin those few left thre lovely humble true beleivers
understood or not?
Yes , hijacked by satan and continuing satan's lies
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38180 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
As he counts down to the end of the present system of things, we can be sure that

everything Jehovah has purposed will take place at his appointed time, to the very “day and hour.”—Matt. 24:36; Hab. 2:3.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 25014)
Then why did your organization try GUESSING all those dates. or do YOU even believe what you wrote in the above?

Can you answer that ??
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38181 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus Christ himself, when he read from “the scroll of the prophet Isaiah” at the synagogue in Nazareth, was reading from Isaiah 61:1, 2.—Lu 4:17-19.
Read Luke 4:16-21
16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been reared; and, according to his custom on the sabbath day, he entered into the synagogue, and he stood up to read.
17 So the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed him, and he opened the scroll and found the place where it was written:
18 “Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor, he sent me forth to preach a release to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away with a release,
19 to preach Jehovah’s acceptable year.”
20 With that he rolled up the scroll, handed it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were intently fixed upon him.
21 Then he started to say to them:“Today this scripture that YOU just heard is fulfilled.”
What does Isaiah 61:1, 2 say?
61 The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me to tell good news to the meek ones. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to those taken captive and the wide opening [of the eyes] even to the prisoners;
2 to proclaim the year of goodwill on the part of Jehovah and the day of vengeance on the part of our God; to comfort all the mourning ones;

Better start studying your Bible, as Jesus did tell many people that what he was saying was in the Scriptures.
All of what Jesus said and spoke was from God and was in the scriptures...Jesus didn't HAVE to read it..........Jesus WAS the WORD....Did you know that?

When Jesus spoke with the people.....He did not read from the Bible...He spoke in parables ..story forms

Jesus DID read from the scrolls in the synagogues, and may have read other books ,(I do not know).
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38182 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

The saluting of the National Flag is an act of idolatry and the soldier that fights for the Fatherland is an enemy of God, because he fights for Satan.

Jehovah’s witnesses respect the flag but that their Biblical obligations and relationship to Jehovah strictly forbade them to salute any image or representation, which, to them, amounted to an act of worship contrary to the principles of the Second of the Ten Commandments.(Ex. 20:4-6)
You are sad .....really sad.....If Military hadn't fought for our freedom ...YOU, MR would not be able to even BE a JW!!!!!!!!!!

You LIE...you do not respect the flag.....if you think our Military fight for ...SATAN!!!

What YOU do is idolatry...your IDOL is WATCH TOWER. SOCIETY ORGANIZATION...You could not do with out it ...you are ADDICTED to the watch totem pole

You are in worst shape than what I thought. This is going to be noted .....

You should be ASHAMED.!..but I know that your not.....because you don't care if you hurt ,
and LIE. You tell lies on Jesus ....so I know you would tell lies to mere humans....
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38183 Jan 20, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't comprehend very well... student.... the part I wanted you to read was that you said to find the post that you said that about "JW's getting it right....so reread that post ...I will lay it out for you since it is hard for you to read...
YOU said :
"Trinitarianism is pagan pure and simple, I will give credit to the JW on the few things they get right.
I know you don't believe in the trinity........that is the first things you guys blurt out door to door. You don't understand it and can not understand how the Trinity works....watch tower doesn't know either...they lie to you .
dear
christianity argues about trintiy is without of biblical evidence,
since Bible doesn't make spiritual requirements to be saved by beliefs in trinity or Who jesus is.
Bible only guarantee grace and mercy from God not to all,only predestined with written names in the book of Lamb slain before foundation of the world
Rev 13;8 Eph 2;6-9,Eph 1;2-11
Ecl 7;5
whose keepeth the comandment shall feel no evil thing,
AND WISE MAN(GODS CHILD) HEART DISCERNETH BOTH TIME AND JUDGEMENT

Bible is revealed to all Gods Children,and
DOESN'T HAVE ANY HOLY SECRETS OR HOLE MISTERY WHO GOD IS,?
GOD IS OUR FATHER,BELOVED SAVIOR WHO SAVE US THROUGH HIS SON JESUS,
AND THIS WORK ONLY GOD IS DOING FOR OUR SAFETY

dear?just quit argues about trinity, or cross,or others man amde arguments leading nowhere?
but only time life time away to focus on something not needs to know by earthly humans created in Gods Image(look at yourselves,you are created in Gods image"ARE YOU TRINITY?)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38184 Jan 20, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
All of what Jesus said and spoke was from God and was in the scriptures...Jesus didn't HAVE to read it..........Jesus WAS the WORD....Did you know that?
When Jesus spoke with the people.....He did not read from the Bible...He spoke in parables ..story forms
Jesus DID read from the scrolls in the synagogues, and may have read other books ,(I do not know).
DEAR
Jesus also was teach in temple from Scriptures,read this stories in 4 Gospels
but He use Scriptures to proof for phariseeas and scribes that they are Gods Words to them,
otherwpse they wouldn't believe spoken words of Jesus

For sure He knew Scriptures perfectly,
also satan and demons knows too ..and tremble......

I am sure that Jesus used So called LXX Septuagingt OT translated in greek about 200 years ago before His Life.

He also spoke parables and on the separate side explain those parables to His disciples,not to the world of rejecting Him as Savior, or god Ell Gibbor Sar SHALOM-KING OF KINGS
PSALM 78;2.Mat 13;34,35
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38185 Jan 20, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Preterist?
this guy got not any clue what he is talking about.and who he is at end?
just trolling like lunatic,and babling nonsense around?
who knows ,maybe he is only of my retarded flat brain client posting from mentaly retards cell?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38186 Jan 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this guy got not any clue what he is talking about.and who he is at end?
just trolling like lunatic,and babling nonsense around?
who knows ,maybe he is only of my retarded flat brain client posting from mentaly retards cell?

Not to be judgy, but this is the sort of thing lunatics say.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38187 Jan 20, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
christianity argues about trintiy is without of biblical evidence,
since Bible doesn't make spiritual requirements to be saved by beliefs in trinity or Who jesus is.
Bible only guarantee grace and mercy from God not to all,only predestined with written names in the book of Lamb slain before foundation of the world
Rev 13;8 Eph 2;6-9,Eph 1;2-11
Ecl 7;5
whose keepeth the comandment shall feel no evil thing,
AND WISE MAN(GODS CHILD) HEART DISCERNETH BOTH TIME AND JUDGEMENT
Bible is revealed to all Gods Children,and
DOESN'T HAVE ANY HOLY SECRETS OR HOLE MISTERY WHO GOD IS,?
GOD IS OUR FATHER,BELOVED SAVIOR WHO SAVE US THROUGH HIS SON JESUS,
AND THIS WORK ONLY GOD IS DOING FOR OUR SAFETY
dear?just quit argues about trinity, or cross,or others man amde arguments leading nowhere?
but only time life time away to focus on something not needs to know by earthly humans created in Gods Image(look at yourselves,you are created in Gods image"ARE YOU TRINITY?)
It wasn't the "trinity , I was replying too....it was that STUDENT said " it was one of the few things that JW's got right....LOL

I know that there is controversy over the "Trinity , but I do understand it ...I don't argue the trinity . I just really want some to understand ..
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38188 Jan 21, 2014
"Why the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses FEARS the Internet!"

"Why? They want total, 100% Information control!"

"The Internet represents freedom of information. When Witnesses read anything other than the propaganda the Watchtower puts out, they can see truthful gaping holes and rapidly changing theology. In other words, the Governing Body has learned that almost every time any Witness begins to cross-examine the organization, their speed of departure is directly proportionate to their personal honesty towards the facts of history. "

"An informed Witness, is soon to be an Ex-WITNESS!!!"

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-internet.htm#notbible
http://www.bible.ca/watchtower.map
http://www.bible.ca/indexJws.htm

VERY THOROUGH ways wtbt$$$$ has dubs blindly following and luring the unsuspecting.

"The Inspired Watchtower is the TRUE Witness Bible!"

1939 "It should be expected that the Lord would have a means of communicating to his people on the earth, and he has clearly shown that the magazine called The Watchtower is used for that purpose." (1939 Yearbook Of Jehovah's Witnesses, P 85)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38189 Jan 21, 2014
Daily Text

Tuesday, January 21

In one hour she has been devastated!—Rev. 18:19.

According to John, upon a scarlet-colored wild beast—the image of the wild beast—rides a symbolic harlot, dominating it. She bears the name “Babylon the Great.”(Rev. 17:1-6) This harlot fittingly stands for all false religion, foremost of which are the churches of Christendom. Religious organizations have given their blessing to the image of the beast and have tried to exert influence over it. However, during the Lord’s day, Babylon the Great has seen the waters, the people who support her, dry up dramatically.(Rev. 16:12; 17:15) False religion, however, will not just fade away. The harlot will remain a potent force, attempting to bend kings to her will until God plants an idea in the hearts of those in power.(Rev. 17:16, 17) Soon Jehovah will cause the political elements of Satan’s system, as represented by the United Nations, to attack false religion and destroy her influence.—Rev. 18:7, 8, 15-19 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38190 Jan 21, 2014
yon wrote:
"Why the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses FEARS the Internet!"
"It should be expected that the Lord would have a means of communicating to his people on the earth, and he has clearly shown that the magazine called The Watchtower is used for that purpose." (1939 Yearbook Of Jehovah's Witnesses, P 85)
Was the internet in uses in 1939?

Check out our web site at jw.org
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38191 Jan 21, 2014
What are jw approved internet sites other than jw.org ?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38192 Jan 21, 2014
Don't go there student. Your brain might get turned on.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38193 Jan 21, 2014
And wasn't the "faithful slave" being honest in 1939? Or did it change?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38194 Jan 21, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Was the internet in uses in 1939?
Check out our web site at jw.org

Why would any rational person go to a site that should be called satanism.org ?

Yon's point, which you failed to discern, was that JW dubs were being indoctrinated to worship watchtower literature long ago.

I don't expect you to understand much as your dub brainwashing prevents learning.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38195 Jan 21, 2014
"Jehovah Gives Light to His Spirit Directed People"

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38196 Jan 21, 2014
Student wrote:
Soon Jehovah will cause the political elements of Satan’s system, as represented by the

United Nations, to attack false religion and destroy her influence.—Rev. 18:7, 8, 15-19
Take cover!!!!!!!!!! Go straight to Jesus Christ! He will protect you!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 9 min Rider on the Storm 3,814
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 14 min ImFree2Choose 2,584
WHY the Veyron is NOT boss over the Aventador 15 min Doctor REALITY 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 21 min DebraE 106,532
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 22 min Regina 654,087
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Toby 973,825
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 48 min Toby 64,090
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) 17 hr Clive 80
More from around the web