Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38157 Jan 19, 2014
A good laugh:

Son and Dad.....

.the Son had long stringy hair and his Dad did not
like for him to look like this.

One day the son asked his Dad for the keys to the car
Dad said 'No, not until you cut that long stringy hair, you can just walk!

Another weekend came and again the Son asked his Dad for the keys to the car.. Dad again said ' No! not until you cut that long stringy hair, you can just walk!

Again and again the same answer..... finally , the son said...Dad even JESUS had long hair!!! the Dad answered.....

Yes , and He walked every where, didn't he?????

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38158 Jan 19, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
He's nuts too! Starts off one way and ends opposite.
because
you got not spiritual clue how to distingush or divide normal people enslaved in the handcuffs of man leaders on the top,
those little folks doesn't deserve our rebukes and our malice,
they need our help and patiency,
But leaders never get from me any positive word.
also think ,when you read my posts and try to be spiritualy aware

true remnant doesn't cultivate hate to all people,
only they are apart from satan influencing leaders who are blind and lead poor blind sheep to the ditch Mat 15;14

it doesn't mean anything if leaders are satan posessed spiritual Liars lead true naive humble believers existing among JW.
also in ture sense
JW are true Disciples of Jesus Christ,only hijacked by satan spirit and man of lawlesenss completly ruin those few left thre lovely humble true beleivers
understood or not?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38159 Jan 19, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for sharing your personal story. It sounds like you have been through a LOT of satanic pressures in your life.
I do love America and am Thankful that I was born in America.
Our Government... sometimes is very upsetting to me ....but I know other countries are so much worse.
I am a single woman and would be very hard to go through this journey of life without knowing God.,
This journey of Life is very short ....goes by so fast.
does your husband die,?
because you claim to have kids,
also you are not alone,only blessed by God,who gave you this unspeakable gift

it is true that trust in God,allow you to live life with light,sense and hope,
earthly life journey is like life in wilderniss without of any world friedship hand to us
look at Psalm 1017 1-14

13-14
Then they cried unto the Lord Yahveh in their trouble,and HE saved them out of their distress.
He brought them out of darkness,and the shadow of death and brake their bands in sunder

31/
Oh that men would praise the Lord Yahveh for His Goodness,and for His wonderful works for the children of men!(His chosen children from men of this earth)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38160 Jan 19, 2014
Daily Text

Today.

Sunday, January 19

Noah proceeded to do according to all that God had commanded him. He did just so.—Gen. 6:22.

As the work of constructing the ark progressed, Noah and his family must have wondered how God would accomplish his purpose and when the Flood would begin. Yet, their lack of knowledge of these details did not stop them from getting the ark built. Seven days before the floodwaters fell—just enough time for Noah and his family to load the animals into the ark—Jehovah finally told Noah exactly when the Flood would begin. Hence, when the floodgates of the heavens were opened, everything was ready.(Gen. 7:1-5, 11) The account of the Flood testifies to Jehovah’s skill not only as a Timekeeper but also as a Deliverer. As he counts down to the end of the present system of things, we can be sure that everything Jehovah has purposed will take place at his appointed time, to the very “day and hour.”—Matt. 24:36; Hab. 2:3.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 25014)
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#38161 Jan 19, 2014
Daily Text

Monday, January 20

There is no man that does not sin.—2 Chron. 6:36.

To be in the proper position to reflect God’s glory, we must honestly recognize our sinful nature. We need to acknowledge our sinful inclinations and work to control them so that we can progress to the point of truly glorifying God. As worshippers of Jehovah, we must continually make a self-examination to determine whether we are measuring up to his righteous standards.(Prov. 28:18; 1 Cor. 10:12) Whatever the nature of our sinful tendencies, we must keep on curbing them so that we can reflect God’s glory. Jesus was the only human who ever lived and died without failing to please God and reflect His glory. Although we are not perfect as Jesus was, we can and should strive to follow his example.(1 Pet. 2:21) Jehovah weighs the effort we put forth along with the progress we make, and he blesses our earnest endeavor to bring him glory.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38162 Jan 20, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think saluting the flag (united States flag) is making an IDOL of the flag???/
The saluting of the National Flag is an act of idolatry and the soldier that fights for the Fatherland is an enemy of God, because he fights for Satan.

Jehovah’s witnesses respect the flag but that their Biblical obligations and relationship to Jehovah strictly forbade them to salute any image or representation, which, to them, amounted to an act of worship contrary to the principles of the Second of the Ten Commandments.(Ex. 20:4-6)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38163 Jan 20, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
The post that DOGEN replied to you....post # 38069 page 1785...you said "Trinitarian is pagan......read it....I guess that was the comic book you wrote.
Pagan definition......

A somewhat vague term derived from from the Latin word paganus. Pagan is a term which refers to a variety of different religions ranging from Wicca, to that of ancient Egypt and even Hinduism, among many others. Some Pagans are of no specific religion, but rather are eclectic. In general Pagan religions have more than one deity, or many gods which are aspects of one (an idea similar to that of the Christian trinity). Another quite common feature of Pagan religions are that they tend to be nature oriented. Pagan can also be used as a derogatory word for any non-Judeo/Christian/Islamic religion. www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

You say that trinity equals One?.“Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,” said Moses.(De 6:4) He alone is Sovereign. He is unique. He does not share his glory with another, as is the case with pagan trinitarian gods.(Ac 4:24; Re 6:10; Isa 42:8)

There is oneness in purpose and activity between Jehovah and Jesus Christ (Joh 10:30) and there should be complete unity of Christ’s disciples with God, with his Son, and with one another.(Joh 17:21; Ga 3:28) Such oneness is illustrated in the marriage arrangement.(Ge 2:24; Mt 19:6; Eph 5:28-32)

“Be on your way to my brothers and say to them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”(John 20:17)

The heavenly Father was as much a God to Jesus as He was to the disciples of Jesus. Many times the inspired Scriptures speak of Jesus Christ as “the Son of God,” but never as “God the Son.”(Matt. 14:33; 27:40, 43, 54; Mark 1:11; 5:7; 15:39; Luke 1:35; John 1:34, 49; 5:25; 10:36; 11:4, 27; Acts 9:20; Rev. 2:18; etc.)

By worshiping the Most High and Almighty One, Jehovah, as the one living and true God (John 17:3) we are safeguarded from the false trinitarian worship and other forms of pagan worship. Jehovah is the God in whom to put our trust.
Student

Mexico

#38164 Jan 20, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I ever seen anyone that has been alive since Adam....does that mean YES you will die one of these days????? was that a YES or what????/
Yes I will die, just like you. I do have hope of living through Armageddon if Jehovah chooses to fulfill his purpose in my life time.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#38165 Jan 20, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
When Jesus spoke to the people and to His disciples , He did not read scriptures.....student!!!! He was GOD"S WORD....

Jesus Christ himself, when he read from “the scroll of the prophet Isaiah” at the synagogue in Nazareth, was reading from Isaiah 61:1, 2.—Lu 4:17-19.
Read Luke 4:16-21
16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been reared; and, according to his custom on the sabbath day, he entered into the synagogue, and he stood up to read.

17 So the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed him, and he opened the scroll and found the place where it was written:

18 “Jehovah’s spirit is upon me, because he anointed me to declare good news to the poor, he sent me forth to preach a release to the captives and a recovery of sight to the blind, to send the crushed ones away with a release,

19 to preach Jehovah’s acceptable year.”

20 With that he rolled up the scroll, handed it back to the attendant and sat down; and the eyes of all in the synagogue were intently fixed upon him.

21 Then he started to say to them:“Today this scripture that YOU just heard is fulfilled.”

What does Isaiah 61:1, 2 say?
61 The spirit of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah is upon me, for the reason that Jehovah has anointed me to tell good news to the meek ones. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to those taken captive and the wide opening [of the eyes] even to the prisoners;

2 to proclaim the year of goodwill on the part of Jehovah and the day of vengeance on the part of our God; to comfort all the mourning ones;

Better start studying your Bible, as Jesus did tell many people that what he was saying was in the Scriptures.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38166 Jan 20, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
because
you got not spiritual clue how to distingush or divide normal people enslaved in the handcuffs of man leaders on the top,
those little folks doesn't deserve our rebukes and our malice,
they need our help and patiency,
But leaders never get from me any positive word.
also think ,when you read my posts and try to be spiritualy aware
true remnant doesn't cultivate hate to all people,
only they are apart from satan influencing leaders who are blind and lead poor blind sheep to the ditch Mat 15;14
it doesn't mean anything if leaders are satan posessed spiritual Liars lead true naive humble believers existing among JW.
also in ture sense
JW are true Disciples of Jesus Christ,only hijacked by satan spirit and man of lawlesenss completly ruin those few left thre lovely humble true beleivers
understood or not?

You seriously think you can have one of your screen names argue for another and not be called out?

You are dense, Baltimore.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38167 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Today.
Sunday, January 19
Noah proceeded to do according to all that God had commanded him. He did just so.—Gen. 6:22.
As the work of constructing the ark progressed, Noah and his family must have wondered how God would accomplish his purpose and when the Flood would begin. Yet, their lack of knowledge of these details did not stop them from getting the ark built. Seven days before the floodwaters fell—just enough time for Noah and his family to load the animals into the ark—Jehovah finally told Noah exactly when the Flood would begin. Hence, when the floodgates of the heavens were opened, everything was ready.(Gen. 7:1-5, 11) The account of the Flood testifies to Jehovah’s skill not only as a Timekeeper but also as a Deliverer. As he counts down to the end of the present system of things, we can be sure that everything Jehovah has purposed will take place at his appointed time, to the very “day and hour.”—Matt. 24:36; Hab. 2:3.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 25014)

When are you going to stop with the spam. It is unethical. It is unappreciated. and its content is moronic. How dumb to you have to be not to be able to debunk WBTS lies with just a Bible and a little time.

They are using you, failed student.

They are using you for evil.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38168 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
The saluting of the National Flag is an act of idolatry and the soldier that fights for the Fatherland is an enemy of God, because he fights for Satan.
Jehovah’s witnesses respect the flag but that their Biblical obligations and relationship to Jehovah strictly forbade them to salute any image or representation, which, to them, amounted to an act of worship contrary to the principles of the Second of the Ten Commandments.(Ex. 20:4-6)

This is crazy.

The Jewish soldiers fought for Israel at the behest of Yahweh. We were commanded to render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

There is no such thing as a Jehovah. It is a made up word by a Spanish monk who did not understand diacritical markings.

Could you PLEASE memorize that simple fact.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38169 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan definition......
A somewhat vague term derived from from the Latin word paganus. Pagan is a term which refers to a variety of different religions ranging from Wicca, to that of ancient Egypt and even Hinduism, among many others. Some Pagans are of no specific religion, but rather are eclectic. In general Pagan religions have more than one deity, or many gods which are aspects of one (an idea similar to that of the Christian trinity). Another quite common feature of Pagan religions are that they tend to be nature oriented. Pagan can also be used as a derogatory word for any non-Judeo/Christian/Islamic religion. www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
You say that trinity equals One?.“Jehovah our God is one Jehovah,” said Moses.(De 6:4) He alone is Sovereign. He is unique. He does not share his glory with another, as is the case with pagan trinitarian gods.(Ac 4:24; Re 6:10; Isa 42:8)

This is a lie. Moses never heard the sound Je-ho-va in his lifetime. You JWs make things up and expect people to believe them. You are a fool. You follow a made up God.

BTW, the FIRST monotheists were pagans.

Second, Christianity is neither monotheistic, nor polytheistic. It is Henetheistic, just like JWism.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38170 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I will die, just like you. I do have hope of living through Armageddon if Jehovah chooses to fulfill his purpose in my life time.

Armageddon was over 1900 years ago. Stop waiting for the past.

There is no end coming. No new beginning. This is it.

If you want to go to heaven then just ask yourself if you are there now. If not you will never get there being on the path you are on.

I am in heaven right now. I am saved right now. Angels are singing to me through my wall clock and dishwasher, at this very moment I am in the very presence of Yahweh. Can your patchwork quilt theology deal with that?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38171 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Better start studying your Bible, as Jesus did tell many people that what he was saying was in the Scriptures.

And best be guided by the spirit rather than a cult of man, lead by men, using a false name for God, because Satan has darkened their hearts to the one true god, YAHWEH!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38172 Jan 20, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Armageddon was over 1900 years ago. Stop waiting for the past.
There is no end coming. No new beginning. This is it.
If you want to go to heaven then just ask yourself if you are there now. If not you will never get there being on the path you are on.
I am in heaven right now. I am saved right now. Angels are singing to me through my wall clock and dishwasher, at this very moment I am in the very presence of Yahweh. Can your patchwork quilt theology deal with that?
Are you a Preterist?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38173 Jan 20, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a Preterist?

Yes, that is the only thing that makes sense to me and is consistent with both what Jesus said and the OT.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38174 Jan 20, 2014
Thank you.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38175 Jan 20, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text> "Are you a Preterist?"

Yes, that is the only thing that makes sense to me and is consistent with both what Jesus said and the OT.
previous page
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38176 Jan 20, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Pagan definition......
There is oneness in purpose and activity between Jehovah and Jesus Christ (Joh 10:30) and there should be complete unity of Christ’s disciples with God, with his Son, and with one another.(Joh 17:21; Ga 3:28) Such oneness is illustrated in the marriage arrangement.(Ge 2:24; Mt 19:6; Eph 5:28-32)
“Be on your way to my brothers and say to them,‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’”(John 20:17)
The heavenly Father was as much a God to Jesus as He was to the disciples of Jesus. Many times the inspired Scriptures speak of Jesus Christ as “the Son of God,” but never as “God the Son.”(Matt. 14:33; 27:40, 43, 54; Mark 1:11; 5:7; 15:39; Luke 1:35; John 1:34, 49; 5:25; 10:36; 11:4, 27; Acts 9:20; Rev. 2:18; etc.)
By worshiping the Most High and Almighty One, Jehovah, as the one living and true God (John 17:3) we are safeguarded from the false trinitarian worship and other forms of pagan worship. Jehovah is the God in whom to put our trust.
You don't comprehend very well... student.... the part I wanted you to read was that you said to find the post that you said that about "JW's getting it right....so reread that post ...I will lay it out for you since it is hard for you to read...

YOU said :

"Trinitarianism is pagan pure and simple, I will give credit to the JW on the few things they get right.

I know you don't believe in the trinity........that is the first things you guys blurt out door to door. You don't understand it and can not understand how the Trinity works....watch tower doesn't know either...they lie to you .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Gabriel 983,379
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min WasteWater 18,090
Testing. 1 hr ImPeach 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Gods r Delusion x... 684,018
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 6 hr Tony 6,423
getting pregnant by much older man 9 hr George Justapose 5
Amazon's Jeff Bezzos worth 90 BILLION DOLLARS??! 9 hr George Justapose 2
More from around the web