Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38116 Jan 18, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the Scriptures to answer your questions, just like Jesus did. When he quoted the Scriptures he told us he did.
<quoted text>
What comic book have you been reading? Show the post where I posted such a lie.
<quoted text>
Just because they have jobs with the Government doesn’t mean that they have to make an idol of the flag.
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen anyone that has been alive since Adam yet?
the jw are the worst idolatotors imaginable. they make idols out of everything; the cult,the false publications they put out, the bible. they live in fear. you can see the fear in the eyes of all jw. you can read the fear in their posts. In trying to run from satan the run right into his waiting arms.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38117 Jan 18, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and his followers DID NOT intend to contradict the Shema in the Old Testament:‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord’(Deut. 6:4)....
The New Catholic Encyclopedia states:“The formulation ‘one God in three Persons’ was not solidly established, certainly not fully assimilated into Christian life and its profession of faith, prior to the end of the 4th century. But it is precisely this formulation that has first claim to the title the Trinitarian dogma. Among the Apostolic Fathers, there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.”—(1967), Vol. XIV, p. 299.
quoting the Catholics I see. how satanic.

but this is the same information I have given you and it is one of the few points where the jw got it right (after consulting with scholars they changed their original dogma.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38118 Jan 18, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
“Also, in all the nations the good news has to be preached first.”—MARK 13:10.
OF ALL those who claim to be Christian, only Jehovah’s Witnesses take the preaching of the good news seriously.
They form the only group in which every member feels a personal obligation to approach his neighbor on a regular basis in order to talk to him about God’s purposes.
Why is this?
Because each Witness feels that, as a Christian, he must be a footstep follower of Christ.(1 Peter 2:21)

this is a delusional lie. you have to be pretty ignorant to believe this nonsense.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38119 Jan 18, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the Scriptures to answer your questions, just like Jesus did. When he quoted the Scriptures he told us he did.
<quoted text>
What comic book have you been reading? Show the post where I posted such a lie.
<quoted text>
Just because they have jobs with the Government doesn’t mean that they have to make an idol of the flag.
<quoted text>
Have you ever seen anyone that has been alive since Adam yet?
You really think saluting the flag (united States flag) is making an IDOL of the flag???/
So if the military salute to their captain...they are making an idol of the captain????

The post that DOGEN replied to you....post # 38069 page 1785...you said "Trinitarian is pagan......read it....I guess that was the comic book you wrote.

Have I ever seen anyone that has been alive since Adam....does that mean YES you will die one of these days????? was that a YES or what????/

When Jesus spoke to the people and to His disciples , He did not read scriptures.....student!!!! He was GOD"S WORD....
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38120 Jan 18, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
the jw are the worst idolatotors imaginable. they make idols out of everything; the cult,the false publications they put out, the bible. they live in fear. you can see the fear in the eyes of all jw. you can read the fear in their posts. In trying to run from satan the run right into his waiting arms.
They WORSHIP and make idol out of the 'watch tower .......

He compared EATING to going to the kingdom hall to me ! LOL!!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38121 Jan 18, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus is in every single prayer I make. He is the only way to Jehovah!
<quoted text>

Can you live without eating? Our Kingdom Halls are our daily spiritual meal supply center.
<quoted text>

Is this what your priest tells you?
No , I know the watch tower is lies....I do not need a priest to tell me.....I think for myself.

Spiritual food comes directly from GOD...not kingdom hall and watch tower...that is not a very nice comparison to our "Heavenly Father"

You worship IDOLS
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#38122 Jan 18, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think saluting the flag (united States flag) is making an IDOL of the flag???/
So if the military salute to their captain...they are making an idol of the captain????
The post that DOGEN replied to you....post # 38069 page 1785...you said "Trinitarian is pagan......read it....I guess that was the comic book you wrote.
Have I ever seen anyone that has been alive since Adam....does that mean YES you will die one of these days????? was that a YES or what????/
When Jesus spoke to the people and to His disciples , He did not read scriptures.....student!!!! He was GOD"S WORD....
dear
saluting flag doesn't make anyone patriot or lover of this country
we have to inside of our hearts be obey governments established by God Alone
I know many who saluted flag, serve military service, and at end turn their backs against thos who represent country flag and their nation

JW doesn't salute flag-piece of material,but are pushed by their leaders be completly obey government of their countries- this way they are doing everything what leaders dictate and are not enemies of their own country,

obedience is lot better than sacrifice or ceremonial allegance to flag or idols statures?
be obey government laws is to be good citizen of own country and neighbor,
not salute flag doesn't make anyone worse from those who salute their piece of material
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#38123 Jan 18, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
somehow Student is right,but his right is directed wrong paths
It is true that spiritual nourishment is for Gods Childre, but this spiritual food bread and wine is only Gods Word Bible,Jesus Word who beacame flesh and gave His flesh to nourish His children(this flesh is Bible,not KH,or any earthly church

same water allow to be alive
water of life and source of this deep spiritual weel ful of water is also Bible and Jesus Gospel to all nations

Also Student have little deceived clue,but not full understanding where to find true water of life and true body and blood of our most beloved Lord

read slowly my posts,
I know Holy Spirit allow me to explain you such difficult things from Bible,
I also know your heart is pure before God Father and His begotten Son Jesus our Lord and god(EL GIBBOR SAR SHALOM)

I don't think,that Dogen is able to help you,narrow earthly minds needs others helps only when they are listening and respect someone thoughts from Bible(regardless what language is written those inforamtions?)

look at yours and Dogen response to Student,
yours sounds with faith ,love, and healthy rebukes
Dogen response sounds only hates,accusation,malice,libel insults and mocking Student all the time

Just don't deal with cyber faceless,breathless, without of gender,locations,cyber mutts,
because they can be as well as satan seed deceiving and hating everyone around,esspecialy christians like you,or me?
accept my smile?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38124 Jan 18, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus did quote the O.T. and some non biblical books several times.

Oddly, Jesus quoted books that were rejected from the Bible when it was compiled.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38125 Jan 18, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>

That is pretty odd. Student is a rather odd duck even considering he is a JW dup.

Baltimore is just nuts. He uses 50 different names and will start off being nice to you but then starts throwing hissy fits because you call him on some of his nuttier comments.

You know he is one of the TRUE 144,000 even though he has not a drop of Jewish blood.

He also knows biblical languages better than professional translators.

Wackadoodle.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38126 Jan 18, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
somehow Student is right,but his right is directed wrong paths
It is true that spiritual nourishment is for Gods Childre, but this spiritual food bread and wine is only Gods Word Bible,Jesus Word who beacame flesh and gave His flesh to nourish His children(this flesh is Bible,not KH,or any earthly church
same water allow to be alive
water of life and source of this deep spiritual weel ful of water is also Bible and Jesus Gospel to all nations
Also Student have little deceived clue,but not full understanding where to find true water of life and true body and blood of our most beloved Lord
read slowly my posts,
I know Holy Spirit allow me to explain you such difficult things from Bible,
I also know your heart is pure before God Father and His begotten Son Jesus our Lord and god(EL GIBBOR SAR SHALOM)
I don't think,that Dogen is able to help you,narrow earthly minds needs others helps only when they are listening and respect someone thoughts from Bible(regardless what language is written those inforamtions?)
look at yours and Dogen response to Student,
yours sounds with faith ,love, and healthy rebukes
Dogen response sounds only hates,accusation,malice,libel insults and mocking Student all the time
Just don't deal with cyber faceless,breathless, without of gender,locations,cyber mutts,
because they can be as well as satan seed deceiving and hating everyone around,esspecialy christians like you,or me?
accept my smile?

Not true. I mock you more than I mock student.

You spew hate and psychotic nonsense 24/7365
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38127 Jan 18, 2014
The thing about dubs is their not so subtle political correctness intimidation where if you quote from a non-wtbt$$$$ source or even an older jw source, it is suggested that you are guilty of independent thinking, running ahead, not keeping up, or worse displaying signs of apostate thinking. This disqualifies you from various "privileges" such as carrying microphones at their advertorial-like meetings or even cutting KH grass as you have fallen out of favor with the loving elders. And woe to the one who actually says they disagree with something in one of their publications, even if you quote directly from Scripture, unless it's very old and something the society has already poo-pooed. And if you miss even one meeting, someone will inquire as to why or say they "missed you the other day". In other words it's total control with elders acting as cult managers and everyone else a potential if not probable snitch ready to report you for the least little thing. And they constantly talk in their literature about how dubs are the happiest people in the world! Well to a lot of people ignorance is bliss.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38128 Jan 18, 2014
Finding a proper balance between freedom and responsibility is a great problem that has faced every serious christian believer in Lord Jesus Christ
For those raised in a highly structured religious environment,balancing loyalities to a religious organizations of churches overflooded from man made doctrines,family,and personal conscience may raise difficult issues,

We help to give spiritual hand account of the issue with which some of us strougled forms the theme about world christianity and 38001 christian sects reaping their own profits

The issues raised and options discussed herein,although relating particulary to the man made structure of JW,
Are nit so very different from identical issues of worldwide organise man of lawlesness world christianity
who face and continue to face when they seek to reconcile considerations of own conscience,loyality,reposnsibi lity and christian freedom.
My purpose is not to argue or wait time to discuss anything with breathless, without of location,gender, identity or first name anything on those cyber topics

my posts will move some sincerely honest high moral dignity humans behind all those posts,
will move them to reconsider own membership in any existing earthly man made spirit church,
may move to conside seriously how much they value Christian freedom and to ask how genuine their own freedom is?
if they are spiritualy enslaved in man made heavy yokes
Bible in Gal 5;1,encourage all those who are under this yoke,
to throw out and be free christian bearing Yoke of Olrd Jesus Christ.Mat 11;29

CHRISTIAN FREEDOM IS BASED ON THIS YOKE
Jesus encourage;
TAKE MY YOKE UPON YOU, AND LEARN OF ME;FOIR I AM MEEK AND LOWLY IN HEART;
AND YE SHALL FIND REST UNTO YOUR SOULS.
30/
FOR MY YOKE IS EASY AND MY BURDEN IS LIGHT

none of Jesus Words encourage us to have 2 lords or 2 yokes,His Yoke and man heavy burden and heavy yoke making slavery of men

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38129 Jan 18, 2014
yon wrote:
The thing about dubs is their not so subtle political correctness intimidation where if you quote from a non-wtbt$$$$ source or even an older jw source, it is suggested that you are guilty of independent thinking, running ahead, not keeping up, or worse displaying signs of apostate thinking. This disqualifies you from various "privileges" such as carrying microphones at their advertorial-like meetings or even cutting KH grass as you have fallen out of favor with the loving elders. And woe to the one who actually says they disagree with something in one of their publications, even if you quote directly from Scripture, unless it's very old and something the society has already poo-pooed. And if you miss even one meeting, someone will inquire as to why or say they "missed you the other day". In other words it's total control with elders acting as cult managers and everyone else a potential if not probable snitch ready to report you for the least little thing. And they constantly talk in their literature about how dubs are the happiest people in the world! Well to a lot of people ignorance is bliss.
thank you
your posts have more normal senses
I will correct one error
Elders doesn't interfere in JW if he.she attend meetings-lately is such silent law.But this not attended JW MEETINGS CAN NOT STOP TO GIVE MONTHLY REPORTS,BECAUSE THEY CALL FEW TIME TO THIS GU OR WOMEN, ASK FOR REPORTS,MONTHLY FIELD SERVICE,
if someone doesn't give their monthly report for 6 months or 1 years,this person is considered by no more JW,and slowly all JW are completly apart from this guy or women,
Person is left alone like street dog in the Middle Eeast streets,
so?
post my friend more sensible posts instead mock and insult single ones,
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38130 Jan 18, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

Baltimore is just nuts. He uses 50 different names and will start off being nice to you but then starts throwing hissy fits because you call him on some of his nuttier comments.
You know he is one of the TRUE 144,000 even though he has not a drop of Jewish blood.
He also knows biblical languages better than professional translators.
Wackadoodle.
He's off the deep end alright, but of 144,000 only 12,000 are of Judah. And given the vile and vulgar language he has regularly used, there ain't no way. IMHO he is of the devil regardless of whether he has any Jewish blood or has any knowledge of biblical languages.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38131 Jan 18, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you
your posts have more normal senses
I will correct one error

post my friend more sensible posts instead mock and insult single ones,
He's nuts too! Starts off one way and ends opposite.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38132 Jan 18, 2014
John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies."
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38133 Jan 19, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus did quote the O.T. and some non biblical books several times.
Oddly, Jesus quoted books that were rejected from the Bible when it was compiled.
Yes Jesus did quote from the Bible many times in the synagogs and read the scrolls

.....but when He spoke to the people, He spoke in parables and in story form...... and from the Holy Spirit
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38134 Jan 19, 2014
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
saluting flag doesn't make anyone patriot or lover of this country
we have to inside of our hearts be obey governments established by God Alone
I know many who saluted flag, serve military service, and at end turn their backs against thos who represent country flag and their nation
JW doesn't salute flag-piece of material,but are pushed by their leaders be completly obey government of their countries- this way they are doing everything what leaders dictate and are not enemies of their own country,
obedience is lot better than sacrifice or ceremonial allegance to flag or idols statures?
be obey government laws is to be good citizen of own country and neighbor,
not salute flag doesn't make anyone worse from those who salute their piece of material
No your right saluting the flag doesn't make one patriotic or lover of this country.

It is with HONOR that we salute the flag. Honor and respect for America and our Land of FREEDOM.

I don't salute the flag.....I hold my right hand over my heart......and usually that is done in unison at get-to-gethers...like on Veteran Day, football games, etc. and sang America ...etc.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38135 Jan 19, 2014
And from what other than Scripture did he quote?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min RiversideRedneck 673,148
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min RiversideRedneck 104,695
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 33 min Holy Child Jehova... 981,239
News Michael Jackson Called A 'wonderful Humanitarian' (Jul '09) 57 min Holy Child Jehova... 7,658
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 1 hr John 12
what are the physical differences between india... (Jun '09) 5 hr Salnaz 93
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 5 hr Holy Child Jehova... 445,853
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 15 hr bad bob 184,619
More from around the web