Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#38016 Jan 14, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does Topix permit this?
topix have less power from God who in His Anger permit me,to throw all kind of farts and buckets of urines at those who mock Him,insult Him blasohemy Gods Spirit His people named by His Name etc....
I posted one time passage from Bible,go and find this passage,who give me permit
to AS GODS CHILD STAND ON THE FRONT OF MY AND MY FATHER ENEMIES AND SPREAD FARRTS AND BACKETS OF URINE AT ALL THOSE ADVERSARIE devoyed satan children included you you poor stupid YO YO Pee Pee??

IF GOD DOESN'T ALLOW ME TO POST ANYWAHER
NOBODY OF YOU SCUMBAGS ARE ABLE TO KUMP ABOVE OWN BALLS AND BAN ME FROM THOSE TOPICS?

MOD TOPIX ALLOW FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND OWN OPINIONS POSTED ON EVERY TOPIC.AND YOU AND LIKE YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SAY WHO CAN POST OR NOT,BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE IT>
It would be funy american freedom,if only you would posts yea yea yea to each others,and be baned those who disagree with your F.... BS?

IF YOU DON;T LIKE IT"?
WHY YOU COME HERE ANYWAY TO SWALLOW SOMEONE FARTS OR SNIFF HORSE OLD URINES,
JUST GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK?
do we need all of you anyway?????????
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#38017 Jan 14, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would believe the big lie that God was/is/ever could be, a physical man.
you are worse as IDIOT,
just cretin to believe that JW Student will consider cyber satanic ghost and POS troll posts and insults at Student ,God Jehovah,Jesus Christ and JW organization,

you are cretin worse from us so called by you breathelss faceless troll cretin who call us IDIOTS?

trust me troll,
you step down in the area not belonging to christinty and you will be rebuked very harshly with all earthly human powers
BECAUSE TOPIX IS TO ALL OF YOU GREAT PROOF
THAT' JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE TRUE DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST?,
not youy bablings, discussions,and stupid atheistic insults like with Skombolis,wasssuupppp, and others dumb christians serving devil-angel of light satan

JW AS UNSAVED ORGANIZATION WITH EARTHLY HOPE ARE TRUE DISCIPLES OF JESUS CHRIST WHO CHOSE THEM AS PART OF GREAT CROWD REV 7;9 TO RESIDE FURURE NEW EARTH CREATED BY GOD YAHVEH AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST??
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#38018 Jan 14, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
It amazes me how their brainwashed minds see something that isn't even there, or means other than what it really states, all because they were TOLD it was there, or means.
it amzes me,how sretins like you hide own coward a...insult from hiding places others believers, and have not guts to invite them face to face for living discussion about their beliefs/
WHAT A MISERABLE CYBER TROLL AND COWARD YOU ARE ALL OF YOU?
Spew behind the face, but in face smile like Judash who sold for silver coins Great Teachers
you are not only cretins but the worst generation of cowards sleazy snakes withour of any respect to own morality or own descency????
hush hush from here
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38019 Jan 14, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES? Jesus is not my heavenly Father, is he yours?
It is important for you to know the truth about Jesus.
Why? Because the Bible says:“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”(John 17:3)
Yes, knowing the truth about Jehovah God and about Jesus Christ can lead to everlasting life on a paradise earth.(John 14:6) Furthermore, Jesus sets the best example of how to live and how to treat others.(John 13:34, 35)
That was the most ridiculous question! I said you telling lies on our Heavenly Father, when you go door to door s[reading your gossip and lies from the watch tower magazine.

"BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ.......BELIEVE in Him........ this is much different than :
"taking in knowledge !!!!

"In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and the Word WAS God"

you JW's ADDED the article "A" in your NWT...... that is so wrong! It changed the whole meaning of that scripture!

watch tower thinks they know greek....they dont
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38020 Jan 14, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
So your religion teaches you NOT to have any empathy or compassion for your fellow man. That's sad. Don't you see the evilness of that?
And I've read those verses, they say nothing of "excommunication". I think you've been lied to.
Regarding any who were Christians but later repudiated the Christian congregation or were expelled from it, the apostle Paul commanded:“Quit mixing in company with” such a one; and the apostle John wrote:“Never receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him.”—(1Co 5:11; 2Jo 9, 10)

Those who have been expelled may be received back into the congregation if they manifest sincere repentance.(2Co 2:5-8)

This also is a protection to the congregation, preventing it from being overreached by Satan in swinging from condoning wrongdoing to the other extreme, becoming harsh and unforgiving.—2Co 2:10, 11.

Did you read Matthew 18:15-17, from "The Living Bible". like I posted? Their version says, they were "excommunication".
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38021 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
1> Where does 1Cor 5, or anywhere else suggest that this is the job of the elders to hold secret trials?
2> Matt 18 says nothing about excommunication
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding any who were Christians but later repudiated the Christian congregation or were expelled from it, the apostle Paul commanded:“Quit mixing in company with” such a one; and the apostle John wrote:“Never receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him.”—(1Co 5:11; 2Jo 9, 10)
Those who have been expelled may be received back into the congregation if they manifest sincere repentance.(2Co 2:5-8)
This also is a protection to the congregation, preventing it from being overreached by Satan in swinging from condoning wrongdoing to the other extreme, becoming harsh and unforgiving.—2Co 2:10, 11.
Did you read Matthew 18:15-17, from "The Living Bible". like I posted? Their version says, they were "excommunication".
Why doesn't boy wonder address the 1st question before CHANGING THE SUBJECT?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38022 Jan 15, 2014
As for Matt 18 and the Living Bible - it's the only rendition I've found that does say excommunicate. The rest say treat as a tax collector, pagan, etc. Did Messiah shun such people?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38023 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
jw elder repentance trials work like the old witch trials where they employed the dunking chair where the hapless victim either drowned or confessed to being a witch. If the victim drowned it proved they were a witch. If they confessed they were either drowned or burned at the stake.
yon wrote:
Oh and btw student, how and by whom is repentance determined?
At jw inquisitions known as Judicial Committees, guilt has already been determined. Now the wtbt$$$ loves to say that only God can read hearts - but jw elders seem to think they can as they determine the repentance of the accused in secret. If the accused confesses it proves their unrepentance and if they don't confess it also proves their unrepentance. So under the bus they go.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38024 Jan 15, 2014
And as for 2John, it refers to ones who deny Christ. If they did that, they'd have already left on their own. So of course you wouldn't have any dealings with them. But mixing that with 1Cor 5:11 is just pure twisting Scripture.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38025 Jan 15, 2014
No doubt we'll be hearing from Dr Nutcase soon, the one who left but tells others to go back.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#38026 Jan 15, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Regarding any who were Christians but later repudiated the Christian congregation or were expelled from it, the apostle Paul commanded:“Quit mixing in company with” such a one; and the apostle John wrote:“Never receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him.”—(1Co 5:11; 2Jo 9, 10)
This also is a protection to the congregation, preventing it from being overreached by Satan in swinging from condoning wrongdoing to the other extreme, becoming harsh and unforgiving.—2Co 2:10, 11.
Then STOP mixing or giving us a "Greeting with your .Door to Door crap.....YOU Jw's come to our house..........we don't go to yours...... We don't try to MIX with you, or start a conversation with you Jw's.....but you try to us! We do not like mixing with you.

watch tower has really twisted that scripture....that is not at all what that means. Do you happen to remember when JESUS....(do you know Jesus?) when HE actually ATE at the sinners house??????????

Like I said.....jw's excommunicate their OWN child , if they don't BELIEVE the watch tower
crap.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38027 Jan 15, 2014
Shrink Awesome Prophet wrote:
continue my last post
after creation of new heaven and new earth,with great crowd residing
Alaw will be readed to all left families resurected to live on this new earth under 144000 new heavenly government
Special space will be prepared for them'
At the close of 5th seven
THE QUADOSH HOUSE OF DOMINION OF 144000 WILL BE BUILD TO LAST FOREVER AS EARTHLY JUST GOVERNEMT.
After that,in the short time of seneth sixth,
all who live in it will be most joifull,haappy forever living new humankind under obedience to Almaigty God Yahveh(English Jehovah)
Now I tell you ,my believers true Lovers of Jehova God
love,obedience and walk therein;
For the apathsof obedience are worthy of accepting.
But path of disobedience will suddenly be destroyed and vanish.
To certain of a family with the path of vilence and of death be revealed'
They will keep themselfes far from such;and will not follow them.
Now I say to all children of obedience bearing Holy Name of God YAHVEH(english Jehovah also to single believers JW0
walk not never in the paths of wickedness with their wicked leaders,nor in their path of death.And draw nor near to them lest you be destroyed like them soon'
SEEK FOR OBEDIENCE FOR YOURSELVES
CHOOSE A SET-APART LIFE FROM ALL DECEIVERS,LIARS AND FALCE TEACHERS
WALK IN THE PATH OF SHALOM(Peace)
and you will live and prosper
Hold on to my words in your hearts-thoughts
DO NOT FOLLOW THEM TO BE WIPED OUT OF YOUR HEARTS
I know sons of satan( Chatta im) they will tempt you,accuse you, insults you sons of satan like Dogen,Yon,Seen,,,, and many others seeds of satan
they will tempt you to call on occult knowledge
But let no place forund for her
and allow no manner of temptation to diminsih you ,o faithull adopted earthly sons of Yahveh and great crowd of earthly brothers of our great King of Kings SAR SHALOM, EL GIBOR Isaiah 9;5,rev 7;9
amen amen

Baltimore speaks. He speaks gibberish.

Can anyone actually follow his posts?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38028 Jan 15, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

See how the JW warp the meaning of the Bible by taking things out of context in order to control the dubs? It is perfectly clear how Student has been fooled to anyone outside of the foolishness.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38029 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Why doesn't boy wonder address the 1st question before CHANGING THE SUBJECT?

He can't. It is obviously wrong and unbiblical but his brain has been trained not to see that. He does not even see the question!!!!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38030 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
As for Matt 18 and the Living Bible - it's the only rendition I've found that does say excommunicate. The rest say treat as a tax collector, pagan, etc. Did Messiah shun such people?

He most certainly did not. He even had an open dialog with the JW of his day (the Pharasees).

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38031 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
And as for 2John, it refers to ones who deny Christ. If they did that, they'd have already left on their own. So of course you wouldn't have any dealings with them. But mixing that with 1Cor 5:11 is just pure twisting Scripture.

The JW do more twisting than Chubby Checker.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38032 Jan 15, 2014
Student is like a gopher. He sticks his head up out of the earth briefly and then quickly retreats back into his dark hole.
Student

Mexico

#38033 Jan 15, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
See!
This man made mythology has deceived you and led you astray from true spiritual matters.
It is a fairy tale/myth about an imaginary "god", or "son" of a "god", depending upon which main version of the big lie you believe. That teaches you NOTHING of true SPIRITUAL matters, like about your soul, the true SPIRITUAL nature of God, his laws for governing his universe, his plan for >>>ALL<<< souls, what Heaven is like, what work is being done there in helping all the spiritually evolving souls, or your place in it all. None of which can be found in the book of lies, for it is of MAN and not God..
Notice that this does not say that man was given a soul but that he became a soul, a living person.

Gen. 2:7:“Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.”((The part of the Hebrew word here rendered “soul” is nephesh. KJ, AS, and Dy agree with that rendering. RS, JB, NAB read “being.” NE says “creature.” Kx reads “person.”))

(So the Christian Greek Scriptures agree with the Hebrew Scriptures as to what the soul is.)

1 Cor. 15:45:“It is even so written:‘The first man Adam became a living soul.’ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.”(The Greek word here translated “soul” is the accusative case of psy&#8231;khe. KJ, AS, Dy, JB, NAB, and Kx also read “soul.” RS, NE, and TEV say “being.”)

1 Pet. 3:20:“In Noah’s days . . . a few people, that is, eight souls, were carried safely through the water.”(The Greek word here translated “souls” is psy&#8231;khai&#8242;, the plural form of psykhe. KJ, AS, Dy, and Kx also read “souls.” JB and TEV say “people”; RS, NE, and NAB use “persons.”)

Gen. 9:5:“Besides that, your blood of your souls [or,“lives”; Hebrew, from nephesh] shall I ask back.”(Here the soul is said to have blood.)

Josh. 11:11:“They went striking every soul [Hebrew, nephesh] that was in it with the edge of the sword.”(The soul is here shown to be something that can be touched by the sword, so these souls could not have been spirits.)

When would you like to start studying the Bible with me?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38034 Jan 15, 2014
Student wrote:
Along with Dr Shrink?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38035 Jan 15, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that this does not say that man was given a soul but that he became a soul, a living person.
Gen. 2:7:“Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.”((The part of the Hebrew word here rendered “soul” is nephesh. KJ, AS, and Dy agree with that rendering. RS, JB, NAB read “being.” NE says “creature.” Kx reads “person.”))
(So the Christian Greek Scriptures agree with the Hebrew Scriptures as to what the soul is.)
1 Cor. 15:45:“It is even so written:‘The first man Adam became a living soul.’ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.”(The Greek word here translated “soul” is the accusative case of psy&#8231;khe. KJ, AS, Dy, JB, NAB, and Kx also read “soul.” RS, NE, and TEV say “being.”)
1 Pet. 3:20:“In Noah’s days . . . a few people, that is, eight souls, were carried safely through the water.”(The Greek word here translated “souls” is psy&#8231;khai&#8242;, the plural form of psykhe. KJ, AS, Dy, and Kx also read “souls.” JB and TEV say “people”; RS, NE, and NAB use “persons.”)
Gen. 9:5:“Besides that, your blood of your souls [or,“lives”; Hebrew, from nephesh] shall I ask back.”(Here the soul is said to have blood.)
Josh. 11:11:“They went striking every soul [Hebrew, nephesh] that was in it with the edge of the sword.”(The soul is here shown to be something that can be touched by the sword, so these souls could not have been spirits.)

There was no Adam. The story is a metaphor of the spiritual life and temptation. Bloody ignorant JWs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Clearwater 830,605
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min oxbow 585,932
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 min Mike duck it 99,278
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 10 min Paul is dead 1966 3,018
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 13 min TIM958 611,949
sex with 60 something year old women (Oct '10) 47 min Woodie54 10
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 56 min Mike duck it 5,836
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr WasteWater 3,670
More from around the web