Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#38035 Jan 15, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that this does not say that man was given a soul but that he became a soul, a living person.
Gen. 2:7:“Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.”((The part of the Hebrew word here rendered “soul” is nephesh. KJ, AS, and Dy agree with that rendering. RS, JB, NAB read “being.” NE says “creature.” Kx reads “person.”))
(So the Christian Greek Scriptures agree with the Hebrew Scriptures as to what the soul is.)
1 Cor. 15:45:“It is even so written:‘The first man Adam became a living soul.’ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.”(The Greek word here translated “soul” is the accusative case of psy&#8231;khe. KJ, AS, Dy, JB, NAB, and Kx also read “soul.” RS, NE, and TEV say “being.”)
1 Pet. 3:20:“In Noah’s days . . . a few people, that is, eight souls, were carried safely through the water.”(The Greek word here translated “souls” is psy&#8231;khai&#8242;, the plural form of psykhe. KJ, AS, Dy, and Kx also read “souls.” JB and TEV say “people”; RS, NE, and NAB use “persons.”)
Gen. 9:5:“Besides that, your blood of your souls [or,“lives”; Hebrew, from nephesh] shall I ask back.”(Here the soul is said to have blood.)
Josh. 11:11:“They went striking every soul [Hebrew, nephesh] that was in it with the edge of the sword.”(The soul is here shown to be something that can be touched by the sword, so these souls could not have been spirits.)
When would you like to start studying the Bible with me?

There was no Adam. The story is a metaphor of the spiritual life and temptation. Bloody ignorant JWs
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#38036 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Along with Dr Shrink?
mister
Student is smart enough for you and your low biblical education
He draw you to organization like little repent baby,
because for Dogen and atheist sick Seen there is no hope,
only dr Shrink rebukes and harsh correction of their little worthless brains,bablings and BS spread by both of them
take care my son,
Student helps you to enter path of righteouesness and joy of life now and future,
and be good boy,find virgin sicter JW AS YOUR WIFE,MAKE BABIES SMALL JW who can teach Dogen and others the truth setting them free?

good buy mister Siu Siu

psalm 78;39
For He remember that all are flesh,and a wind that passeth away and commeth not again(it is about people like you,lost and without of God Grace)
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#38037 Jan 15, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no Adam. The story is a metaphor of the spiritual life and temptation. Bloody ignorant JWs
he he heeeeee
big bang make good works inside your poor atheistic idiot brain?
explain me?WHO TOLD YOU THIS FABLE STORY??YOU POOR BLODDY BLIND IDIOT AND SIMPLE ATHEISTIC CREATIN
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#38038 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
Student is like a gopher. He sticks his head up out of the earth briefly and then quickly retreats back into his dark hole.
BECAUSE you are below any qualifications to have any healthy noram discussions or potential attendants to listen and learn the truth inside of KH,
Student doing good work of short statements without wait for your stupid responds?

you have to comment his posts and respond in harmony of Student post,not your atheistic false BS,or pretences against JW like Student,

be more obey and start cooperate with bother Student?
you little poor Pee pee Siu Siu?
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#38039 Jan 15, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice that this does not say that man was given a soul but that he became a soul, a living person.
Gen. 2:7:“Jehovah God proceeded to form the man out of dust from the ground and to blow into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man came to be a living soul.”((The part of the Hebrew word here rendered “soul” is nephesh. KJ, AS, and Dy agree with that rendering. RS, JB, NAB read “being.” NE says “creature.” Kx reads “person.”))
(So the Christian Greek Scriptures agree with the Hebrew Scriptures as to what the soul is.)
1 Cor. 15:45:“It is even so written:‘The first man Adam became a living soul.’ The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.”(The Greek word here translated “soul” is the accusative case of psy&#8231;khe. KJ, AS, Dy, JB, NAB, and Kx also read “soul.” RS, NE, and TEV say “being.”)
1 Pet. 3:20:“In Noah’s days . . . a few people, that is, eight souls, were carried safely through the water.”(The Greek word here translated “souls” is psy&#8231;khai&#8242;, the plural form of psykhe. KJ, AS, Dy, and Kx also read “souls.” JB and TEV say “people”; RS, NE, and NAB use “persons.”)
Gen. 9:5:“Besides that, your blood of your souls [or,“lives”; Hebrew, from nephesh] shall I ask back.”(Here the soul is said to have blood.)
Josh. 11:11:“They went striking every soul [Hebrew, nephesh] that was in it with the edge of the sword.”(The soul is here shown to be something that can be touched by the sword, so these souls could not have been spirits.)
good proposal
maybe senses enter his low IQ blind mind,eyes and ears?
Student

Magdalena, Mexico

#38040 Jan 15, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the most ridiculous question! I said you telling lies on our Heavenly Father, when you go door to door s[reading your gossip and lies from the watch tower magazine.
"BELIEVE on the Lord Jesus Christ.......BELIEVE in Him........ this is much different than :
"taking in knowledge !!!!
"In the beginning was the WORD and the WORD was with GOD and the Word WAS God"
you JW's ADDED the article "A" in your NWT...... that is so wrong! It changed the whole meaning of that scripture!
watch tower thinks they know greek....they dont
Did you know that Accurate Knowledge of Jesus IS Vital to YOUR Salvation?

What about the many religious groups today that claim to believe in Christ? Would Jesus endorse them all as legitimate ways to gain salvation?

We do not have to guess in this regard, for Jesus clearly said:“Not everyone saying to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, BUT THE ONE DOING THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHO IS IN THE HEAVENS WILL. Many will say to me in that day,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew you! Get away from me, you workers of lawlessness.”—Matthew 7:21-23.

These words of Jesus have sobering implications. They indicate that many devout people are failing to ‘do the will of the Father.’

How, then, can one gain true salvation?

First Timothy 2:3, 4 answers:“[God’s] will is that all sorts of men should be saved and come to an accurate knowledge of truth.”—Compare Colossians 1:9, 10.

Such knowledge is critical to gaining salvation. When a Roman jailer asked the apostle Paul and his companion, Silas,“What must I do to get saved?” they replied:“Believe on the Lord Jesus and you will get saved, you and your household.”(Acts 16:30, 31)

Did that mean that all the jailer and his family needed to do was to have a certain feeling in their hearts?

No, for one thing, they could not truly “believe on the Lord Jesus” unless they had some understanding of who Jesus was, what he did, and what he taught.

CONT...
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#38041 Jan 15, 2014
Jesus taught the establishment of a heavenly government—“the kingdom of God.”(Luke 4:43) He also set forth principles on Christian morality and behavior.(Matthew, chapters 5-7)

He outlined the position his disciples would take when it came to political matters.(John 15:19)

HE ESTABLISHED A GOLBAL TEACHING PROGRAM AND COMMISSIONED HIS FOLLOWERS TO SHARE IN IT.

(Matthew 24:14-

And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

Acts 1:8-
but YOU will receive power when the holy spirit arrives upon YOU, and YOU will be witnesses of me both in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and to the most distant part of the earth.”)

Yes, to ‘believe on Jesus’ meant understanding many things!

No wonder, then, that Paul and Silas “spoke the word of Jehovah to [the jailer] together with all those in his house” before these new believers were baptized.(Acts 16:32, 33)

Cont...
Student

Magdalena, Mexico

#38042 Jan 15, 2014
Did you know that Accurate Knowledge of God IS Also Vital?

A necessary part of truly believing in Jesus involves worshiping the God that Jesus himself worships.

Jesus prayed:“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”(John 17:3)

During his earthly ministry, the Son of God always directed attention to his Father and not to himself. He never claimed to be God Almighty.(John 12:49, 50)

On numerous occasions Jesus made his position in God’s arrangement clear by stating that he was subordinate to his Father.(Luke 22:41, 42; John 5:19)

Why, Jesus declared:“The Father is greater than I am.”(John 14:28)

Has your church taught you the true relationship between God and Christ?

Or have you been led to believe that Jesus himself is Almighty God?

Your salvation depends upon having the correct understanding.

In the Lord’s Prayer, Jesus urged his disciples to pray:“Let your name be sanctified.”(Matthew 6:9)

Most translations of the Bible have obscured God’s name, rendering it “Lord.” But in ancient copies of the “Old Testament,” God’s name appeared over six thousand times!

Psalm 83:18 thus reads:“That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, you alone are the Most High over all the earth.”

Have you been taught to use God’s name, Jehovah? If not, your salvation is in jeopardy, for “everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will be saved”!—Acts 2:21

Compare Joel 2:32- And it must occur that everyone who calls on the name of Jehovah will get away safe

Jesus Christ also directed attention to God’s Word, the Bible. When expounding God’s view of certain matters, he would often say:“It is written.”(Matthew 4:4, 7, 10; 11:10; 21:13)

The night before he died, Jesus prayed regarding his disciples:“Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.”(John 17:17)

Having an understanding of the teachings of God’s Word, the Bible, is thus another requisite for salvation.(2 Timothy 3:16)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38043 Jan 15, 2014
What did he teach about disfellowshipping by elders and how they were to determine true repentance?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38044 Jan 15, 2014
Shrink Awesome Prophet wrote:
<quoted text>
he he heeeeee
big bang make good works inside your poor atheistic idiot brain?
explain me?WHO TOLD YOU THIS FABLE STORY??YOU POOR BLODDY BLIND IDIOT AND SIMPLE ATHEISTIC CREATIN

My IQ is 600. I am a theist.

The story was told by people for at least a thousand years before the Bible was written. The person who compiled Genesis out of the oral tradition could not choose among the various stories so actually included 2 (conflicting) creation stories (Gen 1 and Gen 2).

What else are you capable of learning?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38045 Jan 15, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The story was told by people for at least a thousand years before the Bible was written. The person who compiled Genesis out of the oral tradition could not choose among the various stories so actually included 2 (conflicting) creation stories (Gen 1 and Gen 2).
whrever what yo say about your IQ
Your posts show IQ like little old rat dead few weeks under your dirty kitchen sink?
some 16 IQ level-close to mankey brain fluids
he he heeeeeeeeeee poor IQ uers?

who told those stories to people,and who was before Bible ?

who told you this poor cheap crap?
your fable intenet links fooling people around?

you are not teacher to learn anything from clown like you?

you talk about various fable stories,n=but having not clue own DNA sperm where from came to give birth little idiot like you?
You are Funu Bozo and blasphemer of Holy Spirit of Creation?

I know we need spray to refresh your stinking s..around,
and allow flow my farts more wise that you and your whole worthless school time?
you are poor brain Bozo
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38046 Jan 15, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Student
I will give you correct meaning hebrew word Nephesh
you are flowing wrong inderstanding of your leader having not hebrew clue what Nephesh is;

Nephesh in hebrew means for sure;Innern man,one;s inteligence and emption,a ruah or ruah im(
"im" is hebrew plral and means living God spiritual creatures called in hebrew Ruah im

only Eteranal Gods BREATH(Eternal God's Ruah) given to Adam was taken away from Adama and mankind for Adam frist sin and this sin consequences on us till today

we do have limited nephesh in us,humankind doesn't have eteranl living breath(Ruah of God to live and never die?
Jesus restore such eternal Ruah only for His chosen by God and given to Jesus His own body 144000 and nation called great crowd Rev 7;9,,,this passage doesn't support JW claim that those people are JW,or 144000 is taken from JW organization of false leadership Rev 7;1-8

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38047 Jan 15, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
whrever what yo say about your IQ
Your posts show IQ like little old rat dead few weeks under your dirty kitchen sink?
some 16 IQ level-close to mankey brain fluids
he he heeeeeeeeeee poor IQ uers?
who told those stories to people,and who was before Bible ?
who told you this poor cheap crap?
your fable intenet links fooling people around?
you are not teacher to learn anything from clown like you?
you talk about various fable stories,n=but having not clue own DNA sperm where from came to give birth little idiot like you?
You are Funu Bozo and blasphemer of Holy Spirit of Creation?
I know we need spray to refresh your stinking s..around,
and allow flow my farts more wise that you and your whole worthless school time?
you are poor brain Bozo

You have nothing to say and use a lot of misspelled words and poor grammar to say it.

I can teach you about Yahweh, the one true God.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#38048 Jan 15, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bozo
please?
amswer my question?
WHO TOLD YOU THIS TO TAKE FROM YOU AS CREDITABLE POST?

And don't try swim away from basic question?
anyway your IQ is big band s... of leval 15.99 IQ
team of doctors found proof about you my son Dindi Duff?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#38049 Jan 15, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a traveling man?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#38050 Jan 15, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have nothing to say and use a lot of misspelled words and poor grammar to say it.
I can teach you about Yahweh, the one true God.
bad for you poor Bozo?
visit sunday KH,to learn proper grammar and proper ethics,
your jesus demaria spanish yahveh created 150 billion years ago your big bang?he he hee
where from you took those years of creation by your yahveh?
tell where I can find this beautiful clock showed you those years and hours???
you stupid teacher,not able to answer simple questions?
pacan

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#38051 Jan 15, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a traveling man?
Dogen travel from basement to living room suck mama milk breast,and travel back into bed, morning return from night travels with diapers full of s...and Pee Pee
poor boy thinks that his IQ is huge,
but we found only 10 level of his IQ,size of dead rat brain who starved to the death during RCC BS about great bing bang still having activity and shrinking Dogen son brain

read foreign english,stick your finger into your nose,and sound like snorin bear during Siberian cold North Pole winter?
he he heeeeee
your frenny is your brothers for sure????
and please>start study with STUDENT AND GO BACK TO YOUR HAPPY DESTINY kh JW life,and future virgin young wife JW?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#38052 Jan 15, 2014
WOE TO CHATTA IM=sons of satan
Dogen Yon,and Seen
YOU POOR BIMBOS STILL HAVE TIME TO REPENT AND ENTER JW TRUE JESUS CHRIST FOLLOWERS RELIGION

Woe to those who build on defiance and opression and lay deceit down as foundation
For these will be overthrown suddenly,
THEY WILL HAVE NOT SHALOM(PEACE)
Woe to those(Dogen,Yon,Seen) who build their houses,posts, behaviors with deadly sins;
For from even their foundation,they will be overthrown;
By the sword will they fail
Those who live to get own riches,gold and silver and own greed and glories
Will likewise suddenly perish in last judgement,
Woe to you godless 3 trools,you say you are rich in Chokama(wisdom)
For you have trusted in your own stolen from atheists riches
And from your fakes riches will you depart,
brains very soon going to be like rotten old stinking pelican eggs!!!

Because you have emembered the EL ELYON
in the days of your miserable rich poor lost godless life and mockers of JW?

YOU HAVE COMMITED BLASPHEMY AND DISOBEDIENCE
ANDTHUS ARE MADE READY FOR THE DAY OF SLAUGHTER AND DEATH?
Even the day of darkness and gloom and the day of great last judgement!
So I speak and warn you and declare to you poor lost 3 miserable godless creatures

The One who created you will overthrown you,
And for your fall there will be not any remorse or compassion.

AND YOUR CREATOR WILL REJOCE AT YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION
IN THOSE DAYS,YOUR WICKEDNESS WILL BE WITNESS AGAINST YOU AND TO ALL CHATTA IM AND DISOBEDIENT(sons of satan)

Oh,taht my eyes were waters
So I might weep over you ,you miserable godless poor atheistic creatures ,blasphemers of Holy God and His Spirit

So I might pour out my huge tears as a Noah Flood Heavy clouds of water
So I might rest ny trouble heart,
AND SEE 3 OF YOU THIS SUNDAY AMNOG TRUE CHRIST BELIEVERS JW Kingdom Halls

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38053 Jan 15, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
bad for you poor Bozo?
visit sunday KH,to learn proper grammar and proper ethics,
your jesus demaria spanish yahveh created 150 billion years ago your big bang?he he hee
where from you took those years of creation by your yahveh?
tell where I can find this beautiful clock showed you those years and hours???
you stupid teacher,not able to answer simple questions?
pacan

You did not learn them.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#38054 Jan 15, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
WOE TO CHATTA IM=sons of satan
Dogen Yon,and Seen
YOU POOR BIMBOS STILL HAVE TIME TO REPENT AND ENTER JW TRUE JESUS CHRIST FOLLOWERS RELIGION
Woe to those who build on defiance and opression and lay deceit down as foundation
For these will be overthrown suddenly,
THEY WILL HAVE NOT SHALOM(PEACE)
Woe to those(Dogen,Yon,Seen) who build their houses,posts, behaviors with deadly sins;
For from even their foundation,they will be overthrown;
By the sword will they fail
Those who live to get own riches,gold and silver and own greed and glories
Will likewise suddenly perish in last judgement,
Woe to you godless 3 trools,you say you are rich in Chokama(wisdom)
For you have trusted in your own stolen from atheists riches
And from your fakes riches will you depart,
brains very soon going to be like rotten old stinking pelican eggs!!!
Because you have emembered the EL ELYON
in the days of your miserable rich poor lost godless life and mockers of JW?
YOU HAVE COMMITED BLASPHEMY AND DISOBEDIENCE
ANDTHUS ARE MADE READY FOR THE DAY OF SLAUGHTER AND DEATH?
Even the day of darkness and gloom and the day of great last judgement!
So I speak and warn you and declare to you poor lost 3 miserable godless creatures
The One who created you will overthrown you,
And for your fall there will be not any remorse or compassion.
AND YOUR CREATOR WILL REJOCE AT YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION
IN THOSE DAYS,YOUR WICKEDNESS WILL BE WITNESS AGAINST YOU AND TO ALL CHATTA IM AND DISOBEDIENT(sons of satan)
Oh,taht my eyes were waters
So I might weep over you ,you miserable godless poor atheistic creatures ,blasphemers of Holy God and His Spirit
So I might pour out my huge tears as a Noah Flood Heavy clouds of water
So I might rest ny trouble heart,
AND SEE 3 OF YOU THIS SUNDAY AMNOG TRUE CHRIST BELIEVERS JW Kingdom Halls

I'm sorry, did you say something?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min RoSesz 627,621
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Aerobatty 950,827
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 50 min Thinking 14,357
Poll Do you think Juliet Huddy is hot? (Dec '07) 56 min Meeshka 75
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 1 hr YourNansDealer 30
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Peace_Warrior 615,854
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 278,444
More from around the web