“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37934 Jan 12, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bad for you,
only one solution is to visit face by Face KH JW and start listen moral behavior from little JW children,
just shut up,and start read Watchtowers page by page,because now you are demented idiot and sinfull miserable creature

So I can be a helldog like you?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37935 Jan 12, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
So I can be a helldog like you?
better to be helldog than idiot and lost POS without of life dead lion like you
Ecless 9;3,4-6
4/for him to him that joined(JW organization) to all the living there is to have hope;
FOR A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION

i AM NOT MORE JW, BUT YOU ARE NOT JW(LIVING DOG WITH HOPE)
just enter purgatory place KH,learn and give your soul and body to purge you and clean your wicked soul and filthy corpse from dirt of this world,and beg God to be saved Eph 2;8-9

so?do it .quietly without of hesitation,JW accept you as one of their brothers

comprende my poor confused boy Cipcio

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37937 Jan 12, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
better to be helldog than idiot and lost POS without of life dead lion like you
Ecless 9;3,4-6
4/for him to him that joined(JW organization) to all the living there is to have hope;
FOR A LIVING DOG IS BETTER THAN A DEAD LION
i AM NOT MORE JW, BUT YOU ARE NOT JW(LIVING DOG WITH HOPE)
just enter purgatory place KH,learn and give your soul and body to purge you and clean your wicked soul and filthy corpse from dirt of this world,and beg God to be saved Eph 2;8-9
so?do it .quietly without of hesitation,JW accept you as one of their brothers
comprende my poor confused boy Cipcio

Those who have received the spirit do not spew evil as you do.

You may not be a JW but you are no better than they are.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37938 Jan 12, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who have received the spirit do not spew evil as you do.
You may not be a JW but you are no better than they are.
you got not clue about those who received Spirit
Loook what Spirit allow to do in this world with such Pigs and BS wickedness like yours?

nobody gave you any authority to speak before Spirit Speaks

visit KH and you will know what Spirit gave to all unsaved humble humans on this earth>

you got not any clue about Bible and dare to open your mouth of little rat against Gods Bible Spirit?
Spirit exclude all sins transgressors as well ecluded you you poor idiot and blasphemer of Holy Spirit

yoe deny Bible,Gods Word and this makes you Antichrist without Spirit forgiveness because you sin agains Spirit of Bible,gods plan,GODS PURPOSE,AND GODS LOVE
f or you what and who you are you half head abominable poor dead miserable souls 1 John 2;22-23
THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE HERE AND DAILY LIFE OF LITTLE RAT LIFE

YOU NEED MAMA SPANKS BY YOUR FATHER LEATHER BELT OR WOODEN BROOM FOR THOSE BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD HIS CHILDREN AND HOLY SPIRIT
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37939 Jan 12, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
And I cannot figure out why anybody even bothers to read his sewage posts.
They're not exactly read.. More like diagnosed as indicative of severe mental disorder.

Mark 5:9 - ".....My name is Legion, for we are many."
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37940 Jan 12, 2014
Happens quite often when people leave the cult. They can't think on their own.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37941 Jan 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you got not clue about those who received Spirit
Loook what Spirit allow to do in this world with such Pigs and BS wickedness like yours?
nobody gave you any authority to speak before Spirit Speaks
visit KH and you will know what Spirit gave to all unsaved humble humans on this earth>
you got not any clue about Bible and dare to open your mouth of little rat against Gods Bible Spirit?
Spirit exclude all sins transgressors as well ecluded you you poor idiot and blasphemer of Holy Spirit
yoe deny Bible,Gods Word and this makes you Antichrist without Spirit forgiveness because you sin agains Spirit of Bible,gods plan,GODS PURPOSE,AND GODS LOVE
f or you what and who you are you half head abominable poor dead miserable souls 1 John 2;22-23
THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE HERE AND DAILY LIFE OF LITTLE RAT LIFE
YOU NEED MAMA SPANKS BY YOUR FATHER LEATHER BELT OR WOODEN BROOM FOR THOSE BLASPHEMIES AGAINST GOD HIS CHILDREN AND HOLY SPIRIT

I have it on good account regarding who receives the spirit.

And it is not you. You are just a sick human being who needs help. It has nothing to do with religion, it has everything to do with your brain chemistry.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37942 Jan 13, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have it on good account regarding who receives the spirit.
And it is not you. You are just a sick human being who needs help. It has nothing to do with religion, it has everything to do with your brain chemistry.
again bad for your brain only full of rat s.......
LOOK WHAT GODS SPIRIT is doing against scumbags and clowns like you,and idiots worshiping satan like you,
Spirit of God doesn't sound like you satan smilly traecherous snake

Psalm 78'49-50
HE CAST UPON THEM(INCLUDED YOU) THE FIRCENESS OF HIS ANGER( not sweet smiles to POS like you) WRATH,AND INDIGNATION,AND TROUBLE,
BY SENDING EVIL ANGELS AMONG THEM(satanic proests,devil sermons, satanic church pastors,priests, you,advisor, etc)
50/HE MADE A WAY TO HIS ANGER(HIS ANGER IS SHOWN THROUGH MOUTH OD DR SHRINK AGAINS SUCH LIKE YOU SATANIC SCUMBAGS AND A...LES)
HE SPARED NOT THEIR SOUL(INCLUDED YOURS) FROM DEATH,BUT GAVE THEIR LIFE OVER TO PESTILENCE(pestilence consuming your brain,body, life, a..and genitals)

Now you got HOW MAD IS GOD SPIRIT AT YOU FOR ALL THOSE HATES,RANTS,STUPIDITY AND RAT BLIND WANDERING AROUND THE WALLS WITHOUT OF WINDOWS OF HEAVENS

reapent Go To KH ask elders to send to you JW children to teach you proper manner and what is Gods Spirit,
foucus only on your own skin, and be free of worries about HANDSOME MOST HUMBLE CHILD OF GOD NAMED DR SHRINK WHO IS CHOSEN VESSEL BY GOD TO TELL YOU WHAO ARE YOU?

SESHHHH?BOZO
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37943 Jan 13, 2014
yon wrote:
Happens quite often when people leave the cult. They can't think on their own.
LIKE YOU
qouting around topics doctrines and Bible passages taken from JW teachings,
you poor bibmbo dee dee?
dogs of war

Baltimore, MD

#37944 Jan 13, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not exactly read.. More like diagnosed as indicative of severe mental disorder.
half of legion( dogs of war) reside inside your brain and corpse?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37945 Jan 13, 2014

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37946 Jan 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
again bad for your brain only full of rat s.......
LOOK WHAT GODS SPIRIT is doing against scumbags and clowns like you,and idiots worshiping satan like you,
Spirit of God doesn't sound like you satan smilly traecherous snake
Psalm 78'49-50
HE CAST UPON THEM(INCLUDED YOU) THE FIRCENESS OF HIS ANGER( not sweet smiles to POS like you) WRATH,AND INDIGNATION,AND TROUBLE,
BY SENDING EVIL ANGELS AMONG THEM(satanic proests,devil sermons, satanic church pastors,priests, you,advisor, etc)
50/HE MADE A WAY TO HIS ANGER(HIS ANGER IS SHOWN THROUGH MOUTH OD DR SHRINK AGAINS SUCH LIKE YOU SATANIC SCUMBAGS AND A...LES)
HE SPARED NOT THEIR SOUL(INCLUDED YOURS) FROM DEATH,BUT GAVE THEIR LIFE OVER TO PESTILENCE(pestilence consuming your brain,body, life, a..and genitals)
Now you got HOW MAD IS GOD SPIRIT AT YOU FOR ALL THOSE HATES,RANTS,STUPIDITY AND RAT BLIND WANDERING AROUND THE WALLS WITHOUT OF WINDOWS OF HEAVENS
reapent Go To KH ask elders to send to you JW children to teach you proper manner and what is Gods Spirit,
foucus only on your own skin, and be free of worries about HANDSOME MOST HUMBLE CHILD OF GOD NAMED DR SHRINK WHO IS CHOSEN VESSEL BY GOD TO TELL YOU WHAO ARE YOU?
SESHHHH?BOZO

Unread rant

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37947 Jan 13, 2014
yon wrote:
tell us how many,If your name is Legion???
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37948 Jan 13, 2014
Is he from Baltimore too?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37949 Jan 13, 2014
Hear ye sons of God and perverted sons of satan( here are Dogen and Yon apostate)
to all the Words of your God true God flown from His Mouth through Holy Bible.
And strickly heed the voice of Gods Mouth;
For I speak to all of you,Yes I urge you!
Beloved single JW?
Love uprightness and walk in it,
Do not draw near to uprighteuess with double hearts( Yon and Dogens)
Do not associate with those of double wicked stinking hearts;
Insteed walk in obedience,O my sons, Obedience will quide you of good life paths,
And obedience will be your companion
For I know the violence must increase on the earth.
And great reprimand be executed in the world,Yes the world will be cut off at its roots, And whole structure created by evil man will be destroyed.

Disobedience will again be carried out in the lands of earth;
All the deeds of disobedience and vilence and transgression will prevail to a double degree,
Whe sin and disobedience and blasphemy and vilence in all kinds of deeds increase.
AND APOSTAZY(LIKE YON AND POOR DOGEN) AND UNCLEANESS INCREASE,
A great retribution will come from the skies upon all these,
AND THE QUADOSH YHVH(english Jehovah)WILL COME FORTH WITH WRATH AND REBUKE( TRUE POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT)
TO EXECUTE JUDGEMENT ON THE EARTH(not to smile and love wicked scumbags blaspheming God and His Spirit (Like Yon And miserable Dogen)

IN THOSE LAST DAYS OF THEIR LIFES VIOLENCE WILL BE CUT OFF AT ITS ROOTS

The roots of disobedience together with deceit
They will be destroyed all those godless skunks from under the skies.

ALL IDOLS OF THE HEATHEN(PAGAN CHRISTAINS) WILL BE ABANDONEDTHEIR TOWERS(CHURCHES) BURNED UP WITH FIRE;

Yes,they will be removed from the whole earth.
The sons of satan will be cast into the judgement of fire( maybe Doben too)
Yes, they will be removed from the whole earth.
burn with fire in hell and will perish in Anger and in grevious fairness forever,

CHILDREN OF GOD WILL RISE FROM THEIR SLEEP
AND WISDOM(CHOKAM) WILL ARISE AND BE GIVEN TO THEM,REV 7;9

very sad future for all mockers and children of satan(chatta im)

I will continue great awesom day od Gods Wrath on all sick blasphemous satanic seed)Dogen,Yon, Seeotherside blasphemer)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37950 Jan 13, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Unread rant
bad for your brain
because you are more stupid than before, not reading spiritual biblical posts,makes you day by day more idiot?
so correct your stupidity of monkey small brain
he he heeeeeeee
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37951 Jan 13, 2014
yon wrote:
No BJL are from Bible,
it look like you start halucinate from the power of this legion seating inside of your brain and play poker my little mister Yo Yo

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37952 Jan 13, 2014
yon wrote:

Yea, they are all from Baltimore.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37953 Jan 13, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Hear ye sons of God and perverted sons of satan( here are Dogen and Yon apostate)
to all the Words of your God true God flown from His Mouth through Holy Bible.
And strickly heed the voice of Gods Mouth;
For I speak to all of you,Yes I urge you!
Beloved single JW?
Love uprightness and walk in it,
Do not draw near to uprighteuess with double hearts( Yon and Dogens)
Do not associate with those of double wicked stinking hearts;
Insteed walk in obedience,O my sons, Obedience will quide you of good life paths,
And obedience will be your companion
For I know the violence must increase on the earth.
And great reprimand be executed in the world,Yes the world will be cut off at its roots, And whole structure created by evil man will be destroyed.
Disobedience will again be carried out in the lands of earth;
All the deeds of disobedience and vilence and transgression will prevail to a double degree,
Whe sin and disobedience and blasphemy and vilence in all kinds of deeds increase.
AND APOSTAZY(LIKE YON AND POOR DOGEN) AND UNCLEANESS INCREASE,
A great retribution will come from the skies upon all these,
AND THE QUADOSH YHVH(english Jehovah)WILL COME FORTH WITH WRATH AND REBUKE( TRUE POWER OF HOLY SPIRIT)
TO EXECUTE JUDGEMENT ON THE EARTH(not to smile and love wicked scumbags blaspheming God and His Spirit (Like Yon And miserable Dogen)
IN THOSE LAST DAYS OF THEIR LIFES VIOLENCE WILL BE CUT OFF AT ITS ROOTS
The roots of disobedience together with deceit
They will be destroyed all those godless skunks from under the skies.
ALL IDOLS OF THE HEATHEN(PAGAN CHRISTAINS) WILL BE ABANDONEDTHEIR TOWERS(CHURCHES) BURNED UP WITH FIRE;
Yes,they will be removed from the whole earth.
The sons of satan will be cast into the judgement of fire( maybe Doben too)
Yes, they will be removed from the whole earth.
burn with fire in hell and will perish in Anger and in grevious fairness forever,
CHILDREN OF GOD WILL RISE FROM THEIR SLEEP
AND WISDOM(CHOKAM) WILL ARISE AND BE GIVEN TO THEM,REV 7;9
very sad future for all mockers and children of satan(chatta im)
I will continue great awesom day od Gods Wrath on all sick blasphemous satanic seed)Dogen,Yon, Seeotherside blasphemer)

LANGUAGE DYSFUNCTION IN SCHIZOPHRENIA
http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/kuperberglab/p...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37954 Jan 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
No BJL are from Bible,
it look like you start halucinate from the power of this legion seating inside of your brain and play poker my little mister Yo Yo

Wackadoodle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 2 min WasteWater 5,543
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 573,742
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 268,812
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Wyle E Coyote 809,048
Will Atheism defeat religion by year 2038? 46 min spider1954 13
Moses never existed 1 hr HipGnosis 1,268
bless the jews (Nov '08) 1 hr New life ahead 7,119
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr razz58 608,142
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 9 hr hehehe7385 17
More from around the web