Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37974 Jan 13, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
More satanic tripe.
from now on'
you get only from me prepared mixture as medication for your brain
I prepared full barrel of farts and watery s....
specialy for you to Fart few times at your nose splash your wicked face with brown stinking fluid
to allow your brain get more sensible stability.
also
breath deeply- action PRRRRRRT FART CLOP CLOP klap

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37975 Jan 13, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
from now on'
you get only from me prepared mixture as medication for your brain
I prepared full barrel of farts and watery s....
specialy for you to Fart few times at your nose splash your wicked face with brown stinking fluid
to allow your brain get more sensible stability.
also
breath deeply- action PRRRRRRT FART CLOP CLOP klap

You are what you fear.

You are nothing.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37976 Jan 13, 2014
There is a mental condition that I witnessed years ago as a hospital orderly where a person can only seem to speak with vulgarity. Dogen maybe you're familiar with it.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37977 Jan 14, 2014
yon wrote:
There is a mental condition that I witnessed years ago as a hospital orderly where a person can only seem to speak with vulgarity. Dogen maybe you're familiar with it.

There are a few. One is a rare form of brain injury. The other is just a bit more common and is called Tourette Syndrome. It usually afflicts verbal speech and not written.

In Baltimore's case I think it is more like demonic possession. I used to not think of those as literal, but in Baltimore's case I am truly beginning to wonder.

Student

Mexico

#37978 Jan 14, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT honoring "Our Heavenly Father" , when you tell LIES of His word.! that IS SINNING! When you go door to door spreading gossip and LIES from your WT cult ... to His children. You JW are Sinful people . Wake up !
Go without the watch tower magazine for at least 6 months ! and THINK for yourselves and you will find Jesus .
LIES? Jesus is not my heavenly Father, is he yours?

It is important for you to know the truth about Jesus.

Why? Because the Bible says:“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”(John 17:3)

Yes, knowing the truth about Jehovah God and about Jesus Christ can lead to everlasting life on a paradise earth.(John 14:6) Furthermore, Jesus sets the best example of how to live and how to treat others.(John 13:34, 35)
Student

Mexico

#37979 Jan 14, 2014
The Bible answers important questions about Jesus Christ: Where did he come from, and what kind of person was he?

The Bible teaches that Jesus lived in heaven before he came to earth. Micah prophesied that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem and also said that His origin was “from early times.”(Micah 5:2) On many occasions, Jesus himself said that he lived in heaven before being born as a human.(John 3:13; 6:38, 62; 17:4, 5) As a spirit creature in heaven, Jesus had a special relationship with Jehovah.

Jesus is Jehovah’s most precious Son—and for good reason. He is called “the firstborn of all creation,” for he was God’s first creation.(Colossians 1:15)

There is something else that makes this Son special. He is the “only-begotten Son.”(John 3:16) This means that Jesus is the only one directly created by God. Jesus is also the only one whom God used when He created all other things.(Colossians 1:16)

Then, too, Jesus is called “the Word.”(John 1:14) This tells us that he spoke for God, no doubt delivering messages and instructions to the Father’s other sons, both spirit and human.

Is the firstborn Son equal to God, as some believe? That is not what the Bible teaches. As we noted, the Son was created. Obviously, then, he had a beginning, whereas Jehovah God has no beginning or end.(Psalm 90:2)

The only-begotten Son never even considered trying to be equal to his Father. The Bible clearly teaches that the Father is greater than the Son.(John 14:28; 1 Corinthians 11:3) Jehovah alone is “God Almighty.”(Genesis 17:1) Therefore, he has no equal.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37980 Jan 14, 2014
Student wrote:
LIES?
Why? God and about Jesus Christ can lead to everlasting life

Furthermore, Jesus sets the best example of how to live and how to treat others.(John 13:34, 35)
Only problem is dubs don't follow HIS example by keeping the Commandments.

They establish their own - Rom 10:2-3

Where did Messiah talk about disfellowshipping?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37981 Jan 14, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are what you fear.
You are nothing.
bad for you
sniff my Farts to make you something?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37982 Jan 14, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
ancient koine greek meaning"shake your sandal before their door,is EQUAL TO DISFALLOWSHIP FROM LISTEN AND POSSIBLE ENTERING KINGDOM OF GOD

only Jesus never said that JW Dissfalowship have any value or impact those who left this unsaved purgatory group JW?

so,you get new light from hebrew greek scholar graduated from Oxford UK
and using mostly learned Oxford giberrish english slang???

God throw at you privilage to have contact with most Smart Humble Child of God,HIGH EDUCATED DR SHRINK,

tell like this?
Thank you G-D YHVH(english Jehovah use by JW) for this awesome unspeakable gift and privilage
in Jesus Christ
Amen Amen
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37983 Jan 14, 2014
Student wrote:
The Bible answers important questions about Jesus Christ: Where did he come from, and what kind of person was he?
The Bible teaches that Jesus lived in heaven before he came to earth. Micah prophesied that the Messiah would be born in Bethlehem and also said that His origin was “from early times.”(Micah 5:2) On many occasions, Jesus himself said that he lived in heaven before being born as a human.(John 3:13; 6:38, 62; 17:4, 5) As a spirit creature in heaven, Jesus had a special relationship with Jehovah.
Jesus is Jehovah’s most precious Son—and for good reason. He is called “the firstborn of all creation,” for he was God’s first creation.(Colossians 1:15)
There is something else that makes this Son special. He is the “only-begotten Son.”(John 3:16) This means that Jesus is the only one directly created by God. Jesus is also the only one whom God used when He created all other things.(Colossians 1:16)
Then, too, Jesus is called “the Word.”(John 1:14) This tells us that he spoke for God, no doubt delivering messages and instructions to the Father’s other sons, both spirit and human.
Is the firstborn Son equal to God, as some believe? That is not what the Bible teaches. As we noted, the Son was created. Obviously, then, he had a beginning, whereas Jehovah God has no beginning or end.(Psalm 90:2)
The only-begotten Son never even considered trying to be equal to his Father. The Bible clearly teaches that the Father is greater than the Son.(John 14:28; 1 Corinthians 11:3) Jehovah alone is “God Almighty.”(Genesis 17:1) Therefore, he has no equal.
Agree 100% my friend,
most of thought are biblical thoughts only without of to be saved
because only Mercy and grace of Gods saves single humans,not organizations ,churches and bunch of spiritual leaders dictatros and blood suckers like leaders of JW or churches,

be only aware what Bible says
God for sure knows you?
and God will bless you through Jesus Christ,not through watchtowers and BS leaders false prophets
only one way is to God,John 14;6

let me tell(not advice)
just fart at this one line short primitive poster named Dogen idiot?

Yon is more spiritualy mature and sensible,it is worth to consider his thoughts posted in his posts???
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37984 Jan 14, 2014
yon wrote:
thank you for information
that you were bed nighbor of this retarded mentaly shisophrenic using bad language against you,and left inside of your fallen retarded brain damage memories

we found that Dogen is past janitor of padded rooms in mentaly retarded clinic,
now is on brain disability early retirmenet and sometime talk completly out of brain control
My farts will fill this horrible gap between talk and his brain,making him still idiot but not more danger for yourselves
be careful,
because I also am watching you,you poor YO YO ka ka
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37985 Jan 14, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a few. One is a rare form of brain injury. The other is just a bit more common and is called Tourette Syndrome. It usually afflicts verbal speech and not written.
In Baltimore's case I think it is more like demonic possession. I used to not think of those as literal, but in Baltimore's case I am truly beginning to wonder.
you got spanish syndrom of monk from 12 centruy named jesus de maria yahuveho who wrote his own bible,and you worship him during your maniacial daily shisophrenic haluciantions,

now you play to be shrink,before was surgeon, child doctor,professor, magister,ingineur at end GOOF
with basice reatrd qualifications to reside only in padded room,without of computer,or TV
Just open small door window, and see dr Shrink a..... and sniff his farts maeke your brain more stable with spoken owrds,sense,hate, and stupidity around your own mama preparing milk brest for you,and washing your stinking diapers full of s..and urines

YOU ARE VERY SAD AND SICK CREATURE IDIOT IN ONE
I am in Baltimre?
where you are you poor POS, cyber coward and Zombie abominable blasphemer of Holy Spirit,and true organization-purgatory for you too JW organization
Shrink Awesome Prophet

Baltimore, MD

#37987 Jan 14, 2014
To all poor spiritual losers like Yon Dogen And seenotherside
I tell all 3 of you poor bimbos sons of satan,
And I show you 2 paths the path of obedience and the path of vilence,
Yes,I will show 3 of you little blind satanic Zombies.I will shw you again and again so that you may know what will come to pass very soon?
And now listen you three spiritual poor miserable scumbags sons of Belzebub
try pray and start walk in the narrow path of obedience ,and walk not in the path of satan stinkinf air and disobedience because you will persih forever 3 poor souls
I will revel you ,you little bums 4th book and began to recount from them,
dr Shrink prophecy is clear and laud
1/concerning children of obedience and concerning the wicked ones of this world like Yon,sad creature Dogen and maniac Seen
And concerning of yours evil doing and JW WHO PLANT ON THIS GLOBE PLANTS OF UPRIGHTEOUSNES,
Yes bongos I will speak such things!
Yes ,I Child of God humble dr Shrink will declare them to you,of sons of satan serving him everyday
According to what appeared to me in the sky vision
and what I experienced though the word of the set apart malach im(angels servants on this earth)
And from the eternal Sky tablets
dr Shrink began to recount from the sacred books,sating.
I was born the seventh in the second seventh
While after first seventh Great Flood of Noah brought judgement and death of all Nephilim and life for 8 obedient humans
After me,ther will arise,great evil in this second 7th time now
DECEIT WILL HAVE SPRUNG OUT,3 of you are taking part in this deceit
in it there will be the first end.test of Armagedon.
In it a all man like 3 of you Dogen Yon and Seen will be salvaged
After it is done,disobedience and blasphemy will grow daily
And law will be made for satan son like 3 of you;Dogen Yon and Seen
you are clear example of wickedness and abomination standing in this holy place belonging to JW
After that,at the close of thrid seven
Aman will be chosen as the Plant of Righteoues Judgement
His posterity will become the Plant of Obedience Forevermore
At the close of the 4th seven
the obey gadoshim and tzadik im(rigteoues) will have visions
AND TRUE MORAL LAW OF LIE WILL BE READED FOR ALL LIVING EARTH FAMILIES?
so, 3 of you,
bow your knees and bellies enter purgatory place unsaved organization KH JW,
listen leaders sermons and beseech God for survival
than
SPECIAL PLACE WILL BE PREPARED FOR THEM AND YOU LITTLE POOR SCUMBAGS CYBER TROLLS SPREADING DISGUIST AGAINST GREAT G-D YHVH and His elected children of obedience who is also
MOST HUMBLE PROPHET DR SHRINK
Student

Mexico

#37988 Jan 14, 2014
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
God’s Word directs the congregation to expel those who unrepentantly practice sin.(1 Corinthians 5:11-13)

Yet few religious organizations have the courage to act toward unrepentant wrongdoers as Scripturally commanded:“Remove the wicked man from among yourselves.”(1 Corinthians 5:13) This action clears God’s name of reproach, protects the good association of congregational members and hopefully will cause the wrongdoer to amend his ways.

And far from “Christ’s love” sentimentally indulging such a person, as some contend, Jesus himself directed that an unrepentant person should be ‘excommunicated.’—Matthew 18:15-17, The Living Bible.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37989 Jan 14, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
LIES? Jesus is not my heavenly Father, is he yours?
Why? Because the Bible says:“This means everlasting life, their taking in knowledge of you, the only true God, and of the one whom you sent forth, Jesus Christ.”(John 17:3)
Yes, knowing the truth about Jehovah God and about Jesus Christ can lead to everlasting life on a paradise earth.(John 14:6) Furthermore, Jesus sets the best example of how to live and how to treat others.(John 13:34, 35)

There is no such thing as a Jehovah. That is the truth and a fact.

It is important for you to know the truth about Satan (aka Jehovah). He has many disguises and had DUPED you into believing something that is completely opposed to the true Elohim YAHWEH.

You must reject your false god and commit to finding and following the truth.

If the path was easy then it is not the path of Yahweh.

And your path was spoon fed. What does that tell you?
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37990 Jan 14, 2014
Daily Text

Wednesday, January 15

The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show, brothers.—Gal. 6:18.

There are many opportunities for us to show a fine spirit. Each of us can do much good if we display a forgiving spirit when others offend us. God’s Word tells us:“Continue putting up with one another and forgiving one another freely if anyone has a cause for complaint against another. Even as Jehovah freely forgave you, so do you also.”(Col. 3:13) The expression “if anyone has a cause for complaint” suggests that there may be valid reasons for becoming irritated with others. However, rather than being overly concerned about their foibles and disturbing the peace of the congregation, we try to imitate Jehovah and forgive freely, moving on in our service together. We should also pray for holy spirit.(Luke 11:13) God’s spirit will help us display true Christian qualities in dealing with others.—Gal. 5:22, 23.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37991 Jan 14, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
God’s Word directs the congregation to expel those who unrepentantly practice sin.(1 Corinthians 5:11-13)

And far from “Christ’s love” sentimentally indulging such a person, as some contend, Jesus himself directed that an unrepentant person should be ‘excommunicated.’—Matthew 18:15-17, The Living Bible.
1> Where does 1Cor 5, or anywhere else suggest that this is the job of the elders to hold secret trials?

2> Matt 18 says nothing about excommunication

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37992 Jan 14, 2014
Student wrote:

The JW do not get answers from the Bible. They get answers from the cult and worship whatever the cult says.

They meet ALL of the criteria of a cult.

And, as typical of cult members, the dups have no idea they are being controlled or how.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37993 Jan 14, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, January 15
The undeserved kindness of our Lord Jesus Christ be with the spirit you show, brothers.—Gal. 6:18.
There are many opportunities for us to show a fine spirit. Each of us can do much good if we display a forgiving spirit when others offend us. God’s Word tells us:“Continue putting up with one another and forgiving one another freely if anyone has a cause for complaint against another. Even as Jehovah freely forgave you, so do you also.”(Col. 3:13) The expression “if anyone has a cause for complaint” suggests that there may be valid reasons for becoming irritated with others. However, rather than being overly concerned about their foibles and disturbing the peace of the congregation, we try to imitate Jehovah and forgive freely, moving on in our service together. We should also pray for holy spirit.(Luke 11:13) God’s spirit will help us display true Christian qualities in dealing with others.—Gal. 5:22, 23.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

You have to be very brainwashed to get this message out of the verses given. This should convince those who are not already members of this cult to stay far away. The members of the cult will insist the above is accurate and is a correct understanding of the Bible.

Pretty wild how much control a cult has over the content of the thoughts of its members!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37994 Jan 14, 2014
Shrink Awesome Prophet wrote:
To all poor spiritual losers like Yon Dogen And seenotherside
I tell all 3 of you poor bimbos sons of satan,
And I show you 2 paths the path of obedience and the path of vilence,
Yes,I will show 3 of you little blind satanic Zombies.I will shw you again and again so that you may know what will come to pass very soon?
And now listen you three spiritual poor miserable scumbags sons of Belzebub
try pray and start walk in the narrow path of obedience ,and walk not in the path of satan stinkinf air and disobedience because you will persih forever 3 poor souls
I will revel you ,you little bums 4th book and began to recount from them,
dr Shrink prophecy is clear and laud
1/concerning children of obedience and concerning the wicked ones of this world like Yon,sad creature Dogen and maniac Seen
And concerning of yours evil doing and JW WHO PLANT ON THIS GLOBE PLANTS OF UPRIGHTEOUSNES,
Yes bongos I will speak such things!
Yes ,I Child of God humble dr Shrink will declare them to you,of sons of satan serving him everyday
According to what appeared to me in the sky vision
and what I experienced though the word of the set apart malach im(angels servants on this earth)
And from the eternal Sky tablets
dr Shrink began to recount from the sacred books,sating.
I was born the seventh in the second seventh
While after first seventh Great Flood of Noah brought judgement and death of all Nephilim and life for 8 obedient humans
After me,ther will arise,great evil in this second 7th time now
DECEIT WILL HAVE SPRUNG OUT,3 of you are taking part in this deceit
in it there will be the first end.test of Armagedon.
In it a all man like 3 of you Dogen Yon and Seen will be salvaged
After it is done,disobedience and blasphemy will grow daily
And law will be made for satan son like 3 of you;Dogen Yon and Seen
you are clear example of wickedness and abomination standing in this holy place belonging to JW
After that,at the close of thrid seven
Aman will be chosen as the Plant of Righteoues Judgement
His posterity will become the Plant of Obedience Forevermore
At the close of the 4th seven
the obey gadoshim and tzadik im(rigteoues) will have visions
AND TRUE MORAL LAW OF LIE WILL BE READED FOR ALL LIVING EARTH FAMILIES?
so, 3 of you,
bow your knees and bellies enter purgatory place unsaved organization KH JW,
listen leaders sermons and beseech God for survival
than
SPECIAL PLACE WILL BE PREPARED FOR THEM AND YOU LITTLE POOR SCUMBAGS CYBER TROLLS SPREADING DISGUIST AGAINST GREAT G-D YHVH and His elected children of obedience who is also
MOST HUMBLE PROPHET DR SHRINK

You are actually less intelligent and interesting than student.

You may not like the truth, but you will someday have to answer to it.

And for the evil and wicked things you write here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min It aint necessari... 865,114
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min June VanDerMark 599,857
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 19 min RiccardoFire 20
Ncole became a 'Jezebel'....but everything was ... 21 min Doctor REALITY 1
How about a grocery delivery service in Bryan/C... 25 min lordgreg96 1
chat with demi lovato 112 (the real official de... (Jan '09) 35 min yeah 1,944
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 221,994
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr ChristineM 2,014
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 8 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web