Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
NEXT PROOF OF GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH
C14 FROM DEEP SPACE,
Before I post about water from deep space,today I post about C14 from deep space fallen on this earth with this massive globaly water from deep space.

C-14 is a byproducts of biological life. It does not come from space.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "] Did this water contain C14 and if it did,can we reasonably conclude that there was sufficient new C14 provided by this means to double the C14 reservoir?

No. No water came from space. We are not within range of an H2O cloud that we could have passed through in the last 10,000 years, either.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "] In fact,if new C14 was provided by this means,some of it would have mixed with The CO2 in the earth and would have been buried with the C12 and C14 that was here before the flood. Thus,we must anticipate new C14 and C12 in a quantity no less than that which would have produced as additional 25-30 dpm/cm2 of radiation.
The question of the possibility of C14 being present in the deep space water is readly answered.
C14 is produced by the action cosmic rays neutrons,and scientists have discovered cosmic rays everywhere in space.

Cosmic rays are in space. Only the smallest fraction get to the surface of the earth. They do produce C-14 in the upper atmosphere but only in minute quantaties. Only 70 tons have been produced in the last 100,000 years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_ray#Chang...

Humans produce more than that on a DAILY basis and flush it (and other organic materials) down the John.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "]
Scentist V.L,Gonzburg states;
During the past 15 years however,we have to recognize that the cosmic rays are indeed a weighty and energetic factor, ranking with the stars as a prinipal component of the COSMOS.
In these few years we have learned that COSMIC RAYS ARE TRULY A UNIVERSAL PHENOMENON.
not only present throughout the space of the solar system of our galxy and of other galaxies,but also associated with the life processes of the stars,and supernova explosions,with radio galzxies and with quasars.
THE PPESENCE OF C14 IN DEEP SPACE IS ABUDANTLY SHOWN BY THE PRESENCE OF C14 IN SOME OF THE METEORITIES;

BECAUSE meteorites have organic compounds and are exposed to cosmic rays. You still have a trivial amount coming to earth from all source combined compared to what organic life produces.

High techniques have been developed for the isolation and measurement of cosmogonoc C14 in meteorities-states Scientist T.P.Kohman and P.S. Goel
We thus see clearly the carbon C14 is present in deep space,
We assume that the water storms of outer space would also contain much C14,

An assumption that makes a NUMBER of fundamental errors (see above and previous posts).

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "] Thus,our conclussions that
1/THE GLOBAL FLOOD RESULTED IN PART TREMENDOUS QUANTATIES OF NEW WATER BEING POURED FORTH FROM THE BIBLICAL WINDOWS OF HEAVEN, AND THAT

Already proven false.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "] SUFFICATION AMOUNTS OF NEW C14 TO PRODUCE 25-30 DPM/CM2 OF RADIATION WERE PROVIDED BY THIS NEW WATER IS

Proven false as noted above.

Last proof will be
" HOW MUCH WATER INUNDATED THE EARTH?
be continue new final proof of GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH WITHOUT OF ANY DOUBTS?

Quite easy to calculate from the information given in the Bible. Figure the highest mountain + 6 fathoms calculate the volume of the sphere of the earth currently and subtract that from the sphere of the earth covered by about 6 miles of water. You will find that is a lot of water.

YOu will further find that no one can explain where this water disappeared to.

Oh well, another crazy notion shot down by simple, scientific, facts.

Global flood thus refuted (again).

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I know my friend,you are not hiding?
Question is ?
before whom?
those two satanic Liars and accusers of worshipers of true GOD YEHOVAH????????

There is no god named "Yehovah" That only fixes one of the errors.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "]<quoted text>
I see lately this evil spirit Dogen accuse me of homosexuality and perversions against Bible,Rom 1;24-28.Lev 18;22

As you are guilty of.

But satan spirit reside his body ,and mostly Sodomites(homnosexuals) accuse others of same acts looking for their own perveted fellowship

You are talking about yourself and your own kind.

look at my posts about 100% PROVED GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH

Which I refuted.

I personaly left JW leaders teachings because of ONLY BIBLE,AND INCREDIBLE CALL TO STICK ONLY WITH BIBLE-CODEX OF MORAL HIGH LAWS FOR GODS CHILDREN.

Translation: I am an apostate.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "]<quoted text> after 33 years being JW,today I am able to claim to be remnant of first fruits of 144000 LIVING ON THIS EARTH NOW. Rom 8;16-17 and 28-30

Translation: I am nuts.

Give me witness WHO I AM,and nobody earthly have any authority to deny this fact?
sorry?if you disagree,it is only your thought,not Bible
Personaly I do have nothing against JW,good,clean moraly,spiritualy believers without of world sins and pervertion- MAJORITY OF JW AREE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THIS UNSAVED WORLD?

I deny this "fact" as it is a delusion and a lie.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
C11 are my Farts at your face
C13 are my [flegm at your satanic hateful posts
C15 is you very soon thrown as dung 6 feet down
C16 is your empty brain chamber fumes mixws with gay day dreams, and rabbit s...fumes)
THEY FIT PERFECTLY YOU UOU POOR STUPID GAY TROLL FOR 80 DOLLARS PER HOUR
there is also muraitic acid,and sulfur brimstones throw to your coffin soon to disolve such stinks from the face of this earth

Translation: I don't know enough real science to have a discussion with you.

While true you leave out the fact that you are stealing the "work" of other creotards and are trying to pass their crap on as your own.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

true prophet malunga wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you,
but be sure
I will not f...your a.....or your mouth without of teeth( hole look lie vagina)
instead be in my closet, and got you inside of toilet bowl with all your s.....spreaded around against JW, and others
you poor cyber little gay(Schwul)coward
sniff my handsome Farts
you poor satanic lunatic seating 24 hours a day here and spreading yellow satanic sperm around

Baltimore, MD
Home of Satan incarnate.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Baltimore, MD
Home of Satan incarnate.
Inner Harbor-we can meet face to face you faceless satanic seed
and be sure,I am not going to rape your virgin,nor allow you to suck my d......
because now you are cyber coward,and hater foaming like old horse pile of old s....
tell me,when You meet me in person to learn basic Bible truth and your personal descency
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I don't know enough real science to have a discussion with you.
While true you leave out the fact that you are stealing the "work" of other creotards and are trying to pass their crap on as your own.
I don't discuss anything with goofs and rejectors of Gods Word,2 tim 3;16

goof is you together with atheism,
C15 penetrating your halucinations inside of your brain and end effect of big bang in the brain of idiot of this thread.

true reserarchers never work by yourselves to prove scintificaly 100% GLOBAL FLOOD AT 4990BC,
MADE BY ALMIGHTY GOD YEAHOVA(english Jehova) not your spanish monk jesus de maria yahvehu your god

Student is smart enough to ignore idiots like you,only you respond to him with insults and hate

from Now on I help Student to get behind your satanic hairless skin,
dandruff

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I deny this "fact" as it is a delusion and a lie.
you already are complete lost fumes and stinking vapor
nothing is going to be changed if you deny or not
Global Flood is awesome Fact,and 1 part of Gods Plan fulfilment till today,having also scumbag satanic seed like you babling worthless fables,stories and shisophrenic halucinations,
like fallen worthless dandruff from monkey long tail

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

CONTINUE LAST FACT THE BIBLICAL TRUTH ABOUT GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH
TOGETHER WITH ARMY OF SCIENTISTS WE PROVED THAT GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH IS FACT,
AND WE WARN ABOUT LAST GODS INTERVENTION TO BURN UP BY HIS INHALATION WHOLE UNIVERSE AND PLANET EARTH FOR DEEP TO THE CORE INFESTED EARTH BY SIN,HIDING SATAN SEED,AND TRUSHING BY HUMAN JUNK THIS VISIBLE NOTHINGNESS*UNIVERSE

WE GREAT BELEIEVER WILL POST
LAST PROOF TITLE;
'"HOW MUCH WATER INUNDATED THE EARTH.

We should now estimate the amount of deep space water that was deposited on the earth during Global Flood.

The question requires analisys.
We shall begin by setting forth the present water continent quantaties that exist,
WE WILL OBTAIN NOT BRAKEBALE FACTS.;
1/Area of earth surface; 5.1x10'18 cm2
2/ Area of oceans
3/ including adjacent seas; 3.61x10'18cm2= 70,8% of earth surface
4/ Area of Land; 1,49x10'18cm2=29.2% of earthly surface

5/Average depth of oceans 3795 meters
6/Average height of sub-arial crust(continents) 840 meters

7/Volume of all oceans 137x 10'6km3

Turning to the Bible,we read the following interesting news in Psalm 104;6-9

thou didst cover it with the deep as with a garnment,the waters stood above the mountains,
At thy rebuke they fled;at the sound of thy thunder they took to flight.

The mountains rose,the valleys sank down to the place which thou didst appoint for them.
Thou didst aet a bound which they should not pass,so that they might not again cover earth.........
This Psalm must be taking about phenomena which took place after Globsl Noachim Flood for it reads,
"Thou didst set a bound which they should not pass,so that they might not again cover the earth"

The word"again" indicates that the Flood must have occurred already for it surely was an event in which the oceans covered the earth without restriction

This Psalm,therefore,gives us exceedingly helpful information that following the flood there was a deepening of the ocean basins and rising of the mountains......

be continue in next very AWESOME TRUTH ABOUT BIBLICAL 100% OF TRUE FACT THAT GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH IS TRUE OCCURRED 4990 BC of Mankind existency 13030 years on this earth

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Inner Harbor-we can meet face to face you faceless satanic seed
and be sure,I am not going to rape your virgin,nor allow you to suck my d......
because now you are cyber coward,and hater foaming like old horse pile of old s....
tell me,when You meet me in person to learn basic Bible truth and your personal descency

Where does Jesus say you should hate.

You are what you hate. So go hate yourself.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't discuss anything with goofs and rejectors of Gods Word,2 tim 3;16

So you don't talk to JW's.

Actually, you can't even talk to yourself!
<quoted text> goof is you together with atheism,
C15 penetrating your halucinations inside of your brain and end effect of big bang in the brain of idiot of this thread.
true reserarchers never work by yourselves to prove scintificaly 100% GLOBAL FLOOD AT 4990BC,

You made a typo. You put a 1 in front of that 00% chance of a global flood.
<quoted text> MADE BY ALMIGHTY GOD YEAHOVA(english Jehova) not your spanish monk jesus de maria yahvehu your god

You don't even understand what I told you. The Spanish monk invented Jehovah. It is not a real god. Only Yahweh is God.
<quoted text>
Student is smart enough to ignore idiots like you,only you respond to him with insults and hate
from Now on I help Student to get behind your satanic hairless skin,

Student isn't smart enough to wipe his own butt. He is a JW. They require an IQ below 85 to join.
If you are above that they have to dumb you down first. Fortunately they are good at dumbing down the dubs.

Have you not watched my discussion with Student? I OWN him. He does not know enough to even understand what I am telling him most of the time and he is too chicken to look at the references I provide.

pizda osrana

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does Jesus say you should hate.
You are what you hate. So go hate yourself.
farts
only this what you deserve poor coward

invitation is not hate you idiot,is to wake your blindness what reality of Chosen Gods Children is?
stop spread Lies,apologize others and be good child start attending KH JW teachings,maybe you be little bit better creature,when little children JW helps you to love each other??

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

dandruff wrote:
<quoted text>
you already are complete lost fumes and stinking vapor
nothing is going to be changed if you deny or not
Global Flood is awesome Fact,and 1 part of Gods Plan fulfilment till today,having also scumbag satanic seed like you babling worthless fables,stories and shisophrenic halucinations,
like fallen worthless dandruff from monkey long tail

Global flood has been refuted.

Not that it needs to be refuted. Something for which there is actually no evidence need not be refuted.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Continuing the REFUTATION of nonsense about the mythical and unsupported global flood.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
CONTINUE LAST FACT THE BIBLICAL TRUTH ABOUT GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH

Actually Noah was a come lately. The Noah story was taken from earlier flood stories. There MAY have been a regional flood sometime earlier than the "Noah" flood that was recorded in the older flood stories. The Noah story is just a rewrite of those older stories.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
TOGETHER WITH ARMY OF SCIENTISTS WE PROVED THAT GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH IS FACT,

This is a lie. The people who go on about the flood are not real scientists for the most part. Some have diploma mill "degrees", others have undergraduate degrees in unrelated fields. There WERE a number of real scientists in the 1800s that went on a sort of quest for evidence of a global flood but they eventually gave up.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "] AND WE WARN ABOUT .....[blah, blah blah]

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "] We should now estimate the amount of deep space water that was deposited on the earth during Global Flood.

As I have demonstrated none was deposited from deep space. There are no water clouds near earth and something we passed through less than 7000 years ago would still be in our celestrial neighborhood. It would have also taken HUNDREDS of YEARS to pass through one of these clouds.

[QUOTE who=" BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA "] The question requires analisys.
We shall begin by setting forth the present water continent quantaties that exist,
WE WILL OBTAIN NOT BRAKEBALE FACTS.;
1/Area of earth surface; 5.1x10'18 cm2
2/ Area of oceans
3/ including adjacent seas; 3.61x10'18cm2= 70,8% of earth surface
4/ Area of Land; 1,49x10'18cm2=29.2% of earthly surface
5/Average depth of oceans 3795 meters
6/Average height of sub-arial crust(continents) 840 meters
7/Volume of all oceans 137x 10'6km3
Turning to the Bible,we read the following interesting news in Psalm 104;6-9
thou didst cover it with the deep as with a garnment,the waters stood above the mountains,
At thy rebuke they fled;at the sound of thy thunder they took to flight.
The mountains rose,the valleys sank down to the place which thou didst appoint for them.
Thou didst aet a bound which they should not pass,so that they might not again cover earth.........
This Psalm must be taking about phenomena which took place after Globsl Noachim Flood for it reads,
"Thou didst set a bound which they should not pass,so that they might not again cover the earth"
The word"again" indicates that the Flood must have occurred already for it surely was an event in which the oceans covered the earth without restriction
This Psalm,therefore,gives us exceedingly helpful information that following the flood there was a deepening of the ocean basins and rising of the mountains......
be continue in next very AWESOME TRUTH ABOUT BIBLICAL 100% OF TRUE FACT THAT GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH IS TRUE OCCURRED 4990 BC of Mankind existency 13030 years on this earth

Man has existed for 200,000 years. Fully modern humans for about 42,000 years.

Most of your unbreakable facts are wrong. Others are meaningless to the question as posed. Just fill numbers.

The tallest mountain on earth would have been over 6 MILES high (above sea level) at the time of the flood. It (Everest) is even taller now.

You can't even buy a fact to support your nonsense.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

pizda osrana wrote:
<quoted text>
farts
only this what you deserve poor coward
invitation is not hate you idiot,is to wake your blindness what reality of Chosen Gods Children is?
stop spread Lies,apologize others and be good child start attending KH JW teachings,maybe you be little bit better creature,when little children JW helps you to love each other??

Why would I attend moronic JW teachings.

They teach preschool stuff. You obviously attended them and look at how stupid you are!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Global flood has been refuted.
Not that it needs to be refuted. Something for which there is actually no evidence need not be refuted.
Bozo
read all posts from scietistic team BJL who wrote them to read as not brakeable fact of GREAT GLOBAL NOAHIM FLOOD,END OF FIRST WORLD EVENTS AND COMMING SECOND RETURN OF JESUS TO WIPE UP ALL A....LIKE YOURS

FACTS ARE FACTS
but uneducated idiots have to only pray from mercy,and shut their stupid low IQ mouth full of s..

comprende amigo Siu Siu??
repent before Student,and start attending KH as humble poor lost sinner,
JW children are able to help you to be human again??
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you don't talk to JW's.
Actually, you can't even talk to yourself!
<quoted text>
You made a typo. You put a 1 in front of that 00% chance of a global flood.
<quoted text>
You don't even understand what I told you. The Spanish monk invented Jehovah. It is not a real god. Only Yahweh is God.
<quoted text>
Student isn't smart enough to wipe his own butt. He is a JW. They require an IQ below 85 to join.
If you are above that they have to dumb you down first. Fortunately they are good at dumbing down the dubs.
Have you not watched my discussion with Student? I OWN him. He does not know enough to even understand what I am telling him most of the time and he is too chicken to look at the references I provide.
My IQ level is above average about 300
I am able to transfer myself in astronaut and by perfect yoga take all air in the middle of my skull and enter Moon or Mars anytime

Also you have not clue with whom you deal,

dr Shrink my associate is able to make from your grain mish mash like concrete fluid splash on the wall and leave only dark stains from your few brain cells,

the best for you is to apologize Student enter Sunday KH with Bible and Watchtower seat on the back like little quiet mouse and listen sermons from elders for 2 hours,
maybe you start to be again human instead pile of old stinking horse s...?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bozo
read all posts from scietistic team BJL who wrote them to read as not brakeable fact of GREAT GLOBAL NOAHIM FLOOD,END OF FIRST WORLD EVENTS AND COMMING SECOND RETURN OF JESUS TO WIPE UP ALL A....LIKE YOURS
FACTS ARE FACTS
but uneducated idiots have to only pray from mercy,and shut their stupid low IQ mouth full of s..
comprende amigo Siu Siu??
repent before Student,and start attending KH as humble poor lost sinner,
JW children are able to help you to be human again??

I have refuted all of those "facts" (falsely so called).

What else you got.

Right now you have a belief that has absolutely zero support.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

<quoted text>
My IQ level is above average about 300
I am able to transfer myself in astronaut and by perfect yoga take all air in the middle of my skull and enter Moon or Mars anytime
Also you have not clue with whom you deal,
dr Shrink my associate is able to make from your grain mish mash like concrete fluid splash on the wall and leave only dark stains from your few brain cells,
the best for you is to apologize Student enter Sunday KH with Bible and Watchtower seat on the back like little quiet mouse and listen sermons from elders for 2 hours,
maybe you start to be again human instead pile of old stinking horse s...?

So you are saying you have multiple personality disorder.

I have worked with a number of people with that disorder. Very hard to treat.
Student

Esqueda, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2014

Judged:

Daily Text

Saturday, January 11

All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.—Rom. 3:23.

As Jehovah’s servants, we certainly want to honor and glorify our Creator in everything we do. All too often, however, what we desire to do is not what we do. Paul had to contend with that problem personally.(Rom. 7:21-25) Explaining why we have such a struggle, Paul wrote the words of today’s text. Yes, through inheritance from sinful Adam, mankind became subject to the harsh mastery of ‘King Sin.’(Rom. 5:12; 6:12) What is sin? It is anything contrary to Jehovah’s personality, ways, standards, and will. Sin mars a person’s relationship with God. Sin causes us to miss the mark, even as an archer can shoot an arrow but miss his target. We can sin intentionally or by mistake.(Num. 15:27-31) Sin is deeply ingrained in humans and creates a barrier between them and their Creator.(Ps. 51:5; Isa. 59:2; Col. 1:21) Unquestionably, sin is the worst disability afflicting humankind.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2014

Judged:

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, January 11
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.—Rom. 3:23.
As Jehovah’s servants, we certainly want to honor and glorify our Creator in everything we do. All too often, however, what we desire to do is not what we do. Paul had to contend with that problem personally.(Rom. 7:21-25) Explaining why we have such a struggle, Paul wrote the words of today’s text. Yes, through inheritance from sinful Adam, mankind became subject to the harsh mastery of ‘King Sin.’(Rom. 5:12; 6:12) What is sin? It is anything contrary to Jehovah’s personality, ways, standards, and will. Sin mars a person’s relationship with God. Sin causes us to miss the mark, even as an archer can shoot an arrow but miss his target. We can sin intentionally or by mistake.(Num. 15:27-31) Sin is deeply ingrained in humans and creates a barrier between them and their Creator.(Ps. 51:5; Isa. 59:2; Col. 1:21) Unquestionably, sin is the worst disability afflicting humankind.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Is there a worse sin that being involved in a religious cult that is not lead by the spirit but rather by man?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 35,481 - 35,500 of38,008
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••