Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37893 Jan 11, 2014
Actually there could be some truth to that claim. Posts based on the Bible mixed with lies, insanity and slander.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37894 Jan 11, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, January 12
Write for yourself in a book all the words that I will speak to you.—Jer. 30:2.
Although Jehovah used dictation when precise wording was crucial, in most cases thoughts rather than specific words were miraculously conveyed to the hearts and minds of Bible writers, permitting them to choose their own words to express them.“The congregator sought to find the delightful words and the writing of correct words of truth,” states Ecclesiastes 12:10. The Gospel writer Luke “traced all things from the start with accuracy, to write them in logical order.”(Luke 1:3) God’s spirit ensured that human imperfection did not taint his message. God’s great wisdom is made evident in his use of humans to write the Bible. Words convey not just information but also emotions and feelings. By allowing imperfect men to choose the wording for the ideas they received through holy spirit, God conveyed his message with warmth, variety, and the appeal of human emotions and feelings!(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Blasphomy.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37895 Jan 11, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
I base all my posts only on Bible,not at all made man doctrines,or churches sermons or JW leaders bablings
I just left them without of any argues any hates,or any respect to them( to tell them about my prsonal biblical decission)
look at REV 7;9
there is not name Jw,or christians,but great crowd from whole world without of number standing before Throne of YAHVEH AND LAMD SLAIN BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,REV 13;8,EPH 2;8-9. 1;2-11.ROM 8;16-17. 28-30
Bible is Gods Absolute Methdology and open to all those whom God gave His grace,
only you are able to know if you belong to this great crowd of inbatiants who will live foreven on the complete new earth in divine universum(Bible call this heaven)
God bless you sweety
I know you love Jesus from the bottom of your heart

They would not bother to disfellowship someone so sick. Glad to get rid of you I am sure they are.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37896 Jan 11, 2014
Satan did the same thing during his temptation of Messiah.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37897 Jan 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
They would not bother to disfellowship someone so sick. Glad to get rid of you I am sure they are.
True, they like sweeping things under the rug. Like there's no problem.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37898 Jan 11, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, January 12
Write for yourself in a book all the words that I will speak to you.—Jer. 30:2.
Although Jehovah used dictation when precise wording was crucial, in most cases thoughts rather than specific words were miraculously conveyed to the hearts and minds of Bible writers, permitting them to choose their own words to express them.“The congregator sought to find the delightful words and the writing of correct words of truth,” states Ecclesiastes 12:10. The Gospel writer Luke “traced all things from the start with accuracy, to write them in logical order.”(Luke 1:3) God’s spirit ensured that human imperfection did not taint his message. God’s great wisdom is made evident in his use of humans to write the Bible. Words convey not just information but also emotions and feelings. By allowing imperfect men to choose the wording for the ideas they received through holy spirit, God conveyed his message with warmth, variety, and the appeal of human emotions and feelings!(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Student, my GOD!!! God does not show favoritism to anyone. The Bible was written by Men that had been given "Inspiration" from God Almighty ! God did not try to APPEAL to us Humans! or give us Variety in ! or try to make us happy reading and changing the wording of the Bible like JWs do!

God is FIRM, Means what He says, and says what He means! There are Bad, the good, and the ugly (so to speak) in the Bible! God says STOP ! and Sin no more.....He didn't say , "now be good sweety, and spank our hands" !! HE said STOP,

Our Heavenly Father is patient with us , but HE says NOW ! is the time...... God sent HIS Son ....and GOD says BELIEVE upon the LORD Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.(Period) a fact, a period . That's it.

Your watch tower papers CHANGES the meaning of what the scriptures says. That is WRONG for your big shot writers to do.

"Our Heavenly Father , is very disappointed in the JWs.......it tells about you guys in the Bible and what God says . READ IT!!

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#37899 Jan 11, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THIS LOW PROFILE DOGEN AND HIS LOW IQ ONLY WORTH 84 DOLLARS PER HOUR NOT MORE,
SPIRITUAL WISDOM IS WORTH 10000 LB OF PURE GOLD AND DIAMOND
But I haven't seen you post anything truly spiritual yet.

So are you lying here?

“Life Force One”

#37900 Jan 11, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Student, my GOD!!! God does not show favoritism to anyone. The Bible was written by Men that had been given "Inspiration" from God Almighty ! God did not try to APPEAL to us Humans! or give us Variety in ! or try to make us happy reading and changing the wording of the Bible like JWs do!
God is FIRM, Means what He says, and says what He means! There are Bad, the good, and the ugly (so to speak) in the Bible! God says STOP ! and Sin no more.....He didn't say , "now be good sweety, and spank our hands" !! HE said STOP,
Our Heavenly Father is patient with us , but HE says NOW ! is the time...... God sent HIS Son ....and GOD says BELIEVE upon the LORD Jesus Christ and you shall be saved.(Period) a fact, a period . That's it.
Your watch tower papers CHANGES the meaning of what the scriptures says. That is WRONG for your big shot writers to do.
"Our Heavenly Father , is very disappointed in the JWs.......it tells about you guys in the Bible and what God says . READ IT!!
But what proof did you ever demand to see, and receive, that proves beyond any doubt, that your "god" is real, and that he wrote the book of lies?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37901 Jan 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a psychotic disorder.
You need to be on medication.
You need to be under the care of a psychiatrist.
You are very ill.
bad for you and very bad for your family
having psychopath not knowing his failure and penaut sick brain
you are a psychothic gay and half head
you need to be on medication prescibed by my your dr Shrink
you need to be under my supervison in mental high secutiy padded room?
BECAUSE NOT YOU IS PSYCHIATRIST,ONLY I AM YOUR DOCTOR
and you are mentaly fallen retard thinking that you came from the space as sueprman army of genral Zor, Brianiac 2,
also start pray and tomorrow enter KH with apologies,
ask one JW kid to help you to learn basics from them,to stop sins against Holy Spirit and Gods truthful prophets

sorry?but now you are son of satan(chatta)
you help those who robbed children of God during past ages,devoured us,and make us few today on this earth
Further,they and you hide your wicked cruelty,
they did past ages murders of us,
they even not remeber they had lifted up their hands against us?
LIKE YOU NOW,YOU RAISE HANDS AGAINST GODS CHILDREN,BLASPHEMY DAILY GODS SPIRIT,AND YOUR BRAIN EVEN DOESN'T REACT WHAT YOU ARE DOING?

I swear to you,
that heavens remembr all chattaim(satan children) never forget you before the Kavod ha Gadol

also your name is written before the Great Majesty of EL SHADDAI
Be hopefull,for once you were ashamed by brain disease and afliction,
But now you will suffer from inside of your corrupted satanic seed body,and lament silently

in your evil lament cry out for mercy judgement,and it will appear to you;
at end give you proper reward for all rants of hate, insults mocking Gods Spirit and JW Gods Name organization

please?for your goodness,tomorrow vistit with tears KH, to apologize brothers and listen 2 hours sermons of elders to make little bit stable your brain full of satan sperm and white maggots of satanic bablings

othere way you be destroyed before soul destruction,

just start pray cry and beseech God for mercy with truly broken heart Psalm 51;17
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37902 Jan 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
But I haven't seen you post anything truly spiritual yet.
So are you lying here?
your spiritual eyes and ears doesn't exist to see or hear anything s[iritual,
you are Bozo with damage brain from LSD halucinative drugs seeong things never exist

start pray to God Yehova and ask Him to help you by using me or your own dr Shrink known on those topics as MOST HUMBLE DOCTOR WHO CARES RETARDS LIKE YOU MY DEAR PEE PEE SIUSIU BRAIN
blind like old vatican basement rat without of ears,and,see nothing hear nothing
he heeeeee

“Life Force One”

#37903 Jan 11, 2014
JHBstl wrote:
I just have one question for the Jehovah"s Witnesses. Given that your entire faith is based upon the bible's literal interpretation, why would ANYONE be dumb enough to join you?
After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree. Then I saw another angel coming up from the east, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea:“Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God.” Then I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 from all the tribes of Israel.
From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
Literally translated, 144,000 of the Jewish people will be "saved" when the world as we know it ends. Even if I was the 143,999th, I am not a member of any of the tribes of Israel so what is the point?
(But then I suppose we could just do like every other christian sect and just disregard the parts of the bible that don't work for our particular line of thinking).
As to your statement of:

"(But then I suppose we could just do like every other christian sect and just disregard the parts of the bible that don't work for our particular line of thinking)"

Now THAT is what Christianity is all about!
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37904 Jan 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
But what proof did you ever demand to see, and receive, that proves beyond any doubt, that your "god" is real, and that he wrote the book of lies?
what you wrote to this time of your rants mentaly fallen brain??
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37906 Jan 11, 2014
yon wrote:
Satan did the same thing during his temptation of Messiah.
you are right
and now you are out,
like lost Zombie wnadering ghost ramble around and accuse brothers of Christ??

you always expose yourselves so badly
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37907 Jan 11, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:
<quoted text>
As to your statement of:
"(But then I suppose we could just do like every other christian sect and just disregard the parts of the bible that don't work for our particular line of thinking)"
Now THAT is what Christianity is all about!
you don't run this world of Bible
Bible rather control your brain,making you not more sane but more insane and full treasure box of your wickedness and sins
This huge treasure box goes with you,even during day of your phisical worthless death

you even are not anyone inside of your own living room?
ask your wife and kids and you will realize your not existed worthlessvalues

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Redondo Beach, CA

#37908 Jan 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphomy.
Blasphomy?
WTF?

Catcher1

Redondo Beach, CA

#37909 Jan 11, 2014
Whoa, this thread and its inhabitants are WEIRD. I gotta get out of here, and fast.

Cya.

Or not.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37910 Jan 11, 2014
In Blazing Light,
YHVH(english Jehovah) bring forth
those who love His Sacred Name
G-D YAHVEH(english Jehovah) will seat them upon sky-thrones
THERE WILL THEY DAZZLE FOR MANY AGES
SINCE YHVH(ENGLISH JEHOVAH) JUDGED THEM OBEDIENT

TO ALL FAITHFUL TRUE FOLLOWERS OF JW

He will grant faithfulness in the habitation of skyward paths
"They will see those born in darkness,led back into darkness,whike all righteuess once will be stunning
The satanic children will cry loud weep and gnash teeth as left behind when they see them gleaming,and they will all surely go to the places prescribed to all of them for days and all seasons
Amen Amen Amen

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37911 Jan 11, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blasphomy?
WTF?
Dogen
got not any clue what means this word
not even about JW,but run his mouth full of hate and stink
Custy

Erin, TN

#37912 Jan 11, 2014
wat!!!!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37913 Jan 11, 2014
Catcher1 wrote:
Whoa, this thread and its inhabitants are WEIRD. I gotta get out of here, and fast.
Cya.
Or not.
thread is Weird
because this thread is titled
JEHOVA WITNESSES ARE TRUE DISCIPLE OF JESUS CHRIST

you got not any clue who Jesus is,
also go away and don't come back,
or tomorrow enter KH JW for 1 hour elder sermons from platform to all dumb file and ranks JW and like you?
have good trip tomorrow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 58 min Bongo 16,883
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 983,193
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 3 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 27
i want to know asian or latino shemales in seat... (May '09) 3 hr Jeffrey 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web