yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37832 Jan 9, 2014
yon wrote:
Come to think of it, where's student? Hiding and in fear of guilt by association with his demonized cohorts?
Maybe the elders caught up with him?

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37833 Jan 9, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Continue from my last post thema
"Can WE Reconstruct the Past?
Today I post easy to calcualte numbers leading us to creation made by God over 13000
and 4990 BC Global Flood of Noah,
at 2011 past away 7000 aniversary of Flood Noah,and after flood new earth
Examining a point on the Flood of Noah T= 4990 BC
We discover that D= 35%.D is at T=6000 years after flood
At that time in histtory the C14 reservoir must have been 35 % full in order to build up to its 72% level today
D-72% at T= 130000 years based on actual evidences
Since,as we saw earlier,the production rate is of C14 is 2,5 dps/cm2
of the earth's surface ,the C14 decay rate immediately following the flood was this 35%x 2,5 dps/cm2 which equals o.875 dps/cm2 or 52 dps/cm2
Now that we have estimated the C14 inventory immediately following the flood,let us procced to estimate the C12 situation from the flood to the present time.
To do this we must first estimate the specific activity "I' or carbon for the period C12 is a function of both C14 and "I" in accord with the equation
I= C14:C12
where C14 is the decay rate at any amount in time and C12 is quantity of C12 avalaible at the same moment
without of doubt C12 C14
prove us 100% creation old 130000 years ago,flood of noah 4990 BC
as true inffaliable Gods Inspired Word Bible and God Methodology to understand fact of Gods Eternal Plan developments ending very soon,sooner as anyone is able to imagine
be continue about specimens discovered from about 250 BC to the present,
the radio carbon dates agree,very closely with this true ages.

Aside from the fact that none of this is science and the numbers are made up or misused, this is bat guano crazy.

What about C-11, C-13, C-15 and C-16? were do they fit in?

Oh just ignore them.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37834 Jan 9, 2014
Chronological Order of
Prophecies in Jubilees
by Joseph Dumond

http://yah-tube.com/videos/dumond/jubilees/in...

jw's are escatologically clueless
true prophet malunga

Baltimore, MD

#37835 Jan 9, 2014
yon wrote:
Chronological Order of
Prophecies in Jubilees
by Joseph Dumond
your Joseph Dumond is same dumb but like JW chroonology fake of Bishop usher 7000 creation,
all churchidal spirutual scums and BS theologians fail in this faken trap created by Usher chronloby
Creation of the earth is proved fact occured 13013 years ago,
Global Flood of Noah 4990BC,past at 2011 7000. years of Global Flood Aniversary
99% internet k\links inspired by man made doctrine and satan inspiration is failure deceiving idiots like you,you little bibmbo boo

Iz 28;9
Whomshall He teach Gods knowledge?and whom shall He make to understand His true promise doctrine?

ONLY THEM THAT ARE WEANED FROM THE MILK OF GODS FAMILY,
AND TAKEN AWAY BY GRACE(EPH 2;8-9)
FROM THE BREASTS OF EVIL MAN TEACHINGS AND SATANIC DOCTRINES

so chew this up, and swallow properly?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37836 Jan 9, 2014
keep changing identity - multiple personality disorder - demonic

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37837 Jan 9, 2014
true prophet malunga wrote:
<quoted text>
your Joseph Dumond is same dumb but like JW chroonology fake of Bishop usher 7000 creation,
all churchidal spirutual scums and BS theologians fail in this faken trap created by Usher chronloby
Creation of the earth is proved fact occured 13013 years ago,
Global Flood of Noah 4990BC,past at 2011 7000. years of Global Flood Aniversary
99% internet k\links inspired by man made doctrine and satan inspiration is failure deceiving idiots like you,you little bibmbo boo
Iz 28;9
Whomshall He teach Gods knowledge?and whom shall He make to understand His true promise doctrine?
ONLY THEM THAT ARE WEANED FROM THE MILK OF GODS FAMILY,
AND TAKEN AWAY BY GRACE(EPH 2;8-9)
FROM THE BREASTS OF EVIL MAN TEACHINGS AND SATANIC DOCTRINES
so chew this up, and swallow properly?

Can anyone translate this crap into English for me?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37838 Jan 9, 2014
yon wrote:
Chronological Order of
Prophecies in Jubilees
by Joseph Dumond

Yes, their cult dogma is based on their nearly random "understanding" of the Bible. Their best theology is stolen from academics. the rest is crap.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37839 Jan 9, 2014
WATER FROM DEEP SPACE- PROVE OF GLOBAL FLOOD

Heretofore,scientists who have tried to understand the Genesis 7 account,that it rained such great quantaties of water for forty days that even the mountains were covered,have contended that the GENESIS IS COMPLETE ABSURDITY
They contended that if all the moisture in the atmosphere could be precipatated,the entire earth would be covered by only a few inches of water,even if we assumed a saturated atmosphere,This, of course,is true

But the Bible does not say that the windows of heaven meant the atmosphere?It could,as we still shall today see;

For some time scientists have been aware that the hydroxide ion OH is present in outer space,
This knowledge alone assures us that the raw materials required for inundating the earth exist in deep space.
This was reported by a team from University of California in Science at late before 2000 AD
They report;

Radio spectral line radiation of water molecules at a wave length
of 1.35 centimeters have been measured from eight sources in the galaxy,
The sources are less than 7 arc-minutes in diameter,have extremly high brightness,temperatures,and show many spectral features...

Seven of the eight H2O line emision sources which have been observed agree in position with known OH ,emission
sources within the accuracy of measurement.

They add that the apparent size of these H2O clouds are less than 10,16 cm(80 billion miles) in size.
Therefore,today we have evidence of huge water clouds in deep space.

Thus,we can easly assume that God in His perfect planing caused the earth to go through just such a water storm so that for 40 days and nights water poured upon the entire surface of the earth simultaneously,
The windows of heaven were opened

next continuation about C14 from deep Space

ONLY STUPID LOW UNEDUCATED ATHEISTS AND SCEPTICS DENY SUCH FACT AND GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH

continuee tomorrow about
C14 FROM DEEP SPACE

Location hidden

#37840 Jan 9, 2014
yon wrote:
keep changing identity - multiple personality disorder - demonic
Good for you,maybe you return with appologies back to KH JW and start ask for Bible study one more time to learn JW truths and their truth will set you free,

those posters are not hide their location,'only cowards, and satanic seed like you spew yellow pflegm scorpion venom from hided locations,you children of satan are worse from yours own father-master deceiver-angel of ligt 2 11;13-15

all of those posters are from Dundalk MD, there is nothing new their different names
keep focus and nose into their opinions and thema written from those posts,instead sticking your alcoholic nose into their a......
THEY ARE NOT HOMOSEXUALS?
where from you spread such s... against JW children who are more smart than 100 like you stupid cyber satanic half heads Zombies without of breath,or name identity, face,location,gender,or age.
you all of you are less than nobody,just less than dumpster cyber trush,

you even have not any guts to answer to them directly,you poor apostate and cyber cowards
without of own descency own respect own dignity,own basic education,just miserable spiritual scumbags menace of this Society
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37841 Jan 9, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are crazy and there is not point in arguing with a crazy person.
Ditto

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37842 Jan 10, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
WATER FROM DEEP SPACE- PROVE OF GLOBAL FLOOD
Heretofore,scientists who have tried to understand the Genesis 7 account,that it rained such great quantaties of water for forty days that even the mountains were covered,have contended that the GENESIS IS COMPLETE ABSURDITY
They contended that if all the moisture in the atmosphere could be precipatated,the entire earth would be covered by only a few inches of water,even if we assumed a saturated atmosphere,This, of course,is true
But the Bible does not say that the windows of heaven meant the atmosphere?It could,as we still shall today see;
For some time scientists have been aware that the hydroxide ion OH is present in outer space,
This knowledge alone assures us that the raw materials required for inundating the earth exist in deep space.
This was reported by a team from University of California in Science at late before 2000 AD
They report;
Radio spectral line radiation of water molecules at a wave length
of 1.35 centimeters have been measured from eight sources in the galaxy,
The sources are less than 7 arc-minutes in diameter,have extremly high brightness,temperatures,and show many spectral features...
Seven of the eight H2O line emision sources which have been observed agree in position with known OH ,emission
sources within the accuracy of measurement.
They add that the apparent size of these H2O clouds are less than 10,16 cm(80 billion miles) in size.
Therefore,today we have evidence of huge water clouds in deep space.
Thus,we can easly assume that God in His perfect planing caused the earth to go through just such a water storm so that for 40 days and nights water poured upon the entire surface of the earth simultaneously,
The windows of heaven were opened
next continuation about C14 from deep Space
ONLY STUPID LOW UNEDUCATED ATHEISTS AND SCEPTICS DENY SUCH FACT AND GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH
continuee tomorrow about
C14 FROM DEEP SPACE

These "water" clouds are so rarified that we could go through one for 100 years and not accumulate much,if any water on Earth. Water in this contexts is in gas form and is very tenuous.

Second,..... where did the water GO? If all the water on earth were suddenly in liquid form it would not raise sea levels a fraction of what they flood was said to do.

There is no earthly evidence of a global flood in the recent past yet we have evidence of a rock hitting the earth 65,000,000 years ago. GLOBAL evidence of the rock hitting the earth..... ZERO evidence of a global flood.

No, the flood story was in the tradition of teaching stories. It contains and is, itself, a metaphor. It tells us about life, attitude, God and his power and many other wonderful things if you read it carefully. If read literally it is just a story about a vengeful god killing millions of people because he was pissed at them. That is not how Yahweh does things.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37843 Jan 10, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you,maybe you return with appologies back to KH JW and start ask for Bible study one more time to learn JW truths and their truth will set you free,

JW teachings only set one free from God Yahweh. I have no wish to leave Yahweh. I will remain a follower of his sun and attempt to teach the apostate JW the truth. Salvation is possible. The kingdom of heaven is all around you yet you do not see it.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text> those posters are not hide their location,'only cowards, and satanic seed like you spew yellow pflegm scorpion venom from hided locations,you children of satan are worse from yours own father-master deceiver-angel of ligt 2 11;13-15
all of those posters are from Dundalk MD, there is nothing new their different names
keep focus and nose into their opinions and thema written from those posts,instead sticking your alcoholic nose into their a......

This sounds like a paranoid rant.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text> THEY ARE NOT HOMOSEXUALS?

Your homophobia sells you out as a closet gay. How you deal with your homosexuality is your business but your continuing metioning of it outs yourself.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text> where from you spread such s... against JW children who are more smart than 100 like you stupid cyber satanic half heads Zombies without of breath,or name identity, face,location,gender,or age.
you all of you are less than nobody,just less than dumpster cyber trush,
you even have not any guts to answer to them directly,you poor apostate and cyber cowards
without of own descency own respect own dignity,own basic education,just miserable spiritual scumbags menace of this Society

The closing remarks of satanic spew really caps it. You are a very angry person. Find Christ and get saved and the hate will melt out of you.

Just as the truth can set you free, lies keep you captive.

Location hidden

#37844 Jan 10, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
JW teachings only set one free from God Yahweh. I have no wish to leave Yahweh. I will remain a follower of his sun and attempt to teach the apostate JW the truth. Salvation is possible. The kingdom of heaven is all around you yet you do not see it.
<quoted text>
This sounds like a paranoid rant.
<quoted text>
Your homophobia sells you out as a closet gay. How you deal with your homosexuality is your business but your continuing metioning of it outs yourself.
<quoted text>
The closing remarks of satanic spew really caps it. You are a very angry person. Find Christ and get saved and the hate will melt out of you.
Just as the truth can set you free, lies keep you captive.
mostly all HOMSOEXUALS like you,look around to buy someone for their own satanic lusts,
babling about FAKEN yahveh and commit sins against true God Yehova Who cause Global Flood and Sodomities to wipe up from this earth.
read Rom 1;24-28.Lev 18;22
and be sure I am not your partner to f.......your a...or mouth full of s..... and AIDS bacteria,
You POS half sick d..head and Liar son of satan
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37845 Jan 10, 2014
yon wrote:
Come to think of it, where's student? Hiding and in fear of guilt by association with his demonized cohorts?
So you missed me? Sorry, but internet service in Mexico, is not very good. I haven't had any service since the 3rd of this month.

We will soon see who is hiding from the truth!

Location hidden

#37846 Jan 10, 2014
NEXT PROOF OF GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH
C14 FROM DEEP SPACE,

Before I post about water from deep space,today I post about C14 from deep space fallen on this earth with this massive globaly water from deep space.

Did this water contain C14 and if it did,can we reasonably conclude that there was sufficient new C14 provided by this means to double the C14 reservoir?
In fact,if new C14 was provided by this means,some of it would have mixed with The CO2 in the earth and would have been buried with the C12 and C14 that was here before the flood.
Thus,we must anticipate new C14 and C12 in a quantity no less than that which would have produced as additional 25-30 dpm/cm2 of radiation.

The question of the possibility of C14 being present in the deep space water is readly answered.
C14 is produced by the action cosmic rays neutrons,and scientists have discovered cosmic rays everywhere in space.
Scentist V.L,Gonzburg states;
During the past 15 years however,we have to recognize that the cosmic rays are indeed a weighty and energetic factor, ranking with the stars as a prinipal component of the COSMOS.
In these few years we have learned that COSMIC RAYS ARE TRULY A UNIVERSAL PHENOMENON.
not only present throughout the space of the solar system of our galxy and of other galaxies,but also associated with the life processes of the stars,and supernova explosions,with radio galzxies and with quasars.

THE PPESENCE OF C14 IN DEEP SPACE IS ABUDANTLY SHOWN BY THE PRESENCE OF C14 IN SOME OF THE METEORITIES;
High techniques have been developed for the isolation and measurement of cosmogonoc C14 in meteorities-states Scientist T.P.Kohman and P.S. Goel

We thus see clearly the carbon C14 is present in deep space,
We assume that the water storms of outer space would also contain much C14,
Thus,our conclussions that
1/THE GLOBAL FLOOD RESULTED IN PART TREMENDOUS QUANTATIES OF NEW WATER BEING POURED FORTH FROM THE BIBLICAL WINDOWS OF HEAVEN, AND THAT
2/
SUFFICATION AMOUNTS OF NEW C14 TO PRODUCE 25-30 DPM/CM2 OF RADIATION WERE PROVIDED BY THIS NEW WATER IS CLEARLY POSSIBLE AND INDEED IS ALTOGETHER IN THE LIGHT OF EVIDENCE OF THE SECULAR EVIDENCE AND PROOF THAT BIBLICAL GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH IS FACT,

ONLY LOW IQ STUPID ATHEISTS,AND SOME CHURCHES DENY THIS FACT .THEY ARE FOOL AND SENSELESS BRAINLESS POOR CREATURE

Last proof will be
" HOW MUCH WATER INUNDATED THE EARTH?

be continue new final proof of GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH WITHOUT OF ANY DOUBTS?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37847 Jan 10, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
mostly all HOMSOEXUALS like you,look around to buy someone for their own satanic lusts,
babling about FAKEN yahveh and commit sins against true God Yehova Who cause Global Flood and Sodomities to wipe up from this earth.
read Rom 1;24-28.Lev 18;22
and be sure I am not your partner to f.......your a...or mouth full of s..... and AIDS bacteria,
You POS half sick d..head and Liar son of satan

Projection.

Don't hate homosexuals just because you are one. They (you) are a child of Yahweh as well.

Location hidden

#37848 Jan 10, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
So you missed me? Sorry, but internet service in Mexico, is not very good. I haven't had any service since the 3rd of this month.
I know my friend,you are not hiding?
Question is ?
before whom?
those two satanic Liars and accusers of worshipers of true GOD YEHOVAH????????

I see lately this evil spirit Dogen accuse me of homosexuality and perversions against Bible,Rom 1;24-28.Lev 18;22

But satan spirit reside his body ,and mostly Sodomites(homnosexuals) accuse others of same acts looking for their own perveted fellowship

look at my posts about 100% PROVED GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH

I POST LAST UNDER THEMA
'HOW MUCH WATER INUNDATED THE EARTH.

May God bless you my friend,keep focus on all biblical truths to the time of direct Gods Spirit intervention to SAVE you Eph 2;8-9

anyway
I personaly left JW leaders teachings because of ONLY BIBLE,AND INCREDIBLE CALL TO STICK ONLY WITH BIBLE-CODEX OF MORAL HIGH LAWS FOR GODS CHILDREN.
after 33 years being JW,today I am able to claim to be remnant of first fruits of 144000 LIVING ON THIS EARTH NOW. Rom 8;16-17 and 28-30
Give me witness WHO I AM,and nobody earthly have any authority to deny this fact?

sorry?if you disagree,it is only your thought,not Bible
Personaly I do have nothing against JW,good,clean moraly,spiritualy believers without of world sins and pervertion- MAJORITY OF JW AREE THE BEST PEOPLE IN THIS UNSAVED WORLD?
true prophet malunga

Baltimore, MD

#37849 Jan 10, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection.
Don't hate homosexuals just because you are one. They (you) are a child of Yahweh as well.
good for you,
but be sure
I will not f...your a.....or your mouth without of teeth( hole look lie vagina)
instead be in my closet, and got you inside of toilet bowl with all your s.....spreaded around against JW, and others
you poor cyber little gay(Schwul)coward
sniff my handsome Farts
you poor satanic lunatic seating 24 hours a day here and spreading yellow satanic sperm around
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37850 Jan 10, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Aside from the fact that none of this is science and the numbers are made up or misused, this is bat guano crazy.
What about C-11, C-13, C-15 and C-16? were do they fit in?
Oh just ignore them.
C11 are my Farts at your face
C13 are my [flegm at your satanic hateful posts
C15 is you very soon thrown as dung 6 feet down
C16 is your empty brain chamber fumes mixws with gay day dreams, and rabbit s...fumes)

THEY FIT PERFECTLY YOU UOU POOR STUPID GAY TROLL FOR 80 DOLLARS PER HOUR
there is also muraitic acid,and sulfur brimstones throw to your coffin soon to disolve such stinks from the face of this earth

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37851 Jan 10, 2014
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

? We already know you are hiding from the truth. You are a dub! Truth need not apply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min RFD 4,693
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Ink 558,951
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min waaasssuuup 773,805
Free Nudist dating site 13 min The Ghost Rider 5
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 27 min waaasssuuup 604,785
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 27 min The Ghost Rider 23,959
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 39 min UWARraceMAKEWORLD... 175,531
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Michael the Archa... 441,753
More from around the web