Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37872 Jan 11, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, January 11
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.—Rom. 3:23.
As Jehovah’s servants, we certainly want to honor and glorify our Creator in everything we do. All too often, however, what we desire to do is not what we do. Paul had to contend with that problem personally.(Rom. 7:21-25) Explaining why we have such a struggle, Paul wrote the words of today’s text. Yes, through inheritance from sinful Adam, mankind became subject to the harsh mastery of ‘King Sin.’(Rom. 5:12; 6:12) What is sin? It is anything contrary to Jehovah’s personality, ways, standards, and will. Sin mars a person’s relationship with God. Sin causes us to miss the mark, even as an archer can shoot an arrow but miss his target. We can sin intentionally or by mistake.(Num. 15:27-31) Sin is deeply ingrained in humans and creates a barrier between them and their Creator.(Ps. 51:5; Isa. 59:2; Col. 1:21) Unquestionably, sin is the worst disability afflicting humankind.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Is there a worse sin that being involved in a religious cult that is not lead by the spirit but rather by man?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37873 Jan 11, 2014
Notice that there is no mention of the Biblical definition of sin. That's so they can determine on what shifting grounds they can disfellowship claiming to be true disciples and doing God a favor by ruining lives as did the Catholic Church during the inquisition.

1 John 3:4

"Whosoever commits sin, transgresses the Law: for sin is the transgression of the Law."
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37874 Jan 11, 2014
Romans 10:2-3

" For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God."
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37875 Jan 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying you have multiple personality disorder.
I have worked with a number of people with that disorder. Very hard to treat.
300 High IQ level according to you you idiot is personality disorder????
you are doctor like my old dog is reincarnated cat,
you are really idiot and accuser spreading Lies and libel around against law,

very soon feeds enter your basement and get you away from this hates,accusation,libel ,insults

and negligence of own school elementary school work,you poor mentaly retard idiot??

very soon you will pretend nacked roster being on the corner of the roof and sounds like poor cockodoo
he he heeeeee,what a jerk is here

read Sri Isohanishad maybe you get clue about mantras and basic yogas you poor cretin
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37876 Jan 11, 2014
yon wrote:
Notice that there is no mention of the Biblical definition of sin. That's so they can determine on what shifting grounds they can disfellowship claiming to be true disciples and doing God a favor by ruining lives as did the Catholic Church during the inquisition.
1 John 3:4
"Whosoever commits sin, transgresses the Law: for sin is the transgression of the Law."
Romans 6;23
Wages for sin(transgression) is death.....

there is not such different levels of sin,
for every sin is one sentence, this is definition of SIN and 1 sentence.

not JW nor any world churches have any credit to sentence someone for their sins.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37877 Jan 11, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
300 High IQ level according to you you idiot is personality disorder????
you are doctor like my old dog is reincarnated cat,
you are really idiot and accuser spreading Lies and libel around against law,
very soon feeds enter your basement and get you away from this hates,accusation,libel ,insults
and negligence of own school elementary school work,you poor mentaly retard idiot??
very soon you will pretend nacked roster being on the corner of the roof and sounds like poor cockodoo
he he heeeeee,what a jerk is here
read Sri Isohanishad maybe you get clue about mantras and basic yogas you poor cretin

Which of your personalities do I have the displeasure of addressing?

They are all paranoid and psychotic so I guess it really does not matter.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37878 Jan 11, 2014
yon wrote:
Romans 10:2-3
" For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to knowledge. For being ignorant of God's righteousness, and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God."

Amen!

Strikes to the heart of the JW cult which is controlling people and keeping them away from genuine knowledge.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37879 Jan 11, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 6;23
not JW nor any world churches have any credit to sentence someone for their sins.

Actually there are levels of sin. The lowest level of sin is "abomination" which is the parking ticket of the Jewish moral code. One only needs to bath before entering the temple after committing abomination(s).

They go up from there. The highest level of sin is the rejection of the Holy Spirit. Just being a JW one it teetering on the brink of this highest sin.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37880 Jan 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I attend moronic JW teachings.
They teach preschool stuff. You obviously attended them and look at how stupid you are!
attending KH by you,
allow you to quit childish ascussations and sticking nose in others strangers personalites
JW children can teach you moral ethics, descency,honor,stop Lies,and get basic teachings how to life normal godly life without of salvation,
Also go tomorrow and seat quitly listening answers of small sweet kids JW,who are more smart and intelligent from you my dear lazy boy seating on internet,and not taking care your school home work
and commiting sin against Holy Spirit,by mocking those who you got not clue who they are?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37881 Jan 11, 2014
Before I will continue conclusion about Global Flood 100%tru Bible relation,'

I want to encourage true believers like Student, and some single JW
EXCLUDED ARE CYBR TROLLS ;YON AN DOGEN WHO ALREADY THEY ARE DEAD IN THER SOULS

Look they have died
and now and forever will see no light

I tell both of you and scums like you,it is truth and doesn; t exist other solution

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37882 Jan 11, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Before I will continue conclusion about Global Flood 100%tru Bible relation,'
I want to encourage true believers like Student, and some single JW
EXCLUDED ARE CYBR TROLLS ;YON AN DOGEN WHO ALREADY THEY ARE DEAD IN THER SOULS
Look they have died
and now and forever will see no light
I tell both of you and scums like you,it is truth and doesn; t exist other solution

Not your decision.

You can continue your nonsense and I will continue to refute it.

It is too easy.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37883 Jan 11, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, January 11
All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.—Rom. 3:23.
As Jehovah’s servants, we certainly want to honor and glorify our Creator in everything we do. All too often, however, what we desire to do is not what we do. Paul had to contend with that problem personally.(Rom. 7:21-25) Explaining why we have such a struggle, Paul wrote the words of today’s text. Yes, through inheritance from sinful Adam, mankind became subject to the harsh mastery of ‘King Sin.’(Rom. 5:12; 6:12) What is sin? It is anything contrary to Jehovah’s personality, ways, standards, and will. Sin mars a person’s relationship with God. Sin causes us to miss the mark, even as an archer can shoot an arrow but miss his target. We can sin intentionally or by mistake.(Num. 15:27-31) Sin is deeply ingrained in humans and creates a barrier between them and their Creator.(Ps. 51:5; Isa. 59:2; Col. 1:21) Unquestionably, sin is the worst disability afflicting humankind.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
You are NOT honoring "Our Heavenly Father" , when you tell LIES of His word.! that IS SINNING! When you go door to door spreading gossip and LIES from your WT cult ... to His children. You JW are Sinful people . Wake up !

Go without the watch tower magazine for at least 6 months ! and THINK for yourselves and you will find Jesus .
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37884 Jan 11, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 6;23

The last sentence is true. No one can give us "sentence or (condemn us) for our sins
but GOD. We mere humans do not have that authority. We humans can NOT say who will go to Heaven , and who wont ....God 's word says "Whosoever Believeth on the Lord Jesus Christ" will have everlasting Life.

JW's say that they COULD die.......maybe, perhaps, possibility, not sure, and etc..and etc.....don't know where they came to that conclusion...do you?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37885 Jan 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your decision.
It is too easy.
bad for you,
start pray .beseech God for mercy,and tomorrow attend special Talk of JW elders in local KH
True prophet malunga

Baltimore, MD

#37886 Jan 11, 2014
so
poor trolls like little son from Planeter of orion dogen with Brianiac 2
are condemned by their satanic bablings and mentaly reterde spirituality
IT IS FACT
I know,I pledgy\e all of you tzadik im(righteouess) and chatta im( children of satan.in here are Dogen and Yon_
By the great reputation of the Most Great and Honorable,Soveregn El oh im,and by His Majesty of old ancient ages
I pledge you,
I]tha;
1/ I know a mystery
2/ I have read all the sky tablets of eternal Plan
3/I have seen the all sacred books of this world,last Is 100% Inspire Gods Word Bible, and
FLOOD OF NOAH AS FULFILMENT OF 1ST FAZE OF ALMIGHTY GOD TO EXCHANGE THIS EARTH BY HER GLOBAL COSMIC BAPTISM
Second Baptism of this globe is going to be Baptism of Holy Spirit-by Global inferno- inhalation of this earth and same time creating new spiritual heaven and new earth inhabited by all BORN TO OBEDIENCE AND NOT TO DIE?
4/i FOUND WRITTEN THEREIN AND INSCRIPTION ABOUT THE ONES WHO WILL ETERNALY LIVE (WITHOUT OF SONS OF SATAN(CHATTA IM)
for whom all Gods Goodness,joy,and and admiration is prepared
Written down for the spirits of those who died on Obedience
Manifold good will be given all righteoues ones in exchange for their prayers works if faith
Their eternal life is abudantely beyond that
The souls(Ruah im) of you who have died in obedience will live and rejoice,
Your Souls(Ruah him) will not more perish,nor their memories
from before the face of EL SHADDAI and to all families of the world!
Why fear the wretched Judgement of the satan children(like Dogen or Yon)
Woe to you.you devil sons,when you die,you die in the wealth of your sins
And those who are like you remark about you'
"Blessed are these wicked children
tou died in the wealth of your sins.
blessed are satan children,for they have seen all their days of their lifes,
See how they have died in prosperity and material wealth
They have not seen trouble or murder in their life,
they have all died in earthly honor without of spiritual blessings
AND JAGDEMENT HAS NOT BEEN EXECUTED ON THEM ALL THEIR MISERABLE EARTHLY TEMPORARY FEW YEARS LIFE
Be it known that their souls will be amde to fall into Sheol
they will be wretched in their great trouble
You children of Satan(Ruah im) will enter into chains of blackness
and buring flame-where there is grevious judgement
GREAT JUDGEMENT WILL REMAIN FOR ALL WICKED FAMILIES OF THIS WORLD.
WOE TO YOU SPIRITUAL SCUMBAGS AND LIARS
FOR YOU WILL NOT HAVE PEACE(SHALOM) FROM PRINCE OF PRINCES,KING OF KINGS SAR SHALOM MIGHTY EL GIBBOR(ISAH 9;5)
Student

Mexico

#37887 Jan 11, 2014
Daily Text

Sunday, January 12

Write for yourself in a book all the words that I will speak to you.—Jer. 30:2.

Although Jehovah used dictation when precise wording was crucial, in most cases thoughts rather than specific words were miraculously conveyed to the hearts and minds of Bible writers, permitting them to choose their own words to express them.“The congregator sought to find the delightful words and the writing of correct words of truth,” states Ecclesiastes 12:10. The Gospel writer Luke “traced all things from the start with accuracy, to write them in logical order.”(Luke 1:3) God’s spirit ensured that human imperfection did not taint his message. God’s great wisdom is made evident in his use of humans to write the Bible. Words convey not just information but also emotions and feelings. By allowing imperfect men to choose the wording for the ideas they received through holy spirit, God conveyed his message with warmth, variety, and the appeal of human emotions and feelings!(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37888 Jan 11, 2014
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
The last sentence is true. No one can give us "sentence or (condemn us) for our sins
but GOD. We mere humans do not have that authority. We humans can NOT say who will go to Heaven , and who wont ....God 's word says "Whosoever Believeth on the Lord Jesus Christ" will have everlasting Life.
JW's say that they COULD die.......maybe, perhaps, possibility, not sure, and etc..and etc.....don't know where they came to that conclusion...do you?
I base all my posts only on Bible,not at all made man doctrines,or churches sermons or JW leaders bablings
I just left them without of any argues any hates,or any respect to them( to tell them about my prsonal biblical decission)
look at REV 7;9
there is not name Jw,or christians,but great crowd from whole world without of number standing before Throne of YAHVEH AND LAMD SLAIN BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD,REV 13;8,EPH 2;8-9. 1;2-11.ROM 8;16-17. 28-30
Bible is Gods Absolute Methdology and open to all those whom God gave His grace,
only you are able to know if you belong to this great crowd of inbatiants who will live foreven on the complete new earth in divine universum(Bible call this heaven)
God bless you sweety
I know you love Jesus from the bottom of your heart
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37889 Jan 11, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Not your decision.
It is too easy.
God decission

but you don't have to refute
only start continue in full your worthless stinking farts(posts)
who cares such ben Chatta

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37890 Jan 11, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
bad for you,
start pray .beseech God for mercy,and tomorrow attend special Talk of JW elders in local KH

And commit a sin against the holy spirit.

No, I don't think so.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37891 Jan 11, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
I base all my posts only on Bible
Lies, lies, lies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min New Age Spiritual... 641,335
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min trifecta1 969,936
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Ex Lesbian 37,990
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 11 min Johnny 744
Women and Men: DO NOT marry/date an Engineer!!! (Oct '08) 18 min dimmu 112
If A White Girl Only Sleeps With Black Men, Doe... (May '12) 19 min DJI 14
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 21 min WasteWater 18,667
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 104,632
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 33 min good advice 618,365
More from around the web