Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37748 Jan 5, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can recommend a good psychiatrist in your area.
Farts is the best medication prescribed for you?
just sniff them and wait for positive brain activities?
you don't need spend money to travel in my area
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37749 Jan 5, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You make my point for me.
Thank you.
good for you,
it means my farts -medication for you start works positively on your rotten brain?
sniff one more for tonight,
just open mouth and swallow;prrrrrrrrrrt?
I already have history of your brain disease?

good night Bimbo Siu Siu

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37750 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
good for you,
it means my farts -medication for you start works positively on your rotten brain?
sniff one more for tonight,
just open mouth and swallow;prrrrrrrrrrt?
I already have history of your brain disease?
good night Bimbo Siu Siu

Please learn English. I do not know your language.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37751 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Farts is the best medication prescribed for you?
just sniff them and wait for positive brain activities?
you don't need spend money to travel in my area

But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Jesus Christ
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37752 Jan 5, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Please learn English. I do not know your language.
I sram na twuj angielski in na ciebie ty huju abcheunliche Scheisse?

Please"answer me in my langauge your stupid rascistic bozo

if you want to talk to me,star Learn my langauge,or get a mother f... out with your nationalstic s,,rascism and primitive BS,
you have not any logical agends
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37753 Jan 5, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Jesus Christ
stupid again
You are not my enemy,not brother,nor any friend,just breathless faceless, with no name,no gender, not level of any IQ?just mutt and cyber troll,zombie sent by satan to bamble here nonsenses?

what your passage have to do with me?you poor blind idiot

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37754 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I sram na twuj angielski in na ciebie ty huju abcheunliche Scheisse?
Please"answer me in my langauge your stupid rascistic bozo
if you want to talk to me,star Learn my langauge,or get a mother f... out with your nationalstic s,,rascism and primitive BS,
you have not any logical agends

Sorry, still not English.

If you want to converse in another language please at lest identifiy the language.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37755 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid again
You are not my enemy,not brother,nor any friend,just breathless faceless, with no name,no gender, not level of any IQ?just mutt and cyber troll,zombie sent by satan to bamble here nonsenses?
what your passage have to do with me?you poor blind idiot

sprechen Sie Englisch?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37756 Jan 5, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
sprechen Sie Englisch?
DR SHRINK
spricht moon language,
duge huy bi bout hujaszka jestes
hlamu a siki pelny pysk,i halb Dumkopf du bist?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37757 Jan 5, 2014
LAST POST OF PROVED EVIDENCE OF GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH

THE DECAY PRODUCTION RATIO OF C14

scientists like dr Shrink concluded late 70 thies till 80 thies that the decay ratio was approximately 1.8 to 2.5.
This equals 72% which is figure used in our model

according to book of"Secular Variations of the Cosmic-Ray,Produced carbom C14 in the atmosphere and their Interpretations
found in Journal of geophysical Researches"

Subsequently we arrived at a possible decay- production ratio close to unity(Astrological geophisical variation in C14 production

This was based on proposals that o,5 ratio C14 atoms per second per cm2 are taken out of the exchange inventory by sendiments

that way we arrived as this figure on the assumption that 1x10'10 metric tons of calcium carbonates are deposited as ocean sediments each year(sources"Radiocarbon and Paleomagnesian in "Magnetism abd the Cosmos"
NATO advanced Study Institute......

we apparently derive these figures from the conclusions based on study of a number of ocean sediment cores taken in th Atlantic ocean

this post postualtes that the rate of Atlantic Ocean floor sedimentation is 2.1/2 cm per 100 years.

It further declares that the cores gave evidences of sediment deposition over a period of some 175.000years or longer

The conclussion derived from the deep study of these ocean cores are highly and badly speculative by atheists false science.
No recognition is given to the flood of Noah's Day which would have deposited large quantaties of ocean floor sediments.

NO RECOGNITION IS GIVEN BY THEM TO THE CONTINENTAL DIVISION THAT OCCURED 3100 B,C

will continue conclussion of ratio figure 1x 10'10 metric tons of calcium carbontae deposited annualy on ocean floors,proving global Flood of Noah's at 4990 BC
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37758 Jan 5, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
sprechen Sie Englisch?
du kannst zu mir Deutch Sprochen du kleine abscheunlche internet Scheisse,und kleine becheure schlueckliche Hund Scheisse?
geh aus,von meiner Gesicht du kleine provocative Schwuchtel?

und beginen Espranto ruskije scheisse Sproche
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37759 Jan 5, 2014
continue my last post about Global Flood of Noah proved by RATIO C14 ,found in deep oceans sendiments bottom

Finally in arriving at the figure of 1x 10'10 metric tons of cacium carbonate deposited annualy on the ocean floor,the assumption
is made that this is 35% part of all the sediments deposited,
Thus,then implies thast the totsl deposition of sediments equals about 3x 10'10
metric tons of all sediments,
We scientists estimated that the rivers contribute to the sea each year 2.73x 10'10 grams(2.73x 10'10 metric tons each year appears to be at least 10 times too great,even if we assume all that went into the ocean
solution eventualy ended up as sediment.
Since ordinarly the oceans are not saturated,the amount of chemicals eventually becoming sediment is much smaller than 2.73x 10'10 metric tons

Thus,the amount of C14 being taken out of this exchange reservoir be sedimentation must be considerably less than, 0,05 atoms per second per centimeter,
This number is so small that it hardly need be considered in view of the inexactnes of the whole science

This means our and scientific creationism model should probably disregard the sendimentation rate in computing the decay rate of Carbon 14
The decay rate should then equla 13,56x 8,3 equals 112. 5 dpcm/cm2
for the production rate,we discover that the decay rate of 85% of production.

Our figure of 72% as proposed in our model may be in bit low

However,even if a figure of 85% for the decay=production ratio were used, the essential comclussions of our model would remain unchanged and 100% proof that global Flood of Noah fallen masses of water from deep Cosmos Space was and is true biblical realtion,
only few survived this massive global Cataclism- ONLY NOAH AND FAMILY,AND ANIMAL EARTHLY CREATURE SHELTERED IN NOAH HUGE FLOOD SHIP(BOX)

no more ny discussions with trolls without of basic clue what and who GOD IS?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37760 Jan 5, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
scientists like dr Shrink concluded late 70 thies till 80 thies that the decay ratio was approximately 1.8 to 2.5.
according to book of"Secular Variations of the Cosmic-Ray,Produced carbom C14 in the atmosphere and their Interpretations
Subsequently we arrived at a possible decay- production ratio close to unity(Astrological geophisical variation in C14 production
This was based on proposals that o,5 ratio C14 atoms per second per cm2 are taken out of the exchange inventory by sendiments
that way we arrived as this figure on the assumption that 1x10'10 metric tons of calcium carbonates are deposited as ocean sediments each year(sources"Radiocarbon and Paleomagnesian in "Magnetism abd the Cosmos"
we apparently derive these figures from the conclusions based on study of a number of ocean sediment cores taken in th Atlantic ocean
this post postualtes that the rate of Atlantic Ocean floor sedimentation is 2.1/2 cm per 100 years.
It further declares that the cores gave evidences of sediment deposition over a period of some 175.000years or longer
The conclussion derived from the deep study of these ocean cores are highly and badly speculative by atheists false science.
No recognition is given to the flood of Noah's Day which would have deposited large quantaties of ocean floor sediments.
NO RECOGNITION IS GIVEN BY THEM TO THE CONTINENTAL DIVISION THAT OCCURED 3100 B,C
will continue conclussion of ratio figure 1x 10'10 metric tons of calcium carbontae deposited annualy on ocean floors,proving global Flood of Noah's at 4990 BC

Science vs. Insanity:

Continential division occurred about 130 million years ago.

C-14 is not used for time frames longer than 60k years.

Calcium carbonate is subducted as rapidly as it is produced.

The earth is 4.52 billion years old.

The oldest rocks in the Atlantic are about 130 MILLION years old. The closer one gets to the mid Atlantic ridge (where new rocks from due to the geological upwelling) the younger they are.

Next!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37761 Jan 5, 2014
Note: C-14 is verified by over a dozen other dating methods. It is very accurate to about 60,000 years within a 3% margin of error.

There are trees on earth that are nearly 10,000 years old.

There are human bones (not fossils) over 80,000 years old.

We have DNA from humans that far back.

There is no evidence (zero) that there was ever a global flood.

In fact it is impossible that it happened based on at least 10 INDEPENDENT lines of evidence.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37762 Jan 5, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
only few survived this massive global Cataclism- ONLY NOAH AND FAMILY,AND ANIMAL EARTHLY CREATURE SHELTERED IN NOAH HUGE FLOOD SHIP(BOX)
no more ny discussions with trolls without of basic clue what and who GOD IS?

Genetically impossible, of course. The human species could not rebuild with that little genetic diversity. It would take a breeding population of at least a couple hundred individual for the species to survive.

The lowest human population was about 10,000 about 70,000 years ago (per both archeological and genetic evidence)

There is NO evidence of a human genetic bottleneck (even a minor one) in the last 10,000 years.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37763 Jan 5, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetically impossible, of course. The human species could not rebuild with that little genetic diversity. It would take a breeding population of at least a couple hundred individual for the species to survive.
The lowest human population was about 10,000 about 70,000 years ago (per both archeological and genetic evidence)
There is NO evidence of a human genetic bottleneck (even a minor one) in the last 10,000 years.
atheistic science and fake believers supporting atheistic bing bang and dung monkey science are excluded from any authorative consideration
also you too,

stick your evidences into your a..and soon blow yourselves on the Mars.
you are to stupid and to confused not even having any clue originality of NAME YHVH

just frenny
I told you go and discuss with primitive IQ's like yours,

You despise me with all those street bum low inteligency remarks and insults,
just go to hell,where from you came,nobody respect or respect your beliefs at all?

just contact JW,start study their doctrines and repent before God,this is only one way of your survival

you completly lost my attention,

learn my language and try to discus on the higher inteligence level,
now you are gibberish brain,just less than nothing

tell me
how many calendars was used in antiquity,and who was Napoleon of Antique World?

“Life Force One”

Since: Jul 07

The Spiritual Universe/God

#37764 Jan 5, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
http://evolution.mbdojo.com/flood.html

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37765 Jan 6, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
atheistic science and fake believers supporting atheistic bing bang and dung monkey science are excluded from any authorative consideration
also you too,

Science is science. It has no particular theology. Some scientists are Christian, some Jews, some agnostics,...... etc. Science deals with EVIDENCE and MAKES predictions that can be verified.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
stick your evidences into your a..and soon blow yourselves on the Mars.

So we should ignore reality and make up what we want to believe as we go.

BTW, you are using science every day. Computers are the result of science. The internet is the result of science, your microwave.......... all the result of scientific discoveries.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you are to stupid and to confused not even having any clue originality of NAME YHVH
just frenny
I told you go and discuss with primitive IQ's like yours,
You despise me with all those street bum low inteligency remarks and insults,
just go to hell,where from you came,nobody respect or respect your beliefs at all?
just contact JW,start study their doctrines and repent before God,this is only one way of your survival
you completly lost my attention,
learn my language and try to discus on the higher inteligence level,
now you are gibberish brain,just less than nothing
tell me
how many calendars was used in antiquity,and who was Napoleon of Antique World?

Rant quoted to show how insane you are.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37766 Jan 6, 2014
Seentheotherside wrote:

Nice link.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37767 Jan 6, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is science. It has no particular theology. Some scientists are Christian, some Jews, some agnostics,...... etc. Science deals with EVIDENCE and MAKES predictions that can be verified.
<quoted text>
So we should ignore reality and make up what we want to believe as we go.
BTW, you are using science every day. Computers are the result of science. The internet is the result of science, your microwave.......... all the result of scientific discoveries.
<quoted text>
Rant quoted to show how insane you are.
Ecl 9;3,4-6
better is to be dog alive then lion dead.
I enter with my insanity heaven behind Gods Curatain of His Holy Tabernacle?
you and your sanity will be soon gone, inhalated from any of memories and new earth,where such scumbags like you,doesn't have place prepared by our Lord???
go a put potatoe to your microwave for 3 minute and eat own food,
get a f.... away from my table?
HOW MANY TIMES I TOLD YOU,GET A F.... AWAY WITH YOUR PEASANT BRAIN,WITH YOU AND YOUR WORTHLESS FARTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Slaughterhouse 100,144
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Peter Ross 445,651
Any hot teen girl wanna email me (Mar '12) 2 hr idk 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 980,103
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr RCC Biblical Beas... 670,271
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr NIST 286,454
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,287
More from around the web