Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#37673 Jan 2, 2014
Daily Text

Thursday, January 2

Who the Father is, no one knows but the Son, and he to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.—Luke 10:22.

Most people, whatever their beliefs, have pondered over questions related to God’s existence. However, when they failed to reach a satisfying conclusion, many eventually gave up on their search for God. Indeed, Satan has “blinded the minds of the unbelievers.”(2 Cor. 4:4) Little wonder that the majority of mankind are left in ignorance and confusion as to the truth about the Father, the Creator of the universe!(Isa. 45:18) Yet, it is vital that people learn the truth about God. Why? Because only those who call “on the name of Jehovah” will be saved.(Rom. 10:13) To call on God’s name involves becoming acquainted with Jehovah as a Person. Jesus Christ disclosed to his disciples this vital knowledge. He revealed the Father to them.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37674 Jan 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, January 2
Who the Father is, no one knows but the Son, and he to whom the Son is willing to reveal him.—Luke 10:22.
Most people, whatever their beliefs, have pondered over questions related to God’s existence. However, when they failed to reach a satisfying conclusion, many eventually gave up on their search for God. Indeed, Satan has “blinded the minds of the unbelievers.”(2 Cor. 4:4) Little wonder that the majority of mankind are left in ignorance and confusion as to the truth about the Father, the Creator of the universe!(Isa. 45:18) Yet, it is vital that people learn the truth about God. Why? Because only those who call “on the name of Jehovah” will be saved.(Rom. 10:13) To call on God’s name involves becoming acquainted with Jehovah as a Person. Jesus Christ disclosed to his disciples this vital knowledge. He revealed the Father to them.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2014)

Satan leads his minions down false paths that have the outward trappings of goodness but without its spirit.

That is how the JW and many others are lead astray.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37675 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan leads his minions down false paths that have the outward trappings of goodness but without its spirit.
That is how the JW and many others are lead astray.
frenny
start at end from this year,only worry about yourselves

Student is very close to Gods Mercy and grace, then you ever been in your delusional dreams

denying Bible prphecies as Whole Gods Word,
put you away and violate Rev 21;18-19

there is nothing to talk or discuss with you mister Doo doo

I rather read Student Daily taexts,then your worthless not spiritual crap.
only damaging himselves
Not Student or JW in general

your agendas is not TRUTHFUL AND LIES WITHOUT OF LIVING EXPERIENCE?
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37676 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You know nothing of the mind of Yahweh.
Reality is reality. All that we call reality comes from God (the earth, the sun, the oceans). Only false things come from Satan (lies, the JW, ignorance).
Not only Americans are stupid and not educated. Look in mirror.
Remove thy beam.
NOT your business to know what I know and Who I am
Reality also is Global Flood of Noah,that is all begining of reality Adam Creation,Flood of Noah,and earth after Noah Flood

most americans are stupid,government knows this and take wise high top notch scietists here to USA like BJL

Who told you that I do have beam
AGAIN YOU PROVE,YOU ARE LIARS,SPREAD LIBEL INSULTS,MOCK NEVER MEET POSTERS FACE TO FACE,
show me one speck of Beam in my eyes?

I will show you 120 beams inside of your 2 eyes,and rotten brain by church hateful Lies against others

you sounds like spiritual satanic criminal accusing brothers of Christ,but not doing anything good in your godless worthless life

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37677 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a masters degree in science from a major (and highly ranked) university.
Real science is what you are typing on.
Real science sends men to the moon and puts microwaves in kitchens.
Real science develops drugs that keep people alive and healthy.
Real science is internally, externally, criterion related, predictive and concurrent validity.
Real science uses the scientific method.
Real science is interrelated.
Real science seeks to UNDERSTAND.
Real science make BOLD predictions.
Real science all works together to form a cohesive whole body of interrelated knowledge.
How we got here is the Real History of Science. It is not crap made up by pseudo-scientists trying to make an extra buck because they are at the bottom of their profession, have no REAL credentials or are criminals or get paid to write disinformation by a "Think Tank". Real science is accomplished by real scientists who discover and develop an improved understanding of the world in one area of research.
Contrast Real Science with Pseudoscience.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudoscience
LIES
not real man science
only Gods Blessings of human minds to develop proper left over time to FINISH HIS GODS ETERAL PLAN.WHEN NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO ESCAPE USING THEIR EXCUSES,
all you points are very deadly witness against all mankind who achieved worse global health and life conditions then 200 years ago, or 1000 years ago,

you are blind unsaved rat, beliving inside of your brain in big band left over bing bang explosions blow yours heads like halloween Pumpkins

so?you prove me again,your low IQ, hate doesn;t allow your brain to be wide open spiritualy?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37678 Jan 2, 2014
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, January 2
Student,
your honesty about your health condition,changed my mind about you,
you are very close to only Bible Gods environment saving only His chosen by grace people like you,
keep good work only from Bible,
post the best,someday God will use you as His direct personal JW to Him,His Son and Gospel of GOOD NEWS
You don't have to force yourselves to attend JW meetings and be in direct teachings of man made doctrines washing brains all of you.

the best contact with God everyday,is to be alone,lonely and mediate Gods Word only with God 'S SPIRIT

God bless you Student

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37679 Jan 2, 2014
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
frenny
start at end from this year,only worry about yourselves
Student is very close to Gods Mercy and grace, then you ever been in your delusional dreams
denying Bible prphecies as Whole Gods Word,
put you away and violate Rev 21;18-19
there is nothing to talk or discuss with you mister Doo doo
I rather read Student Daily taexts,then your worthless not spiritual crap.
only damaging himselves
Not Student or JW in general
your agendas is not TRUTHFUL AND LIES WITHOUT OF LIVING EXPERIENCE?

And I care what a satanist like yourself thinks?

Not at all.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37680 Jan 2, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality also is Global Flood of Noah,that is all begining of reality Adam Creation,Flood of Noah,and earth after Noah Flood
most americans are stupid,government knows this and take wise high top notch scietists here to USA like BJL
AGAIN YOU PROVE,YOU ARE LIARS,SPREAD LIBEL INSULTS,MOCK NEVER MEET POSTERS FACE TO FACE,
I will show you 120 beams inside of your 2 eyes,and rotten brain by church hateful Lies against others
you sounds like spiritual satanic criminal accusing brothers of Christ,but not doing anything good in your godless worthless life

You are laughable. Open your eyes. You know nothing of Yahweh's kingdom.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37681 Jan 2, 2014
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>

Blind man's bluff.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37682 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
And I care what a satanist like yourself thinks?
Not at all.
Bible speaks against you and like you as fase prophets and satanists denying God Word and Jesus Christ
2 peter 2;1
but there were false prophets also among the people,even as there shall be false teachers(you) among you,bringing damnable heresies,even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themeselves swift destruction

1 John 2;22....is to study be you and reverse your active satanic insults,libel and Lies about others

it seems to me that Student have little baby satan(you) to mock him,and indult others who are not with satan and devil babies like you,

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37683 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are laughable. Open your eyes. You know nothing of Yahweh's kingdom.
laugh laugh laugh long as you alive,
but last laugh belongs to me,\and when I start laigh, scums like you will weep,gnash teeth in the deep dark ditch with all muderers and witches Mat 15;14

my frenny?you are poor jerk

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37684 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind man's bluff.
show me your brightness and light?
,if you got any eyes and ears open,
now I only see,hate,bitterness,insults,li bel and acussations never known posters,
you are poor bing bang brain

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37685 Jan 2, 2014
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible speaks against you and like you as fase prophets and satanists denying God Word and Jesus Christ
2 peter 2;1
but there were false prophets also among the people,even as there shall be false teachers(you) among you,bringing damnable heresies,even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themeselves swift destruction
1 John 2;22....is to study be you and reverse your active satanic insults,libel and Lies about others
it seems to me that Student have little baby satan(you) to mock him,and indult others who are not with satan and devil babies like you,

Bible speaks against you and like you as false prophets and Satanists denying God Word and Jesus Christ
2 Peter 2:1 ..But there were false prophets also among the people,even as there shall be false teachers(you) among you,bringing damnable heresies,even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction
it seems to me that Student is a little baby Satan (like you) so I train him in truth so he will not be swayed with Satan and devil babies like you.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37686 Jan 2, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
laugh laugh laugh long as you alive,
but last laugh belongs to me,\and when I start laigh, scums like you will weep,gnash teeth in the deep dark ditch with all muderers and witches Mat 15;14
my frenny?you are poor jerk

I get to continue laughing. You will have to face the truth that Satan deluded you in this life.

And I am losing interest. You are starting to bore me.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37687 Jan 2, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
show me your brightness and light?
,if you got any eyes and ears open,
now I only see,hate,bitterness,insults,li bel and acussations never known posters,
you are poor bing bang brain

How funny it is to have a blind man tell me what he "sees".

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37688 Jan 2, 2014
continue from my last posts about Global Flood proved by RADIO CARBON DATING

Before O have calculated the pre flood CO2 and temperature conditions using several assumptions which could be erroneous

a/
I have assumed the pre flood oceans to be about on HALF THE VOLUME OF OUR PRESENT OCEANS.
It this figures changes substantialy,it should not effect the conclussions offered in my all posts about GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH

I also have assumed,using estimates,that if there is an increase of CO2,the ocean carbon would increase one half as fast as the land and atmospheric carbon,
It is doubtful wether envisioned CO2 changes as drastic as those set forth in this discussion,

As we have seen,the carbon inventory of the earth before the flood could have been on the order of 1.5 g/cm
But if the ocean volume,where most of the carbon resides,were only on the order of one half as great could be great
the C12 saturation level of ocean waters must be considered,the PH content which is a factor of the CO 2 in solution and which is directly related to marine life must also be considered.
It could well be C12 content of the oceans was not approximately doubled as we have suggested that the increase was considerably less.

Then,of course,the atmospheric C12 and the land C12 would have been substantialy greater than the four times the present which we have estimated in those posts

Such increases is atmospheric and land carbon would accord very well with the other conclussions of those posts relative to pre- and post=flood temperature differentials and preflood plants and animal abundance

we have assumed that radiocarbon date of 12000 B.P(10000 BC)in a record of the global flood of 4990 BC,
Perhaps a radiocarbon date a 1000 or more years older should be more
nearly the radiocarbon date for the true flood date of 4990 B.C.

It does not appear that a date older then 13000 BC. would be reasonable,

In any case, whether a radiocarbon date of 13000 B.C.
or 10.000 B,C. is used,
THE CONCLUSSION OFFERED IN MY POSTS ARE MODIFIED IN A SMALL DEGREE BUT THEY ARE NOT SUBSTANTIALY CHANGED,

BUT GIVING 100% PROOF OF GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH AT 4990 BC

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37689 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
don't listen and don't respond
I do have very seldom contacts with low IQ simple peasants esspecialy on internet those bunch wandering not educated idiots spreading without of common sense own crap

ask Student.
his beliefs and faith are more higher from your worthless short hateful sentences,
it seems to me you are sent by satan on this thread to mock all true believers not only JW

it is still time for you,to pray,chew my posts,learn and start drink Gods Word milk,
other way you will never be born,only die as aborted embrio thrown to local dumpster

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37690 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
you claim to be bright with eyes
According to you I am blind?
also expose your light and clue about your imaginary l\kingdom?
just stop confuse posts,only spread light of Gods Gospel???
go ahead
because till now?
you never answer my few questions?

read your posts,complwtly without of any spiritual or earthly sense and essence

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37691 Jan 2, 2014
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I get to continue laughing. You will have to face the truth that Satan deluded you in this life.
And I am losing interest. You are starting to bore me.
also go to hell,where from you came here
I don't give any slightes s.... to listen churchoidal blind your fakes,heates,and insults
go back to your RCC Dantee Hell?
good luck,
I am not here to post to be interesant for you,
keep your own opinions and get a f.....out from here,like Yon, and others

from now I am Supervisor of this thread, and I will make straight all of you,or you dissapear like flush toilet s....

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37692 Jan 2, 2014
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
continue from my last posts about Global Flood proved by RADIO CARBON DATING
Before O have calculated the pre flood CO2 and temperature conditions using several assumptions which could be erroneous
a/
I have assumed the pre flood oceans to be about on HALF THE VOLUME OF OUR PRESENT OCEANS.
It this figures changes substantialy,it should not effect the conclussions offered in my all posts about GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH
I also have assumed,using estimates,that if there is an increase of CO2,the ocean carbon would increase one half as fast as the land and atmospheric carbon,
It is doubtful wether envisioned CO2 changes as drastic as those set forth in this discussion,
As we have seen,the carbon inventory of the earth before the flood could have been on the order of 1.5 g/cm
But if the ocean volume,where most of the carbon resides,were only on the order of one half as great could be great
the C12 saturation level of ocean waters must be considered,the PH content which is a factor of the CO 2 in solution and which is directly related to marine life must also be considered.
It could well be C12 content of the oceans was not approximately doubled as we have suggested that the increase was considerably less.
Then,of course,the atmospheric C12 and the land C12 would have been substantialy greater than the four times the present which we have estimated in those posts
Such increases is atmospheric and land carbon would accord very well with the other conclussions of those posts relative to pre- and post=flood temperature differentials and preflood plants and animal abundance
we have assumed that radiocarbon date of 12000 B.P(10000 BC)in a record of the global flood of 4990 BC,
Perhaps a radiocarbon date a 1000 or more years older should be more
nearly the radiocarbon date for the true flood date of 4990 B.C.
It does not appear that a date older then 13000 BC. would be reasonable,
In any case, whether a radiocarbon date of 13000 B.C.
or 10.000 B,C. is used,
THE CONCLUSSION OFFERED IN MY POSTS ARE MODIFIED IN A SMALL DEGREE BUT THEY ARE NOT SUBSTANTIALY CHANGED,
BUT GIVING 100% PROOF OF GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH AT 4990 BC

The above is the ranting of a lunatic who has never taken a science class.

The earth is 4.5 billion years old.
There was never a global flood in geologic history.
The oceans have been the same for millions of years.

One does not need to become deliberately psychotic to be inbred with the spirit of God.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 min WasteWater 2,012
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min River Tam 47,831
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 min Toby 105,570
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min kent 646,322
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 35 min Breedu 493
jb bohsia yg terbesar (Sep '08) 39 min Jawaking 43
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min VIKING 971,567
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 6 hr oneear69 38,711
More from around the web