Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#37634 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Will this be a visible, physical return? Some may point out that Revelation 1:7 says:“Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him.” Does this mean that they will see him literally with their physical eyes?
The Bible speaks not only of seeing with our physical eyes, but of seeing in the sense that we understand or discern. Jesus showed that the religious Pharisees of his day were blind although they said,“We see.” They were spiritually blind.(John 9:39-41; Isaiah 43:8)
It is in such a sense of spiritual seeing that Revelation 1:7 is to be understood.“Every eye” is made to “see” him because, even though they may refuse to show faith now, when Christ executes the wicked, they will know what is happening because they have been told in advance.
Jesus would not visibly return he himself made yhat clear, saying:“A little longer and the world will behold me no more, but you will behold me, because I live and you will live.”(John 14:19) Mankind in general would behold him no more because he was going to return to heaven. But the “little flock” would behold him because he was going to take them to be with him there.
So Christ’s return does not mean that he returns as a man to live on earth. Rather, it means that he takes up his kingly rule toward the earth and that he resurrects his “little flock” from the dead to their reward in the heavens. There they share in carrying out the loving purpose of God by means of his kingdom. You are living in the time when you, too, can experience blessings from that Kingdom rule.—Revelation 11:15-18.

This is delusional. It is based on extreme wishful thinking and goes COMPLETELY against early JW beliefs. Of course the JW change their history more often than I change my socks (daily).

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#37635 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should other Jehovah's Witnesses waste their time here? I am only here because I am unable to walk or sit to long and can not go out in service.

More likely your mommy won't let you cross streets.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> I have been told that it is a waste of my time being on this forum, but I feel that just maybe someone would like to have ever lasting life here on this earth that Jehovah created for us.

You do a great job. I am sure people have been driven away from the JW cult with your assistance. Away from the cult they have a chance of salvation. So I have to continue to recommend that you post as often as you can. Please. Salvation is on the line.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell. 2 Peter 3:13

We understand you have bought into the mythology of the WTBTS deception and have your own meaning for verses. It does little good to quote verses to us as we do not buy into your cults deceptions and analyze the Bible objectively with the power of the spirit.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37636 Dec 31, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely your mommy won't let you cross streets.
<quoted text>
You do a great job. I am sure people have been driven away from the JW cult with your assistance. Away from the cult they have a chance of salvation. So I have to continue to recommend that you post as often as you can. Please. Salvation is on the line.
<quoted text>
We understand you have bought into the mythology of the WTBTS deception and have your own meaning for verses. It does little good to quote verses to us as we do not buy into your cults deceptions and analyze the Bible objectively with the power of the spirit.
I wonder Student Lies

he said he can not seat or walk
how he write all those posts?

because not able to seat on own a.... or walk,
human have to be hanging or only lay on his belly in the bed

What a funny jerk Student is?

or maybe he spread around us
to be sorry how sick he is?

very strange,and poor lost soul
the tragedy is that JW false bablings cought him in their heavy doctrines chains and handcuffs?
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#37637 Dec 31, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder Student Lies
he said he can not seat or walk
how he write all those posts?
because not able to seat on own a.... or walk,
human have to be hanging or only lay on his belly in the bed
What a funny jerk Student is?
or maybe he spread around us
to be sorry how sick he is?
very strange,and poor lost soul
the tragedy is that JW false bablings cought him in their heavy doctrines chains and handcuffs?
So now you are calling me a liar, because I have a problem of standing, sitting or walking? I am able to sit longer then I can stand or walk. I am in trouble if I sit more then two hours. But I do have a lot of information on my computer and also the jw.org web site hat I use. So go ahead and call me all the names you want.
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#37638 Dec 31, 2013
Matthew 24:14- And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

While Jesus had concentrated on “the lost sheep of the house of Israel,” his followers were sent to “all the nations,” even “to the most distant part of the earth.”(Matthew 15:24; Acts 1:8) The Christian witness was to be heard by all mankind.

Paul showed that he understood this well. By the year 61 C.E., he could say that the good news was “bearing fruit and increasing in all the world.” The good news was not limited to just one nation or one sect, such as that which engaged in “worship of the angels.” Rather, it was openly “preached in all creation that is under heaven.”(Colossians 1:6, 23; 2:13, 14, 16-18) Thus, the Israel of God in the first century fulfilled its commission to “‘declare abroad the excellencies’ of the one that called [them] out of darkness into his wonderful light.”

Still, that first-century preaching work was merely a foretaste of what would be accomplished during the last days.

Looking forward especially to our time, Jesus said:“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”(Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10)

Has this prophecy been fulfilled? Indeed, it has. From a small start in 1919, the preaching of the good news has now been extended to more than 230 countries. The witness is heard in the frozen North and in the steaming tropics. Large continents are covered, and remote islands are sought out so that their inhabitants can receive a witness.

As in the first century, the witness is bearing fruit “in all the world.” The good news is openly announced “in all creation that is under heaven.” The result? First, the remaining ones of the Israel of God have been gathered “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.” Second, the millions of the “great crowd” began to be brought in from “all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues.”(Revelation 5:9; 7:9) Matthew 24:14 continues to be fulfilled in a large way.

The worldwide preaching of the good news helps to prove that Jesus’ royal presence has begun.(Matthew 24:3) Further, it is the main means by which “the harvest of the earth” is being reaped, as it points people to the only true hope for mankind, Jehovah’s Kingdom.(Revelation 14:15, 16)

Since only genuine Christians share in the preaching of the good news, this important work helps to distinguish the true Christians from the false.(Malachi 3:18) In this way, it works for the salvation of those who preach as well as of those who respond.(1 Timothy 4:16)

Most important, preaching the good news brings praise and honor to Jehovah God, the one who commanded that it be done, who supports those who do it, and who makes it fruitful.(2 Corinthians 4:7)

No wonder the apostle Paul was moved to say:“Woe is me if I did not declare the good news!”(1 Corinthians 9:16)

Christians today feel the same way. It is a grand privilege and a great responsibility to be “God’s fellow workers,” shedding the light of truth in this bedarkened world.(1 Corinthians 3:9; Isaiah 60:2, 3) The work that had a small beginning in 1919 has now reached astounding proportions. Almost eight million Christians are witnessing for divine sovereignty as they spend more than a billion hours a year to bring the message of salvation to others.

What a joy it is to have a part in this work of sanctifying Jehovah’s name!

As we enter the 2014 service year, let us be determined not to slow down. Rather, we will more than ever heed Paul’s words to Timothy:“Preach the word, be at it urgently.”(2 Timothy 4:2) As we do so, we pray with all our hearts that Jehovah will continue to bless our efforts.(w95 9/1 p.17)

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#37639 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are calling me a liar, because I have a problem of standing, sitting or walking? I am able to sit longer then I can stand or walk. I am in trouble if I sit more then two hours. But I do have a lot of information on my computer and also the jw.org web site hat I use. So go ahead and call me all the names you want.

There is no true information on JW.org . Only Satanic propaganda.

Keep posting. It helps me keep people way from cults, which is my goal.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#37640 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
Matthew 24:14- And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.
While Jesus had concentrated on “the lost sheep of the house of Israel,” his followers were sent to “all the nations,” even “to the most distant part of the earth.”(Matthew 15:24; Acts 1:8) The Christian witness was to be heard by all mankind.
Paul showed that he understood this well. By the year 61 C.E., he could say that the good news was “bearing fruit and increasing in all the world.” The good news was not limited to just one nation or one sect, such as that which engaged in “worship of the angels.” Rather, it was openly “preached in all creation that is under heaven.”(Colossians 1:6, 23; 2:13, 14, 16-18) Thus, the Israel of God in the first century fulfilled its commission to “‘declare abroad the excellencies’ of the one that called [them] out of darkness into his wonderful light.”
Still, that first-century preaching work was merely a foretaste of what would be accomplished during the last days.
Looking forward especially to our time, Jesus said:“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”(Matthew 24:14; Mark 13:10)
Has this prophecy been fulfilled? Indeed, it has. From a small start in 1919, the preaching of the good news has now been extended to more than 230 countries. The witness is heard in the frozen North and in the steaming tropics. Large continents are covered, and remote islands are sought out so that their inhabitants can receive a witness.
As in the first century, the witness is bearing fruit “in all the world.” The good news is openly announced “in all creation that is under heaven.” The result? First, the remaining ones of the Israel of God have been gathered “out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.” Second, the millions of the “great crowd” began to be brought in from “all nations and tribes and peoples and tongues.”(Revelation 5:9; 7:9) Matthew 24:14 continues to be fulfilled in a large way.
The worldwide preaching of the good news helps to prove that Jesus’ royal presence has begun.(Matthew 24:3) Further, it is the main means by which “the harvest of the earth” is being reaped, as it points people to the only true hope for mankind, Jehovah’s Kingdom.(Revelation 14:15, 16)
Since only genuine Christians share in the preaching of the good news, this important work helps to distinguish the true Christians from the false.(Malachi 3:18) In this way, it works for the salvation of those who preach as well as of those who respond.(1 Timothy 4:16)
Most important, preaching the good news brings praise and honor to Jehovah God, the one who commanded that it be done, who supports those who do it, and who makes it fruitful.(2 Corinthians 4:7)
No wonder the apostle Paul was moved to say:“Woe is me if I did not declare the good news!”(1 Corinthians 9:16)
Christians today feel the same way. It is a grand privilege and a great responsibility to be “God’s fellow workers,” shedding the light of truth in this bedarkened world.(1 Corinthians 3:9; Isaiah 60:2, 3) The work that had a small beginning in 1919 has now reached astounding proportions. Almost eight million Christians are witnessing for divine sovereignty as they spend more than a billion hours a year to bring the message of salvation to others.
What a joy it is to have a part in this work of sanctifying Jehovah’s name!
As we enter the 2014 service year, let us be determined not to slow down. Rather, we will more than ever heed Paul’s words to Timothy:“Preach the word, be at it urgently.”(2 Timothy 4:2) As we do so, we pray with all our hearts that Jehovah will continue to bless our efforts.(w95 9/1 p.17)

You seriously think a post full of JW propaganda is going to do anything but make you look more foolish?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37641 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
While Jesus had concentrated on “the lost sheep of the house of Israel,” his followers were sent to “all the nations,” even “to the most distant part of the earth.”(Matthew 15:24; Acts 1 be accomplished during the last days.
efforts.(w95 9/1 p.17)
That is so wrong and such a LIE.....your watch tower interpretations....

You have no idea what the GOOD NEWS fom Jesus Christ is!!!!! You are unreal !

You are missing the greatest gift that "Our Heavenly Father gave us !!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37642 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, December 31
(Prov. 20:19) How wrong and hurtful it is to spread confidential information about someone! Even so, when serious sin has been committed, those Scripturally obligated to handle the

matter—the elders in the congregation—should be informed.(Lev. 5:1) So if we know that a brother or a sister has fallen into such wrongdoing, we should encourage that one to approach the elders and seek their help.(Jas. 5:13-15) If he or she does not do so within a reasonable period of time, though, we should report the wrongdoing.(Examining the Scriptures Dauly 2013)
Do you really hear what you are saying here?????? You JW's are so MEAN !

You can not talk with your friend yourself and help your friend, and go to GOD for answers ???????

So it is the same with your children....you TURN THEM IN TO THE tp the watch tower ELDERS !!!!!

You are mean and disgusting !!! You guys make me sick....

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37643 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
no
rather you spread lies and libe
I don't call you Liar

only lazy scumbags seat on their a...2 hours,if you have problem not satnd,not walk
what are you ?Human vegetable,or simple hanging on the hook manekin, not need to seet,stand or walk

my past false friends JW WITHOUT OF LEGS,on wheelcahirs preach Watchtower Society propoganda on the street corners in Berlin, Vienna or Roma,
and they never complain of their disability
do you know me who I am?
maybe worse shape then you,
but I don;t invite such JW fake friends who instead help,sniff around my room and under bad to find something and inform your stupid elders- like criminal scums sell own cell inmates to the prison warden

true friend is friend face to face, and help with whole heart compassion without of outside enemies,
same really criple guy or women never complain about their disability, because many disable people doing marvelous works for Lord,without of cry to strangers

instead by dumb JW serving your lords from WTBS

just try to be free independent JW TO PREACH FOR LORD FROM ONLY BIBLE,
GODS SPIRIT HELPS YOU TO DO THIS,NOT BUNCH OF THOSE LEADERS SEPARATED FROM YOU LIARS AND HIPOCIRIES,every year making Watchtower books and literature 3 or 4 pages less,
very soon, you get from them only one celluloid paper and written instruction for you as their slave

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37644 Dec 31, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really hear what you are saying here?????? You JW's are so MEAN !
You can not talk with your friend yourself and help your friend, and go to GOD for answers ???????
So it is the same with your children....you TURN THEM IN TO THE tp the watch tower ELDERS !!!!!
You are mean and disgusting !!! You guys make me sick....
he quote prov 20;19

and say something different,contradict this passage

you are right?
true friend help each other with help of Gods Mercy and Gods Love

but fake and traitor friend mostly go a reveal their secrets to their authroties to hurt him -so call by them their friend
Jw are false friends and brothers

and poor blind Student is just simple little unmature maybe old man babling nonsense without of using brain
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37645 Dec 31, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
no
rather you spread lies and libe
I don't call you Liar
only lazy scumbags seat on their a...2 hours,if you have problem not satnd,not walk
what are you ?Human vegetable,or simple hanging on the hook manekin, not need to seet,stand or walk
my past false friends JW WITHOUT OF LEGS,on wheelcahirs preach Watchtower Society propoganda on the street corners in Berlin, Vienna or Roma,
and they never complain of their disability
do you know me who I am?
maybe worse shape then you,
but I don;t invite such JW fake friends who instead help,sniff around my room and under bad to find something and inform your stupid elders- like criminal scums sell own cell inmates to the prison warden
true friend is friend face to face, and help with whole heart compassion without of outside enemies,
same really criple guy or women never complain about their disability, because many disable people doing marvelous works for Lord,without of cry to strangers
instead by dumb JW serving your lords from WTBS
just try to be free independent JW TO PREACH FOR LORD FROM ONLY BIBLE,
GODS SPIRIT HELPS YOU TO DO THIS,NOT BUNCH OF THOSE LEADERS SEPARATED FROM YOU LIARS AND HIPOCIRIES,every year making Watchtower books and literature 3 or 4 pages less,
very soon, you get from them only one celluloid paper and written instruction for you as their slave
Yes

We all know how bad they spread gossip and lies....which is a bad combination !

That is why they are so PARANOID , because they take things we reply to them in the wrong way also., just like they do the Holy Bible......they don't even know what the Good news was (is)
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#37646 Dec 31, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes
We all know how bad they spread gossip and lies....which is a bad combination !
That is why they are so PARANOID , because they take things we reply to them in the wrong way also., just like they do the Holy Bible......they don't even know what the Good news was (is)
"Good News"
Daniel 2:44 -And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

This is the heavenly Messianic kingdom that Jehovah’s Christian witnesses have been proclaiming world wide since the year of its birth in the heavens at the end of the Gentile Times in the year 1914.(Luke 21:24; Matt. 24:14) Footstep followers of the Messiah, anointed like him with God’s spirit, are to share with the Messiah in that heavenly kingdom.

New Heaven and a New Earth
Revelation 21:1-4-21&#8194;And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say:“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”

Sure sounds like "Good News" to me.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37647 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good News"
Daniel 2:44 -And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;
This is the heavenly Messianic kingdom that Jehovah’s Christian witnesses have been proclaiming world wide since the year of its birth in the heavens at the end of the Gentile Times in the year 1914.(Luke 21:24; Matt. 24:14) Footstep followers of the Messiah, anointed like him with God’s spirit, are to share with the Messiah in that heavenly kingdom.
Revelation 21:1-4-21&#8194;And I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the former heaven and the former earth had passed away, and the sea is no more. 2 I saw also the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God and prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 With that I heard a loud voice from the throne say:“Look! The tent of God is with mankind, and he will reside with them, and they will be his peoples. And God himself will be with them. 4 And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.”
friend
when you post Bible passages at first consider original hebrew ancient and greek meanings
hebrew word:crash"is to destroy or remove completly<
Not to restore this old earth Kingdoms destroy them and restore this earth
THIS JW LEADERS IS MAN MADE SPECUALTION NOT BIBLE GODS METHOLDOLOGY

Your post in this case somehow is good news about NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH,
But your mind is deceived by satanic teachings from JW LEADERS, and your mind focus at those men,not God and His Word Bible as pririty and seal Gods Holy Methof=dology and His true Eternal promise

there is not such restoration of earth sounds at 2 peter 3;13. isaiah 65;17. and your quote of rev 21;1-4,21

I was deeply prayed with spiritual tears to understand you as human
I get anwer and will reveal to you in my next posts.
I AM SURE IT IS GODS MERCY,GRACE,AND LOVE TO YOU AS BELIEVER QUOTING BIBLE,
BIBLE GODS SPIRIT CAN ONLY SAVE YOU,NOT ORGANIZATION OF JW,
EPH 2;8-9

Never forget not only you but all earthly man is LIAR
Psalm 116;11
I said in my haste,
All men are Liars'
Romans 3;4
God,forbid;yea,let God be true but every man a Liar.

also try to stop trust in men and their Lies(in this case they are your elders and JW LEADERS)

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37648 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
FRIEND
after mmy personal prayer
God reveal me some new thoughts about you
1/ you don't attend meetings-because of your sickness-not able to seat for 2 hours Sundays meetings,and Friday
also you are not under direct brain wash of Watchtower Society
2/ you use only Internet JW links?
3/ you are believer
and
God knows your heart, and allow you to be limited by your sickness not to attend KH,meetings,and fake field service literaly
God allows you to be on this topic,to post and to read our posts,and my too?

God gave you possibility using your health limitations by His misterious ways,
to allow you to be far away from brain wash by Watchtower,
and to stick slowly day by day only with Bible,

Gods Mercy and Gods Grace is on the road to save you,

because by close return of our Lord,
GODS SPIRIT TAKE AWAY ALL HIS CHILDREN SAVED BY HIS GRACE,OUT OF ALL CHURCHES,ORGANIZATION JW,AND SECTS 38001 WORLDWIDE

God feed them personaly as singles by only his holy Word Bible without of any men assistance for His Children
Eph 2;8-9,Rom 8;16-17 Romans 8;28-30,Eph 1;3-11
4.according as he hath chosen us IN HIM(not in organization of JW)\before foundation of the world,that we should be holy and without of blame before Him in Love......2 Cor 7;1

so?my friend this hope is also living for you too,
because God misterious Love,use your sickness to keep yo away from organizations direct Lies and wash brain by attending all crazy meetings consuming lifes without of any sense

keep good work
as true JW, free of all man Likes and their heavy slavery yokes Gal5;1

stick only to Bible,Gods Spirit will teach you without of any doubts according to Jesus Words of John 14;26
But the Comforter(Holy Spirit),whom the Father Yahveh will send in my name,
HE SHALL TEACH YOU(NOT MAN OR WATCHTOWER SOCIETY)
ALL THINGS,AND BRING ALL THINGS TO YOUR REMEMBRANCE WHATEVER I HAVE SAID TO YOU(through Gods Word Bible)

May God bless you about this,allow you to be His adopted from earth child and member of great crowd future resident of new earth rev 7;9

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37649 Dec 31, 2013
POST ABOUT FLOOD OF NOAH AS BIBLICAL SCIENTIFIC TRUE RELATION
While I have called attention to some of the fralities inherant with radiometric dating,this does not mean that dating by such methods is to considered a lost cause
My desire has been to make certain we do not follow assumption to prevail which give conclusions contrary to that permitted within a Biblical framework.
We have emphasized,for example,the presently extremly fragile basis for using AR 36 as help in potassium argon dating

The carbon 14 analisis of this volume is based upon certain assumptions.
I believe that a number of these are very valid while some are less trustworthy

We believe we must accept the present information regarding the physics of C14(half life method of formation,etc)
but the Biblical dates for
GLOBAL FLOOD OF NOAH and the creation of Adam must be considered even more trustworthy,
Therefore,some material must be less reliable,
A brief discussion of the most important assumption follows
1/Equation 1
T= 1.4R-1100
gives the approximate relationship between the true age and radiocarbon age for events which occured between 250 B.C.
Is this truestworthy equation?
English historical dates from the period 2000bc TO 250 B.C.
are available to assure that this
EQUATION IS APROXIMATELY CORRECT.

It will be continue about C12 AND C14 deposited on this earth after Flood of Noah-scientificaly proven>
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37650 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
"Good News"
No Student.!!!......Jesus Christ came as our SAVIOUR.......Jesus died on the cross and AROSE in 3 days....... and SAVED us from our sins..........ME and YOU and all of US....all you have to do is " Whosoever Believeth on the Lord Jesus Christ will have everlasting life"

THAT was the GOOD NEWS!!!!! that He wanted His disciples to go to all the nations...and tell us about Jesus and our salvation!!!!

.Jesus didn't die on the cross to give us a kingdom of government........!! If you don't think anymore of Jesus than what you do........ I pity you!!!!! Watch tower has been LIE--ing to ALL of YOU

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37651 Dec 31, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
No Student.!!!......Jesus Christ came as our SAVIOUR.......Jesus died on the cross and AROSE in 3 days....... and SAVED us from our sins..........ME and YOU and all of US....all you have to do is " Whosoever Believeth on the Lord Jesus Christ will have everlasting life"
THAT was the GOOD NEWS!!!!! that He wanted His disciples to go to all the nations...and tell us about Jesus and our salvation!!!!
.Jesus didn't die on the cross to give us a kingdom of government........!! If you don't think anymore of Jesus than what you do........ I pity you!!!!! Watch tower has been LIE--ing to ALL of YOU
wrond madam
good news are of course that Jesus Died not for whole under satan rulersip mankind only for His chosen by His father annointed spiritual Levities who will be High priests-heavenly Government to ruler as Merciful Body of Christ above those who are saved by grace and blood of Jesus Christ washing their sins before entry to the eternal Life,or youth,joy, happiness and absolute not dicided love of God and His Begotten Son

this are GOOD NEWS,ONLY FOR THEM WHO BELONGS TO HIM,
read John 17,.....complete prayer of Jesus,not for this world,only for those who are given to Him as Gift from His Father YHVH

SWEETY
TRY TO PRAY ON YOUR OWN,READ PSALM 51;17,
and try to stick to the spiritual Gods Wisdom flown only from Bible to all His chosen Ones as Promise,Codex of moral laws,and QUDENCE DURING THIS LIFE LONELY JOURNEY pSAL 107;1-15,28-31

please read those Gods Words for you?
God bless you always

read my posts directed to Student,and who he is in reality?
he need Gods grace,our help and Agape Love,
because his sickness God allow for purpose-to not attend long hours meetings ,direct brain wash,or street preaching on his foot

he can not seat 2 hours,he can not walk long time-
it means he doesn't attend long KH meetings direct wash brains,or Field service house to house on his sick foot

very simple
God knows this and allow us to enter here and put seed of JESUS CHRIST GOSPEL IN HIS HEART AND BE TRUE JW FREE OF ALL MAN LEADERS LIES-JUST ONLY BIBLE AND BIBLE HOLY SPIRIT PROMISED BY JESUS TO ALL HIS ADOPTED EARTH CHILDREN
John 14;26,27
John 15;26
Bible have this Spirit who testify about our beloved Lord Jesus Christ
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37652 Dec 31, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
wrond madam
good news are of course that Jesus Died not for whole under satan rulersip mankind only for His chosen by His father annointed spiritual Levities who will be High priests-heavenly Government to ruler as Merciful Body of Christ above those who are saved by grace and blood of Jesus Christ washing their sins before entry to the eternal Life,or youth,joy, happiness and absolute not dicided love of God and His Begotten Son
this are GOOD NEWS,ONLY FOR THEM WHO BELONGS TO HIM,
read John 17,.....complete prayer of Jesus,not for this world,only for those who are given to Him as Gift from His Father YHVH
SWEETY
TRY TO PRAY ON YOUR OWN,READ PSALM 51;17,
and try to stick to the spiritual Gods Wisdom flown only from Bible to all His chosen Ones as Promise,Codex of moral laws,and QUDENCE DURING THIS LIFE LONELY JOURNEY pSAL 107;1-15,28-31
please read those Gods Words for you?
God bless you always
read my posts directed to Student,and who he is in reality?
he need Gods grace,our help and Agape Love,
because his sickness God allow for purpose-to not attend long hours meetings ,direct brain wash,or street preaching on his foot
he can not seat 2 hours,he can not walk long time-
it means he doesn't attend long KH meetings direct wash brains,or Field service house to house on his sick foot
very simple
God knows this and allow us to enter here and put seed of JESUS CHRIST GOSPEL IN HIS HEART AND BE TRUE JW FREE OF ALL MAN LEADERS LIES-JUST ONLY BIBLE AND BIBLE HOLY SPIRIT PROMISED BY JESUS TO ALL HIS ADOPTED EARTH CHILDREN
John 14;26,27
John 15;26
Bible have this Spirit who testify about our beloved Lord Jesus Christ
I will have to strongly disagree with you.......Jesus died for us ALL......not for just a few of chosen one. That was the Good news........just as Moses was the Good news of a deliverer for the Hebrew slaves.......(before Jesus was born ) Now Jesus is the better Moses....it is finished....we will ALL be saved and have everlasting life , IF WE BELIEVE IN JESUS...
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37653 Dec 31, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I will have to strongly disagree with you.......Jesus died for us ALL......not for just a few of chosen one. That was the Good news........just as Moses was the Good news of a deliverer for the Hebrew slaves.......(before Jesus was born ) Now Jesus is the better Moses....it is finished....we will ALL be saved and have everlasting life , IF WE BELIEVE IN JESUS...
my dear
I know old hebrew and greek koine langauge left from my family
I also know that greek word Cosmos used by Jesus,means in greek mind,not whole mankind,only chosen mankind to be residents of new earth
look at Gal 5;17-21..who is not chosen nor having grace,
look at John 17..prayer of jesus

Jesus died for whole world without of doubt,
only whole world belong to satan world father of all Lies-satan has his own children if he is father of all Liars
also Jesus didn't sheed blod for satan and his seed living on this earth

it is same like OT
God Yahveh choose only one nation not whole mankind,
he also choose one nation spiritual israel,not whole mankind fallen in the vicegrips of satanic Lies
Bible nowhere state like you say
'WE ALL BE SAAVED AND HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE.
SHOW ME ONE PASSAGES TO BACK UP YOUR CLAIM?

also nobody can be born again from priest or man church hands,only by grace of personal Gods Pleasure anD hIS sPIRIT ePH 2;8-9

FAALSE IMGINARY DOCTRINES TAKE FAR AWAY FROM ANY TRUE GODS SALAVATION

during 13000 human creation word "few"means large number without of any numbers or count how many rev 7;9

even Jesus said that"many are called but few chosen"

are you reject Jesus teachings? or church like JW spread false Gospel?

I always encourage not only you madam
to pray before open Bible to study,pray for understanding GODS wORD AND ACCEPT BIBLE AS GOD METHOLOGY,NOT AS HUMAN MNMADE THEOLOGIES(false influenced by satan man teachings

just try ask God in this matter,
besech Him with your contrite heart my dear psalm 51;17
God only will give you answer to this and eyes to see really biblical truth about Salvation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 20 min Doctor REALITY 16
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 40 min Tellthetruth 447,415
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Quivering Lip Lib... 71,617
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr leprechauns rock 995,062
I miss her so bad. Should I reach out? 2 hr mikex28 1
How to make an interracial relationship work 4 hr malvin48 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Gay Equals Pervert 699,410
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 6 hr Dang Jersey Piney 122