Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37614 Dec 30, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
I will from now on
Start series of short thoughts from my spirual kourney during my life,and chronolgy,
completly rejecting JW teachings of 1914,
6 000 mankind Creation,or flood contradict true date 4990 BC
Can we know with complete accuracy.the timetable of the past, all the way back to Adam and the creation of the earth/
My articles will try to prove such claim,
Once the Bible is properly understood,
Bible utilize the very safe principle that the Bible is 100% inffaliable Gods Word in all that is says.
BIBLE DOESN'T
NEED ANY CHURCH OR JW MAN MADE ADDITIONS AND FALLEN PROMISES
Once the Bible properly understood,it becomes a fountainhead of truth which help dramaticaly in our understanding many puzzling and offten seemingly unsolvable mysteries in the scientific evidence
The Bible not only agrees with the evidence produced by the scientist,but actually helps us to interpret phenomena such as the paucity of elements in ocean sendiments,solution and the scarity of ocean floor sendiments,
It shows us that the Creation date was 11,013 BC
The Flood date 4990 B.C., and that continental division must have occured about 3153 B.C.,
Moreover,by inter-relating the scientific data with that of the Bible, we discover that the pre-flood climate was perhaps 10-15 F.
warmer,than today,thus offering a reason for the onset of the Ice Age
Scriptures also suggests why written history is only 5000 years old,and helps us to see how man and animals are found on every continent
I encourage to pray to read those posts,and research into the marvelous of truth which is only BIBLE
NOT JW ORGANIZATION,NOR WORLDWIDE SPIRITUAL WICKED CHRISTIANITY
MAY GOD BLESS ALL WHO READ BIBLE AND SEARCH GODS METHOTOLOGY OF BIBLE,NOT HUMAN SPECULATIONS AND LIES
Interesting....!!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37615 Dec 30, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why didn't they call them "Witnesses of our Faith in Christ .....or modern day disciples of Christ??.instead God's witnesses???
let me add to this
1876 Ch.T.Russell Bible Student separated from Adventists of 7 th day after Miller failure of end world time
He was 39 degree mason,who knew conspracies of establishment of new world order by first communists,and make by them 1 WW,1914.
He separated himselves and Rutheford at 1931 legalize this separation from this worldchristianity who call yourselves Witnesses of Christ Gospel
rutheford used Isaiah 43;10,....

and till today man idea of Rutheford who never preached from door to door, survive this organization as JW,
those words were directed by Prophet Isaiah to the nation israel
"ye are my witnesses,saith the Yahveh(english Jehovah)
I have chosen,that ye amy know and believe me,and understand that I am He;..........

each believer today who preach Gods Gospel and His promise,can be as well as JW,
only free of man slavery and their heavy burdens Gal 5;1

also there are many true believers JW who are not under control of man of lawlwesness of WTBSJW GB leaders from Brooklyn and NY Walkill

I call myself JW,but I exclude any human Lies and false leadership of group of people who claim to be DFS,(discret faithful slave)
But they are false blind leaders lead blind to one dark ditch mat 15;14

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37616 Dec 30, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....!!
thanks
tomorrow I post more details

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37617 Dec 30, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
false dates given for armageddon... 1914--1920, 1925--1975
Charles Darwin started guessing dates before Russel did...
watch tower said it was impossible for armageddon to not happen before 2000.........
Don't these watch tower followers see that these were all lies.....wake up .......pathetic!!!
2033 has something to do with their predictions I think
right
2nd comming of Christ will be surprise for all them and their simple BS mocking patence of Our Lord and King of Kings
they behave like idiots,2033 give them room to spread BS next 20 years, but they forget about 1914 generation who suppose to never die and enter their new world order?

such Lies are incredible, and money flows like huge river to their few pockets?

I remember 1982 Elders JW overseas just rebuked me for telling people that we will alive 2010 is not going to be any Armagedon
I wonder what they would say now,if i WOULD REMIND THEM THIS CRAP

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#37618 Dec 30, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they shoud do their research as they would find that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only religion that the..........
(1) Bible:
Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that the entire Bible is the inspired Word of God, and instead of adhering to a creed based on human tradition, they hold to the Bible as the standard for all their beliefs.
(2) God:
They worship Jehovah as the only true God and freely speak to others about him and his loving purposes toward mankind. Anyone who publicly witnesses about Jehovah is usually identified as belonging to the one group—“Jehovah’s Witnesses.”
(3) Jesus Christ:
They believe, not that Jesus Christ is part of a Trinity, but that, as the Bible says, he is the Son of God, the first of God’s creations; that he had a prehuman existence and that his life was transferred from heaven to the womb of a virgin, Mary; that his perfect human life laid down in sacrifice makes possible salvation to eternal life for those who exercise faith; that Christ is actively ruling as King, with God-given authority over all the earth since 1914.
(4) God’s Kingdom:
They believe that God’s Kingdom is the only hope for mankind; that it is a real government; that it will soon destroy the present wicked system of things, including all human governments, and that it will produce a new system in which righteousness will prevail.
(5) Heavenly life:
They believe that 144,000 spirit-anointed Christians will share with Christ in his heavenly Kingdom, ruling as kings with him. They do not believe that heaven is the reward for everyone who is “good.”
(6) The earth:
They believe that God’s original purpose for the earth will be fulfilled; that the earth will be completely populated by worshipers of Jehovah and that these will be able to enjoy eternal life in human perfection; that even the dead will be raised to an opportunity to share in these blessings.
(7) Death:
They believe that the dead are conscious of absolutely nothing; that they are experiencing neither pain nor pleasure in some spirit realm; that they do not exist except in God’s memory, so hope for their future life lies in a resurrection from the dead.
(8) Last days:
They believe that we are living now, since 1914, in the last days of this wicked system of things; that some who saw the events of 1914 will also see the complete destruction of the present wicked world; that lovers of righteousness will survive into a cleansed earth.
(9) Separate from the world:
They earnestly endeavor to be no part of the world, as Jesus said would be true of his followers. They show genuine Christian love for their neighbors, but they do not share in the politics or the wars of any nation. They provide for the material needs of their families but shun the world’s avid pursuit of material things and personal fame and its excessive indulgence in pleasure.
(10) Apply Bible counsel:
They believe that it is important to apply the counsel of God’s Word in everyday life now—at home, in school, in business, in their congregation. Regardless of a person’s past way of life, he may become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses if he abandons practices condemned by God’s Word and applies its godly counsel. But if anyone thereafter makes a practice of adultery, fornication, homosexuality, drug abuse, drunkenness, lying, or stealing, he will be disfellowshipped from the organization.
The above list briefly states some outstanding beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses but by no means all the points on which their beliefs are different from those of other groups.

You crack me up. Only a complete dub could believe this nonsense.

Are you bliss? I want to know if the old adage is true about ignorance.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#37619 Dec 30, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
The Masoretes divided the Hebrew Scriptures into verses; then in the 13th century of our Common Era chapter divisions were added. Finally, in 1555 Robert Estienne’s edition of the Latin Vulgate was published as the first complete Bible with the present chapter and verse divisions.
The 66 Bible books all together form but a single work, a complete whole. As the chapter and verse marks are only convenient aids for Bible study and are not intended to detract from the unity of the whole, so also is the sectioning of the Bible, which is done according to the predominant language in which the manuscripts have come down to us.

Wow. Such ignorance. You are completely clueless.

You have so much to learn and so little inclination to learn it.

“May you be at peace.”

Mars

#37620 Dec 30, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am an Jehovah's Witness. And I am very happy that Jehovah's Holy Spirit picked me to be one of his witnesses.
I posted that anyone (they) shoud do their research as they would find that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only religion that ..........

So God hates JWs.

That makes sense.

What is a "jehovah"?

A spanish word.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37621 Dec 30, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
right
2nd comming of Christ will be surprise for all them and their simple BS mocking patence of Our Lord and King of Kings
they behave like idiots,2033 give them room to spread BS next 20 years, but they forget about 1914 generation who suppose to never die and enter their new world order?
I remember 1982 Elders JW overseas just rebuked me for telling people that we will alive 2010 is not going to be any Armagedon
Yes...I wonder...

The problem with JW's....as they are not the only cult......is that they BELIEVE and SPREAD the LIES that ..watch tower leaders.. say to them. They make Merchandise of people....they look at us as Satan followers....and they shun us except when they knock at your door and they act like thy are telling us the right way to interpret the Bible......

The NWT , little black book is not a Bible. It has been CHANGED from watch tower

They are one of the worst cults.....because they do exactly like Satan did...spread LIES.
Satan gave birth to the LIE....and to a HALF Truth.....

I am so very glad YOU saw it and didn't stay with them...so happy for you!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37622 Dec 30, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
So God hates JWs.
That makes sense.
What is a "jehovah"?
A spanish word.
They say they ..witnessed him.....?????
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37623 Dec 30, 2013
I think this student guy has to get permission from watch tower before
he can answer us...he is not a Man of his own...he is owned by the
organization !!! no other JW will come help him....

sad...pathetic
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37624 Dec 30, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
right
To be reminded ....doesn't sink in...they block it out. they don't care....see, they don't believe a word we say because they don't think we KNOW what they KNOW...lol..

But yet they start this topix subject and POOF!! they fly away...LOL!!!

I still, can not fathom, how they can GIVE UP their own child...!!!! that has got me so disturbed ...I cant rest about them .....a Mother that could do this has to be mentally ill!
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37625 Dec 30, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
To be reminded ....doesn't sink in...they block it out. they don't care....see, they don't believe a word we say because they don't think we KNOW what they KNOW...lol..
But yet they start this topix subject and POOF!! they fly away...LOL!!!
I still, can not fathom, how they can GIVE UP their own child...!!!! that has got me so disturbed ...I cant rest about them .....a Mother that could do this has to be mentally ill!
not necessary that mother has to bementaly ill,
it is belief at refusing blood to please God and save mother child from damantion.His child death obeying Gods law is very preciouss in eyes of God
psalm 116'15
Precious in the sught of God is the death of His saints

Child is like clean of sins stains saint in the eyes of God,
that way keep him clean from sin transgression like blood transfussion,qualify this baby as soemthing special eternal alive in the sight of God

You think like earthly mother ,loving earthly your kids,
but strong faith is able to save this Child by God and be alone saved as person who loves More own Creator then own child,

it is very difficult to condemn or to support mother decission,
the best is to leave such thing only to mother and father,and bear earthly responsibility,
that is all?

I have not kids,
but my old mama JW refused blood,she didn't die from refusing blood,
but she died anyway as sick cancer person,beloved mama who she love above all Heavenly Father Father of all healings and death-able to reseurect obey humans to His commandments

I oppose stick elders of leaders JW TO SUCH DECISIONS,and dictate members what they should do with such decision

RATHER EACH SINGLE MAN,WOMEN,MOTHER OR FATHER HAVE RIGHT FOR THEIR PRIVATE BELIEFS DECISIONS

for example I never join military trainings,celebrate pagan holidays,birthdays,or Cross,or christmas,or eastern bunny,or blood transfussions
but it belongs to me and my own decision,
all of from outside have nothing to do with such decissions or control my own conscieouss before only God
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#37626 Dec 30, 2013
Daily Text

Tuesday, December 31

There exists a friend sticking closer than a brother.—Prov. 18:24.

True friends keep personal matters confidential. When our brothers reveal their innermost thoughts and feelings to us and are sure that these will not become public knowledge, the bond of love that may already exist will grow stronger. May we promote a loving, familylike spirit in the congregation by being a trustworthy friend who can keep things confidential.(Prov. 20:19) How wrong and hurtful it is to spread confidential information about someone! Even so, when serious sin has been committed, those Scripturally obligated to handle the matter—the elders in the congregation—should be informed.(Lev. 5:1) So if we know that a brother or a sister has fallen into such wrongdoing, we should encourage that one to approach the elders and seek their help.(Jas. 5:13-15) If he or she does not do so within a reasonable period of time, though, we should report the wrongdoing.(Examining the Scriptures Dauly 2013)
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#37627 Dec 30, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
So very much I have to say on your doctrine.....so little time.
If you guys adhere to every word of the Bible.....why do you LIE in the scriptures? So you can say you LIVE by it..
The Bible plainly says "No one knows the hour or the time.....but yet your false prophets announced so many dates!!!!
Why do you say Jesus will return invisible??...when the Bible PLAINLY says "every EYE will BEHOLD Him......
Will this be a visible, physical return? Some may point out that Revelation 1:7 says:“Look! He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him.” Does this mean that they will see him literally with their physical eyes?

The Bible speaks not only of seeing with our physical eyes, but of seeing in the sense that we understand or discern. Jesus showed that the religious Pharisees of his day were blind although they said,“We see.” They were spiritually blind.(John 9:39-41; Isaiah 43:8)

It is in such a sense of spiritual seeing that Revelation 1:7 is to be understood.“Every eye” is made to “see” him because, even though they may refuse to show faith now, when Christ executes the wicked, they will know what is happening because they have been told in advance.

Jesus would not visibly return he himself made yhat clear, saying:“A little longer and the world will behold me no more, but you will behold me, because I live and you will live.”(John 14:19) Mankind in general would behold him no more because he was going to return to heaven. But the “little flock” would behold him because he was going to take them to be with him there.

So Christ’s return does not mean that he returns as a man to live on earth. Rather, it means that he takes up his kingly rule toward the earth and that he resurrects his “little flock” from the dead to their reward in the heavens. There they share in carrying out the loving purpose of God by means of his kingdom. You are living in the time when you, too, can experience blessings from that Kingdom rule.—Revelation 11:15-18.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37628 Dec 30, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
sad...pathetic
I said earlier
Student is possible bethelite employe-voluntary employee inside of Watchtower Society in Mexico or USA
and he is under supervision of elders who control his posts,and what he posts,
he is like wind up slave of man over him,
I can trust his as human,but I am not able to trust him so long how long he posts dead without of normal fell humanly spiritual posts or Bible passages,
Student act like puppet wind up and controled by his superiors- he also can be ministerial servant, or axuliary internet pioneer,or free of weekly checks voluntary emploee works only for food, 25 dollars per week for small spendings, and health insurance,if they JW organization offer to all of them,
mostly doesn;t offer health insurance for part time workers, pioneers,special pioneers,

they are in control from the bottom to the top,and hearts penetrations of those little slaves
mostly in their bathrooms,toilets.bedrooms at their Headquarters labor rooms ,are instal cameras,survilence eyes,or brothers spy each other,
even among young masturbation never get out without of knowing by their elders.
I know 1990 till 2009
That young women couldn't wear jeans or tie pants,without of sharp rebukes few times and deport from their organization
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37629 Dec 30, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, December 31
There exists a friend sticking closer than a brother.—Prov. 18:24.
True friends keep personal matters confidential. When our brothers reveal their innermost thoughts and feelings to us and are sure that these will not become public knowledge, the bond of love that may already exist will grow stronger. May we promote a loving, familylike spirit in the congregation by being a trustworthy friend who can keep things confidential.(Prov. 20:19) How wrong and hurtful it is to spread confidential information about someone! Even so, when serious sin has been committed, those Scripturally obligated to handle the matter—the elders in the congregation—should be informed.(Lev. 5:1) So if we know that a brother or a sister has fallen into such wrongdoing, we should encourage that one to approach the elders and seek their help.(Jas. 5:13-15) If he or she does not do so within a reasonable period of time, though, we should report the wrongdoing.(Examining the Scriptures Dauly 2013)
Lie
friends who are JW,DOESN'T KEEP PERSONAL MATTERS COMFOIDENTAIL ABOUT OTHER FRIEND JW- if he/she as imperfect person fail,
very soon this false friend report to elders under false Love"to help him"
and elders call him/before their desk, after 3 times,
this JW"TRUE FRIEND" IS NO MORE TRU AND IS YOUR OR OTHERS ENEMY

sad sad sad, what f.... frienship"exist among JW file and ranks

your daily text deceive and create fase picture who all of you are as JW?

WHY NOW AFTER MEETING ALL JW RUN AWAY FROM EACH OTHER,SEAT IN THE CARS AND GONE FROM THE FACE OF THIS WICKED SMILES,LOVE AND FRIENSHIPS AMONG JW

Student,
your bosses can fool stupid ones and simple minded,but never can fool high educated devoted spiritual true believers following and obey Gods Commandments without of eleders, ministerial servants and maniacs who are your bloody leaders,

such future new system of things exists only in yours deluted brains, for sure not in the new heaven and new earth without of such bloody rullers runing around with iron rod with resurected abraham to punish(kill or murder)all those who are not JW BELONGING TO wtbs jw gb
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37630 Dec 30, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
sad...pathetic
Why should other Jehovah's Witnesses waste their time here? I am only here because I am unable to walk or sit to long and can not go out in service.

I have been told that it is a waste of my time being on this forum, but I feel that just maybe someone would like to have ever lasting life here on this earth that Jehovah created for us.

But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell. 2 Peter 3:13
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37631 Dec 30, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should other Jehovah's Witnesses waste their time here? I am only here because I am unable to walk or sit to long and can not go out in service.
I have been told that it is a waste of my time being on this forum, but I feel that just maybe someone would like to have ever lasting life here on this earth that Jehovah created for us.
But there are new heavens and a new earth that we are awaiting according to his promise, and in these righteousness is to dwell. 2 Peter 3:13
yes
you can I used to work overseas with jw without of legs or wheelchair,
it is more fruitful for you to be in wheelchair to help people on markets,flohmarts or have small booth with books,literature, or pamflets,during flohmarts saturday and sunday

you meet only ghosts wandering Zombies on Internet who insults,mock,ban posters, remove their opinions and hate everything
Internet is sad electronic story at end of this age
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37632 Dec 30, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
look at my friend one more time this passage
there are new heavens and new earth,,,,,,,,,

not like you leaders teach....restored heavens,and restored this old earth

old greek koine Cosmos mean Creation completly somthing new, and destroy old?

look also waht will happen with this wicked old heaven and old earth
2 peter 3;10-14
Psalm 102;;25-26.
Isaiah 51;6
REV 20;11
none of those passages back up falcies teachings of Your leaders from WTBS JW GB so called DFS

KEEP BELIEVING,IT IS YOUR BUSINESS BUT IN VAIN?,
all of you doesn't follow 2 TIM 3;16
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37633 Dec 31, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot of Christian people who are handicapped, and they are very confident in their Faith and it is of no waste of their time to DEFEND their Faith.

I am sorry you feel it is a waste of your time......so maybe you shouldn't ...because you really don't make any sense....and the title of this topix doesn't either.

Is that a question you asked me??? kinda a silly one but here goes....they waste their time out pioneering , so they might as well waste it in here telling their lies. You were told it was a waste of your time by the watch tower? You didn't KNOW that yourself???? You don't like defending your faith?

The Bible says "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you SHALL have everlasting life"

We don't need a JW's (WATCH TOWER) interpretation of that scripture....A child could understand that....can you find that scripture?

So tell me student , since you didn't mention it in a reply......why so many FALSE dates reported?, so may lies from the watch tower on these dates of end of times? Have you asked watch tower to tell WHY they told so many LIES? Are you scared to ask watch tower questions?

Out of respect, I call my earthly (dad) by His title...Dad...not by His name...although I KNOW his name.......Out of more respect I say "Heavenly Father" not by one of His many names,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min siberianmousefunt... 72,971
Any gay / bi guys wanna sext (Apr '12) 3 min Jackie 19
Bj 6 min Jackie 1
Anybody wanna be dirty on FaceTime? (Feb '12) 22 min Avery 29
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 44 min Gabriel 995,177
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Johnny 447,505
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 699,664