Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37572 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you sweetheart
you are really true faithful believer and lover of our Precious LORD
Let me add
Joseph husband of MERRY without of vision wit angle, for sure he would leave her,
but Angel assure Joseph that Baby Jesus is born from God not from adultery with other man.
it means their marriage was pure and Holy in the eyes of elders of their village,and Mosaic Jewish Sanhedrin law?
my 100 % devotion to Bible allow me with help of Gods Spirit to leave this JW organization, because they plainly contradict Gods Word,I don't spread hate against them,I tell only what Bible say about their man made lies,own glories,greed, and fake teachings>
Bible,our Holy Tabernacle allow me to conversate ,or pray only with God, through Jesus Christ John 14;6....
not through a man or church,or JW elders or leaders
I just stop attend their meetings,play big shot, associate with them,
before this my past wife 19 years she was my wife,she was JW,and commit adultery with not JW,get married, rob all my belongings and disapear in Germany
it is shame, shame
but God in His great mercy,allow me to return back to US, to have library of many Bible translations, with also different languages, and I love only Bible as His chosen child Rom 8;16-17, 28-30
I daily excercise 2 Cor 7;1. Rev 14;5 as member of heavenly assembly of Rev 7;1-8
departure humans like I,
happen around the world christianity,before last Judgement of God on christianity,38001 sects and JW organization,
none of Gods Children will be member of any earthly churches or JW, during their last judgement Rev 18,
and fulfilment of Rev 18;4-5
read those passages my sweet heart
God bless you and your beloved Family
I am sorry that your wife of 19 years, did this to you....

.I am GLAD and happy for you that you LEFT this cult of many lies.

I will read those scriptures.

"When 3 or more is gathered together in HIS name, there HE is also" that is a spiritual Church, a TRUE Church....not a Church BUILDING.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37573 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
dear
true believers doesn't need any visible proff,or persuasion by other man who knows nothing like all of us
true follower needs Gods Grace,Eph 2;8-9 and faith Hebr 11;1
to get 100% assurance with Gods Spirit help,we need to pray for help, perservierence,love, and Mercy of Gods Forgiveness of our daily failure,
THEN GODS ASSURANCE WILL REST ON US TO AN END,
GO NEED ONLY FROM US,TO LOVE HIM AND OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS,THAT IS ALL
our without of error love make God absolute Happy God and Redeemer through our Lord,all our wicked transgressions
his comandments are not like man made churches heavy burden yokes Gal 5;1,
rather we should wear yoke of Christ Mat 11;29
this yoke make us free from all human and satanic earthly slavery
I JUST DON'T SEE ORGANIZATION OF JW,WHO FOLLOW SIMPLE COMANDMENTS OF OUR GOD YHVH(english Jehovah)
Right......but the UNBELIEVERS then and the Unbelievers NOW.....needed that proof and so it was written.

True believers do not ask for proof.......but BEFORE we became True believers, we asked questions FROM this handed down book called the BIBLE. When we accept Jesus as our Saviour, all our questions are answered......as we go to the Bible for the answers, and in PRAYING.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37574 Dec 29, 2013
The Bible is a Mysterious book. A Good book. An Inspiring book.
A Spiritual book. A history book. A Science book .A Math book.

When you read it and LISTEN to your reading, it talks to you NOW ,and it talked to the people back in Jesus's times. It TOLD the future (prophesized) to those back in Jesus's era......and it prophesizes to us NOW.

What an AMAZING Book!

Did you know that the RAIN never came down from the sky, until the FLOOD?? It came UP from the ground....in a mist and watered the earth....Genesis 2: 5

That is one of the reasons they couldn't believe in NOAH.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37575 Dec 29, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
When you read it and LISTEN to your reading, it talks to you NOW ,and it talked to the people back in Jesus's times. It TOLD the future (prophesized) to those back in Jesus's era......and it prophesizes to us NOW.
What an AMAZING Book!
Did you know that the RAIN never came down from the sky, until the FLOOD?? It came UP from the ground....in a mist and watered the earth....Genesis 2: 5
I studied when I was lot younger
book about weather time before Flood
till today humans can find particles of frozen water in the deep sapce
it means that earth was protected from cosmic radiation by around water filled in our today known Milky Way,or planetsr system

it was not possible to be rain from heaven,because warm water protecting longevity and healthy life on this earth, this water protect from radiation and create like warm greenhouse climate on this earth,giving moistures evaporated early morning from all plants

this climate beuty didn't have to require to all houses to have roof above,or energy to hit our homes,

deep ocean sendiments C12,C14 found in pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean,give us 100% proof of fallen masses of water from above over 7000 years agao,
it means Global Noah Flood was happen about 4,990 BCE or less,
it means horrible changes climate and shifting continents occured during time of Peleg ,
some between babel tower,Nemrod and mix languages,where humankind and continents were divided and separated from each others

sweety/read slowly, to catch full sense of my english foreign basic explanation

soon
I will post you details about those events?
God bless you in deeper Bible maturity,understanding and living eternal hope to be one of those who will reside eternaly new heaven under new heavenly government of new heaven 14400-described as spiritual Levities taken from global spiritual tribes of spiritual israel.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37576 Dec 29, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry that your wife of 19 years, did this to you....
.I am GLAD and happy for you that you LEFT this cult of many lies.
I will read those scriptures.
"When 3 or more is gathered together in HIS name, there HE is also" that is a spiritual Church, a TRUE Church....not a Church BUILDING.
thanks deaar
reading Bible is spiritualy assembling in His Godhead heavenly church ,through Earthly Holy TABERNACLE GODS WORLD BIBLE ONLY.

I am sure our cyber love can be only one DIVINE AGAPE GODS LOVE.1 COR 13.....
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37577 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks deaar
reading Bible is spiritualy assembling in His Godhead heavenly church ,through Earthly Holy TABERNACLE GODS WORLD BIBLE ONLY.
I am sure our cyber love can be only one DIVINE AGAPE GODS LOVE.1 COR 13.....
Not sure what you are saying here.......I do know that reading the Bible give us Spirit insight
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37578 Dec 29, 2013
correction: Spiritual insight
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37579 Dec 29, 2013
Something for the JW's to ponder:

Why can some of the JW's organization get to go on to HIGHER education..... and you peons JW's cant ????

So you wont KNOW anymore than what they WANT you to know.???
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#37580 Dec 29, 2013
Daily Text
Monday, December 30

These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength.—2 Thess. 1:9.

We understand from God’s Word that those who are judged as “goats” will go “into everlasting cutting-off.” Our preaching expresses God’s mercy, opening the way for people to change and to get “everlasting life.”(Matt. 25:32, 41, 46; Rom. 10:13-15) If we did not preach, how would people have the opportunity to hear the message that can mean life? Preaching the good news also benefits us.(1 Tim. 4:16) Have you not found that speaking about Jehovah and the Kingdom hope strengthens your faith and your love for God? Has it not helped you to develop Christian qualities? Does not expressing your devotion to God by sharing in the ministry contribute to your happiness? Many who have been privileged to teach the truth to others have had the joy of seeing God’s spirit help such ones to improve their way of life.(Examining the Scriptures Dailt 2013)

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37581 Dec 29, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what you are saying here.......I do know that reading the Bible give us Spirit insight
to make sure that Gods Spirit can only go through Bible to the chosen human,
you read 2 Tim 3;16. 2 peter 1;20. John 15;24-27.John 15'26.
Only from Bible Gods Spirit allows you to believe,to have faith,to pray, to learn Gods Moral law,
Bible is Moral Codex given only for Gods Chosen nation of 144000.and great crowd having hope after resurection or enter new earth as eternal residents of new earth
none of the earthly church is able to approach Holy Spirit and renew your heart as born again from Gods Spirit,John 1;13.3;3-8...
only God can reborn you as new creation,with new pure heart,according to Ezek 36;24-28
only reading Bible without of prayer for understanding,lead humans nowhere,you have to pray for help to understand spiritual riches who are in Bible,
God let you examine His Codex,and you will determine,if you are really birn agian,and if Gods Spirit gives you witness about you to your heart Rom 8;16-17
just try dear,try to find 100% assurance that you are God adopted earthly child<
you never find true assurance from Sunday sermons in your church
But Bible assure you,who you are,
and allow you to be nourish by Gods Word Bible as spiritual new born creation

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37582 Dec 29, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, December 30
These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength.—2 Thess. 1:9.
We understand from God’s Word that those who are judged as “goats” will go “into everlasting cutting-off.” Our preaching expresses God’s mercy, opening the way for people to change and to get “everlasting life.”(Matt. 25:32, 41, 46; Rom. 10:13-15) If we did not preach, how would people have the opportunity to hear the message that can mean life? Preaching the good news also benefits us.(1 Tim. 4:16) Have you not found that speaking about Jehovah and the Kingdom hope strengthens your faith and your love for God? Has it not helped you to develop Christian qualities? Does not expressing your devotion to God by sharing in the ministry contribute to your happiness? Many who have been privileged to teach the truth to others have had the joy of seeing God’s spirit help such ones to improve their way of life.(Examining the Scriptures Dailt 2013)
wrong my firend
your text mislead average reader.
because not preaching,and works can strenght or save our life,
but Grace,Mercy,and Love of God can save potential human,make this human elected child of God to belong to the great crowd(not JW are mention in Bible or anyway)

God require from us,only not divided Love to Him and keep His commandments,in addition to preach without of human push or man made laws,preach about Future Kingdom and God

ministry is only imagination of churches and your leaders who base their teachings on man made doctriens of RCC.

Your daily text mislead,and direct people to the leaders Lies,not Bible and Jesus leoght burden yoke mat 11;29

so,JW prclamation of "good news"is false,
because you guys advertise agenda of your leaders from door to door, with bunch of own written literature and fake translation of F.Franz NWT translated to fit yours JWown agenda from early 1956

advertising own organization is not preaching of Bible True God YHVH(english Jehova) nor preach about new heaven and new earth- complete new CREATION,
NOT RESTORATION OF THIS TRUSHY TO THE CORE OLD SINFULL EARTH,AND UNVIRSE FULL OF MAN MADE JUNK.
2Peter 3;8-13
Psalm 102;25-26. ISAIAH 51;6. Rev 20;10.Titus 2;13-15. Psalm 50;3.Is 24;19

all those passages cry laud against your leaders false teachings about restoration this old earth"so call new system of things"

rather 2 Tim 3;16,apply to me and all those passages given to you as biblical fact,that
JW doctrines are false and man made.
Awesome Black Girl

East Hartford, CT

#37583 Dec 29, 2013
.LOL
you think you know everything...all of you do... have you ever tried speaking to a JW instead of arguing? I thought not..No I'm not a witness but I do know a lot about them..I'll tell you one thing..if I do decide to start following a religion it will be theirs.. they are consistent..
The Grand Wazoo wrote:
Let me know how you come out on those "sciptures"
Some of my recent experiences with some of the Jehovah crowd has been very, shall we say "enlightening". Some of these people act like Pentacostals on crack.I had to threaten a JW with bodily harm to get him off of my property.
Just what we need is some more Fundie whackjobs with an End Times fixation.
As for the dissent issue, Leslie, if it wasn't for dissent , you'd all be Catholics.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37584 Dec 29, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, December 30

JW are the goats (more properly sheep).

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37585 Dec 29, 2013
Awesome Black Girl wrote:
.LOL
you think you know everything...all of you do... have you ever tried speaking to a JW instead of arguing? I thought not..No I'm not a witness but I do know a lot about them..I'll tell you one thing..if I do decide to start following a religion it will be theirs.. they are consistent..
<quoted text>

We do know. They are false prophets.

Don't believe us, then do your research. Least you end up like them.

They are chronic liars and hypocrites. They are exactly like the people Jesus preached against and are the opposite of the sort of people he cultivated as followers.

Again, don't believe me. Do your research.

Or suffer the same fate they suffer (present tense).

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37586 Dec 29, 2013
Awesome Black Girl wrote:
.LOL
<quoted text>
Yes, we have tried talking with them and they do not talk....they can not talk on ANYTHING unless they have their little magazine the watch tower.

They only convey lies....I am sorry if you even THINK about joining their cult ! talk with some X -JW's ...they will tell the real story...

The JW cult is one of the worst in CULTS ! They would drink the poison koolaid if watch tower told them to .! Do you remember the "Jim Jones " people that was massacred?

By the way.....we are just asking them questions..NOT arguing... they don't know how to argue........they don't know much . If we don't agree with them , we will TELL them so!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37587 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong my firend
your text mislead average reader.
because not preaching,and works can strenght or save our life,
but Grace,Mercy,and Love of God can save potential human,make this human elected child of God to belong to the great crowd(not JW are mention in Bible or anyway)
God require from us,only not divided Love to Him and keep His commandments,in addition to preach without of human push or man made laws,preach about Future Kingdom and God
ministry is only imagination of churches and your leaders who base their teachings on man made doctriens of RCC.
Your daily text mislead,and direct people to the leaders Lies,not Bible and Jesus leoght burden yoke mat 11;29
so,JW prclamation of "good news"is false,
because you guys advertise agenda of your leaders from door to door, with bunch of own written literature and fake translation of F.Franz NWT translated to fit yours JWown agenda from early 1956
advertising own organization is not preaching of Bible True God YHVH(english Jehova) nor preach about new heaven and new earth- complete new CREATION,
NOT RESTORATION OF THIS TRUSHY TO THE CORE OLD SINFULL EARTH,AND UNVIRSE FULL OF MAN MADE JUNK.
2Peter 3;8-13
Psalm 102;25-26. ISAIAH 51;6. Rev 20;10.Titus 2;13-15. Psalm 50;3.Is 24;19
all those passages cry laud against your leaders false teachings about restoration this old earth"so call new system of things"
rather 2 Tim 3;16,apply to me and all those passages given to you as biblical fact,that
JW doctrines are false and man made.
I agree......they are CHIEF of deceivers,.... and mis-leaders !
Liam

Chicago, IL

#37588 Dec 29, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
What an AMAZING Book!
The Bible isn't one book, its a collection of books. They were gathered, edited, labeled and compiled by the Catholic Church in the 4th century. You act as though Jesus Christ established a Bible for his ministry. He didn't. He established a Church. If he would have established a Bible, He would have given us a list of books to put into it. He didn't and neither did His Apostles. The Bible is the result of the sacred traditions of the Catholic Church. It was compiled at the council of Rome (362 AD) and Cathage and Hippo (419 AD).

You can Google the history of the NT compilation if you're not afraid to learn the truth. If you're afraid of being exposed then do the fundamental Christian tactic: ignore the truth and carry on pretending that the Bible fell from the sky; the Apostles didn't explain it properly, and now you are the authority to interpret it. Ignorance fuels the non Catholic fundamental movements. They are Bible idolaters.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37589 Dec 29, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible isn't one book, its a collection of books. They were gathered, edited, labeled and compiled by the Catholic Church in the 4th century. You act as though Jesus Christ established a Bible for his ministry. He didn't. He established a Church. If he would have established a Bible, He would have given us a list of books to put into it. He didn't and neither did His Apostles. The Bible is the result of the sacred traditions of the Catholic Church. It was compiled at the council of Rome (362 AD) and Cathage and Hippo (419 AD).
You can Google the history of the NT compilation if you're not afraid to learn the truth. If you're afraid of being exposed then do the fundamental Christian tactic: ignore the truth and carry on pretending that the Bible fell from the sky; the Apostles didn't explain it properly, and now you are the authority to interpret it. Ignorance fuels the non Catholic fundamental movements. They are Bible idolaters.
The Bible has many books within it , yes., making it ONE Bible now.

Where did you get that I thought of it as "falling from the sky" ?? I have NEVER been afraid of knowing the TRUTH ! Just because you 'google' to get information...does this make it TRUTH?????

Being technical about the Bible of where, who , when, done it.....is not what I was conveying there.......it is still an AMAZING book.

You continue finding out who started the bible, what church started the bible, where it was started and I will continue to :

ENJOY reading this AMAZING book.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37590 Dec 29, 2013
Liam wrote:
<quoted text>

Excellent post.

Seek and ye shall find.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37591 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied when I was lot younger
book about weather time before Flood
till today humans can find particles of frozen water in the deep sapce
it means that earth was protected from cosmic radiation by around water filled in our today known Milky Way,or planetsr system
it was not possible to be rain from heaven,because warm water protecting longevity and healthy life on this earth, this water protect from radiation and create like warm greenhouse climate on this earth,giving moistures evaporated early morning from all plants
this climate beuty didn't have to require to all houses to have roof above,or energy to hit our homes,
deep ocean sendiments C12,C14 found in pacific Ocean and Atlantic Ocean,give us 100% proof of fallen masses of water from above over 7000 years agao,
it means Global Noah Flood was happen about 4,990 BCE or less,
it means horrible changes climate and shifting continents occured during time of Peleg ,
some between babel tower,Nemrod and mix languages,where humankind and continents were divided and separated from each others
sweety/read slowly, to catch full sense of my english foreign basic explanation
soon
I will post you details about those events?
God bless you in deeper Bible maturity,understanding and living eternal hope to be one of those who will reside eternaly new heaven under new heavenly government of new heaven 14400-described as spiritual Levities taken from global spiritual tribes of spiritual israel.
Looking forward to it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Huh 982,357
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 6 min Guy from Latonia 11
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min swampmudd 7,805
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Clearwater 123,807
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min Michael 681,924
Baiting Up Email For Scamming 6 hr Resist the urge 1
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr onemale 286,558
More from around the web