Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37552 Dec 28, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
. I have lowered my expectations .
This Student person doesn't know very much. I wonder if he is a real JW.....course I cant tell the difference in their lies.

Their lies are all the same. They are not called 'Dubs' for nothing.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37553 Dec 28, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
. I have lowered my expectations .
This Student person doesn't know very much. I wonder if he is a real JW.....course I cant tell the difference in their lies.
I told you earlier
that Student could be young unmature JW,
and he is doing the best what he can do?
but have not 100% clue about complete JW doctrines

let me add.
ancient tribe traditions till today area of israel,Middle East etc...
have deep family tribes traditional laws of marriage

women virgin could be bride or wife of man with permit of elders of tribe,but she couldn't have sexy with her husband till marriage before high spiritual priest
after this she could have sexy
same was happen with Merry,
she get pregnant as virgin,
and Joseph dream didn';t allow him to leave her as adulter or fornicator.

next?also till today women not having children,doesn't have open womb created by God,
she is spiritualy considered as virgin,
same man

mostly God choose such man and women who are virgins,who were not married, or married but they didn't have own children

it is very difficult to understand in west culture such misterious spiritual laws,and customs,
But they are truthful,and proper

JW believes that Jesus was born from virgin, as Son of God,send in the form of misterious Holy Spirit seed to be born as Word in flesh of huamna,to dwell among humans,and to redeem all those who His Father promised Him as great Gift to build CHURCH OF GODHEAD LORD OF JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVENS

Hope you understood?

Somone don't like our grey boxes and remove Topics our posts
sad sad sad

God bless you sweety

PS
Let me add,in general JW leaders just discourage potential JW from Internet,posting and attend internet discussions,because they claim that Internet have wicked Apostates devils who take apart those who are sincere JW,

earlier they punished such attendants, but now?I really don't know?

but Student have to have permit to post only daily texts and some Bible passages taken from WT,or Publications of Watchtower Society
and at end Someone elder brother control Student activity(it could be also he is bethel( their JW house,inside Society building) volutary young man works directly for free under supervision of his leaders

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37554 Dec 28, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not get straight answers from defenders of the false Divine Names.
Proverbs 30:4
4 Who has gone up to heaven and come down?
Whose hands have gathered up the wind?
Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is his name, and what is the name of his son?
Surely you know!
please?
Quote original hebrew words translated in english
Because what you did,you post something what you don't understand, and have not clue this Psalm rethoric?

you contradict whole hebrew Scriptures and despise Name given by God many times in OT and NT

MY FRIEND YOU GOT NOT CLUE?WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT,
Even Google doesn;t helps you to make your own clear mind what is His name?
Clowns not suppose to enter and interupt sincerely persons who ask questions to know who JW are??

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37555 Dec 28, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
You will not get straight answers from defenders of the false Divine Names.
Proverbs 30:4
4 Who has gone up to heaven and come down?
Whose hands have gathered up the wind?
Who has wrapped up the waters in a cloak?
Who has established all the ends of the earth?
What is his name, and what is the name of his son?
Surely you know!
the answer is about revealing Gods name
John 3;13
And no man hath ascended up to heaven,
but He that came down from heaven,
EVEN THE SON OF MAN WHICH IS IN HEAVEN

HE JESUS CHRIST CAME DOWN FROM HEAVEN TO WITNESS ABOUT HIS NAME ,GLORY,AND HIM WHO WAS NOT KNOWN PERSONALY BY hIS NAME

Eph 4;9
Now that he ascended what is it but that he aslo ascended first into the lower partd of the earth
Luke 23;43.John 3;13

you TOOK OUT OF CONTEXT THIS PSALM TO FIT YOUR LIES AGAINST THOSE WHO KNOWS GODS NAME REVEALED BY SON OF GOD JESUS WHO CAME FROM HEAVEN TO TELL US HIS FATHER NAME AND HIS PURPOSE,PLAN,AND GOSPEL

YOU ARE SIMPLE DECEIVER AND LAIAR.
Student

Mexico

#37556 Dec 28, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, December 29

My instruction will drip ... as gentle rains upon grass.—Deut. 32:2.

The apostle Paul advises Christians not to leave a marriage partner just because that individual is an unbeliever.(1 Cor. 7:12-16) Keeping in mind the possibility that an unbelieving marriage mate may become a Christian can help a believer to maintain his or her happiness although living in a divided household. In trying to reach the unbeliever with the message of the truth, though, a certain caution is in order. A Bible student may expect unbelieving family members to accept the Kingdom message immediately, but the good news could be met with an adverse response. If you are presently conducting a Bible study with a student whose mate has no desire to take part in true worship, why not hold regular practice sessions to help the student to approach issues tactfully? A few well-placed droplets of truth will often do more good than a spiritual downpour would.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37557 Dec 28, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, December 29
The apostle Paul advises Christians not to leave a marriage partner just because that individual is an unbeliever.(1 Cor. 7:12-16) Keeping in mind the possibility that an unbelieving marriage mate may become a Christian can help a believer to maintain his or her happiness although living in a divided household. In trying to reach the unbeliever with the message of the truth, though, a certain caution is in order. A Bible student may expect unbelieving family members to accept the Kingdom message immediately, but the good news could be met with an adverse response. If you are presently conducting a Bible study with a student whose mate has no desire to take part in true worship, why not hold regular practice sessions to help the student to approach issues tactfully? A few well-placed droplets of truth will often do more good than a spiritual downpour would.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Cult indoctrination 101.

Typical mind control cult crap.
Student

Mexico

#37558 Dec 28, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
And what did "virgin" mean to the writers of the bible. The word translated from Greek was almah (or elem). It refers to any young woman of child bearing years who has not had a child. In the time of Jesus that would be from about age 13 to the birth of the first child.
A young woman who was pregnant with her first child would still be a "virgin" until she gave birth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Almah
The Hebrew word bethulah (virgin)signifies a woman who has never been united to a man in marriage and has never had sexual intercourse.
(Ge 24:16-Now the young woman was very attractive in appearance, a virgin, and no man had had sexual intercourse with her;

De 32:25- Outdoors a sword will bereave them,
And indoors fright, Of both young man and virgin,

Jg 21:12-However, they found out of the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred girls, virgins, that had not had intercourse with a man by lying with a male.

1Ki 1:2-So his servants said to him:“Let them look for a girl, a virgin,

The Greek term parthenos (virgin), however, can apply to both single men and single women.—Mt 25:1-12; Lu 1:27; Ac 21:9; 1Co 7:25, 36-38.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37559 Dec 28, 2013
How the demons hate YAHWEH and YASHA/YESHUA!

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37560 Dec 29, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrew word bethulah (virgin)signifies a woman who has never been united to a man in marriage and has never had sexual intercourse.
(Ge 24:16-Now the young woman was very attractive in appearance, a virgin, and no man had had sexual intercourse with her;
De 32:25- Outdoors a sword will bereave them,
And indoors fright, Of both young man and virgin,
Jg 21:12-However, they found out of the inhabitants of Jabeshgilead four hundred girls, virgins, that had not had intercourse with a man by lying with a male.
1Ki 1:2-So his servants said to him:“Let them look for a girl, a virgin,
The Greek term parthenos (virgin), however, can apply to both single men and single women.—Mt 25:1-12; Lu 1:27; Ac 21:9; 1Co 7:25, 36-38.

You see your mistake, don't you?

Hint: NT is in Greek and talks about Jesus.

Hint 2: OT is in Hebrew (or at least a quirky derivative of Hebrew) and is not germane to our discussion.

Hint: 3 The Bible is not big on redundency (with some exceptions). Whan the text adds that they had not had intercourse it is ADDING NEW INFORMATION not contained in the word.

There is more, but that is enough to get you started.

Remember, everything the WTBTS tells you is Satan inspired with the attempt of keeping you deluded.

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37561 Dec 29, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you earlier
that Student could be young unmature JW,
and he is doing the best what he can do?
but have not 100% clue about complete JW doctrines
let me add.
ancient tribe traditions till today area of israel,Middle East etc...
have deep family tribes traditional laws of marriage
women virgin could be bride or wife of man with permit of elders of tribe,but she couldn't have sexy with her husband till marriage before high spiritual priest
after this she could have sexy
same was happen with Merry,
she get pregnant as virgin,
and Joseph dream didn';t allow him to leave her as adulter or fornicator.
next?also till today women not having children,doesn't have open womb created by God,
she is spiritualy considered as virgin,
same man
mostly God choose such man and women who are virgins,who were not married, or married but they didn't have own children
it is very difficult to understand in west culture such misterious spiritual laws,and customs,
But they are truthful,and proper
JW believes that Jesus was born from virgin, as Son of God,send in the form of misterious Holy Spirit seed to be born as Word in flesh of huamna,to dwell among humans,and to redeem all those who His Father promised Him as great Gift to build CHURCH OF GODHEAD LORD OF JESUS CHRIST IN HEAVENS
Hope you understood?
Somone don't like our grey boxes and remove Topics our posts
sad sad sad
God bless you sweety
PS
Let me add,in general JW leaders just discourage potential JW from Internet,posting and attend internet discussions,because they claim that Internet have wicked Apostates devils who take apart those who are sincere JW,
earlier they punished such attendants, but now?I really don't know?
but Student have to have permit to post only daily texts and some Bible passages taken from WT,or Publications of Watchtower Society
and at end Someone elder brother control Student activity(it could be also he is bethel( their JW house,inside Society building) volutary young man works directly for free under supervision of his leaders
Thank you.

Yes, I am sure the JW leaders discourage having discussions on the internet, they are afraid that they would gradually get DEPROGRAMMED, and that they are spied on when they do get on.

What really hurts and bothers me about JW's is that they don't THINK for themselves, they cannot carry on a "conversation" on their own...not even common everyday stuff. The leaders even have spies to get friendly with another JW and go to their homes, to make sure they are on the UP and UP of watch tower rules and regulations.... in the home lifestyles.

This is sad. This family that I know , and that has gotten OUT....has told me some very disturbing info, and I believe them, because it is the SAME info from all that has left that organization....the SAME.

God, chose the EXACT era or time for this Virgin Birth....1.Joseph knew he had never had been intimate with a Woman, and 2. Mary KNEW she had not been intimate with a Man....so that was established . Next, God had to establish to Joseph, to BELIEVE that Mary had not had intercourse with a Man... God KNEW that Joseph BELIEVED in HIM, so then the vision or dream from GOD.

This Virgin Birth had to happen when it did....can you imagin us believing it today, if Jesus was born in this ERA!!!

It also had to happen the WAY it did....God ;s holy seed, and for Joseph to ask questions about Mary.....or the WORLD would have worshipped JOSEPH, being the Father of Jesus Christ!........thus this story had to be written in God's holy word...the Bible

It is just as WRONG, for a Man to have intimate relations before marriage as it is for Woman to have intimate relations before marriage.....But Women has to PROVE that they are a Virgin....

this PROOF , need be only to their Man of marriage on their wedding night. NOT to the world, or to anyone but.... HIM....

If God knows, and the Woman knows, and the Husband knows....
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37562 Dec 29, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You see your mistake, don't you?
Hint: NT is in Greek and talks about Jesus.
Hint 2: OT is in Hebrew (or at least a quirky derivative of Hebrew) and is not germane to our discussion.
Hint: 3 The Bible is not big on redundency (with some exceptions). Whan the text adds that they had not had intercourse it is ADDING NEW INFORMATION not contained in the word.
There is more, but that is enough to get you started.
Remember, everything the WTBTS tells you is Satan inspired with the attempt of keeping you deluded.
yes...in hint 3......... virgin, and,.. not had intercourse with a man, is CONTAINED in the same word ...VIRGIN,

One of the tricks of this satan inspired WTBTS ,... is repetition in the same word but twisted in a different way of putting it,...

in other words , a lot of talk and say absolutely NOTHING
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37563 Dec 29, 2013
JW's doctrine , or should I say watch towers lies......do not believe
that the 3 wise men were from GOD. They tell them they were fro Satan.

Can anyone elaborate on this?
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37564 Dec 29, 2013
JW's watch tower , also thinks that, Satan wants people to think of Jesus as a baby...... ONLY JW's fall for this ....we people, of Jesus Christ ... DONT

The reason for this, if JW's watch tower can try to convince us that we think this....is so satan can RETURN (first) and we will BELIEVE he (satan ).. is JESUS!!!!!

Satan is LIAR and fathered the first LIE.....he doesn't care if we call him Jesus.....just that he is getting the WORSHIP.....that is all he is after, to be WORSHIPPED like the Most High, he wants all eyes on him, all thoughts on him, he wants all the Control of us!

Satan is a fake....same as a liar, same as false, same as a manipulator,
as a instigator, same as a deceiver, same as a trickerer, same as an EVIL DOER,,,,,he wants POWER and he doesn't care if you like what you are doing , just as long as you are doing and believing him!!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37565 Dec 29, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, December 29
Shame on you JW's for even dating a person OUT of our faith and getting married !!!!!

Oh!! maybe you meant IF you converted one of them and not the other... or maybe you meant both started studying with JW, but only one of them wanted to join

But they can DISOWN , their own child, if they don't BELIEVE in the watch tower???? just not the husband/wife...keep working with them to believe you ??????
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37566 Dec 29, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
JW's doctrine , or should I say watch towers lies......do not believe
that the 3 wise men were from GOD. They tell them they were fro Satan.
Can anyone elaborate on this?
Well they could be right. These were called Magi from whence we get magic which is condemned by Scripture. And before they found Messiah 2years after his birth in Bethlehem - they first paid a visit to King Herod in Jerusalem that resulted in all those children being slaughtered. Doesn't sound like something Yahweh would plan.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37567 Dec 29, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they could be right. These were called Magi from whence we get magic which is condemned by Scripture. And before they found Messiah 2years after his birth in Bethlehem - they first paid a visit to King Herod in Jerusalem that resulted in all those children being slaughtered. Doesn't sound like something Yahweh would plan.
Thanks for this input..

interesting.....and a possibility........but here is the way I look at it.......".wise as a serpent, and calm as a dove"

The people then, and us now...needed PROOF that a child was born ;;;our Deliverer or our Saviour...... and a SIGN was given to follow.......(we are told to watch the signs of the time)

I am not sure and ( I may be wrong) that these MAGI that went to King Herod, were the SAME ones.....

to KILL all the first born of 2years,to be in God's PLAN is something that I cannot fathom ,
But again God works in mysterious ways.....HIS ways are not our ways.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37568 Dec 29, 2013
King Herod wanted the wise men to return to him after they found Jesus, but they took a different route.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37569 Dec 29, 2013
yon wrote:
How the demons hate YAHWEH and YASHA/YESHUA!
and you are one of those haters

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37570 Dec 29, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
Yes, I am sure the JW leaders discourage having discussions on the internet, they are afraid that they would gradually get DEPROGRAMMED, and that they are spied on when they do get on.
What really hurts and bothers me about JW's is that they don't THINK for themselves, they cannot carry on a "conversation" on their own...not even common everyday stuff. The leaders even have spies to get friendly with another JW and go to their homes, to make sure they are on the UP and UP of watch tower rules and regulations.... in the home lifestyles.
This is sad. This family that I know , and that has gotten OUT....has told me some very disturbing info, and I believe them, because it is the SAME info from all that has left that organization....the SAME.
God, chose the EXACT era or time for this Virgin Birth....1.Joseph knew he had never had been intimate with a Woman, and 2. Mary KNEW she had not been intimate with a Man....so that was established . Next, God had to establish to Joseph, to BELIEVE that Mary had not had intercourse with a Man... God KNEW that Joseph BELIEVED in HIM, so then the vision or dream from GOD.
This Virgin Birth had to happen when it did....can you imagin us believing it today, if Jesus was born in this ERA!!!
It also had to happen the WAY it did....God ;s holy seed, and for Joseph to ask questions about Mary.....or the WORLD would have worshipped JOSEPH, being the Father of Jesus Christ!........thus this story had to be written in God's holy word...the Bible
It is just as WRONG, for a Man to have intimate relations before marriage as it is for Woman to have intimate relations before marriage.....But Women has to PROVE that they are a Virgin....
this PROOF , need be only to their Man of marriage on their wedding night. NOT to the world, or to anyone but.... HIM....
If God knows, and the Woman knows, and the Husband knows....
thank you sweetheart
you are really true faithful believer and lover of our Precious LORD

Let me add
Joseph husband of MERRY without of vision wit angle, for sure he would leave her,
but Angel assure Joseph that Baby Jesus is born from God not from adultery with other man.

it means their marriage was pure and Holy in the eyes of elders of their village,and Mosaic Jewish Sanhedrin law?

my 100 % devotion to Bible allow me with help of Gods Spirit to leave this JW organization, because they plainly contradict Gods Word,I don't spread hate against them,I tell only what Bible say about their man made lies,own glories,greed, and fake teachings>

Bible,our Holy Tabernacle allow me to conversate ,or pray only with God, through Jesus Christ John 14;6....
not through a man or church,or JW elders or leaders

I just stop attend their meetings,play big shot, associate with them,
before this my past wife 19 years she was my wife,she was JW,and commit adultery with not JW,get married, rob all my belongings and disapear in Germany

it is shame, shame
but God in His great mercy,allow me to return back to US, to have library of many Bible translations, with also different languages, and I love only Bible as His chosen child Rom 8;16-17, 28-30

I daily excercise 2 Cor 7;1. Rev 14;5 as member of heavenly assembly of Rev 7;1-8

departure humans like I,
happen around the world christianity,before last Judgement of God on christianity,38001 sects and JW organization,

none of Gods Children will be member of any earthly churches or JW, during their last judgement Rev 18,
and fulfilment of Rev 18;4-5

read those passages my sweet heart
God bless you and your beloved Family

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37571 Dec 29, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for this input..
interesting.....and a possibility........but here is the way I look at it.......".wise as a serpent, and calm as a dove"
The people then, and us now...needed PROOF that a child was born ;;;our Deliverer or our Saviour...... and a SIGN was given to follow.......(we are told to watch the signs of the time)
I am not sure and ( I may be wrong) that these MAGI that went to King Herod, were the SAME ones.....
to KILL all the first born of 2years,to be in God's PLAN is something that I cannot fathom ,
But again God works in mysterious ways.....HIS ways are not our ways.
dear
true believers doesn't need any visible proff,or persuasion by other man who knows nothing like all of us

true follower needs Gods Grace,Eph 2;8-9 and faith Hebr 11;1
to get 100% assurance with Gods Spirit help,we need to pray for help, perservierence,love, and Mercy of Gods Forgiveness of our daily failure,

THEN GODS ASSURANCE WILL REST ON US TO AN END,

GO NEED ONLY FROM US,TO LOVE HIM AND OBEY HIS COMMANDMENTS,THAT IS ALL
our without of error love make God absolute Happy God and Redeemer through our Lord,all our wicked transgressions
his comandments are not like man made churches heavy burden yokes Gal 5;1,

rather we should wear yoke of Christ Mat 11;29

this yoke make us free from all human and satanic earthly slavery

I JUST DON'T SEE ORGANIZATION OF JW,WHO FOLLOW SIMPLE COMANDMENTS OF OUR GOD YHVH(english Jehovah)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 31,527
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 24 min Peter Ross 6,494
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 27 min Harlot-Beast ofRe... 687,403
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 34 min nanoanomaly 987,406
Trump: "Get that Son of a B- - - - off the fiel... 3 hr HFCS - What It Is 2
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 7 hr Doctor REALITY 31
News Abortion issue looms over Supreme Court choice (May '09) 9 hr Ricky F 2,335
More from around the web