“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37480 Dec 27, 2013
yon wrote:
All fanatical religions are pretty much the same. I've been having the same experience with Jews. They all revert to cult tactics.

I have never see this with Jews, but I only know one Orthodox Jew and I don't know him that well. I would imagine the OJ's are more fundy.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37481 Dec 27, 2013
awsome dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible only have facts?
but your facts are your own delusions?
that is all,
mostly own delusions harm single clients like you,cause maniacial shisophremnia
and depart quickly by 911 to dr Shrink?
so be aware and good boy my son,
and start pray for forgiveness and mercy

Try making sense next time.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37482 Dec 27, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
you have to study with them their doctrines to know about their beliefs,
not study them from media sources full of lies,deceit,and Spiritual BS?
why you are not able to refute me on line,or Student,who silently post his daily texts,
and you run around like mad dog and barking badly?
he heeeeeeeeee
you are not pleased,not happy,nor even have any basic clues my dear poor son not obey your own Maker G-D YHVH (JEHOVA in english)
so"good night and don't forget forst honest sincerly broken heart send to God for mercy psalm 51.

No I don't.

YHWH in English is Yahweh. No Jehova in English. In Spanish it is Jehovah.

Jehovah is monkier for Satan.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37483 Dec 27, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Dandruff does a good job of explaining my thoughts.

Obviously you have not actually read his comments. He is an apostate.

LOL... You agree with an apostate!!!!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37484 Dec 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but the courage to leave must come from within. Most JW leave long after they realize the cult is not right. It takes a long time to get up the courage to leave. Leaving does not just mean no longer attending at the "kingdom halls", it also means losing all friends and often family. It means disfellowship and being treated as if one never existed. Of course you know this.
Many never leave. Some leave only when their lack of drive to support the cult is obvious to the leadership.
Well said.

Being mentally abused, especially Spiritual mentally abused, is among the worst of the worst. It is their "life after death" security...and when they find out it was ALL a lie, they are "devastated" beyond belief.!

What do I do,...where do I go....no one loves me....God has left me.....God has abandoned me......my family has left me........

Physical abuse, we can get over, heal up the cuts and bruises....but Mental abuse takes a different toll on us, and has to be " handled with care" or it is worse shape than the beginning. Deprograming has to be almost in the same as "brainwashing".

Brainwashing is taking a "Thought " out of MIND and replacing it (gradually) with another thought...THEIR thought they want you to have. Children can be brainwashed VERY easy, because their conscience of good and bad has not kicked in entirely...adults takes a skilled teacher of this conscience.

Jesus taught in parables...where even CHILDREN could understand, and in return the Adults did also see his teachings more clearly. SEEING a teaching, and HEARING the teaching, and FEELING the teaching..........It is absorbed WITHIN.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37485 Dec 27, 2013
An example of "absorbed within"

To this day, I remember and KNOW the LOVE my Mother had for me ....because I

SAW her take both my hands, enclose them into both her hands,

I FELT her put them on her heart....

and I HEARD her say "I love you with all my heart".

Seeing, feeling, and hearing.....it is absorbed in our hearts.

Jesus wrote on the, FLESHLY tablets of our Hearts.

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37486 Dec 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you have not actually read his comments. He is an apostate.
LOL... You agree with an apostate!!!!
I know

ROFL !!
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37487 Dec 27, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! Their minds automatically reject anything they have not been taught to think!
Very true..

It bounces off them like a bouncing ball...actually they don't even HEAR what you have said, the automatic mental block, blocks it.

Children are good at "blocking out" what you say to them.

Have you ever read a paragraph , and then put the book down, or watched a movie, and you couldn't tell me a THING that paragraph said or what the movie was about ?....you had no clue what you read?? I have.

When you read , you have to LISTEN to each word, so you can absorb it and learn it.
You have to LISTEN to the speaker....to "take in what he/she has said.

JW's only do this with the watch tower, they are a "good listener" to the organization (only)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37488 Dec 27, 2013
Tradition and family trumps truth regardless of Jews, Muslims, jw's, Mormons, Cathaholics or whoever. They quote their leaders and are more concerned about bagels and gefilte fish recipes since they know not Scripture and when pressed are mute like student or wild eyed like a couple on this forum.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37493 Dec 27, 2013
yon wrote:
Tradition and family trumps truth regardless of Jews, Muslims, jw's, Mormons, Cathaholics or whoever. They quote their leaders and are more concerned about bagels and gefilte fish recipes since they know not Scripture and when pressed are mute like student or wild eyed like a couple on this forum.
Yes so true

And JW's will give up their FAMILY( their only TRUE love) in a heartbeat if they go against the JW doctrine or should I say the watch tower doctrine , never to realize that old saying

"Blood is thicker than water"
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37496 Dec 27, 2013
Not only can they not answer a few simple questions on their OWN thoughts, they can't even stay on their OWN forum and DEFEND their faith!!!!

Pathetic,!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37499 Dec 27, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
Not only can they not answer a few simple questions on their OWN thoughts, they can't even stay on their OWN forum and DEFEND their faith!!!!
Pathetic,!!
give me your questions about JW
because somebody hates our grey box posters and Topix remove them
We wrote you few posts,I see now they are removed,it look like Dogen wicked works or others haters, hating me, Bible,and true Gospel

God bless you my dear Lady

Location hidden

#37500 Dec 27, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I know
ROFL !!
they cought you in your own trap
are you JW?
DO YOU KNOW POSTER"DANDRUFF "WHO HE IS?
or maybe he post such information to defeat you publicaly who are you,busybody gossiper and repeater of false informations spreading only libel,insults, hates?
do you have right to advice JW Student?,and from his back hate hum,inserting knife of hate in his body and his beliefs?

on your place
I would be badly ashame, and even not try to look own face in the morror, not see rat bling hateful troll?
shame?

anyway have good day
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37501 Dec 27, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
they cought you in your own trap
are you JW?
DO YOU KNOW POSTER"DANDRUFF "WHO HE IS?
or maybe he post such information to defeat you publicaly who are you,busybody gossiper and repeater of false informations spreading only libel,insults, hates?
do you have right to advice JW Student?,and from his back hate hum,inserting knife of hate in his body and his beliefs?
on your place
I would be badly ashame, and even not try to look own face in the morror, not see rat bling hateful troll?
shame?
anyway have good day
I have no idea what you are talking about, sir.

First off ...NO I am not, nor have I ever been a JW.

Student.... made the statement that "dandruff" could answer those questions that I asked HIM.

"dandruff" has made the statement that he left JW"s.....that made him an apostate....right?

Now that was what I was ROFL=(laughing about) at when "dogen" made that reply to student.

A JW has not replied to me on anything that I have asked them in just a general conversation.

If you want to answer those questions I asked Student....then do so

Location hidden

#37502 Dec 27, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idea what you are talking about, sir.
First off ...NO I am not, nor have I ever been a JW.
Student.... made the statement that "dandruff" could answer those questions that I asked HIM.
"dandruff" has made the statement that he left JW"s.....that made him an apostate....right?
Now that was what I was ROFL=(laughing about) at when "dogen" made that reply to student.
A JW has not replied to me on anything that I have asked them in just a general conversation.
If you want to answer those questions I asked Student....then do so
o
I am sorry for my error,
this post was directed to Dogen having not clue what Apostate is?

I apologize you my dear

I gave you two answers in my last posts,

I don't like JW like Student to direct my thoughts?
I do like him as human,but not as something special to be my teacher,or advisor,or his preaching.
I am free from any man yoke and their false doctrines teachings Gal 5;1......
encouarage all of us to throw burdens of the man

and MAT 11;29...\ENCOURAGE YOU,ME AND ALL OF US TO PUT ONLY YOKE OF OUR LORD JESUS

sorry?for my error
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37504 Dec 27, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
o
I am sorry for my error,
I apologize you my dear
I gave you two answers in my last posts,
I don't like JW like Student to direct my thoughts?
I do like him as human,but not as something special to be my teacher,or advisor,or his preaching.
I am free from any man yoke and their false doctrines teachings Gal 5;1......
encouarage all of us to throw burdens of the man
and MAT 11;29...\ENCOURAGE YOU,ME AND ALL OF US TO PUT ONLY YOKE OF OUR LORD JESUS
sorry?for my error
Apology accepted....

JW have always made it clear what an Apostate is. Dogen knows exactly what 'apostate is , as we all do.

Location hidden

#37505 Dec 27, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Apology accepted....
JW have always made it clear what an Apostate is. Dogen knows exactly what 'apostate is , as we all do.
true meaning of word Apostate from Bible,
IS SOMEONE WHO LEFT TRUE GOSPEL OF CHRIST,TRAMPLE HIS SPIRITUAL LAW,AND LEFT BIBLE TEACHINGS TO THIS WICKED WORLD OF LUST,SIN AND DEATH

churches and JW organization abuse this word to make scare their members,
brake from man made doctrines is not Biblical depart from True Jesus Gods Word Bible and His Kingdom

it is same humans superior Lies like word "gather together" assmbly in their churches
as obligation before God

Such churches and JW Lies contradict this greek word sound"episonagoge heaton"means gather together IN HIM,IN HIS CHURCH
It means not earthly church only His God heavenly Spiritual assembly of all ages saints being in heave,and worship Him through Holy Taberncale-HIS WORD BIBLE,
This episinagoge heaton" exist only in Hebrew 10;25,2 Thess 2;1
but man made churches and JW are liars and Lie to average member to draw them to their teachings and donations for their pockets as weel making fear with word APOSTATE abused from Bible

Because Apostle Paul called APOSTATES those who depart from true Jesus Christ Gospel and His Moral Law Gods Word Bible

also JW or churches calling others who left them as APOSTATE,
They are himself Apostates teaching their own satanic sermons,man doctrines and Lies,not follow Jesus Christ True Gospel and Apostle paul warnings

sweet lady?
don't be deceived by man made Lies,and BS,having nothing to do with TRUE BELEIVER WORSHIP OF GOD THROUGH HIS HOLY TABERNACLE GODS WORD BIBLE.

I am able to write 2000 pages book about such ages of Lies, spiritual crimes, greed, crimes,murders,and slavery of mankind by such evil religion like Christianity and leaders of churches and JW organization leaders, despising little member, separating himselves from normal crow,
using money only for own riches,own pleasures,and spew against those who laud tell the truth about them

so" not Dogen,not yon,nor you or Student have any clue what true Apostazy is,and what is true heavenly Church of all sainst of ages existing in heaven,not on this earth,

ON THIS EARTH EXIST ONLY BIBLE,GODS SPIRIT AND STILL ALIVE REMNANT OF 144000 REV 7;1-8,
AS WELL AS GREAT CROWD SAVED BY GODS GRACE, NOT WHOLE MANKIND ,NOT CHURCHES,NOT JW ORGANIZATION FULL OF DECEIT,

second return of our Lord is going to be very disapointment for them- they be left behind weep and gnash teeth, because will be to late for repentance of all those Murderous Liars,christianity,38001 cults and JW organization.2 Cor 11;13-15.2 thess 2;2-12

grace in Bible doesn't exist for those devil satanic spirit hate mongers and spiritual murders.
APOSTATES OF ALL AGES FROM TRUE KINGDOM OF GOD,GOSPEL, AND GODS WORD BIBLE

read slowly,and slowly chew my biblical truth
may God bless you my daughter
castaneda

South Burlington, VT

#37506 Dec 27, 2013
yes.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37507 Dec 27, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
give me your questions about JW
because somebody hates our grey box posters and Topix remove them
We wrote you few posts,I see now they are removed,it look like Dogen wicked works or others haters, hating me, Bible,and true Gospel
God bless you my dear Lady

What the heck is a grey box poster?
Is that slang for cult propagated spam.

Dogen loves the Bible and God. By that standard I hate those against the Bible and God like the JW. But I love the sinner even while I hate the sin of the JW cult lies.

I have demonstrated earlier in this forum some of the many lies of the cult and some of the evil they promote so there is little point is dredging all that up again.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37508 Dec 27, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
o
I am sorry for my error,

I know exactly what an apostate is. An apostate is someone too smart to remain a JW.

LOL!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Good-Evil 796,693
__POPE to Lead U.N. 1-World GOVT "Launching" 55 min UMakeWORLDPEACEID... 2
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr marge 568,578
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr AN NFL FAN 120,765
White girls who live in Texas that wanna sexy a... 1 hr bigblack 1
Do white girls like Hispanic guys? (Girls who a... (Jan '14) 1 hr menglihua 16
sexting (guys only) (Jul '12) 1 hr bigblack 233
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Dr_Zorderz 267,563
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Ugly Truth from ... 607,283
Scientific proof for God's existence 3 hr eyeful 642