Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37420 Dec 25, 2013
yon wrote:
Dubs love to talk about "new light" from their mythological "faithful slave" which is why they keep putting out new literature and tell the R&F to disregard older literature as it was "old light". This "new light" one is supposed to take as being on par with the Bible but at the same time denying that it is since the Governing Body does not claim to be infallible. But it's still thought of as "new light" - it's another control tactic - keeping the masses confused and afraid to raise objections for fear of banishment. And how they viciously attack those who expose them as evidenced by the vile language on this thread.
don't lie mister di di
this thread is free of control by deceived GB of JW organization,

this thread control true believers free of any man made doctrines and man slavery bondage Gal 5;1

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37421 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the Bible Jesus would have been born in the spring (around April 8th).
You have a lot of anger issues. Real Christians have better ways to deal with their anger.
the unsaved JW have nothing better. They do not know what real love is.
on base of Usher chronology you are right
on base of true biblical chronology Jesus dies in age of 33.1/2 also birthday goes to end of September beginning of October around October 8th

Windows time of creation reach to 13000 years of human creation,
and goes to 6 BC of Jesus Birthday

you got not any clue of ancient Hebrew pattern time ending 365.1/2 days as one year,

also your mery Christmas sent to remnant of 144000 is Lie,misleading and lack of xpiritual awareness,exposing you as servat of wicked satanic worldwide Christianity celebrating 12/24 together with atheists,idiots,unbelievers, murderous politicians, devil economy, and their commerciality-money

be always good and prepare to post the truth,instead Lies,slander and accusations

serving unsaved JW is serving them for their earthly life goodness and prosperity blessed by God Yehova for them who are only live this life
IT IS SEEN AWESOME LOVE AGAPE OF GOD TO ALL UNSAVED,WICKED ONES, AND EVIL HUMANKIND,INCLUDED YOU AS UNSAVE

You got not clue what Agape Love is,
with your mouth and mind cultivating hate and Lies

but your heart is not new, and not bad.

by constant prayers, God will correct you ,and bring you hope of great crowd who will reside eternaly under new 144000 heavenly government in the new heaven and new earth, Rev 7;9

for you
http//youtube.com/watch..
May God bless you and allow you to open eyes to Him as One true King of Kings and Lord of Lords,who got nothing to do with diabolic Christianity and this 12/24 fake christmas

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37422 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the Bible Jesus would have been born in the spring (around April 8th).
You have a lot of anger issues. Real Christians have better ways to deal with their anger.
the unsaved JW have nothing better. They do not know what real love is.
prince helmut
exclude you from any true prophecies about him, about JW, and God of Bible,

you need to start pray and grow up in maturity with Gods Word and our beloved Father G-D YHVH(YEHOVA)and His first begotten Son Jesus Christ

your issue is to not think, overestimate yourselves proud, and without of proofs accuse others chracters,and beliefs

so?
my b rother and friend Student have open arms to help you,my dear son,
He get Gods BLESSINGS TO BE HERE,AND ANNOINTING TO HELP YOU ,LONELY SOUL

I PRAY FOR YOU MY SON,
AND STUDENT FOR SURE HELPS YOU,
only don't be like little mad child?

GOD LOVES YOU

Studen loves you, Prince Helmut loves you and I love you my dear son

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37423 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Bible mentions many CELEBRATIONS and FESTIVALS and Weddings.
As far as paganism goes, much of modern day JWism is of Pagan origin. The Jews got their laws on blood from the pagans and wedding rituals come from Pagans. Even monotheism was of Pagan origin.
Better of pagan origin than made up by man like the name jehovah.
Bible doesn't mention any word about celebrating at December Jesus birth

quick your google about Gods names-He got them plenty, and only one hebrew tetragram IHVH,

AND READ bIBLE, BIBLE CLEARLY STAY HARD ABOUT NATION CALLED BY HIS NAME,
OT call that YHVH(JEHOVA ) IS SALVATION NOT JESUS( JESUS IS THE WAYMTHE DOOR TO JEHOVA SALVATION JOHN 14;6

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37424 Dec 25, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
don't lie mister di di
this thread is free of control by deceived GB of JW organization,
this thread control true believers free of any man made doctrines and man slavery bondage Gal 5;1

try again and speak in English.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37425 Dec 25, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
on base of Usher chronology you are right
on base of true biblical chronology Jesus dies in age of 33.1/2 also birthday goes to end of September beginning of October around October 8th
Windows time of creation reach to 13000 years of human creation,
and goes to 6 BC of Jesus Birthday
you got not any clue of ancient Hebrew pattern time ending 365.1/2 days as one year,
also your mery Christmas sent to remnant of 144000 is Lie,misleading and lack of xpiritual awareness,exposing you as servat of wicked satanic worldwide Christianity celebrating 12/24 together with atheists,idiots,unbelievers, murderous politicians, devil economy, and their commerciality-money
be always good and prepare to post the truth,instead Lies,slander and accusations
serving unsaved JW is serving them for their earthly life goodness and prosperity blessed by God Yehova for them who are only live this life
IT IS SEEN AWESOME LOVE AGAPE OF GOD TO ALL UNSAVED,WICKED ONES, AND EVIL HUMANKIND,INCLUDED YOU AS UNSAVE
You got not clue what Agape Love is,
with your mouth and mind cultivating hate and Lies
but your heart is not new, and not bad.
by constant prayers, God will correct you ,and bring you hope of great crowd who will reside eternaly under new 144000 heavenly government in the new heaven and new earth, Rev 7;9
for you
http//youtube.com/watch..
May God bless you and allow you to open eyes to Him as One true King of Kings and Lord of Lords,who got nothing to do with diabolic Christianity and this 12/24 fake christmas

You type words but say nothing.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37426 Dec 25, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
prince helmut
exclude you from any true prophecies about him, about JW, and God of Bible,
you need to start pray and grow up in maturity with Gods Word and our beloved Father G-D YHVH(YEHOVA)and His first begotten Son Jesus Christ
your issue is to not think, overestimate yourselves proud, and without of proofs accuse others chracters,and beliefs
so?
my b rother and friend Student have open arms to help you,my dear son,
He get Gods BLESSINGS TO BE HERE,AND ANNOINTING TO HELP YOU ,LONELY SOUL
I PRAY FOR YOU MY SON,
AND STUDENT FOR SURE HELPS YOU,
only don't be like little mad child?
GOD LOVES YOU
Studen loves you, Prince Helmut loves you and I love you my dear son

Student is to stupid to know that panhandling for believers is not a sign from God.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37427 Dec 25, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Bible doesn't mention any word about celebrating at December Jesus birth
quick your google about Gods names-He got them plenty, and only one hebrew tetragram IHVH,
AND READ bIBLE, BIBLE CLEARLY STAY HARD ABOUT NATION CALLED BY HIS NAME,
OT call that YHVH(JEHOVA ) IS SALVATION NOT JESUS( JESUS IS THE WAYMTHE DOOR TO JEHOVA SALVATION JOHN 14;6

The celebration of the birth of the son is for man, not for God.

Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37428 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The celebration of the birth of the son is for man, not for God.
also celebrate man not God

show me In Bible,where is passage back up your claim

Cursed is a man who trust in the man"

nobody can serve two Lords,man and God
something what is against your claim,read
psalm 118;8-9
It is better to trust in the Lord then to put trust(celbrate) confidence in man

it is better to trust Lord than to put confidency in man

Psalm 146; 3
Put not your trust in earthly princes,not in the son of man, in whome thre is no help..

Isaiah 2;22......good to read for you,and meditate and apologize god for your worship man instead only God

your claim to be Gods Child is false?
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37429 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Student is to stupid to know that panhandling for believers is not a sign from God.
Student stupidity is based on Bible,
but your stupidity is based on this satanic world,and man made christianity doctrines of hate and deceit.

have nice evening my son
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37430 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You type words but say nothing.
because you are blind ,deaf,and narrow empty spiritual mind,not able to understand basic essence of spiritual posts?

try make busy your dead brain,and read slowly word by word with meditation after reading,

my posts are like food, spiritual food also have to be chew and swallow slowly, not only swallow,because your belly get disease and 911 depart you to doctor or coffin 6 feet down

also read,chew slowly and swallow all my spiritual food)posts_ able to makes you healthy and good son
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37431 Dec 25, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
psalm 118;8-9
Psalm 146; 3
Put not your trust in earthly princes,not in the son of man, in whome thre is no help..
Isaiah 2;22......good to read for you,and meditate and apologize god for your worship man instead only God
The watch tower paper and all its literature is MAN MADE...why do you SERVE it? You Jw's cant even have your church service without the watch tower magazine . You Jw's are such a FAKE and believe a LIE. Ignorant of the TRUTH of the BIBLE.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37432 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
psalm 118;8-9
Psalm 146; 3

"Man was not made for the Sabbath but the Sabbath for man." - Yesuha Bin Sirach (Messiah)

You are good at misunderstanding and misinterpreting.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37433 Dec 25, 2013
<quoted text>
because you are blind ,deaf,and narrow empty spiritual mind,not able to understand basic essence of spiritual posts?
try make busy your dead brain,and read slowly word by word with meditation after reading,
my posts are like food, spiritual food also have to be chew and swallow slowly, not only swallow,because your belly get disease and 911 depart you to doctor or coffin 6 feet down
also read,chew slowly and swallow all my spiritual food)posts_ able to makes you healthy and good son

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37434 Dec 25, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
The watch tower paper and all its literature is MAN MADE...why do you SERVE it? You Jw's cant even have your church service without the watch tower magazine . You Jw's are such a FAKE and believe a LIE. Ignorant of the TRUTH of the BIBLE.

The entire watchtower cult (and the JW sub-cult) is man made and man driven.

The WTBTS has accumulated BILLIONS in real estate. Odd behavior from a cult that thinks the NWO could come any day.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37435 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire watchtower cult (and the JW sub-cult) is man made and man driven.
The WTBTS has accumulated BILLIONS in real estate. Odd behavior from a cult that thinks the NWO could come any day.
Yes , I agree and know this to be true.

A family friend that got OUT of JW organization told us a LOT of info from their religion. This person was raised this way from birth as a JW and when they got out on their own they found that their parents had raised them in a LIE. They loved their parents and want them to KNOW the truth but their parents were told by the WATCH TOWER men to DISOWN their child and have nothing to do with their child, and so they don't, they disowned their own child. He was 22 when he left his parents and found Jesus.

It was amazing and so sad at what He told us about this cult. He now goes around and TELLS all about this CULT. He prays steadily for his Parents to see the light and knows someday that prayer will come true. He is now 37 years old.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#37436 Dec 25, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes , I agree and know this to be true.
A family friend that got OUT of JW organization told us a LOT of info from their religion. This person was raised this way from birth as a JW and when they got out on their own they found that their parents had raised them in a LIE. They loved their parents and want them to KNOW the truth but their parents were told by the WATCH TOWER men to DISOWN their child and have nothing to do with their child, and so they don't, they disowned their own child. He was 22 when he left his parents and found Jesus.
It was amazing and so sad at what He told us about this cult. He now goes around and TELLS all about this CULT. He prays steadily for his Parents to see the light and knows someday that prayer will come true. He is now 37 years old.

This is truly a loveless cult. I have heard worse stories than this, but the statistics are even worse than any one individual story. The WTBTS has a powerful, evil hold on its victims. The cult has the power to take nearly everything away from a person; family, friends, status and in some cases employment and dignity.

One of the worst cases I have heard is a girl was molested by a cult member, many times over several years. When the girl came of age she finally reported it to the authorities (she had reported it many times to local cult leaders who did nothing but cover it up) she was disfellowshipped for going against the cult. The man who molested her was given a promotion within the KH. Sick, sick, sick.

lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37437 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is truly a loveless cult. I have heard worse stories than this, but the statistics are even worse than any one individual story. The WTBTS has a powerful, evil hold on its victims. The cult has the power to take nearly everything away from a person; family, friends, status and in some cases employment and dignity.
One of the worst cases I have heard is a girl was molested by a cult member, many times over several years. When the girl came of age she finally reported it to the authorities (she had reported it many times to local cult leaders who did nothing but cover it up) she was disfellowshipped for going against the cult. The man who molested her was given a promotion within the KH. Sick, sick, sick.
sick! they thrive on keeping secrets, keeping lies, that gives them POWER (they THINK)
They are top notch brainwashers....... they do this very good until one escapes the cult and tells HOW they do this.

If a LIE is told long enough and more people relate this LIE and keep it going, it becomes TRUTH. Charles Taze Russel was the culprit of the JW. Notice if a JW comes to your door , they will ASK you a question and ANSWER it out of their WT magazine (if you will now go to this scripture in your Bible ( when they know you don't have yours handy , so they use their little black NWT, where they have taken out and added to scripture to make the answer correct in our minds ( they are trying to brainwash you) LOL.....little do they know..IT DOESN'T WORK WITH ME...!!!! I can DEPROGRAM them...LOL
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37438 Dec 25, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, December 25
Whatever you are doing, work at it whole-souled as to Jehovah, and not to men.—Col. 3:23.
If you have dedicated your life to Jehovah or hope to do so in the near future, then the spirit with which you approach mundane activities is important. We are Christians 24 hours a day. Scriptural principles need to be applied in every aspect of our lives. A Christian’s day-to-day activities are not part of his sacred service. Yet, the fact that Paul urges us to work “whole-souled as to Jehovah” makes us think about our entire course of life. So how might we apply this to ourselves? Do we act and dress with proper decorum at all times? Or while engaging in day-to-day activities, might we be embarrassed to identify ourselves as Jehovah’s Witnesses, either because of the way we behave or because of the way we dress? Never may that be!

Jehovah’s people would not want to do anything that might reflect badly on God’s name.—Isa. 43:10; 2 Cor. 6:3, 4, 9.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
So NOT reporting a rapist in your religion, then giving him\her a promotion and keeping it quiet is doing GOOD in God's name? AT least the Catholics turn in their own priest if this happens in their Church members.

Student you are really ignorant of the Bible, you think you KNOW a lot...but you know NOTHING, you are pitiful.

Disowning your own child for leaving your religion , is NOT doing good in God's name. HOW could you JW's do this?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37439 Dec 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
I was Jw for 33 years,
I meet such transgressions only few cases,
in general this type of Lies reside in USA, because laws in America allow women to complain to government authorities ,to sue church or JW,and claim milions of dollars from damage done to those females or youbg males,
but mostly in general worldwide among JW DOESN;T EXIST SUCH EVIL,DESCRIBED BY YOU,
I meet overseas many JW alcoholics,adulters,or sex before marriage,but majorities doesn't do such sins,and crimes

they are different from majority of immoral humans belonging to worldwide christianity full of all kind transgressors,adulters,homsexa uals, drug addicts, fornicators,alcoholics,liars,c riminals

Dogen my son,just search independently about those people JW,and don't listen Liars,and world haters,or dissfallowship apostates because their wicked life and immorality was thrown them away from those JW People

I left JW after 33 years, I left because Gods Bible Spirit withdraw mw from this unsaved organization,

but I am with open eyes, not listen all those outside internet cowards and Liars,
and I see what reality is amnog JW OR WORLDWIDE CHURCHES CHRISTIANITY

sorry,
I could be bitter and madman against JW,
because my wife pastJW, AFTER 19 YEARS COMMIT ADULTERY,LEFT ME, AND JW,
my 2 brothers reject me, And I exclude them as my family,because they love more JW leaders then own mother blood thier brother(me)
I got bad experience with elders, USA brothers Liars,
but never in general majority will condmen them as bad humans or unbelievers
GOD WILL JUDGE ALL OF US,NOT WE?

If you secure yourselves and leave them on your own,just they are not able to trace you,chase you,or take anything from you,

just simple,leave,close the door,and hell with them,their faken teachings of their leaders,elders and friendship(fake friendship)

have good night my son

Love your enemy this is one of Jesus Commandments?"
It is not to easy to have such love and be able to divide human from sin,
we have to hate SIN,not humans

God bless you son,and allow you to consider more closser to approach to them and those whom you don't like?

you are good man, and are able to have healthy mind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 55 min scienceanswersall 688,411
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr scienceanswersall 35,939
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr scienceanswersall 988,348
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr LEAVE AMERICA 42
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr RFD 619,808
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 3 hr RFD 12
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 8 hr Doctor REALITY 55
More from around the web