Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37399 Dec 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are for sure
satan seed bastard son of satan eating his vomits from his table?what a shame?
Nice Christian talk.

I am not your enemy. truth is your enemy. I am just a friend of your enemy.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37400 Dec 24, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
keep good job my brother
I be back in organization
after WTBS JW leaders-theefs,greedy,Liars traitors will be arested,thrown on the street by God alone, die from wickedness,and self glories swallowing own death,eaveryday
then purification of Yehova Temple will come and Holy Spirit place thre TRUE 1005anoinnted ones adopted son of God in His earthly awesome place,to take all JW sheep from satan captivity and human heavey yokes torment all of you Brothers and sisters JW>
God bless you my friend and brother in Christ
Dogen,and Yon are two devil satanic cyber Zombies,ghosts spit againt Holy Gods Name, and Gods Spirit
those 2 lunatics are Zombis and despceful trolls not respcting Gods Name,His sons and friends of the Kingdom
see you tomorrow
Jude 17-21
BUT BELOVED,REMEMBER YE THE WORDS.WHICH WERE SPOKEN BEFORE OF THE APOSTLES OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST
........there should be mockers in the last times,who should walk after their own ungodly lusts
these be they who separate themsefles,sensual,having not the Spirit
but you beloved,
building up yourselves,ON YOUR MOST HOLY FAITH,PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT(WITHOUT OF ANY ELDERS ASSISTANCE BEFORE YOU AND GOD)
Keep yourselves in the true Love of God,looking for the mercy of our Lord(not your leaders or elders) Jesus Christ unto eternal life) Only He is able to assure you eternal life by His Grace)

Merry Christmas

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37401 Dec 24, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The JWs are like guests on the way to a great feast who stop to eat dung off the road and are satisfied with that. Instead of searching for God they are satisfied with the dung of the JW cult.
How much seeking did you do to find the JW cult? Little to none. Lies and Evil are easy to find. Truth and goodness takes more work.
my sonyou already eat dung from satan table-dung mix with vomits,
and instead diagest properly,
you vomit this poisen around and everywhere

you are not better from their elders and leaders,Lies and Evil is easy to expose,
and you are doing this my dear son,

be careful and be in silence if Gods Name is on your toungue,

you can completly destroy your own toungue and throat and no more be able to speak or print such hate?

May God Almighty have mercy on you during your sessions of wickedness?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#37402 Dec 24, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas
I am sorry,
but Bible nowhere mention to celebrate Jesus Christ birthday at 12/24

this day is pagan day of birth god sun Tammus from his mother on the earth Semiramis,
and got nothing to do with true Jesus

I doubt that God Father is happy to see this diabolic world celebrating god sun and own bellies(their gods) worldwide they all of them are exposed who this christianit is(Just satan posessed religion worship angel of light-pseudo jesus 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;2-12.

have nice evening my son
I pray for you to get your eyes ,ears,and mind open to the Truth
which is only able to set you free from all world satanic holidays, lusts and introduce before God,as clean,holy in your Spirit and body 2 Cor 7;1

try serve God without of any excuses for your sins earthly crimes against true God and His Son,and His true believers

Student is my future brother again, when we return back to JW organization to purge and purify them from all Evil,Lies, and trachery of their leaders,elders, and money greedy GB JW,

then after cleaness and spiritual white robes weared by God on me,
I open door and invite you ,to WORSHIP G-D YHVH(YEHOVA) IN THE SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH

GOD BLESS YOU MY SON
lovewithin

Littleton, CO

#37403 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas JW's !!!! Happy Birthday JESUS!!!!
d God Bless us everyone!
lovewithin

Littleton, CO

#37404 Dec 24, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry,
but Bible nowhere mention to celebrate Jesus Christ birthday at 12/24
this day is pagan day of birth god sun Tammus from his mother on the earth Semiramis,
and got nothing to do with true Jesus
I doubt that God Father is happy to see this diabolic world celebrating god sun and own bellies(their gods) worldwide they all of them are exposed who this christianit is(Just satan posessed religion worship angel of light-pseudo jesus 2 Cor 11;13-15.2 Thess 2;2-12.
have nice evening my son
I pray for you to get your eyes ,ears,and mind open to the Truth
which is only able to set you free from all world satanic holidays, lusts and introduce before God,as clean,holy in your Spirit and body 2 Cor 7;1
try serve God without of any excuses for your sins earthly crimes against true God and His Son,and His true believers
Student is my future brother again, when we return back to JW organization to purge and purify them from all Evil,Lies, and trachery of their leaders,elders, and money greedy GB JW,
then after cleaness and spiritual white robes weared by God on me,
I open door and invite you ,to WORSHIP G-D YHVH(YEHOVA) IN THE SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH
GOD BLESS YOU MY SON
I am sorry.....but no where in the Bible does it say that we KNOW the hour or the day when Jesus shall return...but JW's has tried to SET the date many times, and have FAILED. In fact , the Bible says NO ONE knows the hour or the time of Jesus return.

It does not matter if the exact day of Jesus's Birth, The main thing is the world all over is in UNITY on a day Dec 25th to acknowledge Jesus's Birth. We all in UNITY GIVE to one another.(in unity )
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37405 Dec 24, 2013
More CULT TACTICS!

CONVOLUTION
Pay close attention to how they combine verses to make their point. To “prove” their point the _______ has to take you from one verse to another and try to get you to agree with their conclusions. The danger is adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 3. There is a verse in the Bible that says,“Judas went and hanged himself.” There is another verse, somewhere else, that says,“Go, and do likewise.” So we are all supposed to commit suicide, right? Beware of mixing two verses together to come to your “conclusions” when there are already clear verses about the subject. We will refer to this tactic as “Convolution.” To “convolute” means to “twist.” A pretzel is convoluted. Likewise, scriptural Convolution, is twisting a verse or two into a pretzel.

OMISSION
This tactic is self-explanatory. They simply omit verses that contradict their position.

EXCEPTION
This tactic is occasionally used when we see an example of the Holy Spirit’s activity in the church that contradicts the _________ position. They say that it is an “exception rather than the rule.” In other words, that verse or incident “doesn’t count.” Keep in mind, the _________ claims to “Speak where the Bible speaks and we are silent where the Bible is silent.”

EISEGESIS
Eisegesis is the opposite of Exegesis. To exegete a text is to draw the true meaning out. To eisegete a text is to read your personal interpretation or preconceive ideas into the verse.

Exclamation
This is not so much an “error” as it is a “tactic.” Note the exaggerated use of the exclamation point! This is a tactic used to make the reader feel stupid like the subjects in the “Emperor’s New Clothes.” There it is! Don’t you get it? It is so clear! Anyone can see that this is correct!
http://www.chocd.org/holyspirit.html

Are They A Cult?
Years ago the Lord gave us (FQM) an acronym for cults:

C. Claim to be The Only True Christians
U. Unorthodox Extra-biblical Revelation
L. Lying Leaders (History/Doctrine)
T. THE Way (Salvation is found only in their organization)
S. Salvation By Works (obedience to ordinances such as baptism)

As you can see the only area that the ________ denomination doesn't qualify for the title is that they don't have any unorthodox extra-biblical revelation that they would put on par with God's Word. But, they do:

1. Claim to be the Only True Christians

2. Lie about their history,
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37406 Dec 24, 2013
Dubs love to talk about "new light" from their mythological "faithful slave" which is why they keep putting out new literature and tell the R&F to disregard older literature as it was "old light". This "new light" one is supposed to take as being on par with the Bible but at the same time denying that it is since the Governing Body does not claim to be infallible. But it's still thought of as "new light" - it's another control tactic - keeping the masses confused and afraid to raise objections for fear of banishment. And how they viciously attack those who expose them as evidenced by the vile language on this thread.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37407 Dec 24, 2013
Only demonic spirits could use this type of language.
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#37408 Dec 24, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Merry Christmas
Was Jesus Born in December?

THE Bible does not tell us when Jesus was born. However, it does give us sound reason to conclude that his birth did not take place in December.

Consider the weather conditions at that time of the year in Bethlehem, where Jesus was born. The Jewish month of Chislev (corresponding to November/December) was a month with cold and rainy weather. The month after that was Tebeth (December/January). It saw the lowest temperatures of the year, with occasional snows in the highlands. Let us see what the Bible tells us about the climate of that region.

The Bible writer Ezra shows that Chislev was indeed a month known for cold and rainy weather. After stating that a crowd had gathered in Jerusalem “in the ninth month [Chislev] on the twentieth day of the month,” Ezra reports that people were “shivering . . . on account of the showers of rain.” Concerning weather conditions at that time of the year, the congregated people themselves said:“It is the season of showers of rain, and it is not possible to stand outside.”(Ezra 10:9, 13; Jeremiah 36:22) No wonder shepherds living in that part of the world made sure that they and their flocks were no longer out of doors at night when December came around!

The Bible reports, however, that shepherds were in the fields tending their flocks on the night of Jesus’ birth. In fact, the Bible writer Luke shows that at that time, shepherds were “living out of doors and keeping watches in the night over their flocks” near Bethlehem.(Luke 2:8-12) Notice that the shepherds were actually living out of doors, not just strolling outside during the day. They had their flocks in the fields at night. Does that description of outdoor living fit the chilly and rainy weather conditions of Bethlehem in December?

No, it does not. So the circumstances surrounding Jesus’ birth indicate that he was not born in December.

God’s Word tells us precisely when Jesus died, but it gives little direct indication as to when he was born. This brings to mind King Solomon’s words:“A name is better than good oil, and the day of death than the day of one’s being born.”(Ecclesiastes 7:1) It is not surprising, then, that the Bible provides many details about Jesus’ ministry and death but few details about the time of his birth. bh p. 221, 222
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37409 Dec 24, 2013
BELIEF: Jesus was born on December 25.

There is no direct statement in the Bible concerning the month or day of Jesus’ birth. Where, then, did the date of December 25 come from? According to The Encyclopædia Britannica, some who called themselves Christians “wished the date to coincide with the pagan Roman festival marking . . . the winter solstice, when the days again begin to lengthen and the sun begins to climb higher in the sky.” That same reference work notes that many Christmas customs originated with “pagan agricultural and solar observances at midwinter.”

Would Jesus approve of the celebration of his birth on December 25?

Consider: The day of Jesus’ birth is unknown. Nowhere do the Scriptures direct us to celebrate that birth, nor is there any evidence that early Christians did so. In contrast, the Bible provides the exact day of Jesus’ death, and he commanded his followers to observe that day.(Luke 22:19)

Clearly, Jesus wanted emphasis to be placed, not on his birth, but on the value of his sacrificial death.—Matthew 20:28.

BELIEF: Three wise men (or kings in some traditions) visited Jesus at the time of his birth.

Perhaps you have seen paintings or nativity scenes that depict the infant Jesus lying in a manger, surrounded by three wise men bearing gifts. This image, however, is fiction, not fact.

It is true that a delegation from the East paid homage to young Jesus. These visitors, though, were really astrologers.(Matthew 2:1, The New English Bible; The Bible—An American Translation) And did they find Jesus nestled in a manger? No; they visited him in a house. Evidently, they arrived some months after Jesus’ birth.—Matthew 2:9-11.

As to the number of visitors, were there 2? 3? 30? The Bible does not say. Perhaps the traditional number of three arose from their three types of gifts.(Matthew 2:11) Some have even proposed that each of the so-called wise men represented a different race of mankind. But that idea is not found in the Scriptures. Rather, as one Gospel commentary notes, this particular myth is the product of “an eighth-century historian with a vivid imagination.” w 10 4/1 pp. 12, 13
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37410 Dec 24, 2013
Why December 25 Was Chosen

Hundreds of years after Jesus’ death, December 25 was chosen as the date of his birth. Why? Numerous historians believe that the time of year that became the Christmas season was actually a period when pagan festivities were celebrated.

For instance, Encyclopædia Britannica states:“One widespread explanation of the origin of this date is that December 25 was the Christianizing of the dies solis invicti nati (‘day of the birth of the unconquered sun’), a popular holiday in the Roman Empire that celebrated the winter solstice as a symbol of the resurgence of the sun, the casting away of winter and the heralding of the rebirth of spring and summer.”

The Encyclopedia Americana informs us:“The reason for establishing December 25 as Christmas is somewhat obscure, but it is usually held that the day was chosen to correspond to pagan festivals that took place around the time of the winter solstice, when the days begin to lengthen, to celebrate the ‘rebirth of the sun.’. . . The Roman Saturnalia (a festival dedicated to Saturn, the god of agriculture, and to the renewed power of the sun), also took place at this time.” Such festivals usually included licentious behavior by their participants, who engaged in unbridled and riotous merrymaking. Significantly, that behavior has been characteristic of many Christmas celebrations today.

How to Honor Christ

Some feel that regardless of what the actual date is, Christians should still commemorate Jesus’ birth. In their minds such a celebration, when observed in a dignified manner, is an appropriate way to honor Christ.

The birth of Jesus is indeed an important event in the Bible account. The Bible says that when Jesus was born, a multitude of angels appeared suddenly and erupted in joyful praise to God, saying:“Glory in the heights above to God, and upon earth peace among men of goodwill.”(Luke 2:13, 14)

However, it is noteworthy that nowhere in the Bible is there even a suggestion that Jesus’ birthday should be celebrated.

In contrast, there is a specific command to commemorate his death, which Jehovah’s Witnesses do once a year.(Luke 22:19)

That is one way to honor Jesus.

On the last night of his human life, Jesus said:“You are my friends if you do what I am commanding you.”(John 15:14)

He also said:“If you love me, you will observe my commandments.”(John 14:15)

Clearly, there is no better way to honor Jesus Christ than to learn and follow his teachings. g 12/08 p.11
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37411 Dec 25, 2013
Student wrote:
He also said:“If you love me, you will observe my commandments.”(John 14:15)
Clearly, there is no better way to honor Jesus Christ than to learn and follow his teachings. g 12/08 p.11
Matt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law..."
lovewithin

Littleton, CO

#37412 Dec 25, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Was Jesus Born in December?
THE Bible does not tell us when Jesus was born. However, it does give us sound reason to conclude that his birth did not take place in December.
Consider the weather conditions at that time of the year in Bethlehem, where Jesus was born. The Jewish month of Chislev (corresponding to November/December) was a month with cold and rainy weather. The month after that was Tebeth (December/January). It saw the lowest temperatures of the year, with occasional snows in the highlands. Let us see what the Bible tells us about the climate of that region.
The Bible writer Ezra shows that Chislev was indeed a month known for cold and rainy weather. After stating that a crowd had gathered in Jerusalem “in the ninth month [Chislev] on the twentieth day of the month,” Ezra reports that people were “shivering . . . on account of the showers of rain.” Concerning weather conditions at that time of the year, the congregated people themselves said:“It is the season of showers of rain, and it is not possible to stand outside.”(Ezra 10:9, 13; Jeremiah 36:22) No wonder shepherds living in that part of the world made sure that they and their flocks were no longer out of doors at night when December came around!
The Bible reports, however, that shepherds were in the fields tending their flocks on the night of Jesus’ birth. In fact, the Bible writer Luke shows that at that time, shepherds were “living out of doors and keeping watches in the night over their flocks” near Bethlehem.(Luke 2:8-12) Notice that the shepherds were actually living out of doors, not just strolling outside during the day. They had their flocks in the fields at night. Does that description of outdoor living fit the chilly and rainy weather conditions of Bethlehem in December?
No, it does not. So the circumstances surrounding Jesus’ birth indicate that he was not born in December.
God’s Word tells us precisely when Jesus died, but it gives little direct indication as to when he was born. This brings to mind King Solomon’s words:“A name is better than good oil, and the day of death than the day of one’s being born.”(Ecclesiastes 7:1) It is not surprising, then, that the Bible provides many details about Jesus’ ministry and death but few details about the time of his birth. bh p. 221, 222
You JW's don't even want to acknowledge your OWN children's birthday , why would we think you would acknowledge JESUS's Birthday. Jesus Christ, that died for our sins...yours and mine.

Why does it bother you so much that the world does not have the EXACT date of Jesus's Birthday??

As I said earlier, the Bible does NOT give the date and time of His return (JESUS'S return)
But yet you JW's have said many dates of END times.

You do NOT believe in the virgin Birth of Jesus, you believe Jesus is Michael the Archangle...

You are so much a CULT.....a real bad cult

I am sure the Shepards had to work out in the cold as MANY do today.

The BIBLE states that Jesus was wrapped in SWADDLING cloths and put in a Manager of straw to keep him warm. Do you think you could find that in the Bible or did you take it OUT of your little black book??

It does not matter if it is the exact date...but it is close, and we ALL over the world , at least once a year are in UNITY of acknowledging our SAVIOUR Jesus Christ, is THIS why it bothers you so MUCh ??? about the date? Do you believe Jesus Christ was born of a virgin? Died for your sins?
lovewithin

Littleton, CO

#37413 Dec 25, 2013
Student wrote:
Why December 25 Was Chosen

Then LEARN from Jesus's teachings and the BIBLE'S teachings...NOT the Watch Towers's teachings...the Bible and Jesus's words.

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, and whosoever BELIEVETH in him (Jesus) will have everlasting life"
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#37415 Dec 25, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
Then LEARN from Jesus's teachings and the BIBLE'S teachings...NOT the Watch Towers's teachings...the Bible and Jesus's words.
"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, and whosoever BELIEVETH in him (Jesus) will have everlasting life"
Greek word Comos,In this passage means only to Gods world of chosen ones and given His Son blood to redeem them from this satanic lost condemned world

also you are deadly wrong

JW are closer to Gods Mercy then you and churches

they use Gods Name, and churchoidal scums like you,mock this name, JW purity for this wicked world traditions,
and people like you babbling nonsense damaging only yourselves for their blindness,hate,insults and own stupidity.

"IN LAST DAYS THEY BE JUDGED BY GODS WORD....

go figure
Prince Helmut V Pipke

Baltimore, MD

#37416 Dec 25, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
You JW's don't even want to acknowledge your OWN children's birthday , why would we think you would acknowledge JESUS's Birthday. Jesus Christ, that died for our sins...yours and mine.
Why does it bother you so much that the world does not have the EXACT date of Jesus's Birthday??
As I said earlier, the Bible does NOT give the date and time of His return (JESUS'S return)
But yet you JW's have said many dates of END times.
You do NOT believe in the virgin Birth of Jesus, you believe Jesus is Michael the Archangle...
You are so much a CULT.....a real bad cult
I am sure the Shepards had to work out in the cold as MANY do today.
The BIBLE states that Jesus was wrapped in SWADDLING cloths and put in a Manager of straw to keep him warm. Do you think you could find that in the Bible or did you take it OUT of your little black book??
It does not matter if it is the exact date...but it is close, and we ALL over the world , at least once a year are in UNITY of acknowledging our SAVIOUR Jesus Christ, is THIS why it bothers you so MUCh ??? about the date? Do you believe Jesus Christ was born of a virgin? Died for your sins?
Lie again you dumb butt

if Jesus was killed at 33.1/2 years old, and 14 Nissan- between end of Marz and april,
it is easy to calucalte when He Bor,
just ad 1/2 to 33.1/2+1/2= 34,= end of September or begin october
go back and will find out
Jesus born end of September ,beginning October

NOT 12/24 FOR SURE

listen dumb butt
Bal nemrod who became sun god,impregnat his own wife Semiramis by set waves of sun to her womb- Semiramis gave birth of god son Tammuz who born 12.24/as rising son at 12 PM
allow new year to exist again,
same son god tammus being adult perfomed sex with his own mother Semiramis

according to pagan tradition

You worship satan, and Christmas is worldwidetrap exposing wold of wicked Christianity serving devil not King of Kings

King of Kings is monarch,great Lord of Lords,not small armless infant born in the cow manger

I wonder how stupid all of you guys are,serving satan angel of light-pseudo jesus=master of all ages Lies

I wonder you have guts babbling Lies, insult others, mock others,
But all of you are dumb butts, blind and stupid spiritual Zombies seating by the devil table and eat or worship his abominable filthy vomits

never forget
I am not JW, not have anything to do with this organization

if you don't understand my foreign English
I advice you; don't respond, don't comment, and go to your made by you hell with your hate, venom, insults and wickedness of cyber scums and Zombies like you

yo
good bye blah blah bla cyber coward
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37417 Dec 25, 2013

Daily Text

Wednesday, December 25

Whatever you are doing, work at it whole-souled as to Jehovah, and not to men.—Col. 3:23.

If you have dedicated your life to Jehovah or hope to do so in the near future, then the spirit with which you approach mundane activities is important. We are Christians 24 hours a day. Scriptural principles need to be applied in every aspect of our lives. A Christian’s day-to-day activities are not part of his sacred service. Yet, the fact that Paul urges us to work “whole-souled as to Jehovah” makes us think about our entire course of life. So how might we apply this to ourselves? Do we act and dress with proper decorum at all times? Or while engaging in day-to-day activities, might we be embarrassed to identify ourselves as Jehovah’s Witnesses, either because of the way we behave or because of the way we dress? Never may that be! Jehovah’s people would not want to do anything that might reflect badly on God’s name.—Isa. 43:10; 2 Cor. 6:3, 4, 9.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37418 Dec 25, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
my sonyou already eat dung from satan table-dung mix with vomits,
and instead diagest properly,
you vomit this poisen around and everywhere
you are not better from their elders and leaders,Lies and Evil is easy to expose,
and you are doing this my dear son,
be careful and be in silence if Gods Name is on your toungue,
you can completly destroy your own toungue and throat and no more be able to speak or print such hate?
May God Almighty have mercy on you during your sessions of wickedness?

But the Bible mentions many CELEBRATIONS and FESTIVALS and Weddings.

As far as paganism goes, much of modern day JWism is of Pagan origin. The Jews got their laws on blood from the pagans and wedding rituals come from Pagans. Even monotheism was of Pagan origin.

Better of pagan origin than made up by man like the name jehovah.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37419 Dec 25, 2013
Prince Helmut V Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
Lie again you dumb butt
if Jesus was killed at 33.1/2 years old, and 14 Nissan- between end of Marz and april,
it is easy to calucalte when He Bor,
just ad 1/2 to 33.1/2+1/2= 34,= end of September or begin october
go back and will find out
Jesus born end of September ,beginning October
NOT 12/24 FOR SURE
listen dumb butt
Bal nemrod who became sun god,impregnat his own wife Semiramis by set waves of sun to her womb- Semiramis gave birth of god son Tammuz who born 12.24/as rising son at 12 PM
allow new year to exist again,
same son god tammus being adult perfomed sex with his own mother Semiramis
according to pagan tradition
You worship satan, and Christmas is worldwidetrap exposing wold of wicked Christianity serving devil not King of Kings
King of Kings is monarch,great Lord of Lords,not small armless infant born in the cow manger
I wonder how stupid all of you guys are,serving satan angel of light-pseudo jesus=master of all ages Lies
I wonder you have guts babbling Lies, insult others, mock others,
But all of you are dumb butts, blind and stupid spiritual Zombies seating by the devil table and eat or worship his abominable filthy vomits
never forget
I am not JW, not have anything to do with this organization
if you don't understand my foreign English
I advice you; don't respond, don't comment, and go to your made by you hell with your hate, venom, insults and wickedness of cyber scums and Zombies like you
yo
good bye blah blah bla cyber coward

Based on the Bible Jesus would have been born in the spring (around April 8th).

You have a lot of anger issues. Real Christians have better ways to deal with their anger.

the unsaved JW have nothing better. They do not know what real love is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min oneear69 47,729
how long after taking the Vivitrol shot can i f... (Nov '12) 15 min Baby-j2cra 164
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min 2all 646,307
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 23 min WasteWater 2,004
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 26 min Mustang GT Girl 4
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min X Pendable 182,614
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min VIKING 971,543
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr oneear69 38,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 hr Ficken Facts 105,566
More from around the web