Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37376 Dec 22, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
I am sorry but JW's are not true disciples or even truthful

It is their fundamental dishonesty, more than anything else, that is proof of their failure to be anything more than just another mind control cult.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37377 Dec 22, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
before being my teacher,at first swallow my sperm and farts able to makes you smarter from me
scumbags trolls like you are not able to do anything for yourselves,instead be sorry about others
he he heeeeeee you are next in the raw cyber troll spreading only scorpion venom and hate
you are not worthy even to know Gods Name who ia able to save those who Love Him and His name,
poor psycho,
don't like if somebody tell you who you are,
and insults Gods Name is simple curse on your f...... godless servant of satan life.
You are defeated at end,together with this apostate Yon
Ecles.10; 12
The beginning of your words of your mouth is foolisheness;
and the end of your worthless talk is
MISCHIEVIOUS MADNESS

I rest my case. You are not damned because I damn you. You damn yourself.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37378 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
YOUR SORRIES ARE WORTH ONLY TO FLUSH IN THE TOILET
JW are more closer to Jesus,
then you,your sorries and your pagan bablings,
I am not JW,
but I pitty you,and am sorry,how many people on this earth are so stupid,sick,and blind

JWism is a mind control cult. They have nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus is a red herring.
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37381 Dec 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
JWism is a mind control cult. They have nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus is a red herring.
yes a cult,,,,,they think Jesus was JUST a prophet....they have NOTHING to do with Jesus...
They call Michael

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37382 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
only inside of your mind, and hate,
because to be JW,you would have to be pure,clean, and leave all lusts of this world,in spiritual and phisical filthy morality of yours
join them and purify your wicked heart and soul,maybe some day God will save you as His clean child- and saint
But for sure His grace doesn't rest on you,
look at your mirror, and quit all visible and not visible sins,transgressions against God,
and friendship of this satanic world full of lusts,sick proud, blasphemies,Lies etc........Gal 5;17-21
And stop spew against Gods Holy Name.
because you only hurt yourselves
Get some new material. I have already refuted all of this nonsense.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37383 Dec 22, 2013
lovewithin wrote:
<quoted text>
yes a cult,,,,,they think Jesus was JUST a prophet....they have NOTHING to do with Jesus...
They call Michael

They do have delusions about Michael, but mostly because they don't know about other Jewish writings that describe the relationship of the archangels. They tend to take things out of context and are very legalistic.

Look at what Jesus said about the Pharisees; every word of it could be applied to the modern JW cultists.

Also, don't confuse the WTBTS with the JW minions. They are separate cults. The Watchtower is truly evil. The JW are just sheepeople that do not know any better.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37384 Dec 22, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Get some new material. I have already refuted all of this nonsense.
start talk about Lao tsu
Tao Te Ching(Taozi)

I USE MY BRAIN,NOT INTERNET LINKS FULL OF LIES AND SCUMS LIKE YOU MISTER PEE PEE YONG POOPOO?

Proverbs
29;27
Wicked man is and abomination to the just( to me);
and he that is Upright in the way is abomination to the wicked

Go figure now?
And lick feet of Taozi

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37385 Dec 23, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
start talk about Lao tsu
Tao Te Ching(Taozi)
I USE MY BRAIN,NOT INTERNET LINKS FULL OF LIES AND SCUMS LIKE YOU MISTER PEE PEE YONG POOPOO?
Proverbs
29;27
Wicked man is and abomination to the just( to me);
and he that is Upright in the way is abomination to the wicked
Go figure now?
And lick feet of Taozi

Proverbs 29:7 The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.

If you want the internet link that has the MOST lies try JW.ORG .

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37387 Dec 23, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Proverbs 29:7 The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.
If you want the internet link that has the MOST lies try JW.ORG .
just you keep watch thme
I know lot more about JW,then you and your church Lies prodicing hates instead fruits of Gods Spirit GAL 5;22-24
TRUE RIGHTEOUS NEVER DATE LIAR OR DISHONEST TO BILE,(LIKE YOU)
AND THE WICKED NEVER SEAT BY THE TABLE OF ROGHTEOUESS ONES
PROV 21;10
The soul of the wicked desireth evil,
His neigbour findeth no favor in his eyes(that is you,nobody is good only you,you know everything what is bad around others
but never see own wickedness and madness seating inside of you?
sorry Dogen.
worldly unsaved humans are like you,

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37388 Dec 23, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
just you keep watch thme
I know lot more about JW,then you and your church Lies prodicing hates instead fruits of Gods Spirit GAL 5;22-24
TRUE RIGHTEOUS NEVER DATE LIAR OR DISHONEST TO BILE,(LIKE YOU)
AND THE WICKED NEVER SEAT BY THE TABLE OF ROGHTEOUESS ONES
PROV 21;10
The soul of the wicked desireth evil,
His neigbour findeth no favor in his eyes(that is you,nobody is good only you,you know everything what is bad around others
but never see own wickedness and madness seating inside of you?
sorry Dogen.
worldly unsaved humans are like you,

You project quite a bit.

a lot in fact.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37389 Dec 23, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You project quite a bit.
a lot in fact.
Egal
you are worthless to make any biblical discussions.
don;t forget turn on bulb during my projection pictures on the wall of your dark empty brain
Isaiah 5;20-23
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil,that put darkness for light;and light for darkness,
that put bitter for sweet,and sweet for bitter.

Woe unto them that are WISE in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight

22/Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine,and men..........
which justify the wicked for reward,and take away the righteouesness of the righteoues from him!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37390 Dec 23, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Egal
you are worthless to make any biblical discussions.
don;t forget turn on bulb during my projection pictures on the wall of your dark empty brain
Isaiah 5;20-23
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil,that put darkness for light;and light for darkness,
that put bitter for sweet,and sweet for bitter.
Woe unto them that are WISE in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight
22/Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine,and men..........
which justify the wicked for reward,and take away the righteouesness of the righteoues from him!

Psychological project.

I spell it out because you are so dumb you might not understand otherwise.

Enjoy your evening.

And merry Christmas.

[lol]
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37391 Dec 23, 2013
yon wrote:
More CULT TACTICS!

CONVOLUTION
Pay close attention to how they combine verses to make their point. To “prove” their point the _______ has to take you from one verse to another and try to get you to agree with their conclusions. The danger is adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 3. There is a verse in the Bible that says,“Judas went and hanged himself.” There is another verse, somewhere else, that says,“Go, and do likewise.” So we are all supposed to commit suicide, right? Beware of mixing two verses together to come to your “conclusions” when there are already clear verses about the subject. We will refer to this tactic as “Convolution.” To “convolute” means to “twist.” A pretzel is convoluted. Likewise, scriptural Convolution, is twisting a verse or two into a pretzel.

OMISSION
This tactic is self-explanatory. They simply omit verses that contradict their position.

EXCEPTION
This tactic is occasionally used when we see an example of the Holy Spirit’s activity in the church that contradicts the _________ position. They say that it is an “exception rather than the rule.” In other words, that verse or incident “doesn’t count.” Keep in mind, the _________ claims to “Speak where the Bible speaks and we are silent where the Bible is silent.”

EISEGESIS
Eisegesis is the opposite of Exegesis. To exegete a text is to draw the true meaning out. To eisegete a text is to read your personal interpretation or preconceive ideas into the verse.
Exclamation
This is not so much an “error” as it is a “tactic.” Note the exaggerated use of the exclamation point! This is a tactic used to make the reader feel stupid like the subjects in the “Emperor’s New Clothes.” There it is! Don’t you get it? It is so clear! Anyone can see that this is correct!
http://www.chocd.org/holyspirit.html

Are They A Cult?
Years ago the Lord gave us (FQM) an acronym for cults:

C. Claim to be The Only True Christians
U. Unorthodox Extra-biblical Revelation
L. Lying Leaders (History/Doctrine)
T. THE Way (Salvation is found only in their organization)
S. Salvation By Works (obedience to ordinances such as baptism)

As you can see the only area that the ________ denomination doesn't qualify for the title is that they don't have any unorthodox extra-biblical revelation that they would put on par with God's Word. But, they do:

1. Claim to be the Only True Christians

2. Lie about their history,
Clearly jw's did not invent the idea of "muddying the waters". It is a common practice by many individuals and organizations who simply want things their way or the highway and don't want to be bothered with facts that contradict their allegations, especially when there are implied or real threats, rather than just making debate points.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37392 Dec 23, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Psychological project.
I spell it out because you are so dumb you might not understand otherwise.
Enjoy your evening.
And merry Christmas.
[lol]
christmas is pagan christian god sun tammuz day born from sun wave flown into womb of Semiramis godes, not true Jesus birth

you are that blind and dumb,that not able to recognize or to know day of Christ birth

spread your merry satanic christmas to all pagan god sun worshipers

previous passage excelently fits you,mister Duff?

"wisdom of God is dumb in the eyes of ungodly scums of this world..........

who changed the truth of God into a lie,and worship and serve the creature(sun god tammuz) more then Creator,who is blessed for ever A-MEN

be good boy,and never try to be more smart to others,you are not?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37393 Dec 23, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly jw's did not invent the idea of "muddying the waters". It is a common practice by many individuals and organizations who simply want things their way or the highway and don't want to be bothered with facts that contradict their allegations, especially when there are implied or real threats, rather than just making debate points.

They are the ones who perfected these satanic practices.

All Heil Jehovah Satan!

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#37394 Dec 23, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
there is nothing to debate with you,
Bible is finished and sealed Gods Word
not to debate,or discuss with earthly clowns like you

Jude 13
Raging waves of the sea,foaming out their own shame;
wandering stars( cyber trolls like you)
to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever,

16/they are murmurers,complainers,walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling words,having men's persons in admiration because of advantage

THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE
yonkow
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#37395 Dec 23, 2013
Daily Text

Tuesday, December 24

Keep on asking, and it will be given you.—Luke 11:9.

Your continued preaching of the good news of the Kingdom may draw ridicule. But remember that “if you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, even the spirit of God, is resting upon you.”(1 Pet. 4:14) Holy spirit is God’s free gift to those who sincerely seek it. It can enhance not only your abilities but also your desire to do your best in his service.“God is the one that, for the sake of his good pleasure, is acting within you in order for you both to will and to act.” The precious gift of holy spirit, coupled with our earnest efforts to keep “a tight grip on the word of life,” will allow us to “keep working out [our] own salvation with fear and trembling.”(Phil. 2:12, 13, 16) With complete confidence in God’s spirit, then, pour your heart into every assignment, become skilled at what you are given to do, and look to Jehovah for assistance.—Jas. 1:5.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#37396 Dec 24, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
They are the ones who perfected these satanic practices.
All Heil Jehovah Satan!
you are for sure
satan seed bastard son of satan eating his vomits from his table?what a shame?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#37397 Dec 24, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, December 24
Your continued preaching of the good news of the Kingdom may draw ridicule. But remember that “if you are being reproached for the name of Christ, you are happy, because the spirit of glory, even the spirit of God, is resting upon you.”(1 Pet. 4:14) Holy spirit is God’s free gift to those who sincerely seek it. It can enhance not only your abilities but also your desire to do your best in his service.“God is the one that, for the sake of his good pleasure, is acting within you in order for you both to will and to act.” The precious gift of holy spirit, coupled with our earnest efforts to keep “a tight grip on the word of life,” will allow us to “keep working out [our] own salvation with fear and trembling.”(Phil. 2:12, 13, 16) With complete confidence in God’s spirit, then, pour your heart into every assignment, become skilled at what you are given to do, and look to Jehovah for assistance.—Jas. 1:5.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
keep good job my brother
I be back in organization
after WTBS JW leaders-theefs,greedy,Liars traitors will be arested,thrown on the street by God alone, die from wickedness,and self glories swallowing own death,eaveryday

then purification of Yehova Temple will come and Holy Spirit place thre TRUE 1005anoinnted ones adopted son of God in His earthly awesome place,to take all JW sheep from satan captivity and human heavey yokes torment all of you Brothers and sisters JW>
God bless you my friend and brother in Christ

Dogen,and Yon are two devil satanic cyber Zombies,ghosts spit againt Holy Gods Name, and Gods Spirit
those 2 lunatics are Zombis and despceful trolls not respcting Gods Name,His sons and friends of the Kingdom

see you tomorrow

Jude 17-21
BUT BELOVED,REMEMBER YE THE WORDS.WHICH WERE SPOKEN BEFORE OF THE APOSTLES OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST

........there should be mockers in the last times,who should walk after their own ungodly lusts

these be they who separate themsefles,sensual,having not the Spirit

but you beloved,
building up yourselves,ON YOUR MOST HOLY FAITH,PRAYING IN THE HOLY SPIRIT(WITHOUT OF ANY ELDERS ASSISTANCE BEFORE YOU AND GOD)

Keep yourselves in the true Love of God,looking for the mercy of our Lord(not your leaders or elders) Jesus Christ unto eternal life) Only He is able to assure you eternal life by His Grace)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37398 Dec 24, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, December 24

The JWs are like guests on the way to a great feast who stop to eat dung off the road and are satisfied with that. Instead of searching for God they are satisfied with the dung of the JW cult.

How much seeking did you do to find the JW cult? Little to none. Lies and Evil are easy to find. Truth and goodness takes more work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min another viewer 973,649
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Thinking 63,367
sexy girl want to Skype fun Skype: dilinazi20 (Apr '15) 7 min Allauddin khan 53
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Just Think 653,676
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 29 min Pegasus 281,841
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 35 min lil whispers 618,750
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr ChristineM 445,964
More from around the web