Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37344 Dec 21, 2013
yon wrote:
More CULT TACTICS!
CONVOLUTION
Pay close attention to how they combine verses to make their point. To “prove” their point the _______ has to take you from one verse to another and try to get you to agree with their conclusions. The danger is adding 2 plus 2 and coming up with 3. There is a verse in the Bible that says,“Judas went and hanged himself.” There is another verse, somewhere else, that says,“Go, and do likewise.” So we are all supposed to commit suicide, right? Beware of mixing two verses together to come to your “conclusions” when there are already clear verses about the subject. We will refer to this tactic as “Convolution.” To “convolute” means to “twist.” A pretzel is convoluted. Likewise, scriptural Convolution, is twisting a verse or two into a pretzel.
OMISSION
This tactic is self-explanatory. They simply omit verses that contradict their position.
EXCEPTION
This tactic is occasionally used when we see an example of the Holy Spirit’s activity in the church that contradicts the _________ position. They say that it is an “exception rather than the rule.” In other words, that verse or incident “doesn’t count.” Keep in mind, the _________ claims to “Speak where the Bible speaks and we are silent where the Bible is silent.”
EISEGESIS
Eisegesis is the opposite of Exegesis. To exegete a text is to draw the true meaning out. To eisegete a text is to read your personal interpretation or preconceive ideas into the verse.
Exclamation
This is not so much an “error” as it is a “tactic.” Note the exaggerated use of the exclamation point! This is a tactic used to make the reader feel stupid like the subjects in the “Emperor’s New Clothes.” There it is! Don’t you get it? It is so clear! Anyone can see that this is correct!
http://www.chocd.org/holyspirit.html

This I a good list. I would avoid information from the CoC in general, but the above is good.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37345 Dec 21, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is false.
There has never been one mention of Jehovah prior to 1100 a.d. It is a translation error.
Becuse prior to 1100 didn't exist english language and englis traslation YHVH to Jehovah

You are dumb american like 90 % those fake christians

ancient copies of OT,mention almost 7000 time G-D YAHVEH?

Do,n't be stupid my friend,
try to learn hebrew tetragram,and names of YHVH in almost 300 languages
I don;t call my God,
in english Jehova,I call His name as YehovA.G-D HaShem- ancient Holy Sacred name of God

please/don't argue your low spiritual denials of Gods Name in english language,
you just speak english,post english and don't make mess of english with your lack of wide understanding of God"s name.

you makes me sick,and laugh

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37346 Dec 21, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
no mention of Jehovah or Jehovah hallucinations in the whole Bible. Sorry.
If they are in your Bible then you need to get something translated more recently or not part of a Satanic agenda by the author of lies.
sir
you rather have sick halucinations,having not clue about Bible,
even King James Version mentio 5 Times Iehova in their english transaltions

I need not to translate in diabolic language modern english,
I read The Tanakh,Neuv,im, and nt- Barashit

advice first yourselves what"YOU NEED" to learn Bible,
Not what I need,
you are simple GOD'S Name blasphemer?

so? rather I advise you spend time to read OT and Nt in their original languages,
not satanic english and by you defend satanic denials, and worthless bablings
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37347 Dec 21, 2013
Do you notice how mean-spirited defenders of the false name of the Creator are?

I'd say that is satanic.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37348 Dec 21, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Becuse prior to 1100 didn't exist english language and englis traslation YHVH to Jehovah

Old English existed. The translation error was into the Spanish of the era. So Jehovah is not even an English word. The error would have been the same regardless of language. There exists no 'J' nor a ja sound in Hebrew or in most ancient languages of the area.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text> You are dumb american like 90 % those fake christians ancient copies of OT,mention almost 7000 time G-D YAHVEH?

Correct. And not one single mention of a Jerkhova. Jehovah is a made up and false god.

Don't be stupid my friend,
try to learn hebrew tetragram,and names of YHVH in almost 300 languages
I don;t call my God,
in english Jehova,I call His name as YehovA.G-D HaShem- ancient Holy Sacred name of God
please/don't argue your low spiritual denials of Gods Name in english language,

This is incorrect. Yahweh is the only name given to man by Yahweh.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
you just speak english,post english and don't make mess of english with your lack of wide understanding of God"s name.
you makes me sick,and laugh

You don't make sense here. Your English(?) is breaking up.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37349 Dec 21, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
you rather have sick halucinations,having not clue about Bible,
even King James Version mentio 5 Times Iehova in their english transaltions

Repeating an error does not make it less of an error.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text> I need not to translate in diabolic language modern english,
I read The Tanakh,Neuv,im, and nt- Barashit
advice first yourselves what"YOU NEED" to learn Bible,

If you were ever to do so you would find not one mention of a Jehovah. Only the true elohim Yahwah is mentioned by that and many human names. But never ever ever is "jehovah" mentioned. That is a perversion of the holy name.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text> Not what I need,
you are simple GOD'S Name blasphemer?
so? rather I advise you spend time to read OT and Nt in their original languages,
not satanic english and by you defend satanic denials, and worthless bablings

You failed to defend your false name. That is on you. Jehovah = Satan
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37351 Dec 21, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Repeating an error does not make it less of an error.
<quoted text>
If you were ever to do so you would find not one mention of a Jehovah. Only the true elohim Yahwah is mentioned by that and many human names. But never ever ever is "jehovah" mentioned. That is a perversion of the holy name.
<quoted text>
You failed to defend your false name. That is on you. Jehovah = Satan
EL OH IM- IS PLURAL IN HEBREW MEANS GODS

Your Yahvah never existed in hebrew tetragram,Only YHVH.
Jehowa is only in english transaltions,
in worldwide 300 over languages God'S Name sounds differently

hebere alphabet never had and doesn;t have to day such meanings like yours

ancient hebrew sounds for God
G-D HaShem YHVH-EL SHADDAI or Reza Maha Va El,
many times hebrew language describe G-D YHVH RADIANT NAME AND FACE AS; HA GADOL

I don't fail,because I don't play with nobody and none or you low spiritual prifile IQ.,
I will post you 100 more original G-D names from the Tanakh and Barashit NT.

YOU BEHAVE LIKE RUSSIAN KID WHO TEACH english to american adults?
NOT HAVING ANY CLUE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

MOST SACRED NAME IS NOT FOR PLAY OR GAMES WHO WIN WHO FAIL,?
be carefull of constant blasphemies against G-D name,
stay away from psycho YON who is sold to devil table and spew only hates?
HELLENIC KIWI

Porirua, New Zealand

#37354 Dec 21, 2013
Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT true disciples of Jesus Christ.

The argument of this thread is about the claim of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society otherwise known as 'Jehovah's Witnesses' to be the true disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.

I say no.

I asked a JW once -at the door:- Do you believe that Jesus rose from the dead ?
Answer :- Yes.

Next question:- Was Jesus actual body raised from the dead ?
Answer:- No -he only assumed a temporary body.

Ah ...a temporary body...how then do you answer :- Philippians 3:21.

Phil 3:21 KJV.

Who shall change our vile body that it may be confirmed like unto his glorious body,according to the working whereby he is able to subdue all things unto himself.

Phil 3:21 ASV

Who shall fashion anew the body of our humiliation ,that it be conformed to the body of his glory,according to the working whereby he is able even to subject all things to himself.

Even their own corrupted NWT [New World Translation] works against their false teaching.

Phil 3:21 NWT

Who will refashion our humiliated body to be confirmed to his glorious body according to the operation of the power that it has ,even to subject all things to himself.

If you read Phil 3:21 through their viewpoint - we would all have to have only a temporary body following resurrection.

This is clearly NOT so.

Nikos-PALLIYENIMENOS.
HELLENIC KIWI.
AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND.
HELLENIC KIWI

Porirua, New Zealand

#37358 Dec 21, 2013
I'm so truly sorry for you.

Tell me can you or have you gone in to the future to see who has been raised again in the first resurrection, i.e. the resurrection of the righteous[Rev 20:6]. Only then would you be able to judge me .

I would prefer to believe God's word[John 1:12] and let the Lord Jesus rather than you.

Nowhere in my post #37354 did I say that anybody other than the Lord Jesus Christ has yet received a Glorified body.

The Body of Christ[i.e. Christians] has that to look forward to in the future[1st Cor 15:51-53].

The Corruptible body will be changed to an incoruptible one.

Nikos -PALLIYENIMENOS
HELLENIC KIWI
AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND.
HELLENIC KIWI

Porirua, New Zealand

#37359 Dec 21, 2013
Addenda: In my post above it should read:- "/...and let the lord Jesus rather than you ..." ...JUDGE ME !!!!

I would like to ask you Mr 'BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA' if you do not belong to the Watch Tower Bible and Tract society [Brooklyn ,New York] as you state then to what group or society do you belong to???

N-P
HELLENIC KIWI
Ak NZ.
its a matter of history

Perryville, MO

#37360 Dec 21, 2013
Leslie wrote:
ASK THEM??? it is true..
Jehovah is Jesus Father name (pslams 83:18- old king james bible) that he refers to in the prayer The Our Father.Hallowed it be thy name and Jesus was Gods first born before all creation Col 1 :15 -states he is the image of the invisible God first born of all creation. Clearly explains who God was referring to in Geneisi when he said Let Us make Man in Our image.Look up before you comment. I do not want anything foolish or I will delete it . These are simple facts in all of our bibles. Wake Up. I just want to know those sciptures and what does your bible read. and Yes Muslims too as your koran says listen to the prophets. so get out your bible too.
vast majority of the people living on earth though out all of history believed the earth is flat,so I guess that must be a fact,ohh wait I understand what u mean now ! Facts are a MAJORITY belief thing like democracy of something. I"m I understanding God believers point of veiw now?
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#37362 Dec 21, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, December 22

Keep on the watch with me.—Matt. 26:38.

Jesus wants us to remain watchful because of what we do not know and what we do know. When Jesus was a man on earth, did he know all that the future held? No, for he humbly acknowledged:“Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.”(Matt. 24:36) At that time, Jesus,“the Son,” did not know exactly when the end of this wicked world would come. What about us today? Is our knowledge of the future limited? Of course it is! We do not know just when Jehovah will send forth his Son to put an end to this wicked system of things. If we did, would we really need to keep on the watch? As Jesus explained, the end will come suddenly, unexpectedly; so we need to keep ever watchful.(Matt. 24:43) And, thanks to Jesus, we do know a great deal about God’s Kingdom and what it will accomplish in the near future.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37363 Dec 22, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
EL OH IM- IS PLURAL IN HEBREW MEANS GODS
Generally it does, but it is actually context sensitive.
<quoted text> Your Yahvah never existed in hebrew tetragram,Only YHVH.
Diacritical markings were added so that the proper intonation would not be lost. This was done as Hebrew was dying as a living language but was still used enough for writers to know how to pronounce the words.
<quoted text> Jehowa is only in english transaltions,
But it was originally an error translating into Spanish. The error simply continued in English translations.
<quoted text>
in worldwide 300 over languages God'S Name sounds differently
God only has one true name. If I decide his name is Herbert, it does not make his name Herbert.
<quoted text>
hebere alphabet never had and doesn;t have to day such meanings like yours
ancient hebrew sounds for God
Wrong.
<quoted text> G-D HaShem YHVH-EL SHADDAI or Reza Maha Va El,
many times hebrew language describe G-D YHVH RADIANT NAME AND FACE AS; HA GADOL
Descriptions of God; human names for God; are not the one that Yahweh gave to Moses.
<quoted text> I don't fail,because I don't play with nobody and none or you low spiritual prifile IQ.,
I will post you 100 more original G-D names from the Tanakh and Barashit NT.
YOU BEHAVE LIKE RUSSIAN KID WHO TEACH english to american adults?
NOT HAVING ANY CLUE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?
MOST SACRED NAME IS NOT FOR PLAY OR GAMES WHO WIN WHO FAIL,?
be carefull of constant blasphemies against G-D name,
stay away from psycho YON who is sold to devil table and spew only hates?

I will ignore your hate filled rant. The rest of your post was educational for those who know little about these issues.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37364 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
every hater satanic seed always will accuse those who worship G-D YHVH (YEHOVA) precious name,
you are seed of satan, accuser of Christ brothers,
you poor low spiritualy educated idiot?
from your face only flows hate,nothing else,hate,stupidity and low IQ?
your promises and your words are worth only bucket of horse urine?

JWs have the LOWEST average education, lowest SE status, lowest employment rate and lowest average IQ [based on SAT scores] of any major religious group in the U.S.

These are facts that can be looked up.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37365 Dec 22, 2013
HELLENIC KIWI wrote:
Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT true disciples of Jesus Christ.
The argument of this thread is about the claim of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society otherwise known as 'Jehovah's Witnesses' to be the true disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
I say no.
I asked a JW once -at the door:- Do you believe that Jesus rose from the dead ?
Answer :- Yes.
Next question:- Was Jesus actual body raised from the dead ?
Answer:- No -he only assumed a temporary body.
Ah ...a temporary body...how then do you answer :- Philippians 3:21.
Phil 3:21 KJV.
Who shall change our vile body that it may be confirmed like unto his glorious body,according to the working whereby he is able to subdue all things unto himself.
Phil 3:21 ASV
Who shall fashion anew the body of our humiliation ,that it be conformed to the body of his glory,according to the working whereby he is able even to subject all things to himself.
Even their own corrupted NWT [New World Translation] works against their false teaching.
Phil 3:21 NWT
Who will refashion our humiliated body to be confirmed to his glorious body according to the operation of the power that it has ,even to subject all things to himself.
If you read Phil 3:21 through their viewpoint - we would all have to have only a temporary body following resurrection.
This is clearly NOT so.
Nikos-PALLIYENIMENOS.
HELLENIC KIWI.
AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND.

Nice post. You let them off to easily. there is much that could be added to your post, but there is a character limit of 4,000 characters. Oh well.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37366 Dec 22, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
no
Phil 3'21 doesn't have application to you,
what I see from your post
You are liar,
and Liars doesn't have everlasting Life or enter Kingdom of God Gal 5;17-21
also your body is temporary to your complete death-just inhalation of all your life story,erazement from this earth,and your life time past in Universe,
like Bible say rev 13;8
and those that dwell upon the earth shall worship him(satan)
WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LAMB SLAIN BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
SO?IT IS CLEAR AND PLAIN-YOU ARE LOST BECAUSE YOU WORSHIP FATHER OF ALL LIES who got power to make war with God saint,to overcome them,and who got power in worldwide christianity above all kindreds,toungues,and nations= RCC and worldwide christianity as Babilon Great Rev 18..
so?
be aware of this

See how the JW deal with issues.

1. Call people names.
2. imply they are ignorant.
3. Call them liars.
4. Tell them they are not saved (as if the JW had authority over salvation).
5. Quote scripture that does not even have bearing on the issue.
6. Quote scripture that appears to have bearing on the issue but is misunderstood by the JW.
7. Imply or state that the JW are THE only way, the ONLY truth.
8. Spew ignorance and hatred.

Remember, JW propaganda is MORE for keeping JW inductees in line than it is as sales literature to other ignorant people.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37367 Dec 22, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
no
Phil 3'21 doesn't have application to you,
what I see from your post
You are liar,
and Liars doesn't have everlasting Life or enter Kingdom of God Gal 5;17-21
also your body is temporary to your complete death-just inhalation of all your life story,erazement from this earth,and your life time past in Universe,
like Bible say rev 13;8
and those that dwell upon the earth shall worship him(satan)
WHOSE NAMES ARE NOT WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LAMB SLAIN BEFORE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.
SO?IT IS CLEAR AND PLAIN-YOU ARE LOST BECAUSE YOU WORSHIP FATHER OF ALL LIES who got power to make war with God saint,to overcome them,and who got power in worldwide christianity above all kindreds,toungues,and nations= RCC and worldwide christianity as Babilon Great Rev 18..
so?
be aware of this

BACK UP. NO JW has ANY right to call OTHERS the follower of the AUTHOR OF LIES when THEY THEMSELVES like 24/7/365 (366 on leap years).

NO CULT LIES MORE THAN THE JW!!!!

NO DENOMINATION LIES MORE THAN THE JW.

The JW TELL THEIR MINDLESS MINIONS to LIE IN COURT. Not on the side but in PUBLISHED DOCUMENTS!!!!

They claim that the civil authorities HAVE NO REASON TO KNOW WHAT THEY DO and that RAPE, MOLESTATION, DIVORCE, CHILD ABUSE, and even MURDER are under the JW jurisdiction and NOT the courts or the law!!!!!!!!!!

It is the WTBTS that is the Author of lies.

WTBTS = Satan incarnate.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37371 Dec 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I pee on your ignorance,
you mock Gods name,

Sorry, but it is your over-cult, the WTBTS (=Satan) that desecrates and hides the true name of Yahweh. You are in league with the forces of evil.

You do not recognize it because the people around you seem like nice, honest people. But you believe lies and they encourage you in ungodly ways.

[QUOTE who="Bible True Jehovah Laws"]<quoted text> but you accuse others of hate of you"\you poor cyber idiot,
your educational level is null
less then null,
you got not guts to quote verses to deffend your Lies
stop mocking God Name,
He is not You,
God is Supreme universe owner, and you lees from dust have courage to insult and Mock His Wonderful Name
I see,you are one more cyber demonic troll,babling hates ,insanity,insults, spreads corpion venom,and use satan tactics accusing others of this.
God to hell, place of your father- father of all Lies?
I did have respect to you, only to the limited time?
WHEN YOU BLINDLY START MOCKING GODS NAME AND HIS PRECIOUS GOSPEL OF SALVATION.
I don't discuss or associate with such spiritual atheistic half head idiots, not respecting others,and Name of their own Maker YHVH( YEHOVA)

Blah, blah, blah, blah...... more of the same.

I can educate you if you wish, but you don't wish. So there is nothing I can do for you.

Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37372 Dec 22, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, December 23

If these things exist in you and overflow, they will prevent you from being either inactive or unfruitful.—2 Pet. 1:8.

The limited number of Christians chosen by Jehovah to be associated with Christ in the heavenly Kingdom government undergo “a new birth” as spirit-begotten sons of God. They are anointed with holy spirit to become kings and priests with Christ.(Rev. 20:6) Peter states that this “new birth” opens up to them “a living hope,” which he calls “an incorruptible and undefiled and unfading inheritance” reserved for them “in the heavens.” Small wonder that the anointed ‘greatly rejoice’ in their living hope!(1 Pet. 1:3-6) The realization of that hope, however, depends on their faithfulness. Peter exhorted anointed Christians to ‘do their utmost to make their calling and choosing of themselves sure.’(2 Pet. 1:10) They must exert themselves to develop such qualities as faith, godly devotion, brotherly affection, and love.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
lovewithin

Denver, CO

#37373 Dec 22, 2013
I am sorry but JW's are not true disciples or even truthful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min Rosa_Winkel 106,547
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Pad 654,119
What color will Taylor Swift's baby be? 30 min Anonymous 1
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr here 64,111
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Classic 3,818
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr crucifiedguy 281,884
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 1 hr gundee123 824
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Lumatrix 973,845
More from around the web