“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37300 Dec 18, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't discuse anything about religions or insult anybody beliefs,or their doctrines
'
I despise such apostates like you, babling wickedeness about others and not clean own mirrors and own abominable life sins
read what is Body of Christ,this body is like every single part belonging to GODHEAD JESUS CHRIST who send His commands to single one of His body to perform his direction and goals given by His to each single human(man or women chosen to be hIS BODY,not church or denominations)
read Bible,that is all what you should do? 2COR 3;9-11. 4;18
James 2;8,12. Jeremiah 231; 33-34. Romans 7;6. hebrew 8;10-13
Romans 12;4.5.1Cor 12;12,13
1 Cor 10;1617
BODY OF CHRIST ARE SINGLES CHOSEN BY GRACE OF GODHEAD PARTS OF WHOLE CHRIST BODY,NOT DENOMINATION,JW, OR ANY ORGANIZE CHURCHES
Watchtower and Churches doctrines this way create impossible doctrines of 2 classes of Christians
it is impossible situation for those not counted as in the"annointed"class
If not of that class,they are not included in the"Body of Christ"
Yet surely they accept Christ as their Head,and if so,how can they not be part of His Body?
1 Cor 10;16,17. Eph 4;4-6. 15,16
earthly churches are not body of Christ,none of them,and those who are their members and claim to be body of Christ- but they are not such
Because God withdraw all single parts of His Body to have only one Heavenly Church in heaven,elders of ages,and 144000,Rev 7;1-8,2 thess 2;1....THEY GATHER TOGETHER IN HIM BEFORE HIS HOLY FEET OF GREAT UNIVERSAL TEACHER,5 MOSE 33;3

blah, blah, blah.

JWism is simply another mind control cult. Less successful than some but more successful than many. Mind control cults are all the same. They all have the absolute truth and can prove it (to anyone who is gullible).

Fortunately there are hundreds of millions of seriously gullible people in the world (low estimate) so the sharks have plenty to feed on. The WTBTS is worth BILLION in REAL ESTATE alone.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37301 Dec 18, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah.
JWism is simply another mind control cult. Less successful than some but more successful than many. Mind control cults are all the same. They all have the absolute truth and can prove it (to anyone who is gullible).
Fortunately there are hundreds of millions of seriously gullible people in the world (low estimate) so the sharks have plenty to feed on. The WTBTS is worth BILLION in REAL ESTATE alone.
Ever seen them build one of those Kingdom Halls? It's impressive. They do it in a weekend, all with free labor and materials. They really know how to mobilize and get the job done without getting in each other's way. I'm sure they do the footings and infrastructure in advance.

Location hidden

#37304 Dec 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
now my dear son?
You see clearly unity among them JW,
only materials or contractors to make electric,air conditions,or very difficult building drawings are hire from outside and paid,
labor only of JW IS NOT PAID, FREE VOLUNTARY, ONE TIME A DAY HAMBURGER WITH CUP OF DRINK,AND FRIES-SO CALLED DINNER
because they are from 1998 JW ARE OUT OF FOOD AND FOOD KITCHEN-BECAUSE FOOD DEPARTMENT REQUIRE FROM THEM HIGH SANITATION,TAXES AND INSPECTION,THEY CLOSE SUCH KITCHENS TOGETHER AROUND THE WORLD
so
try to be close to them and you be one more son of faith and righteouesness(but not save)
U R not my father. I doubt you have children. Yea, it's getting harder to feed the hungry people.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37305 Dec 18, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
You see clearly unity among them JW,
Unity does not mean correctness. Fanatics always claim this as their legitimacy.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37306 Dec 18, 2013
Look at sports stadiums. Fanatics are Fanatics - religion, sports, etc.

Compare the thoughtful posts on this forum with the fanatics.

Location hidden

#37309 Dec 19, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right
I see you and Dogen
2 hateful fanatics always enter here to mock,insult, and spread disgrace,
true believers are not JW
THEY DOESN'T EXCERCISE SUCH FANATICAL BEHAVIOUR?
organize world christianity included JW-IS A FORM OF FANATISM,HATE OTHER BELIEFS, CLAIM ONLY OWN TRUTH, AND PLOT HATEFUL SPIRITUAL DEATH SENTENCES AGAINST THOSE WHO LEFT THEM?
your bitterness and fanatism push you all the time to spread hate about left by you religion
(you never will find tranquity for your soul)
Bible clearly say about such humans like you
" they are at end worse from unbelievers"......
Huge projection.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37310 Dec 19, 2013
(Pot calls the kettle black AGAIN. and AGAIN with no logical answers. Only childish insults )

ARE YOU PART OF SOME GROUP THAT FITS THE FOLLOWING?
http://www.chocd.org/conclusions.html

The ________ denomination uses four main tactics in debating their pet doctrines. These tactics are generally used by all cultic groups. They are:

1. Change the subject
2. Take scripture out of context
3. Straw man arguments
4. Ad hominem attacks (attacking you instead of the issue)

The way to counter these tactics is very simple: Stay on the subject until you are allowed to make your point! And remember, your opinion is no better than their opinion. Base all of your conclusions on the Final Authority… God's Word!

Are They A Cult?
Years ago the Lord gave us (FQM) an acronym for cults:

C. Claim to be The Only True Christians
U. Unorthodox Extra-biblical Revelation
L. Lying Leaders (History/Doctrine)
T. THE Way (Salvation is found only in their organization)
S. Salvation By Works (obedience to ordinances such as baptism)

As you can see the only area that the ________ denomination doesn't qualify for the title is that they don't have any unorthodox extra-biblical revelation that they would put on par with God's Word. But, they do:

1. Claim to be the Only True Christians

2. Lie about their history, by claiming that they can trace their roots to the day of Pentecost in the second chapter of Acts. They also mislead people about some of their doctrines, by not telling prospective members what they really believe up front (Billy Graham is a deceiver and they are the only "true" Christians so everyone else is going to hell?).

3. They are the one and only true "Body of Christ." No one goes to the Father outside of their denomination!

4. Their salvation occurs the moment they "DO" their part and get baptized. And you must recognize that it is the baptism that remits your sins, or it is of no effect!

jw's do all of the following except they substitute destroyed at Armageddon instead of Hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37311 Dec 19, 2013
yon wrote:
(Pot calls the kettle black AGAIN. and AGAIN with no logical answers. Only childish insults )
ARE YOU PART OF SOME GROUP THAT FITS THE FOLLOWING?
http://www.chocd.org/conclusions.html
The ________ denomination uses four main tactics in debating their pet doctrines. These tactics are generally used by all cultic groups. They are:
1. Change the subject
3. Straw man arguments
The way to counter these tactics is very simple: Stay on the subject until you are allowed to make your point! And remember, your opinion is no better than their opinion. Base all of your conclusions on the Final Authority… God's Word!
Are They A Cult?
As you can see the only area that the ________ denomination doesn't qualify for the title is that they don't have any unorthodox extra-biblical revelation that they would put on par with God's Word. But, they do:
2. Lie about their history, by claiming that they can trace their roots to the day of Pentecost in the second chapter of Acts. They also mislead people about some of their doctrines, by not telling prospective members what they really believe up front (Billy Graham is a deceiver and they are the only "true" Christians so everyone else is going to hell?).
3. They are the one and only true "Body of Christ." No one goes to the Father outside of their denomination!
4. Their salvation occurs the moment they "DO" their part and get baptized. And you must recognize that it is the baptism that remits your sins, or it is of no effect!
jw's do all of the following except they substitute destroyed at Armageddon instead of Hell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
read my last post,
ABOUT
The"Body of Christ"
A religious organization or a Family single chosen -;ike free Community without of earthly doctrines man made dictats
I continue from my last post?

The fact of personal relationship to God and Christ is stated in another way in Jesus words recorded st John chapter 15.
He there represents Himself as a vine and His followers as branches of the vine,
He does not PRESENT HIMSELF AS SIMPLY THE ROOTS OF THE VINE AND NEVER JESUS SAY THAT THE CONGREGATIONS OR CHURCHES IS THE STEEM TO WHICH HIS FOLLOWERS MUST BE ATTACHED

Neither is the vital connection an attachment to other branches.
it is Christ,the vine,and to Christ alone.

It is by virtue of their holding firmly to Him Only(NOT CHURCHES OR CONGREAGATIONS)
as the life-giving VINE
that they are all drawn into unity in CHRIST ONLY

They remain in that Vine"by abiding in Love"
that Love is the powere that binds them into a true only ONE UNITY,CHRIST BODY.. John 15;1-17
As member of that body.it is also true that"individually we are members one of another" Romans 12;5
TRUE CHRISTIANS ARE SHOWN TO BE,NOT MEMBERS OF ANY EARTH;Y RELIGIOUS SYSTEM,
BUT THEY ARE MEMBERS OF TRUE BELIEVERS DIVINE SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY, ASPIRITUAL HUGE FAMILY-LIKE BODY OF PERSONS UNDER A FAMILY HEAD,
GOD'S SON
Term "household" as in "hosehold of faith"
is used to describe it and that term emphasizes the family like nature of the spiritual comunity\Gal 6;10,Eph 2;19.
Describing the effect of the GOOD NEWS GOSPEL FOR GENTILE BELIEVERS IN OPENING UP ONLY TO THEM A NEW RELATIONSHIP,

Apostle Paul in Eph 2;13-22.1 Cor 6;19 wrote
" Now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
For He is our Peace..that he may reconcile both groups(Jews and gentiles) to God in one body through the cross,.........

I leave rest to read by post viewer?
be continue...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37312 Dec 19, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
read my last post,
ABOUT
The"Body of Christ"
A religious organization or a Family single chosen -;ike free Community without of earthly doctrines man made dictats
I continue from my last post?
The fact of personal relationship to God and Christ is stated in another way in Jesus words recorded st John chapter 15.
He there represents Himself as a vine and His followers as branches of the vine,
He does not PRESENT HIMSELF AS SIMPLY THE ROOTS OF THE VINE AND NEVER JESUS SAY THAT THE CONGREGATIONS OR CHURCHES IS THE STEEM TO WHICH HIS FOLLOWERS MUST BE ATTACHED
Neither is the vital connection an attachment to other branches.
it is Christ,the vine,and to Christ alone.
It is by virtue of their holding firmly to Him Only(NOT CHURCHES OR CONGREAGATIONS)
as the life-giving VINE
that they are all drawn into unity in CHRIST ONLY
They remain in that Vine"by abiding in Love"
that Love is the powere that binds them into a true only ONE UNITY,CHRIST BODY.. John 15;1-17
As member of that body.it is also true that"individually we are members one of another" Romans 12;5
TRUE CHRISTIANS ARE SHOWN TO BE,NOT MEMBERS OF ANY EARTH;Y RELIGIOUS SYSTEM,
BUT THEY ARE MEMBERS OF TRUE BELIEVERS DIVINE SPIRITUAL COMMUNITY, ASPIRITUAL HUGE FAMILY-LIKE BODY OF PERSONS UNDER A FAMILY HEAD,
GOD'S SON
Term "household" as in "hosehold of faith"
is used to describe it and that term emphasizes the family like nature of the spiritual comunity\Gal 6;10,Eph 2;19.
Describing the effect of the GOOD NEWS GOSPEL FOR GENTILE BELIEVERS IN OPENING UP ONLY TO THEM A NEW RELATIONSHIP,
Apostle Paul in Eph 2;13-22.1 Cor 6;19 wrote
" Now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
For He is our Peace..that he may reconcile both groups(Jews and gentiles) to God in one body through the cross,.........
I leave rest to read by post viewer?
be continue...

Glad to hear that jerkhova witnesses are not true Christian's.

By your own words.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37313 Dec 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear that jerkhova witnesses are not true Christian's.
By your own words.
WORDLWIDE CHRISTIANITY 31001 cults+ JW organization,
None of them are true Christians believers

let me add,
Jesus nor His disciples never called to each other with word CHRISTIANS

this word came from pagan Roman Ceasar Constantine lat 325 AD

in other words worldwide chriatianity is apganism worship angel of light-master deceiver-father of all ages Lies 2 Cor 1;13-15.2 Thess 1;2-12
JW are not different from them,

sorry?
if you attend earthly church,you don't worship true God and His First beggoten God's Son Jesus King of Kings

have good night my boy Dogen

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37314 Dec 19, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
WORDLWIDE CHRISTIANITY 31001 cults+ JW organization,
None of them are true Christians believers
let me add,
Jesus nor His disciples never called to each other with word CHRISTIANS
this word came from pagan Roman Ceasar Constantine lat 325 AD
in other words worldwide chriatianity is apganism worship angel of light-master deceiver-father of all ages Lies 2 Cor 1;13-15.2 Thess 1;2-12
JW are not different from them,
sorry?
if you attend earthly church,you don't worship true God and His First beggoten God's Son Jesus King of Kings
have good night my boy Dogen

Actually, the word comes from the late 1st century Greek word Christianos which means follower of the messiah.

virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#37315 Dec 20, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the word comes from the late 1st century Greek word Christianos which means follower of the messiah.
Do you ever disclose your seething hatred of Christianity to your patients and thereby give them the opportunity to change over to a therapist who isn't silently sneering at them throughout every session?

I feel sorry for anybody who is unlucky enough to be referred to you.
virtuanna

Sherman, TX

#37316 Dec 20, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
blah, blah, blah.
Yes, much like your own, personal ideology, hypocrite.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37317 Dec 20, 2013

1. Change the subject
3. Straw man arguments

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37318 Dec 20, 2013
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Do you ever disclose your seething hatred of Christianity to your patients and thereby give them the opportunity to change over to a therapist who isn't silently sneering at them throughout every session?
I feel sorry for anybody who is unlucky enough to be referred to you.

I love Christianity. I even love JW's (even though they are not Christians).

I hate the sin, love the sinner.

And my religious views are not brought into the therapy room. I simply help people with their problems. I have only had 2 JWs as clients and got along well with both of them.

But you are free to believe whatever suits you.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37319 Dec 20, 2013
virtuanna wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, much like your own, personal ideology, hypocrite.

I subscribe to no one ideology. It is when one gets too locked in to ideologies that they lose the capacity to direct their own lives.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37320 Dec 20, 2013
yon wrote:
1. Change the subject
3. Straw man arguments

Jehovah Witnesses
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37321 Dec 20, 2013
Daily Text

Friday, December 20

Jehovah your God is with you wherever you go.—Josh. 1:9.

Shortly after the Exodus, the Amalekites launched an unprovoked attack on God’s people. Although totally unaccustomed to war, the Israelites had to engage in their first military action as a freed people.(Ex. 13:17; 17:8) Jehovah directed that Joshua lead the force that would vanquish the enemy. With Joshua’s implicit obedience and his keen appreciation for the guidance of God’s holy spirit, Israel proved victorious.(Ex. 17:9-13) Later Joshua,“full of the spirit of wisdom,” succeeded Moses.(Deut. 34:9) Holy spirit did not produce in him the ability to prophesy or to perform miracles as it had in Moses, but it did enable Joshua to lead Israel in the military campaign that brought about the conquest of Canaan. Today, we may feel inexperienced or underqualified to carry out certain aspects of our sacred service. Yet, like Joshua, we are assured of success if we adhere closely to divine instruction.—Josh. 1:7-9.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Mexico

#37322 Dec 20, 2013
Daily Text

Thursday, December 19

I will laud you in the big congregation.—Ps. 35:18.

The psalmist did not hold back from praising Jehovah when he was with other servants of God. Weekly congregation meetings, including the Watchtower Study, present fine opportunities for us to display a zealous spirit when we comment and make expressions of faith. All of us may well ask ourselves:‘Am I taking full advantage of the privilege to participate in meetings? Do I prepare well for them and make meaningful comments? As a family head, do I help my children to prepare comments in advance and teach them to answer in their own words?’ The psalmist David associated the steadfastness of our heart with our singing.(Ps. 57:7) The songs used at Christian meetings provide us a fine opportunity to “sing and make melody” to Jehovah with a steadfast heart. May we be determined to ‘sing to Jehovah throughout our life and make melody to him as long as we are.’—Ps. 104:33.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37323 Dec 20, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Jehovah Witnesses
Are They A Cult?

2. Lie about their history,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Peace_Warrior 611,858
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 6 min Johnny 3,005
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min nanoanomaly 828,589
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min June VanDerMark 584,306
john wayne was gay (Nov '07) 21 min Ken in Dublin 233
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 24 min Gas Woman 121,663
Aztec Group Inc Florida Tokyo Japan Hong Kong R... 48 min claygauxx 5
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 57 min janeebee 3,498
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 2 hr Jewelry 442,872
More from around the web