Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text
Thursday, December 12

The law of that spirit which gives life ... has set you free.—Rom. 8:2.

The word “law” here does not refer to certain rules, such as those in the Mosaic Law. One reference work suggests:“The Greek term for law here means an inward principle of action—either good or evil—operating with the regularity of a law. The term also designates a standard for a person’s life.” The Mosaic Law, with its many commandments, condemned sinners. Moreover, Israel’s hi...gh priests serving under the Law were imperfect and could not offer an adequate sacrifice for sin. Hence, the Law was “weak through the flesh.” But “by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh” and offering him as a ransom, God overcame the “incapability on the part of the Law.” As a result, anointed Christians are counted righteous on the basis of their faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. They are urged to “walk, not in accord with the flesh, but in accord with the spirit.”—Rom. 8:3, 4.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, December 12
The law of that spirit which gives life ... has set you free.—Rom. 8:2.
The word “law” here does not refer to certain rules, such as those in the Mosaic Law. One reference work suggests:“The Greek term for law here means an inward principle of action—either good or evil—operating with the regularity of a law. The term also designates a standard for a person’s life.” The Mosaic Law, with its many commandments, condemned sinners. Moreover, Israel’s hi...gh priests serving under the Law were imperfect and could not offer an adequate sacrifice for sin. Hence, the Law was “weak through the flesh.” But “by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh” and offering him as a ransom, God overcame the “incapability on the part of the Law.” As a result, anointed Christians are counted righteous on the basis of their faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice. They are urged to “walk, not in accord with the flesh, but in accord with the spirit.”—Rom. 8:3, 4.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Student, a cowardly, nonparticipant, in this group, continues to inflict us with spam.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
his work is typical JW from door to door,
if people take watchtower ,they start invade every 3 days this person, after 4 attempts,person never open door again,and scare seat behind the doors shaking everyday get by someone knock to his doors?
those daily texts are good only for not mature people,but they are only spam>
They are good for toilet paper in a pinch.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text
Friday, December 13

Let both grow together until the harvest.—Matt. 13:30.

In a parable, Jesus indicated that from the first century onward, there would always be some genuine anointed Christians on the earth. He compared them to “wheat” growing among “weeds.” Of course, we cannot say for certain who they were, but we can confirm that there have always been some who have courageously defended God’s Word and exposed the church’s unscriptural teachings. For example, Archbisho...p Agobard of Lyons, France (779-840 C.E.), spoke out against image worship, churches dedicated to saints, and the church’s unscriptural liturgies and practices. Bishop Claudius, a contemporary of his, also rejected church tradition and objected to prayers to saints and the veneration of relics. In the 11th century, Archdeacon Berengarius of Tours, France, was excommunicated for rejecting the Catholic teaching of transubstantiation. Moreover, he held that the Bible is superior to church tradition.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
for illitarates and low moral IQ,
OF COURSE THEY ARE TOILIET PAPER IN A PINCH(FOR YOU TOO?)
Yep. Fire starter too. I always cheerfully accept their comic books telling them I need fire starter.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2013

Judged:

I want some magic underwear. Send it to fman the Bloated blogger from Chicago. Thank you
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Saturday, December 14

I must declare the good news of the kingdom.—Luke 4:43.

Was Jesus so focused on his work that he was a fanatic or an ascetic? Was he so absorbed in his ministry that he was aloof from the practical needs of families? No, Jesus set a perfect example of balance. He enjoyed life, taking pleasure in happy times with his friends. He valued families, showing profound empathy for their needs and problems, and he freely showed his affection for children.(Mark 10:13-16) As we imitate Jesus’ example of watchfulness, we do not let this world distract us from our work. Even well-meaning friends and relatives may urge us to slow down in our ministry or to seek what they see as a normal life. If we imitate Jesus, however, we view our ministry as if it were food.(John 4:34) Our work nourishes us spiritually and brings us delight as well. Yet, we never want to be extremists, displaying a self-righteous or ascetic spirit. Like Jesus, we want to be joyful, balanced servants of “the happy God.”—1 Tim. 1:11.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text
Sunday, December 15

Preach the word, be at it urgently in favorable season, in troublesome season, reprove, reprimand, exhort, with all long-suffering and art of teaching.—2 Tim. 4:2.

The call to ‘be at our ministry urgently’ is not intended to overwhelm us with our commission. Nevertheless, the preaching work should take priority in our lives. The example of a small group of Bible Students who prior to 1914 set out to preach the good news illustrates what it means to have ...a sense of urgency. Although they were only a few thousand strong, they appreciated the urgency of the times and enthusiastically took up the Kingdom preaching work. They had sermons published in hundreds of newspapers and presented a program of color slides and motion pictures called the “Photo-Drama of Creation.” In this way, they reached millions with the good news. If they had not had a sense of urgency, how many of us would have heard the Kingdom message?—Ps. 119:60.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Gal 4; 4-5
But when the fullness of the time was come,'God sent forth His Son,made of women,made under law.

TO REDEEM THEM THAT WERE UNDER THE LAW, THAT HE MIGHT RECEIVE THE ADOPTION OD SONS
6/
AND BECAUSE YE ARE SONS,GOD SENT FORTH THE SPIRIT OF HIS,SON INTO YOUR HEARTS,CRYING AB'-BA,FATHER

Nonoe of those versese point to only organization of Jw and those JW who claim to be born again as 144000
Reality Rules

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Reciting the daily text and passages doesn't get rid that seed of doubt ,does it.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Rules wrote:
Reciting the daily text and passages doesn't get rid that seed of doubt ,does it.

It decreases cognitive dissonance. The JWs are experts at self deception.
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2013

Judged:

Reality Rules wrote:
Reading daily texts by unsaved,
they help on the road of Godly Life,and hope to receive Gods grace,
read them,they are daily very benefitial?and good for human morality

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Does anyone read Student's posts?

I use the scroll button.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
Gal 4; 4-5
But when the fullness of the time was come,'God sent forth His Son,made of women,made under law.
TO REDEEM THEM THAT WERE UNDER THE LAW, THAT HE MIGHT RECEIVE THE ADOPTION OD SONS
6/
AND BECAUSE YE ARE SONS,GOD SENT FORTH THE SPIRIT OF HIS,SON INTO YOUR HEARTS,CRYING AB'-BA,FATHER
Nonoe of those versese point to only organization of Jw and those JW who claim to be born again as 144000
They have a problem. There numbers are far greater.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
Does anyone read Student's posts?
I use the scroll button.

I read the first line and note the irony. I don't know why he/she thinks it is morally okay to subject us to spam and not even stick around and defend his views. Brainwashed moron.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
They have a problem. There numbers are far greater.
problem only you have,
because you are without of any clue who they are,and Why God allow them to be organize under His personal Name YHVH(english Jehovah)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I read the first line and note the irony. I don't know why he/she thinks it is morally okay to subject us to spam and not even stick around and defend his views. Brainwashed moron.
I agree. This is a case where the scroll button comes in handy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
you babale with christianity hate and scorpion venom
true believers never do this like you are doing constantly,

instead see without of bias reality,you are blind unsaved cyber troll,
not having clue that this thread is JW thread,and all yours and like yours posters are just only spams having null effect to expose false leadership in Watchtower Society and world devil pagan christianity, existing like deadly foaming parasities poisoning whole mankind past 2000 years.
look at mankind spiritual fruits,fruits of rotten morality,dead fruits, residing on every corenr of this earth,like disease,poison of moral humn Gods dignity,

you are blind sir,like many ot those christianity followers,

I can assure you that normal members of JW,are far far far way from such abomination and dung or christian world filthy morality.

sorry
I say the truth around,and doesn't care,what you think,or others,or even Student,
none of you are my brothers.
But I see in Student friend of my who belongs to great crowd future holy citizens of new earth.

But I don't see you and WW or many others like you guys,without of GODS GRACE ,YOU ARE LOST,UNSAVED AND CONDEMN BY GOD
Rev 9;16....doesn't allow me to see among this number humans like you, WW,or christianity?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
you babale with christianity hate and scorpion venom
true believers never do this like you are doing constantly,
instead see without of bias reality,you are blind unsaved cyber troll,
not having clue that this thread is JW thread,and all yours and like yours posters are just only spams having null effect to expose false leadership in Watchtower Society and world devil pagan christianity, existing like deadly foaming parasities poisoning whole mankind past 2000 years.
look at mankind spiritual fruits,fruits of rotten morality,dead fruits, residing on every corenr of this earth,like disease,poison of moral humn Gods dignity,
you are blind sir,like many ot those christianity followers,
I can assure you that normal members of JW,are far far far way from such abomination and dung or christian world filthy morality.
sorry
I say the truth around,and doesn't care,what you think,or others,or even Student,
none of you are my brothers.
But I see in Student friend of my who belongs to great crowd future holy citizens of new earth.
But I don't see you and WW or many others like you guys,without of GODS GRACE ,YOU ARE LOST,UNSAVED AND CONDEMN BY GOD
Rev 9;16....doesn't allow me to see among this number humans like you, WW,or christianity?
Scroll button time.

Try again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

Why busybody yourself in other men's affairs?

1 Peter 4:15 But let none of you suffer as a murderer, a thief, an evildoer, or as a busybody in other people’s matters.

Matthew7 “Judge not, that you be not judged. 2 For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. 3 And why do you look at the speck in your brother’s eye, but do not consider the plank in your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother,‘Let me remove the speck from your eye’; and look, a plank is in your own eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

You live in open rebellion to the Bible's many commands against your horrible behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

442 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Buck Crick 224,522
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 10 min ocxz 115,518
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 21 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE 172,517
ibhentse emandi (Sep '11) 24 min Teeza 124
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min It aint necessarily so 721,946
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 37 min Epiphany2 599,112
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 41 min raghavendra 534
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Porkpie Hat 256,839
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 533,294
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••