Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37275 Dec 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
CoC still does. SDA do to if memory serves. Most fundies will make a claim for fundamentalism if not their specific group.
I'll be we could agree on one point. Each says their doctrine works. All think that salvation is based upon beliefs to one degree or another. Of course, one who had no capacity to believe would be doomed. Therefore such doctrine fails.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37278 Dec 16, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>metafors exist only inside your delusional brain,
Bible is parabolic and spiritual Moral Codex of laws given for the Kings and priests before and now for spiritual Kings and priests,not for you and babling metaforic nonsesne
what is english name of GOD,
you are dumb worse dumb from my little dog,
you can hate satan for satan is more easy to hold you for your neck,spit hate, and hate him,
to decive others how hat satan and love psudo jesus same satan master deceiver
sorry my friend
each posts is witness of your blindness, earthly passions and earthly unsaved bablings lead you nowhere,nor change anything alread established by God,on the high not destructible tablets of high Heaven
new heaven and new earth have to have also new government-new government are spiritual Levities entering only heavens Rev 7;1-8,Rev 141-3, 2Peter 3;10-13
REV 14;3...clear and plain say that they are redeemed for this earth,not for Israel 12 tribes,or you metaforic BS.
you are not part of this Christ Body,
also dreams go to heaven are delusions inside of your head?
if Jesus is King of Kings,
those Kings are 144000 of Jesus Body-Godhead of all those Kings
this is not JW witness teachings ,
they are Bible teachings about new perfect future under spiritual government of 144000 above this earth inhabited by great crowd without of number to count Rev 7;9
comprende mister bo?

I lost interest. Maybe if someone sane has something to say I will be better able to pay attention.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37280 Dec 16, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for sure you are no sane,and have any clue about Bible,,Bible Promise,Bible truth,
most of them trully Follow JW and such scumbags haters are have enough of guts to mock their teachings-and you are doing this everyday,claiming heavenly hope
you even are not able to divide diabolic leadership from those lost sheeps JW AND CHRISTIANITY(leaders one bundle of devil posses spirit washing minds of all believers for their own glories and pockets?)
you got not any spiritual born again Bible clue,about such behaviour like yours,
I see your mind,and read your mind from your posts,
I always say something after period of test time,
and I know now who are you my dear friend Dogen
rather look more closer and more deep on your own into JW teachings,
you will see difference from you,your mind deceived by demonic Internet links?
Sorry ,you are not only insane and sick brain,there is a lot her,and this world insane psychos and spiritual maniacs condemn by their own wicked hates,rants, and BS.Rom 6;23

Like, oh sure, I am going to read gibberish from someone who neither understand the Bible nor speaks English.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37283 Dec 16, 2013
Yawn. Nothing to read.

Location hidden

#37284 Dec 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost interest. Maybe if someone sane has something to say I will be better able to pay attention.
I know what you mean.

Location hidden

#37285 Dec 16, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Like, oh sure, I am going to read gibberish from someone who neither understand the Bible nor speaks English.
Exactly. I'm tired of giving him attention.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37286 Dec 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. I'm tired of giving him attention.

If he at least made sense I would not mind so much. And kept one name.

Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37287 Dec 17, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, December 18

No man that has put his hand to a plow and looks at the things behind is well fitted for the kingdom of God.—Luke 9:62.

That is how Jesus answered a man who had asked if he could return to his family to say good-bye before becoming a disciple. Was Jesus being harsh or unreasonable in answering this way? No, for he knew that the man’s request was merely an excuse to evade responsibility. Jesus described such procrastination as looking at “the things behind.” Does it matter whether the person plowing looks momentarily at what is behind or actually puts down the plow and turns around? Either way he is distracted from what he should be doing, and his work may be affected negatively. Rather than turning our attention to the past, we must keep our eyes focused on what is yet ahead. Notice how this is clearly expressed at Proverbs 4:25:“As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you.”(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Location hidden

#37288 Dec 17, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
If he at least made sense I would not mind so much. And kept one name.
That too. What do you think about "student"?

The same old JW crapola. They are always trying to convince others that they possess some kind of special knowledge of God, which they don't. It's the same as me trying to convince you to buy my snake oil. It is still snake oil. Makes no difference if you buy it or not.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37289 Dec 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That too. What do you think about "student"?
The same old JW crapola. They are always trying to convince others that they possess some kind of special knowledge of God, which they don't. It's the same as me trying to convince you to buy my snake oil. It is still snake oil. Makes no difference if you buy it or not.

Student is a typical JW. The last time he had a thought it died of loneliness. He is completely devoid of critical thinking skills and is scared to death of understanding reality.

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37290 Dec 17, 2013
yon wrote:
Just dropped by to see and couldn't resist to add
ARE YOU PART OF SOME GROUP THAT FITS THE FOLLOWING?
http://www.chocd.org/conclusions.html

The ________ denomination uses four main tactics in debating their pet doctrines. These tactics are generally used by all cultic groups. They are:

1. Change the subject
2. Take scripture out of context
3. Straw man arguments
4. Ad hominem attacks (attacking you instead of the issue)

The way to counter these tactics is very simple: Stay on the subject until you are allowed to make your point! And remember, your opinion is no better than their opinion. Base all of your conclusions on the Final Authority… God's Word!
Are They A Cult?
Years ago the Lord gave us (FQM) an acronym for cults:

C. Claim to be The Only True Christians
U. Unorthodox Extra-biblical Revelation
L. Lying Leaders (History/Doctrine)
T. THE Way (Salvation is found only in their organization)
S. Salvation By Works (obedience to ordinances such as baptism)

As you can see the only area that the ________ denomination doesn't qualify for the title is that they don't have any unorthodox extra-biblical revelation that they would put on par with God's Word. But, they do:

1. Claim to be the Only True Christians

2. Lie about their history, by claiming that they can trace their roots to the day of Pentecost in the second chapter of Acts. They also mislead people about some of their doctrines, by not telling prospective members what they really believe up front (Billy Graham is a deceiver and they are the only "true" Christians so everyone else is going to hell?).

3. They are the one and only true "Body of Christ." No one goes to the Father outside of their denomination!

4. Their salvation occurs the moment they "DO" their part and get baptized. And you must recognize that it is the baptism that remits your sins, or it is of no effect!
jw's do all of the following except they substitute destroyed at Armageddon instead of Hell.

LOL

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37291 Dec 17, 2013
Just had to do a repeat for emphasis.

Location hidden

#37292 Dec 17, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Student is a typical JW. The last time he had a thought it died of loneliness. He is completely devoid of critical thinking skills and is scared to death of understanding reality.
Critical thinking skills? What dat?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37293 Dec 17, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical thinking skills? What dat?
my friend
not Student have critical thinking skills,
none of his posts prove such Dogen accusations
rather Dogen have fear of positive things about JW,and horrible worry to not leave his critical things and hate this religion named by G-D Name

even Dogen reject english name Jehova
because Doben is not known by His name,and not blessed according to GODS NAME?

GOOD NIGHT MY DEAR FRIEND
DR SHRINK FROM HOSPITAL SEND YOU SMILES.
old pal is sick,
like 97 years old Camping left this earth,to take jouerney to heaven with his first stop on the moon and visit dr Shrink raptured wife madam Pipke,
she prepare for him nourisment,and Wndsday Camping will fly to the mars for 2 weeks,
after Mars he got long 7000 days juoerney to approach first gates of High heavens?

so?be good boy,and pray for our old pal dr Shrink,
and wife of Campind still alive in California( poor old mama)

Location hidden

#37294 Dec 17, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
my friend
not Student have critical thinking skills,
none of his posts prove such Dogen accusations
rather Dogen have fear of positive things about JW,and horrible worry to not leave his critical things and hate this religion named by G-D Name
even Dogen reject english name Jehova
because Doben is not known by His name,and not blessed according to GODS NAME?
GOOD NIGHT MY DEAR FRIEND
DR SHRINK FROM HOSPITAL SEND YOU SMILES.
old pal is sick,
like 97 years old Camping left this earth,to take jouerney to heaven with his first stop on the moon and visit dr Shrink raptured wife madam Pipke,
she prepare for him nourisment,and Wndsday Camping will fly to the mars for 2 weeks,
after Mars he got long 7000 days juoerney to approach first gates of High heavens?
so?be good boy,and pray for our old pal dr Shrink,
and wife of Campind still alive in California( poor old mama)
I'm not sure what you are saying but it sounds nice to me.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37295 Dec 18, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you are saying but it sounds nice to me.
when you start read my handsome posts,
eliminate all outside problems
pray at first and word after word follow my posts to receive crone of understanding

poniatno my dear friend WW Bomba?

or learn simple Mandarin words or Kwazi language.
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37296 Dec 18, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
jw's do all of the following except they substitute destroyed at Armageddon instead of Hell.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b0Sdh239AIIXX
LOL
Do Do?
you promised to get out from here ,you with your hate,bitterness and venom spread around like Scorpion sting?

what about your dignity,own promises,and own descency?

we don't need to see such BS like you mister Yon Wikidajlo z bardachy
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37297 Dec 18, 2013
Truth hurts doesn't it?
I'm truly sorry. I didn't plan to come back, but exposing the wtbt$$$/dubs and their legalism/deceptions was too much to resist for the sake of everyone who wants to be forewarned about the dangers of becoming a member of your cult, or any other cult that hasn't answers to obvious flaws in behavior/policies/dogma that amounts to nothing but cheap juvenile insults by those who claim to be the mouthpiece of God. I may be back but don't have any plans. There's nothing much else to say. You are what you are.

Matthew 23:27
"Woe be to you, Scribes and Pharisees(jw's), hypocrites: for ye are like unto whited tombs, which appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men’s bones, and all filthiness."
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37298 Dec 18, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
Do Do?
you promised to get out from here ,you with your hate,bitterness and venom spread around like Scorpion sting?
what about your dignity,own promises,and own descency?
we don't need to see such BS like you mister Yon Wikidajlo z bardachy
yon wrote:

The ________ denomination uses four main tactics in debating their pet doctrines. These tactics are generally used by all cultic groups. They are:

1. Change the subject
3. Straw man arguments

The way to counter these tactics is very simple: Stay on the subject until you are allowed to make your point! And remember, your opinion is no better than their opinion. Base all of your conclusions on the Final Authority… God's Word!
Are They A Cult?

As you can see the only area that the ________ denomination doesn't qualify for the title is that they don't have any unorthodox extra-biblical revelation that they would put on par with God's Word. But, they do:

2. Lie about their history, by claiming that they can trace their roots to the day of Pentecost in the second chapter of Acts. They also mislead people about some of their doctrines, by not telling prospective members what they really believe up front (Billy Graham is a deceiver and they are the only "true" Christians so everyone else is going to hell?).

3. They are the one and only true "Body of Christ." No one goes to the Father outside of their denomination!

4. Their salvation occurs the moment they "DO" their part and get baptized. And you must recognize that it is the baptism that remits your sins, or it is of no effect!

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Bible True Jehovah Laws

Baltimore, MD

#37299 Dec 18, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
yon wrote:
1. Change the subject
3. Straw man arguments
Are They A Cult?
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
I don't discuse anything about religions or insult anybody beliefs,or their doctrines
'
I despise such apostates like you, babling wickedeness about others and not clean own mirrors and own abominable life sins

read what is Body of Christ,this body is like every single part belonging to GODHEAD JESUS CHRIST who send His commands to single one of His body to perform his direction and goals given by His to each single human(man or women chosen to be hIS BODY,not church or denominations)

read Bible,that is all what you should do? 2COR 3;9-11. 4;18
James 2;8,12. Jeremiah 231; 33-34. Romans 7;6. hebrew 8;10-13
Romans 12;4.5.1Cor 12;12,13

1 Cor 10;1617

BODY OF CHRIST ARE SINGLES CHOSEN BY GRACE OF GODHEAD PARTS OF WHOLE CHRIST BODY,NOT DENOMINATION,JW, OR ANY ORGANIZE CHURCHES

Watchtower and Churches doctrines this way create impossible doctrines of 2 classes of Christians
it is impossible situation for those not counted as in the"annointed"class
If not of that class,they are not included in the"Body of Christ"
Yet surely they accept Christ as their Head,and if so,how can they not be part of His Body?
1 Cor 10;16,17. Eph 4;4-6. 15,16

earthly churches are not body of Christ,none of them,and those who are their members and claim to be body of Christ- but they are not such
Because God withdraw all single parts of His Body to have only one Heavenly Church in heaven,elders of ages,and 144000,Rev 7;1-8,2 thess 2;1....THEY GATHER TOGETHER IN HIM BEFORE HIS HOLY FEET OF GREAT UNIVERSAL TEACHER,5 MOSE 33;3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Seraphima 649,840
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min Buck Crick 56,219
the REAL REASON Ron Goldman was stabbed...64 TI... (Aug '15) 7 min pearlofagirl 16
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 21 min WasteWater 2,297
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min YOUR FATHER LOVES... 972,397
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 28 min EBMWCS 500
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 2 hr DENG 39,054
Moms having sex with their sons (Aug '12) Fri Noname 69
More from around the web