Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37187 Dec 8, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblegateway works for me. I just read the Bible objectively and as a valuable piece of literature which it is.

Very good resource!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37190 Dec 8, 2013
Verschluckliche Dumkopfen wrote:
<quoted text>
friend
I quess you are worshipper of Voodoo and god enki residing inside of vulcan on island Hawaii??

The Elohim Yahweh and Yahweh alone.

Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37192 Dec 9, 2013
Daily Text
Monday, December 9

Think so as to have a sound mind.—Rom. 12:3.

Referring to an elder, one brother stated,“He expects much from himself but never expects perfection from others.” Can that be said of you? It is proper to have some reasonable expectations of others. For example, children respond well when parents set reasonable goals and help the children to reach them. Similarly, elders may encourage individuals in the congregation to grow spiritually and offer them specifi...c suggestions on how to do so. Furthermore, when an elder has a balanced view of himself, he will have a warm and refreshing manner. One sister said:“I don’t want an elder to take everything as a joke. But if he is serious all the time, it is difficult to approach him.” Never would elders want to diminish the joyful view that all believers should have of their worship of Jehovah,“the happy God.”—1 Tim. 1:11.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37193 Dec 9, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, December 9
Think so as to have a sound mind.—Rom. 12:3.
Referring to an elder, one brother stated,“He expects much from himself but never expects perfection from others.” Can that be said of you? It is proper to have some reasonable expectations of others. For example, children respond well when parents set reasonable goals and help the children to reach them. Similarly, elders may encourage individuals in the congregation to grow spiritually and offer them specifi...c suggestions on how to do so. Furthermore, when an elder has a balanced view of himself, he will have a warm and refreshing manner. One sister said:“I don’t want an elder to take everything as a joke. But if he is serious all the time, it is difficult to approach him.” Never would elders want to diminish the joyful view that all believers should have of their worship of Jehovah,“the happy God.”—1 Tim. 1:11.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

But this is the opposite of what the WTBTS teaches. They want unsound and easily corrupted minds for minions. Having thoughts is of the devil. Recognizing errors in cult dogma is one thing not allowed at any level.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37196 Dec 9, 2013
Blind Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you ask Elohim Yahveh to follow behind Him?
are you some kind of special wizard to follow alone behind Elohim YHVH? without of His permit,or approval?

I have been fully vetted and approved. I am a son of the most high and a brother of his son.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#37197 Dec 9, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say more ignorant than gullible. It is standard cult indoctrination. They know and can demonstrate some things to the Biblically ignorant that seem impressive. That is why their target demographic is the Biblically ignorant. They cannot go toe to toe with people who are well versed (pun accidental but amusing).
Once they accept the authority of the cult because of their superior knowledge they are gone. And that is with a poor product to sell. If they actually had a good product to sell they would be selling billions instead of topping off in the millions.
It is very hard to get out of the cult once one is in. One loses friend, possibly family, emotional support and the shared delusion that they are right and everyone else is wrong.
Ironically, on of the supports they get is us. By arguing for their cult against the antichrist (how they regard us) they lower their own cognitive dissonance. We can, objectively, win every argument and yet that will only increase the strength of their delusions.
Sounds like brain washing to me. I know many who have left the JW cult behind.

Location hidden

#37198 Dec 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I read most truthful hebrew The Tanakh and LXX+OG NT BARASHIT,
your Bible is full of errors making your brain like sifter with huge filled error holes?
for you is literature,
for me is Moral Codev gift from my God,who gave His word to teach only His chosen adopten earth children to His Royal Family,
also you can read as literature,and be more stupid then yeasterday.
my dear Fini apleue
Oh really? Your English is marginal at best. Ancient Hebrew is well beyond your grasp troll.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37199 Dec 9, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like brain washing to me. I know many who have left the JW cult behind.

Their growth phase seems to have ended. They are near zero growth while other cults are racking them in.

I have heard there are more former JWs than there are current JWs but have not seen any data to back that up. I personally know 2 of each.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37202 Dec 9, 2013
Daily Text
Tuesday, December 10

Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it.—Gen. 1:28.

Was that stated purpose foiled by the rebellion in the garden of Eden? Absolutely not! Jehovah immediately reacted to that new situation by using an alternate “route” to achieve his purpose. He foretold the appearance of a “seed” who would undo the damage done by the rebels.(Gen. 3:15; Heb. 2:14-17; 1 John 3:8) Jehovah’s ability to adapt to new circumstances while in the process o...f bringing his purpose to completion is in harmony with a description he gave of himself. When Moses presented Jehovah with potential impediments to the assignment he had been given, Jehovah assured him by saying:“‘I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be.’ And he added:‘This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel,“I shall prove to be has sent me to you.”’”(Ex. 3:14) Yes, Jehovah is able to become whatever he needs to become in order to accomplish his purpose fully!.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37204 Dec 10, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, December 10
Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it.—Gen. 1:28.
Was that stated purpose foiled by the rebellion in the garden of Eden? Absolutely not! Jehovah immediately reacted to that new situation by using an alternate “route” to achieve his purpose. He foretold the appearance of a “seed” who would undo the damage done by the rebels.(Gen. 3:15; Heb. 2:14-17; 1 John 3:8) Jehovah’s ability to adapt to new circumstances while in the process o...f bringing his purpose to completion is in harmony with a description he gave of himself. When Moses presented Jehovah with potential impediments to the assignment he had been given, Jehovah assured him by saying:“‘I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be.’ And he added:‘This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel,“I shall prove to be has sent me to you.”’”(Ex. 3:14) Yes, Jehovah is able to become whatever he needs to become in order to accomplish his purpose fully!.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Notice how the WTBTS warps a few unrelated scriptures into something truly demonic.

Location hidden

#37205 Dec 10, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Their growth phase seems to have ended. They are near zero growth while other cults are racking them in.
I have heard there are more former JWs than there are current JWs but have not seen any data to back that up. I personally know 2 of each.
I know what you mean. Other groups are feeding hungry people and proving great entertainment. Who cares about comic books and door to door rejection? Doomsday is a hard sell.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37207 Dec 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. Other groups are feeding hungry people and proving great entertainment. Who cares about comic books and door to door rejection? Doomsday is a hard sell.

Actually, I think doomsday is their major (possibly only) selling point. People scare easily and they should be raking them in, but aren't. That shows there is something more fundamentally wrong. I expect some changes coming. The WTBTS will need to find a way to make their cult more marketable. After all, racking in members (and $s) is their only real goal. Right now the Mormon's are beating the crap out of them. They have to try something to make a comeback.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37208 Dec 10, 2013
Prince Helmut von Y Pipke wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again mister Pee Pee clap?

Pick a screen name and stick with it.

Location hidden

#37209 Dec 10, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think doomsday is their major (possibly only) selling point. People scare easily and they should be raking them in, but aren't. That shows there is something more fundamentally wrong. I expect some changes coming. The WTBTS will need to find a way to make their cult more marketable. After all, racking in members (and $s) is their only real goal. Right now the Mormon's are beating the crap out of them. They have to try something to make a comeback.
Not so long ago, a whole bunch of JW dimwits sold all their property, went to a huge stadium in New York to wait for the end. The proscribed time came and went. Nothing happened. Go figure.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37210 Dec 10, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so long ago, a whole bunch of JW dimwits sold all their property, went to a huge stadium in New York to wait for the end. The proscribed time came and went. Nothing happened. Go figure.

JW's aren't the brightest lumps of coal in the diswasher.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37214 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
trust me,they are more bright from all of you,
look at this thread?
Stident doesn't bable with all of you,
but you jump like lices around and bite him and his daily texts,
who is more brighter? You,Yon,WW or Student JW?

Student is a JW and therefore dumber than a rock.

If you don't believe he is dumb ask him about his conversion.

Location hidden

#37217 Dec 10, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
JW's aren't the brightest lumps of coal in the diswasher.
A little soft in the head if you ask me.

Location hidden

#37218 Dec 10, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't have to ask
I only know from your posts is not visible sign to what you claim to be
true child devoted to G-D
always have great pleasure to post his Father GOD words, to love Him laud,to worship His name, His Word etc...
Student is doing this,but you don't my friend?
I told you before?
both of you are awesome example of division ,hate, and earthly strougle who is better from each others?
Sorry
this thread is such thread, we don't need many posters
2 is enough,and one like me free independent observator and devoted child of God-saint remnant of 144000 Rev 7;1-8...who see how deadly and earthly,hateful worldchristianity is,included you and Student
JW?
have good night my dear friend?
lets look at lonely WW,
this guy is good guy,only natural sin made him half man and half women,
he/she doesn't understand basic movement of JW, or Bible at all?
I do like this WW poster like both of you?
May God bless all of you
God bless you too bro. Maybe you will grow up some day.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37219 Dec 10, 2013
Daily Text
Wednesday, December 11

His heart did not prove to be complete with Jehovah.—1 Ki. 11:4.

Will we let Solomon’s course be a warning example for us?(1 Ki. 11:1-6) A sister might attempt to rationalize forming a romantic link that ignores God’s directive to marry “only in the Lord.”(1 Cor. 7:39) With similar rationalizing, one might share in extracurricular sports or clubs at school, underreport taxable income, or tell untruths when asked to reveal actions that could be embar...rassing. The point is, Solomon must have used imperfect reasoning to get around what God commanded, and that same danger exists for us. Solomon had ignored God’s instructions, yet there is no indication that Jehovah quickly rejected him as king or strongly disciplined him. The Bible even relates that God granted his request for wisdom, and He also added riches.(1 Ki. 3:10-13) That accords with the fact that God realizes that we are imperfect humans, made from dust.(Ps. 103:10, 13, 14) Remember though: Our actions can have consequences now or perhaps down the line..(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Location hidden

#37223 Dec 11, 2013
PrinceV Pipke Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
talk from your own obseravation,not after reading haters, blasphemers and fake media links controled by HATEFUL CHRISTIANITY,YOU DUMB BUTT
I don't read your posted links trush
you got not any practical own experience good or bad in your own life about JW,AND WHO THEY ARE?
you are same church puppet controled by their links and BS,like JW by their diabolic doctrines and their leaders
identical same pack of deceived dumb butts
Matthew 7:1

NEXT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 5 min truth 612,887
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min It aint necessari... 863,671
The Christian Atheist debate 19 min ChristineM 1,899
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 28 min Pegasus 272,398
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 51 min Halle Berry Sister 2,762
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 54 min dollarsbill 6,336
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 58 min andet1987 6,287
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Tony17 599,312
More from around the web