Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Tuesday, November 26

The Law has become our tutor leading to Christ.—Gal. 3:24.

In the first century C.E., Jehovah revealed to his people that Jesus’ ransom sacrifice had abolished the Mosaic Law.(Col. 2:13, 14) All the sacrificial offerings that the Jews had been making for hundreds of years were no longer necessary and no longer had any value. The Law had fulfilled its function as a “tutor leading to Christ.” That is not to say that Christians are no longer interested in sacrifices. On the contrary, the apostle Peter spoke of the need to “offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.”(1 Pet. 2:5) Moreover, the apostle Paul had made it clear that a dedicated Christian’s life—every aspect of it—may appropriately be considered “a sacrifice.”(Rom. 12:1) So, then, a Christian makes sacrifices for Jehovah, either by offering up certain things to him or by giving up certain things for him. Our sacrifices, however, must be acceptable to Jehovah.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Nogales, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Wednesday, November 27

Work at good,... be liberal, ready to share.—1 Tim. 6:18.

Paul was recommending that his fellow worshippers cultivate the spirit of generosity. Even in difficult economic times, we can promote a generous spirit. A fine way to do this is to provide transportation in the field ministry and to and from the meetings for those needing it. And what about those who benefit from such acts of loving-kindness? They would be encouraging a positive spirit in the congregation if they showed appreciation, perhaps by offering what they can to help defray the increasingly high cost of fuel. Moreover, would not our arranging to spend more time with our spiritual brothers and sisters make them feel needed and loved? When we abound in good deeds “toward those related to us in the faith” and are ready to share our time and resources with them, we not only deepen our love for them but also help to build a warm and positive spirit in the congregation.—Gal. 6:10.(Examining the Scriptures Dailt 2013)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Thursday, November 28

Do not say,“Why were the old days better than these days?”—Eccl. 7:10,“New English Translation.”

Do we have a distorted view of the good old days? Remember, our memory is not always reliable. We may unwittingly minimize the problems we had in the past and at the same time exaggerate the joys, making it seem that things were a lot better than they really were. This distorted recollection can cause us to long for the good old days. Why is this type of thinking so dangerous? Consider what happened to the Israelites in Moses’ day while they were in the land of Egypt. The Egyptians “set over [the Israelites] chiefs of forced labor for the purpose of oppressing them in their burden-bearing.”(Ex. 1:11; 3:7) Unbelievably, though, within a short time of their miraculous deliverance, these same people began to grumble and murmur.(Num. 11:5, 6) Yes, their viewpoint had become distorted—so much so that they even wanted to return to the land of their slavery!—Num. 14:2-4.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Judged:

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, November 28
Do not say,“Why were the old days better than these days?”—Eccl. 7:10,“New English Translation.”
Do we have a distorted view of the good old days? Remember, our memory is not always reliable. We may unwittingly minimize the problems we had in the past and at the same time exaggerate the joys, making it seem that things were a lot better than they really were. This distorted recollection can cause us to long for the good old days. Why is this type of thinking so dangerous? Consider what happened to the Israelites in Moses’ day while they were in the land of Egypt. The Egyptians “set over [the Israelites] chiefs of forced labor for the purpose of oppressing them in their burden-bearing.”(Ex. 1:11; 3:7) Unbelievably, though, within a short time of their miraculous deliverance, these same people began to grumble and murmur.(Num. 11:5, 6) Yes, their viewpoint had become distorted—so much so that they even wanted to return to the land of their slavery!—Num. 14:2-4.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

The good old days were worse. We have never lived longer, been healthier, had less threat from wars and had more assistance when natural disasters struck. There are fewer wars and foreign armies do no come marching through our towns every 20 years or so.

And some dumbarses think THIS is the end of times. Hysterical. How their viewpoint has become distorted!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The good old days were worse. We have never lived longer, been healthier, had less threat from wars and had more assistance when natural disasters struck. There are fewer wars and foreign armies do no come marching through our towns every 20 years or so.
And some dumbarses think THIS is the end of times. Hysterical. How their viewpoint has become distorted!
Exactly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

JWs are hoping a sky fairy will come and fix all the things in the world.

How stupid is that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are either with your pathetic comments and Lies
are not able to change and fix this world
you too believe and hopping your own imaginary sky fairy tales,
giving you feeling of importance and big bonzo(simple cyber BS,and idiot)
you comment negative remarks to the wind and not existing ghosts you all poor idiots
Nice projection bro.

The sky fairies don't exist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2013

Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for you?
not only for you,but also for 2/3 mankind idiots like you
Sky fairies still don't exist.
Student

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Friday, November 29

Even though you make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed your very hands have become filled. Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the badness of your dealings from in front of my eyes; cease to do bad.—Isa. 1:15, 16.

Jehovah took no pleasure in sacrifices offered by unrepentant sinners. However, the prayers and offerings of those sincerely striving to live in harmony with God’s commands were acceptable to him. The framework of the Law taught such individuals that they were sinful and in need of forgiveness.(Gal. 3:19) That realization appropriately produced a contrite heart. Similarly today, we need to recognize our need for Christ’s sacrifice, which is truly capable of atoning for sins. If we understand and appreciate this, then Jehovah will be “delighted” with all that we offer him in our dedicated service.—Ps. 51:17, 19.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, November 29
Even though you make many prayers, I am not listening; with bloodshed your very hands have become filled. Wash yourselves; make yourselves clean; remove the badness of your dealings from in front of my eyes; cease to do bad.—Isa. 1:15, 16.
Jehovah took no pleasure in sacrifices offered by unrepentant sinners. However, the prayers and offerings of those sincerely striving to live in harmony with God’s commands were acceptable to him. The framework of the Law taught such individuals that they were sinful and in need of forgiveness.(Gal. 3:19) That realization appropriately produced a contrite heart. Similarly today, we need to recognize our need for Christ’s sacrifice, which is truly capable of atoning for sins. If we understand and appreciate this, then Jehovah will be “delighted” with all that we offer him in our dedicated service.—Ps. 51:17, 19.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Ah, more unrelated verses the cult ties together for the moronic minions who's eyes they keep covered to the truth.

Not that it is hard. They tell the morons to only listen to what the cult spews and they are stupid enough to do as told.

I cannot believe Yahweh will have any sympathy for their sins and worship of a made up god.

How hard is it to translate YHWH into Spanish, really?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
for blind rats like you,
for sure doesn't exist and sky,or any light,
basements full of dead rats doesn't have any windows to see sky or even fairies tales
Your head is full of dead rats for sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

dogs of war wrote:
<quoted text>
dead rats without of poisonous tails are good meat and norishment for human brain and body
but brain like yours full or rats tails- is not poisone you but those who feel your breath flowing yellow poison from not diagested dead rats tails
so? be carefull
repent and start visit KH, maybe JW put some speck of oil into your brain and kill all this poison from dead rats tails?
No thanks. I'll leave rats and superstitious beliefs too you my friend.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Saturday, November 30

You husbands, continue dwelling in like manner with them according to knowledge, assigning them honor as to a weaker vessel, the feminine one.—1 Pet. 3:7.

The apostle Peter provided inspired counsel for Christian wives living in religiously divided households.“Be in subjection to your own husbands,” he wrote,“in order that, if any are not obedient to the word, they may be won without a word through the conduct of their wives, because of having been eyewitnesses of your chaste conduct together with deep respect.”(1 Pet. 3:1, 2) A wife may be able to win her husband over to true worship by being in subjection and showing deep respect for him, even if he treats her harshly. Likewise, a believing husband should conduct himself in a godly way and be a loving head of the household despite any opposition he may encounter from his unbelieving wife.—1 Pet. 3:8, 9 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Judged:

Daily Text

Sunday, December 1

Entreat ... older women as mothers, younger women as sisters.—1 Tim. 5:1, 2.

Job’s example of dignifying women, especially his marriage mate, is worthy of imitation. He made a conscious effort to keep from gazing lustfully at another woman.(Job 31:1) Taking our brothers and sisters seriously would rule out flirting with them or doing anything that would make a brother or a sister feel uncomfortable around us. Dignifying others is especially important when two people are pursuing a romantic relationship with marriage in mind. A serious Christian would never toy with another’s emotions.(Prov. 12:22) We also need to be careful to maintain a serious view of our God-given roles in the family. The entertainment industry takes pleasure in reducing the family head to a mere subject of ridicule and disrespect. However, the Scriptures place a great deal of responsibility on the husband, assigning him as “head of his wife.”—Eph. 5:23; 1 Cor. 11:3.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, December 1
Entreat ... older women as mothers, younger women as sisters.—1 Tim. 5:1, 2.
Job’s example of dignifying women, especially his marriage mate, is worthy of imitation. He made a conscious effort to keep from gazing lustfully at another woman.(Job 31:1) Taking our brothers and sisters seriously would rule out flirting with them or doing anything that would make a brother or a sister feel uncomfortable around us. Dignifying others is especially important when two people are pursuing a romantic relationship with marriage in mind. A serious Christian would never toy with another’s emotions.(Prov. 12:22) We also need to be careful to maintain a serious view of our God-given roles in the family. The entertainment industry takes pleasure in reducing the family head to a mere subject of ridicule and disrespect. However, the Scriptures place a great deal of responsibility on the husband, assigning him as “head of his wife.”—Eph. 5:23; 1 Cor. 11:3.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

I forgot how misogynist the JW cult is.

Just because they allow molestation of young girls and disfellowship them for reporting it to the authorities .....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
whorever
but you are not able to remove dead rats tails from your sick poisonous head
Visit humbly Sunday KH and ask JW to help you and your stupidity, or adjust little bit your wicked blasphmeous empty pumpkin pot on the top?
Nice rant bro.

Delusional much?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

What does Hannibal Lector call a Jehovah’s Witness?
Free delivery!

Jehovah’s Witnesses do not celebrate Halloween. I guess they don’t like strangers going up to their door and annoying them.

I bet Jehovah's Witnesses have some good knock knock jokes...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2013

Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dogen
you are smart enough to know originality of halloween,
I even doesn't mention this bloody covered by mask so call holy day
remebrance of devil rulers and stupid humans to pretend that they are demons as well-making masks on their face,and murder all heretics not believe in their worhsip devil

So halloween was STARTED by JW's?!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2013

Judged:

Comet Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are able read Wikipedia OR PRINT ON GOOGLE
try to inform yourselves,
because your Lies and hate doesn't sound like christian and servant of any God,true or fake
ignorance is very deadly fluid at first damaging guys like you,
but hate?
mostly kill all those who allowed hate in their hearts- in this case is you?
please?just stop chalenge your dr Shrink,
he can give you overdose of verbal medications and spiritualy kill you(remove you from this place of living believers

How do the 10 of you feel about having DID?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 34,841 - 34,860 of38,409
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

345 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min dirty white boy- 717,141
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min who 255,762
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 41 min ChristineM 223,292
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr petesake kis 36,421
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,695
Who really controls America and other Western c... 1 hr yon 48
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 2 hr brian c toney 392
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr andet1987 171,519