Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37134 Nov 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
dogen
you are smart enough to know originality of halloween,
I even doesn't mention this bloody covered by mask so call holy day
remebrance of devil rulers and stupid humans to pretend that they are demons as well-making masks on their face,and murder all heretics not believe in their worhsip devil

So halloween was STARTED by JW's?!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37136 Dec 1, 2013
Comet Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
if you are able read Wikipedia OR PRINT ON GOOGLE
try to inform yourselves,
because your Lies and hate doesn't sound like christian and servant of any God,true or fake
ignorance is very deadly fluid at first damaging guys like you,
but hate?
mostly kill all those who allowed hate in their hearts- in this case is you?
please?just stop chalenge your dr Shrink,
he can give you overdose of verbal medications and spiritualy kill you(remove you from this place of living believers

How do the 10 of you feel about having DID?
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37138 Dec 2, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, December 2

Let wives be in subjection to their husbands.—Eph. 5:22.

An exemplary wife works for the good of her household.(Prov. 14:1) In contrast with a foolish woman, who shows disrespect for the headship arrangement, a wise woman has deep respect for this provision. Rather than manifesting the world’s attitude of disobedience and independence, she is in submission to her mate.(Eph. 2:2) A wife who is foolish does not hesitate to speak unfavorably of her husband, whereas a wise woman works to increase the respect that her children and others have for him. Such a wife is careful not to undermine her husband’s headship by nagging him or arguing with him. There is also the matter of being economical. A foolish woman likely squanders her family’s hard-earned resources. A supportive wife cooperates with her husband in financial matters. Her way of doing things is marked by prudence and economy. She does not pressure her husband to work overtime.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37141 Dec 2, 2013
Comet Fart wrote:
<quoted text>
no comprende you poor speller,
repeat one more time,

I didn't misspell anything.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37143 Dec 3, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
you did,
and explain one more time before your brother "Student"and divine soldier "Comet Fart"?
what you ment?
my brother student
work diligently with free of man yoke WTBS JW GB leaders
WE ARE FREE YEHOWA WITNESSES SERVING ONLY OUR GREAT TEACHER JESUS CHRIST(nobody earthly is between us
Remnant of 144000 still left over residing on this globe
Student is very helpfull,post us daily text-to scrutinize and truthffuly and simply correct those daily texts before spreading good news about Kingdom of God,
not propoganada watchtower publications from door to door,
Our prayers allow Gods Mercy to deny doomsday Armagedon,to find poor lost souls second sheep from Jesus Christ Shepherd second Fold-great crowd according to Rev 7;9.....
who knows maybe you are one of them
my dear poor Dogen

What I said was pick a name.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37144 Dec 3, 2013
Daily Text

Tuesday, December 3

All those who sinned under law will be judged by law.—Rom. 2:12.

Paul pointed out that people of nations or ethnic groups unacquainted with the divine code of laws that were given to Israel often “do by nature the things of the law.” Why do such ones commonly forbid incest, murder, and stealing? Paul identified the reason: They have a conscience.(Rom. 2:14, 15) Nonetheless, you have likely seen that having a conscience that functions like an inner witness bearer does not mean that a person will follow its guidance. The case of ancient Israel shows that. Though the Israelites had both a God-given conscience and specific laws from God against stealing and adultery, they often violated both their conscience and Jehovah’s Law.(Rom. 2:21-23) They were doubly culpable and thus certainly were sinners, falling short of God’s standards and will. This seriously marred their relationship with their Maker.—Lev. 19:11; 20:10; Rom. 3:20(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37145 Dec 3, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, December 3
All those who sinned under law will be judged by law.—Rom. 2:12.
Paul pointed out that people of nations or ethnic groups unacquainted with the divine code of laws that were given to Israel often “do by nature the things of the law.” Why do such ones commonly forbid incest, murder, and stealing? Paul identified the reason: They have a conscience.(Rom. 2:14, 15) Nonetheless, you have likely seen that having a conscience that functions like an inner witness bearer does not mean that a person will follow its guidance. The case of ancient Israel shows that. Though the Israelites had both a God-given conscience and specific laws from God against stealing and adultery, they often violated both their conscience and Jehovah’s Law.(Rom. 2:21-23) They were doubly culpable and thus certainly were sinners, falling short of God’s standards and will. This seriously marred their relationship with their Maker.—Lev. 19:11; 20:10; Rom. 3:20(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Foolish. Very uneducated pov.

Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37147 Dec 3, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, December 4

Godliness with contentment is great gain.—1 Tim. 6:6,“New International Version.”

That is the very opposite of the viewpoint of people in today’s world. For example, when young people get married, many of them expect to ‘have it all’ right away—a house or an apartment fully furnished and well-equipped, a nice car, and the latest electronic devices. However, Christians who live as temporary residents do not let their desires go beyond what is reasonable and possible for them. Indeed, it is commendable that many forgo certain material comforts in order to devote more time and energy to Jehovah’s service as zealous Kingdom publishers. Others serve as pioneers, at Bethel, in the traveling work, or as missionaries. Our living contentedly as temporary residents in this system of things enables us to keep our eye “simple,” or “in focus,” looking “all one way” toward God’s Kingdom and keeping its interests first in our lives.—Matt. 6:22, ftn.(Examining the scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37148 Dec 4, 2013
Daily Text

Thursday, December 5

They will not put up with the healthful teaching.—2 Tim. 4:3.

The apostle Paul foretold that after the death of the apostles, the Christian faith would be contaminated by false teachings.(2 Thess. 2:3, 7) Among those who would not put up with “the healthful teaching” were some in responsible positions. Paul warned elders in his day:“From among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.”(Acts 20:30) The New Encyclopædia Britannica describes one major factor that led to twisted reasoning:“Christians who had some training in Greek philosophy began to feel the need to express their faith in its terms, both for their own intellectual satisfaction and in order to convert educated pagans.” An important doctrine that was given a pagan twist had to do with the identity of Jesus Christ. The Bible calls him the Son of God; the lovers of Greek philosophy insisted that he is God.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37149 Dec 4, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, December 5
They will not put up with the healthful teaching.—2 Tim. 4:3.
The apostle Paul foretold that after the death of the apostles, the Christian faith would be contaminated by false teachings.(2 Thess. 2:3, 7) Among those who would not put up with “the healthful teaching” were some in responsible positions. Paul warned elders in his day:“From among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.”(Acts 20:30) The New Encyclopædia Britannica describes one major factor that led to twisted reasoning:“Christians who had some training in Greek philosophy began to feel the need to express their faith in its terms, both for their own intellectual satisfaction and in order to convert educated pagans.” An important doctrine that was given a pagan twist had to do with the identity of Jesus Christ. The Bible calls him the Son of God; the lovers of Greek philosophy insisted that he is God.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Paul predicted the JW's eh? John also did so in Revelation (see verses related to false prophets).
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#37150 Dec 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul predicted the JW's eh? John also did so in Revelation (see verses related to false prophets).
you got smart respond
Of course Paul predicted fall apart true Gods Church and be apostate of Jesus teaching,
but include to his predictions are JW too as one more wicked branch grow from this rotten satanic tree-roman Christianity from 325 ad.
because JW doctrines are based on early RCC fathers,Ignathius,Clement of Rom and others- it doesn't exclude JW as TRUE RELIGION,
they are man of lawlessness like whole worlwdie Babilon great-organize Christianity,

God today doesn't use organize corporate churches of organizations like JW WHOSE PRIORITY ARE ONLY OWN GLORIES,FAMOUS, MONEY AND THIS SATANIC WORLD

God have singles today,remnant of His adopted chosen children wait for His return to take them to His eternal home,
this is only reason of Christ return

May God bless both of you,
You write both true history of two divided humans who follow only in one direction,

topic is not to be ignore by you Dogen or by Student our poor brother-but God knows this,and in right time God open His eyes,and ears for sure

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#37151 Dec 4, 2013
Why did the JW's attempt to tell the world when the bible clearly tells them and all of us that no man knoweth the time when God will come in the clouds to take his people home. Are the JW's not aware that attempting to predict the end of time is a sin. My other question is why did they attempt to tell us when the end of time will come, and then have the audacity not once but a total of ten times to attempt to predict the end of time, what arrogance they had in doing such a pathetic thing as this. JW's are a cult and should always be avoided. They even caused the death of many of their members in 1975 when people were told to stay home and not to worry about anything as the end was imminent, well the end wasn't imminent and all that money they sent to the JW's main headquarters couldn't be given back to these poor people who gave them all their money, and many were ashamed of what they did in believing them they committed suicide. The Jehovah Witnesses is the template that the world uses to rely on to determine if a church is a cult, because they are the world's most ignorant and shameful group of people that the world has ever known. The corporate office has a group of people that do nothing but make sure they get all the money from these poor ignorant people [ their members] who are nothing but slaves to this cult.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#37152 Dec 4, 2013
Jehovah Witnesses are NOT the true disciples of the Lord because if they were, they would call themselves 'Jesus' Witnesses'.! No man cometh to the Father, except by the Son!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#37155 Dec 5, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Jehovah Witnesses are NOT the true disciples of the Lord because if they were, they would call themselves 'Jesus' Witnesses'.! No man cometh to the Father, except by the Son!!
Sir
Jehova Witnesses are more close to God and Jesus our Redeemer,
then you,your posts and your church

Never forget JW worship God Father YHVH Name through Jesus Christ,
King of new heaven and new earth,

But JW are not true worshipers because their leadership like christianity is hijacked by satanic spirit,greed, wickedness,children molestations adultery,fornications and all kind of sins among JW and christianity
allow devil spirit to reside in their churches,yours too.

Jesus never claim to be Father God of OT YAHVEH
He claim as well to be Son of God YHVH ,John 10;34-36,
and Jehova Witnesses pray through Jesus to the GOD FATHER JOHN 14;6

also my dear strange poster,allow them to enter your house,and put yoursleves on the road to be saved,
JW organization is unsave world group of people, but God purify some singles JW in flesh and spirit,and in proper time GOD will remove child who get His underserved grace to be saved,
same can happen with you too

God bless you my dear old wandering believer, and mislead by spirit of devil in your poor lost church

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37156 Dec 5, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir
Jehova Witnesses are more close to God and Jesus our Redeemer,
then you,your posts and your church
Never forget JW worship God Father YHVH Name through Jesus Christ,
King of new heaven and new earth,
But JW are not true worshipers because their leadership like christianity is hijacked by satanic spirit,greed, wickedness,children molestations adultery,fornications and all kind of sins among JW and christianity
allow devil spirit to reside in their churches,yours too.
Jesus never claim to be Father God of OT YAHVEH
He claim as well to be Son of God YHVH ,John 10;34-36,
and Jehova Witnesses pray through Jesus to the GOD FATHER JOHN 14;6
also my dear strange poster,allow them to enter your house,and put yoursleves on the road to be saved,
JW organization is unsave world group of people, but God purify some singles JW in flesh and spirit,and in proper time GOD will remove child who get His underserved grace to be saved,
same can happen with you too
God bless you my dear old wandering believer, and mislead by spirit of devil in your poor lost church

Right, a mind control cult with collective paranoid delusions is closer to Yahweh.

BTW, what is the hell is a "Jehovah"? It WAS a translation error into Spanish but now it is Satan's nom de plume. He is attempting to prevent people from learning the real name of God and learning of the power that following Yahweh entails.

Location hidden

#37157 Dec 5, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, a mind control cult with collective paranoid delusions is closer to Yahweh.
BTW, what is the hell is a "Jehovah"? It WAS a translation error into Spanish but now it is Satan's nom de plume. He is attempting to prevent people from learning the real name of God and learning of the power that following Yahweh entails.
word- Bible
word- true word name Jehova
ALL THREE ARE ENGLISH DIRECTED TO ENGLISH OR AMERICAN SPOKE ENGLISH READER

in hebrew is the tanakh, or NT-Barashit
in hebrew alpahbet word is Yom
in hebre G-D NAME IS YHVH EL SHADDAI, HA Shem

now you can figure to whom are directed posts in english language and english name Jehova

HEBREW G-D HA SHEME, EL SHADDAI,OR REZA MA HA VAEL

so?which would you use for simple humns having only clue in english language

for example englis John
is geramn Hans
polish Jan
russish Wanka
or holandish Johan

which name is popularly used in england and USA?

SAME JEHOVA IS FOR ENLISH POOR SIMPLE BRAINS
FOR ME IN MY LANGUAGE IS YHEOVA?
IN HEBREW IS G-D YHVH
IN OG.GREEK IS IEHOVAH

SO?my post awatar is for american dumb uneducated simple folks of this country

God bless you,to open your blind cells and understand this simplicity

Location hidden

#37158 Dec 5, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
let me ad
GOD IS NOT HEBREW
HE IS CREATOR OF ALL UNIVERSES AND EARTH WITH PEOPLE SPOKE MORE THEN 230 LANGUAGES AND HIS NAMES ARE MANY DIFFERENT IN BIBLE,
FROM YHVH(I AM) TO 230 ABOUT DIFFERENT NAME,AND MORE THEN 1000 SLANGS, OR DIALECTS
ALSO GOD IS NOT AMERICAN TOO?

TRY TO STOP THOSE LIES?PLEASE?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37159 Dec 6, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
<quoted text>
let me ad
GOD IS NOT HEBREW
HE IS CREATOR OF ALL UNIVERSES AND EARTH WITH PEOPLE SPOKE MORE THEN 230 LANGUAGES AND HIS NAMES ARE MANY DIFFERENT IN BIBLE,
FROM YHVH(I AM) TO 230 ABOUT DIFFERENT NAME,AND MORE THEN 1000 SLANGS, OR DIALECTS
ALSO GOD IS NOT AMERICAN TOO?
TRY TO STOP THOSE LIES?PLEASE?

I have explained, in detail, why the WBTS is wrong about this in detail before. I will explain again if you did not read it or did not understand.
lavender williams

Clarkston, GA

#37160 Dec 6, 2013
I know the entire story....and trying to pass this off on the feds is pure horsepucky. We have enough valid problems with the feds without idiots like Jones making us all look like kooks with his HUGE stretches of sensationalism.
Well, they do not beleive in trinity as that is not a true christian teaching. They do not beleive Jesus is God Almighty as that is also false. Jesus prayed to his father not himself. Any 2nd grader can help you decipher that. and if they had a cure for cancer you all would certainly want to knwo about it. Well they have good news about something better and are commanded to go ut and make disciples of all nations . Plus they have an assigned by God which is found in everyone of our Bibles Math 24:14, and then the end will come. So what are you all going to say, oh but God I did not know. Yeah you did, as you just sat he and wrote to us how you turned away your own salvation. I beleive most of you exagerate when you say they are pushy.. please they do not cause anyone harm, go to war and they do not take it personal if you don't like God well you don't By the way God has a name like everyone else it is Jehovah. go to your nearest library get an Olk King James Bible as did I and see for yourself before you start opening your mouth and speaking of something you have not research. Pslams 83:18 states that the world will know that you whose name is Jehovah, that you ALONE are the most hugh.. did you notice the word alone. proving no such thing as a trinity or that Jesus is GOD almight. Jesus was gods firt born Col 1:15 thus proving again any 2nd grader does not need to sit down and try and figure that one out. So who again are you slamming.. But then Jesus was also was slammed spit on and empaled. and he told true christians this would happen to them to as the slave is not greater then the Master. and who is the only faith on earth that gets slammed for no reason? you got.. Jehovah and his very own son Jesus Chrsit's followers. so put that in your hat. and do yourself a favor Saul did and then became apostle Paul. check all Bibles and see the scriptures are accurate and state the same facts. og ya the greates of all Jehovah;s Witnesses was his own son Jesus, he witnessed to everyone the same message about Gods Kingdom and he himself began that. so you are actually mocking Jesus Christ's arrangement for all his flock to go out and speak to you in hopes that a few will be saved before the end. Here is a tid bit. Jesus said just like the sands of the ocean, so will be those who will not make it. Are you one of those specks of sand. you could be if you perish for ever as stated in John 3:16.. read it yourself.
I would have a whole lot more respect for you and what you say - if you registered 1 name and stuck to it. You seem to be a coward hiding behind a whole font of names - so as to confuse and distract. Perhaps you are a Demon - I am legion is their motto after all. Take a peek from behind the Curtain wizard of oz and let's see who you really
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#37161 Dec 6, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have explained, in detail, why the WBTS is wrong about this in detail before. I will explain again if you did not read it or did not understand.
BTJ
understand perfectly
You avoid Jehova english name because unsympathy to JW,
this way you sin and commit blasphemy called JW SATANIC CULT?
and claim that english Jehova name is not Biblical,
you are wrong my friend.
JW organization bear Gods name, this organization is not saved bt Gods grace,only place where God purify His earthly bad children,and take those singles away from this JW organization

we understand perfectly your remarks and your vile opinions,
but it is ok to have 2 of you to contribute values of others for common human benefits and who you are as Divided God earthly unsaved Family
God bless you Dogen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Catcher1 865,046
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min June VanDerMark 599,836
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 18 min andet1987 6,308
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 26 min Burke Devlin 8
The Christian Atheist debate 52 min Just pondering 2,012
alshayae 58 min atqwa 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 272,420
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 4 hr Frannie 44
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) Fri sangili karuppan 7,502
More from around the web