Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37069 Nov 21, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, November 21
Be courageous and very strong ... Jehovah your God is with you.—Josh. 1:7-9.
We may think of a courageous person as one who is strong, valiant, even bold. At times, however, quiet courage is needed in order to pursue an upright course in daily life. Some people of Bible record were fearless under very trying conditions. For instance, it took courage to be a witness of Jehovah among wicked ones on earth before the Flood of Noah’s day. Yet, Enoch,“the seventh one in line from Adam,” boldly delivered this prophetic message:“Look! Jehovah came with his holy myriads, to execute judgment against all, and to convict all the ungodly concerning all their ungodly deeds that they did in an ungodly way, and concerning all the shocking things that ungodly sinners spoke against him.”(Jude 14, 15) Enoch spoke in the past tense because that prophecy was sure to be fulfilled. And ungodly humans did perish in a global deluge!(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Does anyone ever read failed students spam other than to insult him and the mindlessness of the JW?

I read this one (making it 2 I have read). Did anyone notice how unbiblical these notions are?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37071 Nov 21, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I read Student daily texts,
I see bad errors,
but Student is zelous and maybe want to know our comments,
keep good job,
I like you and Student,
you are essence of this thread,
I will post about this text in the evening,
God bless both of you

Student does not want to learn anything. He just wants confirmation of what he already has been deluded into believing.

If he wanted to learn we have both offered him a great deal to think about.
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#37073 Nov 21, 2013
manitoba=mani;torbu..=thief
drpi drpi=take take=yee tekila to kill or give
who say dr;pi

see every pronaucment
how much is your unca=gold silver and so on..
e nedam nicenat..
nicenat=no even cent
ni cenat=tnace tebi pareeeeeeeeeee
sta ce
nace dat ce
who
Student

Mexico

#37076 Nov 22, 2013
Daily Text

Friday, November 22

Moses was by far the meekest of all the men who were upon the surface of the ground.—Num. 12:3.

There is no indication that Moses often questioned Jehovah’s way of doing things or got annoyed at having to follow procedures that Jehovah set out. For example, Jehovah gave commands regarding the tabernacle construction down to the smallest detail, such as the color of the thread and the number of loops to be used in making the tent cloths.(Ex. 26:1-6) Yet, when he gives many details, he does so for good reason. Take note, though, that Moses did not become irritated with Jehovah for giving that level of detail, as if Jehovah were demeaning him or stifling his creativity or freedom. Rather, Moses made sure that the workers “did just so” in following God’s directions.(Ex. 39:32) What a humble course! Moses recognized that it was Jehovah’s work and that he was just a tool being used to get that work done.
truth

Perth, Australia

#37077 Nov 22, 2013
if cemetry not exist
someone must be liar

if thief not exist
lawyers and judges never have job
if corruption deceivers and possessors not exist
not will be mental institution

Who is boos who orchestrating everything?

First you become friend then your friends sett up most evil things in great evil plain forward..then accusation as friendly with holy accusers diploma ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Thanks my lovely very bad wisher!
truth

Perth, Australia

#37078 Nov 22, 2013
Don't be adict on others people mind.
Don't except even holy chair where you will go one day into hell.

-never sit in first chair
-never eat with rich people
-never accuse honest friend
-never betray good person
-never call whore mother or mental good mothers widows and so on

one day
one day

God real God exist over satanic wicket corupt friends.

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
truth

Perth, Australia

#37079 Nov 22, 2013
Why wicket thirsty over righteousness?

How many name have righteousness person?
Why wicket corupt evil devilish satanic lips want 99% victims?

Back
truth

Perth, Australia

#37080 Nov 22, 2013
your law is not my law
never will be
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo
corupt law and corupt friends

by
truth

Perth, Australia

#37081 Nov 22, 2013
a tako trilion farmaceutike

99% victims all med all mental
include childreens
\prefer from good parents they can't be righteousness
a tako

all of them have to be accuse abuse assault prosecuted and killed
friendly according wicket accusers
according satanic devilish law

Are you happy now?

bully bully 99% bully

only one pro-cents academic

what a shame
truth

Perth, Australia

#37084 Nov 22, 2013
Yes ..I can wrote if I want!
You need Are A as capital letter!
Did D as capital letter.

G Go as capital letter.
C Contact as capital letter.

Still I don't respect your Law.

You can't change me.

revolt
Many revolutionary people change many things
per;volte or not;volte..volis ili nevolis.

Up to me!
truth

Perth, Australia

#37085 Nov 22, 2013
Why you think god stop on klackalica as child cunininina up down up down up down.
Is that your vagarica for duhan hu hu huuuuuuuuu?

Why you choose astrology symbol as symbol of jamerika ko jamio jamio..jelto neko neko mio i drag.

I don't think so!
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#37086 Nov 23, 2013
Daily Text

Saturday, November 23

There is eagerness on my part to declare the good news also to you.—Rom. 1:15.

A conscientious surgeon must give undivided attention to his work because lives are at stake. In our Christian ministry, we can demonstrate a sense of urgency by concentrating on our work, such as by thinking about what issues, questions, or information might interest the people we meet. A sense of urgency might also lead us to adjust our schedule so as to visit people when they are more disposed to receive us.(1 Tim. 4:16) Having a sense of urgency also involves setting priorities.(Gen. 19:15) For example, imagine that after getting your test results back, your doctor called you into his office and earnestly said to you:“Look! Your situation is urgent. You have at most a month to do something about your illness.” You likely would not charge out of his office like a fireman on an emergency call. But you would probably get his recommendations, go home, and give serious thought to your priorities.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
truth

Perth, Australia

#37087 Nov 23, 2013
exploitation is part as slave
they say never rob never slave
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

robotic company
there not any bible say nothing
except
-god send destruction

Did your poor Jehovah say like that?

Thanks God I am good crazy thinker according corupt evil law.

Now Thinkers and prophets is been abuse spit assault rest prosecuted and killed many times.

Is that righteousness law?
not to be Rob or slave

now you have God of destruction
as evil corupt law where paul saul prosecuted church as well righteousness people..

see your followers of paul saul
robotic destroyers

Why your God is destroyer?
Why you need job and slave?
truth

Perth, Australia

#37088 Nov 23, 2013
why you liked judged
why you liked job
why you liked slave
truth

Perth, Australia

#37089 Nov 23, 2013
remember n=no
shut up

in my alphabetic no wxy

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

i am not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
evil corupt doctors ministers lawyers judges

i am not youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u
truth

Perth, Australia

#37090 Nov 23, 2013
teror nadamnom i mojom djecom
marsh you know whereeeeeeeeeeeeeee

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37091 Nov 23, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, November 23
There is eagerness on my part to declare the good news also to you.—Rom. 1:15.
A conscientious surgeon must give undivided attention to his work because lives are at stake. In our Christian ministry, we can demonstrate a sense of urgency by concentrating on our work, such as by thinking about what issues, questions, or information might interest the people we meet. A sense of urgency might also lead us to adjust our schedule so as to visit people when they are more disposed to receive us.(1 Tim. 4:16) Having a sense of urgency also involves setting priorities.(Gen. 19:15) For example, imagine that after getting your test results back, your doctor called you into his office and earnestly said to you:“Look! Your situation is urgent. You have at most a month to do something about your illness.” You likely would not charge out of his office like a fireman on an emergency call. But you would probably get his recommendations, go home, and give serious thought to your priorities.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

This is a JW justification for using brainwashing techniques.

JW are too ignorant to see what the Watchtower cult is having them do.

Student

Mexico

#37093 Nov 23, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, November 24

What will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?—Matt. 24:3.

Jesus treated his disciples as friends, not as inferiors. He spent time with them, took them into his confidence, and ‘made known to them all the things he had heard from his Father.’(John 15:15) Imagine how thrilled they were when Jesus answered their question concerning the end of this system of things. He also shared with his followers his private thoughts and feelings. Like Jesus, Christian elders today befriend and help others. They cultivate a warm, close relationship with their fellow believers by taking time to show personal interest in them. Elders trust their brothers and share with them Scriptural truths they themselves have learned. By no means do elders treat as inferior a ministerial servant who may be comparatively young. Instead, they think of him as a spiritual man with potential who is performing a valuable service in behalf of the congregation.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Ron

São Paulo, Brazil

#37097 Nov 25, 2013
Thanks.
Student

Juárez, Mexico

#37098 Nov 25, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, November 25

Let anyone hearing say:“Come!” And let anyone thirsting come; let anyone that wishes take life’s water free.—Rev. 22:17.

Moved by God’s spirit, Christians today extend Jehovah’s life-giving invitation to “anyone that wishes” to accept life’s water. Anointed Christians are taking the lead in doing this. Yet, those of the other sheep join in extending this invitation. Both classes cooperate with the same holy spirit in accomplishing this work. Those of both classes have symbolized their dedication to Jehovah by being baptized “in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit.”(Matt. 28:19) And all of them yield to the action of God’s spirit in their lives, allowing it to produce in them its fruitage.(Gal. 5:22, 23) Like the anointed, the other sheep allow God’s spirit to help them. With its help, they do their utmost to measure up to Jehovah’s requirements of holiness.—2 Cor. 7:1; Rev. 7:9, 14.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 5 min It aint necessari... 49,027
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Rosesz 646,728
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 15 min USA-1 38,759
Just HOW angry is Satan??? 21 min Truthiness 4
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 59 min Brian_G 445,727
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 21
US EPA - Mass Poisoning of Population Via Drin... 1 hr HiddnNumbrz 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Not Him 971,736
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr Annaleigh 105,636
More from around the web