Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#37035 Nov 17, 2013
whats deference lidpton tea
from brasidsil coffe

deadly try set up
whoooooooooooooooooooooo

some my killers
no evidence
asked god providence

what a shame satanic spirit killers
28 years killers with authority
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#37036 Nov 17, 2013
authority cover up killers
shame of you all

asked your political and religion leaders

how much are killers holy

evil serve evil
killers are some even as priest or ministers judges lawyers media and so on

byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
now is good everything on english
truth

Pearsall, Australia

#37037 Nov 17, 2013
cd nema de.ce
see
aeiou

see
who used id
and missused

crime covering crime
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37040 Nov 17, 2013
Jehovah Gives Light to His Spirit Directed People

Student

Mexico

#37041 Nov 17, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, November 18

Let those ... making use of the world [be] as those not using it to the full.—1 Cor. 7:29, 31.

Vigilant Christians refrain from using the world to the full with regard to higher education. Many people in this world consider higher education an indispensable stepping-stone to prestige and an affluent life. But we Christians live as temporary residents and pursue different goals. We avoid “minding lofty things.”(Rom. 12:16; Jer. 45:5) Since we are Jesus’ followers, we heed his warning:“Keep your eyes open and guard against every sort of covetousness, because even when a person has an abundance his life does not result from the things he possesses.”(Luke 12:15) Consequently, young Christians are encouraged to pursue spiritual goals, getting only as much education as is required to meet their basic needs while focusing on preparing themselves to serve Jehovah ‘with their whole heart, soul, strength, and mind.’(Luke 10:27) Thus, they can become “rich toward God.”—Luke 12:21; Matt. 6:19-21.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#37042 Nov 17, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, November 18
Let those ... making use of the world [be] as those not using it to the full.—1 Cor. 7:29, 31.
Vigilant Christians refrain from using the world to the full with regard to higher education. Many people in this world consider higher education an indispensable stepping-stone to prestige and an affluent life. But we Christians live as temporary residents and pursue different goals. We avoid “minding lofty things.”(Rom. 12:16; Jer. 45:5) Since we are Jesus’ followers, we heed his warning:“Keep your eyes open and guard against every sort of covetousness, because even when a person has an abundance his life does not result from the things he possesses.”(Luke 12:15) Consequently, young Christians are encouraged to pursue spiritual goals, getting only as much education as is required to meet their basic needs while focusing on preparing themselves to serve Jehovah ‘with their whole heart, soul, strength, and mind.’(Luke 10:27) Thus, they can become “rich toward God.”—Luke 12:21; Matt. 6:19-21.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

This is a LIE. This is a DECEPTION from the author of lies.

NO WHERE IN ANY SOURCE NT DOCUMENTS IS Yahweh EVERY referred to as JERKHOVAH (or whatever).

This is a blasphemous alteration of the Bible from the False Prophets of the WBTS and their pawns the JWs.

Speaking of paws the JW's are not permitted to play chess for fear they will understand the analogy between pawns and JW.

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37045 Nov 18, 2013
"Is it true that a new Jehovah's Witnesses' Bible has been released?"

"There have been rumours that the Watchtower would release a New Revised New World Translation Bible at their Annual Meeting. Many JWs denied it.

Additional Details
JWs claimed that the rumours were lies made up by 'apostates'

Of course it's true.

JWs on this site have proven time and again that they lack credibility and cannot be relied upon for the most up-to-date information about new releases from their organization.

Remember when "apostates" first broke the news about the "sparlock video"? All the JWs automatonically (SIC) branded it as an apostate lie. Today it's a known fact.

Just a few days ago I answered a question stating that I heard rumors of a new bible being released at the AGM. A JW automaton derided my statement. Today it's a known fact.

History keeps showing them that it's not wise to dispute apostate sources who leak info. on upcoming releases. And yet they learn nothing as evidenced by the fact that they continue to make the same mistakes of denying what the apostates say only to later have egg on their faces, so to speak. There is a word fur such conduct on the part of JWs - stupidity."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...

New Bible released at the annual general meeting at Stanley Theater in New York today!

http://facebook.com/l.php... ...

"Here are some words from the blog of John Cedar regarding the new witness Bible:"

"In explaining the development of the new bible, Geoffrey Jackson is said to have commented extensively on the work that was done - which included developing a new font set for copyright reasons.

When commenting on the new bible's appearance, he is reported to have joked that it is both "witness-proof" and "sister proof." Quite what this means isn't immediately obvious, but it could be that he was alluding to a stereotype of women as being overly fastidious as to how an item looks rather than its content and purpose.

While many Witnesses would likely shrug off such a remark, it was undoubtedly sexist assuming, of course, that these were Jackson's words. You could imagine the uproar if a politician on camera described the appearance of any item as "woman proof." It would also not be the first time a Governing Body member has made a chauvinistic remark from the platform, as certain videos featuring Stephen Lett (Preview) and Samuel Herd will show."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37047 Nov 18, 2013
"Here we will bring some blatantly anti-Semitic statements which all appeared in official publications of 'Jehovah’s Witnesses'.
First, we must emphasize, as we have already mentioned, all members of the sect must accept all the views of their leadership under penalty of total excommunication. In other words all members of the sect have to espouse anti-Semitism! The fact that this sect decided to call itself 'Jehovah’s Witnesses' is ample testimony to their views. The expression 'Jehovah’s Witnesses' never appears in the Hebrew Bible. What does appear several times is God telling the Jewish nation “you are my witnesses.”(16) Anybody opening the verses will see that the term “witnesses” refers clearly and exclusively to the nation of Israel! In 1931 Josef Franklin Rutherford, president of the sect for 26 years, decided that the Jewish nation has finished it’s role in history, and belongs in the dustbin of history. He declared that the Hebrew prophets in all their prophecies had in mind only him and his sect.(17) In their official publications they openly declare that they and only they are “the true Israel”.(18) This ideology is known to historians and theologians as the “Replacement Theology”. After the Holocaust many Christian churches and groups admitted that it is anti-Semitic in essence, and disavowed it. For example thus writes Dr. David Allen Lewis, a well-known Christian author and lecturer:“Replacement theology is inconsistent. It places all the curses of the Old Testament on the heads of Jews of today, and transfers all the blessings to the “new Israel”, the church. Replacement doctrines are theological anti-Semitism...(emphasis in the original)."

http://www.yadlachimusa.org.il/...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37049 Nov 18, 2013
"Speaking at 'Bible Students'(22) convention in Winnipeg, Manitoba in the early 1920’s, Rutherford described a Jew as “the hooked-nosed, stooped-shouldered little individual who stands on the street corner trying to gyp you out of every nickel you’ve got.”(23) We see here clear examples of vulgar and primitive anti-Semitism."

http://www.yadlachimusa.org.il/ ...

HAS ANYTHING CHANGED? NOOOOO!
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37051 Nov 18, 2013
yon wrote:
"Speaking at 'Bible Students'(22) convention in Winnipeg, Manitoba in the early 1920’s, Rutherford described a Jew as “the hooked-nosed, stooped-shouldered little individual who stands on the street corner trying to gyp you out of every nickel you’ve got.”(23) We see here clear examples of vulgar and primitive anti-Semitism."
http://www.yadlachimusa.org.il/ ...
HAS ANYTHING CHANGED? NOOOOO!
Actually there have been changes in that jw's don't stand outside churches wearing sandwich boards or denounce Jews in such defamatory language but the attitudes and theology are the same.

ps - whatever shrink is babbling about(I don't know since I don't read any of it) might actually give student pause to think for a few seconds.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37053 Nov 18, 2013
Daily Text

Tuesday, November 19

The copper altar that Bezalel ... had made had been put before the tabernacle of Jehovah.—2 Chron. 1:5.

Unlike modern-day manufacturers, Bezalel and Oholiab had no interest in leaving their signature or trademark on their work. All credit went to Jehovah for their accomplishments.(Ex. 36:1, 2) Today, we may be faced with daunting tasks requiring special skills, such as building, printing, organizing conventions, administering disaster relief, and communicating with doctors and hospital personnel about our Scriptural position on the use of blood. Often these deeds are carried out by volunteers without much background in a specific field. God’s spirit makes their efforts succeed. Have you held back from accepting an assignment in Jehovah’s service, feeling that others were more qualified than you? Remember, Jehovah’s spirit can enhance your knowledge and abilities and help you to fulfill any assignment he gives you.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#37054 Nov 18, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, November 19
The copper altar that Bezalel ... had made had been put before the tabernacle of Jehovah.—2 Chron. 1:5.
Unlike modern-day manufacturers, Bezalel and Oholiab had no interest in leaving their signature or trademark on their work. All credit went to Jehovah for their accomplishments.(Ex. 36:1, 2) Today, we may be faced with daunting tasks requiring special skills, such as building, printing, organizing conventions, administering disaster relief, and communicating with doctors and hospital personnel about our Scriptural position on the use of blood. Often these deeds are carried out by volunteers without much background in a specific field. God’s spirit makes their efforts succeed. Have you held back from accepting an assignment in Jehovah’s service, feeling that others were more qualified than you? Remember, Jehovah’s spirit can enhance your knowledge and abilities and help you to fulfill any assignment he gives you.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student, my friend i see everyone is giving you a hard time but Jehovah will bless you. Put this on your blog (this site )
tell people to go to www.vaticandesignexposed.com . or www.granddesignexposed.com God bless.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#37055 Nov 18, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there have been changes in that jw's don't stand outside churches wearing sandwich boards or denounce Jews in such defamatory language but the attitudes and theology are the same.
ps - whatever shrink is babbling about(I don't know since I don't read any of it) might actually give student pause to think for a few seconds.
Yon, we are all sinners and fall short of the Glory of God, we all make mistakes nobody is perfect.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37056 Nov 19, 2013
yon wrote:
"Here we will bring some blatantly anti-Semitic statements which all appeared in official publications of 'Jehovah’s Witnesses'.

First, we must emphasize, as we have already mentioned, all members of the sect must accept all the views of their leadership under penalty of total excommunication. In other words all members of the sect have to espouse anti-Semitism!

The fact that this sect decided to call itself 'Jehovah’s Witnesses' is ample testimony to their views. The expression 'Jehovah’s Witnesses' never appears in the Hebrew Bible. What does appear several times is God telling the Jewish nation “you are my witnesses.”(16) Anybody opening the verses will see that the term “witnesses” refers clearly and exclusively to the nation of Israel!

In 1931 Josef Franklin Rutherford, president of the sect for 26 years, decided that the Jewish nation has finished it’s role in history, and belongs in the dustbin of history. He declared that the Hebrew prophets in all their prophecies had in mind only him and his sect.(17)

In their official publications they openly declare that they and only they are “the true Israel”.(18) This ideology is known to historians and theologians as the “Replacement Theology”.

After the Holocaust many Christian churches and groups admitted that it is anti-Semitic in essence, and disavowed it. For example thus writes Dr. David Allen Lewis, a well-known Christian author and lecturer:

“Replacement theology is inconsistent. It places all the curses of the Old Testament on the heads of Jews of today, and transfers all the blessings to the “new Israel”, the church. Replacement doctrines are theological anti-Semitism...(emphasis in the original)."

http://www.yadlachimusa.org.il/...
jw's are about as nonredeemable as Muslims as they follow a false prophet to their destruction and can only argue against plain Scripture.

"Get out of her my people" - Rev 18:4

"I came NOT to destroy the Law" - Matt 5:17

"And he discoursed and argued in the synagogue every Sabbath and won over both Jews and Greeks." - Acts 18:4

(It's not rhe jw or RCC or church sabbath)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37057 Nov 19, 2013
"They follow in the beaten track,
And out and in, and forth and back,
And still their devious course pursue,
To keep the path that others do.

They keep the path a sacred groove,
Along which all their lives they move;
And oh how those old wood-gods laugh,
Who saw the first primeval calf!"
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37058 Nov 19, 2013
This is going to be my last post on this forum. Dogen, I and others have repeatedly shown the fallacies of wt teaching and practices that are corruptions of the Bible. And so I am not interested in reading the daily recruiting propaganda or the insults of certain individuals or repeating what has been stated time and time again. Let me conclude by saying that there is a growing movement that is restoring many truths that have been hidden for centuries even millenniums. You must be drawn to it.

Shalom.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37061 Nov 19, 2013
yon wrote:
This is going to be my last post on this forum. Dogen, I and others have repeatedly shown the fallacies of wt teaching and practices that are corruptions of the Bible. And so I am not interested in reading the daily recruiting propaganda or the insults of certain individuals or repeating what has been stated time and time again. Let me conclude by saying that there is a growing movement that is restoring many truths that have been hidden for centuries even millenniums. You must be drawn to it.
Shalom.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ra4HWj1jrJAXX

Well stated Yon. I am myself considering leaving this forum. There is no one, who after following this forum for even a short while, would ever be attracted to the JW apostasy. That was the mission and I have to say "mission accomplished".

Student

Juárez, Mexico

#37062 Nov 19, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, November 20

Jesus has become the one given in pledge of a better covenant.—Heb. 7:22.

In his letter to the Hebrews, Paul explained that the tabernacle was merely “a shadow of the heavenly things” and that Jesus became the Mediator of “a better covenant” than that mediated by Moses.(Heb. 8:1-5) In Paul’s day, such explanations of the Law were invaluable to Christians, and they still are. They help us to grasp more fully the value of the provisions that God has made for us. Writing to the Romans, Paul directed some of his comments to congregation members who were of Jewish stock and who had been instructed in the Mosaic Law. He acknowledged that such ones had the advantage of possessing a “framework of the knowledge and of the truth” concerning Jehovah and his righteous principles. A grasp of that ‘framework of truth’ and heartfelt respect for it enabled Jewish Christians to guide, teach, and illuminate those who were in ignorance of the Law.—Rom. 2:17-20.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37063 Nov 20, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, November 20
Jesus has become the one given in pledge of a better covenant.—Heb. 7:22.
In his letter to the Hebrews, Paul explained that the tabernacle was merely “a shadow of the heavenly things” and that Jesus became the Mediator of “a better covenant” than that mediated by Moses.(Heb. 8:1-5) In Paul’s day, such explanations of the Law were invaluable to Christians, and they still are. They help us to grasp more fully the value of the provisions that God has made for us. Writing to the Romans, Paul directed some of his comments to congregation members who were of Jewish stock and who had been instructed in the Mosaic Law. He acknowledged that such ones had the advantage of possessing a “framework of the knowledge and of the truth” concerning Jehovah and his righteous principles. A grasp of that ‘framework of truth’ and heartfelt respect for it enabled Jewish Christians to guide, teach, and illuminate those who were in ignorance of the Law.—Rom. 2:17-20.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Paul never heard of a "jehovah". The the letter 'J' and the sound a J makes did not exist in either Hebrew or Greek.

This is a simple translation error that has persisted until the 20th century when it finally began to die out. Most people understand that the correct name of God (Yahweh) is not jehovah nor anything similar to that.

Further, the Jehovah error was made in translating Latin into Spanish so, at best, it is a Spanish word and not an English one.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#37065 Nov 20, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not you,nor scums like Yon
accomplished any mission
stop before local KH and look at them enterin KH
and ask yourselves,what kind of mission you did run on internet,
what kind of sick apostate friend Yon you found on internet with his wicked full of hate links spreaded around hate, blasphemy and nonsense?
you guys make all of us laugh,
with all your missions leading only people like you,or YON to the complete damnation and death
I NEVER PARTICIPATE IN SUCH SATANIC MISSIONS,OR PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW SUCH HATEFUL MURDEROUS MISSIONS
SAD SAD SAD.
anyway Student will post his daily texts,
and such as you are dead meat,worthless fumes left behind?
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON ALL OF YOU,
and such like Yon allow him to die without of pain( because salvation doesn't exist for him,or those haters around,mocking Christ believers,regardless who they are

LOL.

Mission accomplished. No sane people here endorse JWism nor its overcult the WBTS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Happy Lesbo 36,857
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Pad 640,870
How come girls don't like to date east indian g... (Dec '09) 45 min Theresa000 171
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 50 min Steve III 618,244
Play "end of the word" part 2 54 min ImFree2Choose 1,690
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr WasteWater 104,533
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr The Hangman 969,756
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 280,830
More from around the web