Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#36975 Nov 13, 2013
Daily Text

Thursday, November 14

This is not the way among you.—Mark 10:43.

Today, brothers who are “reaching out for an office of overseer” do well to examine themselves as to why they are reaching out.(1 Tim. 3:1) Those who are now elders may want to ask themselves frankly whether they have a desire for authority or prominence as some of the apostles did. If the apostles had difficulty in this area, then elders can appreciate that they need to work hard to avoid any worldly tendency to enjoy having authority over others. Granted, there are times when the elders need to be firm, such as when protecting the flock from “oppressive wolves.”(Acts 20:28-30) Paul told Titus to keep “exhorting and reproving with full authority.”(Titus 2:15) Yet, even when having to take such action, the elders try to dignify the ones who are involved. They appreciate that rather than harsh criticism, gentle persuasion is usually more effective in reaching hearts and in moving someone to follow a right course.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36976 Nov 13, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
We have demonstrated in this forum that the JW (or to be more precise the WBTS) are wrong about nearly everything. The average JW is noting more than a bot programmed to disseminate Watchtower disinformation.
Proof: See Student.
I wouldn't say wrong about almost everything, but as I've said their blind loyalty blinds them to realities that are self-evident that corrupts their entire theology that causes their foolish hostility when exposed PROOF: See Shrink
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36977 Nov 14, 2013
At a certain level they know they've been strung along - but they've been fed so many lies they don't
know where to start untangling the ropes. It may not even be at the conscious level that this realization exists. But it's there.

"And many men wound in and out,
And dodged and turned and bent about,
And uttered words of righteous wrath
Because ’twas such a crooked path;
But still they followed — do not laugh —
The first migrations of that calf,"
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36978 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
I am not JW,
You said you were "special pioneer."

Were you kicked out?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36979 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU EITHER
doesn't have any clue about Bible,life and respect others,
you are just wandering cyber lunatic,and loser,
JW know more about Bible in their one of their child finger,than you inside of your stupid sick internet head
Nice rant.

U MAD bro?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36980 Nov 14, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
dignity, stop Lies, mislead,and post false informations or zionistic internet links
ANTI-SEMITE for you. That explains a lot.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36981 Nov 14, 2013
Speaks German too.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36984 Nov 14, 2013
You talk about things you know nothing of. This is my last response to your ignorant posts.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36987 Nov 14, 2013
Nor will I read them, so rant away.
Student

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

#36989 Nov 14, 2013
Daily Text

Friday, November 15

Even though a man takes some false step before he is aware of it, you who have spiritual qualifications try to readjust such a man.—Gal. 6:1.

It is not easy to accept counsel from an imperfect human, no matter how tactfully and lovingly the counsel is presented. Yet, if we respond favorably, we will become even more desirable in God’s sight. Curiously, when we pray, we freely admit that we are imperfect. However, when someone draws a specific failing to our attention, the tendency is to try to justify ourselves, minimize the problem, question the motive of the counselor, or object to the way in which the counsel was delivered.(2 Ki. 5:11) And if the counsel touches a particularly sensitive area—the actions of a family member, our dress and grooming, our personal hygiene, or a form of recreation that we enjoy but that Jehovah hates—we might react quite negatively, to our own surprise and to our counselor’s dismay! But after we calm down, we usually concede that the counsel was appropriate.(Exanining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36992 Nov 15, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
majority of Watchtower topics is about loyalty to men, organization,obedience to man false doctrines,and own physical proprieties end mostly with sorrow and death
Amein.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36993 Nov 15, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
when you enter KH Sunday,look at your own faith eyes your brothers and sisters- only seen visible glamor, physical cleanness, smell different perfumes like House of Mode, women different expensive clothing,and seat for 2 hours tired, and dreaming outside,
Especially at the Memorial sham. Always reminded me of New Years Eve
truth

Noranda, Australia

#36994 Nov 15, 2013
sa proklestvom se sve krije
why you need hide yourself

why god need stay in hide from all eternity

zbog proklestva=curse

Why you need 99% victims?
Why you need 99% blame in falsehood?
Is your law eye for eye teeth for teeth?

-don't be liar
-don't swear false
-don't wish what is not belong to you
- don't judge

you do that all of it is a is it is

evil serve evil

it is written

day will come i will say to..i don't know you..who are you..
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36995 Nov 15, 2013
But no bubbly. Afterward out to Denny's.
harveyton

Donora, PA

#36996 Nov 15, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Amazing Jesus was only a nrmal person he has no disicibles

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#37001 Nov 15, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this crap,
ask your dr Shrink,or Jehova Witnesess, they and he knows lot more from you and your poor retarded little sick brain cells?

Actually JW have lower than average IQ, education, and socio-economic status. Less than 50% of JW of working age are not employed full time.

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37002 Nov 15, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
shrink is our associate, he is generaly good and humble with open eyes past JW for past 34 years, and devoted only to Bible, all his life,not to the fake doctrines of WTBS JW GB?
Humble?

I've gone back several pages and notice there isn't much in the way of quoted Scripture which he seems to have replaced with his anti-semitism and derogatory adjectives that he enjoys slurring others with. Very very worldly imo. I heard a good talk once about putting on the new personality. It's a three step process, but most people miss the second and simply are cleaned up versions of their old selves. Then when weeds choke out the word, they automatically revert when they leave the wt cocoon.

Matt 12

43 “When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. 44 Then it says,‘I will return to the house I left.’ When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order. 45 Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation.”
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#37005 Nov 15, 2013
Daily Text

Saturday, November 16

Just as it occurred in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of man.—Luke 17:26.

Jesus was referring to the people’s way of life.(Matt. 24:37-39) The majority of the people in Noah’s day did not show interest in God, let alone endeavor to please him. What had distracted them? Nothing extraordinary. Eating, drinking, and marrying—things that are normal aspects of life. The real problem was that “they took no note,” as Jesus said. Like Noah and his family, we have much to do every day. We need to make a living and to take care of ourselves and our family. That can occupy a large portion of our time, energy, and resources. We also share in the ministry, prepare for and attend Christian meetings, and keep spiritually strong by personal study and family worship. Surely, keeping the weight we have to carry to a minimum, as well as avoiding taking on any unnecessary burden, is vital if we are to run the Christian race to the finish.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37006 Nov 16, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice rant.
U MAD bro?
Hard to fathom how one can rail against their leadership but yet remain loyal to it's philosophy/theology. It's what puts people in mental facilities.

" A moral lesson this might teach
Were I ordained and called to preach;
They follow in the beaten track,
And out and in, and forth and back,
And still their devious course pursue,
To keep the path that others do.

They keep the path a sacred groove,
Along which all their lives they move;
And how the wise old wood-gods laugh,
Who saw the first primeval calf!"
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#37007 Nov 16, 2013
"The Watchtower does NOT want you to see this video - The name Jehovah is FALSE!- jw.org "

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 24 min TsGln 59,983
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Tellthetruth 994,081
News Data on Investors Obtained by Fraud (Jul '06) 2 hr Picky 3
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr dogs of war 695,641
Where can I find good Colombian coffee in Boston? 6 hr Orion Spirit 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 7 hr MOGADORE 3
I accidentially swigged...some PEE!! 8 hr True 3
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web