yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36889 Nov 8, 2013
"And many men wound in and out and dodged and turned and bent about and uttered words of righteous wrath, cause twas such a crooked."

http://holyjoe.org/poetry/foss3.htm
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36890 Nov 8, 2013
The jw Shuffle

"And many men wound in and out and dodged and turned and bent about and uttered words of righteous wrath, cause twas such a crooked path."

yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36891 Nov 8, 2013
jw's also never talk about the 10 Commandments. Instead they talk about principles and suggestions - like it's multiple choice.

"They follow still his crooked way,
And lose one hundred years a day,
They follow in the beaten track,
And out and in, and forth and back,
And still their devious course pursue,
To keep the path that others do.

They keep the path a sacred groove,
Along which all their lives they move;
But how the wise old wood-gods laugh,
Who saw the first primeval calf!"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36892 Nov 8, 2013
No they aren't.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36895 Nov 8, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
how do you know this?
who told you?
It is obvious isn't it?

Location hidden

#36898 Nov 8, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
your obvious,is not any answer,
Obvious doesn't exist inside of your narrow mind dependent from misleaded links
Silly response.

Please try a little harder.

NEXT

Location hidden

#36900 Nov 8, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to,
I don't debate or play with Gods Word,
this game create losers and lunatics wandering from post to post ,and insulting believers and Bible-Gods Word
you don't fit my High spiritual heavens standard
Royal family of God are above all,
they are new holy government of new heaven and new earth,and they don;t play cheap biblical games( who won or who lost)
be good boy,and pray to Gos very honestly and broken heart Psalm 51;17
you are my poor lost cheap low minded ,spiritualy blind unsaved earthly poor boy.
Then you shouldn't insult people my friend. You could try a little harder to avoid that.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#36901 Nov 9, 2013
Daily Text

Saturday, November 9

I behold in my members another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law.—Rom. 7:23.

Paul was not indulging in self-justification or self-pity, as though he were so heavily laden with sin that he could not help himself. After all, he was a mature, spirit-anointed Christian, chosen to be “an apostle to the nations.”(Rom. 1:1; 11:13) Paul was honestly acknowledging that on his own, he was incapable of doing God’s will to the extent that he himself desired. The reason?“All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,” he said.(Rom. 3:23) As a descendant of Adam, Paul was subject to the effects of sin on the imperfect flesh. We can relate to him because all of us are imperfect and have to face similar struggles every day. Moreover, there are many distractions that could divert our attention and take us off ‘the cramped road leading into life.’(Matt. 7:14) However, the situation was not hopeless for Paul, and it is not for us.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36902 Nov 9, 2013
Back to cut and paste

Location hidden

#36905 Nov 9, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
if you feel insulted,
Please go Monday to dr Shrink office for help and evaluation of your retarded deceived brain
I don't feel insulted considering the childish source of the insults. I just pity you for feeling the need to do so.

Location hidden

#36907 Nov 9, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
pity yourselves and take care of your own childlish mentaly retarded sickness,and visit me for psychothis prescriptions,
yes
You feel offended,because you are wandering poor ghost,all days long babling insanities and crap,
for sure ,you are on foodstamps
Offended by a mentally ill juvenile? You have an over inflated opinion of yourself child.
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#36908 Nov 9, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
He also condemned public prayer but the WBTS rationalizes whatever they want and then push it one the dubs.
Dissent is not allowed.
Jesus prayed publicly, and it is good to consider how this can be done in a proper manner.

At our meetings, loyal men represent the congregation in public prayer.

(1 Tim. 2:8-Therefore I desire that in every place the men carry on prayer, lifting up loyal hands, apart from wrath and debates.)

Fellow believers should be able to say “amen,” meaning “so be it,” at the end of such a prayer. To do so, however, they must agree with what was said. There is nothing shocking or tactless about Jesus’ model prayer.(Luke 11:2-4)

Moreover, he did not itemize all the needs or problems of each person in his audience. Personal concerns are suitable subjects for private, not public, prayer.
Student

Nogales, Mexico

#36909 Nov 9, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, November 10

Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. Your spirit is good; may it lead me.—Ps. 143:10.

What is the true nature of holy spirit? A footnote at Genesis 1:2 in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures—With References states:“Besides being translated ‘spirit,’ ru&#8242;ach [Hebrew] is also translated ‘wind’ and by other words that denote an invisible active force.”(Compare footnotes at Genesis 3:8; 8:1.) Just as wind is invisible but exerts force, so the immaterial, impersonal holy spirit is unseen but produces effects. This spirit is energy from God projected and exerted on people or things to accomplish his will. Can Jehovah continue to use his spirit to guide us through life? He promised the psalmist David:“I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go.”(Ps. 32:8) Did David want that? Yes, for he appealed to Jehovah using the words of today’s text. We should have the same desire and willingness to be guided by God’s spirit.(Examining the Scriptures 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36910 Nov 10, 2013
kw's ignore the word of God(Torah) and teachings of Messiah.

Romans 10

2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.

3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36911 Nov 10, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus prayed publicly, and it is good to consider how this can be done in a proper manner.
At our meetings, loyal men represent the congregation in public prayer.
(1 Tim. 2:8-Therefore I desire that in every place the men carry on prayer, lifting up loyal hands, apart from wrath and debates.)
Fellow believers should be able to say “amen,” meaning “so be it,” at the end of such a prayer. To do so, however, they must agree with what was said. There is nothing shocking or tactless about Jesus’ model prayer.(Luke 11:2-4)
Moreover, he did not itemize all the needs or problems of each person in his audience. Personal concerns are suitable subjects for private, not public, prayer.

This is simply wrong and evidence of your programming.

If you were correct you would have provided an example of Jesus praying in public, yet none is to be found.

If Jesus prayed in public why would the disciples have to ask him how to pray??????????

BUSTED!!!!

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36912 Nov 10, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, November 10
Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. Your spirit is good; may it lead me.—Ps. 143:10.
What is the true nature of holy spirit? A footnote at Genesis 1:2 in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures—With References states:“Besides being translated ‘spirit,’ ru&#8242;ach [Hebrew] is also translated ‘wind’ and by other words that denote an invisible active force.”(Compare footnotes at Genesis 3:8; 8:1.) Just as wind is invisible but exerts force, so the immaterial, impersonal holy spirit is unseen but produces effects. This spirit is energy from God projected and exerted on people or things to accomplish his will. Can Jehovah continue to use his spirit to guide us through life? He promised the psalmist David:“I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way you should go.”(Ps. 32:8) Did David want that? Yes, for he appealed to Jehovah using the words of today’s text. We should have the same desire and willingness to be guided by God’s spirit.(Examining the Scriptures 2013)

More spam. Just what the world needs.

Location hidden

#36914 Nov 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are offended by own not controled stupidity,always is to late when your Lies are released from your empty mouth( without of natural teeth,with 2 dark brown visible on the front like water animal(dark yellow because smoke of cigarette buts and and snif trush street drugs)
Really? I'm offended?

Prove it troll.

Location hidden

#36916 Nov 10, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
proofs and advices doesn't exist to explain or prove to sick trolls like you,
wandering like lost devil spirit without of any shelter
just call local KH JW and start attend their meetings to make you better man, but not saved at all,
this way to be save you need make changes during left rest of your miserable poor sick brain delusions life.
see you latter Mamaba Bo Yo,Yo cipciu
Now why do you advocate wasting time with JWs?
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#36917 Nov 10, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, November 11

They were forbidden by the holy spirit to speak the word in the district of Asia.—Acts 16:6.

Evidently Jesus—by means of God’s spirit—wanted to guide Paul and his companions in a different direction. Where did the eager travelers go? Verse 7 explains:“Further, when getting down to Mysia they made efforts to go into Bithynia, but the spirit of Jesus did not permit them.” Prevented from preaching in Asia, Paul and his companions turned northward, intending to preach in the cities of Bithynia. However, when they neared Bithynia, Jesus again used the holy spirit to block them. By then, the men must have been puzzled. They knew what to preach and how to preach, but they did not know where to preach. We might put it this way: They had knocked on the door leading to Asia—but in vain. They had knocked on the door leading to Bithynia—again in vain. Did they stop knocking? Not those zealous preachers!(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#36918 Nov 10, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This is simply wrong and evidence of your programming.
If you were correct you would have provided an example of Jesus praying in public, yet none is to be found.
If Jesus prayed in public why would the disciples have to ask him how to pray??????????
BUSTED!!!!
Jesus himself prayed publicly on certain occasions.

(Luke 9:14-16-
14 They were, in fact, about five thousand men. But he said to his disciples:“Have them recline as at meals, in groups of about fifty each.” 15 And they did so and had them all recline.
16- Then taking the five loaves and the two fishes, he looked up to heaven, blessed them and broke them up and began to give them to the disciples to set before the crowd.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min BenAdam 809,693
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 11 min Gaza lives 121,333
concerned 19 min concerned22639 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 23 min oxbow 574,070
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 34 min Naked Truth from ... 608,194
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 47 min macumazahn 442,089
Israel End is Near 48 min AussieBobby 14
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr RADEKT 268,883
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 11 hr Coco 203
More from around the web