Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36941 Nov 12, 2013
There must be some principle.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36942 Nov 12, 2013
IT'S JEWISH

"When we present Almighty Yahweh's law, And arguments from the Scriptures draw, Objectors say, to pick a flaw, "IT'S JEWISH."

Though at first Almighty Yahweh blessed, And sanctified His day of rest, The same belief is still expressed, "IT'S JEWISH."

Though with the world this rest began, and then through all the Scriptures ran, And Yahushua said,'Twas made for man" -- "IT'S JEWISH."

If from the bible we present, The Sabbath's meaning and intent, This answers every argument-- "IT'S JEWISH."

Though the disciples, Luke and Saul, Continue still this rest to call, The 'Sabbath Day', this answers all, "IT'S JEWISH."

The evangels taught a plain expression, That "Sin is of the law transgression", Seems not to make the least impression-- "IT'S JEWISH."

They love the rest of man's invention, But if Almighty Yahweh's Day we mention, That puts an end to all contention, "IT'S JEWISH."

Well, those who Yahweh's Day abuse, Simply because 'Twas made for Jews', The Savior, too, you must refuse, for "HE'S JEWISH!"

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36943 Nov 12, 2013
yon wrote:
IT'S JEWISH
"When we present Almighty Yahweh's law, And arguments from the Scriptures draw, Objectors say, to pick a flaw, "IT'S JEWISH."
Though at first Almighty Yahweh blessed, And sanctified His day of rest, The same belief is still expressed, "IT'S JEWISH."
Though with the world this rest began, and then through all the Scriptures ran, And Yahushua said,'Twas made for man" -- "IT'S JEWISH."
If from the bible we present, The Sabbath's meaning and intent, This answers every argument-- "IT'S JEWISH."
Though the disciples, Luke and Saul, Continue still this rest to call, The 'Sabbath Day', this answers all, "IT'S JEWISH."
The evangels taught a plain expression, That "Sin is of the law transgression", Seems not to make the least impression-- "IT'S JEWISH."
They love the rest of man's invention, But if Almighty Yahweh's Day we mention, That puts an end to all contention, "IT'S JEWISH."
Well, those who Yahweh's Day abuse, Simply because 'Twas made for Jews', The Savior, too, you must refuse, for "HE'S JEWISH!"
Which is it really? G_d? elohim? Yahweh?

Even the word Jewish is misleading. By the time of Jesus and the Romans, only two of the original twelve tribes were left standing. Those were the Tribe of Judea and the Benjaminites who had been pretty much wiped out in Judges 19.

I would proffer that the term Jewish is much newer than Hebrew Scripture. When did they go from being Hebrew to being Jewish?
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36944 Nov 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
I would proffer that the term Jewish is much newer than Hebrew Scripture. When did they go from being Hebrew to being Jewish?
1ST they became Israel and then Jewish after the separation of the Northern and Southern tribes.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36945 Nov 12, 2013
The point is that jw's practice the same anti-semitism they picked up from the churches as the principle that stops any of them from observing Feast Days and dietary laws.

Location hidden

#36946 Nov 12, 2013
yon wrote:
The point is that jw's practice the same anti-semitism they picked up from the churches as the principle that stops any of them from observing Feast Days and dietary laws.
I'll buy that. They don't even know where it comes from.

Location hidden

#36947 Nov 12, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
1ST they became Israel and then Jewish after the separation of the Northern and Southern tribes.
Yea that's right.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36948 Nov 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll buy that. They don't even know where it comes from.
"It is the greatest cover-up in all of human history....."

http://www.yrm.org/yourfathersname.htm

Location hidden

#36949 Nov 12, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is the greatest cover-up in all of human history....."
Interesting. Yea, I have heard the Catholic saying that Catholics should no longer use Yahweh. Go figure. Anti-antisemitism is alive and well huh?

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#36950 Nov 12, 2013
Refutation of JWism by a site that does not even mention JWs

truth

Hahndorf, Australia

#36954 Nov 12, 2013
deceivers and possessors
declare themself as gods masters lords and so on..
many time they ad many letters and change many things in holy scripture..

Location hidden

#36955 Nov 12, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I pee on your time and your BS according to me and others around.
why you enter here and spread venom and fairy tales stories,who only believe them,poor low uneducated clowns like you?
you think you aill contribute anything or one penny to destroy JW,or Bible?
are you sick in your brain,rather your destroy yourselves everyday ,contaminating with godless poison of deasth your size chicken brain?
I don't care what you pee on.

I don't care about your personal remarks.

I have no interest in destruction of either.

I find you one of the most Godless people I have ever encountered. Are you Satan's shill?

Location hidden

#36956 Nov 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
Refutation of JWism by a site that does not even mention JWs
Exactly.

The thing that gets me is the comic book mentality of JWs.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36957 Nov 12, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Yea, I have heard the Catholic saying that Catholics should no longer use Yahweh. Go figure. Anti-antisemitism is alive and well huh?
That's true about Catholics(and jw's). http://www.catholicculture.org/news/features/... But Jew's themselves are also responsible because of their own prohibition and traditions. As they say, politics makes for strange bedfellows. eg - there are no Protestants on the US Supreme Court - six Catholics and three Jews. This anti-semitism is systemic and hard to explain to the unknowledgeable as it has several components including ignorance of the Hebrew language and culture, the heavy Greek and Roman influences plus just downright refusal to take Elohim at his word and remaining willfully ignorant of the Tanakh.

Location hidden

#36961 Nov 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
they got same Bible like others,
only their translation contradicting pure hebrew and greek words
you are really idiot and blind poor rat
JWs I've met have no idea what is written in the Bible. They prefer their doctored comic books.

Location hidden

#36962 Nov 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what you found about me,
doesn't concern or change fact,
that your a....f...d by male huren is gay(you) a... serving your own wicked god delusional brain dreams
Nutty post.

DISMISSED

NEXT
Student

Puerto Peñasco, Mexico

#36963 Nov 13, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, November 13

Let your utterance be always with graciousness, seasoned with salt.—Col. 4:6.

Do you like to be awakened from a deep sleep? Many do not react well when awakened suddenly. A gentle approach is usually preferred. The same is true regarding efforts to awaken people spiritually. For example, if a householder reacts angrily to your visit, what is usually the best response? Kindly acknowledge his feelings, thank him for being frank, and calmly take your leave.(Prov. 15:1; 17:14; 2 Tim. 2:24) Your kindness may move such a person to react more positively the next time a Witness calls. In other cases, you may be able to overcome a negative reaction. Someone may say,“No thank you. I have my own religion” or,“I am not interested” merely because it seems the easiest way to end the conversation. Yet, with skill and kind persistence, you may be able to raise an intriguing question that awakens the householder’s interest in spiritual things.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36964 Nov 13, 2013
Shrink and student demonstrate what is utterly manifest by the wt's demand for total obedience, as their lives are totally controlled and independent thinking and research are verboten. While in about all they can do is cut and paste wt propaganda. And when they leave they go crazy.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36968 Nov 13, 2013
Like I said = they go crazy. They're like prisoners let loose. Their whole life was completely structured so they had very few decisions to make and were completely dependent on being in purgatory. Now after release they just rant and rave.

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Mars

#36969 Nov 13, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU EITHER
doesn't have any clue about Bible,life and respect others,
you are just wandering cyber lunatic,and loser,
JW know more about Bible in their one of their child finger,than you inside of your stupid sick internet head

We have demonstrated in this forum that the JW (or to be more precise the WBTS) are wrong about nearly everything. The average JW is noting more than a bot programmed to disseminate Watchtower disinformation.

Proof: See Student.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Ice Man 42,582
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min Joe Fortuna 989,893
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 17 min Wisdom of Ages 690,635
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 2 hr Tormented by Pope 5
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 4 hr Big Al 662
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 10 hr Doctor REALITY 23
Why it's high time to get rid of billionaires 11 hr Paul McCartney is... 65
More from around the web