Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
truth

Perth, Australia

#36823 Nov 2, 2013
nechu=no

it is written
my nechu=no is some as others yes
no is no
yes is yes
must be reason

i know who save me
i remember that hand

now

kidney
usually man have two kidney
i have 3 kidney
two on one side
now
Sovereign know about kney!
truth

Perth, Australia

#36824 Nov 2, 2013
psalm 7
psalm 16
psalm 26
psalm 139

psalm 22
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36826 Nov 2, 2013
"The Name that is Above Every Name"

http://christthecreativeword.org/Miscellaneou...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36827 Nov 2, 2013
I looks like student has learned that he has lost and has given up except for his satanic spam posting.

Back to door knocking kid.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#36828 Nov 2, 2013
yon wrote:
"The Name that is Above Every Name"
http://christthecreativeword.org/Miscellaneou...
Flying Sketti Monster?

Well, yaw!

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#36829 Nov 2, 2013
Dogen wrote:
I looks like student has learned that he has lost and has given up except for his satanic spam posting.
Back to door knocking kid.
Don't give up your night job, Vlad.
Student

Magdalena, Mexico

#36830 Nov 3, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, November 3

In peace I will both lie down and sleep, for you yourself alone, O Jehovah, make me dwell in security.—Ps. 4:8.

When the Israelites kept Jehovah’s Law, they were at peace with him and felt secure. For instance,‘Judah and Israel dwelt in security’ during Solomon’s reign.(1 Ki. 4:25) Those trusting in God enjoyed peace even when neighboring nations were hostile. Like David, we sleep peacefully because God makes us feel secure. We can also be certain of experiencing heartfelt joy if we have a full share in today’s spiritual harvest work.(Luke 10:2) Are you having a truly satisfying part in this joyful harvest? Then let us confidently press on in Jehovah’s service. May we also pray in faith and thus experience “the peace of God that excels all thought.”(Phil. 4:6, 7) What joy that brings us! And we can surely face the future with confidence if we maintain complete trust in Jehovah.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36832 Nov 3, 2013
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36833 Nov 3, 2013
The Calf-Path

by Sam Walter Foss (1858-1911)

One day, through the primeval wood,
A calf walked home, as good calves should;
But made a trail all bent askew,
A crooked trail, as all calves do.

Since then three hundred years have fled,
And, I infer, the calf is dead.
But still he left behind his trail,
And thereby hangs my moral tale.

Ah, many things this tale might teach —
But I am not ordained to preach.

http://holyjoe.org/poetry/foss3.htm

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#36836 Nov 3, 2013
My God is better than your God.
Student

Magdalena, Mexico

#36837 Nov 3, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, November 4

Death spread to all men because they had all sinned.—Rom. 5:12.

Lovingly, Jehovah made a provision for humans to overcome inherited sinfulness. Paul explained that this was possible by means of another man, a later perfect man—in effect, a second Adam.(1 Cor. 15:45) But the course of each of the two perfect men has led to very different results. How so?“It is not with the gift as it was with the trespass,” Paul wrote. Adam was guilty of that trespass, and he justly received an adverse sentence—he died. Yet, he was not the only one to die. We read:“By [that] one man’s trespass many died.”(Rom. 5:15, 16) The just sentence on Adam demanded the same for all his imperfect progeny, including us. Still, we can take comfort in knowing that the perfect man, Jesus, could produce an opposite result. What is the result? We see the answer in Paul’s mention of “a declaring of [men of all kinds] righteous for life.”—Rom. 5:18.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36838 Nov 3, 2013
The 1st Century Church was essentially reformed Judaism. After that pagan leaders(Church Fathers) began the transformation to the Roman/Greek religions that resulted in the vice grips of tradition and dogma and what called itself Christianity that continues today with any group that calls itself Christian including jw that are split over these man made doctrines and traditions that virtually ignore Torah and correct DIVINE NAMES.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36839 Nov 3, 2013
And since they, like jw, ignore Torah, they have no clue as to the NT writers and for the most part simply argue over various doctrines.

Location hidden

#36840 Nov 4, 2013
yon wrote:
And since they, like jw, ignore Torah, they have no clue as to the NT writers and for the most part simply argue over various doctrines.
Exactly. The NT without the OT lacks context and relevance.

Location hidden

#36841 Nov 4, 2013
I always ask the JWs where their comic book texts came from and who wrote them. I have yet to get anything other than a blank stare.
yon

Miami Beach, FL

#36844 Nov 4, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. The NT without the OT lacks context and relevance.
http://vimeo.com/72565379

Location hidden

#36845 Nov 4, 2013
yon wrote:
Thanks. Very interesting stuff.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36846 Nov 4, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, November 4
Death spread to all men because they had all sinned.—Rom. 5:12.
Lovingly, Jehovah made a provision for humans to overcome inherited sinfulness. Paul explained that this was possible by means of another man, a later perfect man—in effect, a second Adam.(1 Cor. 15:45) But the course of each of the two perfect men has led to very different results. How so?“It is not with the gift as it was with the trespass,” Paul wrote. Adam was guilty of that trespass, and he justly received an adverse sentence—he died. Yet, he was not the only one to die. We read:“By [that] one man’s trespass many died.”(Rom. 5:15, 16) The just sentence on Adam demanded the same for all his imperfect progeny, including us. Still, we can take comfort in knowing that the perfect man, Jesus, could produce an opposite result. What is the result? We see the answer in Paul’s mention of “a declaring of [men of all kinds] righteous for life.”—Rom. 5:18.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Coward.

Location hidden

#36850 Nov 4, 2013
Bible True Jehovah Laws wrote:
<quoted text>
imaginary god of yours seat only inside of your brain cells
my God is In heaven.control Universe and earth, and bless only those for who He gave His Mercy,grace and spiritual gold septer touch His children hearts-this way new heart grows to eternity and never die?
read parabolic language of Esther Book about King Aswerus who use septer made of gold to sentence or save those acording to his only own decision
bride Esther(144000) received gold septer touch on her( 144000 bride spiritual Esther to be wife of King God,figural king ancient Aswerus)
so?
what about you, do you kiss figural spiritual King of Kings aswerus His fits,or spots left from His feet?
You are mistaken. I worship the real God. My God kicked your puny God's ass.

Location hidden

#36851 Nov 4, 2013
What I find interesting is how people can watch this silly stuff and take it seriously. ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min June VanDerMark 600,058
The Christian Atheist debate 15 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,027
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min It aint necessari... 865,537
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 41 min RiccardoFire 34
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 55 min RiccardoFire 6,528
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr onemale 272,424
Christianity is fading away... 1 hr Truthiness 2
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 1 hr andy 45
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 8 hr Amit1989 464
More from around the web