“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36719 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>so you believe the wars fought were justified and for the purposes of keeping freedom? so you believe the government and clergy then when they said it was god's will to go fight against_________(fill in the blank with current enemy to fight against)let me ask you how free do you feel right now? do you have to pay taxes you think are unfair? do you have to have a permit to travel, to fish, to improve your home, to drive a car, to work (ss number and income taxes required)permit to leave the country to vacation or pay taxes on your property before you can remove it from the country?do you have to have permission to use the national parks, camp, live off the land (property taxes have to be paid)if you lose your job or wish to sustain yourself? do you really have true freedom? can you buy raw milk? use any supplement you want (many are banned and soon to be) that helps you be healtier? are you going to be forced by gov coercion to have their national health care? I mean how much oppression and permission from gov is okay before it is infringing on rights and freedoms in you mind? these freedoms people supposedly fought for? want a garden in your yard, some places that is illegal, so who really benefits from wars of every kind? you? me? wealthy people who do not send their children into war or follow the laws you and I are required? who would Jesus shoot? who would jesus imprison or beat or fine because they did something quite lawful yet illegal? who would the apostles attack or kill because gov said they were a threat to their freedom? hum, I wonder. the clergy of christendom are lying to you that your required to go to war, after all, If Jehovah wanted to he could protect us if gov refuses to do so from being murdered and ransaked due to being peaceable, if all became Jw then wars would stop and armgeddon would be uncessary. as it is since many will choose the world over Gods kingdom of peace then the God of peace will fight for them (like he did at red sea) and destroy warmongers to usher in peace. hence the need for armgeddon.

Do you have a brain? Are you able to think for yourself?

At least you write in your own words. that is better than failed student can do. He cannot even write his own words but must cut and paste jw.org crud, which is often not even related.

But I bet you just believe whatever the Watchtower cult tells you.

But I wonder if there is some brain left in you. Maybe they did not get it all in their brainectomy.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36720 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>those who go to heaven are qualified, otherwise they wouldn't be there after all God could of used angels as corulers with christ, remember the original purpose of man was to live on the earth (hence the desire to be here instead of heaven)but sin disrupted and God is using his messianic kingdom to remedy the situation, that is why only a small numnber go to heaven, the rest will be on earth, the purpose of the 144,000 is because they know what it is like to be human, to make mistakes, to not understand things, jesus learned what it is like to be hungry, cold, tired, these will be compassionate rulers over mankind, angels never suffered don't understand what it is like to be human living under imperfection. they don't understand what our needs are in order for paradise to be regained.

Imhotep ...

Imhotep ...

Imhotep ...

Imhotep ...

Imhotep ...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36721 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>second that motion, jack, read the scriptures cited for themselves but that would be to much trouble it is just easier to attack jw beliefs with hearsay and myths then to actually use the bible. I keep pointing to jw.org and they keep ignoring it saying it doesn't exist.

Seek and you will find.
You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you FREE!

Lets look at the characteristics of cults vs. the JW practices.

Mind-altering practices (such as ... denunciation sessions, and debilitating work routines) are used in excess and serve to suppress doubts about the group and its leader(s).
[Check]

The leadership dictates, sometimes in great detail, how members should think, act, and feel (for example, members must get permission to date, change jobs, marry—or leaders prescribe what types of clothes to wear, where to live, whether or not to have children, how to discipline children, and so forth).
[Check][Check][Check][Check][C heck][Check][Check][Check]

The group is elitist, claiming a special, exalted status for itself, its leader(s) and members ...
[HUGE Check]

The group has a polarized us-versus-them mentality, which may cause conflict with the wider society.
[MASSIVE Check]

The leader is not accountable to any authorities (unlike, for example, teachers, military commanders or ministers, priests, monks, and rabbis of mainstream religious denominations).
[Check](how many times has the Governing Body responded to a subpena?

The group teaches or implies that its supposedly exalted ends justify whatever means it deems necessary. This may result in members' participating in behaviors or activities they would have considered reprehensible or unethical before joining the group (for example, lying to family or friends).
[CHECK!!!]

The leadership induces feelings of shame and/or guilt in order to influence and/or control members. Often, this is done through peer pressure and subtle forms of persuasion.
[Check] Not that subtle!

Subservience to the leader or group requires members to cut ties with family and friends, and radically alter the personal goals and activities they had before joining the group.
Um....[Check]

The group is preoccupied with bringing in new members.
[Check][Check][Check][Check]

The group is preoccupied with making money.
[Check](billions and billions collected)

Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of time to the group and group-related activities.
Duh![Check]

Members are encouraged or required to live and/or socialize only with other group members.
[Check](this is too easy)

The most loyal members (the “true believers”) feel there can be no life outside the context of the group. They believe there is no other way to be, and often fear reprisals to themselves or others if they leave (or even consider leaving) the group.
[Check] "Better to be a JW and to be wrong than to be outside and be right" - Actual quote from speaker at JW convention.

So, 15 attributes (I included all of them!) and the JW's meet 15 out of 15.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36722 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>that is funny I was interested in whether it is okay to preach on the internet and I looked and looked in our publications new and old, including newsletters we get and yet found nothing of the kind about using the internet doing research with it or whatnot. cite your source please.

study edition of the August 15th 2011 Watchtower

Asks some good questions:

"Be critical and suspicious of the information. Before trusting it, ask:(1) Who published this material?"

If the answer is the watchtower, then why read further. They are of Satan and only operate in his lies. They lash out against Yahweh's people.

"What are the author’s credentials?"

The Watchtowerites are not really allowed to have credentials. They discourage education. They want minions that are as ignorant as possible!

"Why was this published? What motivated the writer?"

The motivation of the Watchtower/Satan cult is well known. It is to deceive. The motivation is to keep the ignorant ignorant.

"Is there any bias?"

DUH!

"Where did the author get the information? Does he supply sources that can be checked?"

The watchtower refers to itself and its own dogma even as it misquotes the Bible and distorts the teachings of the Christ.

"Is the information current?” Never.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36723 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>please learn how to spell, by the way love doesn't require arguing, we offer the truth (otherwise if we did not believe we had the truth we would certainly being looking for it instead of preaching door to door)it is never forced and walking away is a way to avoid unecessary confrontations, arguing is for fools. we discuss if people want to but we use the bible as the source. if you have a question of a bible nature jw.org is a good place to start.

rem is obviously not a using English as a first language.

He is a struggle to read at times, but he mostly gives good information.

Get over it.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#36724 Oct 14, 2013
The Truth that ALL HUMANS MUST LEARN...and LEARN NOW about "ARMAGEDDON":

"Armageddon" is the PLANNED (yes, PLANNED) MASS MURDER-SUICIDE of the ENTIRE Homosapiens species!

The human mind has been MANIPULATED by religionists, phony scientists, and politicians to go to battle over made-up divisions to go to a FINAL battle which will result in the SELF-EXTINCTION of the WHOLE HUMAN RACE.

"ARMAGEDDON" is SUICIDE! Suicide is a "permanent solution to a temporary problem"! Once the human race extincts itself we CAN NEVER come back. It is IRREVERSIBLE.

GET OFF THE ARMAGEDDON WORLD-DESTROYING TRAIN and think of NEW IDEAS for a FUTURE with ALL HUMANS LIVING ON THIS ONE (1) EARTH AS THE ONE (1) SPECIES WE ARE.

Armageddon means certain death.

CHOOSE LIFE AND BRING HEAVEN TO EARTH by STOPPING WARS OVER BELIEF.
Sharkey

Vallejo, CA

#36725 Oct 14, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
rem is obviously not a using English as a first language.
He is a struggle to read at times, but he mostly gives good information.
Get over it.
It is sickly ironic for humans to fight each other to death trying to get to heaven.

"Armageddon" = Mass Murder-Suicide of the Whole Human Race

Imagine no more people, ever.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36726 Oct 14, 2013
The End of the JW.

http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/1...

Truth kills falls prophets.
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36727 Oct 14, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 1:4 which says “the earth abideth for ever”, and then flip the pages to 2 Peter 3:10 and read:“The earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”
In the first instance it is the literal earth that does abide forever; while in the second reference the term “earth” stands for the peoples generally and their organized governments under Satan.(2 Cor. 4:4)
The context shows this correct, for it had just mentioned that the earth in Noah’s day was destroyed by water. We know the flood did not destroy the literal earth; it is still here.
It did wash out of existence the wicked peoples and governing arrangements upon the surface of the earth.
This symbolical reference to peoples as “earth” is not infrequent.(1 Ki. 10:24; Ps. 66:4; 98:9)
ECL 1;4
doesn't support claims of your leaders and faken interpretation of word new heaven and new earth,have nothing to do with word restoration of this wicked earth,and have nothing to do with"new system of things JW claims or new world order

read exactly transformation of earth who exist and will exist forever not in this modern form,or life,
2Peter 3;10. psalm 102;25,26. Is 51;6.Rev 20;11.isaoah 65;17.
TRANSFORMATION DOESN'T MEAN ETERNAL INHALATION,OR COMPLETE ERAZEMENT- greek words doesn't express such claims,and claims of JW teachings about restoration of this old earth

all those passages reject claim of JW man doctrines,
rather they show eternal existency of Gods creation brought to whole perfection in the Universe without of dark curtain(darkness of physical sun,or moon)

Student I respect man as teacher or biblical advisor,
also you got this respect too?

please?tell this Roberta poster that she behave like ignorant mocking my foreign english(disqualify her to be JW -HER NATIONALISM ,AND INSULTS)
she call posters worldly word TROLLS,
(true JW doesn't use such words,they know that behind the posts are humans,not trolls or devils)
she use arrogant language against you,encourage you to step down from this topic
she doesn't follow Bible advice about women who not suppose to teach rather obey 1 Cor 14;33-35.
and 1 Tim 2;11-15

just with my respect my friend,
tell her nicely and sweet,she needs to be rebuked for abusing her women position before God Yehova

I just don't want to argue with her,she spirutaly unmature little female JW who still sucks milk instead proper spiritual food from Bible

May God bless you Student
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36728 Oct 14, 2013
Dogen wrote:
The End of the JW.
http://jwsurvey.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/1...
Truth kills falls prophets.
false prophets are not able to stand truth,
and they kill yourselves
wages for sin is death..Romans 6;23

thanks for great posts
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36729 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>please learn how to spell, by the way love doesn't require arguing, we offer the truth (otherwise if we did not believe we had the truth we would certainly being looking for it instead of preaching door to door)it is never forced and walking away is a way to avoid unecessary confrontations, arguing is for fools. we discuss if people want to but we use the bible as the source. if you have a question of a bible nature jw.org is a good place to start.
please
lern more to be true JW
1/ you call human posters worldly word TROLLS- against christian Biblical Agape value
2/ you despise someone foreign english- disqualify you to go from door to door to preach"good news"to all nations,toungues,languages,tri bes and culture langues groups?
3/ you advice and teach own male brother to step down from this topic-against your role as women warn you 1Tim 2;11-15.1Cor 14;32-35
4/ you are ignorant and not proper witness to get away from all those who are before the door not friendly to you?and don't want to be at once JW,or to see every 3 days knocking again and again to the door?
5/ before ahaking dust from your sneakers-as women you should have clean female shoes, and don't show middle finger before someone closed door?

better take Bible,strat read priorities of Bible,and dissapear from here,not to try to teach anyone,or be smarter from your own mother

you still need mama milk instead healthy Bible food,

I don't want to see your spoon full of worldly viomits and wicked heart personality

if you don't understand my foreign english.
please?respond to me in my own language next time,or be shut up for good.

not you,only 144000 will run new heaven and new earth,regardless what language they speak now,
and JW doesn't apply in Bible to this group,or great crowd inheriting new earth who is before throne of God,not before JW WTBS JW LEADERS REV 7;9
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#36730 Oct 14, 2013
Daily Text

Tuesday, October 15

Always rejoice in the Lord. Once more I will say, Rejoice!—Phil. 4:4.

A notable characteristic of the fruitage of the spirit is its stability. Joy, the second aspect, exemplifies this resilience. Joy is like a hardy plant that can thrive even in a hostile environment. Throughout the earth, many of God’s servants have “accepted the word under much tribulation with joy of holy spirit.”(1 Thess. 1:6) Others face hardships and deprivations. Yet, Jehovah empowers them by means of his spirit “to endure fully and be long-suffering with joy.”(Col. 1:11) What is the source of this joy? Unlike the “uncertain riches” of Satan’s world, the spiritual treasures we have received from Jehovah have lasting value.(1 Tim. 6:17; Matt. 6:19, 20) He holds before us the joyful prospect of an unending future. We have the joy of being part of a worldwide Christian brotherhood. Above all, our joy is founded on our relationship with God.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36731 Oct 14, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, October 15
Always rejoice in the Lord. Once more I will say, Rejoice!—Phil. 4:4.
A notable characteristic of the fruitage of the spirit is its stability. Joy, the second aspect, exemplifies this resilience. Joy is like a hardy plant that can thrive even in a hostile environment. Throughout the earth, many of God’s servants have “accepted the word under much tribulation with joy of holy spirit.”(1 Thess. 1:6) Others face hardships and deprivations. Yet, Jehovah empowers them by means of his spirit “to endure fully and be long-suffering with joy.”(Col. 1:11) What is the source of this joy? Unlike the “uncertain riches” of Satan’s world, the spiritual treasures we have received from Jehovah have lasting value.(1 Tim. 6:17; Matt. 6:19, 20) He holds before us the joyful prospect of an unending future. We have the joy of being part of a worldwide Christian brotherhood. Above all, our joy is founded on our relationship with God.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
MY FRIEND
this text is new and very strange, none of this explanations are directed to JW,only to christians?

but never forget,word Christians was never used by Jesus ,He never called His disciples named them christians, and disciples never call to each other CHRISTIANS?

word christianity never existed in the first century time of Jesus and disciples life

This word came from Ceasar pagan Roman Empire Constantine who made officialy pagans and first time he start call them christians, and alone taking baptism,
it was about 325 AD, WORD CHRISTIANS CAME TO THIS WORLD 300 YEARS LATER AFTER JESUS DEATH AND LAST DISCIPLE JOHN DEATH ABOUT 97 AD

please?
INFORM YOUR JW SISTER ROBERTA,
THAT BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN MY LANGUAGE,NOT IN ENGLISH?
ALSO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN ENGLISH TO KNOW PERFECTLY BIBLE,
SHE HAVE TO LEARN MY LANGUAGE TO KNOW WHAT BIBLE SAY IN MY LANGUAGE

May God YEHOVA(YHVH) ALWAYS BLESS ALL OF YOU
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#36732 Oct 15, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
MY FRIEND
this text is new and very strange, none of this explanations are directed to JW,only to christians?
but never forget,word Christians was never used by Jesus ,He never called His disciples named them christians, and disciples never call to each other CHRISTIANS?
word christianity never existed in the first century time of Jesus and disciples life
This word came from Ceasar pagan Roman Empire Constantine who made officialy pagans and first time he start call them christians, and alone taking baptism,
it was about 325 AD, WORD CHRISTIANS CAME TO THIS WORLD 300 YEARS LATER AFTER JESUS DEATH AND LAST DISCIPLE JOHN DEATH ABOUT 97 AD
please?
INFORM YOUR JW SISTER ROBERTA,
THAT BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN MY LANGUAGE,NOT IN ENGLISH?
ALSO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN ENGLISH TO KNOW PERFECTLY BIBLE,
SHE HAVE TO LEARN MY LANGUAGE TO KNOW WHAT BIBLE SAY IN MY LANGUAGE
May God YEHOVA(YHVH) ALWAYS BLESS ALL OF YOU
Acts 26:28-

New International Version
Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"

New Living Translation
Agrippa interrupted him. "Do you think you can persuade me to become a Christian so quickly?"

English Standard Version
And Agrippa said to Paul,“In a short time would you persuade me to be a Christian?”

New American Standard Bible
Agrippa replied to Paul, "In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian."

King James Bible
Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Are you going to persuade me to become a Christian so easily?""

International Standard Version
Agrippa asked Paul, "Can you so quickly persuade me to become a Christian?"

NET Bible
Agrippa said to Paul, "In such a short time are you persuading me to become a Christian?"

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
Agrippa said to him,“In a little bit you will persuade me to become a Christian.”

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think you can quickly persuade me to become a Christian?"

Jubilee Bible 2000

King James 2000 Bible
Then Agrippa said unto Paul, Almost you persuade me to be a Christian.

American King James Version
Then Agrippa said to Paul, Almost you persuade me to be a Christian.

American Standard Version
And Agrippa'said unto Paul, With but little persuasion thou wouldest fain make me a Christian.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And Agrippa said to Paul: In a little thou persuadest me to become a Christian.

Darby Bible Translation
And Agrippa said to Paul, In a little thou persuadest me to become a Christian.

English Revised Version
And Agrippa said unto Paul, With but little persuasion thou wouldest fain make me a Christian.

Webster's Bible Translation
Then Agrippa said to Paul, Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian.

Weymouth New Testament
Agrippa answered, "In brief, you are doing your best to persuade me to become a Christian."

World English Bible
Agrippa said to Paul, "With a little persuasion are you trying to make me a Christian?"

Young's Literal Translation
And Agrippa said unto Paul,'In a little thou dost persuade me to become a Christian!'
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#36733 Oct 15, 2013
Name Christian written in the Christian Greek Scriptures
Acts 11:26

New World Translation
and, after he found him, he brought him to Antioch. It thus came about that for a whole year they gathered together with them in the congregation and taught quite a crowd, and it was first in Antioch that the disciples were by divine providence called Christians.

and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

New Living Translation
When he found him, he brought him back to Antioch. Both of them stayed there with the church for a full year, teaching large crowds of people.(It was at Antioch that the believers were first called Christians.)

English Standard Version
and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught a great many people. And in Antioch the disciples were first called Christians.

and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And for an entire year they met with the church and taught considerable numbers; and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

King James Bible
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

and when he found him he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught large numbers. The disciples were first called Christians at Antioch.

When he found him, he brought him to Antioch, and for a whole year they were guests of the church and taught many people. It was in Antioch that the disciples were first called Christians.

NET Bible
and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught a significant number of people. Now it was in Antioch that the disciples were first called Christians.

And when he found him, he brought him with him to Antiakia, and they were assembling together for a full year with the church and they taught many people. From that time, the disciples were first called Christians by the Antiochenes.

Cont...
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#36734 Oct 15, 2013
GOD'S WORD® Translation
After finding Saul, Barnabas brought him back to Antioch. Barnabas and Saul met with the church in Antioch for a whole year and taught a large group of people. The disciples were called Christians for the first time in the city of Antioch.

Jubilee Bible 2000
And it came to pass that for a whole year they gathered themselves together with the congregation {Gr. ekklesia &#65533; called out ones} and taught many people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

King James 2000 Bible
And when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that for a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught many people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught much people. And the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

and when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that even for a whole year they were gathered together with the church, and taught much people, and that the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

Douay-Rheims Bible
And they conversed there in the church a whole year; and they taught a great multitude, so that at Antioch the disciples were first named Christians.

Darby Bible Translation
And having found him, he brought him to Antioch. And so it was with them that for a whole year they were gathered together in the assembly and taught a large crowd: and the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

English Revised Version
and when he had found him, he brought him unto Antioch. And it came to pass, that even for a whole year they were gathered together with the church, and taught much people; and that the disciples were called Christians first in Antioch.

And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. And it came to pass, that a whole year they assembled themselves with the church, and taught many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

Weymouth New Testament
He succeeded, and brought him to Antioch; and for a whole year they attended the meetings of the Church, and taught a large number of people. And it was in Antioch that the disciples first received the name of 'Christians.'

World English Bible
When he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. It happened, that for a whole year they were gathered together with the assembly, and taught many people. The disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.

and having found him, he brought him to Antioch, and it came to pass that they a whole year did assemble together in the assembly, and taught a great multitude, the disciples also were divinely called first in Antioch Christians.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36736 Oct 15, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>Acts 26:28-
Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think that in such a short time you can persuade me to be a Christian?"
New Living Translation
Agrippa interrupted him. "Do you think you can persuade me to become a Christian so quickly?"
English Standard Version
And Agrippa said to Paul,“In a short time would you persuade me to be a Christian?”
Agrippa replied to Paul, "In a short time you will persuade me to become a Christian."
King James Bible
Then Agrippa said to Paul, "Are you going to persuade me to become a Christian so easily?""
NET Bible
Agrippa said to Paul, "In such a short time are you persuading me to become a Christian?"
Agrippa said to him,“In a little bit you will persuade me to become a Christian.”
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Agrippa said to Paul, "Do you think you can quickly persuade me to become a Christian?"
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James 2000 Bible
And Agrippa'said unto Paul, With but little persuasion thou wouldest fain make me a Christian.
Douay-Rheims Bible
Darby Bible Translation
English Revised Version
And Agrippa said unto Paul, With but little persuasion thou wouldest fain make me a Christian.
Weymouth New Testament
Agrippa answered, "In brief, you are doing your best to persuade me to become a Christian."
World English Bible
Agrippa said to Paul, "With a little persuasion are you trying to make me a Christian?"
And Agrippa said unto Paul,'In a little thou dost persuade me to become a Christian!'

"Christ follower" might be a better translation.

You should go back to the Greek and not play around with translations for things like this. The same quote from 1000 Bibles proves nothing. The Greek at least gets us a step closer to the truth.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36737 Oct 15, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>Acts 26:28-
New Living Translation
English Standard Version
King James Bible
NET Bible
GOD'S WORD® Translation
Jubilee Bible 2000
King James 2000 Bible
Douay-Rheims Bible
Darby Bible Translation
English Revised Version
Weymouth New Testament
World English Bible
YOU READ MISLEADED ENGLISH TRANSLATIONS,and also your JW nwt IS FALSE TRANSLATION,

Agrippa was not christian only pagan roman who called disciples of Jesus christians,
but Jesus nor disciples never call each other christians,

try to research NT in original koine greek language,original OG GREEK KOINE DOESN'T HAVE SUCH TERM

YOU QUOTE REMARKS OF ROMAN PAGANS,NOT JESUS OR HIS DISCIPLES
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36738 Oct 15, 2013
All kind of persons have entered the organization of Jehovah's Witnesses for all kinds of reasons,
And all kinds of persons(actualy hundred of thousands worldwide(have left for all kind of personal reasons.
Some have left,as one former witness put it'for all the wrong reasons"
While the course they take thereafter may give at least somes indication of the motivation that led to departure,this is not necessarily a sure guide.

Many go through a period of life transitions marked by uncertanity,even of doubting everything due to having suffered a severe and huge disillusinment.

They are temporaly adrift,and only when they have passed through this stage can their course give any clear indication of what their heart motivation has been.
none of outside humans are allowed to enter personal attitudes of own single fellow heart,none have permit to Judge this person,to shun, to dissfallowship,

one thing seemes evident,hoever,and that is that more departure from religious organize man system under the conviction that it contains serious falsehood does not on itself guarantee freedom.

Simply to see errors and lies is,in many cases,not enough.
unless one can see why he of she once truly believed that errors and Lies,
and what was false in in the method of argumentation that led one to believe,not great progress is attained, no solid basis for enduring Christian freedom is established.
Aperson could easly abandon one religious system that proved erroneous and then quickly be taken in by another that likewise promugualtes error and lies, error which may be doctrinaly quite different yet which is often supported by the very same kind of false argumentation and reasoning employed by the previous JW SYSTEM

be continue....... series of posts about those who foind Error and Lies of JW LEADERS AND VOLUTARLY DEPART FROM THIS EARTHLY HUMAN ERROR FOR OWN SECURITY AND THE CLEANESS OF GODS BIBLE CODEX
Student

Beavercreek, OR

#36739 Oct 15, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, October 16

Jehovah ... is cognizant of those seeking refuge in him.—Nah. 1:7.

Why is knowing Jehovah and becoming known by him such a great privilege? Because not only is he the greatest Personage in all the universe but he also serves as the Protector of those whom he loves.(Ps. 1:6) In fact, our very prospects for eternal life are dependent on our coming to know the true God and his Son, Jesus Christ.(John 17:3) Coming to know God means more than simply knowing his literal name. We must get to know him as a Friend, understanding his likes and dislikes. Our living in harmony with that knowledge also plays a vital part in our showing that we have come to know God intimately.(1 John 2:4) But something else is required if we truly wish to know Jehovah. We need to know not only what he has done but also how and why he has acted that way. The more we understand Jehovah’s purposes, the more we are compelled to marvel at ‘the depth of God’s wisdom.’—Rom. 11:33.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Stilgar Fifrawi 778,392
Moses never existed 5 min KiMare 831
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min USA Born 560,503
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Charlie Sheen 265,464
Looking for Female Yorkie to mate with my male ... (Mar '13) 39 min tammygear 77
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 44 min mike 605,342
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 44 min Rider on the Storm 175,781
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 2 hr yon 4,897
More from around the web