Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
roberta

Canton, OH

#36698 Oct 14, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that all she said are satanic lies must reassure you.
Remember, you have been unable to defend your cult against the truth that I keep pointing out.
P.S. To Roberta I have provided the most current social-psychological definition of a cult and the 17 factors of what constitutes a cult. JWism runs the tables.
In fact the JW are the ONLY "cult" I can identify that meets EVERY SINGLE CRITERIA given by the research.
Mormons only get 15.
Jonestown (peoples temple) would have gotten 16.
Moonies 13-14.
your a funny guy, I got my defintion out of a dictionary, second you have proved nothing. only that your not interested in bible truths and that is okay that is what free will is all about.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36699 Oct 14, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE WATCHTOWER LEADERS FEW YEARS AGO,change Watchtower publikation, book study meetings, and rutine reda question and answer from writen chapters inside of Watchtower,
it seems to me,you are new and not aware of those deciving tactics from your leaders?
did you read worthless books from Past president of WTBS FRANZ,
uncle of disfallowshiped R.Franz who wrote 2 books about watchtower lies????
you can read and order those books helping you from anoinnted remnant R.Franz
books are"Crisis of Counsciesnes" and "In search of Christian Freedom"
so go ahead read those books,
and learn how F.Franz deceived JW by his false prophecies about King of North(Russia) King of South( anglo american power) and red skarlet beast UNO
this is not only laughable,but also joke of this 20 century about JW
trust me,remnant of Gods Elected 144000 is free,and not enslaved by Watchtower of false leaders and financial scums runing this organization
wow you are so behind Jehovah's chariot you don't even know it, the king od the south and king of the north still exists, the scarlet colored beast is right before you, I read some of the posts here (and will read more) that have said nothing or proven nothing to alter what I have learned the bible to be so, some seem to be more inclined to try and argue doctrinal points then anything of actual value, if you know understanding then why arnt you out there preaching door to door? why are you not putting publications of value to people? where is the blessing from jehovah that shows he approves of your efforts? where is the progressive understanding of his word in your life and those whom you teach? why is your organization not prospering like Jw is? what is your focus, is it in man made institutions or going ot heaven, or God's kingdom government to rule from heaven, you obviously know your bible these questions should be easy to answer. why are you spitting out false religious teachings that have been perpetuated for centuries that have proven by bible students to be of babylonain origin? if you knew history you would know that many people among the different religions in times past knew many of the teachings of christendom were wrong, and those who were able to became known as bible students, Jw name came later as bible knowledge progressed. these left babylon the great so as not to be a party to her wicked deeds. so maybe you need to examine your beliefs because you sound like you are still part of babylon the great.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36700 Oct 14, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove that Jehovah's Witnesses do not have Jehovah's Holy Spirit guiding them?
Just look at what Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe?
The beliefs of Jehovah’s Witnesses are no secret, for their literature is readily available in hundreds of languages. Below is a synopsis of some of their main tenets.
1. The Bible The Witnesses believe that “all Scripture is inspired of God.”(2 Timothy 3:16) Jason D. BeDuhn, an associate professor of religious studies, wrote:“[Jehovah’s Witnesses built] their system of belief and practice from the raw material of the Bible without predetermining what was to be found there.” They align their beliefs with the Bible; they do not interpret it to suit themselves. At the same time, they recognize that not everything in the Bible is to be taken literally. The seven days of creation, for example, are symbolic, referring to extended periods of time.—Genesis 1:31; 2:4.
2. The Creator The true God has given himself a personal name—Jehovah (or Yahweh, as used in the Roman Catholic Jerusalem Bible and preferred by some modern-day scholars)—that distinguishes him from false gods.(Psalm 83:18) The Hebrew form of the divine name appears some 7,000 times in the original text of the Scriptures. Stressing the importance of that name, Jesus said in his model prayer:“Hallowed be thy name.”(Matthew 6:9, King James Version) God rightly demands exclusive devotion. Hence, the Witnesses use no icons or images in their worship.—1 John 5:21.
3. Jesus Christ He is the Savior,“the Son of God,” and “the firstborn of all creation.”(John 1:34; Colossians 1:15; Acts 5:31) As a created being, he is not part of a Trinity.“The Father is greater than I am,” said Jesus.(John 14:28) Jesus lived in heaven before coming to earth, and after his sacrificial death and resurrection, he returned to heaven.“No one comes to the Father except through [him].”—John 14:6.
(Cont....)
if these people really want to know what jw believe they can visit jw.org and do their own research. their comments shows how ignorant they are about the bible, jw and what it is all about.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36701 Oct 14, 2013
Missionary Man wrote:
Dear Friends,
Close scrutiny of the Jehovah's Witnesses doctrinal position on such subjects as the Deity of Jesus, Salvation, the Trinity, the Holy Spirit, the Atonement, etc., shows beyond a doubt that they do not hold to orthodox Christian positions on these subjects. Jehovah's Witnesses believe Jesus is Michael the archangel, the highest created being. This contradicts many Scriptures which clearly declare Jesus to be God (John 1:1,14; 8:58; 10:30). Jehovah's Witnesses believe salvation is obtained by a combination of faith, good works, and obedience. This contradicts countless Scriptures which declare salvation to be received by faith (John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9; Titus 3:5). Jehovah's Witnesses reject the Trinity, believing Jesus to be a created being and the Holy Spirit to essentially be the power of God. Jehovah's Witnesses hold to a ransom theory of the atonement, in which Jesus' death paid only for what mankind lost when Adam sinned - namely, the right to perfect life on earth. Thus, they believe in a faith + works arrangement, where sin and death are freely atoned for by Christ, but physical perfection is attained through personal effort, coupled with faith in Christ.
How do the Jehovah's Witnesses justify these unbiblical doctrines?(1) They claim that the church has, over the centuries, corrupted the Bible, and (2) They have re-translated the Bible in what they call the New World Translation. The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society altered the text of the Bible to make it fit their false doctrine – rather than basing their doctrine on what the Bible teaches. The New World Translation has gone through numerous editions, as the Jehovah's Witnesses discover more and more Scriptures that contradict their doctrines.
Jehovah's Witnesses are readily shown to be a cult that is only loosely based upon Scripture. The Watchtower bases its beliefs and doctrines on the original and expanded teachings of Charles Taze Russell, Judge Joseph Franklin Rutherford, and their successors. The Governing Body of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society is the only body in the cult that claims authority to interpret Scripture. In other words, what the Governing Body says concerning any Scriptural passage is viewed as the last word, and independent thinking is strongly discouraged. This is in direct opposition of Paul's admonition to Timothy (and to us as well) to study to show yourself approved of God, a workman that need not be ashamed, rightly dividing the Word of God. This admonition, found in 2 Timothy 2:15, is a clear instruction from God to each of His individual children in the Body of Christ to be like the Berean Christians and search the Scriptures daily to see if the things they are being taught line up with what His Word has to say on the subject.
There is probably no religious group that is more faithful than the Jehovah's Witnesses at getting their message out. Unfortunately, the message is full of distortions, deceptions, and false doctrine. May God open the eyes of the Jehovah's Witnesses to the truth of the Gospel and the true teaching of God's Word.
Blessings,
Missionary Man
Source: gotquestions.org
hum seems like you have not done your research and if you have not very well, you need to reread your bible more and stop listening to relgious leaders of christendom or hearsay.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36702 Oct 14, 2013
mohamed wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the only problem hmmmmmmm........ i work for a company that is owned by JWs let me clue ya they do-not practice what they preach!
What are they doing that is bad? will you name something specific? are you being truthful?
roberta

Canton, OH

#36703 Oct 14, 2013
Wits in Whitter wrote:
My wife is becoming a JW. I don't know what to do. I'm Catholic. I do have a problem with her being a JW. My family is Catholic and my kids go to Catholic school. I love my wife and my country. And the true meaning to the american flag. What we had to do to get that flag. For the freedom to practice any religion. But if it's wasn't for the blood loss. The would not have a land to do what they are doing now freely. And to me that means a lot for the Red White and Blue. Yes I'm an AMERICAN!!! Help me with some anwser. Thanks for you help. Wits in Whittier
what is it about her becoming one of jw that bothers you? is she commiting adultury? is she lying? is she neglecting wifly duties? what? is her neutrality that bothers you?
awsome dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36704 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
wow, jw a cult? really? do you even know what a cult is? formal religious veneration, worship, system of religous beliefs and rituals, a small religous group that is not part of a larger and more accepted relgion regarded as extreme or dangerous, great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement or work.(some I found googling cult) now i see in my own experience how devoted people are to gov/corp/religous ideas,(like abortions going to war for a just cause, accepting homosexuality as alternative lifestyle, gov programs are good mentality, taxes are required part of social contract which doesn't exist, counterfiet culture, fake lines on a map, etc) i would clssify these as a cult,(something extreme and dangerous) to be the target of such people is very dangerous for peace loving people. a violent mind leads to a violent world.(violence taken from word violate, to violate the rights of another an old dictionary I read)
jw are none of these kind, they do not rob cheat steal or lie, jw.org is a site to go to to see if they are helpful to their neighbors at all during a crisis,(hurrican sandy rebuilt hundreds of homes free of charge for people brought in medical supplies food etc same with hurrican katrina, earthquake in japan etc)people who are immoral cannot be a jw, if you want to abort babies, go to war because of gov lies, and want to hurt or violate the rights of others then this religion is not for you we will not stand in your way or use the power of the state for force compliance to Jehovah's laws.. if you want total independance from Jehovah laws then this religion is not for you. if you wish to do your own thing causing harm to yourself and others jw is not for you and please do not blame God for hte results of your decisions. you bare it alone. free will is a gift from God and we do not violate it by forcing our beliefs on others (as opposed to many other poltical and religous groups)gov is force, corp is force, false religion is force. just look at history. these are used by greedy selfish humans to gain power over others, that selfish desire to rule over others. jw do not have this desire. we do not chop peoples heads off if they disagree we do not cut hands off if you break the moral laws, so we are notdangerous and we are not violent. and we adhere as closly to the bible as possible and make adjustments as the light gets brigher and brigher via bible research.
you describe cult of JW and what cult is,very perfectly exposing JW cultist teachings,spiritual slavery,brain wash, demands loyalities,and keep their man made fallen doctrines,

you doesn't adhere closely to Bible,rather all of you adhere closely to Watchtower Bible false interpreations trush since 1876 time of Ch.T.Russel

Bible doesn't need any light adjustement,only man made light need to be adjusted according to the deeper darkness

Bible Light is always same transforming not changable Eternal Light of ther Truth from God throug Holy Spirit who doesn't need any earthly man help and their faken every year lights

Jesus Promised to send Holy Spirit not light bulb 15 W and after 2000 years change this light bulb to 250 Watt by JW Leaders
he heeeeeeeee
John 14;26-27.15; 26-27

nowhere Jesus said that He is going to send your organization any light and to be adjustable by your leaders full of lies and deceit
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36705 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>what is it about her becoming one of jw that bothers you? is she commiting adultury? is she lying? is she neglecting wifly duties? what? is her neutrality that bothers you?
I am not JW,and doesn't commit any of those described by you sins,
But I worship GOD Yehova(YHVH) by only His Holy Tabernacle on this earth-gODS TABERNACLE is only Bible His Word and moral Codex written only to 144000?,
nowhere is written that they are JW under jurisdiction of unsaved man in WTBS JW headquarters and their false worldly leaders

are you thinking that only JW are holies and clean?
you are sick funny sectarian cult maniac
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36706 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>if these people really want to know what jw believe they can visit jw.org and do their own research. their comments shows how ignorant they are about the bible, jw and what it is all about.
there is nothing offer your link on internet,
according to your leaders internet is place of devil spirit,and all JW are discouraged from Internet use?

also why are you as JW such hipocrite and Liar to hear something from your leaders, but not to follow their man laws,are are you sending all to those faken man made links(not by gods Spirit) but made horrible sin errors by your leaders presenting as truth,
but their actions have been and are being taken that constitute a grave misrepresentation and distortion of the true teachings and life course of God,s Son.

While those involved cannot help but bear,each one a measure of responsibility,nonetheless they themself are not true fundamental source of their problem,
Rather your leaders as people are under influence of wicked spirit of all Lies

and from this outside source flows erroneous teachings,Lies,deceive,wrong attitudes,false witnessing about world not JW people in general and harsh hateful acts follows behind all of you against those who doesn't want to any more have with JW to do?

wake up little lady,before it is not to late for you as single,
because christianity 38001 +JW cult are condemned by God AND GODS SPIRIT 2 COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2'2-12

never forget you are not spiritual authrative teacher to ask questions without of accepting answers????
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36707 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>wow you are so behind Jehovah's chariot you don't even know it, the king od the south and king of the north still exists, the scarlet colored beast is right before you, I read some of the posts here (and will read more) that have said nothing or proven nothing to alter what I have learned the bible to be so, some seem to be more inclined to try and argue doctrinal points then anything of actual value, if you know understanding then why arnt you out there preaching door to door? why are you not putting publications of value to people? where is the blessing from jehovah that shows he approves of your efforts? where is the progressive understanding of his word in your life and those whom you teach? why is your organization not prospering like Jw is? what is your focus, is it in man made institutions or going ot heaven, or God's kingdom government to rule from heaven, you obviously know your bible these questions should be easy to answer. why are you spitting out false religious teachings that have been perpetuated for centuries that have proven by bible students to be of babylonain origin? if you knew history you would know that many people among the different religions in times past knew many of the teachings of christendom were wrong, and those who were able to became known as bible students, Jw name came later as bible knowledge progressed. these left babylon the great so as not to be a party to her wicked deeds. so maybe you need to examine your beliefs because you sound like you are still part of babylon the great.
king of the north still exist only inside of your JW minds,and past F.Franz author of this fonny idea of King of North-russian Communism(originated leader of global new world order)now is USA,
according to your leaders Lies,nows should be USA KING OF NORTH FROM REAGAN TIME PEACEFULY WON SILENT COLD WAR DESTROYING RUSSIA(AS YOUR IMAGINARY KING OF NORTH)

KING OF NORTH IS Man of lawlesness,abomination and desolation standing on the holy Place it is UNO,
and with them JW leaders joining members and UNO REQUREMENTS SIGNING TO BE LOYAL TO THE UNO WORLD ACTIVITIES

indeed you are dumb and brain wash by your earthly unsaved leaders with their friends influencing from UNO JW organization and their BS teachings(devil teacheings)

look for outsied sources,instead read controled by your bosses faken informations and Lies in Watchtower publications,and cheap paper books made by your leaders(with different front page) but topic is same like 120 year ago during second president RUTHEFORD-2ND LIAR
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36708 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>student do not waste your time on this person obviously might be a troll or apostate or dishonest person who is more interested in winning an argument then in truth, treat them like you would anyone at the door who wants to argue, walk away.
LADY
coming to the door of strangers,is not to force your Watchtower publication falsely waiving Bible before nose of stranger, but rather to witness from Bible,
also argues of strange not suppose to push you to walk away from him,or her
rather Agape love is something different from your exposed love in this posts
YOU HAVE NOT CLUE OF KOINE GREEK WORD UNIVERSAL AGAPE LOVE. DESCRIBED IN 2 COR 13.

not wlak away or shake dust from your dirty snikers,but rather love brake all bridges, between hate and AGAPE lOVE,
Of course if JW are for sure this bridge connect worldly wickedness with true Yehova Love.

you expose hirrible your faken earthly love controled by your man made doctrines fallen earthly spoken morality,instead having new heart Ezek 33;24-28

I don't think,that you as women can give advices to Man JW Student,because 1 Cor 14;32-35.....harshly rebuke such women like you,

trust me,biblicaly you are not teacher,nor pastor not theologian,nor scholar
FOR GOD IS NOT AUTHOR OF CONFUSION,BUT OF PEACE,AS IN ALL CHURCHES,CONGREGATIONS OF SAINTS..........

Sorr?you are smart and knowledgable only inside of your own mind and those who got not any biblical spiritual clues of understanding
roberta

Canton, OH

#36709 Oct 14, 2013
Jack wrote:
Oh Bubba.. on the contrary I am a CEO of a huge US company, many of my colleagus are doctors, or CEO's of their own company. I must say since I have had the privalge to be associated with a fine bunch of people from every walk of life. We certainly are not mindless zombies, otherwise we would not know what you do not.. please we would like to share with you..
here is our beliefs, please advise what does not make sense.. thanks..
God's name is Jehovah Ps. 83:18; Isa. 26:4; 42:8, AS; Ex. 6:3
Christ is God's Son and is inferior to Him Matt. 3:17; John 8:42; 14:28; 20:17; 1 Cor. 11:3; 15:28
Christ was first of God's creations Col. 1:15; Rev. 3:14
Christ died on a stake, not a cross Gal. 3:13; Acts 5:30
Christ's human life was paid as a ransom for obedient humans Matt. 20:28; 1 Tim. 2:5, 6; 1 Pet. 2:24
Christ's one sacrifice was sufficient Rom. 6:10; Heb. 9:25-28
Christ was raised from the dead as an immortal spirit person 1 Pet. 3:18; Rom. 6:9; Rev. 1:17, 18
Christ's presence is in spirit John 14:19; Matt. 24:3; 2 Cor. 5:16; Ps. 110:1, 2
We are now in the 'time of the end' Matt. 24:3-14; 2 Tim. 3:1-5; Luke 17:26-30
Kingdom under Christ will rule earth in righteousness and peace Isa. 9:6, 7; 11:1-5; Dan. 7:13, 14; Matt. 6:10
Kingdom will bring ideal living conditions to earth Ps. 72:1-4; Rev. 7:9, 10, 13-17; 21:3, 4
Earth will never be destroyed or depopulated Eccl. 1:4; Isa. 45:18; Ps. 78:69
God will eliminate present system of things in the battle at Har-Magedon Rev. 16:14, 16; Zeph. 3:8; Dan. 2:44; Isa. 34:2; 55:10, 11
Wicked will be eternally destroyed Matt. 25:41-46; 2 Thess. 1:6-9
People God approves will receive everlasting life John 3:16; 10:27, 28; 17:3; Mark 10:29, 30
There is only one road to life Matt. 7:13, 14; Eph. 4:4, 5
Human death is due to Adam's sin Rom. 5:12; 6:23
The human soul ceases to exist at death Ezek. 18:4; Eccl. 9:10; Ps. 6:5; 146:4; John 11:11-14
Hell is mankind's common grave Job 14:13, Dy; Rev. 20:13, 14, AV (margin)
Hope for dead is resurrection 1 Cor. 15:20-22; John 5:28, 29; 11:25, 26
Adamic death will cease 1 Cor. 15:26, 54; Rev. 21:4; Isa. 25:8
Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven and rule with Christ Luke 12:32; Rev. 14:1, 3; 1 Cor. 15:40-53; Rev. 5:9, 10
The 144,000 are born again as spiritual sons of God 1 Pet. 1:23; John 3:3; Rev. 7:3, 4
New covenant is made with spiritual Israel Jer. 31:31; Heb. 8:10-13
Christ's congregation is built upon himself Eph. 2:20; Isa. 28:16; Matt. 21:42
Prayers are to be directed only to Jehovah through Christ John 14:6, 13, 14; 1 Tim. 2:5
Images should not be used in worship Ex. 20:4, 5; Lev. 26:1; 1 Cor. 10:14; Ps. 115:4-8
Spiritism must be shunned Deut. 18:10-12; Gal. 5:19-21; Lev. 19:31
Satan is invisible ruler of world 1 John 5:19; 2 Cor. 4:4; John 12:31
A Christian ought to have no part in interfaith movements 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 11:13-15; Gal. 5:9; Deut. 7:1-5
A Christian should keep separate from world Jas. 4:4; 1 John 2:15; John 15:19; 17:16
Obey human laws that do not conflict with God's laws Matt. 22:20, 21; 1 Pet. 2:12; 4:15
Taking blood into body through mouth or veins violates God's laws Gen. 9:3, 4; Lev. 17:14; Acts 15:28, 29
Bible's laws on morals must be obeyed 1 Cor. 6:9, 10; Heb. 13:4; 1 Tim. 3:2; Prov. 5:1-23
Sabbath observance was given only to Israel and ended with Mosaic Law Deut. 5:15; Ex. 31:13; Rom. 10:4; Gal. 4:9, 10; Col. 2:16, 17
A clergy class and special titles are improper Matt. 23:8-12; 20:25-27; Job 32:21, 22
Man did not evolve but was created Isa. 45:12; Gen. 1:27; Matt. 19:4
Christ set example that must be followed in serving God 1 Pet. 2:21; Heb. 10:7; John 4:34; 6:38
Baptism by complete immersion symbolizes dedication Mark 1:9, 10; John 3:23; Acts 19:4, 5
Christians gladly give public testimony to Scriptural truth Rom. 10:10; Heb. 13:15; Isa. 43:10-12
Jack you might be wasting your time with trolls, they have no desire to read those scriptures, they are out to argue not learn.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36710 Oct 14, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
LADY
coming to the door of strangers,is not to force your Watchtower publication falsely waiving Bible before nose of stranger, but rather to witness from Bible,
also argues of strange not suppose to push you to walk away from him,or her
rather Agape love is something different from your exposed love in this posts
YOU HAVE NOT CLUE OF KOINE GREEK WORD UNIVERSAL AGAPE LOVE. DESCRIBED IN 2 COR 13.
not wlak away or shake dust from your dirty snikers,but rather love brake all bridges, between hate and AGAPE lOVE,
Of course if JW are for sure this bridge connect worldly wickedness with true Yehova Love.
you expose hirrible your faken earthly love controled by your man made doctrines fallen earthly spoken morality,instead having new heart Ezek 33;24-28
I don't think,that you as women can give advices to Man JW Student,because 1 Cor 14;32-35.....harshly rebuke such women like you,
trust me,biblicaly you are not teacher,nor pastor not theologian,nor scholar
FOR GOD IS NOT AUTHOR OF CONFUSION,BUT OF PEACE,AS IN ALL CHURCHES,CONGREGATIONS OF SAINTS..........
Sorr?you are smart and knowledgable only inside of your own mind and those who got not any biblical spiritual clues of understanding
please learn how to spell, by the way love doesn't require arguing, we offer the truth (otherwise if we did not believe we had the truth we would certainly being looking for it instead of preaching door to door)it is never forced and walking away is a way to avoid unecessary confrontations, arguing is for fools. we discuss if people want to but we use the bible as the source. if you have a question of a bible nature jw.org is a good place to start.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36711 Oct 14, 2013
itsme23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably will find out the truth.
that is funny I was interested in whether it is okay to preach on the internet and I looked and looked in our publications new and old, including newsletters we get and yet found nothing of the kind about using the internet doing research with it or whatnot. cite your source please.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36712 Oct 14, 2013
Jack wrote:
Jesus said happy are those who see me and believe, but happier are those who do not see but still beleive. I have stated I am a true christin doing a preaching work that was commanded by Jesus Christ Mathew 24:14 how many here really for the heck of it open their bible to see maybe what I am trying to educate you all could possibly be in their own bible and might be the truth why are you afraid to search.Is it becasue of what you might find out and then you have no excuses for your behavior...I hate to sound negitive here but I doubt you would have accepted Jesus back in his time as you cannot accept the same message he brought then in todays time. so I do feel that given your feed back today if your character was the same then and I cannot see why it wouldnt be that you would have shunned him too and may have been part of the great crowd that insisted he be killed. Truly and sincerely nothing you all say disturbs me, if anything I feel sorry for you all, as I do know the truth.. I would love to laugh one day at you all and say see ha ha I told you.. But Noah did not do it to all those who were detroyed and likewise I won't either your various churches just have you all close minded and brain washed were you are even afriad to open your own bible and see it for your self as for aka look through the various posts my friend I have answered all your questions.. you just need to delve deeper. Now I want you all to put ASIDE THE NAME OF ANY FAITH AND JUST CONCENTRATE ON WHAT THE BIBLE TEACHES.
<quoted text>
second that motion, jack, read the scriptures cited for themselves but that would be to much trouble it is just easier to attack jw beliefs with hearsay and myths then to actually use the bible. I keep pointing to jw.org and they keep ignoring it saying it doesn't exist.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36713 Oct 14, 2013
N2blaque wrote:
<quoted text>
I've had the pleasure of studying with JW's and I later stopped ( I guess other things are more important - but soon as I'm able to get a modest grasp on my world I shall return).
Your right, only 144,000 will enter the Kingdom of Heaven yet, in the same breath The Great Crowd is mentioned whereby no one was abled to number (to me that would imply those who are to be rewarded the Eartly prize)- Matthew 22:14
Regardless of the number of entrants who make it through the gates of Heaven. My question is this: Why are so many people eager to go to Heaven ? I have no desire to go there. Sure, Heaven may be this Utopic place where one is in a state of tranquility ; but, those who do make to Heaven aren't there to relax. There's work to be done. No,I'm not saying that I'm lazy. What I'm saying is the job at hand is well beyond my capabilities as a mere Earthling. Also, is living on Earth such a bad place to live under ideal conditions where there's no more suffering ?
those who go to heaven are qualified, otherwise they wouldn't be there after all God could of used angels as corulers with christ, remember the original purpose of man was to live on the earth (hence the desire to be here instead of heaven)but sin disrupted and God is using his messianic kingdom to remedy the situation, that is why only a small numnber go to heaven, the rest will be on earth, the purpose of the 144,000 is because they know what it is like to be human, to make mistakes, to not understand things, jesus learned what it is like to be hungry, cold, tired, these will be compassionate rulers over mankind, angels never suffered don't understand what it is like to be human living under imperfection. they don't understand what our needs are in order for paradise to be regained.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36714 Oct 14, 2013
Wheezy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you live in a country where people have died to give you the freedom to continue your cult.
You Disgust me by claiming the patriots of the wars are not christians, for many of them were...just not cultists like you and your kind.
so you believe the wars fought were justified and for the purposes of keeping freedom? so you believe the government and clergy then when they said it was god's will to go fight against_________(fill in the blank with current enemy to fight against)let me ask you how free do you feel right now? do you have to pay taxes you think are unfair? do you have to have a permit to travel, to fish, to improve your home, to drive a car, to work (ss number and income taxes required)permit to leave the country to vacation or pay taxes on your property before you can remove it from the country?do you have to have permission to use the national parks, camp, live off the land (property taxes have to be paid)if you lose your job or wish to sustain yourself? do you really have true freedom? can you buy raw milk? use any supplement you want (many are banned and soon to be) that helps you be healtier? are you going to be forced by gov coercion to have their national health care? I mean how much oppression and permission from gov is okay before it is infringing on rights and freedoms in you mind? these freedoms people supposedly fought for? want a garden in your yard, some places that is illegal, so who really benefits from wars of every kind? you? me? wealthy people who do not send their children into war or follow the laws you and I are required? who would Jesus shoot? who would jesus imprison or beat or fine because they did something quite lawful yet illegal? who would the apostles attack or kill because gov said they were a threat to their freedom? hum, I wonder. the clergy of christendom are lying to you that your required to go to war, after all, If Jehovah wanted to he could protect us if gov refuses to do so from being murdered and ransaked due to being peaceable, if all became Jw then wars would stop and armgeddon would be uncessary. as it is since many will choose the world over Gods kingdom of peace then the God of peace will fight for them (like he did at red sea) and destroy warmongers to usher in peace. hence the need for armgeddon.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36715 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>student do not waste your time on this person obviously might be a troll or apostate or dishonest person who is more interested in winning an argument then in truth, treat them like you would anyone at the door who wants to argue, walk away.

He cannot do that. I have already demonstrated watchtowerism is an abomination (and yes I know what that word really means) and is of the false prophet.

He is in too deep. He knows he has lost intellectually, though that has not caused him do do anything but dig in deeper.

The point for me is not winning. It is defending the teachings of Jesus the Christ and his father Yahweh.

You know where the name "jehovah" comes from?

Are you a dub or an full blown watchtowerist?

In other words do you believe all the crap or are you one of the ones making it up as you go along?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36716 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>your a funny guy, I got my defintion out of a dictionary, second you have proved nothing. only that your not interested in bible truths and that is okay that is what free will is all about.

Dictionaries are for 6th graders. A cult is a sociological phenomenon therefore it is to the sociologists to define.

I see you are too lazy to go back even a short way to see what has already transpired.

JW's are lazy, ignorant, terrified and dishonest. Just as their leaders have taught them to be.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36717 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
<quoted text>wow you are so behind Jehovah's chariot you don't even know it, the king od the south and king of the north still exists, the scarlet colored beast is right before you, I read some of the posts here (and will read more) that have said nothing or proven nothing to alter what I have learned the bible to be so, some seem to be more inclined to try and argue doctrinal points then anything of actual value, if you know understanding then why arnt you out there preaching door to door? why are you not putting publications of value to people? where is the blessing from jehovah that shows he approves of your efforts? where is the progressive understanding of his word in your life and those whom you teach? why is your organization not prospering like Jw is? what is your focus, is it in man made institutions or going ot heaven, or God's kingdom government to rule from heaven, you obviously know your bible these questions should be easy to answer. why are you spitting out false religious teachings that have been perpetuated for centuries that have proven by bible students to be of babylonain origin? if you knew history you would know that many people among the different religions in times past knew many of the teachings of christendom were wrong, and those who were able to became known as bible students, Jw name came later as bible knowledge progressed. these left babylon the great so as not to be a party to her wicked deeds. so maybe you need to examine your beliefs because you sound like you are still part of babylon the great.

Oh man, this fantasy is wicked funny.

You have taken the hook, line, sinker, bobber, 95 ft. of line, the rod and most of the reel!

All of this is has been refuted.

BTW, how many false prophecies have the JW put out over the years?

Do you think you can run from ALWAYS, being wrong.

ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS
ALWAYS wrong.

Now, who is likely to behave like this? Real children of God or a Satanic agency of child molesting and molestation supporters like the JW clan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min confrinting with ... 646,337
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 55 min PELE78 47,925
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 1 hr Brian_G 12
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Inspector2 618,611
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 1 hr latinobbyloveu 6
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Neville Thompson 382
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Voyeur 53,815
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Inspector2 105,576
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Neville Thompson 281,222
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr River Tam 971,569
More from around the web