Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36678 Oct 12, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, October 13

Let us not sleep on as the rest do, but let us stay awake and keep our senses.—1 Thess. 5:6.

Without question, Jesus set the best possible example of watchfulness. His example is practical, beneficial, and even lifesaving. Remember, Satan is eager to lull you into spiritual sleep—a state of weak faith, lackadaisical worship, and compromised integrity. Do not let him succeed! Remain watchful as Jesus did—watchful in your prayers, in your ministry, and in dealing with trials. By following that course, you will enjoy a rich, happy, fulfilling life even now in the twilight of this dying system of things. A watchful course will also ensure that when your Master comes to bring this system to its end, he will find you alert and active, doing his Father’s will. How delighted Jehovah will be to reward you for your faithful course!—Rev. 16:15.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36679 Oct 13, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right again Dogen
same was happen with me?
Holy Spirit only quide me from 1976,not teachings of churches only just like John 1;13.3;3-8
JW constantly oposed this feelings and violate Romans 8;16. Eph 2;8-9.Romans 8;28-30
step down from them JW
cause winds of hates spread to my past friends little JW,families, etc...
Watchtower took own man made rulers instead power of Holy Spirit,
even today they use worldly people to secure own teachings and own lifes,instead using those who are quided by Holy Spirit still in their congregation,till they depart from them ASAP
trust me Dogen
i know them from the deep core,
they are exposed and defeated by those who were observing direcly their wicked earthly activities having nothing to do with Yehova,Gospel,Bible and God of the TRUTH
Those who are faithfully taking the lead are respected in the congregation. Loyal ones in the congregation willingly respond to their loving example and follow Paul’s counsel:

“Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out imitate their faith. Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over your souls as those who will render an account; that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you.”(Hebrews 13:7, 17)
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36680 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
NIV-3-But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
NW-3- But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, YOUR minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.
Satan seduced Eve in the form of a serpent, and this serpent spoke to her he did not read her mind or her thoughts. And she was not praying either.
serpent didn't speak to anybody
satan eternal experience made him perfect in understanding minds and hearts of all those who are deceived by this earthly glamour; money, position,glories, big leaders,control masses-it is easy even for human to control and read minds of lost wicked mankind

you underestimate your own god-angel of light- god of death satan 2 Cor 11;13-15
your god,is not true Yehova G-D HaShem Ancient of the days and Father of whole creation,

I clearly see from your passages taken out of context and lack of spiritual Bible understandings

even 2 peter 3; 13.....you leaders contradicts and lie to all of you,

Because greek koine word "new heaven and new earth-means complete new creations,not restoration of this old wicked earth like your leaders teach telling"new system of things and restoration this earth

my friend you are full of their lies?
BUT WHO IS PRINCE AND KING OF ALL LIES??????????
You should know this,not man imperfection only satan manipulating man imperfection spreading his own ideas around- JW new world order,established by CH,T,Russell 1874,39th degree Mason(illuminati)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36681 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text> You won? I have never agreed with you, so how can you win?

It is your being on the wrong side of the Spirit of Yahweh that is wrong. It is nothing personal. I am just trying to rescue a sheep from the wolves.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> John 8:47- He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God.”

You know in your heart that this is false.

You are smitten by the false teachings of the FALSE PROPHET.

You have been lied to, that is true, but you have CHOOSE to believe it.

You took an easy path instead of waiting for the real thing.

Job had to wait a long time.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> NIV Matthew 4:10-Jesus said to him,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written:‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’
NW Matthew 4:10-Then Jesus said to him:“Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

There is no such thing as a jehovah. Did Jesus (Yeshua) preach about jerkhova? No. Jesus never heard of such a false god. Jesus preached of Yahweh and his infinite love, compassion and forgiveness.

Facts about your cult:

1. They use a distorted mistranslation of the divine name. This alone is enough to condemn them.

2. They spewed false prophecy upon the world like no cult before or since. This is also a fact that the Watchtower tries to deny but cannot run from.

3. The Watchtower cult preaches the end of the world could come at any moment BUT CONTINUES TO ACCUMULATE BILLIONS OF DOLLARS IN REAL ESTATE !!!!!! LOL. What does this say? They plan on being around lying to their foolish ignorant minions for the long haul!

Just the facts.

Shall I continue?

I have THOUSANDS of these factoids. LEGAL Documents. Photocopies of the WATCHTOWER's ORIGINAL lies.

4. Promotion and encouragement of ILLEGAL and the most horrorific crimes imaginable: promotion of the 3rd Reich, child molestation, child abuse, suppression of evidence, lying in court.

All of these are FACTS that anyone with the GUTS can check for themselves.

But you do not.

I pity you.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36682 Oct 13, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
satan eternal experience made him perfect in understanding minds and hearts of all those who are deceived by this earthly glamour; money, position,glories, big leaders,control masses-it is easy even for human to control and read minds of lost wicked mankind
you underestimate your own god-angel of light- god of death satan 2 Cor 11;13-15
your god,is not true Yehova G-D HaShem Ancient of the days and Father of whole creation,
I clearly see from your passages taken out of context and lack of spiritual Bible understandings
Because greek koine word "new heaven and new earth-means complete new creations,not restoration of this old wicked earth like your leaders teach telling"new system of things and restoration this earth
You should know this,not man imperfection only satan manipulating man imperfection spreading his own ideas around- JW new world order,established by CH,T,Russell 1874,39th degree Mason(illuminati)

Well researched. Yes, NEW in the context of the original Greek is as you say. God is not doing a refurbishing the old but building anew.

And Russell's masonic history has always been a source of contention for the Watchtower cult. They even tried to distance themselves from Russell after his death, but without success.

So they did what they do. They rewrote history for their own evil ends.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36683 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who are faithfully taking the lead are respected in the congregation. Loyal ones in the congregation willingly respond to their loving example and follow Paul’s counsel:
“Remember those who are taking the lead among you, who have spoken the word of God to you, and as you contemplate how their conduct turns out imitate their faith. Be obedient to those who are taking the lead among you and be submissive, for they are keeping watch over your souls as those who will render an account; that they may do this with joy and not with sighing, for this would be damaging to you.”(Hebrews 13:7, 17)

Good point. Do you really want to follow the wolves that lead you?

The wickedness of the Watchtower cult comes from the top. Satan is the president, CEO and chairman of the board of the Watchtower cult. That is why I distinguish between the dups like yourself and the cancer that leads you. That is giving you the benefit of doubt.

I worry, however.

I understand how Satan works in your brain. How he controls your thoughts through fear. How you respond in terror at the thought of facing the facts about your cult.

I have acknowledged how much you have to lose. Your whole world. Indeed your life at least in the sense that you have built to where you are now.

But you MUST summon the courage. The SPIRIT of God can fortify you through this.

The more you argue for Satan the more you believe the lies he has told you.

I am not asking you to argue back. I am asking you to look at the truth.

Don't be afraid. This time don't jump at the first one to knock at your door. You were easily duped the first time, don't let it happen again.

Tehillim 23
Yahweh is my shepherd; I do not lack.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters.
He converts my being;
He leads me in paths of righteousness
For His Name's sake.
When I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death,
I fear no evil.
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You spread before me a table in the
face of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Only goodness and kindness follow me
All the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in the house [Kingdom] of Yahweh,
To the length of days!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36684 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
These words of Jesus did not forbid prayer with the congregation. The admonition to pray in ‘a private room after shutting the door’ was meant to discourage public prayer for the purpose of calling attention to oneself and drawing the complimentary remarks of admirers. It is similar to the counsel about almsgiving in support of the poor:“Do not let your left hand know what your right is doing.”(Matt. 6:3)

LOL. You DENY the TRUTH given to you by Jesus in favor of your SATANIC delusions.

You will believe whatever the watchtower tells you. That makes the Watchtower your GOD!

Watchtower = Jerkhovah = Satan.

I understand now.
I understand why they deny the holy name, Yahweh.
I understand how they compel you to worship Satan.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36685 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Matthew 6:9, ring any bells for you?
9 “YOU must pray, then, this way:
“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified’“
Jehovah tells us his name several times in the Scriptures like...
(Exodus 6:3) And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but as respects my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.
(Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.
(Isaiah 42:8)“I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.
(Isaiah 54:5)“For your Grand Maker is your husbandly owner, Jehovah of armies being his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Repurchaser. The God of the whole earth he will be called
Not only does he tell us his name, but he certainly tells us he will sanctify his name.
(Ezekiel 36:23)‘And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which YOU profaned in the midst of them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah,‘when I am sanctified among YOU before their eyes.
(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’

Wipe the drool off your chin and grow a set of testicles.

If the only thing that you will look at is the teachings of Satan then what hope is there for you?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36686 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 11:14 NIV- And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.
I am standing firm in my belief, and I do have the word of God on my side.

You are simply wrong. You have Watchtower/Satan on your side. He has deceived you and, from you own account did so with incredible ease.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36687 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians NIV 4:4-4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Check. You are blind, as I have told you.
Voluntary blindness.

Which of us refuses to even look at objective information?

Enough said.

Student wrote:
<quoted text> 2 Corinthians NW-4:4- among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

And you are an UNBELIEVER in Yahweh! You worship the god of this world. The WATCHTOWER/SATAN is your god.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Ephesians 6:12-
NIV-12-For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms

That is the CHRISTIAN struggle. You have taken the easy road of the Watchtower. Blind, deaf and stupid you wander through this world of Satan and believe you have wisdom.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> NW-12-12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

Do as it is written.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36688 Oct 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
NIV-3-But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
NW-3- But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, YOUR minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.
Satan seduced Eve in the form of a serpent, and this serpent spoke to her he did not read her mind or her thoughts. And she was not praying either.

Apparently you did not read the verse.

2 Corinthians 11:3
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36689 Oct 13, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well researched. Yes, NEW in the context of the original Greek is as you say. God is not doing a refurbishing the old but building anew.
And Russell's masonic history has always been a source of contention for the Watchtower cult. They even tried to distance themselves from Russell after his death, but without success.
So they did what they do. They rewrote history for their own evil ends.
JW organization is deep influenced personaly by globalists-so called zionistic NWO-moder slavery spider nest around the modern westernize world,
their attempt is to destroy christianity using UNO
Russell started this religious movement preparing before JW organization to take over place of christianity,only 1 and 2 WW made long years delay and failure of all jw PROPHECIES BASED ON BILIONERS FIANCES LOBBIES of Rotshild and secret group of globalists,
JW prophecies failed, 2 WW preached by them as End of the world MADE DEATH MANY LITTLE JW,
leaders of JW after 2 WW were in nazi camps ,traitors, and betrayed own brothers to save own skin.

but illuminatti movement grows from 1945(masonic lodge to new name illuminatties completly take over JW finances and earthly incluence in all kind of political movements,joining UNO 1990 was sign that Church christianity end at 1988 is the truth, Gods Spirit left whole organize christianity and JW organisation- from this time whole christianity and jw leadership are serving devil spirit pseudo christ, this cult is one more branch of RCC evil spiritual tree planted by satan 2000 years ago,
JW follow their establishment of doctrines from Eusebiush RCC early theologian,and Bishop Usher from RCC designer of 7000 years life creation, all those doctrines are false and deceived, not only JW prophets,but also christianity predicting end of this world on the SAME chronology time

I hope,you understand my part post of true about JW organization completly out of spiritual Gospel touch of Bible,

when I get more time, I will post on this topic a lot more true reality of lost JW organization and christianity+JW organization, failure described in the prophecies of isaiah,Jeremiah,minor prophets and NT,
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36690 Oct 13, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you did not read the verse.
2 Corinthians 11:3
maybe I mention that JW know Bible only to those who never read or study Bible,
satan todayl influence minds of his deceived children
he is master deceiver Father of all Lies, if he is father he also have his own children who are under direct control of his teachings and mind controled by him
and 2 COR 11;3....
IS EXCELENT TO REALIZE THIS,
there is many passages who warn potential believer from satan contaminations in this world
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36691 Oct 13, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. Do you really want to follow the wolves that lead you?
The wickedness of the Watchtower cult comes from the top. Satan is the president, CEO and chairman of the board of the Watchtower cult. That is why I distinguish between the dups like yourself and the cancer that leads you. That is giving you the benefit of doubt.
I worry, however.
I understand how Satan works in your brain. How he controls your thoughts through fear. How you respond in terror at the thought of facing the facts about your cult.
I have acknowledged how much you have to lose. Your whole world. Indeed your life at least in the sense that you have built to where you are now.
But you MUST summon the courage. The SPIRIT of God can fortify you through this.
The more you argue for Satan the more you believe the lies he has told you.
I am not asking you to argue back. I am asking you to look at the truth.
Don't be afraid. This time don't jump at the first one to knock at your door. You were easily duped the first time, don't let it happen again.
Tehillim 23
Yahweh is my shepherd; I do not lack.
He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters.
He converts my being;
He leads me in paths of righteousness
For His Name's sake.
When I walk through the valley of the
shadow of death,
I fear no evil.
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
You spread before me a table in the
face of my enemies;
You have anointed my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
Only goodness and kindness follow me
All the days of my life;
And I shall dwell in the house [Kingdom] of Yahweh,
To the length of days!
next time,
I post my personal experience of voluntary enter jw organization,and volutary left alone JW without of any excuses or confrontations with leaders,elders,
and wicked vile reaction of those who were so called my JW friends(they never were,friendship last without of ceasing not on the loyality base to their false leaders)

loyality to man,remind me time of Hitler SA and SS-their loyality to one man brought tragedy to those who were not loyal to their German party NSDAP FROM 1933-45

There is something sililar with JW loyality to their WTBS JW leaders
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36692 Oct 13, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, October 14

A joyful heart has a good effect on the countenance.—Prov. 15:13.

Ministers who are awake and alert listen carefully to those they meet. Are they concerned about the number of religions, the violence in the area, or the failure of governments? Can you awaken interest in spiritual matters by commenting on the marvelous design of living things or by pointing out how practical the Bible’s advice is? Prayer interests people of nearly all cultures, even some atheists. Many wonder if anyone hears prayers. Others may be intrigued by the questions: Does God hear all prayers? If not, what should we do to be heard by God? We can likely learn much about the art of initiating conversations by observing how experienced publishers do it. Notice how they avoid the appearance of interrogating or prying. How do their tone of voice and facial expression communicate their interest in understanding the householder’s views?(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36693 Oct 13, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 1:4 which says “the earth abideth for ever”, and then flip the pages to 2 Peter 3:10 and read:“The earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.”

In the first instance it is the literal earth that does abide forever; while in the second reference the term “earth” stands for the peoples generally and their organized governments under Satan.(2 Cor. 4:4)

The context shows this correct, for it had just mentioned that the earth in Noah’s day was destroyed by water. We know the flood did not destroy the literal earth; it is still here.

It did wash out of existence the wicked peoples and governing arrangements upon the surface of the earth.

This symbolical reference to peoples as “earth” is not infrequent.(1 Ki. 10:24; Ps. 66:4; 98:9)
roberta

Canton, OH

#36694 Oct 14, 2013
wow, jw a cult? really? do you even know what a cult is? formal religious veneration, worship, system of religous beliefs and rituals, a small religous group that is not part of a larger and more accepted relgion regarded as extreme or dangerous, great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement or work.(some I found googling cult) now i see in my own experience how devoted people are to gov/corp/religous ideas,(like abortions going to war for a just cause, accepting homosexuality as alternative lifestyle, gov programs are good mentality, taxes are required part of social contract which doesn't exist, counterfiet culture, fake lines on a map, etc) i would clssify these as a cult,(something extreme and dangerous) to be the target of such people is very dangerous for peace loving people. a violent mind leads to a violent world.(violence taken from word violate, to violate the rights of another an old dictionary I read)
jw are none of these kind, they do not rob cheat steal or lie, jw.org is a site to go to to see if they are helpful to their neighbors at all during a crisis,(hurrican sandy rebuilt hundreds of homes free of charge for people brought in medical supplies food etc same with hurrican katrina, earthquake in japan etc)people who are immoral cannot be a jw, if you want to abort babies, go to war because of gov lies, and want to hurt or violate the rights of others then this religion is not for you we will not stand in your way or use the power of the state for force compliance to Jehovah's laws.. if you want total independance from Jehovah laws then this religion is not for you. if you wish to do your own thing causing harm to yourself and others jw is not for you and please do not blame God for hte results of your decisions. you bare it alone. free will is a gift from God and we do not violate it by forcing our beliefs on others (as opposed to many other poltical and religous groups)gov is force, corp is force, false religion is force. just look at history. these are used by greedy selfish humans to gain power over others, that selfish desire to rule over others. jw do not have this desire. we do not chop peoples heads off if they disagree we do not cut hands off if you break the moral laws, so we are notdangerous and we are not violent. and we adhere as closly to the bible as possible and make adjustments as the light gets brigher and brigher via bible research.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36695 Oct 14, 2013
roberta wrote:
wow, jw a cult? really? do you even know what a cult is? formal religious veneration, worship, system of religous beliefs and rituals, a small religous group that is not part of a larger and more accepted relgion regarded as extreme or dangerous, great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement or work.(some I found googling cult) now i see in my own experience how devoted people are to gov/corp/religous ideas,(like abortions going to war for a just cause, accepting homosexuality as alternative lifestyle, gov programs are good mentality, taxes are required part of social contract which doesn't exist, counterfiet culture, fake lines on a map, etc) i would clssify these as a cult,(something extreme and dangerous) to be the target of such people is very dangerous for peace loving people. a violent mind leads to a violent world.(violence taken from word violate, to violate the rights of another an old dictionary I read)
jw are none of these kind, they do not rob cheat steal or lie, jw.org is a site to go to to see if they are helpful to their neighbors at all during a crisis,(hurrican sandy rebuilt hundreds of homes free of charge for people brought in medical supplies food etc same with hurrican katrina, earthquake in japan etc)people who are immoral cannot be a jw, if you want to abort babies, go to war because of gov lies, and want to hurt or violate the rights of others then this religion is not for you we will not stand in your way or use the power of the state for force compliance to Jehovah's laws.. if you want total independance from Jehovah laws then this religion is not for you. if you wish to do your own thing causing harm to yourself and others jw is not for you and please do not blame God for hte results of your decisions. you bare it alone. free will is a gift from God and we do not violate it by forcing our beliefs on others (as opposed to many other poltical and religous groups)gov is force, corp is force, false religion is force. just look at history. these are used by greedy selfish humans to gain power over others, that selfish desire to rule over others. jw do not have this desire. we do not chop peoples heads off if they disagree we do not cut hands off if you break the moral laws, so we are notdangerous and we are not violent. and we adhere as closly to the bible as possible and make adjustments as the light gets brigher and brigher via bible research.
Very well said Roberta

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36696 Oct 14, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well said Roberta

The fact that all she said are satanic lies must reassure you.

Remember, you have been unable to defend your cult against the truth that I keep pointing out.

P.S. To Roberta I have provided the most current social-psychological definition of a cult and the 17 factors of what constitutes a cult. JWism runs the tables.

In fact the JW are the ONLY "cult" I can identify that meets EVERY SINGLE CRITERIA given by the research.

Mormons only get 15.

Jonestown (peoples temple) would have gotten 16.

Moonies 13-14.
roberta

Canton, OH

#36697 Oct 14, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You won? I have never agreed with you, so how can you win?
<quoted text>
John 8:47- He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God.”
<quoted text>
NIV Matthew 4:10-Jesus said to him,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written:‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’
NW Matthew 4:10-Then Jesus said to him:“Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”
student do not waste your time on this person obviously might be a troll or apostate or dishonest person who is more interested in winning an argument then in truth, treat them like you would anyone at the door who wants to argue, walk away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 hr UMoronRACEUMAKEWO... 2,812
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr MADA 119,285
Any mature gay men wanting to Skype? (Jul '12) 4 hr Byscotty69 12
man for anal play and jerking for woman on skyp... 7 hr oldhorny 1
filters on the new "USAJOBS.gov" site is REAL C... 7 hr Doctor REALITY 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 hr Michael 679,315
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 11 hr Tony 6,277
More from around the web