Student

Oregon City, OR

#36617 Oct 6, 2013
Watchtower Aug. 15, 1968

Paragraph #35 One thing is absolutely certain, Bible chronology reinforced with fulfilled Bible prophecy shows that six thousand years of man’s existence will soon be up, yes, within this generation!(Matt. 24:34) This is, therefore, no time to be indifferent and complacent. This is not the time to be toying with the words of Jesus that “concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.”(Matt. 24:36) To the contrary, it is a time when one should be keenly aware that the end of this system of things is rapidly coming to its violent end. Make no mistake, it is sufficient that the Father himself knows both the “day and hour”!

Paragraph #36 Even if one cannot see beyond 1975, is this any reason to be less active? The apostles could not see even this far; they knew nothing about 1975. All they could see was a short time ahead in which to finish the work assigned to them.(1 Pet. 4:7) Hence, there was a ring of alarm and a cry of urgency in all their writings.(Acts 20:20; 2 Tim. 4:2) And rightly so. If they had delayed or dillydallied and had been complacent with the idea the end was some thousands of years off they would never have finished running the race set before them. No, they ran hard and they ran fast, and they won! It was a life or death matter with them.—1 Cor. 9:24; 2 Tim. 4:7; Heb. 12:1.

Last Paragraph # 37 So too with Jehovah’s faithful witnesses in this latter half of the twentieth century. They have the true Christian point of view. Their strenuous evangelistic activity is not something peculiar to this present decade. They have not dedicated their lives to serve Jehovah only until 1975. Christians have been running this way ever since Christ Jesus blazed the trail and commanded his disciples.“Follow me!” So keep this same mental attitude in you that was in Christ Jesus. Let nothing slow you down or cause you to tire and give out. Those who will flee Babylon the Great and this Satanic system of things are now running for their lives, headed for God’s kingdom, and they will not stop at 1975. O no! They will keep on in this glorious way that leads to everlasting life, praising and serving Jehovah for ever and ever!

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36618 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
Watchtower Aug. 15, 1968
Paragraph #35 One thing is absolutely certain, Bible chronology reinforced with fulfilled Bible prophecy shows that six thousand years of man’s existence will soon be up, yes, within this generation!(Matt. 24:34) This is, therefore, no time to be indifferent and complacent. This is not the time to be toying with the words of Jesus that “concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.”(Matt. 24:36) To the contrary, it is a time when one should be keenly aware that the end of this system of things is rapidly coming to its violent end. Make no mistake, it is sufficient that the Father himself knows both the “day and hour”!
Paragraph #36 Even if one cannot see beyond 1975, is this any reason to be less active? The apostles could not see even this far; they knew nothing about 1975. All they could see was a short time ahead in which to finish the work assigned to them.(1 Pet. 4:7) Hence, there was a ring of alarm and a cry of urgency in all their writings.(Acts 20:20; 2 Tim. 4:2) And rightly so. If they had delayed or dillydallied and had been complacent with the idea the end was some thousands of years off they would never have finished running the race set before them. No, they ran hard and they ran fast, and they won! It was a life or death matter with them.—1 Cor. 9:24; 2 Tim. 4:7; Heb. 12:1.
Last Paragraph # 37 So too with Jehovah’s faithful witnesses in this latter half of the twentieth century. They have the true Christian point of view. Their strenuous evangelistic activity is not something peculiar to this present decade. They have not dedicated their lives to serve Jehovah only until 1975. Christians have been running this way ever since Christ Jesus blazed the trail and commanded his disciples.“Follow me!” So keep this same mental attitude in you that was in Christ Jesus. Let nothing slow you down or cause you to tire and give out. Those who will flee Babylon the Great and this Satanic system of things are now running for their lives, headed for God’s kingdom, and they will not stop at 1975. O no! They will keep on in this glorious way that leads to everlasting life, praising and serving Jehovah for ever and ever!

This does not prove me a liar. This proves me correct. The JW were given false prophecy after false prophecy.

When they failed they changed their own history.

Is this how Yahweh operates?
Is this how Yahweh's people operate?

No. This is how Satan works. Deceit and false prophecy. All the signs that you are on the wrong path is are there.

The JW were then, as now, living based on lies that are given to them by the Watchtower and are used to control them.

Look up the rest online. You might want to double check what is on the JW site with objective sources. The Watchtower often changes things in the electronic form of old issues.

Satan at work at what Satan does.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36619 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get all your information? You certainly have NOT read these publications and do not know what you are posting!
If I had all of the publications you have listed I would prove you a liar. I only have this one.
Watchtower Aug. 15, 1968
Cont...

I know very well what I am posting. TRUTH is out there. You CHOOSE to ignore it and REFUSE to look at it.

Your fear consumes you.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36620 Oct 6, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not prove me a liar. This proves me correct. The JW were given false prophecy after false prophecy.
When they failed they changed their own history.
Is this how Yahweh operates?
Is this how Yahweh's people operate?
No. This is how Satan works. Deceit and false prophecy. All the signs that you are on the wrong path is are there.
The JW were then, as now, living based on lies that are given to them by the Watchtower and are used to control them.
Look up the rest online. You might want to double check what is on the JW site with objective sources. The Watchtower often changes things in the electronic form of old issues.
Satan at work at what Satan does.
Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth. Notice also, that Revelation 12:9 speaks of “the great dragon ... and his angels.” So the Devil not only makes a counterfeit god of himself but also tries to become an archangel, though the Bible never gives him that title.

He has promoted false religion, effectively filling the world with counterfeit Christians. As a result, many people have been misled.

Now, the question is….
How can you know the right way to worship Jehovah?

You do not have to study and compare the teachings of all the many religions.

You need only learn what the Bible really teaches about true worship.

To illustrate: In many lands, there is a problem with counterfeit money. If you were given the job of picking out such false money, how would you go about it?

By memorizing every kind of counterfeit?
No.

Your time would be better spent if you studied real money. After you knew what real money looked like, you could recognize a counterfeit.

When we learn how to identify the true religion, we can recognize those religions that are false.

It is important that we worship Jehovah in the way that he approves.

Many people believe that all religions are pleasing to God, but the Bible does not teach that. It is not even enough just to claim to be a Christian.

Jesus said:“Not everyone saying to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.”

To have God’s approval, therefore, we must learn what God requires of us and do it. Jesus called those who do not do God’s will “workers of lawlessness.”(Matthew 7:21-23)

Like counterfeit money, false religion has no real value. Even worse, such religion is actually harmful. Worship That God Approves p. 144
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36621 Oct 6, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I know very well what I am posting. TRUTH is out there. You CHOOSE to ignore it and REFUSE to look at it.
Your fear consumes you.
So you believe everything that is on the internet? Also though you claim that the Watchtower has changed old publication wording?

Like I posted, I do have some of the original Watchtower publications.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36622 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth.

And is misleading no one less than the JW minions.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Notice also, that Revelation 12:9 speaks of “the great dragon ... and his angels.” So the Devil not only makes a counterfeit god of himself but also tries to become an archangel, though the Bible never gives him that title.
He has promoted false religion, effectively filling the world with counterfeit Christians.

And one of the worst groups of counterfit Christians is the Watchtower cult.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> As a result, many people have been misled.

Yes. And you need to look into a mirror and realize that you are they.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Now, the question is….
How can you know the right way to worship Jehovah?

A lot of ways. First, they know the right name for Yahweh!!! Second, they do not use a name made up by a Catholic priests poor translation. Third they do not FULFILL the prophecy of a FALSE PROPHET by spewing false prophecies like they are going out of style. Forth, they are not built on LIES like the Watchtower cult is.

The right way to worship Yahweh, I am pretty sure, does not involve using brainwashing techniques on innocent people.

The right way to worship Yahweh, I am pretty sure, does not involve supporting people like HITLER.

The right way to worship Yahweh, I am pretty sure, does not include using SATANIC images in their literature.

The right way to worship Yahweh, I am pretty sure, does not include false teachings, accumulation of worldly holdings, FAILING to help the poor, distorting Jesus' teachings.........
Student wrote:
<quoted text> You do not have to study and compare the teachings of all the many religions.

I have. I have found few that do a worse job than the Watchtower cult. Few that lie more. Few that are so engaged in doing wrong and covering it up....... than the Watchtower Cult
Student wrote:
<quoted text> You need only learn what the Bible really teaches about true worship.

No, YOU need to learn this. You have bought in to the lies of your cult. You CONTINUE to be too chickenfeces to even examine the TRUTH.

Is that what a real follower of Jesus does???

By no means!

But that is what your SATANIC cult brainwashes you into believing. You do not control your own brain or your own thoughts. They allow you only to think what SATAN wants you to think. And SATAN wants you to continue on the path of EVIL. SATAN is strong with you.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> To illustrate: In many lands, there is a problem with counterfeit money. If you were given the job of picking out such false money, how would you go about it?

By memorizing every kind of counterfeit?
No.
Your time would be better spent if you studied real money. After you knew what real money looked like, you could recognize a counterfeit.
When we learn how to identify the true religion, we can recognize those religions that are false.

And this is a good analogy of how I know the WATCHTOWER cult is EVIL. I know them by their fruits.

YOU are their FRUITS!!!!

YOU, who COWER from TRUTH!

You who cannot look at reality as SATAN controls you.

You who follows the FALSE PROPHECY generating Watchtower cult.

You are slimy fruit and prove what I have been saying all along.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36623 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
It is important that we worship Jehovah in the way that he approves.

What is a jerkover? YAHWEH is the supreme ELOHIM! There is no other.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Many people believe that all religions are pleasing to God, but the Bible does not teach that. It is not even enough just to claim to be a Christian.

This is a LIE. The JW just follow what the WATCHTOWER-SATAN commands. They know nothing of YAHWEH or his son. You just believe whatever you are told. You follow the DISTORTIONS and LIES of the WATCHTOWER-SATAN cult. You would not know TRUTH if you looked at it, so I don't know why you COWER so in the face of the LIGHT! Don't hide your eyes and plug your ears. The spirit can yet speak to you and you can become a true Christian.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus said:“Not everyone saying to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will.”

And Following SATAN-WATCHTOWER will not get you there. You are so deluded and so FRIGHTENED of looking. You bury your head in the FECES that SATAN-WATCHTOWER spews. You think you are safe there. But you are just a puppet on their string. You know NOTHING of the overlords that script the "truth" for you.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> To have God’s approval, therefore, we must learn what God requires of us and do it. Jesus called those who do not do God’s will “workers of lawlessness.”(Matthew 7:21-23)

YOU ARE THE MINION of the WORKERS of LAWLESSNESS.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Like counterfeit money, false religion has no real value. Even worse, such religion is actually harmful. Worship That God Approves p. 144

You are the counterfeit.

You are the forgery.

You have been printed on SATAN-Watchtower's printing press.

Unless you can summon the courage to examine the truth you are doomed. You can continue in your feel good but superficial false religion if you like.

Remember, if you do what I suggest then you RISK seeing the falsehood that I can PROVE to you.

I do understand you cowering like a motherless child; you have so much to lose. But what you have is an illusion. It is paper thin. If you LOOK at what I offer then you will eventually be disfellowshipped. You are not allowed to know the truth and be a happy little minion of SATAN.

So the RISK is an illusion. You can lose everything and find Yahweh. What a blessed day that would be for you.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36624 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe everything that is on the internet? Also though you claim that the Watchtower has changed old publication wording?

LOL. You are trying to run and dodge. I don't believe a fraction of what is on the internet.

COURT documents
Legal depositions.
The WATCHTOWERS OWN DOCUMENTS!!!!!

There are photocopies of original watchtower documents online that you can compare to what the Watchtower now has online.

Man Up. You have the guts to see the evidence?

Unless something has changed then the answer is NO. You keep running every time I have posted links to evidence.

Run away little fearful child.

Run away.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36625 Oct 6, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, October 7

The assembly of evildoers themselves have enclosed me. Like a lion they are at my hands and my feet.—Ps. 22:16.

Reporting an event well-known to Bible readers, the Gospel writer Mark states:“It was now the third hour [about nine o’clock in the morning], and they impaled him.”(Mark 15:25) It had also been foretold that the Messiah would be numbered with sinners.“He poured out his soul to the very death,” wrote Isaiah,“and it was with the transgressors that he was counted in.”(Isa. 53:12) So it was that “two robbers were impaled with [Jesus], one on his right and one on his left.”(Matt. 27:38)“They apportion my garments among themselves,” wrote the psalmist,“and upon my clothing they cast lots.”(Ps. 22:18) That is what occurred, for “when [the Roman soldiers] had impaled [Jesus] they distributed his outer garments by casting lots.”—Matt. 27:35; John 19:23, 24.(Eamining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36626 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, October 7
The assembly of evildoers themselves have enclosed me. Like a lion they are at my hands and my feet.—Ps. 22:16.

I guess this is something you would know about.

Perfect description of being inside of a Kingdom Hall.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36627 Oct 6, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not one of the 144,000.
Trust me.
who are you to trust you???
he he heeeeeeee I know you are poor cyber blind uneducated spiritualy simple wioked troll??

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36628 Oct 6, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you to trust you???
he he heeeeeeee I know you are poor cyber blind uneducated spiritualy simple wioked troll??

That's nice. Would you like a referral to a psychiatrist?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36629 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Monday, October 7
Reporting an event well-known to Bible readers, the Gospel writer Mark states:“It was now the third hour [about nine o’clock in the morning], and they impaled him.”(Mark 15:25) It had also been foretold that the Messiah would be numbered with sinners.“He poured out his soul to the very death,” wrote Isaiah,“and it was with the transgressors that he was counted in.”(Isa. 53:12) So it was that “two robbers were impaled with [Jesus], one on his right and one on his left.”(Matt. 27:38)“They apportion my garments among themselves,” wrote the psalmist,“and upon my clothing they cast lots.”(Ps. 22:18) That is what occurred, for “when [the Roman soldiers] had impaled [Jesus] they distributed his outer garments by casting lots.”—Matt. 27:35; John 19:23, 24.(Eamining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
this daily text doesn't have any sense with quoted psalm 22;16

you are horrible confused and brain controled

tell us,if JW can set up table on flohmart and advertise their Watchtowers under misleading disply such as"WHAT BIBLE TEACH"

It has nothing to do with two guys wear suits,white shirts ,tie,and smily double face lady advertising Watchtower under false Display?

I call this as BLASPHEMOUS ACT LIKE ALL THOSE FLOHMART PREACHERS AND FAKE GOSPEL BOOTHS
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36630 Oct 6, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
OF COURSE WATCHTOWER LEADERS FEW YEARS AGO,change Watchtower publikation, book study meetings, and rutine reda question and answer from writen chapters inside of Watchtower,

it seems to me,you are new and not aware of those deciving tactics from your leaders?

did you read worthless books from Past president of WTBS FRANZ,
uncle of disfallowshiped R.Franz who wrote 2 books about watchtower lies????
you can read and order those books helping you from anoinnted remnant R.Franz
books are"Crisis of Counsciesnes" and "In search of Christian Freedom"

so go ahead read those books,
and learn how F.Franz deceived JW by his false prophecies about King of North(Russia) King of South( anglo american power) and red skarlet beast UNO

this is not only laughable,but also joke of this 20 century about JW

trust me,remnant of Gods Elected 144000 is free,and not enslaved by Watchtower of false leaders and financial scums runing this organization
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36631 Oct 7, 2013
so?
where are my deceived 2 frennies Poor Dogen and brain washed Student
he he heeeee
come out my dear blind poor cretures serving man instead god

1 Cor 3;13
EVERY MAN'S WORK SHALL BE MADE MANIFEST;
FOR THE DAY SHALL DECLARE IT, BECAUSE IT SHALL BE REVEALED BY FIRE;
AND THE FIRE SHALL TRY EVERY MAN'S WORK OF WHAT SORT IT IS....

Both of you guys are very poor lost miserable earthly dead souls serving Man instead living God.

LUKE 2;35
YEA,A SWORD SHALL PIERCE THROUGH THY OWN SOUL ALSO.
THAT THE THOUGHTS OF MANY HEARTS( BOTH OF YOU) MAYBE REVEALED.

Sorry,time is approaching every next day to defeat all your horrible lost life and hopes
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36632 Oct 7, 2013
Daily Text

Options for this story

Tuesday, October 8

Keep on ... seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.—Matt. 6:33.

People of the world tend to seek personal interests first as “men of this system of things, whose share is in this life.”(Ps. 17:1, 13-15) With no regard for their Creator, many devote themselves to making a comfortable living, raising a family, and leaving behind an inheritance. In contrast, many Christians have put spiritual activities ahead of their secular employment. Some who have been in a situation where their job seemed at risk may have wondered,‘How will I fulfill my responsibility to provide for my family?’(1 Tim. 5:8) Whether you have faced a similar challenge or not, from your own experience you are likely sure that you will never be disappointed if you highly treasure the privilege of serving Jehovah. Our trust in God’s power to provide becomes more and more important as we move deeper into the last days.—Rev. 13:17.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36633 Oct 7, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Options for this story
Tuesday, October 8
Keep on ... seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things will be added to you.—Matt. 6:33.
People of the world tend to seek personal interests first as “men of this system of things, whose share is in this life.”(Ps. 17:1, 13-15) With no regard for their Creator, many devote themselves to making a comfortable living, raising a family, and leaving behind an inheritance. In contrast, many Christians have put spiritual activities ahead of their secular employment. Some who have been in a situation where their job seemed at risk may have wondered,‘How will I fulfill my responsibility to provide for my family?’(1 Tim. 5:8) Whether you have faced a similar challenge or not, from your own experience you are likely sure that you will never be disappointed if you highly treasure the privilege of serving Jehovah. Our trust in God’s power to provide becomes more and more important as we move deeper into the last days.—Rev. 13:17.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
my friend
all those daily texts are only theories and fables
In real life of JW it is completly different,only in silences among them in KH
in this world exist only remnant completly devoted to Bible only,not christianity,not church, or congregations

but all visible man made churches or JW ORGANIZATION are earthly spirit in pusuing earthly prosperities,powers,dreams to live forever her on earth and be most rich princes,princesin,kings,and royals

such earthly desires exist in world christianity and amnog all of you JW

only Gods grace seperate those who belongs to Him, and given by God to His Son Jesus
John 17....is Jesus prayer only for those who are body of Christ Church in Heaven Gift given by His Father to Jesus ,limited number of 144000

great crowd also ahve to be under grace, because there is not way ,that flesh and blood is able to inherit New earth?

you know this, and I pray for such friends like you,maybe God will give you grace as member of great crowd rev 7;9
and will save you from eternal fire of complete destructive inhalation from the face of new heaven and new earth

anyway
thank you for posting those texts,it is good to read them in the light of only Bible and true Biblical Gospel-not Watchtower false leaders teachings(worthless trush)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36634 Oct 7, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Options for this story
Tuesday, October 8

Another illustration of your Satanic hypocrisy.

KEEP ON SEEKING....

You bought the first one that came along and closed your eyes, ears, heart and mind to the Truth.

I feel so sorry for you. I know you deserve your lot, but I can't help but to feel pity.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#36635 Oct 7, 2013
what the problem is ..is this ANY denomination or individual searcher of scripture will translate the texts to fit himself herself or themselves . The jws have gone one better and applied the whole biblical prophecys of the future to apply to them only and could not possibly be refering to the tribes of isreal (which is the truth) .. I personaly feel the Jw,s have alot of good morals and take very seriously the end time saga. the problem is the translations and interperations of chapters and verses of this or that prophet writer psalmist..It says in psalm do da verse ah em such and such which must mean so and so when it does not..
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36636 Oct 8, 2013
themopster wrote:
what the problem is ..is this ANY denomination or individual searcher of scripture will translate the texts to fit himself herself or themselves . The jws have gone one better and applied the whole biblical prophecys of the future to apply to them only and could not possibly be refering to the tribes of isreal (which is the truth).. I personaly feel the Jw,s have alot of good morals and take very seriously the end time saga. the problem is the translations and interperations of chapters and verses of this or that prophet writer psalmist..It says in psalm do da verse ah em such and such which must mean so and so when it does not..
I am not JW
but I agree with you,about JW high morality,no smoking, no abuse alcohol, or pagan idol worship,
Bible they know more closer to the truth then all those churches full of own Lies,

they suit their literature of daily texts to their own unsave by God agendas,but earthly blessings from God till end of their phisical life(nothing more)
Gods Agape Love is awsome and incredible,and God bless them in the sense of this life without of heavenly adoption of them as sons of God

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min WasteWater 585,682
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 5 min WasteWater 3,919
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 24 min Paul Porter1 830,159
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 27 min rajivas 92
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 33 min Neelakaran 6,402
How to get Free Steam games, Steam Wallet codes... (Dec '13) 34 min Anon 93
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 56 min WasteWater 99,230
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Angel god dr Shrink 611,941
More from around the web