Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36657 Oct 11, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, October 11
The spirit ... will guide you into all the truth.—John 16:13.
Have you ever used a compass to find your way? A compass is a simple device with only one moving part—a magnetic needle pointing toward the north. Because of an invisible force known as magnetism, the needle of the compass aligns itself with the magnetic field surrounding the earth between its poles. There is another invisible force that is even more essential for our guidance. What is it? The one described in the opening verses of the Bible. Speaking of what Jehovah accomplished aeons ago, Genesis states:“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.” As he did so, he sent forth a powerful force, for the creation account adds:“God’s active force was moving to and fro.”(Gen. 1:1, 2) What was at work? Holy spirit—the dynamic force behind creation. We owe our existence to Jehovah’s use of this spirit to produce all his works.—Job 33:4; Ps. 104:30.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Gods Spirit doesn't need any human device or man like your COMPAS

God is omnipotent and we breath in His Supreme power of His Holy Breath.Acts 17;28

also bible clearly point,that not human of earthly realm is able to lead Gods elected by Holy Spirit children to the throne of God,

Spirit doesn.t produce any noble works,
Gods Spirit does posess those fruits since before beginning of this earthly life Gal 5;22-24

your daily texts are complete human man made mess

Acts 17;24
God that made the world and all things therein,seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth dwelleth not in the temples made with human hands
(included your leaders temple made their own nest and claim to be DFS)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36658 Oct 11, 2013
The Watchtower did not hear my prayer. God’s Holy Spirit did. I asked him to send me help in finding the truth. Guess what, the very next day two Jehovah’s Witnesses knock at my door.

So you are just as wrong here as you are in saying that “you believe Jesus was married”!

Scriptural propriety of disfellowshipping

God put out of his congregation those that were opposed to him and that were corrupt. He disfellowshiped them. He got rid of them, and he advises us to do so with such persons.

At Titus 3:10, 11 (NW) we read:“As for a man that promotes a sect, reject him after a first and a second admonition, knowing that such a man has been turned out of the way and is sinning, he being self-condemned.”

So there is authority in the Greek Scriptures for anyone that starts sects or divisions to be rejected after he has been talked to a first and a second time and still he does not change his course of action.

Romans 16:17, 18 (NW):“Now I exhort you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching which you have learned, and avoid them. For men of that kind are slaves, not of our Lord Christ, but of their own bellies, and by smooth talk and complimentary speech they seduce the hearts of guileless ones.”

“Quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man....‘Remove the wicked man from among yourselves.’”—1 Corinthians 5:11-13.

1 Corinthians 5:1-8
5 Actually fornication is reported among YOU, and such fornication as is not even among the nations, that a wife a certain [man] has of [his] father. 2 And are YOU puffed up, and did YOU not rather mourn, in order that the man that committed this deed should be taken away from YOUR midst? 3 I for one, although absent in body but present in spirit, have certainly judged already, as if I were present, the man who has worked in such a way as this, 4 that in the name of our Lord Jesus, when YOU are gathered together, also my spirit with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5 YOU hand such a man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, in order that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.
6 YOUR [cause for] boasting is not fine. Do YOU not know that a little leaven ferments the whole lump? 7 Clear away the old leaven, that YOU may be a new lump, according as YOU are free from ferment. For, indeed, Christ our passover has been sacrificed. 8 Consequently let us keep the festival, not with old leaven, neither with leaven of badness and wickedness, but with unfermented cakes of sincerity and truth.

Jehovah’s Witnesses follow God’s directions in this. If a gross sinner refuses to accept help and will not abandon his immoral way, such a person must be expelled or disfellowshiped from the congregation.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36659 Oct 11, 2013
Student wrote:
The Watchtower did not hear my prayer. God’s Holy Spirit did. I asked him to send me help in finding the truth.
God put out of his congregation those that were opposed to him and that were corrupt. He disfellowshiped them. He got rid of them, and he advises us to do so with such persons.
At Titus 3:10, 11 (NW) we read:“As for a man that promotes a sect, reject him after a first and a second admonition, knowing that such a man has been turned out of the way and is sinning, he being self-condemned.”
So there is authority in the Greek Scriptures for anyone that starts sects or divisions to be rejected after he has been talked to a first and a second time and still he does not change his course of action.
Romans 16:17, 18 (NW):“Now I exhort you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching which you have learned, and avoid them. For men of that kind are slaves, not of our Lord Christ, but of their own be
5 Actually fornication is reported among YOU, and such fornication as is not even among the nations, that a wife a certain [man] has of [his] father. 2 And are YOU puffed up, and did YOU not rather mourn, in order that the man that committed this deed should be taken away from YOUR midst? 3 I for one, although absent in body but present in spirit, have certainly judged already, as if I were
Jehovah’s Witnesses follow God’s directions in this. If a gross sinner refuses to accept help and will not abandon his immoral way, such a person must be expelled or disfellowshiped from the congregation.
show JW next day in your door,could be line of fiath trial and stop to search for Salvation,or search more deligently if JW are realy came with Grace of God to you.

Never forget not people offer Gods grace,only God alone according to His own Purpose(not jw knock to your door next day) according to His plane and His pleasure not please of 2 people next day knock to your door

God accept His adopted children personaly,and His Spirit makes personal chice according to Eph 1;2-12,Eph 2;8-9.Rom 8;28.1Peter 1;2

my friend
of course God shows you the way to His grace,but only faith is not grace,He shows you to learn faith,and makes you clean from all world evils traditions and sinful stains,
He sent JW to purify you, but not save you to Gods Family of spiritual adopted sons of God from this earth.

your holy obligation is to research,to pray,to be free and beseech God with broken heart for His grace Psalm 51;17
NOT TO STOP BY JW TEACHINGS AND CLAIM THAT JW ORGANIZATION IS ONLY GOD EARTHLY ORGANIZATION-BIBLICALY THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH.

Only you alone can pray to God to be save, from wrath of earthly sins,purge you from all sins, makes you clean and holy before haGadol-shiny flaiming destructive face of GOD YEHOVA,

Just don't stop to pray for His wisdom,and be part of great crowd urgently need Gods grace too?-not JW LEADERS LIES AND DECEIVING TEACHINGS
BEING DISSFALOWSHIP FROM JW, is not like you say,they are back to their immoralities
I am more clean,holy,and moraly innocent then when I was JW,
even my past wife JW commited adultery and now have second adultorous husband?

it doesn't change fact,if Gods Grace is upon past JW,that this person is mad,bad or Dissfallowship from Gods divine family

sorry Student,your thinking is manipualted by evil spiritual JW leadership
in this world exist remnant not touchable by churches spirit,or JW organization,
this remnant is blessed by God directly,and by direct power of Holy Spirit-not wtbs jw headquarters and their watchtowers

May God bless you my friend
1 Cor 5;1-8 means to practicaly use among you and your congregation,not those who are outside pure,clean, saints,and without of any earthly blame belonging to Holy heavenly tabernacle 2 Thes 2;1

your leaders lies and deceive dear souls like you

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36660 Oct 11, 2013
Student wrote:
The Watchtower did not hear my prayer. God’s Holy Spirit did. I asked him to send me help in finding the truth. Guess what, the very next day two Jehovah’s Witnesses knock at my door.
So you are just as wrong here as you are in saying that “you believe Jesus was married”!
Scriptural propriety of disfellowshipping
Romans 16:17, 18 (NW):“Now I exhort you, brothers, to keep your eye on those who create divisions and causes for stumbling contrary to the teaching which you have learned, and avoid them. For men of that kind are slaves, not of our Lord Christ, but of their own bellies, and by smooth talk and complimentary speech they seduce the hearts of guileless ones.”
“Quit mixing in company with anyone called a brother that is a fornicator or a greedy person or an idolater or a reviler or a drunkard or an extortioner, not even eating with such a man....‘Remove the wicked man from among yourselves.’”—1 Corinthians 5:11-13.
5 Actually fornication is reported among YOU, and such fornication as is not even among the nations, that a wife a certain [man] has of [his] father. 2 And are YOU puffed up, and did YOU not rather mourn, in order that the man that committed this deed should be taken away from YOUR midst? 3 I for one, although absent in body but present in spirit, have certainly judged already, as if I were present, the man who has worked in such a way as this, 4 that in the name of our Lord Jesus, when YOU are gathered together, also my spirit with the power of our Lord Jesus, 5 YOU hand such a man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, in order that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord.
6 YOUR [cause for] boasting is not fine. Do YOU not know that a little leaven ferments the whole lump? 7 Clear away the old leaven, that YOU may be a new lump, according as YOU are free from ferment. For, indeed, Christ our passover has been sacrificed. 8 Consequently let us keep the festival, not with old leaven, neither with leaven of badness and wickedness, but with unfermented cakes of sincerity and truth.

SATAN heard your prayer. God let him test you.

You failed to discern the spirit of the evil you were in the presence of. You embraced that evil and became that evil.

God did not fail you. You failed God. You are no Job.

You cult built walls around you that you cannot see over. They blocked out the windows. They abducted your 'soul' and you are being held a willing captive.

The Watchtower has no interest in Yahweh's will or the spirit. They are interested in control and power as are all of Satan's minions.

Your childlike defense of your cult would be amusing if it were not so very sad.

If you ever get over your fear, we will be here to help you. We are simply the wind blowing till you get to that point.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36661 Oct 11, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
show JW next day in your door,could be line of fiath trial and stop to search for Salvation,or search more deligently if JW are realy came with Grace of God to you.
Never forget not people offer Gods grace,only God alone according to His own Purpose(not jw knock to your door next day) according to His plane and His pleasure not please of 2 people next day knock to your door
God accept His adopted children personaly,and His Spirit makes personal chice according to Eph 1;2-12,Eph 2;8-9.Rom 8;28.1Peter 1;2
my friend
of course God shows you the way to His grace,but only faith is not grace,He shows you to learn faith,and makes you clean from all world evils traditions and sinful stains,
He sent JW to purify you, but not save you to Gods Family of spiritual adopted sons of God from this earth.
your holy obligation is to research,to pray,to be free and beseech God with broken heart for His grace Psalm 51;17
NOT TO STOP BY JW TEACHINGS AND CLAIM THAT JW ORGANIZATION IS ONLY GOD EARTHLY ORGANIZATION-BIBLICALY THIS IS NOT THE TRUTH.
Only you alone can pray to God to be save, from wrath of earthly sins,purge you from all sins, makes you clean and holy before haGadol-shiny flaiming destructive face of GOD YEHOVA,
Just don't stop to pray for His wisdom,and be part of great crowd urgently need Gods grace too?-not JW LEADERS LIES AND DECEIVING TEACHINGS
BEING DISSFALOWSHIP FROM JW, is not like you say,they are back to their immoralities
I am more clean,holy,and moraly innocent then when I was JW,
even my past wife JW commited adultery and now have second adultorous husband?
it doesn't change fact,if Gods Grace is upon past JW,that this person is mad,bad or Dissfallowship from Gods divine family
sorry Student,your thinking is manipualted by evil spiritual JW leadership
in this world exist remnant not touchable by churches spirit,or JW organization,
this remnant is blessed by God directly,and by direct power of Holy Spirit-not wtbs jw headquarters and their watchtowers
May God bless you my friend
1 Cor 5;1-8 means to practicaly use among you and your congregation,not those who are outside pure,clean, saints,and without of any earthly blame belonging to Holy heavenly tabernacle 2 Thes 2;1
your leaders lies and deceive dear souls like you

Well stated, sir.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36662 Oct 11, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right again Dogen
same was happen with me?
Holy Spirit only quide me from 1976,not teachings of churches only just like John 1;13.3;3-8
JW constantly oposed this feelings and violate Romans 8;16. Eph 2;8-9.Romans 8;28-30
step down from them JW
cause winds of hates spread to my past friends little JW,families, etc...
Watchtower took own man made rulers instead power of Holy Spirit,
even today they use worldly people to secure own teachings and own lifes,instead using those who are quided by Holy Spirit still in their congregation,till they depart from them ASAP
trust me Dogen
i know them from the deep core,
they are exposed and defeated by those who were observing direcly their wicked earthly activities having nothing to do with Yehova,Gospel,Bible and God of the TRUTH

Very insightful and well stated.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36663 Oct 11, 2013
Daily Text

Saturday, October 12

Jesus went out with his disciples ... to where there was a garden, and he and his disciples entered into it.—John 18:1.

Three of the apostles—Peter, James, and John—accompany Jesus to a spot deeper in the garden of Gethsemane.“Stay here and keep on the watch with me,” he tells them, and then he goes off to pray. When he comes back, he finds his friends fast asleep. Again he implores them:“Keep on the watch.” Yet, they fall asleep two more times! Later that same night, all the apostles fail to keep spiritually alert. Why, they even abandon Jesus and flee!(Matt. 26:38, 41, 56) Surely the apostles regretted their failure to keep on the watch. Those faithful men quickly learned from their mistake. The Bible book of Acts shows that they went on to set an outstanding example in keeping watchful. Their faithful course must have influenced their fellow Christians to do the same. Now more than ever, we need to keep on the watch.—Matt. 24:42.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36664 Oct 11, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated, sir.
thanks my friend
I love all of you,
and wish the best and Gods grace,
but my wishes doesn't contribute to anyone spiritual maturity and Gods Mercy
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36665 Oct 11, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Saturday, October 12
Jesus went out with his disciples ... to where there was a garden, and he and his disciples entered into it.—John 18:1.
Three of the apostles—Peter, James, and John—accompany Jesus to a spot deeper in the garden of Gethsemane.“Stay here and keep on the watch with me,” he tells them, and then he goes off to pray. When he comes back, he finds his friends fast asleep. Again he implores them:“Keep on the watch.” Yet, they fall asleep two more times! Later that same night, all the apostles fail to keep spiritually alert. Why, they even abandon Jesus and flee!(Matt. 26:38, 41, 56) Surely the apostles regretted their failure to keep on the watch. Those faithful men quickly learned from their mistake. The Bible book of Acts shows that they went on to set an outstanding example in keeping watchful. Their faithful course must have influenced their fellow Christians to do the same. Now more than ever, we need to keep on the watch.—Matt. 24:42.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
listening blindly Watchtower cheap articles today doesn't qualify you to those apostles who fail in sleep?

also Mat 24;48...completly doesn't apply to all of you hold tightly by self appointed elders,and deceiving leaders of JW,

trust me my friend,attending KH and listening same repeated crap past from 1922 of Rutheford bablings, leads all of you nowhere,only waist life time,resouces, and humanity

faithful course of first disciples survive 2000 years,
course of JW failure didn't survive even full pure 100 years,
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36666 Oct 11, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated, sir.
Dogen
they wash brain is under course of their leaders JW,

THEY THINK,
that all who depart from them are sectarians,adulters,murders, fornicators or worship idols,

they have not basic human clue,
that voluntary alone departed single humans from churches of JW organization,are taken away by Holy Spirit to be more holy,more saint,high moraly clean,humble,meek and 100 % righteouess to fit high heavens standard of awesome spiritual morality allowing them to be high quality precious stones in the heavenly Spiritual temple building of Jesus Christ Bodyhead

JW ARE VERY BADLY DECEIVED BY INFLUENCE OF DEVIL SPIRIT WORKING IN THE SONS OF DISOBEDIENCE,AND THOSE WHO LEAD THEM,

it is simple example,
body start stinks when head(leadership)is corrupt or dead

may Always true God bless both of you
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36667 Oct 11, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
SATAN heard your prayer. God let him test you.
You failed to discern the spirit of the evil you were in the presence of. You embraced that evil and became that evil.
God did not fail you. You failed God. You are no Job.
You cult built walls around you that you cannot see over. They blocked out the windows. They abducted your 'soul' and you are being held a willing captive.
The Watchtower has no interest in Yahweh's will or the spirit. They are interested in control and power as are all of Satan's minions.
Your childlike defense of your cult would be amusing if it were not so very sad.
If you ever get over your fear, we will be here to help you. We are simply the wind blowing till you get to that point.
Wow, Satan hears our prayers!! Where did you read that in the Scriptures?

Does the Bible instruct us to pray to Jesus, to Mary, to saints, or to angels?

No—only to Jehovah.

Consider two reasons why.

First, prayer is a form of worship, and the Bible says that worship should go exclusively to Jehovah.(Exodus 20:5)

Second, the Bible reveals that he bears the title “Hearer of prayer.”(Psalm 65:2)

Although Jehovah delegates generously, this is a responsibility he has never passed on to anyone.

He is the God who promises to hear our prayers personally.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36669 Oct 12, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, Satan hears our prayers!! Where did you read that in the Scriptures?

READ YOUR BIBLE!!!! I mean a REAL BIBLE!!!!

2 Corinthians 11:3 - Prayers are thoughts, are they not?

Get a real bible out and read the following verses:
2 Corinthians 4:4
Ephesians 6:12
Ephesians 4:26-27

What do you think those mean?

2 Corinthians 11:14
Ephesians 6:11

Ephesians 2:2 - Do you know to whom this refers? I do.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Does the Bible instruct us to pray to Jesus, to Mary, to saints, or to angels?

No you demonseed.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> No—only to Jehovah.
NO. Nowhere are we instructed to pray to Jehovah or any other FALSE/SATANIC ICON! Jesus instructed us to pray to our Father in heaven.

SECOND, but no less important we are NOT to pray out loud in public.
Matthew 6:5-15

It is clear that the JW's have NO problem VIOLATING this rule. This is only one of the MANY MANY violations of the NT that the JW submit to in their SATANIC practices.

You have fallen into evil my friend, and worse you call it good. How much more evil is that?
Student wrote:
<quoted text> consider two reasons why....

And here you go again on another unwanted aside because you know if you stay on topic I WILL CRUSH YOU. I have fought the agents of Satan before. I won and can win again. Indeed, I cannot be defeated as Yahweh is on my side.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> [off topic rant deleted from this place.]

Blah, blah, blah, blah blah. FOCUS! Can't you Satanic minions focus for even a second? I say the cult has taken your brain but meant it as a metaphor, but it seems I was more literal than even I intended.

John 8:44

To you I say: Matthew 16:23

Go and sin no more!
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36670 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ephesians 6:12
2 Corinthians 11:14
Ephesians 6:11
Ephesians 2:2 - Do you know to whom this refers? I do.
<quoted text>
No you demonseed.
<quoted text>
NO. Nowhere are we instructed to pray to Jehovah or any other FALSE/SATANIC ICON! Jesus instructed us to pray to our Father in heaven.
It is clear that the JW's have NO problem VIOLATING this rule. This is only one of the MANY MANY violations of the NT that the JW submit to in their SATANIC practices.
You have fallen into evil my friend, and worse you call it good. How much more evil is that?
<quoted text>
And here you go again on another unwanted aside because you know if you stay on topic I WILL CRUSH YOU. I have fought the agents of Satan before. I won and can win again. Indeed, I cannot be defeated as Yahweh is on my side.
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah, blah blah. FOCUS! Can't you Satanic minions focus for even a second? I say the cult has taken your brain but meant it as a metaphor, but it seems I was more literal than even I intended.
Go and sin no more!
I agree again with you,
if satan is able to corrupt minds and thoughts he is able to hear prayers flown to Gods throne.

now you can see,how"perfectly"JW are teached by their faken DFS
they learn only out of context passages and their false interpretations making them blind like old ancient basement without of windows

they have even not clue about true basic Bible teachings and pure Word flows from THIS HOLY BOOK?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36671 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

NIV-3-But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ.
NW-3- But I am afraid that somehow, as the serpent seduced Eve by its cunning, YOUR minds might be corrupted away from the sincerity and the chastity that are due the Christ.

Satan seduced Eve in the form of a serpent, and this serpent spoke to her he did not read her mind or her thoughts. And she was not praying either.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36672 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians NIV 4:4-4The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
2 Corinthians NW-4:4- among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.
Ephesians 6:12-
NIV-12-For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms
NW-12-12 because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.
NIV-26,27-26“In your anger do not sin”d: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold.
NW-26, 27- Be wrathful, and yet do not sin; let the sun not set with YOU in a provoked state, 27 neither allow place for the Devil.

So, these Scriptures show me that Satan can read our mind and thoughts?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36673 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 11:14 NIV- And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36674 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Corinthians 11:14 NIV- And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

13Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

I am standing firm in my belief, and I do have the word of God on my side.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36675 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Matthew 6:9, ring any bells for you?
9 “YOU must pray, then, this way:
“‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified’“

Jehovah tells us his name several times in the Scriptures like...

(Exodus 6:3) And I used to appear to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty, but as respects my name Jehovah I did not make myself known to them.

(Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

(Isaiah 42:8)“I am Jehovah. That is my name; and to no one else shall I give my own glory, neither my praise to graven images.

(Isaiah 54:5)“For your Grand Maker is your husbandly owner, Jehovah of armies being his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Repurchaser. The God of the whole earth he will be called

Not only does he tell us his name, but he certainly tells us he will sanctify his name.

(Ezekiel 36:23)‘And I shall certainly sanctify my great name, which was being profaned among the nations, which YOU profaned in the midst of them; and the nations will have to know that I am Jehovah,’ is the utterance of the Sovereign Lord Jehovah,‘when I am sanctified among YOU before their eyes.

(Ezekiel 38:23) And I shall certainly magnify myself and sanctify myself and make myself known before the eyes of many nations; and they will have to know that I am Jehovah.’
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36676 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
These words of Jesus did not forbid prayer with the congregation. The admonition to pray in ‘a private room after shutting the door’ was meant to discourage public prayer for the purpose of calling attention to oneself and drawing the complimentary remarks of admirers. It is similar to the counsel about almsgiving in support of the poor:“Do not let your left hand know what your right is doing.”(Matt. 6:3)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36677 Oct 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You won? I have never agreed with you, so how can you win?

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>

John 8:47- He that is from God listens to the sayings of God. This is why YOU do not listen, because YOU are not from God.”
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Go and sin no more!
NIV Matthew 4:10-Jesus said to him,“Away from me, Satan! For it is written:‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’

NW Matthew 4:10-Then Jesus said to him:“Go away, Satan! For it is written,‘It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.’”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 24 min RiversideRedneck 104,523
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min RiversideRedneck 981,211
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 54 min RiversideRedneck 672,928
Speedway- Have You Purchased a Money order and... (Sep '09) 2 hr Neil1210 28
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr bad bob 184,571
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 4 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 392
the BIGGEST "LIE" LAPD's Tom Lange EVER told! 5 hr Pres Mr Donald J ... 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,299
More from around the web