Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“May you be at peace.”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36596 Oct 4, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this you funny cyber poor creature,
if they were living 20000 years ago,they wouldn't be counted from all tribes of spiritual izrael as first fruits-Who are first fruits?( according to you apples, cherries,or tomatoes)according to bible forst fruits are fruits of past 2000 years church ages and chosen those spiritual number still remnant living on this earth(I am one of them)
so?don't make fun and jerk from yourselves?
God bless you my son

The first fruits were Jesus' own disciples and their followers.

You are looking at the bible through eyes 2000 years removed from their source. You must go back to the source.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36597 Oct 4, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
i quote from Bible,you can deny as long as your wish,
there is nothing to be change by you,rather harm you worse then insect under the shoe of house owner?
I don't obey anyone who advice me,try to teach me, or your demands,
try to pray and ask Gods Spirit to help you,nobody will help you,if God doesn't SAVE you

I saved myself by selecting Jesus. It was my choice, not yours.

You are too arrogant to learn.
Student if too fearful to learn.

I am ready and willing to learn and do not fear learning, for God is with me.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36598 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
No. This is stupid. You are too brainwashed to understand why.
I still wait for the day you have enough guts to look at the truth. Till then there is little point in providing you with evidence. You will not look at it. You are too afraid.
Afraid? That's a laugh!!!!!!

Never would I compromise my faith for you’re Satan inspired belief.

Jesus contrasted the wholesome fear of God with fear of man, saying, as recorded at Matthew 10:28:“Do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be in fear of him that can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.”

At Revelation 2:10 Jesus also counsels Christians:“Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer.” Real love for Jehovah expels the cowardly fear of man that leads to compromise.

Christians are instructed to have godly fear:“Let us continue to have undeserved kindness, through which we may acceptably render God sacred service with godly fear and awe.” Hebrews 12:28

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36599 Oct 4, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it?
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Never would I compromise my faith for you’re Satan inspired belief.

So you are afraid of the truth. The first truth is that you have no faith.

That must be a fact for those who have faith have no need to fear the truth.

Even in your denial the fear is very apparent.

Student wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus contrasted the wholesome fear of God with fear of man, saying, as recorded at Matthew 10:28:“Do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be in fear of him that can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.”

Interesting use of a metaphor on the part of Jesus.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> At Revelation 2:10 Jesus also counsels Christians:“Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer.” Real love for Jehovah expels the cowardly fear of man that leads to compromise.

Yet here you are, continuing to cower. All I offer you is facts and the evidence in support of those facts. This is unacceptable to you in your cultic brainwashed state. You have been conditioned to fear reality and to only accept what your cult tells you as true.

I cannot change this. I can only wait for you to overcome your fear with the help of the Spirit. I can only be available if you succeed in doing that much.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Christians are instructed to have godly fear:“Let us continue to have undeserved kindness, through which we may acceptably render God sacred service with godly fear and awe.” Hebrews 12:28

Fearing God is not a good metaphor for the sort of fear you experience. You fear the truth but God himself is truth. The basis of a Christian relationship with God is founded on love which he provides as we are not capable of love on that level without the spirit.

You seem to think that quoting the Bible, regardless if your quotes are on the subject or not, is enough. It is not. Jesus did not quote the Bible at random. In fact he quoted it comparatively little but did so at the moment it was most useful and effective.

Good luck overcoming your fear. If you get through it I can show you what evil your cult is and how they manipulate you, what horrors they are responsible for and how they distort the Bible to their own ends. Even former leaders of the Watchtower have confessed to many of the evil things that they do.

remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36600 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you that is in the dark. I understand the promises at a level that you are not yet capable of.
you got not any spiritual eyes to see any light, for you rbrtything what is not your specualations and man church bablings-it is darkness,

you have to have new heart and be born again-but you sounds that you are none of those who received from God new heart,ears to hear,or eyes to see- Ezek 36;24-28.John 1;13.3;3-8.Romans 8;16-17. Eph 1;13. Eph 2;8-9.Romans 8;24
None of those passages apply to you and your fonny bolonny man made teachings influnce by satan spirit?

so?
what you say it doesn't change any facts,or spiritual annointing by Grace tohose who will be representantive of new goverment above new heaven and new earth.

sorry?you are like tourist knocking to Washington DC white house and never enter without of any permit,rather thrown and kicked a...by security guards

so?prayer is the best option for you now, for Student JW too?
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36601 Oct 4, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Never would I compromise my faith for you’re Satan inspired belief.
Jesus contrasted the wholesome fear of God with fear of man, saying, as recorded at Matthew 10:28:“Do not become fearful of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul; but rather be in fear of him that can destroy both soul and body in Gehenna.”
At Revelation 2:10 Jesus also counsels Christians:“Do not be afraid of the things you are about to suffer.” Real love for Jehovah expels the cowardly fear of man that leads to compromise.
Christians are instructed to have godly fear:“Let us continue to have undeserved kindness, through which we may acceptably render God sacred service with godly fear and awe.” Hebrews 12:28
i agree my friend again,
only sacrifice your whole life for G-D HaShem YHVH(Jehova)not for loyality to the man teachings leaders from Brooklyn called falsely DFS(They are not DFS,nor any GB, EXIST NOT SUCH THING IN THE HEAVENLY CHURCH ASSEMBLY OF ALL AGES SAINTS 2 THESS 2;1)

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36602 Oct 4, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you got not any spiritual eyes to see any light, for you rbrtything what is not your specualations and man church bablings-it is darkness,
you have to have new heart and be born again-but you sounds that you are none of those who received from God new heart,ears to hear,or eyes to see- Ezek 36;24-28.John 1;13.3;3-8.Romans 8;16-17. Eph 1;13. Eph 2;8-9.Romans 8;24
None of those passages apply to you and your fonny bolonny man made teachings influnce by satan spirit?
so?
what you say it doesn't change any facts,or spiritual annointing by Grace tohose who will be representantive of new goverment above new heaven and new earth.
sorry?you are like tourist knocking to Washington DC white house and never enter without of any permit,rather thrown and kicked a...by security guards
so?prayer is the best option for you now, for Student JW too?

The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.

That is to say it is here now.

I understand your delusions about the Bible. It is an erroneous Christology based on basic misunderstandings.

How many false prophecies about the end has the Watchtower cult spouted?

All those end-of-time cults are the same.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36603 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I saved myself by selecting Jesus. It was my choice, not yours.
You are too arrogant to learn.
Student if too fearful to learn.
I am ready and willing to learn and do not fear learning, for God is with me.
NO MISTER
exist not such human claim as you claim "you made own choice"
did you ask God before making your own choice?
did you ask him in prayer and broken heart to be saved psalm 51;17.

God is Omnipotent,also true God is not only with you ,if you claim to make your own choice without beging God for mercy and accept you as His adopted earthly Child chosen by Grace,not by your choice or your works Eph 2;8-9
is telling the truth and reject your selfish claim?

sorry my Son?
god reveal the truth only for remnant left over His beloved children still living on this earth,
he reveal also His Gospel to all friends(great crowd Rev 7;9) who are friends of left still living remnant of 144000 chosen to enter most Holy HEAVENLY CHURCH BEHIND THIS UNIVERSE DARK CURTAIN COVERING TIGHTLY ETERNAL LIGHT OF G-D HaShem YHVH(JEHOVA)

Maybe I am mistaken,but your posts are witness against you mister Dogen,that none of those 2 hopes existing in you?
Just brake your heart,God doesn't despise broken and contrite hearts who beg Him for mercy and His Sweet infinite AGAPE LOVE

just do this sir, psalm 51..is excelent to read for you,esspecialy passage of psalm 51;17.psalm 51;18.Isaiah 57;15 and isaiah 66;2

Sir Dogen read this with humble broken heart,before reading always pray for understanding Holy Word of God

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36604 Oct 4, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO MISTER
exist not such human claim as you claim "you made own choice"
did you ask God before making your own choice?
did you ask him in prayer and broken heart to be saved psalm 51;17.
God is Omnipotent,also true God is not only with you ,if you claim to make your own choice without beging God for mercy and accept you as His adopted earthly Child chosen by Grace,not by your choice or your works Eph 2;8-9
is telling the truth and reject your selfish claim?
sorry my Son?
god reveal the truth only for remnant left over His beloved children still living on this earth,
he reveal also His Gospel to all friends(great crowd Rev 7;9) who are friends of left still living remnant of 144000 chosen to enter most Holy HEAVENLY CHURCH BEHIND THIS UNIVERSE DARK CURTAIN COVERING TIGHTLY ETERNAL LIGHT OF G-D HaShem YHVH(JEHOVA)
Maybe I am mistaken,but your posts are witness against you mister Dogen,that none of those 2 hopes existing in you?
Just brake your heart,God doesn't despise broken and contrite hearts who beg Him for mercy and His Sweet infinite AGAPE LOVE
just do this sir, psalm 51..is excelent to read for you,esspecialy passage of psalm 51;17.psalm 51;18.Isaiah 57;15 and isaiah 66;2
Sir Dogen read this with humble broken heart,before reading always pray for understanding Holy Word of God

I hope you will take the time to learn English so I can understand what you have to say.
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36605 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kingdom of heaven is at hand.
That is to say it is here now.
I understand your delusions about the Bible. It is an erroneous Christology based on basic misunderstandings.
How many false prophecies about the end has the Watchtower cult spouted?
All those end-of-time cults are the same.
do you understand this passage written in only spoken greek koine language?
The Kingdom of heaven is at hand??????let me ask you?do you understand this spiritual eternal words?
I wish tou see your explanation about this word"at hand"

then we see who lives in delusins and and who abuse Bible,taking passages out of context?

I don't believe in chronology of JW taken from RCC Bishop usher 15 century

I am convince that life was created about 13.020 years ago,and 7000 of flood Noah Aniversary was at 21 May 2011,falsely preached by false prophets,like FR AND LR that Aniversary is going to make end of the world
it was completly fake,false,and deceiving Lies

Dogen
please?don'y try to spread Lies about someone whom you never meet and never will meet during your lost life?

you just spread lies about me,
And I suspect that same Lies you spread against my friend Student who is now temporaly deceived by their unfaithful leaders DFS JW
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36606 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you will take the time to learn English so I can understand what you have to say.
I rather hope ,instead to be busy about advices to others and worries about someone foreign english
RATHER YOU SPEND MORE TIME TO LEARN BIBLIE BECAUSE BIBLE OFFER ETERNAL LIFE,NOT YOU F.......AMERICAN ENGLISH SLANG?

Do you think,I do care slightest if you understand me or not?

try to ask God if he understand you at all with all your rants, hates and attacks against others with different beliefs?

remmber,not sweet mouth or your english allow you to be saved

only grace given to all chosen ones not only english spoken idiots,

also you sound like idiot,having not any clue about bible, and worry about foreign english spoken remnant of 144000

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36607 Oct 4, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you understand this passage written in only spoken greek koine language?
The Kingdom of heaven is at hand??????let me ask you?do you understand this spiritual eternal words?
I wish tou see your explanation about this word"at hand"
then we see who lives in delusins and and who abuse Bible,taking passages out of context?
I don't believe in chronology of JW taken from RCC Bishop usher 15 century
I am convince that life was created about 13.020 years ago,and 7000 of flood Noah Aniversary was at 21 May 2011,falsely preached by false prophets,like FR AND LR that Aniversary is going to make end of the world
it was completly fake,false,and deceiving Lies
Dogen
please?don'y try to spread Lies about someone whom you never meet and never will meet during your lost life?
you just spread lies about me,
And I suspect that same Lies you spread against my friend Student who is now temporaly deceived by their unfaithful leaders DFS JW

So, in addition to believing things about the Bible you don't really understand you have refuted all of science which has dated the Earth at 4.5 billion years (+-.005%).

Confabulation is a symptom of psychosis.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36608 Oct 5, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, October 6

Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering.—Matt. 7:15.

What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs. Why do we take such a firm stand? Because of love. We love “the God of truth,” so we are not interested in twisted teachings that contradict his Word of truth.(Ps. 31:5; John 17:17) We also love Jehovah’s organization, through which we have been taught thrilling truths—including Jehovah’s name and its meaning, God’s purpose for the earth, the condition of the dead, and the hope of the resurrection. Can you recall how you felt when you first learned these and other precious truths? Why, then, allow yourself to be soured by anyone who would denigrate the organization through which you learned these truths?—John 6:66-69.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36609 Oct 5, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, October 6
Be on the watch for the false prophets that come to you in sheep’s covering.—Matt. 7:15.

So, lets look at the KING of the False Prophets of Satan, the WATCHTOWER cult and their dups the jehovah hallucinators.

1897 "Our Lord, the appointed King, is now present, since October 1874," (Studies in the Scriptures, vol. 4, p. 621).
1899 "...the 'battle of the great day of God Almighty'(Revelation 16:14), which will end in A.D. 1914 with the complete overthrow of earth's present rulership, is already commenced," (The Time Is at Hand, 1908 edition, p. 101).
1916 "The Bible chronology herein presented shows that the six great 1000 year days beginning with Adam are ended, and that the great 7th Day, the 1000 years of Christ's Reign, began in 1873," (The Time Is at Hand, forward, p. ii).
1918 "Therefore we may confidently expect that 1925 will mark the return of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and the faithful prophets of old, particularly those named by the Apostle in Hebrews 11, to the condition of human perfection," (Millions Now Living Will Never Die, p. 89).
1922 "The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures than 1914," (Watchtower, Sept. 1, 1922, p. 262).
1923 "Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith than Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge," (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1923, p. 106).
1925 "The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year," (Watchtower, Jan. 1, 1925, p. 3).
1925 "It is to be expected that Satan will try to inject into the minds of the consecrated, the thought that 1925 should see an end to the work," (Watchtower, Sept., 1925, p. 262).
1926 "Some anticipated that the work would end in 1925, but the Lord did not state so. The difficulty was that the friends inflated their imaginations beyond reason; and that when their imaginations burst asunder, they were inclined to throw away everything," (Watchtower, p. 232).
1931 "There was a measure of disappointment on the part of Jehovah's faithful ones on earth concerning the years 1917, 1918, and 1925, which disappointment lasted for a time...and they also learned to quit fixing dates," (Vindication, p. 338).
1941 "Receiving the gift, the marching children clasped it to them, not a toy or plaything for idle pleasure, but the Lord's provided instrument for most effective work in the remaining months before Armageddon," (Watchtower, Sept. 15, 1941, p. 288).
1968 "True, there have been those in times past who predicted an 'end to the world', even announcing a specific date. Yet nothing happened. The 'end' did not come. They were guilty of false prophesying. Why? What was missing?.. Missing from such people were God's truths and evidence that he was using and guiding them," (Awake, Oct. 8, 1968).
1968 "Why are you looking forward to 1975?" (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1968, p. 494).

ALL FALSE prophecies. ALL inspired by the great liar.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36610 Oct 5, 2013
Student wrote:
What is involved in avoiding false teachers? We do not receive them into our homes or greet them. We also refuse to read their literature, watch TV programs that feature them, examine their Web sites, or add our comments to their blogs.

That is a lie. You are saying you don't allow JWs in your home, greet them, read their literature......

I know that is a lie. The Watchtower is the most OBVIOUSLY false teacher in the world. If they have been wrong on EVERY SINGLE PROPHECY, not to mention making thousands of error in doctrine (some of which they have changed but most not) then how can you trust such false teachers for ANYTHING?

Can you name and group of claimed followers of Jesus that do more false teaching than the Watchtower Cult?
Student wrote:
Why do we take such a firm stand?

Because the Watchtower MUST keep its peons to keep their phoney jobs and the BIG BUCKS rolling in. As long as the dups are SO STUPID and SO FRIGHTENED of the TRUTH the Watchtower has been successful in its BRAINWASHING. The Sheep fear wolves so much than they don't realize their shepherds ARE the wolves!

It would be funny if so many were not terribly deceived by fully TRANSPARENT nonsense.

P.T. Barnum was right. There is one born every second. And over a million of them have ended up worshiping the Watchtower.

I DARE YOU TO LOOK AT THE FACTS!
I DARE YOU TO LOOK AT THE FACTS YOU COWARD!!!!
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36611 Oct 5, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a lie. You are saying you don't allow JWs in your home, greet them, read their literature......
I know that is a lie. The Watchtower is the most OBVIOUSLY false teacher in the world. If they have been wrong on EVERY SINGLE PROPHECY, not to mention making thousands of error in doctrine (some of which they have changed but most not) then how can you trust such false teachers for ANYTHING?
Can you name and group of claimed followers of Jesus that do more false teaching than the Watchtower Cult?
<quoted text>
Because the Watchtower MUST keep its peons to keep their phoney jobs and the BIG BUCKS rolling in. As long as the dups are SO STUPID and SO FRIGHTENED of the TRUTH the Watchtower has been successful in its BRAINWASHING. The Sheep fear wolves so much than they don't realize their shepherds ARE the wolves!
It would be funny if so many were not terribly deceived by fully TRANSPARENT nonsense.
P.T. Barnum was right. There is one born every second. And over a million of them have ended up worshiping the Watchtower.
I DARE YOU TO LOOK AT THE FACTS YOU COWARD!!!!
agree,agree agree with your research?
who teached you all this stuff???your church?????
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36612 Oct 5, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is you that is in the dark. I understand the promises at a level that you are not yet capable of.
who told you this?what I am capable,

at first you are completly dumb butt with hebrew and ancient arameic,and greek koine, and never give proper answers only insults,

just remember jesus Words to those who wanted to stone sinful prostitute

but you don't listen Jesus advices,you seat on the road crosses corner and throw stones at everyone who pass close to you?
-it look like you are street bum,bagging for little changes, and throw curses,and stones at those who doesn't want to to treat you with little changes
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36613 Oct 5, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The first fruits were Jesus' own disciples and their followers.
You are looking at the bible through eyes 2000 years removed from their source. You must go back to the source.
you violate Rev 22;18-19...
stil active and valid till 2nd coming of Christ?

I am the source, old remnant of 144000 still living on this earth

Dogen you behave like little school boy trying to teach own old teacher,instead seating in silence and swallow high heaven(shamaya ) Biblical wisdom(chokma)?

if you have not clue how to respond,then you insult your teacher foreign english? you are poor and funny isnt?

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36614 Oct 5, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this?what I am capable,
at first you are completly dumb butt with hebrew and ancient arameic,and greek koine, and never give proper answers only insults,
just remember jesus Words to those who wanted to stone sinful prostitute
but you don't listen Jesus advices,you seat on the road crosses corner and throw stones at everyone who pass close to you?
-it look like you are street bum,bagging for little changes, and throw curses,and stones at those who doesn't want to to treat you with little changes

Psychological projection.

“May you be at peace.”

Location hidden

#36615 Oct 5, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
you violate Rev 22;18-19...
stil active and valid till 2nd coming of Christ?
I am the source, old remnant of 144000 still living on this earth
Dogen you behave like little school boy trying to teach own old teacher,instead seating in silence and swallow high heaven(shamaya ) Biblical wisdom(chokma)?
if you have not clue how to respond,then you insult your teacher foreign english? you are poor and funny isnt?

You are not one of the 144,000.

Trust me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 688,433
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 14 min NotSoDivineMsM 36,021
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,810
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr waaasssuuup 988,353
How did black people get here ( economically) 6 hr Doctor REALITY 44
We do NOT need any walls! 6 hr Johnny 31
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 11 hr RFD 12
More from around the web