Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36575 Oct 2, 2013
Daily Text

Thursday, October 3

Remember, now, your Grand Creator in the days of your young manhood, before the calamitous days proceed to come, or the years have arrived when you will say:“I have no delight in them.”—Eccl. 12:1.

Children are encouraged to take life seriously. There is no harm in young children learning to work hard, doing chores in the home that are reasonable for their age and abilities.(Lam. 3:27) When King David was still a young boy, he learned to be a fine shepherd. He also learned to be a musician and a composer—skills that led him to serve before the ruler of Israel.(1 Sam. 16:11, 12, 18-21) No doubt, as a lad David knew how to be playful, but he also learned valuable skills that he later used to praise Jehovah. His skills as a shepherd helped him to lead the nation of Israel patiently. You young people, how many useful skills are you learning—skills that will help you to serve your Creator and prepare you for future responsibilities?(Examining the Scriptures 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36576 Oct 3, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
i give you humble advice
if you are catolic,you suppose to shine with moral ethics and hospitality and be in silence if someone knock to your door,
if you don;t like knocking to your door,just buy palywood nail plawood to cover up the door,and enter your home made from cartoons by wondow.
be sure nobody will harass you and know to the playwood
you only babling about mariuana,drugs alcohol, filthy sex-like all abominable wicked catolics,yes
you are example of wickedness,hate, evil doing,and immorality
never forget
I am not JW,nor catolic servant of your devil spirit RCC
Student JW and Dogen have 1000% more moral values from scum like you

The failings of the RC church or of individual Roman Catholics are not the subject of this forum, however. We who have seen the evils of the Watchtower cult are compelled to speak out against it by the spirit of Christ.
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#36577 Oct 3, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
The failings of the RC church or of individual Roman Catholics are not the subject of this forum, however. We who have seen the evils of the Watchtower cult are compelled to speak out against it by the spirit of Christ.
WRONG
this topic is about christianity and JW as their earthly part of satanic and human wickedness.
Watchtower is not leader of past 2000 years fallen morality and human dignity, JW are not fathers of bastard atheism or homsexualis,but WICKED CHRISTIANITY WITH THEIR MAIN LEADER FROM 325 AD RCC.

Not only JW speal against Christ Kingdom,but also RCC as leader of wickedness and spiritual abomination on this earth.

not only organization of JW is condemn but also worldwide chrisatianity is condemned as well,read Bible 2 Thess 2;2-12.2 Cor 11;13-15. Rev 17.18
Rev 18;4-5
Gods Words urge believers to run away from this CHRISTIANITY ORGANIZE EARTHLY RELIGION CALLED BABILON GREAT

SO?Sir?
with my respect ,just be aware you are not my teacher,not advisor,nor spiritual cyber leaders or anyone else

respect somOne doesn't make this person friend or spiritual superior?
ALSO PLEASE? DISCUSS TOPICS,BUT STAY AWAY FROM ANY ADVICES,REBUKES, OR TEACHINGS

MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN THIS?
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36578 Oct 3, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, October 3
Remember, now, your Grand Creator in the days of your young manhood, before the calamitous days proceed to come, or the years have arrived when you will say:“I have no delight in them.”—Eccl. 12:1.
Children are encouraged to take life seriously. There is no harm in young children learning to work hard, doing chores in the home that are reasonable for their age and abilities.(Lam. 3:27) When King David was still a young boy, he learned to be a fine shepherd. He also learned to be a musician and a composer—skills that led him to serve before the ruler of Israel.(1 Sam. 16:11, 12, 18-21) No doubt, as a lad David knew how to be playful, but he also learned valuable skills that he later used to praise Jehovah. His skills as a shepherd helped him to lead the nation of Israel patiently. You young people, how many useful skills are you learning—skills that will help you to serve your Creator and prepare you for future responsibilities?(Examining the Scriptures 2013)
AGAIN YOUR TEXT WRONGFULLY describe King David and who he was in his reality life as bloody warrior and leader of holocust of pagan nations around;cut their haeads,balls, hands, legs,hang them on the stick,kill babies,mothers old people,burnt their cities, camps, woods ,march in the middle of his army or ruthfless not merciful bloody ax and knifes soldiers

sir
there nothing noble describe Bible about King David

again,he didn't learn to be shepherd,he was born in shepherd semitic family as sheep keeper,
every ancient shepherds had skills to sing or play instrument because of poverty,lonelyness made them such people?

you praise not known by you David,comparing him to the children,but having not clue what your Hipocrite leaders are doing behind yours backs

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36579 Oct 3, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG
this topic is about christianity and JW as their earthly part of satanic and human wickedness.
Watchtower is not leader of past 2000 years fallen morality and human dignity, JW are not fathers of bastard atheism or homsexualis,but WICKED CHRISTIANITY WITH THEIR MAIN LEADER FROM 325 AD RCC.
Not only JW speal against Christ Kingdom,but also RCC as leader of wickedness and spiritual abomination on this earth.
not only organization of JW is condemn but also worldwide chrisatianity is condemned as well,read Bible 2 Thess 2;2-12.2 Cor 11;13-15. Rev 17.18
Rev 18;4-5
Gods Words urge believers to run away from this CHRISTIANITY ORGANIZE EARTHLY RELIGION CALLED BABILON GREAT
SO?Sir?
with my respect ,just be aware you are not my teacher,not advisor,nor spiritual cyber leaders or anyone else
respect somOne doesn't make this person friend or spiritual superior?
ALSO PLEASE? DISCUSS TOPICS,BUT STAY AWAY FROM ANY ADVICES,REBUKES, OR TEACHINGS
MAY GOD BLESS YOU IN THIS?

Funny, I remember Jesus' message as one of joy and freedom. It is a happy message. You don't sound very happy.

John 3:29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#36580 Oct 3, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I remember Jesus' message as one of joy and freedom. It is a happy message. You don't sound very happy.
John 3:29 The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete.
sir
cyber prophecies are toaltaly false,also your remarks if I am happy or not are totaly false.
tough reality and posting the Truth have nothing to do with personal living spiritual joy,happiness
John 3;29........
is wrong posted by yourcyber remark about someone whom you never knew,know, or got not clue what realy Spiritual Joy is

who is according to you"bridegroom and the friend who attends the bridegroom to her the bridegroom's voice??

may I ask you?
what church do you belong sir?
I only see,you attend only this thread under Dogen name?
<smile>
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36581 Oct 3, 2013
2.Thess 1;11
Wherefore also we pray always for all of you(nobody excluded)
THAT OUR GOD WOULD COUNT YOU WORTHY OF THIS CALLING( friends as great crowd)
and fulfill all the GOOD PLEASURE OF HIS GOODNESS,AND THE WORK OF FAITH WITH POWER

(work of faith with power is very difficult work for God- to pray without of ceasing is main strougle and work required by God to all of us,not attending KH or churches)
BUT WORK OF FAITH WITH POWER-IS DAILY PRAYERS WITHOUT OF CEASING

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36582 Oct 3, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
cyber prophecies are toaltaly false,also your remarks if I am happy or not are totaly false.
tough reality and posting the Truth have nothing to do with personal living spiritual joy,happiness
John 3;29........
is wrong posted by yourcyber remark about someone whom you never knew,know, or got not clue what realy Spiritual Joy is
who is according to you"bridegroom and the friend who attends the bridegroom to her the bridegroom's voice??
may I ask you?
what church do you belong sir?
I only see,you attend only this thread under Dogen name?
<smile>

Your English is very choppy. Can I ask you to separate your ideas and thoughts?

If you are a Christian you presumably know the answer to the bridegroom question.

You can ask what church I belong too, but that is not important as long as they (and I) follow the Bible.

Yes, only under the name Dogen.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36583 Oct 3, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
2.Thess 1;11
Wherefore also we pray always for all of you(nobody excluded)
THAT OUR GOD WOULD COUNT YOU WORTHY OF THIS CALLING( friends as great crowd)
and fulfill all the GOOD PLEASURE OF HIS GOODNESS,AND THE WORK OF FAITH WITH POWER
(work of faith with power is very difficult work for God- to pray without of ceasing is main strougle and work required by God to all of us,not attending KH or churches)
BUT WORK OF FAITH WITH POWER-IS DAILY PRAYERS WITHOUT OF CEASING

There is no surviving member of the 144,000. You certainly know that to be a JW lie.
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#36584 Oct 3, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Your English is very choppy. Can I ask you to separate your ideas and thoughts?
If you are a Christian you presumably know the answer to the bridegroom question.
You can ask what church I belong too, but that is not important as long as they (and I) follow the Bible.
Yes, only under the name Dogen.
my friend,
you halucinate,
from your posts I see you follow own man made ideas, man made doctrines,and satanic insults against others

this is only on your toungue,
you nor your church doesn't follow Bible at all

you should answer to question given to you?
not babling about if someone is christian

I am not,because disciples never were called by Jesus to be christians,and Jesus never claimed to be christian?

so you are pagan christian serving RCC first ccreeds made by Ceasar Constantine called 1st pope,and 325 AD made first call word Christinaity of Christian
You as christian serve pagan christianity,not JESUS CHRIST BIBLE TEACHINGS?

worry rather your faith,and believes if their are truthful,
instead be busy about someone foreign overseas english

also be carreful and try to be good friend(late fruits great crowd) of bridegroom of(144000)
word 'first fruits"is limited number not spiritual or parabolic specualations of christianity

who got nothing to do with Christianity speculations
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36585 Oct 3, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no surviving member of the 144,000. You certainly know that to be a JW lie.
according to you maybe?
you were not in the heaven and return back to claim your nonsense?
who told you this crap??

you personaly read sound post of last remnant,and you try to tell me
"there is not surviving member of the 14400"
seems to me satanic teachings of your church deceived you completly
Bible of Rev 7;1-8.....144000 never describe they are JW.

so?
why you try to Lie around???
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36586 Oct 3, 2013
Daily Text

Friday, October 4

Guard against every sort of covetousness.—Luke 12:15.

Christian families should think seriously about the time and money they spend on entertainment, recreation, and the acquisition of material things. Making a purchase is more involved than simply deciding whether an item is affordable or not. Take into consideration factors such as these:‘Will I have the time to use the item regularly and care for its upkeep? How long will it take to learn to operate it properly?’ You young ones, do not believe all the world’s advertising about consumer goods and thus make unreasonable demands for expensive brands of clothing or for other items. Exercise restraint. Also, think of how acquiring something will affect your family’s preparedness for the coming of the Son of man. Have faith in Jehovah’s promise:“I will by no means leave you nor by any means forsake you.”—Heb. 13:5.(Examining th Scriptures 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36587 Oct 4, 2013
Run Forrest Run wrote:
<quoted text>
my friend,
you halucinate,
from your posts I see you follow own man made ideas, man made doctrines,and satanic insults against others
this is only on your toungue,
you nor your church doesn't follow Bible at all
you should answer to question given to you?
not babling about if someone is christian
I am not,because disciples never were called by Jesus to be christians,and Jesus never claimed to be christian?
so you are pagan christian serving RCC first ccreeds made by Ceasar Constantine called 1st pope,and 325 AD made first call word Christinaity of Christian
You as christian serve pagan christianity,not JESUS CHRIST BIBLE TEACHINGS?
worry rather your faith,and believes if their are truthful,
instead be busy about someone foreign overseas english
also be carreful and try to be good friend(late fruits great crowd) of bridegroom of(144000)
word 'first fruits"is limited number not spiritual or parabolic specualations of christianity
who got nothing to do with Christianity speculations

Wrong on all counts.

And you did not do as I asked so that you words might be more comprehensible.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36589 Oct 4, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
according to you maybe?
you were not in the heaven and return back to claim your nonsense?
who told you this crap??
you personaly read sound post of last remnant,and you try to tell me
"there is not surviving member of the 14400"
seems to me satanic teachings of your church deceived you completly
Bible of Rev 7;1-8.....144000 never describe they are JW.
so?
why you try to Lie around???

Because they lived 2,000 years ago.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36590 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Although the natural Jews and Jewish proselytes were given the first opportunity to be chosen for spiritual Israel, only a minority of that nation responded. Jehovah therefore extended the invitation to the Gentiles.

John 1:10-13
10 He was in the world, and the world came into existence through him, but the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own home, but his own people did not take him in. 12 However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children, because they were exercising faith in his name; 13 and they were born, not from blood or from a fleshly will or from man’s will, but from God.

As in the case of the Ephesians, who previously had been “alienated from the state of Israel,” now non-Jews could be sealed with God’s spirit and become part of the congregation of anointed Christians.

Ephesians 2:11-13
11 Therefore keep bearing in mind that formerly YOU were people of the nations as to flesh; “uncircumcision” YOU were called by that which is called “circumcision” made in the flesh with hands— 12 that YOU were at that particular time without Christ, alienated from the state of Israel and strangers to the covenants of the promise, and YOU had no hope and were without God in the world. 13 But now in union with Christ Jesus YOU who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ.

Ephesians 3:5, 6
In other generations this [secret] was not made known to the sons of men as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by spirit, 6 namely, that people of the nations should be joint heirs and fellow members of the body and partakers with us of the promise in union with Christ Jesus through the good news

Acts 15:14
Symeon has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.

It is appropriate, then, for the 24 elders to sing before the Lamb:“With your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Revelation 5:9, 10.
And they sing a new song, saying:“You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”

Revelation 7:1-3 states:“I saw four angels standing upon the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow upon the earth or upon the sea or upon any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of the living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying:‘Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.’”

When “the four winds” are released, the result will be “the great tribulation,” the destruction of false religion and the rest of this wicked world.(Revelation 7:14)“The slaves of our God” are Christ’s anointed brothers on earth.(1 Peter 2:9, 16)

So you are wrong, this prophecy indicates that the sealing of Christ’s brothers will have been completed when the great tribulation breaks out.
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#36591 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on all counts.
And you did not do as I asked so that you words might be more comprehensible.
i quote from Bible,you can deny as long as your wish,
there is nothing to be change by you,rather harm you worse then insect under the shoe of house owner?

I don't obey anyone who advice me,try to teach me, or your demands,
try to pray and ask Gods Spirit to help you,nobody will help you,if God doesn't SAVE you
Run Forrest Run

Baltimore, MD

#36592 Oct 4, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this you funny cyber poor creature,
if they were living 20000 years ago,they wouldn't be counted from all tribes of spiritual izrael as first fruits-Who are first fruits?( according to you apples, cherries,or tomatoes)according to bible forst fruits are fruits of past 2000 years church ages and chosen those spiritual number still remnant living on this earth(I am one of them)

so?don't make fun and jerk from yourselves?
God bless you my son
remnant of 144000

Baltimore, MD

#36593 Oct 4, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Although the natural Jews and Jewish proselytes were given the first opportunity to be chosen for spiritual Israel, only a minority of that nation responded. Jehovah therefore extended the invitation to the Gentiles.
10 He was in the world, and the world came into existence through him, but the world did not know him. 11 He came to his own home, but his own people did not take him in. 12 However, as many as did receive him, to them he gave authority to become God’s children, because they were exercising faith in his name; 13 and they were born, not from blood or from a fleshly will or from man’s will, but from God.
As in the case of the Ephesians, who previously had been “alienated from the state of Israel,” now non-Jews could be sealed with God’s spirit and become part of the congregation of anointed Christians.
11 Therefore keep bearing in mind that formerly YOU were people of the nations as to flesh; “uncircumcision” YOU were called by that which is called “circumcision” made in the flesh with hands— 12 that YOU were at that particular time without Christ, alienated from the state of Israel and strangers to the covenants of the promise, and YOU had no hope and were without God in the world. 13 But now in union with Christ Jesus YOU who were once far off have come to be near by the blood of the Christ.
In other generations this [secret] was not made known to the sons of men as it has now been revealed to his holy apostles and prophets by spirit, 6 namely, that people of the nations should be joint heirs and fellow members of the body and partakers with us of the promise in union with Christ Jesus through the good news
Symeon has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name.
It is appropriate, then, for the 24 elders to sing before the Lamb:“With your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
And they sing a new song, saying:“You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, because you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought persons for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10 and you made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God, and they are to rule as kings over the earth.”
Revelation 7:1-3 states:“I saw four angels standing upon the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, that no wind might blow upon the earth or upon the sea or upon any tree. And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrising, having a seal of the living God; and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, saying:‘Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the slaves of our God in their foreheads.’”
When “the four winds” are released, the result will be “the great tribulation,” the destruction of false religion and the rest of this wicked world.(Revelation 7:14)“The slaves of our God” are Christ’s anointed brothers on earth.(1 Peter 2:9, 16)
So you are wrong, this prophecy indicates that the sealing of Christ’s brothers will have been completed when the great tribulation breaks out.
Agree with your biblical point,

I only disagree with your leaders claiming that all remnant of 144000 is cought and enslaved in Watchtower Society of JW

I am one to be free and not slave of man doctrines just free of man yoke according to gal 5;1

Dogen doesn't have basic Bible clue of GODS PURPOSE,PLAN AND HIS PROMISE OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH?

Have good day my friend( member of great crowd)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36594 Oct 4, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

No. This is stupid. You are too brainwashed to understand why.

I still wait for the day you have enough guts to look at the truth. Till then there is little point in providing you with evidence. You will not look at it. You are too afraid.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36595 Oct 4, 2013
remnant of 144000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dogen doesn't have basic Bible clue of GODS PURPOSE,PLAN AND HIS PROMISE OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH?
Have good day my friend( member of great crowd)

It is you that is in the dark. I understand the promises at a level that you are not yet capable of.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Squirrel Pot Pie 15,659
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Gabriel 983,079
gay guys for fun on skype (Jan '13) 7 min Dave Matthews 4
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Anthony MN 683,628
USA Today, says Jehovah's Witnesses is the fast... (Feb '08) 45 min BORN AGAIN PAST JW 63
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 55 min REBUKING EVIL 19
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 (Dec '16) 1 hr andet1987 85
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 hr harsh rebukes evi... 619,688
More from around the web