Student

Oregon City, OR

#36503 Sep 25, 2013
There were “Overseers” in the Christian Congregation.

The Christian “overseers”(episkopoi) correspond to those recognized as “older men”(presbyteroi) in the congregation. That both of these terms designate the same position in the congregation can be seen from the instance of Paul’s calling “the older men of the congregation” of Ephesus to Miletus to meet with him there. In exhorting these “older men,” he states:“Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers [form of episkopoi], to shepherd the congregation of God.”(Ac 20:17, 28)

The apostle further makes this clear in writing to Titus, where he discusses the subject of making appointments of “older men in city after city.” In evident reference to such ones, he uses the term “overseer”(episkopos).(Tit 1:5, 7) Both terms, therefore, refer to the same position, presbyteros indicating the mature qualities of the one so appointed, and episkopos the duties inherent with the appointment.

There was no set number of overseers for any one congregation. The number of overseers depended upon the number of those qualifying and accredited as “older men” in that congregation. That there were several overseers in the one congregation of Ephesus is evident. Likewise, in writing to the Philippian Christians, Paul referred to the “overseers” there (Php 1:1), indicating that they served as a body, overseeing the affairs of that congregation.

A consideration of the Christian Greek Scriptures indicates that the overseers, or older men, in any one congregation were of equal authority. In his congregational letters, Paul does not single out any one individual as the overseer, nor are these letters addressed to any individual as such. The letter to the Philippians was addressed “to all the holy ones in union with Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, along with overseers and ministerial servants.”(Php 1:1) it-2 pp. 564-565

Not one individual elder, presbyter, overseer or shepherd, but the entire “body of elders” was what the glorified Lord, Jesus Christ, called the “angel” that was symbolized by a heavenly star. Thus, about the year 96 C.E., he told the aged apostle John on the Isle of Patmos to write, saying:“To the angel of the congregation in Ephesus write: These are the things that he says who holds the seven stars in his right hand, he who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands.”(Rev. 2:1; 1:20)

The “body of elders”(or presbytery) there at Ephesus was to act like a star in shedding heavenly, spiritual light upon the congregation over which the holy spirit had made them shepherds. By such light these spiritual shepherds would guide them aright.(1 Tim. 4:14) w71/12/15 pp.751-752
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36504 Sep 25, 2013
Daily Text

Thursday, September 26

When I call, answer me, O my righteous God. In the distress you must make broad space for me. Show me favor and hear my prayer.—Ps. 4:1.

We can have similar confidence if we practice righteousness. Aware that Jehovah, the “righteous God,” blesses his upright people, we can confidently pray to him through his Son with faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice.(John 3:16, 36) What peace this gives us! At times, we may face a discouraging situation that robs us of confidence. Temporarily, this may have been true of David, for he sings:“You sons of men, how long must my glory be for insult, while you keep loving empty things, while you keep seeking to find a lie?”(Ps. 4:2) The expression “sons of men” evidently refers to mankind in an unfavorable sense. David’s enemies ‘loved empty things.’ Even if we become discouraged because of what others do, let us continue to pray earnestly and manifest complete trust in the only true God. w11 5/15 5:15, 16 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36505 Sep 25, 2013
Student wrote:
There were “Overseers” in the Christian Congregation.
The Christian “overseers”(episkopoi) correspond to those recognized as “older men”(presbyteroi) in the congregation. That both of these terms designate the same position in the congregation can be seen from the instance of Paul’s calling “the older men of the congregation” of Ephesus to Miletus to meet with him there. In exhorting these “older men,” he states:“Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock, among which the holy spirit has appointed you overseers [form of episkopoi], to shepherd the congregation of God.”(Ac 20:17, 28)
The apostle further makes this clear in writing to Titus, where he discusses the subject of making appointments of “older men in city after city.” In evident reference to such ones, he uses the term “overseer”(episkopos).(Tit 1:5, 7) Both terms, therefore, refer to the same position, presbyteros indicating the mature qualities of the one so appointed, and episkopos the duties inherent with the appointment.
There was no set number of overseers for any one congregation. The number of overseers depended upon the number of those qualifying and accredited as “older men” in that congregation. That there were several overseers in the one congregation of Ephesus is evident. Likewise, in writing to the Philippian Christians, Paul referred to the “overseers” there (Php 1:1), indicating that they served as a body, overseeing the affairs of that congregation.
A consideration of the Christian Greek Scriptures indicates that the overseers, or older men, in any one congregation were of equal authority. In his congregational letters, Paul does not single out any one individual as the overseer, nor are these letters addressed to any individual as such. The letter to the Philippians was addressed “to all the holy ones in union with Christ Jesus who are in Philippi, along with overseers and ministerial servants.”(Php 1:1) it-2 pp. 564-565
Not one individual elder, presbyter, overseer or shepherd, but the entire “body of elders” was what the glorified Lord, Jesus Christ, called the “angel” that was symbolized by a heavenly star. Thus, about the year 96 C.E., he told the aged apostle John on the Isle of Patmos to write, saying:“To the angel of the congregation in Ephesus write: These are the things that he says who holds the seven stars in his right hand, he who walks in the midst of the seven golden lampstands.”(Rev. 2:1; 1:20)
The “body of elders”(or presbytery) there at Ephesus was to act like a star in shedding heavenly, spiritual light upon the congregation over which the holy spirit had made them shepherds. By such light these spiritual shepherds would guide them aright.(1 Tim. 4:14) w71/12/15 pp.751-752

What a load of ignorant crap.

Your cult just takes a verse and spins it any way they want and you just live on it like a dung beetle.

I guess you should become a Christian by becoming a Presbyterian.

As long as you are not able to think critically then it is pointless to provide you with facts that you won't even look at.

I have pointed out your cowardice on many occasions and here is yet another example.

Let me know if you ever get your brain back. I can work with someone with a brain.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36506 Sep 25, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Thursday, September 26
When I call, answer me, O my righteous God. In the distress you must make broad space for me. Show me favor and hear my prayer.—Ps. 4:1.
We can have similar confidence if we practice righteousness. Aware that Jehovah, the “righteous God,” blesses his upright people, we can confidently pray to him through his Son with faith in Jesus’ ransom sacrifice.(John 3:16, 36) What peace this gives us! At times, we may face a discouraging situation that robs us of confidence. Temporarily, this may have been true of David, for he sings:“You sons of men, how long must my glory be for insult, while you keep loving empty things, while you keep seeking to find a lie?”(Ps. 4:2) The expression “sons of men” evidently refers to mankind in an unfavorable sense. David’s enemies ‘loved empty things.’ Even if we become discouraged because of what others do, let us continue to pray earnestly and manifest complete trust in the only true God. w11 5/15 5:15, 16 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Jeblowa witness don't believe in the only true God. They believe in a god named jeblowa (or whatever).

"More than 100 times in the Bible, God commanded people:“Don’t be afraid.”

"Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward." (Genesis 15:1, NIV)

The LORD said to Moses, "Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you, with his whole army and his land…" (Numbers 21:34, NIV)

The LORD said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid of them; I have given them into your hand. Not one of them will be able to withstand you." (Joshua 10:8, NIV)

Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, "Don't be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed." (Luke 8:50, NIV)

One night the Lord spoke to Paul in a vision: "Do not be afraid; keep on speaking, do not be silent." (Acts 18:9 NIV)

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last." (Revelation 1:17 NIV)"

http://christianity.about.com/od/topicaldevot...

Grow a pair and we will talk.

Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36507 Sep 25, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, September 25
Preach the word, be at it urgently.—2 Tim. 4:2.
When you consider what stands to be gained or lost as a result of our preaching, you probably feel an urgent need to speak to others about the good news.(Rom. 10:13, 14) God’s Word says:“When I say to the wicked one:‘You will positively die,’ and he actually turns back from his sin and carries on justice and righteousness,... he will positively keep living. He will not die. None of his sins with which he has sinned will be remembered against him.”(Ezek. 33:14-16) Indeed, the Bible tells those who teach the Kingdom message:“You will save both yourself and those who listen to you.”(1 Tim. 4:16; Ezek. 3:17-21) Jesus had foretold that an apostasy would develop.(Matt. 13:24, 25, 38) As that development approached, it was urgent for Timothy to “preach the word” even inside the congregation so that Christians would not be misled by the deceptive attractiveness of false teachings. Lives were at stake. w12 3/15 2:3, 4 (Examiing the Scriptures Daily 2013)
again your tex daily is full of Lies
Romans 10;13-14
DOESN'T POINT THE LORD to G-D HaShem YHVH(YEHOVA)EL SHADDAI

this verse in koine greek language direct to call in name of the Lord-JESUS CHRIST as EL GIBBOR-mighty god Greek Theos not The Theos

also again daily text from your leaders deceive those who read this text
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36508 Sep 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
may Bless you my friend?
anyway I do like both of you?
Student have to be humble file and ranks simple JW,

just help him somehow and defeat those hipocrities leaders who conspire wickedness against JW simple believers?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36509 Sep 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
may Bless you my friend?
anyway I do like both of you?
Student have to be humble file and ranks simple JW,
just help him somehow and defeat those hipocrities leaders who conspire wickedness against JW simple believers?

The Bible says "Seek and you will find..."

Student thinks that means to keep his head buried in the sand and eyes closed.

I like you to share your knowledge with me. Just remember neither of us know it all and we are both doing the best we can guided by the spirit of God.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36510 Sep 25, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
A very good post. I with at least 90% and the points of contention I have are minor. Early Churches did have a tradition of meeting on Sundays (to avoid conflict with the Sabbath and going to the temple).
And, of course, I don't take the NWO seriously as anything other than a figure of speech.
Otherwise, well done.
sir
globalism
NWO-GLOBALISM is real and fear making,
look ar USA government world activity and UNO having main part in this;
this is last 8th King from Book of Daniel, and part of UNO 8th King influence from 1990 WTBS JW finaces and their assects and leadership,
they prepare JW to take over place of religion who will be removed by them-atheistic government of this world
JW are prepared to avoid anarch,spiritual chaos, and donated money for their globalism agenda

since 1990 jw leaders enter membership of UNO,under secretive organisation NGO,without of informing their own little members JW,

even 1991 early year Watchtower viciously denied existing of masonic lodge, illuminatis,and is in silence that first their Watchtower president CH.T.Russel was 39 degree mason- illuminati,today having grave in the shape of illuminaties symgol-piramide look same like on 1 american dollar.

2nd president of JW was Rutheford also despot,and self proclaimed JW who built palace in Sarim California claiming that this place is for resurected ABRAHAM,JACOB, MOSES, etc.....
But alone this cigar and heavy drunkard was living there like king, and traveling overseas because alcohol,and cigars destroyed his lung-he cure them for donated money,and never preach gospel from door to door?.........

today leaders are separated by invisible wall from little JW, and in reality they hate those little members,traveling around the world for free, health insurance free, free cars, free transportation,free food,free apartments, everything is free,and reirement paid from free donated money?

only little bums JW WITHOUT OF JOBS PREACH FOR NOTHING, they don;t cover anything for their special pioneers,misionaries- even they don't give much enough money to eat everyday food after 12 hours preachings- SIMPLE PRACTICAL EXAMPLE I WAS FOR FEW YEARS AS SPECIAL PIONEER OVERSEAS,always hungry,OLD CLOTHES,WOREN SHOES,NOT EVEN GAVE SMALL BIKE TO MOVE AROUND CITY OR VILLAGES,and misionaries or special pioneers received only help from STRANGE PEOPLE NOT JEHOVA WITNESSES?

IT IS SHAME,NOT ONLY SPIRITUAL BUT PHISICAL ALSO,'THEY ARE NOT BROTHERS-THEY ARE HIPOCRITIES, LIARS AND SNIFFERS AGAINST OWN MEMBERS FOR THEIR SINS AND DISSFALOWSHIP THEM???

Just this organization JW is same condemn by God like all religions christianity for their commited crimes,and spiritual atrocities
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#36511 Sep 26, 2013
C T Russel was never a J Witness,he was Bible students international.
Rutheford started the J W.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36512 Sep 26, 2013
Daily Text

Friday, September 27

Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, and he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.—Ps. 55:22.

As we personally cope with life’s problems and diligently seek to comfort others, we can have the same faith and conviction as did the psalmist who sang the above. Indeed, Jehovah will always be there to comfort and support us as his loyal servants. God told his worshippers of ancient times:“I—I myself am the One that is comforting you people.”(Isa. 51:12) Jehovah will do the same for us and will bless our good deeds and words as we comfort mourning ones. Whether our hope is heavenly or earthly, each of us can be comforted by Paul’s words to his spirit-anointed fellow Christians:“May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and gave everlasting comfort and good hope by means of undeserved kindness, comfort your hearts and make you firm in every good deed and word.”—2 Thess. 2:16, 17. w11 10/15 4:17, 18 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36513 Sep 26, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, September 27
Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, and he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.—Ps. 55:22.
As we personally cope with life’s problems and diligently seek to comfort others, we can have the same faith and conviction as did the psalmist who sang the above. Indeed, Jehovah will always be there to comfort and support us as his loyal servants. God told his worshippers of ancient times:“I—I myself am the One that is comforting you people.”(Isa. 51:12) Jehovah will do the same for us and will bless our good deeds and words as we comfort mourning ones. Whether our hope is heavenly or earthly, each of us can be comforted by Paul’s words to his spirit-anointed fellow Christians:“May our Lord Jesus Christ himself and God our Father, who loved us and gave everlasting comfort and good hope by means of undeserved kindness, comfort your hearts and make you firm in every good deed and word.”—2 Thess. 2:16, 17. w11 10/15 4:17, 18 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

There is no such thing as a jehovah. This is a false and entirely made up god. Invented by a man who made a mistake.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36514 Sep 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
globalism

I do not believe in the NWO as anything other than a concept relating to freedom.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> look ar USA government world activity and UNO having main part in this;
this is last 8th King from Book of Daniel, and part of UNO 8th King influence from 1990 WTBS JW finaces and their assects and leadership,
they prepare JW to take over place of religion who will be removed by them-atheistic government of this world
JW are prepared to avoid anarch,spiritual chaos, and donated money for their globalism agenda

I do understand that the Watchtower is fundamentally evil and seems to fit into prophecies about false prophets.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> since 1990 jw leaders enter membership of UNO,under secretive organisation NGO,without of informing their own little members JW,
even 1991 early year Watchtower viciously denied existing of masonic lodge, illuminatis,and is in silence that first their Watchtower president CH.T.Russel was 39 degree mason- illuminati,today having grave in the shape of illuminaties symgol-piramide look same like on 1 american dollar.

I am aware of masonic symbolism on the dollar. I am also aware that Taze Russell was a mason and even his marker has masonic symbolism on it. I am alsow aware that the Watchtower cult denies his involvement in the masons even though many who knew him knew him as a mason.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> 2nd president of JW was Rutheford also despot,and self proclaimed JW who built palace in Sarim California claiming that this place is for resurected ABRAHAM,JACOB, MOSES, etc.....

Calling Judge Rutherford a despot is being rather nice. He is one of the most putrid examples of a human being this side of Hitler or Manson. The fact that he caved in to Hitler and supported him says more than any coverup lies the Watchtower cult can come up with to cover him.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
But alone this cigar and heavy drunkard was living there like king, and traveling overseas because alcohol,and cigars destroyed his lung-he cure them for donated money,and never preach gospel from door to door?.........

Yep, that be Judge Rutherford all right.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> today leaders are separated by invisible wall from little JW, and in reality they hate those little members,traveling around the world for free, health insurance free, free cars, free transportation,free food,free apartments, everything is free,and reirement paid from free donated money?

That is why I distinguish the Watchtower from the JW. The JW members are only peons who do the bidding of their evil leaders who suck up all the money and give nothing back. They are a corporation that is solely for profit.
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> only little bums JW WITHOUT OF JOBS PREACH FOR NOTHING, they don;t cover anything for their special pioneers,misionaries- even they don't give much enough money to eat everyday food after 12 hours preachings- SIMPLE PRACTICAL EXAMPLE I WAS FOR FEW YEARS AS SPECIAL PIONEER OVERSEAS,always hungry,OLD CLOTHES,WOREN SHOES,NOT EVEN GAVE SMALL BIKE TO MOVE AROUND CITY OR VILLAGES,and misionaries or special pioneers received only help from STRANGE PEOPLE NOT JEHOVA WITNESSES?
IT IS SHAME,NOT ONLY SPIRITUAL BUT PHISICAL ALSO,'THEY ARE NOT BROTHERS-THEY ARE HIPOCRITIES, LIARS AND SNIFFERS AGAINST OWN MEMBERS FOR THEIR SINS AND DISSFALOWSHIP THEM???
Just this organization JW is same condemn by God like all religions christianity for their commited crimes,and spiritual atrocities

I see you know the Watchtower cult well.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36515 Sep 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
globalism
look ar USA government world activity and UNO having main part in this;
since 1990 jw leaders enter membership of UNO,under secretive organisation NGO,without of informing their own little members JW,
2nd president of JW was Rutheford also despot,and self proclaimed JW who built palace in Sarim California claiming that this place is for resurected ABRAHAM,JACOB, MOSES, etc.....
today leaders are separated by invisible wall from little JW, and in reality they hate those little members,traveling around the world for free, health insurance free, free cars, free transportation,free food,free apartments, everything is free,and reirement paid from free donated money?
only little bums JW WITHOUT OF JOBS PREACH FOR NOTHING, they don;t cover anything for their special pioneers,misionaries- even they don't give much enough money to eat everyday food after 12 hours preachings- SIMPLE PRACTICAL EXAMPLE I WAS FOR FEW YEARS AS SPECIAL PIONEER OVERSEAS,always hungry,OLD CLOTHES,WOREN SHOES,NOT EVEN GAVE SMALL BIKE TO MOVE AROUND CITY OR VILLAGES,and misionaries or special pioneers received only help from STRANGE PEOPLE NOT JEHOVA WITNESSES?
In October 2001 The Guardian newspaper in the United Kingdom accused Jehovah's Witnesses of hypocrisy for being registered with the United Nations’(UN) Department of Public Information (DPI) as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). The newspaper claimed that all NGOs must support the United Nations, therefore Jehovah's Witnesses were guilty of hypocrisy because of teaching the United Nations is the prophesied “disgusting thing” of Revelation.

The Watchtower Society, the legal corporation used by Jehovah's Witnesses, immediately withdrew the DPI NGO membership. They explained that the requirements for being a DPI NGO had changed since they first signed up in 1992, and they then thanked The Guardian for bringing the matter to their attention.

More to it?

However, since that time many former disgruntled Jehovah’s Witnesses and other opposers have claimed that the NGO requirements never changed. Conspiracy theorists claim the Watchtower Society knew they were supporting the United Nations and kept it a “secret”. They even go so far as accusing the Watchtower Society of having deliberately distributed pro-UN propaganda in issues of the Awake! as “part of the deal” with the UN.

One conspiracy theorist has gone a step further, declaring the Watchtower Society has turned “apostate” and committed “spiritual adultery”, and is now part of a global conspiracy to promote a totalitarian world government under the UN. They claim that the letters of explanation from the Bethel are full of “lies” and “cover-ups”.

http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-...

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36516 Sep 26, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
In October 2001 The Guardian newspaper in the United Kingdom accused Jehovah's Witnesses of hypocrisy for being registered with the United Nations’(UN) Department of Public Information (DPI) as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). The newspaper claimed that all NGOs must support the United Nations, therefore Jehovah's Witnesses were guilty of hypocrisy because of teaching the United Nations is the prophesied “disgusting thing” of Revelation.
The Watchtower Society, the legal corporation used by Jehovah's Witnesses, immediately withdrew the DPI NGO membership. They explained that the requirements for being a DPI NGO had changed since they first signed up in 1992, and they then thanked The Guardian for bringing the matter to their attention.
More to it?
However, since that time many former disgruntled Jehovah’s Witnesses and other opposers have claimed that the NGO requirements never changed. Conspiracy theorists claim the Watchtower Society knew they were supporting the United Nations and kept it a “secret”. They even go so far as accusing the Watchtower Society of having deliberately distributed pro-UN propaganda in issues of the Awake! as “part of the deal” with the UN.
One conspiracy theorist has gone a step further, declaring the Watchtower Society has turned “apostate” and committed “spiritual adultery”, and is now part of a global conspiracy to promote a totalitarian world government under the UN. They claim that the letters of explanation from the Bethel are full of “lies” and “cover-ups”.

LOL!!!!

Zombie much?

You ever look up the facts or did you just accept the Watchtower version as you are trained to do?

Don't answer. That was rhetorical.

You are TERRIFIED of the facts so much that you consistently avoid them at all costs.

And you did not even answer 1% of the points in his post.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36517 Sep 26, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>

Some claim Jehovah’s Witnesses had “secret deals” with the United Nations, agreed to support it ant it’s goals, and then led to cover it up.

Is this conspiracy theory true?

We show direct evidence from the UN itself showing these accusations to be Just plain wrong. We also can demonstrate how accusers use deliberately misleading “evidence” and make may mistakes. Furthermore, one of the most prominent promoters of this conspiracy theory on the internet knows full well that the claims are erroneous but has tried to silence his critics and cover-up the evidence.

When you hear that the Watchtower Society was a United Nations NGO, you may not be aware that there is actually more than one kind of NGO. This fact is important, and apostates try to keep it secret because it proves the Society was innocent.

Did we agree to praise the UN?

Conspiracy theorists say we agreed to meet special UN criteria, including a requirement to “print articles praising the UN” to keep our “NGO status”. The UN itself says this is all wrong.

Apostates say the Society lied when they said no signature was even required to become a DPI-associated NGO. See how the apostate‘s own ‘evidence’ proves the Society to be completely right, leaving the apostates looking completely stupid.

The changing world of NGOs
The United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) produces a brochure for it's NGOs showing what the requirements are of NGOs. This brochure changed over the years, but apostates lie and quote from the current version, hoping you won‘t notice.

London Bethel wrote to the Guardian correcting their horribly inaccurate journalism. However crackpots now claim Bethel's letters of explanation are a “cover-up”. Read how the Society's version of events fully agrees with all the evidence apostates try to hide.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36518 Sep 26, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Some claim Jehovah’s Witnesses had “secret deals” with the United Nations, agreed to support it ant it’s goals, and then led to cover it up.
Is this conspiracy theory true?
We show direct evidence from the UN itself showing these accusations to be Just plain wrong. We also can demonstrate how accusers use deliberately misleading “evidence” and make may mistakes. Furthermore, one of the most prominent promoters of this conspiracy theory on the internet knows full well that the claims are erroneous but has tried to silence his critics and cover-up the evidence.
When you hear that the Watchtower Society was a United Nations NGO, you may not be aware that there is actually more than one kind of NGO. This fact is important, and apostates try to keep it secret because it proves the Society was innocent.
Did we agree to praise the UN?
Conspiracy theorists say we agreed to meet special UN criteria, including a requirement to “print articles praising the UN” to keep our “NGO status”. The UN itself says this is all wrong.
Apostates say the Society lied when they said no signature was even required to become a DPI-associated NGO. See how the apostate‘s own ‘evidence’ proves the Society to be completely right, leaving the apostates looking completely stupid.
The changing world of NGOs
The United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) produces a brochure for it's NGOs showing what the requirements are of NGOs. This brochure changed over the years, but apostates lie and quote from the current version, hoping you won‘t notice.
London Bethel wrote to the Guardian correcting their horribly inaccurate journalism. However crackpots now claim Bethel's letters of explanation are a “cover-up”. Read how the Society's version of events fully agrees with all the evidence apostates try to hide.

There is Satanist literature that says Satan is the one true God. If you disagree they just point to the Satanist literature.

According to you they are doing the right thing.
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#36520 Sep 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is clever using God's word against his creation. Matt. 13:24-25 predicts the coming of the Watchtower cult. The cults followers have been lead into false teaching. They are the weeds who try to kill off the fruit of the true seed. The watchtower offers attractive false teachings to those who do not have the discernment of the spirit.
Satan is even so bold as to show himself in watchtower propaganda.
http://static.squarespace.com/static/50071f2c...
"The founders of both "faiths," the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the Watchtower Society (Jehovah Witnesses), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses??? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation (see Hitler was a Rothschild), on behalf of his friends and backers."
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religi...
C T russel was not a J W. Rutheford started the J W.
Russel started the international Bible Students
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#36521 Sep 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of ignorant crap.
Your cult just takes a verse and spins it any way they want and you just live on it like a dung beetle.
I guess you should become a Christian by becoming a Presbyterian.
As long as you are not able to think critically then it is pointless to provide you with facts that you won't even look at.
I have pointed out your cowardice on many occasions and here is yet another example.
Let me know if you ever get your brain back. I can work with someone with a brain.
Dogen where in the Bible do you find the Presbyterians???

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36522 Sep 27, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> Dogen where in the Bible do you find the Presbyterians???

You would have to read failed students post first to get the reference.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36523 Sep 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is Satanist literature that says Satan is the one true God. If you disagree they just point to the Satanist literature.
According to you they are doing the right thing.
Satan is a god, but not mine. It looks like he is your god!

From the Scriptures........

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt YOU in due time; 7 while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU. 8 Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone]. 9 But take YOUR stand against him, solid in the faith, knowing that the same things in the way of sufferings are being accomplished in the entire association of YOUR brothers in the world. 1 Peter 5:6-9

17 “These things I command YOU, that YOU love one another. 18 If the world hates YOU, YOU know that it has hated me before it hated YOU. 19 If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU. 20 Bear in mind the word I said to YOU, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute YOU also; if they have observed my word, they will observe YOURS also. 21 But they will do all these things against YOU on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me. John 15:17-21

3 If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 2 Corinthians 4:2-4

Satan’s design to keep people blind involves his use of false religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Dally Mama 764,426
Clash of clans hack last updated NOV 2014 23 min Hack free 1
Moses never existed 24 min truth 553
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 47 min truth 554,868
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 48 min MUQ2 37,648
Cool way to lace your choose 51 min zampire 1
moms do you like to keep your young sons bottom... (May '12) 1 hr CuriousCreature 22
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Catcher1 175,040
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr jjustice0981 603,601

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE