Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36522 Sep 27, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> Dogen where in the Bible do you find the Presbyterians???

You would have to read failed students post first to get the reference.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36523 Sep 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There is Satanist literature that says Satan is the one true God. If you disagree they just point to the Satanist literature.
According to you they are doing the right thing.
Satan is a god, but not mine. It looks like he is your god!

From the Scriptures........

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt YOU in due time; 7 while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU. 8 Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone]. 9 But take YOUR stand against him, solid in the faith, knowing that the same things in the way of sufferings are being accomplished in the entire association of YOUR brothers in the world. 1 Peter 5:6-9

17 “These things I command YOU, that YOU love one another. 18 If the world hates YOU, YOU know that it has hated me before it hated YOU. 19 If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU. 20 Bear in mind the word I said to YOU, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute YOU also; if they have observed my word, they will observe YOURS also. 21 But they will do all these things against YOU on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me. John 15:17-21

3 If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 2 Corinthians 4:2-4

Satan’s design to keep people blind involves his use of false religion.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36524 Sep 27, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan is a god,......
Satan’s design to keep people blind involves his use of false religion.

6 Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt YOU in due time;

Unlike the Watchtower cult who are arrogant and despise the very name of Christ's people.

7 while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU. 8 Keep YOUR senses, be watchful. YOUR adversary, the Devil, walks about like a roaring lion, seeking to devour [someone].

Like they have devoured the JW members. Satan's Lion (the Watchtower) preys on the BLIND and the DEAF

9 But take YOUR stand against him, solid in the faith, knowing that the same things in the way of sufferings are being accomplished in the entire association of YOUR brothers in the world. 1 Peter 5:6-9

The Watchtower is the source of all the JW minions suffering. They suck the very life out of their members and discard them when they are in need.

17 “These things I command YOU, that YOU love one another.

Unlike the FALSE love of the watchtower cult which turns its back the moment you need.

18 If the world hates YOU, YOU know that it has hated me before it hated YOU.

And if you distort the truth of the living Elohim Yahweh then you can expect worse things to happen to you.

19 If YOU were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because YOU are no part of the world, but I have chosen YOU out of the world, on this account the world hates YOU.

The world hates Nazi's, fornicators, gays,.... therefore OBVIOUSLY god loves them more than you.

20 Bear in mind the word I said to YOU, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute YOU also; if they have observed my word, they will observe YOURS also. 21 But they will do all these things against YOU on account of my name, because they do not know him that sent me. John 15:17-21

Satan knows the Bible and will use it against Christs followers. He will pervert and distort the message as the WATCHTOWER cult does. The Watchtower steals the minds and souls of the ignorant and gullible. The spiritually blind become his by default. Those who have rejected the very spirit of God (the JW minions of the Watchtower) have fallen victim to his power.

3 If, now, the good news we declare is in fact veiled, it is veiled among those who are perishing, 4 among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through. 2 Corinthians 4:2-4

Indeed, is there any more blind and unbelieving than the JW sheep who have wandered into the wolves den? They are taught to reject Christs chosen people and to believe delusions spewed by those in power over them.

Satan’s design to keep people blind involves his use of false religion.... The Watchtower (and other cults).

Satan is your god. You long to cry out 'Hail Satan'! But that would be too honest and insightful of you.

You are cutoff from Yahweh. You can never find Yahweh clinging to the apron of Satan. You are forever lost.

Continue to exult the father of lies if you wish. I cannot stop you. I can only offer you the one that can save you.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36525 Sep 27, 2013
Daily Text

Saturday, September 28

Humble yourselves ... under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time; while you throw all your anxiety upon him.—1 Pet. 5:6, 7.

Certain men hold back from getting involved in spiritual matters because they do not read well or cannot express themselves fluently or are just shy. Some men are uncomfortable sharing their views or feelings in a public setting. The thought of having to study, comment at Christian meetings, or share their faith with others may seem overwhelming to them.“When I was young,” admits a Christian brother,“I would quickly walk up to the door, pretend to ring the doorbell, and quietly walk away, hoping no one would hear or see me.... The thought of going from door to door made me physically ill.” A fine way to help someone struggling with feelings of inadequacy is to encourage him to focus on Jehovah instead of on himself. This requires that we help our Bible student to develop spirituality.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36526 Sep 27, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Some claim Jehovah’s Witnesses had “secret deals” with the United Nations, agreed to support it ant it’s goals, and then led to cover it up.
Is this conspiracy theory true?
We show direct evidence from the UN itself showing these accusations to be Just plain wrong. We also can demonstrate how accusers use deliberately misleading “evidence” and make may mistakes. Furthermore, one of the most prominent promoters of this conspiracy theory on the internet knows full well that the claims are erroneous but has tried to silence his critics and cover-up the evidence.
When you hear that the Watchtower Society was a United Nations NGO, you may not be aware that there is actually more than one kind of NGO. This fact is important, and apostates try to keep it secret because it proves the Society was innocent.
Did we agree to praise the UN?
Conspiracy theorists say we agreed to meet special UN criteria, including a requirement to “print articles praising the UN” to keep our “NGO status”. The UN itself says this is all wrong.
Apostates say the Society lied when they said no signature was even required to become a DPI-associated NGO. See how the apostate‘s own ‘evidence’ proves the Society to be completely right, leaving the apostates looking completely stupid.
The changing world of NGOs
The United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) produces a brochure for it's NGOs showing what the requirements are of NGOs. This brochure changed over the years, but apostates lie and quote from the current version, hoping you won‘t notice.
London Bethel wrote to the Guardian correcting their horribly inaccurate journalism. However crackpots now claim Bethel's letters of explanation are a “cover-up”. Read how the Society's version of events fully agrees with all the evidence apostates try to hide.
http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-...
conspiracy theories are spread by your leaders to blind poor JW like you,
this way you deny the truth and believe Lies of your leaders

I am government poster,knowing exactly what is membership of NGO and UNO library entry- such permit obligate to sign all requirements of UNO activity on this globe like; condemn wars, donate to government of poor countries, misionary christianity works,peace treaties, politics, taking parts to agree for military interventions to remote danger globe countries areas, support doctors without Borders, CIA movements etc.....
JW LEADERS SIGN THIS MEBERSHIP,AND TODAY PLAY ROLE OF DOUBLE STANDARD HIPORITIES AND LIARS TO THE WORLD AND HIS LITTLE JW MEMBERS
UNO according to the JW leaders is red beast abomination and desolation,support this beast by JW leaders is to support satanic world globalistic movements influenced Watchtower by Don Adams from UNO secret finacial leader control all finances of JW

so?conspiracy posess your brain?,
FACT OF THOSE LIES AND FAKEN NWT and many false teachings allow me to depart from leadership of JW,
crowd of true believers from 1990 left JW as organization without of Gods Blessings,rather influenced by 8th King final king who seat now among top ranks leaders of JW
never forget my love of God and Gods Grace EPH 1;2-12 ALLOW ME TO LEAVE AFTER 33 YEARS BEING JW,AND SPECIAL PIONEER OVERSEAS FOR MANY YEARS

sir?
keep good work,and pray only to God for His mercy and grace
Eph 2;8-9
IF GOD SAVES YOU,GOD ALSO ALLOW YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS WICKED TODAY ORGANIZATION WHO IS HUNTING ONLY FOR HUGE MONEY,REAL ESTATES ,SELL THEM,AND LIE TO THEIR MEMBERS

DFS now is wicked slave JW leaders are left by Holy Spirit and
Jesus Christ
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36528 Sep 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of ignorant crap.
Your cult just takes a verse and spins it any way they want and you just live on it like a dung beetle.
I guess you should become a Christian by becoming a Presbyterian.
As long as you are not able to think critically then it is pointless to provide you with facts that you won't even look at.
I have pointed out your cowardice on many occasions and here is yet another example.
Let me know if you ever get your brain back. I can work with someone with a brain.
And you think you have a brain?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36529 Sep 27, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to read failed students post first to get the reference.
++++++++++
You do not even know what you are writing about, I wrote about a presbyter, NOT a Presbyterian

Definition of a presbyter,
World English Dictionary
presbyter (&#712;pr&#603;zb& #618;t&#601;)

— n
1. a.an elder of a congregation in the early Christian Church

b.(in some Churches having episcopal politics) an official who is subordinate to a bishop and has administrative, teaching, and sacerdotal functions
2.(in some hierarchical Churches) another name for priest

3. in the Presbyterian Church
a.a teaching elder
b.a ruling elder

[C16: from Late Latin, from Greek presbuteros an older man, from presbus old man]

Acts 15:1, 2, 6, 22, 23 records that, when the congregation in Antioch, Syria, referred a disputed matter to the governing body in Jerusalem,“the apostles and the older men [presbyters] gathered together to see about this affair.”

My posting was about elders (older man, presbyter).
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36530 Sep 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am government poster,knowing exactly what is membership of NGO and UNO library entry- such permit obligate to sign all requirements of UNO activity on this globe like; condemn wars, donate to government of poor countries, misionary christianity works,peace treaties, politics, taking parts to agree for military interventions to remote danger globe countries areas, support doctors without Borders, CIA movements etc.....
JW LEADERS SIGN THIS MEBERSHIP,AND TODAY PLAY ROLE OF DOUBLE STANDARD HIPORITIES AND LIARS TO THE WORLD AND HIS LITTLE JW MEMBERS
UNO according to the JW leaders is red beast abomination and desolation,support this beast by JW leaders is to support satanic world globalistic movements influenced Watchtower by Don Adams from UNO secret finacial leader control all finances of JW
FACT OF THOSE LIES AND FAKEN NWT and many false teachings allow me to depart from leadership of JW,
crowd of true believers from 1990 left JW as organization without of Gods Blessings,rather influenced by 8th King final king who seat now among top ranks leaders of JW
never forget my love of God and Gods Grace EPH 1;2-12 ALLOW ME TO LEAVE AFTER 33 YEARS BEING JW,AND SPECIAL PIONEER OVERSEAS FOR MANY YEARS
sir?
Eph 2;8-9
IF GOD SAVES YOU,GOD ALSO ALLOW YOU TO RUN AWAY FROM THIS WICKED TODAY ORGANIZATION WHO IS HUNTING ONLY FOR HUGE MONEY,REAL ESTATES ,SELL THEM,AND LIE TO THEIR MEMBERS
Jesus Christ
So you knew the requirements for being a DPI NGO had changed since they first signed up in 1992?
doug

Tsumeb, Namibia

#36531 Sep 28, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Some claim Jehovah’s Witnesses had “secret deals” with the United Nations, agreed to support it ant it’s goals, and then led to cover it up.
Is this conspiracy theory true?
We show direct evidence from the UN itself showing these accusations to be Just plain wrong. We also can demonstrate how accusers use deliberately misleading “evidence” and make may mistakes. Furthermore, one of the most prominent promoters of this conspiracy theory on the internet knows full well that the claims are erroneous but has tried to silence his critics and cover-up the evidence.
When you hear that the Watchtower Society was a United Nations NGO, you may not be aware that there is actually more than one kind of NGO. This fact is important, and apostates try to keep it secret because it proves the Society was innocent.
Did we agree to praise the UN?
Conspiracy theorists say we agreed to meet special UN criteria, including a requirement to “print articles praising the UN” to keep our “NGO status”. The UN itself says this is all wrong.
Apostates say the Society lied when they said no signature was even required to become a DPI-associated NGO. See how the apostate‘s own ‘evidence’ proves the Society to be completely right, leaving the apostates looking completely stupid.
The changing world of NGOs
The United Nations Department of Public Information (DPI) produces a brochure for it's NGOs showing what the requirements are of NGOs. This brochure changed over the years, but apostates lie and quote from the current version, hoping you won‘t notice.
London Bethel wrote to the Guardian correcting their horribly inaccurate journalism. However crackpots now claim Bethel's letters of explanation are a “cover-up”. Read how the Society's version of events fully agrees with all the evidence apostates try to hide.
http://www.jehovahsjudgment.co.uk/watchtower-...
DR shrink please read Isaiah 19:19. and tell me what you think about it.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36532 Sep 28, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
So you knew the requirements for being a DPI NGO had changed since they first signed up in 1992?
yes
signong DPI NGO,is signing complete obedience and compliance to UNO requirements not exluding anyone who get ID and membership to Enter UNO; library,janitors, security guards, or outsiders,all of them have to 100% be under UNO directives, that way JW leaders are liars to all of you JW little guys?

DPI NGO changed laws and made them more strick to be under UNO law scrutinies about outsiders also JW too,
till today JW secretive Group appointed directly by their leaders still attending UNO headquarters,libraries, and support all UNO requirements to control this world-
UNO is 8th King described in Daniel book
and JW top leaders are corrupted leaders evil slave described by Jesus at Mat 24;48-51

sorry?but it is the truth
and it is up to you and your own spiritual goodness to try to search without of Watchtower help,
I am not enemy of anyone,nor JW good little people,and unsaved believers JW.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36533 Sep 28, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> DR shrink please read Isaiah 19:19. and tell me what you think about it.
I will explain you later,
because this passage talk about today world(Egypt symbolize power of this world and their christianity,political and financial structure making slaves and persecuting chosen annointed nation spiritual Israel,but not ORGANIZATION OF JW- how they falsely claim)

maybe is this much enough for you,
because annointed ones and great crowd is not described in Bible,that they are JW,and belongs to JW organization
Rev 7;1-8.....clearly point to spiritual new Israel(CHRIST FOLLOWERS) and chosen first fruits of 144000 from this group(church ages not JW) existed almost 2000 years,
Rev 7;9
tell us about great crowd from all nations,languages tribes, without of number etc.... not FROM JW organization,also they are late fruits of church ages, taken and saved by grace from God from this whole world not JW organization only.

Egypt is modern world persecuting all anoinnted remnant by their world powers(money,sucess, glamour, etc)
because they don't belong to this world,
among them is great crowd saints(not only JW) who are also under this world heavy burden

so
planet belongs to God,there not exist any earthly church or organizations like JW to enslave Gods Power ,Gods Spirit,and claim that only they have GODS BLESSINGS AND ACCESS TO GODS SPIRIT.

it is laughable,because not churches or JW are the way and the truth or the gate,only Jesus Alone John 14;6

also great crowd and 144000 are not only JW,

they are organised by spiritual Hevenly temple of Holy TABERNACLE 2 THESS 2;1,serving God day and night and conversate with God through Gods Word Bible only(not leaders falsely translating Bible and feed Gods Sheep with their iwn trush)also
not in Vatican,JW WTBS, OR ANY CHRISTIANITY

May God bless you to understand this short heavenly biblical message

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36537 Sep 28, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir?
Eph 2;8-9
Jesus Christ

It is amusing that JW are so gullible that they swallow everything that the Watchtower cult feeds them. The evidence of wrongdoing on the part of the Watchtower is irrefutable, but since they are not allowed to read it the cult can tell them anything and they believe it. That is the mind control working. The Watchtower cult is one of the more effective mind control cults around

Do you have any difficulty believing that if the cult told its members to drink the kool-aid that they would fall in line and drink it?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36538 Sep 28, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think you have a brain?

Compared to the Dub's I have two.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36539 Sep 28, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
You do not even know what you are writing about, I wrote about a presbyter, NOT a Presbyterian

Where the frig do you think the word Presbyterian comes from you ignorant dub?

Amazing. I think you find converting oxygen into carbon dioxide to be mentally challenging.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36540 Sep 28, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

You are getting all your information from the Watchtower cult, yes? You accept everything the false prophets say, do you not?

Ergo you are unaware (in denial) that Watchtower speaks with the authority of the father of lies.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36541 Sep 28, 2013
doug wrote:
<quoted text> DR shrink please read Isaiah 19:19. and tell me what you think about it.

It is about a conflict between Assyria and Egypt and an unnamed Pharaoh.

I am sure the Watchtower cult warps it out of context as they always do.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36542 Sep 28, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yes
signong DPI NGO,is signing complete obedience and compliance to UNO requirements not exluding anyone who get ID and membership to Enter UNO; library,janitors, security guards, or outsiders,all of them have to 100% be under UNO directives, that way JW leaders are liars to all of you JW little guys?
DPI NGO changed laws and made them more strick to be under UNO law scrutinies about outsiders also JW too,
till today JW secretive Group appointed directly by their leaders still attending UNO headquarters,libraries, and support all UNO requirements to control this world-
UNO is 8th King described in Daniel book
and JW top leaders are corrupted leaders evil slave described by Jesus at Mat 24;48-51
sorry?but it is the truth
and it is up to you and your own spiritual goodness to try to search without of Watchtower help,
I am not enemy of anyone,nor JW good little people,and unsaved believers JW.

The Watchtower cult is very good at deception. They keep their minions in the dark and tell them lies. The JW members do not deserve what they fallen into. No one deserves that.

Imagining living your life without love.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36543 Sep 28, 2013
Daily Text

Sunday, September 29

All these operations the one and the same spirit performs, making a distribution to each one respectively just as it wills.—1 Cor. 12:11.

Do accounts of Jehovah’s blessing on the first-century congregation of anointed ones provide significant encouragement to God’s dedicated servants today? Without a doubt! Bear in mind Paul’s inspired words to the congregation in Corinth concerning the miraculous gifts of the spirit in his day:“Now there are varieties of gifts, but there is the same spirit; and there are varieties of ministries, and yet there is the same Lord; and there are varieties of operations, and yet it is the same God who performs all the operations in all persons.”(1 Cor. 12:4-6) Yes, holy spirit can operate in different ways on different servants of God for a purpose. Indeed, the holy spirit is available both to Christ’s “little flock” and to his “other sheep.”(Luke 12:32; John 10:16) Yet, it does not always operate in the same way on each member of the congregation.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36544 Sep 28, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
It is about a conflict between Assyria and Egypt and an unnamed Pharaoh.
I am sure the Watchtower cult warps it out of context as they always do.
Bible is parabolic and metaforic language develop by ages till today with actual events or parables comparing ancient events and fulfiling results at end of Ages and 2 nd Return of Christ

I gave this guy short explanation about today meanings of Egypt or Assyria two powers waging war at end of globe ages only with God

so read Bible Psalm 78;2
mat 13;34-34.mark 4;33,34.John 10;6

it is always good to look at Scripture and follow advice of 2 tim 3;16,
also be careful of words From 2 peter 1;20.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36545 Sep 28, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, September 29
All these operations the one and the same spirit performs, making a distribution to each one respectively just as it wills.—1 Cor. 12:11.
Do accounts of Jehovah’s blessing on the first-century congregation of anointed ones provide significant encouragement to God’s dedicated servants today? Without a doubt! Bear in mind Paul’s inspired words to the congregation in Corinth concerning the miraculous gifts of the spirit in his day:“Now there are varieties of gifts, but there is the same spirit; and there are varieties of ministries, and yet there is the same Lord; and there are varieties of operations, and yet it is the same God who performs all the operations in all persons.”(1 Cor. 12:4-6) Yes, holy spirit can operate in different ways on different servants of God for a purpose. Indeed, the holy spirit is available both to Christ’s “little flock” and to his “other sheep.”(Luke 12:32; John 10:16) Yet, it does not always operate in the same way on each member of the congregation.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
LET ME TELL YOU SIR
this text contradict claims of your leaders?

because Holy Spirit spread only one Gods Spirit fruits-gal 5;22-24

but congregations of JW have different spirits,cold,warm or lovely,not dependent from Gods Spirit who is not by ages changable,

But Congregations of JW are influenced by man mas spirits,
dependnet what nature and character elders of KH are?

if elder over KH is mean-it means Spirit of congreagation is MEAN
IF elder of KH is sweet and lovely-it means spirit of congregation is sweet and lovely?

SUCH CLAIMS,CLAIM ALL JW AROUND THE WORLD OF KH

but those claims exclude Holy Spirit who is not changable love;love,joy,peace, longsuffering,gentelness,goodn ess,faith,meekness,temperance
And they that are Christ's have cruciffies the flesh with the affections and earthly lusts

also;KH of JW worldwide doesn't experess such ONE GODS SPIRIT,only man made spirit with world spirit and changable man nature and mind

daily text is simple false,fable, according to the double standard of JW leaders teachings

THERE IS NOT SUCH SPIRIT FROM GAL 5;22-24 EXIST AS ONE UNITY AT ORGANIZATION OF JW?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Clearwater 36,752
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Demon Finder 640,820
Do Indian men like Chinese girls 4 min Theresa000 1
Play "end of the word" part 2 38 min andet1987 1,688
Chinese are dishonest, greedy and cold-blooded. (Jan '14) 42 min andet1987 21
Sissy Boys love black guys 47 min Sissyvanessa74 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 54 min Jake from State Farm 969,747
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Ricky F 618,241
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr AussieBobby 280,829
More from around the web