Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36470 Sep 20, 2013
Daily Text


Saturday, September 21

Because you are no part of the world,... on this account the world hates you.—John 15:19.

As Christianity spread, were Christians to come to terms with the world, conforming to its practices and becoming a part of it? No. Wherever they lived, they were to distinguish themselves from Satan’s system.(1 Pet. 2:11, 12) Confirming that early Christians conducted themselves as “aliens and temporary residents” in the Roman world, historian Kenneth Scott Latourette wrote:“It is one of the commonplaces of history that in its first three centuries Christianity met persistent and often severe persecution ... The accusations varied. Because they refused to participate in pagan ceremonies the Christians were dubbed atheists. Through their abstention from much of the community life—the pagan festivals, the public amusements which to Christians were shot through and through with pagan beliefs, practices, and immoralities—they were derided as haters of the human race.” w11 11/15 3:6-8 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36471 Sep 20, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are trying to put words in my mouth.
No thank you. I will use my own words and reject yours.
You might want to reread your own post (above) and see if you can spot your own inconsistencies in it.
As to the status of MY salvation, it is not your opinion that matters.
If you don't understand my teaching that is fine, just don't comment if you don't understand.
cyber space and cyber conversations doesn't have any impacts to anyone,
also what you mention is simple stupidity
I don't have any idea who are you,your name,age, or face,
I don't care slightest about such poor scums like you who ramble around and insult those who believe differently from you

status of salvation is in Bible,
only grace can save you Eph 1;2-12.Eph 2;8-9
you sounds like unsaved human worldly insults,groudge,pretences are simple proof who you are.

why you enter with your discussions,send others to your books,internet links and same time insult Student who is doing same like you,only you post your books,links etc...
Student posts Watchtower,daily texts and Bible
BUT YOU EXPRESS HATE AGAINST HIM,JW
this is not fruit of Gods Spirit at all Gal 5;22-24

please?start study deligently Bible and change your hostile attitudes to other who believes differently from you?

Now I see,you don't fit at all true Gospel or true Bible witnessing??
sorry?
you expose in every posts your personality and who you are?

May God have mercy on you mister dogen
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36472 Sep 20, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you failed to understand my posts and try to put words into my mouth.
There are parts of your post that I do not understand as your English is choppy. But I still see the inconsistency in what you are saying.
Which is your faith in? The spirit or the Bible?
The Bible says to look to the spirit for guidance.
reasd bible english passages,
and don't contradict your own respond?
also
you don't understand,but you see incosistency.
he he heeee,how you can see incosistency if you don't understand someone english.

How you can know God and His Gospel,if you don't understand original languages of Bible?

what is Bible?
if you don;t understand Bible Gods Spirit,how you can understand Bible at all?
what is Guidance of believer?
look at Jesus Words John 14;26-27
You get answer
but I doubt if you understand Bible at all and Bible Spirit who is called Comforter Holy Spirit,

for sure Holy Spirit doesn't flow from you,your church,your fables books or your man made Lies,same like Leaders of JW-none of you is able to speculate and adjust, John 15;26-27
direct directives given by God to His chosen elected by Grace Gods Children Eph 1;2-12

have good day my dear deceived friend,deceived by your man made doctrines church, controled not by Holy Spirit,only by you or your priest
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36474 Sep 21, 2013
what is happen with my deceived church friend Dogen

mocking JW for watchtower advertising, but he does same,only advertise his own worthless world literature?
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36476 Sep 21, 2013
Daily Text


Sunday, September 22

He does not give the spirit by measure.—John 3:34.

Moses was entrusted with enormous responsibility in the nation of Israel. God’s spirit empowered him to prophesy, judge, write, lead, and perform miracles.(Isa. 63:11-14) Yet, at one point, Moses lamented that the load was simply too heavy.(Num. 11:14, 15) So Jehovah took “away some of the spirit” that was upon Moses and put it on 70 others to help carry the workload.(Num. 11:16, 17) However, Moses still had all the spirit that he needed. Today, Jehovah supplies as much of his spirit as we need, according to our circumstances. Are you enduring trials? Are legitimate demands on your time increasing? Are you striving to provide for the spiritual and physical needs of your family while coping with rising expenses or anxieties over health? Are you carrying weighty responsibilities in the congregation? Be assured that by means of his spirit, God can give you the strength you need to cope with any situation.—Rom. 15:13 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Fart HU

Baltimore, MD

#36477 Sep 21, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Sunday, September 22
He does not give the spirit by measure.—John 3:34.
Moses was entrusted with enormous responsibility in the nation of Israel. God’s spirit empowered him to prophesy, judge, write, lead, and perform miracles.(Isa. 63:11-14) Yet, at one point, Moses lamented that the load was simply too heavy.(Num. 11:14, 15) So Jehovah took “away some of the spirit” that was upon Moses and put it on 70 others to help carry the workload.(Num. 11:16, 17) However, Moses still had all the spirit that he needed. Today, Jehovah supplies as much of his spirit as we need, according to our circumstances. Are you enduring trials? Are legitimate demands on your time increasing? Are you striving to provide for the spiritual and physical needs of your family while coping with rising expenses or anxieties over health? Are you carrying weighty responsibilities in the congregation? Be assured that by means of his spirit, God can give you the strength you need to cope with any situation.—Rom. 15:13 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
your daily text
completly contradict activity and absolute obedience of Mose to G-D YHVH( Angel of the Lord)
only one time Moses complain by the rocks of Meriba,and was punished not to enter Promise Land

our responsibilty is to Love God and keep His commandments, not congregation responsibility before man and their yoke thrown on all of you, gal 5;1

only God can give strenght to cope any situations only for those who are His elected chosen by grace children Eph 1;2-12.

your daily texts mostly direct to be obey man not God, be loyal to man(remind me Hitler loyalists commiting horrible blind crimes)

but using Bible passages you guys use out of context and biblical rulers of 2 tim 3;13.
never forget 2 Peter 1;20

God bless you to be free of any man yoke-in this case your leaders deceiving all of you my friend
gal 5;1

have good night mister Student,
your friend Dogen is little bit harsh,but he is good believer,just listen and be patient with him

good teacher is at first patient listener??
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36479 Sep 22, 2013
First-century Christians enjoyed unity because they all received encouragement from the same source. They recognized that Jesus was teaching and directing the congregation through a governing body, composed of the apostles and older men in Jerusalem.

These devoted men based their decisions on God’s Word and had traveling overseers communicate their instructions to the congregations in many lands. Concerning some such overseers, the Bible says:“As they traveled on through the cities they would deliver to those there for observance the decrees that had been decided upon by the apostles and older men who were in Jerusalem.”—Acts 15:6, 19-22; 16:4.

Similarly today, a Governing Body composed of spirit-anointed Christians contributes to the unity of the worldwide congregation.

The Governing Body publishes spiritually encouraging literature in many languages. This spiritual food is based on God’s Word. Thus, what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah.—Isa. 54:13.

Christian overseers also promote unity by taking the lead in preaching. The spirit of companionship that unites those who work together in God’s service is far stronger than the spirit that unites others in the world who merely socialize together.

The Christian congregation was founded, not to function as a social club, but to honor Jehovah and to get a job done—the work of preaching the good news, making disciples, and building up the congregation.(Rom. 1:11, 12; 1 Thess. 5:11; Heb. 10:24, 25)

Thus, the apostle Paul could say of Christians:“You are standing firm in one spirit, with one soul striving side by side for the faith of the good news.”—Phil. 1:27.

Accordingly, as Jehovah’s people, we are united because we accept Jehovah’s sovereignty, love our brothers, hope in God’s Kingdom, and respect the ones God uses to take the lead among us.

Jehovah helps us to overcome certain attitudes that because of our imperfection could otherwise threaten our unity.—Rom. 12:2. W10 9/15 p.12

Your friend Dogen does not know to much of the Bible, so why would I listen to him?

I hope you pray and ask Jehovah for his Holy Spirit to help you.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36480 Sep 22, 2013
Daily Text


Monday, September 23

He explained the matter to them by bearing thorough witness concerning the kingdom of God and by using persuasion with them concerning Jesus from both the law of Moses and the Prophets, from morning till evening.—Acts 28:23.

Why was Paul so effective in bearing witness? Today’s text highlights a number of reasons.(1) He focused on God’s Kingdom and on Jesus Christ.(2) He tried to appeal to his listeners “by using persuasion.”(3) He reasoned from the Scriptures.(4) He showed a selfless attitude, bearing witness “from morning till evening.” Paul gave a powerful witness, but not everyone responded.“Some began to believe the things said; others would not believe,” notes verse 24. Dissension ensued, and the people departed. Was Paul disheartened because not everyone accepted the good news? By no means! Acts 28:30, 31 tells us:“He remained for an entire two years in his own hired house, and he would kindly receive all those who came in to him, preaching the kingdom of God to them.”(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36483 Sep 23, 2013
Student wrote:
First-century Christians enjoyed unity because they all received encouragement from the same source.

Actually Christianity was quite diverse long before the end of the first century and groups were in conflict. 3-4 major groups formed and they were all preaching against each other. You can even see this in Paul's writings. A couple of his churches were started by other groups but he took them over.
Student wrote:
They recognized that Jesus was teaching and directing the congregation through a governing body, composed of the apostles and older men in Jerusalem.

Direct succession. People were promoted based on their loyalty to the apostles. There was no "governing body" and the very idea would have been apostasy to most early Christians. Very early on they remained members of the Jewish community but as they branched out they had no higher level organization. The apostles were the organization.
Student wrote:
These devoted men based their decisions on God’s Word and had traveling overseers ......”—Acts 15:6, 19-22; 16:4.

This was only in one community. Only one of the 4 major divisions of early Christianity.
Student wrote:
Similarly today, a Governing Body composed of spirit-anointed Christians contributes to the unity of the worldwide congregation.

No, "governing bodies" in denominations are mostly disasters. Look at the Roman Catholics and their clones (EO, Mormons, JW's, etc). They are more trouble than they are worth.
Student wrote:
The Governing Body publishes spiritually encouraging literature in many languages. This spiritual food is based on God’s Word. Thus, what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah.—Isa. 54:13.

This is a lie. This verse says nothing about overlords pushing alternative teaching in published form on to the ignorant masses.

You just believe whatever your cult tells you.
Student wrote:
Christian overseers also promote unity ........

JW overseers mostly work on the bribe system. They get passed cash and are offered other favors for good reports. There has been a book written by a former overseer who tells he got paid more in bribes than by the cult.
Student wrote:
The Christian congregation was founded, not to function as a social club, but to honor Jehovah and to get a job done—the work of preaching the good news, making disciples, and building up the congregation.(Rom. 1:11, 12; 1 Thess. 5:11; Heb. 10:24, 25)

No mention of a 'jerkovah'(whatever) in any of those passages. Most often 1st century Christian would have used the equivalent of Lord. Yahweh's name was considered sacred.
Student wrote:
Thus, the apostle Paul could say of Christians:“You are standing firm in one spirit, with one soul striving side by side for the faith of the good news.”—Phil. 1:27.

He only said that to HIS churches. Remember, Paul's followers were a MINORITY till near the end of the first century.
Student wrote:
Jehovah helps us to overcome certain attitudes that because of our imperfection could otherwise threaten our unity.—Rom. 12:2. W10 9/15 p.12

This seems to have failed. Christianity is not a united group. JW cultists get their wrong information from an organization that is PROVEN to lie to maintain power.
Student wrote:
Your friend Dogen does not know to much of the Bible, so why would I listen to him?

I know far more than you. You cannot even argue with me. You have failed at every attempt. What does that tell you? What does that tell others?

Bottom line is that you are not saved. The Watchtower cult cannot provide you with what it does not have.... salvation which comes only from Yahweh through Yesuha (Jesus). Not through a classic mind control cult that is 99% lies.

I hope you pray and ask Yahweh for his Holy Spirit to help you.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36485 Sep 23, 2013
Daily Text


Tuesday, September 24

Do not lean upon your own understanding.—Prov. 3:5.

When Jesus was under trial, he resolutely refused to lean on his own understanding. Think of it! The wisest man ever to live on this earth chose not to draw on his own wisdom for answers. For instance, when Satan tempted him, Jesus repeatedly answered with the phrase:“It is written.”(Matt. 4:4, 7, 10) He relied on his Father’s wisdom to ward off temptation, showing the humility that Satan despises and utterly lacks. Do we do the same? A family head who imitates Jesus’ watchfulness lets God’s Word guide him, especially in trialsome times. Around the world, thousands of family heads are doing just that. They are steadfastly putting God’s Kingdom and pure worship first in life, even ahead of material concerns. Jehovah responds by blessing their efforts to provide for material needs, just as his Word promises.—Matt. 6:33 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36487 Sep 23, 2013
"A Jehovah’s Witness who sexually abused a child and then had his wrongdoing covered up by the church has been jailed for 13 years.

Gordon Leighton, 53, admitted sexually abusing a child when he was confronted with the allegations by church elders at Washington, Tyne and Wear.

The elders knew about the 53-year-old’s admissions for three years but refused to co-operate with the criminal investigation, and said what they had heard was confidential.

Leighton hit the headlines in the 1990s when his wife Yvonne, 28, died after refusing a blood transfusion after childbirth on religious grounds.

Judge Penny Moreland said that he had subjected his victim to 'untold damage' as she sentenced him at Newcastle Crown Court today.

The judge said:'You manipulated her with a combination of affection and attention and violence and threats.'

The defendant was found guilty of two charges of indecency with a child and six of indecent assault after a trial.

Prosecutor Katherine Dunn told the court it was in 2009 the victim, who is now an adult, broke her silence about what Leighton had done to her.

The court heard that at a special meeting at Lambton Kingdom Hall aimed at 'keeping the congregation clean', Leighton 'admitted sexual abuse' and made excuses for his vile behaviour.

Miss Dunn said:'The elders conducted their own investigation. A meeting was arranged and the defendant was confronted with the allegations.

'After initially denying the allegations he broke down and admitted sexually abusing the complainant.'

The court heard Leighton, of Washington, refused to answer any questions when interviewed by detectives and claimed his confession at the meeting was limited to reading pornographic material.

Throughout the six-day trial Leighton, a Jehovah’s Witness ministerial servant, denied all the allegations against him and denied he had confessed to the elders.

Throughout the criminal investigation, church elders Simon Preyser, Harry Logan and David Scott refused to make statements about Leighton’s confession, keeping their stance when the case was brought before Newcastle Crown Court.

Each was then issued a witness summons which they launched a court battle against, but they were ordered to testify by Judge Penny Moreland after months of legal wrangling.

Their barrister Richard Daniels said the men had a 'duty to God' not to breach confidence.

Leighton was also given a sexual offences prevention order and was ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register for life."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24009...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36489 Sep 23, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Christianity was quite diverse long before the end of the first century and groups were in conflict. 3-4 major groups formed and they were all preaching against each other. You can even see this in Paul's writings. A couple of his churches were started by other groups but he took them over.
<quoted text>
Direct succession. People were promoted based on their loyalty to the apostles. There was no "governing body" and the very idea would have been apostasy to most early Christians. Very early on they remained members of the Jewish community but as they branched out they had no higher level organization. The apostles were the organization.
<quoted text>
This was only in one community. Only one of the 4 major divisions of early Christianity.
<quoted text>
No, "governing bodies" in denominations are mostly disasters. Look at the Roman Catholics and their clones (EO, Mormons, JW's, etc). They are more trouble than they are worth.
<quoted text>
This is a lie. This verse says nothing about overlords pushing alternative teaching in published form on to the ignorant masses.
You just believe whatever your cult tells you.
<quoted text>
JW overseers mostly work on the bribe system. They get passed cash and are offered other favors for good reports. There has been a book written by a former overseer who tells he got paid more in bribes than by the cult.
<quoted text>
No mention of a 'jerkovah'(whatever) in any of those passages. Most often 1st century Christian would have used the equivalent of Lord. Yahweh's name was considered sacred.
<quoted text>
He only said that to HIS churches. Remember, Paul's followers were a MINORITY till near the end of the first century.
<quoted text>
This seems to have failed. Christianity is not a united group. JW cultists get their wrong information from an organization that is PROVEN to lie to maintain power.
<quoted text>
I know far more than you. You cannot even argue with me. You have failed at every attempt. What does that tell you? What does that tell others?
Bottom line is that you are not saved. The Watchtower cult cannot provide you with what it does not have.... salvation which comes only from Yahweh through Yesuha (Jesus). Not through a classic mind control cult that is 99% lies.
I hope you pray and ask Yahweh for his Holy Spirit to help you.
Why would I want to argue with you? Look at your reply! NOT ONCE DID YOU QUOTE ANY SCRIPTURE.

What could I possibly earn learn from you? How to look things up on the internet?

You your information, I do pray and asked Jehovah (English) Yahweh (Hebrew) for his Holy Spirit, and I also ask him to please help others to learn about him. And that includes you.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36490 Sep 23, 2013
Dogen wrote:
"A Jehovah’s Witness who sexually abused a child and then had his wrongdoing covered up by the church has been jailed for 13 years.
Gordon Leighton, 53, admitted sexually abusing a child when he was confronted with the allegations by church elders at Washington, Tyne and Wear.
The elders knew about the 53-year-old’s admissions for three years but refused to co-operate with the criminal investigation, and said what they had heard was confidential.
Leighton hit the headlines in the 1990s when his wife Yvonne, 28, died after refusing a blood transfusion after childbirth on religious grounds.
Judge Penny Moreland said that he had subjected his victim to 'untold damage' as she sentenced him at Newcastle Crown Court today.
The judge said:'You manipulated her with a combination of affection and attention and violence and threats.'
The defendant was found guilty of two charges of indecency with a child and six of indecent assault after a trial.
Prosecutor Katherine Dunn told the court it was in 2009 the victim, who is now an adult, broke her silence about what Leighton had done to her.
The court heard that at a special meeting at Lambton Kingdom Hall aimed at 'keeping the congregation clean', Leighton 'admitted sexual abuse' and made excuses for his vile behaviour.
Miss Dunn said:'The elders conducted their own investigation. A meeting was arranged and the defendant was confronted with the allegations.
'After initially denying the allegations he broke down and admitted sexually abusing the complainant.'
The court heard Leighton, of Washington, refused to answer any questions when interviewed by detectives and claimed his confession at the meeting was limited to reading pornographic material.
Throughout the six-day trial Leighton, a Jehovah’s Witness ministerial servant, denied all the allegations against him and denied he had confessed to the elders.
Throughout the criminal investigation, church elders Simon Preyser, Harry Logan and David Scott refused to make statements about Leighton’s confession, keeping their stance when the case was brought before Newcastle Crown Court.
Each was then issued a witness summons which they launched a court battle against, but they were ordered to testify by Judge Penny Moreland after months of legal wrangling.
Their barrister Richard Daniels said the men had a 'duty to God' not to breach confidence.
Leighton was also given a sexual offences prevention order and was ordered to sign the sex offenders’ register for life."
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24009...
At our special meetings, no one answers question about their private lives. This has never been done in any congregation that I have ever been too.

The elders will have a private meeting regarding allegations about a member. These meetings are private between the elders and the member. Then if they find that there has been sexual abuse of anyone, then that member is disfellowshipped.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36491 Sep 23, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to argue with you? Look at your reply! NOT ONCE DID YOU QUOTE ANY SCRIPTURE.

Sorry. I expected my audience to know the scripture.
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
What could I possibly earn learn from you? How to look things up on the internet?

Sorry you are offended by the truth. I know Satan hates the truth and you are on of his children.
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You your information, I do pray and asked Jehovah (English) Yahweh (Hebrew) for his Holy Spirit, and I also ask him to please help others to learn about him. And that includes you.

There is no jehovah. It is a translation error. No one except watchtower cult members use the term anymore. Now you know of the lie and you continue to use it.

Romans 6:1-2

You know nothing about early Christianity yet claim your cult is based on it.

You repeat their lies as if they ARE SCRIPTURE. Do you think God pays no notice to your cults lies? Do you think they will go unpunished?

You are an abomination unto Yahweh.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36492 Sep 23, 2013
Next!
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36495 Sep 23, 2013
Student wrote:
First-century Christians enjoyed unity because they all received encouragement from the same source. They recognized that Jesus was teaching and directing the congregation through a governing body, composed of the apostles and older men in Jerusalem.
These devoted men based their decisions on God’s Word and had traveling overseers communicate their instructions to the congregations in many lands. Concerning some such overseers, the Bible says:“As they traveled on through the cities they would deliver to those there for observance the decrees that had been decided upon by the apostles and older men who were in Jerusalem.”—Acts 15:6, 19-22; 16:4.
Similarly today, a Governing Body composed of spirit-anointed Christians contributes to the unity of the worldwide congregation.
The Governing Body publishes spiritually encouraging literature in many languages. This spiritual food is based on God’s Word. Thus, what is taught is not from men but from Jehovah.—Isa. 54:13.
Christian overseers also promote unity by taking the lead in preaching. The spirit of companionship that unites those who work together in God’s service is far stronger than the spirit that unites others in the world who merely socialize together.
The Christian congregation was founded, not to function as a social club, but to honor Jehovah and to get a job done—the work of preaching the good news, making disciples, and building up the congregation.(Rom. 1:11, 12; 1 Thess. 5:11; Heb. 10:24, 25)
Thus, the apostle Paul could say of Christians:“You are standing firm in one spirit, with one soul striving side by side for the faith of the good news.”—Phil. 1:27.
Accordingly, as Jehovah’s people, we are united because we accept Jehovah’s sovereignty, love our brothers, hope in God’s Kingdom, and respect the ones God uses to take the lead among us.
Jehovah helps us to overcome certain attitudes that because of our imperfection could otherwise threaten our unity.—Rom. 12:2. W10 9/15 p.12
Your friend Dogen does not know to much of the Bible, so why would I listen to him?
I hope you pray and ask Jehovah for his Holy Spirit to help you.
AGAIN YOUR DAILY TEXT IS FULL OF LIES
it is not the truth that first disciples have any governing body like JW
if it would be so
then apostle Paul wouldn't go to damascus after his conversinon,only at firt would go to the governing body to jerusalem,but after 14 years preaching Paul visit jerusalem elders brothers
such claim of JW leaders doesn't have any biblical sense

next Hebrew 11;25, and 2 thess 2;1
"gather together"greek word episinagouge theutokos" is only two times found in NT only those verses,and doesn't mean to the earthly churches or JW organisation gather together with leaders and brothers,

this greek(episinagouge theutokus) word means about gather together in Him,His Gods Holy heavenly assembly of all saints of all ages

your leaders just Lies to all of you holding your knecks like animals prepared to die and not allowing all of you to search independently for Gods Grace

EARLY DISCIPLES WERE NOT JW,NOT CHRISTIANS, NOT HAVING GOVERNING BODY AS POPES OF DFS, NOR WERE ORGANIZED IN THE CHURCHES OR CONGREGATIONS,
they just meet every time together spontaniusly to preach and to learn love of brotherhood not excluding phisical and spiritual help to each other

None of you calling others brothers was or is able to give practical phisical help and love to your fellow brother in christ

your are just Liars and Hipocrities full of mouth,but not normal deeeds,Preaching something not from Bible,only globalistic illuminaties called NWO
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36496 Sep 23, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
At our special meetings, no one answers question about their private lives. This has never been done in any congregation that I have ever been too.
The elders will have a private meeting regarding allegations about a member. These meetings are private between the elders and the member. Then if they find that there has been sexual abuse of anyone, then that member is disfellowshipped.
SIR
you don't understand ancient greek customs and word brotherhood,
there was not any special meetings, or separate from all early disciples brotherhood,they were not man rulership above this first diciples beliefs,
brotherhood means also care not only spiritual things,but also phisical needs,helps to find job,or finacial help to other fellow brother, or clothes,or make happy poor brothers and sisters

none of you express such Agape love in your JW church
you even admit this in your post

never forget yo can pray all day longs'but if God Grace is not upon you, your prayers are not heard,it is like they flow in darkness,because unsaved humans are children of satan prince of death,and darkness where exist not any light?

someday God will maybe open your eyes and save you(now you are not saved)Eph 2;8-9
then you will experience horrible how far away your godless greedy glory leaders deceived you and deceive others,
from then you will preach true Gospel true Good news of spiritual reality and spiritual happiness as child of God.John 1;13.3-3-8

anyway
I wish sincerely GODS BLESSINGS FOR YOU ,DOGEN,AND ALL WHOSE HEARTS FLOWS TO HIS MAJESTIC THRONE OF MERCY AND GRACE???

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36499 Sep 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN YOUR DAILY TEXT IS FULL OF LIES
it is not the truth that first disciples have any governing body like JW
if it would be so
then apostle Paul wouldn't go to damascus after his conversinon,only at firt would go to the governing body to jerusalem,but after 14 years preaching Paul visit jerusalem elders brothers
such claim of JW leaders doesn't have any biblical sense
next Hebrew 11;25, and 2 thess 2;1
"gather together"greek word episinagouge theutokos" is only two times found in NT only those verses,and doesn't mean to the earthly churches or JW organisation gather together with leaders and brothers,
this greek(episinagouge theutokus) word means about gather together in Him,His Gods Holy heavenly assembly of all saints of all ages
your leaders just Lies to all of you holding your knecks like animals prepared to die and not allowing all of you to search independently for Gods Grace
EARLY DISCIPLES WERE NOT JW,NOT CHRISTIANS, NOT HAVING GOVERNING BODY AS POPES OF DFS, NOR WERE ORGANIZED IN THE CHURCHES OR CONGREGATIONS,
they just meet every time together spontaniusly to preach and to learn love of brotherhood not excluding phisical and spiritual help to each other
None of you calling others brothers was or is able to give practical phisical help and love to your fellow brother in christ
your are just Liars and Hipocrities full of mouth,but not normal deeeds,Preaching something not from Bible,only globalistic illuminaties called NWO


A very good post. I with at least 90% and the points of contention I have are minor. Early Churches did have a tradition of meeting on Sundays (to avoid conflict with the Sabbath and going to the temple).

And, of course, I don't take the NWO seriously as anything other than a figure of speech.

Otherwise, well done.

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36500 Sep 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
SIR
you don't understand ancient greek customs and word brotherhood,
there was not any special meetings, or separate from all early disciples brotherhood,they were not man rulership above this first diciples beliefs,
brotherhood means also care not only spiritual things,but also phisical needs,helps to find job,or finacial help to other fellow brother, or clothes,or make happy poor brothers and sisters
none of you express such Agape love in your JW church
you even admit this in your post
never forget yo can pray all day longs'but if God Grace is not upon you, your prayers are not heard,it is like they flow in darkness,because unsaved humans are children of satan prince of death,and darkness where exist not any light?
someday God will maybe open your eyes and save you(now you are not saved)Eph 2;8-9
then you will experience horrible how far away your godless greedy glory leaders deceived you and deceive others,
from then you will preach true Gospel true Good news of spiritual reality and spiritual happiness as child of God.John 1;13.3-3-8
anyway
I wish sincerely GODS BLESSINGS FOR YOU ,DOGEN,AND ALL WHOSE HEARTS FLOWS TO HIS MAJESTIC THRONE OF MERCY AND GRACE???

Thank you.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36501 Sep 24, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, September 25

Preach the word, be at it urgently.—2 Tim. 4:2.

When you consider what stands to be gained or lost as a result of our preaching, you probably feel an urgent need to speak to others about the good news.(Rom. 10:13, 14) God’s Word says:“When I say to the wicked one:‘You will positively die,’ and he actually turns back from his sin and carries on justice and righteousness,... he will positively keep living. He will not die. None of his sins with which he has sinned will be remembered against him.”(Ezek. 33:14-16) Indeed, the Bible tells those who teach the Kingdom message:“You will save both yourself and those who listen to you.”(1 Tim. 4:16; Ezek. 3:17-21) Jesus had foretold that an apostasy would develop.(Matt. 13:24, 25, 38) As that development approached, it was urgent for Timothy to “preach the word” even inside the congregation so that Christians would not be misled by the deceptive attractiveness of false teachings. Lives were at stake. w12 3/15 2:3, 4 (Examiing the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Phooey 675,539
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Pinkwater 110,143
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Halle Berry Sister 4,082
Congratulations to Arkansas' Justice System! 4 hr Foreign National 3
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr tonydolt 6,218
All blacks should be deported to LIBERIA!!!! (Oct '08) 5 hr George Justapose 9
News Hawaiians to Attorney General Sessions: We're n... 6 hr discocrisco 8
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 hr Gabriel 982,281
More from around the web