Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36439 Sep 16, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, September 17
There remains a sabbath resting for the people of God. For the man that has entered into God’s rest has also himself rested from his own works, just as God did from his own.—Heb. 4:9, 10.
Likely with the observance of the weekly Sabbath under the Law in mind, Paul wrote the words above concerning the privilege of entering into Jehovah’s rest day. Those Hebrew Christians had to stop thinking that they could earn Jehovah’s approval by performing works based on the Mosaic Law. Since Pentecost 33 C.E., God’s favor has graciously been bestowed on those who exercise faith in Jesus Christ. What had prevented the Israelites in Moses’ day from entering the Promised Land? Disobedience. What was preventing some Christians in Paul’s day from entering into God’s rest? The same—disobedience. They failed to recognize that the Law had served its purpose and that Jehovah was leading his people in a different direction.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
sir
personaly I believe that your organization bearing Jehovah name is blessed by Dod in this earthly life, but as whole organization of JW doesn;t have any free gift grace from God,because Grace God give only to singles ones called His adopted earthly children of God

But I deeply believe that among JW God still save single ones,and allow to depart from JW organization and stick only with GODS WORD BIBLE AS HOLY TABERNACLE ON THIS EARTH GIVEN ONLY TO THE REMNANT OF CHOSEN ONES ACCORDING TO .EPH 1;2-12,2;8-9.ROM 8;16-17

also your organization is like purgatory on this earth,cleanse aingle ones from all earthly stains of corruption,and God take away some of them according to His own pleasure,Gods Plan and Gods Purpose,those whose name a written in the book of Lamb slain before foundation of the world Rev 13;8

you don't need to explain my your JW doctrines,nor daily teaxt,I chewed them and Holy Spirit took me away from JW after 32 years being as one of them and past special pioneer in Europa

I never was dissfalowshiped or shun,and never was teached by JW what is Bible,
I learn only Bible and grace at 1976 in political prison, and the best shelter to protect me from persecutions Gods Spirit allow me to join JW,
I like till today all of you people,you are clean,nice, moral standard and clean of all christianity wicked lies

but I can claim I am still Gods Jehova Witness,only not under jurisdiction and teachings of DFS leaders of JW

I know that today leaders of JW are hijackeed by 8th King"man of lawlesness" UNO globalists attempting to establish new world order,and using JW to stop spiritual anarchy and chaos after destruction of Babilon great,

But great tribulation and Armagedon wipe up all enemies of God and Bible doesn't exclude unfaithful slave DFS JW LEADERS

I AM FULL CONVINCED THAT REMNANT OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH HEAVENLY GOVERNMENT STILL EXIST AND LIVING ON THIS EARTH.

MY HOPE BEFORE LEARN AND BEING BORN AGAIN BEFORE 1976 WASNOT ANY HOPE,
BUT AFTER 1976 I am born again john 1;13.3;2-8.Romans 8;16;17
and my hope never was and is earthly hope,
only heavenly hope part of this remnant still existing on this earth-maybe about 10 to 20 milions worldwide
this heavenly hope came to me at 1976 till today intensify to the High level of heavenly realm?
also my heavenly hope never was based on false christianity teachings,because I was before 1976 atheist,and not christian at all??

I wish you.God Yehova will bless you in uderstanding my few thoughts.

keep good work for Yehova,GOD reward you in proper time during His last inspection on this earth?

daily texts posted by you,also are beneficial
I am sure people on iternet read those texts

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36443 Sep 17, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Tuesday, September 17
There remains a sabbath resting for the people of God. For the man that has entered into God’s rest has also himself rested from his own works, just as God did from his own.—Heb. 4:9, 10.
Likely with the observance of the weekly Sabbath under the Law in mind, Paul wrote the words above concerning the privilege of entering into Jehovah’s rest day. Those Hebrew Christians had to stop thinking that they could earn Jehovah’s approval by performing works based on the Mosaic Law. Since Pentecost 33 C.E., God’s favor has graciously been bestowed on those who exercise faith in Jesus Christ. What had prevented the Israelites in Moses’ day from entering the Promised Land? Disobedience. What was preventing some Christians in Paul’s day from entering into God’s rest? The same—disobedience. They failed to recognize that the Law had served its purpose and that Jehovah was leading his people in a different direction.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

There is no such thing as a jeahover (or whatever).

Today Watchtower cult member still think they can earn rewards by submitting to the will of the cult and becoming professional door knockers. These people are parasites and care nothing for other people nor society. They disregard the law and skirt around it and will disfellowship dubs that actually report crimes committed by other JW's.

They are taught to lie to others, courts and especially themselves. They are not allowed to LOOK at factual evidence about the cult. They are only allowed to know what the cult has sanitized for their protection. Yahweh forbid that they should actually have a thought.

What being would put lying before truth? There you will find the leader of the Watchtower cult.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36444 Sep 17, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sir
personaly I believe that your organization bearing Jehovah name is blessed by Dod in this earthly life, but as whole organization of JW doesn;t have any free gift grace from God,because Grace God give only to singles ones called His adopted earthly children of God
But I deeply believe that among JW God still save single ones,and allow to depart from JW organization and stick only with GODS WORD BIBLE AS HOLY TABERNACLE ON THIS EARTH GIVEN ONLY TO THE REMNANT OF CHOSEN ONES ACCORDING TO .EPH 1;2-12,2;8-9.ROM 8;16-17
also your organization is like purgatory on this earth,cleanse aingle ones from all earthly stains of corruption,and God take away some of them according to His own pleasure,Gods Plan and Gods Purpose,those whose name a written in the book of Lamb slain before foundation of the world Rev 13;8
you don't need to explain my your JW doctrines,nor daily teaxt,I chewed them and Holy Spirit took me away from JW after 32 years being as one of them and past special pioneer in Europa
I never was dissfalowshiped or shun,and never was teached by JW what is Bible,
I learn only Bible and grace at 1976 in political prison, and the best shelter to protect me from persecutions Gods Spirit allow me to join JW,
I like till today all of you people,you are clean,nice, moral standard and clean of all christianity wicked lies
but I can claim I am still Gods Jehova Witness,only not under jurisdiction and teachings of DFS leaders of JW
I know that today leaders of JW are hijackeed by 8th King"man of lawlesness" UNO globalists attempting to establish new world order,and using JW to stop spiritual anarchy and chaos after destruction of Babilon great,
But great tribulation and Armagedon wipe up all enemies of God and Bible doesn't exclude unfaithful slave DFS JW LEADERS
I AM FULL CONVINCED THAT REMNANT OF NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH HEAVENLY GOVERNMENT STILL EXIST AND LIVING ON THIS EARTH.
MY HOPE BEFORE LEARN AND BEING BORN AGAIN BEFORE 1976 WASNOT ANY HOPE,
BUT AFTER 1976 I am born again john 1;13.3;2-8.Romans 8;16;17
and my hope never was and is earthly hope,
only heavenly hope part of this remnant still existing on this earth-maybe about 10 to 20 milions worldwide
this heavenly hope came to me at 1976 till today intensify to the High level of heavenly realm?
also my heavenly hope never was based on false christianity teachings,because I was before 1976 atheist,and not christian at all??
I wish you.God Yehova will bless you in uderstanding my few thoughts.
keep good work for Yehova,GOD reward you in proper time during His last inspection on this earth?
daily texts posted by you,also are beneficial
I am sure people on iternet read those texts

If you read those texts you would be the first.

If you want real information about Yahweh then I would not read tripe from a Satanic cult that perverts the Bible.

Just a suggestion. Go thy way then.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36446 Sep 17, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, September 18

Do not feel hurt and do not be angry with yourselves because you sold me here; because for the preservation of life God has sent me ahead of you.—Gen. 45:5.

Joseph’s older brothers became so jealous of him that they sold him into slavery and tricked their father into believing that he had been killed by a wild beast.(Gen. 37:4, 28, 31-33) Jehovah proved to be with Joseph. In time, Joseph became Egypt’s prime minister—second in power only to Pharaoh. When a severe famine brought Joseph’s brothers to Egypt, they did not even recognize him in his official Egyptian attire.(Gen. 42:5-7) How easy it would have been for Joseph to repay his brothers for their cruelty to him and to their father! Rather than seek revenge, however, Joseph tried to make peace with them. When it became clear that his brothers had repented, he made himself known to them, saying the words of today’s text. Then he proceeded to kiss all his brothers and to weep over them.—Gen. 45:1, 15.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36447 Sep 17, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, September 18
Do not feel hurt and do not be angry with yourselves because you sold me here; because for the preservation of life God has sent me ahead of you.—Gen. 45:5.
Joseph’s older brothers became so jealous of him that they sold him into slavery and tricked their father into believing that he had been killed by a wild beast.(Gen. 37:4, 28, 31-33) Jehovah proved to be with Joseph. In time, Joseph became Egypt’s prime minister—second in power only to Pharaoh. When a severe famine brought Joseph’s brothers to Egypt, they did not even recognize him in his official Egyptian attire.(Gen. 42:5-7) How easy it would have been for Joseph to repay his brothers for their cruelty to him and to their father! Rather than seek revenge, however, Joseph tried to make peace with them. When it became clear that his brothers had repented, he made himself known to them, saying the words of today’s text. Then he proceeded to kiss all his brothers and to weep over them.—Gen. 45:1, 15.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

Can I spam daily stupidity too?

You believe in a joke of a religious cult because YOU FAILED Yahweh. You failed to do what he said. You failed to listen to his promise.

It is not too late for you to learn what the Bible really says and to become a Christian.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36450 Sep 18, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I spam daily stupidity too?
You believe in a joke of a religious cult because YOU FAILED Yahweh. You failed to do what he said. You failed to listen to his promise.
It is not too late for you to learn what the Bible really says and to become a Christian.
“A slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all,. . . keeping himself restrained under evil.”—2 TIMOTHY 2:24.

When sending his apostles out to preach, Jesus counseled them:“When you are entering into the house, greet the household [“wish the house peace,” The New English Bible]; and if the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it; but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you.”(Matthew 10:12, 13)

The message that we bear is good news.

The Bible calls it “the good news of peace,”“the good news of the undeserved kindness of God,” and “this good news of the kingdom.”(Ephesians 6:15; Acts 20:24; Matthew 24:14)

Our objective is, not to criticize the other person’s beliefs or to argue with him about his viewpoints, but to share with him good news from God’s Word.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36451 Sep 18, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
“A slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all,. . . keeping himself restrained under evil.”—2 TIMOTHY 2:24.
When sending his apostles out to preach, Jesus counseled them:“When you are entering into the house, greet the household [“wish the house peace,” The New English Bible]; and if the house is deserving, let the peace you wish it come upon it; but if it is not deserving, let the peace from you return upon you.”(Matthew 10:12, 13)
The message that we bear is good news.
The Bible calls it “the good news of peace,”“the good news of the undeserved kindness of God,” and “this good news of the kingdom.”(Ephesians 6:15; Acts 20:24; Matthew 24:14)
Our objective is, not to criticize the other person’s beliefs or to argue with him about his viewpoints, but to share with him good news from God’s Word.

You failed again.

I hope if anyone ever reads any of this the will notice that you just committed another act of PLAGIARISM.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005367#h=...

Plagiarism .." occurs when someone steals expressions from another author's composition and makes them appear to be his own work. Plagiarism is not a legal term; however, it is often used in lawsuits. Courts recognize acts of plagiarism as violations of Copyright law, specifically as the theft of another person's Intellectual Property."
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Who would be more likely to advocate criminal behavior, Satan or Yahweh?

Since you commit this crime frequently you are obviously under the influence of Satan.

I ALSO hope anyone would notice that you:

1. Are entirely unable to defend your cult against the charges I have leveled and the EVIDENCE I have presented.

2. That you are a COWARD and refuse to even LOOK at the actual evidence. COWARD COWARD COWARD.

3. You are to dim to be able to communicate in your own words and have to resort to cutting and pasting (often without citing the source as in the above).

4. MOSTLY your cut and pastes are NOT even RELATED to the point in my posts which indicates you have not even read them carefully.

5. You do not have any comprehension of the Bible as a whole and simply quote-mine passages that your cult deems suitable. Your cult attempts to rationalize beliefs about one passage from the misunderstanding of others.
This is just a few of the points I have made.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36452 Sep 18, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read those texts you would be the first.
If you want real information about Yahweh then I would not read tripe from a Satanic cult that perverts the Bible.
Just a suggestion. Go thy way then.
I was JW for 33 years as special pioneer overseas,
I don't read any Watchtowers,or listen sermons of any christian churches
Bible is my only inffaliable Word,Holy tabernacle,and Holy Spirit is my teacher,
look at 5.Mose 33;3.and John 14;26-27.15;26-27

please?if you are christianity believer and have not any clue about new spiritual government and their Gods remnant,
please?just don't insult not known posters,or mock them,go your way and be responsible for you only own choice
because you sin,
wages for sin is death.Rom 6;23

I wish you,that God will open your eyes and count you to the great crowd of servants who will live forever in the new earth Rev 7;9
not restored old heaven and old earth by JW leaders deceived by 8 th King "MAN OF LAWLESENSS"

have good day my friend, please fell free from worries about me?
never forget to throw away yoke of man MADE DOCTIRNES AND SATANIC CHURCHES GAL 5;1

JW can purify you,but not save you at all,and then maybe God Yehova save you
ASK STUDENT HE IS ABLE TO HELP YOU,TO BE BETTER PERSON?
Organizations and world christianity doesn't save anyone?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36453 Sep 18, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I was JW for 33 years as special pioneer overseas,
I don't read any Watchtowers,or listen sermons of any christian churches
Bible is my only inffaliable Word,Holy tabernacle,and Holy Spirit is my teacher,
look at 5.Mose 33;3.and John 14;26-27.15;26-27
please?if you are christianity believer and have not any clue about new spiritual government and their Gods remnant,
please?just don't insult not known posters,or mock them,go your way and be responsible for you only own choice
because you sin,
wages for sin is death.Rom 6;23
I wish you,that God will open your eyes and count you to the great crowd of servants who will live forever in the new earth Rev 7;9
not restored old heaven and old earth by JW leaders deceived by 8 th King "MAN OF LAWLESENSS"
have good day my friend, please fell free from worries about me?
never forget to throw away yoke of man MADE DOCTIRNES AND SATANIC CHURCHES GAL 5;1
JW can purify you,but not save you at all,and then maybe God Yehova save you
ASK STUDENT HE IS ABLE TO HELP YOU,TO BE BETTER PERSON?
Organizations and world christianity doesn't save anyone?

I can see by your posts than English is not your native language. That is not an insult, just an observation.

Reading the Bible cannot be questioned. But without knowing about the culture, situation, language, politics,... the very lives of the people who wrote the Bible your understanding is always going to come up short.

That is why modern Biblical scholarship has uncovered so many wonderful things about the Bible. Without proper understanding you are bound to see the bible through the lens of modern religious beliefs, which have strayed far from the original meanings.

I recommend Marcus Borg's 'Speaking Christian: Why Christian Words Have Lost Their Meaning and Power - And How They Can Be Restored'.

Seeing the words of the Bible placed back into the historic context of the people who wrote those words can be very powerful. It will allow you deeper insight into the Bible.
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36455 Sep 18, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see by your posts than English is not your native language. That is not an insult, just an observation.
Reading the Bible cannot be questioned. But without knowing about the culture, situation, language, politics,... the very lives of the people who wrote the Bible your understanding is always going to come up short.
That is why modern Biblical scholarship has uncovered so many wonderful things about the Bible. Without proper understanding you are bound to see the bible through the lens of modern religious beliefs, which have strayed far from the original meanings.
I recommend Marcus Borg's 'Speaking Christian: Why Christian Words Have Lost Their Meaning and Power - And How They Can Be Restored'.
Seeing the words of the Bible placed back into the historic context of the people who wrote those words can be very powerful. It will allow you deeper insight into the Bible.
YOU WRONG MY FRIEND
english scholarship and translations are mostly fakes and not true

Bible was not written in English,and nobody have to understand english to understand Bible,

whorever what my native language is,but my native language closely fit koine greek original NT Bible language,
my basic knowledge of hebrew and arameic OT language make me to understand Bible 1000% better from you and your poor english scholars

NWT is JW BIBLE fake translation(called by them modern language Bible)
it is not true because knowing hebrew the Torah,the tankah,and NT Koine greek language,
that NWT is same fake like many english translation,more close and good transaltion is English King James version,only many addition by protestant king james(gay) and his translators cholars add not inspire passages, about trinity,and that Jesus is Yehova of OT

IT IS SIMPLE DOCTRINAL TRANSLATORS LIES DECEIVING POOR BELIEVERS LIKE YOU?
since NT koine greek is not written language, but if the wrote NT,the wrote without of big letters or any english grammar.
same OT hebrew language doesn't have any modern grammar or big letters?

the best for you is to find LXX tanslation from hebrew to greek koine language translated about 200 years before Christ

english LXX Septuagint BY BRENTON is good for you to study old hebrew,old greek koine,and english meanings

sir?
please?don't try to tell anyone,nor me on this topic,that i don;t know what i am talking about.
Rather you doesn't know what are you talking about calling JW who bear G-D HaSheme YHVH Name that they are satianic cultists,

you horribly are wrong,and you constantly sin
wages for sin is death,Rom 6;23

rather be in silence and pursue purification by JW organization and teachings, maybe to be SAVED AND WITH GOD SPIRIT HELP,GOD TAKE YOU AWAY FROM THEM JW,BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY, AND JW ARE NOR SAVED AS CHURCHES OF ORGANIZATION-ALL OF THEM GO WITH EARTHLY TIME ONLY TO THE HELL- INHALATION
only few singles can be saved .be great crowd inhabitants of new heaven and new earth?
BIBLE NOWHERE STATE THAT 144000 or great crowd are Christians or Jehova Witnesses? Rev 7;1-8.7;9

so try to keep discussion with Student as inteligent,and lovly person,if you claim to be Jesus Disciple

and not worry about my english,or native language,my native language is peasant greek language mix with hebrew,

so now?you get.what you should know,before second time babling nonsense to unknown for you CHILD OF GOD John 1;13.3-8.Rom 8;16-17
romans 8;28-30.

May God bless you, Student too,and all of them having desire to get and learn the truth John 14;6
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36456 Sep 18, 2013

Options.

Daily Text

Thursday, September 19

You are opening your hand and satisfying the desire of every living thing.—Ps. 145:16.

We may have desires that we long to see fulfilled. Marriage, having children, and good health are all natural and appropriate desires. For many, though, one or more of those desires may go unfulfilled. If that is so in our case, how we deal with the situation may be a measure of our faith. How unwise it would be to seek to fulfill these desires in a way contrary to godly wisdom. That would be to one’s spiritual detriment. Some, for instance, have chosen forms of health care that conflict with Jehovah’s counsel. Others have taken on employment that keeps them away from their families or congregation meetings. Or what of developing a romantic relationship with an unbeliever? If a Christian follows such a course, is he truly seeking to be known by Jehovah?(2 Tim. 2:19) Is your faith strong enough for you to wait on Jehovah, who promises to satisfy your proper yearnings?(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36457 Sep 18, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed again.
I hope if anyone ever reads any of this the will notice that you just committed another act of PLAGIARISM.
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005367#h=...
Plagiarism .." occurs when someone steals expressions from another author's composition and makes them appear to be his own work. Plagiarism is not a legal term; however, it is often used in lawsuits. Courts recognize acts of plagiarism as violations of Copyright law, specifically as the theft of another person's Intellectual Property."
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
Since you commit this crime frequently you are obviously under the influence of Satan.
1. Are entirely unable to defend your cult against the charges I have leveled and the EVIDENCE I have presented.
2. That you are a COWARD and refuse to even LOOK at the actual evidence. COWARD COWARD COWARD.
3. You are to dim to be able to communicate in your own words and have to resort to cutting and pasting (often without citing the source as in the above).
4. MOSTLY your cut and pastes are NOT even RELATED to the point in my posts which indicates you have not even read them carefully.
5. You do not have any comprehension of the Bible as a whole and simply quote-mine passages that your cult deems suitable. Your cult attempts to rationalize beliefs about one passage from the misunderstanding of others.
So you feel I should answer you?

Are You Among Those Loved By God?

During this last meeting with his faithful disciples before his death, Jesus gave a sobering warning: If a person is loved by God, he will be hated by the world.

He declared:“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you. Bear in mind the word I said to you, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also; if they have observed my word, they will observe yours also.”(John 15:18-20)

Jesus gave this warning so that these 11 apostles and all true Christians after them would not be discouraged and give up because of the world’s hatred.

He added:“I have spoken these things to you that you may not be stumbled. Men will expel you from the synagogue. In fact, the hour is coming when everyone that kills you will imagine he has rendered a sacred service to God. But they will do these things because they have not come to know either the Father or me.”(John 16:1-3)

In his closing prayer before leaving that upper room in Jerusalem, Jesus said to his Father:

“I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world. I request you, not to take them out of the world, but to watch over them because of the wicked one. They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.”(John 17:14-16)

We can be sure that Jehovah watches over those whom he loves, to strengthen them as they keep separate from the world.—Isaiah 40:29-31. W02 2/1 p. 17
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36459 Sep 19, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
So you feel I should answer you?
Are You Among Those Loved By God?
During this last meeting with his faithful disciples before his death, Jesus gave a sobering warning: If a person is loved by God, he will be hated by the world.
He declared:“If the world hates you, you know that it has hated me before it hated you. If you were part of the world, the world would be fond of what is its own. Now because you are no part of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, on this account the world hates you. Bear in mind the word I said to you, A slave is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will persecute you also; if they have observed my word, they will observe yours also.”(John 15:18-20)
Jesus gave this warning so that these 11 apostles and all true Christians after them would not be discouraged and give up because of the world’s hatred.
He added:“I have spoken these things to you that you may not be stumbled. Men will expel you from the synagogue. In fact, the hour is coming when everyone that kills you will imagine he has rendered a sacred service to God. But they will do these things because they have not come to know either the Father or me.”(John 16:1-3)
In his closing prayer before leaving that upper room in Jerusalem, Jesus said to his Father:
“I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world. I request you, not to take them out of the world, but to watch over them because of the wicked one. They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.”(John 17:14-16)
We can be sure that Jehovah watches over those whom he loves, to strengthen them as they keep separate from the world.—Isaiah 40:29-31. W02 2/1 p. 17
trust me Student,
your leaders accusing world of hate,
and JW believe their deceived leaders,
World doesn't hate you,only they have not desire to see you guys every five days before their doors,or return visits every 3 days.

World prize your organization as clean moraly,phisicaly,nice neighbours,and sweet people,
they doesn't hate you like they hated Jesus and His disciples,
WORLD HATE BIBLE AND BIBLE FOLLOWERS BUT NOT JW FOR SURE?

You JW are deluded by Lies of your leaders.

I see positive reaction of this world,
rather you JW hates this world,and own families who are departed from your Watchtowers and 3 weekly meeting- this paranoic day by day meetings, and babling making people sick,because Gods Life responsibility is not only seat like loon on the meetings every second day and listen Watchtower of JW books nonsense.

GOD GAVE BIBLE FOR HIS CHILDREN,AND DIDN'T PLACE TIME OF THE WEEK,WHEN THEY HAVE TO AS SINGLES READ HIS WORD OR WORSHIP HIM BY HIS TABERNACLE-SACRED HOLY WORD BIBLE.

wake up my friend?Stick only with Bible,
You will learn the Truth and the Truth Set you free ,allow you to throw away yoke, burden of man made doctrines and spiritual satanic slavery gal 5;1

rather wear yoke of Jesus,
Jesuc yoke,is not yoke thrown by your leaders man made Lieas,teachings,and false predictions? Mat 11;29..........
this passage doesn't fit at all JW organization or Wordwide christianity of spiritual idiots???

God bless you TO BE FREE because you are deceived and misleaded brother JW?deceived by your ELITE LEADERS JW SEPARATED COMPLETLY FROM JW LITTLE FILES AND RANKS?

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36460 Sep 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU WRONG MY FRIEND
english scholarship and translations are mostly fakes and not true
Bible was not written in English,and nobody have to understand english to understand Bible,

You say I am wrong, but must of what you wrote I agree with.

Lets look at your individual points and see where are issues are.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> whorever what my native language is,but my native language closely fit koine greek original NT Bible language,

That is good. I was just pointing out that in English your writing has the characteristics of someone for whom English is not the native language. That your language is related to Greek should serve you well in N.T. studies.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
my basic knowledge of hebrew and arameic OT language make me to understand Bible 1000% better from you and your poor english scholars

"English" scholars include people who are exceptionally fluent in Biblical languages and include native Greek' and Israeli's.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> NWT is JW BIBLE fake translation(called by them modern language Bible)
it is not true because knowing hebrew the Torah,the tankah,and NT Koine greek language,

Yes, the NWT is a fake Bible. I think everyone well educated about the Bible admits that.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> that NWT is same fake like many english translation,more close and good transaltion is English King James version,only many addition by protestant king james(gay) and his translators cholars add not inspire passages, about trinity,and that Jesus is Yehova of OT

Actually, here I disagree. The King James (or more accurately Prince James) Bible (as he was a prince when he commissioned it) was good for its time, but had a contemporary bias and Christology. Most English translations are poor. I like the NASB but I understand the need to dig down into the meanings of words and phrases from the original languages.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> IT IS SIMPLE DOCTRINAL TRANSLATORS LIES DECEIVING POOR BELIEVERS LIKE YOU?

It is doctrinal translators that I want to get away from. I do not trust any translation completely as all translations have biases from the translators.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> since NT koine greek is not written language, but if the wrote NT,the wrote without of big letters or any english grammar.
same OT hebrew language doesn't have any modern grammar or big letters?

I don't understand the point you are trying to make here.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> the best for you is to find LXX tanslation from hebrew to greek koine language translated about 200 years before Christ
english LXX Septuagint BY BRENTON is good for you to study old hebrew,old greek koine,and english meanings
sir?

I agree that going back to the Septuagint (or further when possible) is the way to go. But these are
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> please?don't try to tell anyone,nor me on this topic,that i don;t know what i am talking about.

We will see who knows what. Hopefully we can both add to the other.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36461 Sep 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> Rather you doesn't know what are you talking about calling JW who bear G-D HaSheme YHVH Name that they are satianic cultists,

Actually, this I am quite certain about.

The evidence: False prophecy. Rewriting the Bible, Lying, mistranslation of the holy name...... The evidence is quite clear.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> you horribly are wrong,and you constantly sin
wages for sin is death,Rom 6;23

It would be a much greater sin to allow Satan to run free without being called out.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> rather be in silence and pursue purification by JW organization and teachings, maybe to be SAVED AND WITH GOD SPIRIT HELP,GOD TAKE YOU AWAY FROM THEM JW,BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY, AND JW ARE NOR SAVED AS CHURCHES OF ORGANIZATION-ALL OF THEM GO WITH EARTHLY TIME ONLY TO THE HELL- INHALATION

Again, I am not certain if we are agreeing or disagreeing.

The JW are not saved.
I do not associate with them due to the evil they do.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> only few singles can be saved .be great crowd inhabitants of new heaven and new earth?
BIBLE NOWHERE STATE THAT 144000 or great crowd are Christians or Jehova Witnesses? Rev 7;1-8.7;9

If I understand you then yes.
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text> so try to keep discussion with Student as inteligent,and lovly person,if you claim to be Jesus Disciple
and not worry about my english,or native language,my native language is peasant greek language mix with hebrew,
so now?you get.what you should know,before second time babling nonsense to unknown for you CHILD OF GOD John 1;13.3-8.Rom 8;16-17
romans 8;28-30.
May God bless you, Student too,and all of them having desire to get and learn the truth John 14;6

I am not concerned with your language except to the extent that I find you difficult to understand. Jesus was not always lovely and sweet. At times he was compelled by the spirit to speak with clarity and force.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36462 Sep 19, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you ever wonder where the cult is hiding your brain?

For all you know that could have hidden it nearby.

As far as you quoting random cult dogma, I could care less. You have made my points for me.

Your mind is closed to the spirit so you are not important to my work. Certainly I would love for you to be saved and become a Christian, but I know you have hardened your heart against the truth.

As long as I keep telling the truth (which you cannot argue with) your infection will not spread through this forum. I contribute to Yahweh's kingdom in my own way.

Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
You failed again.
http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2005367#h= ...
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com ...
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36463 Sep 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
That is good. I was just pointing out that in English your writing has the characteristics of someone for whom English is not the native language. That your language is related to Greek should serve you well in N.T. studies.
<quoted text>
"English" scholars include people who are exceptionally fluent in Biblical languages and include native Greek' and Israeli's.
<quoted text>
Yes, the NWT is a fake Bible. I think everyone well educated about the Bible admits that.
<quoted text>
Actually, here I disagree. The King James (or more accurately Prince James) Bible (as he was a prince when he commissioned it) was good for its time, but had a contemporary bias and Christology. Most English translations are poor. I like the NASB but I understand the need to dig down into the meanings of words and phrases from the original languages.
<quoted text>
It is doctrinal translators that I want to get away from. I do not trust any translation completely as all translations have biases from the translators.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I agree that going back to the Septuagint (or further when possible) is the way to go. But these are
<quoted text>
yea
you are wrong,you discourage others from reading Watchtower( but this is everyone private business not yours)
but you act same way like JW,
you post man made links ,doctrines and encourage others to seek salavtion through those books written by man?
YOU FORGET ONE THING,ONLY BIBLE CAN TEACH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST,THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND SALAVATION BY GODS GRACE,NOT BY MAN WRITTEN PUBLICATIONS OF SERMONS FROM ANY EARTHLY CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF JW SUNDAY TALKS AND READ WATCHTOWER

You follow same road like JW, just nowhere and without of Gods grace.Eph 2;8-9
Just like Student you are too UNSAVED
dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36464 Sep 19, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
NATIVE LANGUAGE IS heart language transfered with mama breast milk

none not born as greek or hebrew is able to understand meanings of ancient hebrew arameic or koine greek peasant slang called today Pashur greek language of mountain shepherds

I am not against your believes,
rather I always show on what I disagree,or people like you are wrong,
my last post to you,
I described you on what are you wrong,
Listen rather only Gods Word without of any man made sermons supports,or man made books
try to be dependent only on Gods Spirit who is able to lead you and teach you absolute Biblical truth John 14;6.John 14;26-27.15;25-26.
Col 3;15

Just trust only Bible and God who is able to give you grace,open eyes to His misteries,and understanding Bible?

May God always bless you sir, and all of us?I don't exclude Student or simple file and ranks of JW,

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36465 Sep 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
you are wrong,you discourage others from reading Watchtower( but this is everyone private business not yours)
but you act same way like JW,
you post man made links ,doctrines and encourage others to seek salavtion through those books written by man?
YOU FORGET ONE THING,ONLY BIBLE CAN TEACH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST,THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND SALAVATION BY GODS GRACE,NOT BY MAN WRITTEN PUBLICATIONS OF SERMONS FROM ANY EARTHLY CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF JW SUNDAY TALKS AND READ WATCHTOWER
You follow same road like JW, just nowhere and without of Gods grace.Eph 2;8-9
Just like Student you are too UNSAVED

You are trying to put words in my mouth.

No thank you. I will use my own words and reject yours.

You might want to reread your own post (above) and see if you can spot your own inconsistencies in it.

As to the status of MY salvation, it is not your opinion that matters.

If you don't understand my teaching that is fine, just don't comment if you don't understand.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36466 Sep 19, 2013
dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
NATIVE LANGUAGE IS heart language transfered with mama breast milk
none not born as greek or hebrew is able to understand meanings of ancient hebrew arameic or koine greek peasant slang called today Pashur greek language of mountain shepherds
I am not against your believes,
rather I always show on what I disagree,or people like you are wrong,
my last post to you,
I described you on what are you wrong,
Listen rather only Gods Word without of any man made sermons supports,or man made books
try to be dependent only on Gods Spirit who is able to lead you and teach you absolute Biblical truth John 14;6.John 14;26-27.15;25-26.
Col 3;15
Just trust only Bible and God who is able to give you grace,open eyes to His misteries,and understanding Bible?
May God always bless you sir, and all of us?I don't exclude Student or simple file and ranks of JW,

Again, you failed to understand my posts and try to put words into my mouth.

There are parts of your post that I do not understand as your English is choppy. But I still see the inconsistency in what you are saying.

Which is your faith in? The spirit or the Bible?

The Bible says to look to the spirit for guidance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min Buck Crick 865,327
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 7 min Oop 463
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 18 min Truths 612,917
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min kent 599,904
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 32 min Marvinbutdo 6,518
Let's talk masturbation (Apr '08) 37 min Marvinbutdo 16
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 1 hr REASHMA 7,503
The Christian Atheist debate 9 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 22 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web