Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple...
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36364 Sep 8, 2013
Daily Text

Monday, September 9

Each one has his own gift from God.—1 Cor. 7:7.

Like Jewish society in the first century, many cultures today emphasize marriage as being most desirable. If a young man or woman passes a certain age without getting married, concerned friends and relatives may feel impelled to give him or her some advice. In conversation, they may suggest that he or she search more actively for a mate. They may drop hints about an eligible member of the opposite sex. They may even use cunning to get two unmarried people to meet. These actions sometimes lead to embarrassment, broken friendships, and hurt feelings. Paul never pressured others either to marry or to remain single. He was content to serve Jehovah without a wife, but he respected the right of others to enjoy marriage. Individual Christians today also have the right to decide for themselves whether to get married or to stay single. Others should not pressure them to take one course or another.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36370 Sep 9, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
There was never a question about political service. That was one of your lies/confabulations that was not relevant. If you learned to read you might learn something.
"home bible studies" are brainwashing forums. They exist to exert psychological pressure on those that do not know enough about the Bible to refute their Antichrist doctrine. I do not suffer from the same lack of information as you and the rest of the dubs.
I have challenged you to learn the truth about your cult. You were afraid and therefor came up short.
Pack your bags. You are being evicted from the dorm.
I have the TRUTH. I learn more and more every week. Like our last Sunday Watchtower study titled “Tell Us, When Will These Things Be?”

Are you the forum master?

I am sorry you posted on Friday the 6 post # 36299.
Paul advised that we obey political rulers, so it is with little justification that the Watchtower Society insists Jehovah's Witnesses refrain from voting and politics.

I asked for Scriptures. You posted Romans 13:1-5. Paul never wrote about voting or politics in Romans 13:1-5.

Romans 13:1-7 is not about serving in any political service. It is about showing proper respect for the government and appreciation for the beneficial services that it performs.

Really the next time any Jehovah's Witnesses knock on you door, ask them about starting a home Bible Study, then maybe you will understand the Scriptures.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36375 Sep 10, 2013
Daily Text

Tuesday, September 10

All the things that were written aforetime were written for our instruction.—Rom. 15:4.
Those written things include many good examples, men and women of outstanding faith.(Heb. 11:32-34) We can and should benefit from the good examples found in the Scriptures, following or imitating what is presented in those fine Biblical accounts. Certain Bible accounts, however, include warning examples. We can find some of those in the lives of men and women whom Jehovah at one point accepted and used as his servants. As we read the Bible, we can note where and how some of God’s people went astray and thus became warning examples. We can discern that some gradually developed wrong attitudes or tendencies, which eventually produced sad consequences. How can we draw lessons from such accounts? We may want to ask ourselves such questions as:‘How did that develop? Might such a trend develop in my case? What can I do to avoid that and instead to benefit from this warning example?’(Examining the Scritures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#36380 Sep 10, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the TRUTH. I learn more and more every week. Like our last Sunday Watchtower study titled “Tell Us, When Will These Things Be?”
Are you the forum master?
I am sorry you posted on Friday the 6 post # 36299.
Paul advised that we obey political rulers, so it is with little justification that the Watchtower Society insists Jehovah's Witnesses refrain from voting and politics.
I asked for Scriptures. You posted Romans 13:1-5. Paul never wrote about voting or politics in Romans 13:1-5.
Romans 13:1-7 is not about serving in any political service. It is about showing proper respect for the government and appreciation for the beneficial services that it performs.
Really the next time any Jehovah's Witnesses knock on you door, ask them about starting a home Bible Study, then maybe you will understand the Scriptures.

Again, it becomes more and more clear that you are not following what I am saying. Satan has covered over your eyes to much you cannot even read.

Again, cults like the Watchtower use home "Bible" studies as a means of psychological indoctrination.

And JW's do not knock on my door anymore. After the last Bible lesson I gave them (which left them speechless and white-faced and the leader of the two was in no small hurry to get her junior cultist away from me as she was starting to ask me questions) I doubt they will be back soon.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36381 Sep 10, 2013
Daily Text

Wednesday, September 11

Your word is truth.—John 17:17.

Try as they might, enemies of Bible truth have been unable to prevent its spread.“The word of God is not bound,” says 2 Timothy 2:9. In 1870 a group of sincere Bible students began searching for the truth. Their method of study? Someone would raise a question. They would discuss it. They would look up all related scriptures on the point, and then, when they were satisfied with the harmony of these texts, they would finally state their conclusion and make a record of it. Does it not reassure you to know that like the apostles and older men of the first century, those faithful men, our “spiritual ancestors” of the late 1800’s, were determined to align their beliefs solidly with God’s Word? Since everyone who desires to gain God’s approval must walk in the truth, may all of us continually strive to be guided by God’s Word.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36382 Sep 10, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Wednesday, September 11
Your word is truth.—John 17:17.
Try as they might, enemies of Bible truth have been unable to prevent its spread.“The word of God is not bound,” says 2 Timothy 2:9. In 1870 a group of sincere Bible students began searching for the truth. Their method of study? Someone would raise a question. They would discuss it. They would look up all related scriptures on the point, and then, when they were satisfied with the harmony of these texts, they would finally state their conclusion and make a record of it. Does it not reassure you to know that like the apostles and older men of the first century, those faithful men, our “spiritual ancestors” of the late 1800’s, were determined to align their beliefs solidly with God’s Word? Since everyone who desires to gain God’s approval must walk in the truth, may all of us continually strive to be guided by God’s Word.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

It has been spreading for nearly 2,000 years. The former "bible students" were just participating in a circle jerk.

They did not invent Christianity 140 years ago. They just distorted the bible for their own ends.

Scholars make fun of them because they know nothing about the historic context of the Bible.

Christians make fun of them because they don't understand the Bible and have developed a deviant apostasy based on uncritical and superficial examination of derived texts.

JW's target people who are ignorant of the Bible because informed people know better.

JW's target people with poor education because they will believe what they are told and not question it.

JW's target people who are suffering from recent losses or trauma in their life because they are not in a position to dispute what they are being indoctrinated with.

If you want to know the truth then examine what the JW tell you.

Study their indoctrination methods before you ever agree to meet with one or have on of their "bible studies" [translation: indoctrination].

You will find that JW's are unexamined liars. But don't take my word for it. Do the research. Do the research they didn't do and are not allowed to do. That is right, JW sheep are FORBIDDEN to examine their own cult or their cult's history EXCEPT through authorized (JW) sources.

Do the research and you will not need me to demonstrate that Satan is heavily involved in that cult.

You might think that little cult is too trivial for Satan to mess with, but you will not think so on closer examination.
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#36383 Sep 11, 2013
It is just that people who believe they are right, who have complete confidence in their own religion cannot see the light of truth from Jehovah God in these final last days. Their eyes are veiled spiritually.
2Corinthians 4:4
Matthew 24:14

The only people who have God's approval for survival of the end of this world, and are the only people who can help anyone to find salvation are Jehovah's witnesses.
The biggest fact is that only the meek and honest who Jesus as King is gathering into his fold, are able to see that light today. Only these meek can make the decision to have life or death.
John 1:9,10

You have the right to call names and tell lies about Jehovah's witnesses, but the evidence that God's people are different and unique, does not stop them trying to help others to learn about God's new world of peace and happiness, that Jesus taught.
Revelation 21:3,4

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36384 Sep 11, 2013
True Christian witness wrote:
It is just that people who believe they are right, who have complete confidence in their own religion cannot see the light of truth from Jehovah God in these final last days. Their eyes are veiled spiritually.
2Corinthians 4:4
Matthew 24:14
The only people who have God's approval for survival of the end of this world, and are the only people who can help anyone to find salvation are Jehovah's witnesses.
The biggest fact is that only the meek and honest who Jesus as King is gathering into his fold, are able to see that light today. Only these meek can make the decision to have life or death.
John 1:9,10
You have the right to call names and tell lies about Jehovah's witnesses, but the evidence that God's people are different and unique, does not stop them trying to help others to learn about God's new world of peace and happiness, that Jesus taught.
Revelation 21:3,4

I told the truth.

I dare you to check my facts, heathen.

Your cult is exactly like every other mind control cult out there. Exactly the same M.O.
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36385 Sep 11, 2013
Daily Text

Thursday, September 12

Pay constant attention to yourself and to your teaching. Stay by these things, for by doing this you will save both yourself and those who listen to you.—1 Tim. 4:16.

Like Jesus, we always need to be alert, watching for opportunities to share what we know about God’s Kingdom. Each such opportunity is precious, and we do not want to squander any. Lives are at stake! Jesus knew something else that led him to remain watchful. He knew that Satan was determined to tempt him, to persecute him, and to break his integrity. That vicious enemy was always watching for “another convenient time” to put Jesus to the test.(Luke 4:13) Jesus never let down his guard. He wanted to be ready for any test, be it temptation, opposition, or persecution. Cannot much the same be said about us? We know that Satan is still “like a roaring lion, seeking to devour someone.” That is why God’s Word exhorts all Christians:“Keep your senses, be watchful.”—1 Pet. 5:8.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36386 Sep 11, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
I told the truth.
I dare you to check my facts, heathen.
Your cult is exactly like every other mind control cult out there. Exactly the same M.O.
None of your facts are from the Scriptures. The TRUTH is NOT on the internet!

I suggest you either learn how to read or take a course in understanding what you read.

Your comments are very offensive.

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36390 Sep 12, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest you either learn how to read or take a course in understanding what you read.

ALL my facts are from the scriptures.

The Bible describes the anti-christ. The Watchtower cult meets that definition.

The Bible talks about false prophecy and false prophets. The Watchtower cult is the largest fountain of false prophecy in the world.

The internet simply supplies the FACTUAL information about the

LIES of the cult,

Deceptions of the cult,

Mind control techniques of the cult,

Damage done by the cult.

The list of false prophecies of the cult.

All of the antibiblical activity of your Satanic cult is listed on the internet.

You are simply too cowardly to examine the FACTUAL data.

My comments are TRUTH, so of course they burn the ears of Satan's minions.

Student

Oregon City, OR

#36392 Sep 12, 2013
Dogen wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL my facts are from the scriptures.
The Bible describes the anti-christ. The Watchtower cult meets that definition.
The Bible talks about false prophecy and false prophets. The Watchtower cult is the largest fountain of false prophecy in the world.
The internet simply supplies the FACTUAL information about the
LIES of the cult,
Deceptions of the cult,
Mind control techniques of the cult,
Damage done by the cult.
The list of false prophecies of the cult.
All of the antibiblical activity of your Satanic cult is listed on the internet.
You are simply too cowardly to examine the FACTUAL data.
My comments are TRUTH, so of course they burn the ears of Satan's minions.
You are part of the antichrist.

Do you really know who the anti-christ are?
According to the Free Dictionary on line at www.thefreedictionary.com/antichrist

an•ti•christ
n.
1. An enemy of Christ.
2. Antichrist The epithet of the great antagonist who was expected by the early Church to set himself up against Christ in the last days before the Second Coming.
3. A false Christ.

They (the antichrist) are against the newborn kingdom of Christ.(the second coming)

They are out to accomplish all the wreckage among mankind they can, especially to crush Christian personalities, since they are anti-God, anti-Kingdom, anti-Christ, anti-all who are Jehovah’s Christian witnesses.

Revelation has this to say about them……..And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.(Rev. 12:17)

Persecution on a world scale was foretold for Jehovah’s Witnesses during these last days of this dying old system of things under the unyielding rule of the symbolic dragon, Satan the Devil. The persecution comes principally from those who presume to stray away from what God commands for these last days of the dragon’s visible system of things on earth.

By means of the Kingdom message proclaimed worldwide by Jehovah’s Witnesses, Jehovah has rebuked these cursed ones, just as Psalm 119:21 says:“You have rebuked the cursed presumptuous ones, who are straying from your commandments.”
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36397 Sep 13, 2013

Daily Text

Friday, September 13

These words that I am commanding you today must prove to be on your heart; and you must inculcate them in your son.—Deut. 6:6, 7.

A husband may provide materially for his family. But if he does not provide spiritual direction, he would be displaying a lack of discretion and wisdom. Thus, 1 Timothy 3:4 says that if you are the head of a family and are reaching out for extra privileges in the congregation, you must be a man who is “presiding over his own household in a fine manner, having children in subjection with all seriousness.” In this regard, ask yourself,‘Do I regularly set aside time for family worship in my household?’ Some Christian wives virtually have to beg their husbands to take the lead spiritually. Each husband should take a serious look at his own view of this responsibility. Of course, a Christian wife should be supporting the Family Worship arrangement and be cooperating with her husband to make it a success.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36401 Sep 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You are part of the antichrist.

Incorrect. It is the Watchtower cult that meets the definition of both AntiChrist AND false prophets.
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really know who the anti-christ are?

Yes.
The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society (INC.).
Student wrote:
<quoted text> According to the Free Dictionary on line at www.thefreedictionary.com/antichrist
an•ti•christ
n.
1. An enemy of Christ.

That would be the Watchtower again.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> 2. Antichrist The epithet of the great antagonist who was expected by the early Church to set himself up against Christ in the last days before the Second Coming.

Again, this could be the Watchtower. What cult denounces REAL Christians and genuine Christianity? The Watchtower!!!
Student wrote:
<quoted text> 3. A false Christ.

This would be the Governing Body of Jehovah Witnesses. They have attempted to supplant Christ as "the way, and the truth and...."
Student wrote:
<quoted text> They (the antichrist) are against the newborn kingdom of Christ.(the second coming)

Christ is NOT coming. Christ is here now.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> They are out to accomplish all the wreckage among mankind they can, especially to crush Christian personalities, since they are anti-God, anti-Kingdom, anti-Christ,

Yes, that is a good description of the Watchtower and their mission.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> anti-all who are Jehovah’s Christian witnesses.

Those are called "Christians". We are the Followers of Jesus Christ.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Revelation has this to say about them……..And the dragon grew wrathful at the woman, and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her seed, who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness to Jesus.(Rev. 12:17)

So you admit that the Watchtower is the Evil foretold of in Revelation!
Student wrote:
<quoted text> Persecution on a world scale was foretold for Jehovah’s Witnesses

So was the end of the world foretold of BY the JW's at least half a dozen times. PROOF that they are FALSE PROPHETS.

The Watchtower, INC. is the body of Satan.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> during these last days of this dying old system of things under the unyielding rule of the symbolic dragon, Satan the Devil. The persecution comes principally from those who presume to stray away from what God commands for these last days of the dragon’s visible system of things on earth.

Indeed, the Watchtower persecutes true Christians relentlessly.
Student wrote:
<quoted text> By means of the Kingdom message proclaimed worldwide by Jehovah’s Witnesses, Jehovah has rebuked these cursed ones, just as Psalm 119:21 says:“You have rebuked the cursed presumptuous ones, who are straying from your commandments.”

Yes, I know the Watchtower is the Liar and Satan's advocate. They even try to HIDE the true name of God from the world. What brilliant evil Satan has developed through the Watchtower, INC.

You are clearly possessed by one of Satan's demons.

What is your name Demon?! Give me your name so I can command you!

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36402 Sep 13, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, September 13
These words that I am commanding you today must prove to be on your heart; and you must inculcate them in your son.—Deut. 6:6, 7.
A husband may provide materially for his family. But if he does not provide spiritual direction, he would be displaying a lack of discretion and wisdom. Thus, 1 Timothy 3:4 says that if you are the head of a family and are reaching out for extra privileges in the congregation, you must be a man who is “presiding over his own household in a fine manner, having children in subjection with all seriousness.” In this regard, ask yourself,‘Do I regularly set aside time for family worship in my household?’ Some Christian wives virtually have to beg their husbands to take the lead spiritually. Each husband should take a serious look at his own view of this responsibility. Of course, a Christian wife should be supporting the Family Worship arrangement and be cooperating with her husband to make it a success.(Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

A more interesting piece of cult literature is the book advising watchtowerites to LIE in court in child custody cases.

The rational given is that the COURT OF LAW of the UNITED STATES does not DESERVE to know the truth!!!!!

Satan is the FATHER of ALL LIES. It is by his authority that the watchtower grants power to LIE in court.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36403 Sep 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you even posting questions for me to answer? Romans 13:1-7 is not about serving in any political service. It is about showing proper respect for the government and appreciation for the beneficial services that it performs.
The next time any Jehovah's Witnesses knock on you door, ask them about starting a home Bible Study, then maybe you will understand the Scriptures.
you are only good with Bible before those who never read Bible,or churchoidal dissapointed but never get Bible reading on their own under quidence of Holy Spirit not quidance of JW,or Your fable leaders teachings
John 14;26-27.John 15;26

Jesus promised to send from heaven Holy Spirit to teach His chosen ones,
but nowhere Jesus or whole Bible is written that you JW are Gods teachers sent by Jesus?

so?don't lie,and don't adverize Lies of your deceived leaders JW
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36404 Sep 13, 2013
Student wrote:
Daily Text
Friday, September 13
stick your daily texts manipualated by your leaders to wash brains of human families,
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#36405 Sep 13, 2013
Student wrote:
<quoted text>
also
why you seat on Internet and spread all your Lies,
if you admit that the truth is not on internet?

why you deiscourage your brothers to stay away from Internet,but you alone seat like parasite and hipocrite constantly making hours for your monthly report from all your Internet Lies?

you are abominable Liar and hipocrite my dear deceived brother JW
Student

Oregon City, OR

#36406 Sep 13, 2013
Daily Text

Saturday, September 14

This widow, although poor, dropped in more than they all did.—Luke 21:3.

Jesus, being perfect, could discern the unspoken indignation of a Pharisee, the sincere repentance of a sinful woman, and the self-sacrificing attitude of a widow.(Luke 7:37-50; 21:1-4) Thus, Jesus could respond to the spiritual need of each one. However, a servant of God does not have to be perfect to be a good observer. The apostle Paul illustrates that. He adapted his presentation so as to appeal to different groups and to people with varying attitudes.(Acts 17:22, 23, 34; 1 Cor. 9:19-23) By our striving to be alert and observant like Jesus and Paul, we can discern how best to awaken interest in those we meet. For example, as you approach individuals, look for clues that indicate their culture, interests, or family situation. Perhaps you can notice what they are doing at the moment and make a polite comment about it as you initiate a conversation. w12 3/15 1:10, 11 (Examining the Scriptures Daily 2013)

“I am Sisyphus”

Location hidden

#36407 Sep 13, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are only good with Bible before those who never read Bible,or churchoidal dissapointed but never get Bible reading on their own under quidence of Holy Spirit not quidance of JW,or Your fable leaders teachings
John 14;26-27.John 15;26
Jesus promised to send from heaven Holy Spirit to teach His chosen ones,
but nowhere Jesus or whole Bible is written that you JW are Gods teachers sent by Jesus?
so?don't lie,and don't adverize Lies of your deceived leaders JW

This is true.

I cannot imagine anyone with a sound background in the Bible and the history & culture of the people who wrote it having any interest in Watchtowerism.

This is why the cult seeks to indoctrinate the ignorant masses so they can program them with their dogma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hidingfromyou 863,929
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 3 min sangili karuppan 1,837
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 12 min sangili karuppan 7,475
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 20 min Ajay 446
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 47 min dollarsbill 6,400
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr MUQ2 835
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr BenAdam 1,939
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr pusherman_ 599,406
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr WasteWater 272,403
More from around the web